+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Final Update & PDF (July 19th,11)

Re: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Ch 1 (Jan 12, '11)

Ah, Lex. What are you planning? He'd been holding onto those pictures, hadn't he? I think he would have known very quickly after their encounter who she was and would have gotten copies of those pictures soon after learning her identity, holding onto them until just the right moment. Learning his identity and connection to the elevator incident just before a first business meeting between them would cause a great deal of anxiety and likely throw Chloe completely off kilter. I REALLY can't wait to see how their meeting goes.

I'm very disturbed by a connection between her nakedness that night and Jimmy. Please tell me she wasn't going to have sex with Jimmy. Blech. The thought makes me nauseous. And here come the dry heaves and stomach cramps. Ick, SVJimmy. Tell me he blackmailed her into it if that was case. Or did he attack her? Just tell me she wasn't going to have sex with him and if she was, she didn't really want to. Not that I want her to have been attacked, but ach SVJimmy. We hates him (and I think I'm going to insert a Gollum scream for emphasis or maybe his reaction in TTT to cooking the rabbits. sorry I have LOTR movies on the brain). Or is it not Jimmy Olsen and I'm upset for no reason? You're going to reveal the full story of that night soon, right?

Aw, Ollie's dead. They were married? Hm, I get the impression it was some sort of deal between them, not a love marriage. Or did I miss it and you had a change of heart about Ollie?

And Jason. Is that Jason Teague?

Oh, poor Chloe. She's under a lot of pressure. Suffering from the grief of losing a friend, trying to run QI with no business knowledge or experience, then trying to run it while taking courses in Business. Yikes! And now add Lex to the mix. That's enough to make anybody crumble.

I am very eagerly awaiting the next update.

Rip
    Last edited by ripsconscullmin; 17th January 2011 at 00:23.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripsconscullmin View Post
    Ah, Lex. What are you planning? He'd been holding onto those pictures, hadn't he? I think he would have known very quickly after their encounter who she was and would have gotten copies of those pictures soon after learning her identity, holding onto them until just the right moment. Learning his identity and connection to the elevator incident just before a first business meeting between them would cause a great deal of anxiety and likely throw Chloe completely off kilter. I REALLY can't wait to see how their meeting goes.
    As I told Gaia, he had no pictures of Chloe nor did he have any manipulated. The package included a video on CD-ROM featuring him leaving the building with his date the night of the embarrassing moment. The video was meant to show Chloe who he was and that he knew a secret of hers he was sure she didn't want anyone to find out.

I'm very disturbed by a connection between her nakedness that night and Jimmy. Please tell me she wasn't going to have sex with Jimmy. Blech. The thought makes me nauseous. And here come the dry heaves and stomach cramps. Ick, SVJimmy. Tell me he blackmailed her into it if that was case. Or did he attack her? Just tell me she wasn't going to have sex with him and if she was, she didn't really want to. Not that I want her to have been attacked, but ach SVJimmy. We hates him (and I think I'm going to insert a Gollum scream for emphasis or maybe his reaction in TTT to cooking the rabbits. sorry I have LOTR movies on the brain). Or is it not Jimmy Olsen and I'm upset for no reason? You're going to reveal the full story of that night soon, right?
    I'm not a fan of Chimmy. Jimmy is Olsen and yes, I will explain the circumstances of her being naked and visiting him.

Trust me on this one.

Aw, Ollie's dead. They were married? Hm, I get the impression it was some sort of deal between them, not a love marriage. Or did I miss it and you had a change of heart about Ollie?
    Absolutely no change of heart whatsoever (Lex would have mi hind. LOL) More to come on their marriage in the following chapters; I wish I could give you something now but I'd spoil things just as I would as far as Jimmy's involvement goes if I were to spill the beans here.

And Jason. Is that Jason Teague?
    Right again.

Oh, poor Chloe. She's under a lot of pressure. Suffering from the grief of losing a friend, trying to run QI with no business knowledge or experience, then trying to run it while taking courses in Business. Yikes! And now add Lex to the mix. That's enough to make anybody crumble.
    She surely is and this is just the beginning.

I am very eagerly awaiting the next update.
    Pleased to know you're already very much hooked.
    Last edited by lexie; 17th January 2011 at 01:08. Reason: grammar mistake
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

I like how all of the billionaires are in this story: Lex, Oliver, and Jason. I can't wait to see what will happen when Lex and Chloe come face to face.

Re: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Ch 2 (Jan 14, '11)

wow. she’s a widow! i was surprised. haha. i wonder how they’d interact with each other when they meet. chloe, that girl’s lucky to have held lex’s gaze! nice job with the update. keep on keepin on!

NS Junior Member

Lovely beginning. very interesting can't wait to see what happens with Chloe( and Lex)!!!!

I can't wait to see where this is going.

Im offically hooked and cant wait to see what happens when Lex and Chloe meet outside the elevator.

Me like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members

So...is it too soon to nag for the next chapter?...not that I'm impatient or anything

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

I'm away from home on holidays and with limited access to the internet or a computer. I've just finished writing a new chapter of Choices and I'm currently working on this one and At Second Sight. I'll be back home on February the first so I suppose there'll be something up next week if everything goes as planned.

Thank you all for your nice feedback.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information