+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

NS Full Member

Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

Calling all Lurkers! And pretty much anyone else . . .

Okay here's the deal. This may actually be the craziest thing I've ever set myself up to do, but what the hell. I've noticed people mentioning how the board has been so quiet lately (and it has been), so this is my attempt to get people involved and talking back and forth. (Plus force me to put fingers to keyboard).

So here's the offer post in a reply your Chlex request and I will write a ficlet for you (think somewhere between 300-900 words, but you honestly never know with me). Here's the things I'd like you to give me in your request:

Genre: (comedy, romance, angst, dark, etc)
    Rating:
    Season setting: Anything up to the end of 8 is fair game; if you want a Future ficlet give me the last season you want me to take into account as canon; A/U are also fair game but I need the Au scenario
    Prompt: Situational is preferable (and go with as cliched a prompt as you want--- fake boyfriend, one hotel bed, etc.) But seriously, at the moment I'll try my hand at anything.

Okay now here the catch . . . I am asking that if you request a ficlet, you respond to said ficlet AND go review one story you've never left a review for (it doesn't have to be mine; in fact go review someone else's).

Also, any other author who wants to lend a hand to the crazy? Jump on in.

Finally, Julie, if I am violating board rules or this needs to be posted elsewhere just delete me please.
    Last edited by cypanache; 6th February 2010 at 06:55.

Re: Chlex By Request

Yay! More you fics!! *G*

I'm definitely leaving a request, just need a little time to make sure it's a really good one.

Also? I'll join in and offer fics as well. I can write just about anything, though I'm not particularily good with fluff and I'm only on season six right now so nothing past the first few episodes.

I'll be back with my fic request later tonight.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cypanache View Post
    Finally, Julie, if I am violating board rules or this needs to be posted elsewhere just delete me please.
    No, this sounds like an awesome idea!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This is a brilliant idea--now I have to think up an intriguing request
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by cypanache View Post
    Genre: (comedy, romance, angst, dark, etc)
    Rating:
    Season setting: Anything up to the end of 8 is fair game; if you want a Future ficlet give me the last season you want me to take into account as canon; A/U are also fair game but I need the Au scenario
    Prompt: Situational is preferable (and go with as cliched a prompt as you want--- fake boyfriend, one hotel bed, etc.) But seriously, at the moment I'll try my hand at anything.
    If you don't get inundated with other requests, I have a few other things I'd love to see you write. But for now...

Genre: Dark romance
    Rating: NC17
    Season: Your choice
    Prompt: Lex is doing experiments on a new meteor rock (I'm not that well versed in the show, so I don't know what all the different types of meteor rock there are, but I'm going on the assumption that they haven't used every color yet) when there's an explosion or some other accident in the lab. Whatever the case, Lex becomes infected somehow and ends up with an insatiable hunger for sex. Where you go with it, why he ends up feeding that hunger with Chloe is entirely up to you.

Yes, I did just toss you the shag or die fic. Don't hurt me.

This is such a great idea, cy. I'll try and come up with an idea to throw your way soon

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momdaegmorgan View Post
    If you don't get inundated with other requests, I have a few other things I'd love to see you write. But for now...

Genre: Dark romance
    Rating: NC17
    Season: Your choice
    Prompt: Lex is doing experiments on a new meteor rock (I'm not that well versed in the show, so I don't know what all the different types of meteor rock there are, but I'm going on the assumption that they haven't used every color yet) when there's an explosion or some other accident in the lab. Whatever the case, Lex becomes infected somehow and ends up with an insatiable hunger for sex. Where you go with it, why he ends up feeding that hunger with Chloe is entirely up to you.

I love this idea. For the fulfillment of momdaegmorgan's request ficlet, I also promise to post up a reply on an 'extra' story

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I always say there is nothing wrong with a shag or die fic...okay I don't really always say that but I'm thinking I should start.

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    I always say there is nothing wrong with a shag or die fic...okay I don't really always say that but I'm thinking I should start.
    I think it's a good saying to adopt indeed. I say it a lot but I'm from the Doctor Who fandom and there's a LOT of shag or die fics there (pretty sure it's the requisite fandom fic there, though I've yet to write one myself). I was a little sad to see a lack of such fics here but I could have missed them (anyone know if there's any others out there?).

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

I think it's a good saying to adopt indeed. I say it a lot but I'm from the Doctor Who fandom and there's a LOT of shag or die fics there (pretty sure it's the requisite fandom fic there, though I've yet to write one myself). I was a little sad to see a lack of such fics here but I could have missed them (anyone know if there's any others out there?).
    Since this isn't the thread to rec, I'm leaving you a couple in a message on your profile. There are a couple of fics that I thought of when you posted the request for Cy.
    Last edited by lexie; 20th January 2010 at 05:50.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information