+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Final Update & PDF (July 19th,11)

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Ch 9 (June 17th11)

Quote Originally Posted by donhisiewen View Post
    I wanted to read it when it was completed. I didn't want to confuse it with At Second Sight (which I did one time) so now, I'm off to some marathon reading.
    "Choices" should be updated first but I seem to be more in the mood for "At Second Sight" so I'm working on it. Hopefully, I'll have something ready soon.

Good reading!
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Re: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Final Update & PDF (July 19th,11)

Unfortunately, I have so little free time right now that I can only afford to focus on one story (especially given the fact that Smallville is no longer my primary fandom), but I've started to read this one and I'm really intrigued and excited to see where this will lead! I loved the beginning which was both full of tension and hilarious. Poor Chloe! You're cruel to her! I'm not sure I would survive such a humiliation! This looks like exactly the sort of AU that I love, and I really like your writing style. It's so... tasty. Seriously, for some reason I associate reading your fic with slowly devouring an ice cream - a particularly good kind. I'm looking forward to my vacations when I will finally have the time to relax and enjoy this story!

Re: Compromising Circumstances (R)- Final Update & PDF (July 19th,11)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheliana View Post
    Unfortunately, I have so little free time right now that I can only afford to focus on one story (especially given the fact that Smallville is no longer my primary fandom), but I've started to read this one and I'm really intrigued and excited to see where this will lead! I loved the beginning which was both full of tension and hilarious. Poor Chloe! You're cruel to her! I'm not sure I would survive such a humiliation! This looks like exactly the sort of AU that I love, and I really like your writing style. It's so... tasty. Seriously, for some reason I associate reading your fic with slowly devouring an ice cream - a particularly good kind. I'm looking forward to my vacations when I will finally have the time to relax and enjoy this story!
    Thanks for the yummy comparison.LOL. I'm looking forward to your impressions on this fic, which I hope will live up to your expectations.

I'm crossing my fingers for your holidays to come soon so that you can have a well-deserved rest.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    All in all, I adore how this story is developing, and I’m just so sad that it’s drawing to a close. Are you sure that this whole thing can be resolved in one chapter only, Lexie? I think two of three… perhaps five more chapters would work better
    I was also sad to put this one to rest but it was the only one of my WIPs which I had more or less planned from beginning to end and writing five more chapters would have turned it into another mammoth because I'd have probably got carried away. LOL. I NEEDED to finish this one so that I could update my other two unfinished fics because I have too little time to write now that my holidays are over.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with the way things were wrapped up in the final chapter- I believe I managed to tie up any loose ends. Because of the way things had ended in the penultimate chapter, it was understandable to expect more than one chapter to sort things out; however, there was one thing I knew that you didn't- Lex's reasons behind his answer to Chloe when he was offered the shares. Poor, Lex, he isn't such an insensitive bastard as you thought him to be in that scene. LOL

I'd like to thank you and all my faithful readers for your wonderful and encouraging feedback.
    Last edited by lexie; 3rd August 2011 at 18:05.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Junior Member

That was a great story.

Quote Originally Posted by kg99 View Post
    That was a great story.
    Glad you enjoyed it and took the time to leave me some feedback.

I'm currently trying to gather momentum for both my WIPs again- it's hard with my work load and my capricious mind (it's started toying with an idea for a new long fic instead of collaborating to continue the unfinished ones). Still if you have started reading either "Choices" or "At Second Sight", you can rest assured there'll be something up either over the weekend or next week.
    Last edited by lexie; 9th August 2011 at 21:28.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Hi, guys! Just wanted to let you know I've reuploaded the PDF version of this fic because the the link wasn't working. You can find it by clicking on the master list link in my signature.
    Last edited by lexie; 14th August 2011 at 17:20.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Finally, got to reading the final chapter. I think my favourite part was Lex "helping" Chloe overcome her fears of elevators.

NS Full Member

Two thumbs up!
    That was an amazing story

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

WOW Guille, what an amazing fic.
    God, I really missed reading your work. But now I'm back.

Loved the plot, loved how they worked and studied together and, of course, loved their "fling"
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information