+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced Alliances (Lex/Chloe) PG-13

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Forced Alliances (Lex/Chloe) PG-13

So where is the rest? I want more please...
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Hey hfce! Thank you and everyone for your feedback!

Here is Chapter 4!

Forced Alliances
    By, Angie
    Rating: PG-13
    Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! I own none of the characters or the ideas from Smallville – they belong to the DC Comics, the TV show writers of Smallville and the CW’s. I also do not own Frost’s The Road Not Taken, but it is one of my favorites.
    Chapter Four

It felt good to Chloe to stand up to Clark like she did earlier that evening. Standing up for what was right then singing with Lex in the living room was uplifting and made her feel truly proud to be who she was and to have Lex Luthor in her mom and dad’s house. She walked to the spare bedroom later that night and saw that Lex was sitting on the bed reading a book by Robert Frost. Smiling, she said, “Which poem are you reading?”

Lex looked up and shook himself back to Chloe and said, “Birches and The Road Not Taken.”

Chloe walked into the room and sat on the bed, next to Lex. Smiling largely she said, “I love The Road Not Taken! It is so inspiring. May I look at it?”

Lex nodded and handed the book over to Chloe.

Chloe read some of the lines and felt the encouraging warmth and vigor within her soul as she always felt every time she read the poem. She smiled and said, “He has two choices he can make in his life, he can either go one way or he can go another. He can do what its popularly done or he can forge down a path that is his own that isn’t what everyone else chooses, but in the long run will get him the farthest in his life and will be the most rewarding. It’s like a personal choice, does he choose to be like every other guy on the planet or does he choose to be his own guy? In my case, I saw girls around me who chose to be like everyone else and I wanted to be like that, but eventually I saw that I wanted to succeed more in school, so I worked hard. I chose my path, a path that I hope will eventually leave me feeling as Frost did in the end. I’m not perfect, Lex, nor am I like Frost, but I really want to get out there and make a difference in my life. I want to help people. I want to feel that the path I chose was the right one for me.”

Lex scooted closer to Chloe and touching her face with his hand he said, “I don’t think you have to worry about that, Chloe. Just looking at who you are and what you did tonight tells me that it was.”

Chloe smiled larger still at Lex and moving closer to his face she said, “Thank you, Lex. Well I should probably go on and let you rest some. It is after midnight.”

Lex looked intently into Chloe’s blue eyes and smiled saying, “Okay. Have a good night, Chloe.”

Chloe smiled as she stood in her blue pajamas and said, “You too, Lex.”

Lex pulled his blankets over himself and Chloe watched him, wondering what it would be like to lay next to him in his bed. Some things she’d forced herself not to experience were ones she now regretted, especially when Lex Luthor was sexily laying in a bed not too dang far from the one she was about to go into herself!

The next morning…

Chloe walked out of her bedroom, half asleep and needing to pee. Lex opened the bathroom door and was wet from head to foot, though he wore a darkened towel around his waist. Chloe looked over him and then back into his eyes. She woke up right then and there! She said, “Sorry! I’ll get out of your way.”

Lex smiled and said, “You’re fine, Chloe. Go ahead.”

Chloe watched him go into the spare bedroom, looking at his butt as he moved with a dark brown towel wrapped around his waist. His butt was sexy! She saw his back and his broad shoulders as well and wanted to follow him right into the spare bedroom for awhile! That wouldn’t be too bad, would it?

Hurrying over to him because her lust was with her and she had to go, Chloe met Lex before he got to the door. She said, “Lex, I need to tell you something.”

Lex turned around, very surprised, as he said, “What is it?”

Chloe looked him over, at how well the water looked on his chest, how sexy and somewhat tanned he looked. Then looking into his eyes again she said, “I’ve let myself go for 30 years not really taking a chance with any guy…I’ve stupidly chosen to be single for far too long because I was afraid of getting with a guy that would hurt me. All that’s done is get me here without any guy, alone, 30 years old with no experience at all with a guy except for a bad date once.” Before Lex could reply, Chloe held up her hand and said, “I was wondering if you would go to Christmas Dinner with me?”

