+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Crawling Back (NC-17) Chapter 20 08/01/2020

Re: Crawling Back (R/NC-17) Chapter 13 12/07/08

Great update. I loved the smut between Chlex. They're so cute!!

I adored this so much, How well Kitty and Lex relate. How willing Lex was to comprimise for Chloe and her daughter. Thanks for keeping up on this fic. Dagney

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a great chapter, and an excellent introduction into the NC-17 rating of this fic lol!

I really liked how the chapter began with Chloe describing how she’s been finding Lex irresistibly attractive these part few days… and how the urge to ‘touch him’ has been growing stronger and stronger on almost an hourly basis in his presence.

I also liked the explanation about how the main reason Chloe was trying to resist that irresistible attraction was because she desperately didn’t want to confuse Emma about the situation. I could see that Lex was making a point of keeping his own sense of restraint around Emma, so of COURSE Emma’s mom would be doubly nervous and wary about the same thing.

I can also see Chloe is quite nervous about how Emma might react knowing that Chloe wants to be with Lex in a ‘special way’… in actually a rather ‘daddy-like way’. I’m looking forward to Emma’s reaction myself on that front. Would she throw a tantrum fit about Lex ‘replacing’ Troy, or would she miraculously accept that Lex CAN become Chloe’s ‘special companion’ without meaning any dishonour or disrespect to Troy’s memory…?

Throughout the night Lex faired well with her family. He didn’t have to do any of this. She had a feeling if it were up to him it would be her and Emma with him. If it was up to him Chloe knew Lex thought Emma would be his.
    heh… I’m still a little nervous, from time to time, that Chloe never seems fully aware of the intense deepness of Lex’s feelings of obsessive possessiveness. But it seems like Chloe IS (kind of) aware of Lex’s jealous, obsessive, possessive feelings with regards to herself and Emma. But how much is she aware of the depth of those feelings?

I was glad to get my answer about why Chloe was indulging in rather uncharacteristic of ‘playing games’ with what she knew to be a serious matter between herself and Lex. I liked how she wanted to make a game of this because she actually didn’t want to think of this as too serious an issue… but couldn’t fool herself for too long.

Heh… dear darling Lex was so wonderfully sweet and patient with Chloe. He didn’t show the least but of irritation or annoyance at Chloe’s game-playing, OR her ‘changing the rules’. He’s ready to accept her on whatever terms SHE lays down, and it is precisely that kind of attitude that makes it so EASY to forgive him for his own ‘game-playing’ in this situation. He HAS after all been playing a game this whole time, orchestrating the situation to bring Chloe slowly, but surely closer to him, and enticing her to the idea of a new relationship with him.

But it was lovely seeing Lex letting Chloe completely set the pace for this budding relationship, even if he DID orchestrate the events that led up to it. It’s rather hard to say who is exactly ‘in charge’ between the two of them.

“If you want to have sex with me all you have to do is say so.” Lex reached her hair as well to brush back the length over her shoulder.
    heee!!! Loved that! I loved how Lex completely gave over power to Chloe over here. Even though they’re both aware that she’s completely confused, and has NO idea what to DO with this power, Lex is still telling her that she’s in charge of everything.

Heh… of course, part of the reason for that is that Lex just wants Chloe any way he can get her EXCEPT by force… which basically means he’s pretty much fine with whatever rules she set up between them. He’s desperate enough to take Chloe on whatever terms she feels comfortable with (provided he always has enough leeway to push and manipulate for whatever ends HE hopes for).

“I know I’m not her father but I can be a part of her life no matter what?” It was an understatement that he adored Emma. The look of concern in his eyes at the thought of losing her pierced through Chloe.
    I’ve been waiting for Chloe and Lex to discuss the ‘issue of Emma’ seriously for a while now… so I was really pleased to see this subject brought up. I was especially pleased and amazed to hear the neediness in Lex’s voice when he asked Chloe about what might be his possible future role and status in Emma’s life. I actually think that he’s come to love the idea of being a huge part of Emma’s life as well as Chloe’s too now.

“I don’t know if I should say this but I’m going to love you again. There is no stopping it. When you’re gone I miss you and when your here it feels right. I may be saying this to fast but this is not a game and I can’t lie” His hand squeezed her when she said it. The gesture seemed like he was checking if she was real.

It was the truth. The more he was around. The more she was near him. The more she saw him becoming apart of her little family. Chloe knew each step would bring her back to where she used to. Giddy at the sight of his shiny bald head coming towards her. She would feel her body tremble whenever he kissed her. The most forgotten feeling of loving him so much it physically hurt when he was away was going to come next.
    Wow! This was a stunning revelation from Chloe, and I can only imagine how blown over Lex must have felt hearing Chloe basically admit that she’s falling in love with him all over again. It must have made him feel absolutely giddy knowing that all his efforts at courting and winning her over are most definitely working.

“When you know you love me tell me. I promise this time I won’t wait so long to say it back. I’ll tell you right after.” Before she could answer him he was kissing her.
    wow! And that was a beautiful, non-pressuring and unobtrusive way for Lex to tell Chloe that he is ALREADY completely in love with her, and is willing to wait until she can return those emotions. I felt my heart constrict and contract with the sweetness and beautiful phrasing of his ‘I’m in love with you’ proclamation here. It was AWESOME! And I loved how he managed to state it without frightening her off smart man, that Lex Luthor! LOL!

