+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 5 updated 8/19/07*

I am still hung on the titel- is Chloe trying to disappear? That would be some adventure. She should pay Lex back somehow.
    More really soon please

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    I am still hung on the titel- is Chloe trying to disappear? That would be some adventure. She should pay Lex back somehow.
    More really soon please
    You know, I was thinking about the title too, and I was hoping that it meant that Lex and Chloe disappeared together.

Like maybe in Mexico

Please let us know soon, Kimbo, okay?
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Another Wonderful chapter!

I'm glad Chloe broke up Jimmy...I really don't care about him, but even he dosen't deserve to be with someone who's in-love with someone else. I can't believe he saw Chloe with Lex together, and still was willing to be with Chloe...Poor sweet Jimmy...

I loved Chloe taking control, and Lex completely thrown of-balance, trying figure out "what is going on with Chloe" the whole time.

I love to know what Lex is thinking and feeling...To me he seems almost desperately addicted to Chloe...But then what the hell is he doing with LANA?

I have a bad feeling about Mexico...Chloe's not telling anybody where she's going...She could DISAPPEAR and nobody will know that she's gone and where to look to find her. I can't wait.

Please update again soon!!!

NS Full Member

mexico? yay can't wait for more!

Mexico sounds like fun...
    Update soon!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Did you know that your fic, Kimbo, was the very last one I frantically finished typing out a review for before I had to leave for the airport on my way to New York? You finished a new chapter very soon before my time of departure, and I felt I just HAD to let you know how much I loved the update before I lost access to my laptop...

Anyhow... I'd like to ask for another update... anytime soon. I'd like to know what both Lex and Chloe are thinking and hoping for regarding this shared trip together. Lex is still not ready to admit that he's in love with Chloe (damned bastard's too much of a freaky coward to admit to such a thing). I get the feeling he's hoping that complete unlimited access to Chloe for a weekend will give him the chance to fuck her out of his system? And Chloe...? Perhaps she's hoping for one last hoorah with Lex before he gets married and is labeled 'untouchable' and 'unavailable' even by HER flexible and lenient standards.

heh, not to mention I'm still dying to know what's the point of the title of this chapter... It's possible that Lex has plans to kidnap Chloe, make her 'disappear' from public view and keep her for his own private entertainment... or, more likely, Chloe has plans to make herself disappear to a place where Lex will no longer be able to track her down and tempt her towards being the mistress in an adulterous affair with a married man.

Chloe had a very strong sense of integrity, and I know it must be killing something within her to be involved with someone who not only does not acknowledge her as a girl-friend, but has publically declared himself engaged to one of the most unworthy women that Chloe has ever met.

Making herself vanish away from Lex Luthor's reach would not only put an end to her giving into her damaging addiction. But it would ALSO give Lex a chance to appreciate exactly what he has been taking for granted for all this time.

Please update soon.

Kill Lana

ohhh SE, you always know how to get my ass in gear....but fortunately for u...its already been in gear. i'm actually working on the next chapter for Elle Est Digne. After i post that chapter..then i'll post the next one for this story!

Keep patient..i hope its worth the wait!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    ohhh SE, you always know how to get my ass in gear....but fortunately for u...its already been in gear. i'm actually working on the next chapter for Elle Est Digne. After i post that chapter..then i'll post the next one for this story!

Keep patient..i hope its worth the wait!
    LOL! I've been told that my incessant naggi... reviewing provides gentle and subtle encouragement for the best of authors to update... I'm so glad to get some confirmation of that

I'm moving tomorrow, and I probably won't be settled in until the upcoming Monday... So feel free to use the weekend to finish off those two chapters... I look greatly forward to reading them at the end of my packing and unpacking.

Thanks for the heads up, Kimbo. I'm sure the updates will be wonderful

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I am so thrilled that we are going to get updates for two of kimbo's excellent stories--WOO HOO!!

I will try to wait patiently
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

yes!!!
    Last edited by xxasaxx; 7th September 2007 at 23:51. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information