+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christmas Trap (PG-15) EPILOGUE Dec 25th, 2010 COMPLETE

Re: The Christmas Trap (PG-15) CH1 Nov 24th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    “I´m afraid I haven´t got any alcoholic beverages to offer you. But I can prepare you a cup of strong coffee; they say I make the best in the state of Kansas,” she told Lex with a luminous smile that made him start to question his preference for brunettes.
    My favorite part. Thanks for the update, Lexie.

And yes, I wasn't expecting an answer to my question, but it was still worth a shot.

Lex is going to kill Julian when he finds out that not only did he lie and set him up, but he told Chloe that Lex was gay!!
    Lex, Chloe, and a baby in a tiny one bedroom, one bathroom apartment for a week is going to be absolutely hilarious (especially since they both have been played by Julian).
    I can't wait to see what will happen and how long it will take Lex and Chloe to see through Julian's lies!!!

Wow, what a wonderful start to this story. I so enjoyed the first two chapters and can hardly wait to see where you go with this. Really can't wait to see how Lex reacts to finding out that Julian told Chloe that he is gay! LMAO

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcsgirl82 View Post
    Lex is going to kill Julian when he finds out that not only did he lie and set him up, but he told Chloe that Lex was gay!!
    Lex, Chloe, and a baby in a tiny one bedroom, one bathroom apartment for a week is going to be absolutely hilarious (especially since they both have been played by Julian).
    I can't wait to see what will happen and how long it will take Lex and Chloe to see through Julian's lies!!!
    you took the words right out of my mouth. i just love this twist and can't wait for more.

Loving the idea for the story.
    and Lex....and gay, well....Julian is going to be paying for that lie soon enough

Great chapter. The interaction between Chloe and Lex is so cute and awkward right now and I love that Timmy took to him as soon as Lex tried to calm him. The interactions between Lex and Julian are adoreable, I'm really enjoying that relationship.

Six months old. This gets better and better. I was picturing Lex in regular clothes chasing after an older child. Lex with a baby is so much better.

She thinks he's gay. Even better. Lex is going to hit the roof when he finds out that little tidbit. I had a feeling that's what Julian told her when he mentioned Lex's lover. I'll say it again. Julian is very tricksy. The way he described the kid in the first chapter is a bit on the mean side, though, it gave the impression of an older child, which was his intention, so I guess I shouldn't call it mean. He's showing he's a Luthor with his calculating and omitting information so the person infers what he wants them to believe. Nicely played.

I like that Lex acknowledges his feelings and motivations with regards to relationships.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Historianic View Post
    Lexie, you've just made my day! A wonderful update that had me laughing out loud in some places . You've got all the right ingredients here for all kinds of hilarity and romance in this.
    I'm pleased to have brightened up your day a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jcassy View Post
    I was laughing when I learnt that Julian portrayed Lex as gays. I'm sure the situations will be epic because lex is a manly man , no? Great update to start my day. Thank you Lexie.
    I can't wait to see Lex's reaction when he finds out that Julian told Chloe he's gay. Let the fun begin! Great work Lexie.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarrahLea View Post
    Really can't wait to see how Lex reacts to finding out that Julian told Chloe that he is gay! LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by starmoon View Post
    you took the words right out of my mouth. i just love this twist and can't wait for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    Loving the idea for the story.
    and Lex....and gay, well....Julian is going to be paying for that lie soon enough
    It's nice to know this was an unpredictable twist and you can certainly expect some fireworks when Lex finds out what Julian has told Chloe about him. And you won't have to wait too long for Lex's reaction to the news.