I noticed how it was one heck of a revelation to Chloe… and she was so very close to the borderline of running off screaming at the intensity of his feelings. It was only the fact that he stated how he felt in such a ‘non-demanding’ kind of way that she didn’t end up panicking. I loved that!

Wow! The smut was amazing! I loved it! I loved the sweet, generous way that Lex gave pleasure to Chloe. LOL! Of course, I know it was giving him a special big thrill to see Chloe getting pleasure from his fingers, hands and mouth… as much as a thrill as Chloe was getting from receiving pleasure from him.

It was also quite a step forward for both of them… getting to this stage of trust and intimacy. I’d say they both know that it’s only an inevitable matter of time before they both get together.

I loved seeing Lex giving oral pleasure to Chloe, and I REALLY loved seeing Chloe turning the tables and taking charge of the pace of pleasure between them. It was intense and amazing, and deliciously hot to read

“Only one minute?” She moved towards him letting one arm curve over his chest.

“Less if you kiss me.” He gave her the half smile again waiting as he had done so much the past few months.
    LOL! He’s so irresistible when he’s being both smug, patient and amusing all at the same time. And it’s always a huge compliment to any lady to know that she get ‘get her man up and ready for more’ so quickly and easily.

His arm went around her waist to place her as close as he wanted. “Merry Christmas.” He said to her before brushing his lips against hers for moment.

Chloe didn’t let him get away so quickly and kissed him back more than she should have. His hand fisted into her hair and they started to move back. They weren’t forcing each other. Their bodies had a mind of their own. They were both swaying back towards the bed. He turned them and Chloe felt the bed at the back of her legs. Another second and she would be ripping off his clothes before dipping back on to the bed.
    The morning after was wonderful! It was lovely to see that neither of them had the slightest bit of regret over what had happened last night. On the contrary, they were ravenous for more and MORE. Lol!

In fact, it was pretty funny seeing how easily they both could get distracted from their surroundings and circumstances, and lose their senses in each other. This was not the time or place for another quickie… not while Emma was probably, at this very moment, looking for her mommy and Lex so that they can get started on celebrating Christmas morning. And yet, despite knowing that, they could just BARELY get their hormones under control.

And I was REALLY pleased to see Lex clarify how he saw Emma as her own person and not merely as ‘a part of Chloe’. I can imagine it reassured Chloe greatly to know that Lex loves her baby for her own sake rather than her mother’s.

Heh… and I was also glad to see Chloe bring up an issue that I hadn’t considered before… that becoming a part of Chloe’s family means accepting her ENTIRE retinue of family and friends along with her. Which includes her annoying, obnoxious cousin, her suspicious father, her wary, secretive best friend and everyone that Chloe loves. Heh… of course that runs both ways… her family and friends will have to work on accepting LEX into their midst too. But it’s going to be harder on his end considering that he’s outnumbered, LOL!

When Lex came into the room something hit her. He said he didn’t know if he could keep his hands off her. Now she was wondering the same thing.
    LOL! it’s most definitely going to be interesting to see how Lex and Chloe manage to dance around each other this Christmas morning without freaking out Emma with any provocative displays of intimacy. And it’s especially going to be interesting because I’ll BET that every single person in the household will be able to see the ‘we made love ALL last night’ glow over Lex and Chloe throughout the morning.

LOL! I get the feeling there’s a lot of merciless teasing on the way. I look forward to seeing how it goes. I look forward to the next update. Please post soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Crawling Back (R/NC-17) Chapter 13 Part 2 2/04/09

Notes: Sorry these updates are so slow. Lab work has gotten me down.

Warning: Please note the mild NC-17 content in this chapter.

Chapter 13 Not a Game Part 2 (Chloe POV)

Chloe didn’t waste time letting Emma get down to the presents. There was no way she could wait for everyone so Chloe prolonged the larger gifts until her family decided to wake up.

Any ideas about Santa’s existence were long gone for Emma. Chloe had hoped Emma would still have the fantasy until she was at least eight but Emma figured it out. The first year without Troy, Emma was up and saw Chloe putting presents under the tree.

Chloe couldn’t lie to her so told her truth. The gifts came from people that loved her. There was no crushing blow about and the fantasy of Santa. She took it rather well. Chloe’s carelessness was mostly due to the sadness the day presented without Troy near.

The stocking was the first thing to be pulled through. Emma’s Christmas stocking was red with an embroidered dark horse pulling a sleigh in the snow. It was full of candy that she wanted to have for breakfast. There was at least ten minutes of Chloe telling her that the candy was for another time.

Lois and Chloe surveyed the gifts last night. Chloe knew where each present for Emma was under the tree and she knew what was in it. She handed Emma several boxes.

Each one had clothes in it.

Each time Emma opened a present she sighed at the site of a new dress with a pair of matching shoes or a warm pair of socks. Chloe could have only dreamed of getting this many clothes but, when it came down to it, a six year old didn’t want to wake up on Christmas morning to find a pair of new shoes.

Just as Chloe was about to hand over the first real gift she knew Emma wanted everyone filled the living room at the same time. Chloe could only assume Lex summoned everyone down.

“What have we gotten so far?” Gabe took his seat from last night on sofa eyeing all the clothing spread about the floor.

“Lots of new clothes.” Emma spoke sounding disappointed.

“You should be thankful for those clothes.” Chloe handed her the next box. She didn’t want Emma to be spoiled but there was no stopping it. She was the only grandchild for her father and Troy’s side. Many of those clothes came from Troy’s mother.

