+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Back from the Dead (PG-13/R)- CHAPTER 27 plus Epilogue (Aug 17, 2010)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Talking Re: Back from the Dead (PG-13/R) 07/27/09

i feel so bad for Chloe's husband!! I'm so glad that he killed Lionel to protect her and his baby!! Now, though, I feel sorry for him!! What is going to happen to him and Chloe's marriage when she meets up with her old life?!! Fabulously wonderful beginning to your new story!! Can't wait to read more!! Please update soon!!

Re: Back from the Dead (PG-13/R) 07/27/09

great start!!! This one left me filled with so much questions that I am anxious to know the answers to!!! Chloe all married! And not knowing who she truly is, man! Hopefully you'll update soon!!!!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Thank you all for your encouraging reviews. IŽve got to say IŽve had a really nice time reading your comments and conjectures. Some of them are pretty off the markand some of them are "warm"- others made me ask:"Where did that idea come from?"

All in all great feedback, girls.

I know you want me to update soon and, maybe IŽm being mean, but IŽve got to stick to my plan to make sure thereŽll be continuous updates. You know IŽve never done this before and I want to ensure that, at least, IŽll preserve part of my golden rule "never to leave my readers hanging".

As I told you in my foreword, IŽve got enough material on paper to post for 3 months every ten days and IŽve been penning some more. However, my very hectic schedule is starting again next Monday and the last part of the year is going to be really hard on us teachers and tutors in Argentina because of the amount of lessons that have been lost due to strikes/holidays and the Swine Flu epidemic that has struck my country rather hard (our death and infection rate is second after the States). WeŽll be pressured to try to recover the time that was lost- an impossible feat, you canŽt beat time, but weŽll be pressured anyway (on top of the usual stress of the end of the school/university year).

So... a new update will be up on August 6th- as promised.

In the meantime, you can check out my latest Post-Doomsday one-shot, The Top of the World, and my recent Season 8/9 trilogy (From Afar, Mirror and Lean on Me), if you havenŽt read them yet.

Thanks a bunch for your support!
    Last edited by lexie; 1st August 2009 at 17:52.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Oh Wow what an amazing start. I thought it was Lex at the door but obviously not. Wonder what Chloe/Karen will do now. Since Chloe is starting to come back will her investigative skills kick in?

One thing you can possibly clear up did Chloe get hurt in the explosion in the safe house or somewhere else? This would make her just about 20 in present day yes?

Can't wait until 6th August - you do know that it is more that a week until then don't you?

Very intriguing. I'm hooked. Looking forward to reading more so that I get answers to all my questions. How have the intervening years affected Lex? Did Lionel serve time without Chloe's testimony? Did he still have his epiphany? What made him turn up now (I'm assuming that was Lionel)? Had he only just located her or had he waited for an opportune moment? Was he planning on harming her or using her against Lex? Does the child belong to Lex and did Lionel know? What will Lex's reaction be to finding Chloe? So many questions.

Gotta say. Phil, not really feeling sorry for him. In fact, I'm slightly disturbed by him. A doctor that would form a romantic relationship with a patient with amnesia so soon after the patient presents is not exactly someone I would trust. Also, the mention of his father and having to get out from under him felt to me like more than the usual child finding his own way in the world growing pains. Who is his father and what type of man is he? Or maybe I'm reading too much into that. Though, that situation makes him a bit like Lex, so I'm thinking that's what drew Chloe to him.

Anyway, can't wait to read the next update! And good luck with your lessons and the rest of the school term!
    Last edited by ripsconscullmin; 29th July 2009 at 12:59.

YouŽve made more than my week; youŽve made my ten-day week! Yes, Linda I know there are more than seven days till August 6th, but IŽve got to keep my resolve.

Love to see how many questions this chapter alone has raised in you all. YouŽll get some answers in my next posting, and a whole load of new questions.
    Last edited by lexie; 30th July 2009 at 02:29.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Junior Member

This is interesting, I really like it so far and I have a ton of questions too.

It doesn't look like Phil is tricking Chloe, I think she just doesn't remember her past and has moved on the best she could. I think her relationship with Phil is sweet, but of course I want her to be with Lex.

I'm thinking the dead man is Lionel.

Was Chloe pregnant by Lex before the explosion or is baby Laura Phil and Chloe's??

Love it so far! Thanks for sharing your talent with us

Welcome to the thread, Veronica.

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback. Well... I can promise to answer one of your questions in my following posting, the rest will take a longer while to arrive.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very interesting and great start. i hope the baby is lex's and they end up happly together.

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon View Post
    very interesting and great start.
    IŽm glad that the introductory chapter hooked you.

i hope the baby is lex's and they end up happly together.
    You know IŽm a sucker for happy or, at least, hopeful endings- so that I think I can promise you.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information