+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The Love of Two Men ( PG-13 ) Updated 6/20 COMPLETE

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: The Love of Two Men ( PG-13 ) Updated 6/11

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    My interpretation? I LOVED it!! I love how you tie everything together in your epilogue as well as recognizing Chloe's love for Lucas so that he remains a vital character in her past. I think your writing is excellent and I enjoyed it very much!!
    you took the words right out of my mouth.

Another great fic. I loved how you brought Lex and Chloe together so slowly, all the feelings between them from the past were recognised but not to soon so as to overshadow the fact that they had both loved and lost a spouse.

The mystery was really interesting too and it was great that there were so many separate groups investigating it but everything they discovered separately was brought together in the end.

It was just such a great fic, I went through so many different emotions while reading it and the ending between Chlex was beautiful. The newspaper article epilogue was a great idea too and the congratulations from Lois and Clark was a lovely touch.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: The Love of Two Men ( PG-13 ) Updated 6/20 COMPLETE

To those of you who have already read this one, and those who are new to it:

I´m pleased to share with you some wonderful news. The Love of Two Men has helped me get a first place in a Sci-Fi Contest organised by myfandoms.com.

I got word of the win earlier today and I´m ecstatic because the prize´s a script of Zero signed by Michael and Tom. Getting this news the day after reading MR´s letter to his fans announcing he was leaving the show was such a great present!

I´ve got to thank my regular reviewers and the girls in the shoutbox- namely westwingwolf, skauble, superag and Avalanche- for helping me get the two comments I needed to get to the finals.
    Last edited by lexie; 12th November 2009 at 01:18.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Congratulations Lexie! That's wonderful news!!!

Thank you so much.

This fic was my third Chlex and, although I wrote it a long time ago, it still holds a very special place in my heart.
    Last edited by lexie; 12th November 2009 at 01:18.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

In re-reading this I realized I never left any final feedback. I loved the final chapter, it is always nice to see how things wrap up. The fact that we got this last glimpse into Lex and Chloe lives through a newspaper article was fitting . I usually dislike stories where Lex is with Lana at any point or where Lex and Chloe take a while to get together but you told this story flawlessly. The build up with the mystery went perfectly with the changing status of Lex and Chloe's relationship. After all they both lost people in this story and finding a new verison of happiness should not be rushed. Great story!

Quote Originally Posted by dayamiracle View Post
    In re-reading this I realized I never left any final feedback. I loved the final chapter, it is always nice to see how things wrap up. The fact that we got this last glimpse into Lex and Chloe lives through a newspaper article was fitting . I usually dislike stories where Lex is with Lana at any point or where Lex and Chloe take a while to get together but you told this story flawlessly. The build up with the mystery went perfectly with the changing status of Lex and Chloe's relationship. After all they both lost people in this story and finding a new verison of happiness should not be rushed. Great story!
    Thanks for your belated final feedback on this pretty old fic of mine- it's never too late.lol.

Considering it's one of my early works, I have to agree it's withstood the passing of time pretty well. I still like it, which is a lot since I tend to look at my first attempts and find them so different and imperfect when compared to my present fics.

Glad you rediscovered it and enjoyed it as much as you did the first time you read it.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Great story! If there's any other character I can ever imagine with Chloe instead of Lex, it would be Lucas so good job there. I was however a disappointed in how shady a character he turned out to be...gambling and the mob?! Yikes! In any case, I appreciated that Chloe didn't just fall into Lex's arms after Lucas's death. That would have been not only cruel but it would also seem like you were hurrying them just to end the story already. Time to go read more lexie fics (in some sort of order).

-emms14

jcassy
    Just a Guest!

great story. like emms14, chloe and lucas are a really good couple as well. you like to use the character vicky a lot. I just saw it, it's cool , she is a good friend in gotham.and in your fic lexie you manage to make me hate lana less.

Members

really enjoyed the plot on this one...as well as the characterisations...great story

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information