“Yes mommy.” The girl smiled half heartily as she opened the next box.

“I’m sure this is a good one.” Lois winked in her direction taking the space next to Gabe. The three of them Lois, Chloe and Emma were a site to see. She was also wearing the red pajamas with white snow flakes. Chloe had to remember to take picture before they all changed.

Sure enough the box was open and Emma’s excitement returned. A young artist kit was what she found. “I told you.” Lois smiled to herself because she chose the gift.

Moving on to the next box Chloe had her attention on Emma until Lex walked in. “Coffee anyone?” He questioned the room. She tried not to stare but there was a flash of him at his door the night before. He was half naked then but fully dressed now. The only thing Chloe could see was the half naked version.

“Yes.” Lois jumped from her seat. “You are good for something Luthor.” Chloe wished Lois had some control over her tongue but just like Clark had learned years ago they both equated it to being part of her charm.

“Where is my mother?” Clark spoke from the fireplace. He was slowly starting a fire for everyone to enjoy.

“She kicked me out of my own kitchen.” Lex spoke placing a tray with the coffee at the far end of room for everyone.

Clark smirked as he replied. “This is her show now you should get use to it.”

“I guess I have no choice.” Lex answered him. Then, for a moment, she saw something she hadn’t seen in nearly twelve years. Lex and Clark were being nice to each other. They shared a small smile. If you were glancing at them, you might have missed it, but Chloe was sure she saw it.

It must have been the cheery décor of the room or the smell of the Christmas tree making them this way. Whatever it was she hoped it would last. Their friendship would always be there buried under years of mistrust. As soon as there was a glimmer of hope it was gone. Both men went back into their respective corners. Lex started to pour coffee while Clark lit a match to start the fire.

When Chloe finally caught Lex’s attention he smiled. He was coming at her with a cup of coffee. He handed it to her brushing his fingers against her hand. She looked away immediately. Right now wasn’t about last night it was about Christmas morning. Chloe wished her mind would understand that but she pictured him again. This time she was looking down at him while his eyes blazed through her as he moved inside her.

Shaking it off, Chloe went back to gifts. Everyone dug into the tree going through presents. Chloe had things for everyone but she saved what was for Lex for later. Just like their first Christmas they agreed not to buy each other anything. Same as then she knew they would both go against that agreement.

As the wrapping paper piled up it came down to the last gift under the tree. Chloe was saving it for Emma because she knew it would be the best. “Last one.” Chloe spoke handing the simply wrapped square to Emma.

Like all the other gift her Kitty Cat tore through the paper quickly to find a picture frame. To see the picture she had to turn it over. Everyone watched her green eyes study the image until Lois broke the silence.

“What is it kitty cat?”

Emma turned the picture towards Chloe with her green eyes wide with wonder. “April the horse.” She spoke softly.

“Yes, that is April your horse.” Chloe waited for the words to hit her but Emma didn’t speak. She didn’t think it was possible but she had put her child into a state of shock. “You are going to take lessons with Claire. Do you remember her?” Chloe waited again for their first trip to manor to catch up to her.

When it did a sound came from Emma she had never heard before. Emma’s tiny body fought through opened gifts and wrapping paper at her feet to push Chloe over into a bear hug.

“Thank you mommy, thank you, thank you” Emma repeated the words over and over again. It was just what Chloe was hoping for. This Christmas would be something she would remember forever. This wouldn’t make up for years past but it was something she knew she wanted.

Chloe’s eyes scanned the room; everyone looked at her as if she had gone mad. This was what Chloe had feared when she agreed to this gift but she had made it so that she was in control of all of it. They didn’t know that she was paying for the lessons out of the money from Troy’s insurance policy. After the funeral was paid for some of the money was set into a fund for college that would grow as Emma did.

The rest could be put towards things just like this. There was no way she could buy the horse but she could take on a sponsor. Lex would be the silent sponsor for the horse and if Emma learned she didn’t like the lessons the horse would go back to him. Any dealings with the horse while Emma was training were up to Chloe. It was the only way she could agree to it.

Emma squeezed tighter and everyone else turned away to look at each other but Lex. He smiled warmly knowing he was apart of the joy over flowing her daughter. “Don’t forget to hug Lex for letting you use April.” Chloe watched Emma’s excitement bleed over to Lex when she crushed him into the same bear hug. She watched him take her into his arms smiling wider. He really was smitten with her.

The moment passed and Emma was back with Chloe near the tree. No one said anything about the gift but Chloe could feel it coming. The disapproving looks told her it would be coming soon. To get it over with she excused herself from the room to check on Martha and following after her in a matter of seconds was Lois.

As soon as they reached the safety of the hallway Chloe was ready for her. “Wait a second.” Lois started. When Chloe turned to look at her the anger was steaming off Lois.

“Your letting him pay for all of this?” Lois’s arms flew into the air gesturing at the manor. Chloe knew she meant Lex letting them stay with him for Christmas. All of this was explained to her when Chloe told her they would be staying there. “Now you’re letting him buy her a horse.”

Chloe felt her eyes roll as she walked toward Lois. “What exactly are you questioning? Lex spending money or the way I’m letting him into my life?”

“Right now the money!” Lois replied sternly. “Emma can not be acquired like a business company. She is your daughter and he should try to use something other than his wallet.”

