+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Price (Rated NC-17/MATURE)

The Price (Rated NC-17/MATURE)

Author's Warning: This story contains rape, physical/mental abuse, and murder. It was extremely difficult to write for obvious reasons; these are despicable and terrible acts. Please do NOT read this if you are underaged or a sensitive reader. Thank you.

Title: The Price
    Author: CRae
    Rating: NC-17/MATURE (for rape, physical/mental abuse & murder)
    Summary: "Never look into the monster's eyes." Drabble.
    Disclaimer: Smallville and its characters/plots belong to DC Comics, The WB and others. No profit was made from this story.
    Spoilers: None.
    Category: Angst/Drama
    Notes: I picture this disturbing and sickening (& OOC) scenario a few years in the future, post-Commencement.

The Price

Warm, shockingly minty breath assaulted her nostrils as he panted above her. He held her wrists in a bruising grip as his hard, angry thrusts into her unwilling body made her head slam against the wall.

Her normally bright eyes, now dull with mental and physical pain, clenched shut as silent tears slipped down her cheeks. Don't look into the monster's eyes. Never look into the monster's eyes.

Sharp, white teeth dug in the flesh of her neck. Frenzied movements increased; the pounding unbearable. God, it hurt. It hurt so very much.

His free hand latched onto a nipple, pinching with a manicured nails until she had to bite her swollen lips to keep from crying out. Blood began to coat her tongue; the copper tang making her gag slightly.

The body so ruthlessly violating her own began to jerk wildly, signaling that her suffering would soon end. Mercy. Thank you, God.

As if he knew what she was thinking, he laughed cruelly and pressed his forearm against her windpipe, cutting off her air supply. Green eyes shot open; her body bucked, trying to escape from the monster that imprisoned her in so many ways. Silk sheets were clenched in white-knuckled fists as she gasped for precious oxygen. Save me. Please! Clark...

He let out a loud groan as he came, relishing the tension in the form beneath him. Enjoying the sensation of his warm seed coating the inside of her soft thighs. The aborted sobbing breaths that she couldn't let escape because he wouldn't let her. Wouldn't let her breathe. Wouldn't let her live. The bitch would never escape him. Even in death.

It was the price she paid when she became Chloe Luthor.

End.

07/20/05

National Sexual Assault Hotline
    1-800-656-HOPE

http://www.rainn.org/

Re: The Price (Rated NC-17)

Yikes, well that was intense. It was written really well, you gave enough description but didn't get intensely graphic which usually ends up making me sick to my stomach. I can't wait to see where you're going with this one.

Steph*

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

intense i hope chloe will be ok and whoever did that to her get it in the end.

ummm. you HAVE to continue this story. I need to know who exactly is treating our favorite reporter so maliciously (you mentioned "Luthor" I'm assuming Lionel is a possibility) and why?

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

This story shouldnt end so abruptly. Its good but it seems a bit unfinished. i enjoyed it though.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

My GOD, that was intense!

You wrote Chloe's pain and anguish tragically well. Is is sick to want the Luthor raping her to be Lionel, and NOT Lex?
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

v. intense, and not too graphic as to make my stomach churn...you've got something going here. please don't let it end there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot
    Is is sick to want the Luthor raping her to be Lionel, and NOT Lex?
    i really am hoping it's Lionel or some other sick psycho with a Luthor grudge. but i got this horrible gut feeling, dreading that it IS Lex. *shudder*

whoa boy.

NS Full Member

wut the heck.... it better not be lex... poor chloe

How sad, i didnt like that, you should write a revenge piece for chloe

I'm really hoping that it wasn't Lex and I would love if you continued this as I agree with everyone else that it seems a bit unfinished. It was very well written and deserves to be continued!!!

Kimmie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information