PS Just a side note, but I have to agree with Lex. I find it a little odd that Chloe would so readily buy Julian's story, considering how sharp and observant she is. However, if it works for this gorgeous story, I will suspend my disbelief . Can't wait to read what happens next!
    You're right that Chloe would never buy things that easily and she won't be OOC in this one, there's still some background information missing and a few excuses that might explain her choosing to "believe" Julian. The same goes for Lex; we know he isn't entirely convinced about the things that come out of his brother's mouth... So no need to suspend your desbelief here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fouzia View Post
    This is Really good^^
    You success to make the story funny and at the same time sad!!
    Thanks for the compliment. There has to be a certain amount of sadness considering where both characters are coming from, especially Lex (although Chloe's also had experience with abandonment, and she's in a very special place right now). However, this is a Holiday fic, so I guarantee there'll more laughs and happiness than sadness. There will be the occasional bittersweet moment; just enough to keep them both in character.

Quote Originally Posted by emms14 View Post
    I love the new direction you are taking this is and I can't wait to see what happens. I wonder who Timmy's father is...hmmm...
    Welcome to the thread.

I'll spoil you a little bit; Timmy's dad is an OC.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Bless his heart he is already falling for Chloe. LOL!! Jennifer will not find anything and you will fall for her even more. LOL! Priceless!
    The way things are looking, Lex will have to ask his assistant to dig really deep.LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by chloedreamer View Post
    Aww Lex is a soften in this with having been not left completely alone with his Father having his little brother in his life has made him more open. Thanks of the update and PM.
    Yes, Lex's already-present sensitive side is more evident here, and I agree that Julian's survival and the warm relationship they've managed to develop thanks to Lionel's long absences has contributed to this.

Quote Originally Posted by donhisiewen View Post
    My favorite part. Thanks for the update, Lexie. :
    Was the part that you liked the one where he suggests he might change his preference from brunettes to blondes?

These two brains together are unbeatable, so that moment will certainly arrive; especially because they seem to be more than half-convinced they've been lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by FarrahLea View Post
    Wow, what a wonderful start to this story. I so enjoyed the first two chapters and can hardly wait to see where you go with this.
    Thanks for reading and reviewing this one. I'm pleased to know you're already hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by daria_103 View Post
    Great chapter. The interaction between Chloe and Lex is so cute and awkward right now and I love that Timmy took to him as soon as Lex tried to calm him. The interactions between Lex and Julian are adoreable, I'm really enjoying that relationship.
    And who wouldn’t take to Lex? I’m enjoying writing Lex’s scenes with Julian so it’s nice to know they’re some of your favourite parts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsconscullmin View Post
    Six months old. This gets better and better. I was picturing Lex in regular clothes chasing after an older child. Lex with a baby is so much better.

She thinks he's gay. Even better. Lex is going to hit the roof when he finds out that little tidbit. I had a feeling that's what Julian told her when he mentioned Lex's lover. I'll say it again. Julian is very tricksy. The way he described the kid in the first chapter is a bit on the mean side, though, it gave the impression of an older child, which was his intention, so I guess I shouldn't call it mean. He's showing he's a Luthor with his calculating and omitting information so the person infers what he wants them to believe. Nicely played.

I like that Lex acknowledges his feelings and motivations with regards to relationships.
    I’ve been missing you. Thanks for taking the time to read and review this one.

Julian takes after his mum in looks but he’s a cunning Luthor and very good with words as it befits his surname. Indeed his misleading description of Timmy was meant to convince Lex to accept the task.

I’m pleased you’re enjoying this version of Lex and what might have been if he’d had Julian while growing up. It could have gone in a completely opposite direction, but I want to believe this could have been better for Lex if he hadn’t had to cope with and take the blame for the tragedy of.his baby brother’s death.
    Last edited by lexie; 2nd December 2010 at 21:34.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Well you've posted another great fanfic, Lexie! I am hooked as much on this one now as I am to Choices!!! I love it!

No charge for awesomeness

Oh my! Poor Lex and Chloe. Julian has really done a number on them both.
    I can't believe she thinks that he is gay. Imagine her surprise when she finds that he is definitely not.

Interesting to see how the baby care goes for Lex. Can't wait for the next chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information