“Are you blind?” Chloe wanted to replay last night’s events for Lois to make it easier to plead her case. “Did you see him last night with her? He is calm and patient. He danced with her. If you looked at him, really looked, you would see how much he adores her.”

“I guess but…” Before Lois could go on Chloe cut her off.

“He is wonderful with Emma and the equestrian lessons are being paid for by me. Lex is turning over the responsibility of the horse to me. He gave the horse to me and now I’m in control of it. This was all my idea not his. If anyone is buying her then it’s me. So go right ahead and be angry with me.”

“I didn’t know.” Lois took a moment to rethink her position; a few weeks ago she seemed sure. She said Lex made her smile. Now it seemed she wanted all of that to go away. “I just want to make sure you’re okay.” Chloe knew that Lois worried about her. Since Troy died everyone worried about her.

For once there was nothing to worry about. “I’m fine Lois. You don’t have to worry.” Chloe did feel fine and in control of what was happening. “Can we please not fight? Its Christmas and I’m starving.”

“Okay.” Lois didn’t leave her alone just yet. She pulled Chloe into a hug and spoke to her. “I want what’s best for you both.”

Chloe knew what that meant for Lois. Wanting what was best meant it had to be apart of a plan Lois had set out. This was Chloe’s life and she would have to step back and see it that way. “Thank you.” They were going to get through this holiday in one piece.

They made their way to kitchen. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief that maybe this was the only thing she would have to fight about. It seemed like Lois noticed any tension Chloe was feeling with Lex.

-------------}{------------

Like the day before things went over well. There was breakfast followed by getting dressed for a trip to the stables. Emma had to see April; the horse wouldn’t be moved until after the holidays so she was in luck. Lois and Clark agreed to take her while Martha had Gabe doing her bidding in the kitchen.

With the business of cooking under control Lex suggested they clean up the living room. It may be the only time they would be alone together until it was time for everyone to go to bed.

They were silent entering the room. Chloe went first and when she turned back Lex was holding a trash bag in his hand for her to take. “If I take that is something going to happen to me?” She questioned eyeing him. There was a look about him that made her think taking the bag would end in something she wouldn’t be able to finish.

His lips curled into a half smile. “Chloe I’m just handing you a trash bag.” He answered and waited for to her take it while stepping in closer to her.

They were both dressed casual until dinner that night. She wanted to grab the collar of his black cashmere sweater and kiss him. “Remember what I said last night no games.” Chloe knew that smile meant he was up to something.

He nodded retracting his extended arm back to his side. “You really know how to read me. I’m sorry. No games.” He handed the bag out to her again, this time without any hidden agenda.

“Good.” Chloe took it without a word and the silence came back as if nothing had happened last night they should be talking about. They both went to work on the floor picking up empty boxes and torn wrapping paper.

As the moments passed Lex seemed fine working in silence but Chloe was nowhere near being alright. Any words exchanged over the past few hours were in passing about the day’s events. There was no talk or mention of the night before. For some reason the silence was making Chloe think about the sex more.

“Will you say something?” She stopped her work and turned to him with his back to her.

When he looked at her his face he was torn with confusion. “What do you want me to say?

For some reason Chloe was frustrated. Being near him all day without actually getting to say anything had pushed her over the edge. This was all her doing. It was the prison they were in before. They were so close all those years ago without anyone knowing was a prison and now she felt the same.

“You could start with what you’re thinking.” Chloe moved toward him waiting for something to happen.

“Come with me to the bathroom.” He said plainly.

“What?” Her head turned slightly to the side trying to understand.

He chuckled lightly before answering. “So we can be a bit more hidden.”

Hearing it made Chloe think about what was going to happen if she went into the bathroom. The fiery touching she felt last night might return. Then again they would be running and hiding from everyone like a little game. This wasn’t a game and they couldn’t start sneaking around. Games lead to lies and rationalizing how it was easier that Emma never know the extent of their relationship.

“I said no games.” Chloe emphasized the point from a few seconds ago and he was once again amused by her.

This time he didn’t answer her with words after a smile. Both his strong hands reached out to her and clutched her face in them to pull her close to him. “Then I just have to do what I want right here.”

The warmth of his mouth covered her and she was melting into his grasp trying to keep her lips from moving against him. He leaned back reluctantly to speak again keeping his hands on her. “We don’t have long so please come with me to the bathroom so we don’t get caught. It’s not a game. It’s an overwhelming need to touch you and I know you feel it to.”

This was what she wanted to avoid in starting all of this. Getting caught by her loud mouthed cousin Chloe could handle. Getting caught by her father would be tricky but she would talk her way through it. It was getting caught by her kitty cat was keeping her feet planted in the living room and not heading to the bathroom attached to the room.

“I understand.” Lex pulled away when she didn’t answer. “I can wait.”

Waiting was something Chloe was constantly making him do. It wasn’t meant to be a punishment but now that she was in this seemingly as much as he was it felt like one. All of it wouldn’t be so taboo once they were back in Metropolis.

Before he could move away her hand grabbed his. She pulled him the best she could towards the bathroom with no resistance from him. Everyone was occupied and Chloe was going to take this moment to enjoy it even if it wasn’t the perfect moment to do so.

When they made it to the door she pulled it open leading the way in. It was then Chloe lost control of the event and Lex took over. She felt dizzy when he spun back against the door. Heat started rising the moment his hands were on her in the living room. Now it was boiling that they were hidden from the possibility of being caught.