Lex smiled genuinely and said, “I’d be happy to, Chloe.”

Chloe smiled largely again and said, “Thank you.” Letting it out, Chloe added quickly, “One more thing than I’ll go.”

Lex chuckled and said, “What is it, Chloe?”

Chloe nervously walked into the room and shut the door behind her. Looking at Lex she said, “I’ve never been with anyone, Lex…I was afraid to in high school because I didn’t want to get pregnant before graduating…then in college I wanted to graduate and get that degree to work at the Planet. But now I have both those things and I’m alone…and the fact is I’ve gone over those decisions in my life and wondered if maybe I was wrong in choosing to stay to myself and not let other guys have a shot at all.”

Lex walked to Chloe and said, “Because you didn’t follow the path that everyone else chose? Chloe I thought you said you liked following your own path.”

Chloe looked up at Lex and touching his shoulder with her hand she said, “I do like following my own path, Lex. That’s why my life is the way it is. But I want to find out what it is like to be in a romantic relationship. I’ve waited my life to find that out. I’m not looking at you like some stud or something, Lex, so if you don’t want to that’s fine. I just wanted to talk more than anything…I’ll see you later.”

Lex said aloud “So, you’re for a romantic relationship that includes dating and having fun together?”

Nodding, Chloe said, “Yes. Including chocolate candy on Valentine’s day, Lex. Every year I’ve bought it for myself and I want a box of candy from a guy for a change.”

Lex smiled and said, “I’ll get you a box of candy, Chloe, and flowers as well.”

Smiling, Chloe said, “Okay. Well I’ll go out and see you downstairs…”

Lex turned Chloe and pulling her to him in a seductive and romantic way, Lex kissed her on the lips.

Chloe wrapped her arms around his wet waist and kissed him back.

Chloe showed Lex where the cereal was and together they ate a bowl of Count Chocula Cereal and had some toast as well!

The End.

That was a cute update. I am glad Chloe took a chance.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

I´ve already reviewed this chapter at Lillian´s Child, but I´ll post it here as well.

This was a short but very nice update, Angie. I like the way Chloe asks for what she wants. Despite her bad experiences in the romantic field both at high school and as a young adult, she hasn´t closed herself up.

I´m eager to find out what their first ¨date¨will be like. Good job!
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Good for Chloe for letting Lex know that she wants to go out with him. I wonder, will Clark and Lana make a scene when they find out? I ask this because I think Lex really needs to tell Clark and Lana off, and they both need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them.

Can't wait for the Chlex dinner
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

I wasn't expecting things to turn romantic so quickly, I like that Chloe just went ahead and asked for what she wanted.

It'll be interesting to see what happens on the date and if Clark and Lana will throw a hissy fit about it, like Kit Merlot said, I'd love to see Lex tell them off. Looking forward to more.

Hey guys! I hate to do this, but I am ending Forced Alliances where I have it. Don't hate me, I've just lost my muse for writing writing fan fiction. I am going to pursue original fiction writing for awhile and see where that takes me! I want to thank all of you for reading and replying as kindly as you have!! You've encouraged me to write! I just need to take a break and pursue another avenue of writing. Thank you!

Angie

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

I´ve read your posting and it was quite unexpected, I have to say. Still, I understand your need to try out something new. Writing original fiction is a pretty good idea- particularly because you were so good at writing AU. Have you thought of starting a Livejournal and also maybe posting at wordpress.net?

I´m happy to know you won´t desert us though. Writing your own stuff won´t prevent you from enjoying other writers´ work. And perhaps with time your muse will inspire you again to pen a fanfic on occasion.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Aww I will miss you writing but good luck.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Hey guys! I hate to do this, but I am ending Forced Alliances where I have it. Don't hate me, I've just lost my muse for writing writing fan fiction. I am going to pursue original fiction writing for awhile and see where that takes me! I want to thank all of you for reading and replying as kindly as you have!! You've encouraged me to write! I just need to take a break and pursue another avenue of writing. Thank you!

Angie
    I will miss this story, but I do wish you the best of luck with your original works
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information