+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Undercover Warrior (PG-13) Link to Podfic added March 11th, '11

Re: Undercover Warrior (PG-13)

What an absolutely wonderful story!

I love the idea that Lex has been Oliver for so long (although I did feel bad for the real Ollie lol). It's a perfect characterization for how Lex would behave if the writer's on SV had any sense of creativity or continuity.

And what a masterful rework of Warrior. It fit in perfectly with the plot of that episode and made the entire idea entirely plausible.

Fantastic job!!!

~Sarah~

Great story. I especially liked the parallels between Lex watching everyone (they hinted that last season) and trying to control everything and what Chloe is doing now.

I don't blame her at all 'though: between Oliver and Clark she's got a lot of work to do if she's to save the world using those two tools!

That said, I have to say that what they are doing (hopefully) with Chloe and Oliver is somewhat what they should have done with Chloe and Lex. In that light, your solution is kind of bittersweet.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skauble View Post
    What an absolutely wonderful story!

I love the idea that Lex has been Oliver for so long (although I did feel bad for the real Ollie lol). It's a perfect characterization for how Lex would behave if the writer's on SV had any sense of creativity or continuity.

And what a masterful rework of Warrior. It fit in perfectly with the plot of that episode and made the entire idea entirely plausible.

Fantastic job!!!

~Sarah~
    It was a great surprise (in a good way) to login and find out you'd commented on my work. I believe the last time was in 2007 when I posted Shadows from the Past.

This fic seems to have attracted readers who aren't amongst my regulars or who are too shy to review in general, so I'm extremely pleased with the results. It seems my crazy idea doesn't sound so crazy after all or, at least, people around here don't believe I'm as mad as a hatter.

The fact that you found this story believable despite its strangeness is a real compliment. It makes me wish they kept on blowing it so I can have my muse fix things in some surprising way.

Quote Originally Posted by lit View Post
    Great story. I especially liked the parallels between Lex watching everyone (they hinted that last season) and trying to control everything and what Chloe is doing now.

I don't blame her at all 'though: between Oliver and Clark she's got a lot of work to do if she's to save the world using those two tools!

That said, I have to say that what they are doing (hopefully) with Chloe and Oliver is somewhat what they should have done with Chloe and Lex. In that light, your solution is kind of bittersweet.
    I`m happy you liked it. Present Day Chloe and Lex are a lot alike indeed. It's a shame they don't exploit that on the show in some way.

My solution is bittersweet but I'd rather think this is the truth instead of what they'll end up showing us on SV. Although I wouldn't like to burst anyone's bubble, I think the Chlollie storyline will just add to the train wreck that is this show. The show-runners invariably end up ruining everything they touch- and they used to say Lex poisoned and killed everything and everyone he got near to? Ha!
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Senior Member Senior Member

If Lex is Oliver, that certainly makes me more intrigued by Chlollie. I like it when Lex is in his masterminding ways. Part of me hopes Chloe does know and doesn't care.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i love this story. the thought of lex doing anything to be close to chloe is perfect.
    Last edited by starmoon; 22nd February 2010 at 01:45.

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    If Lex is Oliver, that certainly makes me more intrigued by Chlollie. I like it when Lex is in his masterminding ways. Part of me hopes Chloe does know and doesn't care.
    The thought that Oliver might be Lex in disguise is the only way I've been able to put up with this crapstatic show to comply with my administrator/moderator duties.

Isn't he sexier when he's devising some master plan? And yes, it'd just be so much sweeter if Chloe did know and decided to play along. Then Chlex would be able to kick everyone's ass and Chloe would bid farewell with some dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon View Post
    i love this story. the thought of lex doing anything to be close to chloe is perfect.
    There's nothing he wouldn't do to be near her and win her over in my books.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Members

Better late then never, right?

I don’t follow the show anymore, but I was zapping and there was a scene, I believe it was when the Luthorcorp board was bombed where Ollie looks into his ring and I though ‘OMG it’s Lex, maybe it’s time to start watching the show again’. So I’m so happy that the thought crossed someone else’s mind.

I loved the interaction, I believe it would be perfect if she knew and played along, after all if she really knows (and loves) the guy she must have some intuition of it, doesn’t she?

I didn’t see the epi, but obviously after reading your version I know the other one will be at least disappointing. Although I’m a Chlexer at my heart I can see Lex taking advantage of Ollie’s appearance as a new strategic position, that is Lex, and that would also explain why Ollie had to try so hard to kill Lex in the show. And I do believe Tess Mercer would miss that.

Thanks again Lexie. Great Job! Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your PM and your lovely feedback.

I do believe she suspects something and that's why she feels attracted to the archer- I'm sorry if there are any Chlollie fans around, but I simply have to see things this way since I don't like her with anyone but Lex and I`ve never been a fan of OQ, not even in the comics.

Seeing what Chloe's been doing behind Oliver's back in Conspiracy has given me some new ideas... She's getting closer and closer to Lex's way of thinking.

The suggestion you PMed me is certainly interesting, we`ll have to wait and see if it comes to fruition sometime in the future.

Meanwhile, you can enjoy my latest one-shot: Close your eyes. I hope you'll like it thus much.
    Last edited by lexie; 27th February 2010 at 21:43.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    I'm sorry if there are any Chlollie fans around, but I simply have to see things this way since I don't like her with anyone but Lex and I`ve never been a fan of OQ, not even in the comics.
    I like Chlollie. Their scenes have been some of the hottest this show has ever done. And without her having to dress in a bikini and give him a lapdance. (For example.) They just look at each other a certain way and the screen starts to sizzle.

Seeing Chlollie in action does, however, make me sad because it makes me think of how hot Chlex could've been if they'd just given it a chance. Combining AM's and MR's screen-melting abilities? I don't know if I could've taken it. But I'd like to have been given a chance to try.
    Last edited by Dannyblue; 28th February 2010 at 08:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyblue View Post
    Seeing Chlollie in action does, however, make me sad because it makes me think of how hot Chlex could've been if they'd just given it a chance. Combining AM's and MR's screen-melting abilities? I don't know if I could've taken it. But I'd like to have been given a chance to try.
    The way they're portraying Chloe now, she seems Lex Luthor in a skirt in many ways. This would be the right time for them to get together and kick everyone's ass- I wonder when she'll realise she's arrived at a point where she thinks and acts just as Lex would have in her place. He's no longer her enemy but her mirror. And the sparks that flew off between them whenever they shared a scene, THAT was something worthy to behold. One always wondered if instead of throwing themselves at each other's throats they would end up kissing fiercely or doing something more.

Being a die-hard Lex fan my dislike for comic and JL Oliver grew exponentially when I saw his and Lex's past history and the way it evolved into their adulthood on the show. What can I say? Since I don't like the guy I'm biased against Chlollie and everything Oliver. I wished they hadn't paired Chloe with him in such a rushed and contrived way as they paired Clark and Lois on the show.

I'll keep dreaming with my Lex in disguise; it`s much better than this storyline that they will eventually mess up- it's written in the stars these guys end up ruining everything they touch.
    Last edited by lexie; 28th February 2010 at 21:44.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information