Lex was kissing her with a certain urgency that was only matched by her own. His fingers fumbled with the buttons of her cotton shirt and he seemed to be having a hard time. When his lips fell to the curve of her neck it gave her the chance to speak.

“We don’t have time for all this foreplay just...” Chloe’s words were stopped short when she felt his teeth nip her neck.

“I wasn’t trying to give you the whole show.” He answered her quickly taking her lips before she could quip back.

With her buttons final undone she felt his palm needing the fullness of her left breast. He was pressing her against the door hard and Chloe could feel the hardest of his groin pressing as well. If he was going to get inside her then he would have to do it now.

Chloe tried to speak but his tongue was tickling hers in just the right way. Instead she removed her hands that were clinging to him down between them. Now she was fumbling but with the button of his pants. Suddenly he stopped kissing her.

“Not me just you.” He spoke pulling her hands away to place them at her sides.

She would consider this a selfless act but Chloe still knew a few things about Lex Luthor for certain. Right now he was going to do something to bring her to a quick and much needed release. Later on he would look forwarded to something of his own in return. It was give and take Chloe remembered. It was something she was fine with for now.

Once he was satisfied with her pants being lowered just below her buttocks he was back on top of her. The position of her pants made it impossible to move as she pleased so Chloe simply planted her back to the door to let his hand sneak under her panties into the folds of her wetness.

She heard him groan with delight when he felt how moist she was. A sharp hiss left her lips as he started swiping his hands back and forth over clit. He was looking at her with the smirk from last night enjoying the helpless sounds she started to make. Chloe grasped his head as he lowered himself towards her breast to suck what he could of her nipple covered by her stupid bra blocking the sensation.

“Faster please.” The words came out of her without a second thought. Last night, saying anything made her uncomfortable but now Chloe seemed to be over it.

His lips trailed up her body to find her lips. When he did the sloppy kisses muffled her grunts of pleasure at the work of two of fingers gently teasing her. The orgasm was starting to burn inside of her and Lex was going to release it at any moment.

Lex’s lips parted from her and his forehead pressed against hers. “Come for me.” He whispered and the force of his hand increased.

The plea in his words helped her along and his name escaped her lips as she gave into him. Chloe somehow didn’t notice she was riding his fingers as best she could trap against the door with her pants now pooled at her feet. Her mind was so focused on the sensation of his hands, lips and body doing all it could to make her feel good that she just gave into her instincts.

His hand slowed its swiping motion until she stopped thrusting against them. “Better?” He smiled at her stepping back to take in her appearance. He was a bit ruffled but his mess was easily repaired.

Chloe wished she could say the same for herself. Her panties were wet and there was no way she could put them back on. Her shirt was open with one breast freed from her bra and she could feel the sheen of sweat on her back from being pressed against the door. But in no way did she want to complain. All the pent up emotions through out the morning were gone for now.

“Much better.” She answered moving in to kiss him once more.

The business of cleaning up started and Chloe watch Lex force himself not to look at her anymore. His attention was on removing any evidence from his hands as well as righting his attire. She wanted to ask if he was sure he could simply let it all go. Nine years ago she knew how strong he could be about waiting but it had been so long since they were together and there was no telling how he felt today.

There was no easy way to do it so Chloe just did what need to be done. Sitting on the floor she removed her slippers so she could get out of her pants then her wet panties. The bathroom was fully stocked and she cleaned herself up the best she could. When Chloe felt she had been finally put back together Lex was waiting against the door quietly.

“I’ll hold on to these until you come to see me tonight.” He spoke holding up her damp blue cotton panties. They weren’t the best pair she owned but when Chloe packed for this trip she didn’t have in mind that Lex was going to see her undergarments.

“Hold on to them?” Chloe moved in on him and it was a nice change to have him against the door instead of her.

He folded them nicely in front of her and shoved them into his front pocket. “Yes, I’m keeping them so I can know for the rest of the day that you aren’t wearing them.”

“I have to change for dinner. I’ll just put on another pair.” Chloe answered with her hands posed at her hips.

His arm wrapped around her waist to pull her closer to him before he answered trying to force her out of her stance. “No you won’t.” After he spoke Chloe could only smile at the naughty thought they could share the rest of night.

For a second she started to question what she was doing. She had a six year old and it didn’t seem very motherly to walk around without any panties on Christmas day. The seconds passed when his lips met hers. Chloe was a lot of things and a sexual being was one of them. For a little while she would share her naughty moment with Lex.

Reluctantly she pulled away to nod a yes to his suggestion. “We should get back to work.”

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Lex told her before opening the door to turn in leave.

The omission made her stop him before he could get too far away into the room. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he took the hint to move closer. “I’m glad too.” The sweet kiss she had next wasn’t worth it when Chloe’s attention was drawn to the sound of her other name.

“Mommy?” Emma’s questioning voice sound from the direction of the door into the living room.

She let go of Lex immediately then moved for the door to find Emma’s eyes bright with excitement that morning now lost in confusion.

“Kitty cat Lex and I were just…” Chloe started but she didn’t know what she was going to say. The deadline of waiting to be in Metropolis was supposed to give her time to explain this perfectly.

When she didn’t answer fast enough Chloe watch her push through Lois and Clark staring at them as well. Watching her flea the scene was proof enough that what she had started was not a game. It affected the most important person in her life.

-------------}{------------

“Emma?” Chloe called out to her daughter softly.

When she ran away Chloe nodded to Clark to make sure she couldn’t get to far away. He caught her before she could get anywhere. Chloe followed behind them and took charge. She got Emma to come with her to Chloe’s room in the manor hoping to get everything she was hiding out in the open. After taking off her winter coat they were sitting on the bed both quietly waiting for Chloe’s ingenuous explanation. When Emma started to softly sob Chloe called out to her again.

There was no answer and she pulled her in to cradle her thinking of how to make this right. “You’re going to give me away.” Emma spoke softly.

Chloe felt her body freeze at the thought of it. There was no way she would give her daughter to anyone. “What are you talking about? I would never do that.”

Emma pulled away stiffing through her answers. “Vera at school said her mommy found a new daddy and her mommy went away. Vera never sees her mommy but she has her real daddy. I don’t have a real daddy anymore so you will have to give me away.” Between sobs Emma told Chloe the saddest thing she had ever heard.

The thought of leaving her daughter was ridiculous. Anyone else deciding to do it had no heart at all. Chloe brushed back her daughter’s tears and smoothed back her hair in a messy ponytail “Kitty cat I’m sorry about your friend Vera but I’m your mother and there is no way I would give you to anyone.”

“If you kiss Mr. Lex like Cousin Lois kisses…” Emma started talking then she stopped. It was clear Chloe never explained this to her and she was more confused then she should have to be.

This was the tricky part of what Chloe had to do. “Mr. Lex is mommy’s friend…” Chloe paused to think about the word and if it was really going to be strong enough. Boyfriend seemed silly but she used it anyway. “Mr. Lex is mommy’s boyfriend because we care about each other.”

Chloe watched her little reporter thinking of new questions. “What is a boyfriend?”

“Well…” Chloe felt herself flush red trying to answer correctly. “It just means I’ll see more of Mr. Lex. You like seeing Mr. Lex right?”

Emma nodded nestling her body next to Chloe. It was a great sign that Emma was becoming more comfortable with her again. “Then you will see more of him too.” Chloe held onto her trying to make it clear she would never let her go. “Sometimes I might kiss Mr. Lex because we like each other like Cousin Lois and Clark.”

Before Emma could say anything else there was a knock at the door. Chloe was going to get up to tell them to go away but Emma called out to them. “Come in.” Her voice sounded and Chloe didn’t realize how much Emma sounded like her to the person waiting.

“I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.” Lex stood in the doorway halfway in room.

Chloe wanted to tell him to leave them for a moment but Emma was questioning him. “Are you going to be my daddy?”

The frozen feeling numbed Chloe’s body down to the bone. “Lex is…” She tried to answer first but Lex interrupted her.

“Its okay Chloe.” He moved into the room towards the bed but didn’t get too close. Chloe’s eyes widened and she shook her head trying to signal that he shouldn’t say anything.

“Lex, its okay I can answer her.” Chloe tried again but he wasn’t giving in.

“She asked me Chloe.” Lex answered standing in front of them.

“Yea mommy I asked Mr. Lex.” Emma answered her with her head titled up towards her. There was no stopping him from answering now and there was no telling what he was going to say.

“You already have a daddy.” Lex paused and waited for a reaction. This was something Chloe told him never to mention. It was a silly request now that they were in this new place.

Emma nodded pressed against Chloe’s side. Chloe was the one that reacted because she felt as if her heart stopped. “If you already have a daddy then I think I’m going to be Mr. Lex. Okay?”

“But people at school get new daddies.” Emma spoke again wise beyond her years.

“I think Mr. Lex is saying that for now he’s just going to be a new person in your life.” Chloe hoped this answer would be enough for now.

“I’m not going away.” Her little one asked again.

Chloe moved to make Emma look at her before she answered. “If it’s in my power and even when you get old and don’t want me to I will always be in your life.”

“Then Mr. Lex is my new daddy.” Emma stated still not understanding.

“No, I’m just Mr. Lex.” Lex answered for himself.

“But you kissed mommy like a daddy.” Emma answered them sounding a little upset with their answers.

“Would that be a problem if Lex was your new daddy?” Chloe asked not thinking that’s what he was going to be. She was just getting used to being physical with him again. There was no telling if she was ready to say okay to raising her daughter but, in a way, the more he was in her life it was bound to happen.

“I have a daddy but he’s gone.” Emma answered looking down at her hands in her lap. “Is it wrong to have a new daddy?”

Chloe took her hands to get Emma’s attention. “Troy will always be your daddy but it’s not wrong if you want a new one.” It seemed as if it wasn’t a matter of having a father but having a new one could be a betrayal.

“Then I want one.” Emma admitted softly looking to Chloe for reassures that it was okay to say aloud. Of course she wanted a father. Chloe didn’t know what she would have done without hers.

“Then maybe one day you will have one but for right now don’t you like being with mommy.” Emma nodded. “Don’t you like grandpa coming over?” Her kitty cat nodded again. “Don’t you like seeing Mr. Lex?” She nodded once more. “Then for right now don’t worry about having a new daddy. We have to wait and see.”

“Mr. Lex is that okay?” Emma looked to him now kneeling in front of them.

“It’s fine with me.” He answered reaching out to pat her little knee.

Chloe pulled her little one in for another hug. For right now it seemed as if they dodge a bullet but there were so many more of them coming her way. She knew one day she would be in love with Lex just as much as she did so long go. The thought of letting him into her life was easy but balancing what that meant for Emma would be a struggle.

Troy being Emma’s father and Lex just being Mr. Lex to Emma was drawn so clear in Chloe’s mind. Now that she was on this new path Chloe would have see past the black and white of it and look into the murky grey area.

It wasn’t a question of Lex being a father. Chloe had seen the potential there the past few months. The bullet she had to be willing to take was what it would mean for Emma to be a part of the Luthor legacy. Chloe was certain she could take the blows but her daughter shouldn’t have to.

She was seeing more now than ever that this was not a game. Letting Lex in meant it would happen both ways. He would come into her life and Emma would come into his.

TBC

Chapter 14 This is your life(Lex POV)

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Crawling Back (R/NC-17) Chapter 13 Part 2 2/04/09

Oh, I´m so glad you were able to update this one at last. I enjoyed this new chapter a lot, particularly the final part. The scene between Chloe, Lex and the child came across as very true to life.

I´m looking forward to a new instalment.

My fics:

COMPLETE FICS

Second Chances
    Payback Time
    The Love of Two Men
    Hope and Happiness
    The Countdown
    Shadows from the Past
    Finding the Way Back
    The Real Thing
    The Christmas Gift
    Addicted
    The Naked Truth
    Crossing Paths and its sequel
    Rebuilding
    Last edited by lexie; 5th February 2009 at 06:42.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Great update! I love how Emma wanted Lex to be her new daddy. Can't wait to read more.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Wonderful new update. Like the conversation with Emma and the nervousness of revealing it all to everyone piece by piece.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Man you didn't waste time. I am glad Emma knows. Now they can go about getting to know each other again with out hiding. Great update.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

“You should be thankful for those clothes.” Chloe handed her the next box. She didn’t want Emma to be spoiled but there was no stopping it. She was the only grandchild for her father and Troy’s side. Many of those clothes came from Troy’s mother.

“Yes mommy.” The girl smiled half heartily as she opened the next box.
    What a lovely Christmas morning this started off with! LOL! Even if it DID begin with an exciting opening of the presents only to reveal clothes and shoes rather than toys and gadgets, ROTFL! But I was glad to see that Emma was handling the present of clothes quite gracefully for a six year old.

awww, but I was glad to see that she got something that was actually FUN that evening. First in the form of that Artist’s Kit, and then the AMAZING present of horse riding lessons!!! wow!

When Chloe finally caught Lex’s attention he smiled. He was coming at her with a cup of coffee. He handed it to her brushing his fingers against her hand. She looked away immediately. Right now wasn’t about last night it was about Christmas morning. Chloe wished her mind would understand that but she pictured him again. This time she was looking down at him while his eyes blazed through her as he moved inside her.
    wow! I loved the way that Chloe couldn’t stop thinking about Lex in a vividly carnal sense. Even looking at him triggered off the memories of them both being intimate, and his touch… wow! I loved the intense reaction that even the smallest brush of his fingers would incite in her. LOL! I don’t think I can imagine what kind of a reaction SHE was eliciting from HIM!

“Right now the money!” Lois replied sternly. “Emma can not be acquired like a business company. She is your daughter and he should try to use something other than his wallet.”

“Are you blind?” Chloe wanted to replay last night’s events for Lois to make it easier to plead her case. “Did you see him last night with her? He is calm and patient. He danced with her. If you looked at him, really looked, you would see how much he adores her.”

“I guess but…” Before Lois could go on Chloe cut her off.

“He is wonderful with Emma and the equestrian lessons are being paid for by me. Lex is turning over the responsibility of the horse to me. He gave the horse to me and now I’m in control of it. This was all my idea not his. If anyone is buying her then it’s me. So go right ahead and be angry with me.”
    I thought the horse was an AMAZING present, but I’m really glad that Lois was being really loudly disapproving of the gift, because I needed to see Chloe refuting all the negative points that Lois listed out. I LIKED that Chloe made it clear to Lois (and to the readers) that the horse was, first of all, NOT Lex’s idea, and that it wasn’t something Lex was really paying for, AND than it wasn’t something he was trying to do in order to ‘buy’ Emma’s affections.

The gift was a lovely gift from a mother to encourage her child’s interest in horses… and nothing more subversive than that! I think it was a wonderful present!! And I can see that Lois started to agree with that assessment once Chloe listed out the exact circumstances of the present, and WHO was paying for it.

heh… but I think Lois is still damned nervous about how this present signifies the newly growing degree of closeness between Lex and her baby cousin. Lois can see that the horse DOES symbolize some kind of ‘special partnership’ between Chloe and Lex… but there’s nothing she can do about that! I guess poor, frustrated Lois will just have to accept it, and try to live with it, huh?

They were both dressed casual until dinner that night. She wanted to grab the collar of his black cashmere sweater and kiss him. “Remember what I said last night no games.” Chloe knew that smile meant he was up to something.

He nodded retracting his extended arm back to his side. “You really know how to read me. I’m sorry. No games.” He handed the bag out to her again, this time without any hidden agenda.
    Excellent! The game-playing bothered me a little bit… especially since the game-playing was coming from Chloe. game-playing comes as naturally to Lex as breathing, and it’s not really ‘shocking or surprising’ to find him playing the situation. But I loved seeing Lex turning OFF that part of himself, just on Chloe’s say so. He’s got it really bad for this woman if he can manage to turn off even his game-playing on a single order from her.

The warmth of his mouth covered her and she was melting into his grasp trying to keep her lips from moving against him. He leaned back reluctantly to speak again keeping his hands on her. “We don’t have long so please come with me to the bathroom so we don’t get caught. It’s not a game. It’s an overwhelming need to touch you and I know you feel it to.”
    wow! This was hot, Hot, HOT!!! I felt like sizzling and melting at Lex’s admission that he wanted to drag her, in a decidedly desperate manner, into the bathroom, because he felt an irresistibly, overwhelmed need to touch her! There’s nothing sexier than seeing Lex absolutely hopping desperate for Chloe

heee! I was so glad to see that Chloe agreed to his request. And I loved that she gave into his request even as he was getting ready to turn away from what he perceived as rejection. Awesome!

With her buttons final undone she felt his palm needing the fullness of her left breast. He was pressing her against the door hard and Chloe could feel the hardest of his groin pressing as well. If he was going to get inside her then he would have to do it now.

Chloe tried to speak but his tongue was tickling hers in just the right way. Instead she removed her hands that were clinging to him down between them. Now she was fumbling but with the button of his pants. Suddenly he stopped kissing her.

“Not me just you.” He spoke pulling her hands away to place them at her sides.
    wow! That was hot, HOT!!! And I reaaaly liked the whole ‘selfless’ slant that Lex was giving to this bathroom quickie. heh… I should have known that Lex would never lower himself to anything as mundane as a quick bathroom fuck! LOL! I really loved how Lex seemed to be getting a huge thrill from just having Chloe ‘come for him’. Isn’t it lovely to see where his priorities are?!

Chloe wished she could say the same for herself. Her panties were wet and there was no way she could put them back on. Her shirt was open with one breast freed from her bra and she could feel the sheen of sweat on her back from being pressed against the door. But in no way did she want to complain. All the pent up emotions through out the morning were gone for now.
    wow! That was a hot, sexy, erotic description of Chloe’s ‘I just got fucked’ look. LOL! There’s no way that Clark and Lois are NOT going to know what just happened.

LOL! At least Lex solved the problem of Chloe putting on those wet panties by ‘kindly offering’ to take them off her hands, LOL! I see we’ve revealed a kink of his, huh? AND he’s managed to convince Chloe to share in and indulge in this kink too! Awesome!

Emma pulled away stiffing through her answers. “Vera at school said her mommy found a new daddy and her mommy went away. Vera never sees her mommy but she has her real daddy. I don’t have a real daddy anymore so you will have to give me away.” Between sobs Emma told Chloe the saddest thing she had ever heard.
    What horrible things go through kid’s minds when they’re passing through uncertain times, huh? Kitty could not have chosen a worse interpretation on the situation… even though she probably knows that it’s completely ludicrous. heh… at least the good news is that ANY kind of interpretation after this is going to sound like a dream once Chloe refutes this fear of ever coming true.

Chloe wanted to tell him to leave them for a moment but Emma was questioning him. “Are you going to be my daddy?”
    woah! Now that was… very sudden and shocking! I was sitting open-mouthed in shock at Kitty intuiting this question. I loved Lex’s very careful response where he made it clear that he was NOT taking Troy’s place, and nor was he trying to ‘muscle his way in’ into Chloe’s and Emma’s lives.

heh… I was hugely impressed by the careful phrasing of Lex’s answer. I’m sure a huge part of him wanted to cry out ‘yes, yes, YES; I’m going to be your new daddy! I’ll start today, right now if you want!’, LOL!

But Lex managed to give a very careful, considered, thoughtful answer that did not alienate Chloe or Emma. It would have been pretty stupid of him to jump the gun by rushing Chloe NOW, when he’s succeeded in making so much progress in a relationship with her.

“I have a daddy but he’s gone.” Emma answered looking down at her hands in her lap. “Is it wrong to have a new daddy?”

Chloe took her hands to get Emma’s attention. “Troy will always be your daddy but it’s not wrong if you want a new one.” It seemed as if it wasn’t a matter of having a father but having a new one could be a betrayal.

“Then I want one.” Emma admitted softly looking to Chloe for reassures that it was okay to say aloud. Of course she wanted a father. Chloe didn’t know what she would have done without hers.
    It was wonderful to see that Emma actually has no problem in accepting the possibility of a ‘new daddy’ in her life. it makes Chloe’s and Lex’s lives a whole lot easier to see Emma so open to the idea. And especially convenient because Emma has expressed that she LIKES the idea of Daddy-Lex joining their family.

It wasn’t a question of Lex being a father. Chloe had seen the potential there the past few months. The bullet she had to be willing to take was what it would mean for Emma to be a part of the Luthor legacy. Chloe was certain she could take the blows but her daughter shouldn’t have to.

She was seeing more now than ever that this was not a game. Letting Lex in meant it would happen both ways. He would come into her life and Emma would come into his.
    heh… I’d say that every chapter now has Chloe accepting that another barrier has disappeared between herself and Lex. The problem of Emma’s acceptance has been resolved in this one... which was a pretty daunting barrier! Now we only have to have Chloe accepting that she’s willing to take on ‘the baggage of being a Luthor’ on herself as well as on Emma. I wonder how she’s going to get herself ready to accept THAT into both of their lives…?

This was an excellent chapter, and I look forward to seeing what the next one brings.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great chapter
    Emma is so sweet
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information