+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merger (NC-17 - 11/-22/2010 - One Shot)

No charge for awesomeness

Merger (NC-17 - 11/-22/2010 - One Shot)

Author: ChloeLovesLex
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own Smallville. This is only for grins. The intent for infringement does not exist.
    Summary: Lex and Chloe have issues. What's new. Oh, and there's smut. (I suck at writing summaries )

Author’s note: I have found that one shots work out better for me right now. My multi-chaptered fics seem to get shelved because I just don't have the time to commit to them at the moment. So I'll continue with the one-shots for now. Some will possibly get sequels or turn into something bigger, but for now I'll keep them as stand alones without further promise to you so I don't leave ya hanging .

Merger

It'd been a long day. Lex swung open the door to the penthouse and knew something was amiss. The newspaper wasn't sitting on the table in the front hall where he had left it that morning. He set his keys down in the empty spot. The place smelled of fresh coffee. He was certain he hadn't left the pot on.

If it'd been six months ago he'd have drawn his gun and stalked through the place searching for an intruder.

Instead he simply padded toward his bedroom and heard the water shut off in his bathroom. Damn her.

He stopped when she appeared in the doorway to his room. Towel wrapped loosely around her, her hair hanging in wet tendrils around her face.

"You're lucky I don't shoot first and ask questions later."

She merely snorted at him.

"What are you doing here Chloe?"

A smile spread over her lips. "I like your shower."

He pressed his lips together, closed his eyes and nodded his head.

Her smile only grew and she turned back toward the bathroom and let the towel fall from around her. She leaned down and gave her hair a good rub down with it. Naked.

He opened his eyes to the vision and inhaled sharply. "Fine, I'll have one built just like it in your apartment tomorrow," he finished on an exhale.

She finished her towel drying and lifted her head, flipping her hair back around her face. "I said I liked *your* shower Lex", she snarked.

He blew an exasperated breath through his nose and shook his head. "I'm pretty certain I had your elevator key card deactivated last week."

She tilted her head at him. "You know, Frank has always been such a nice guy. They really should give him a raise. When I told him I couldn't get my card to work, he handed me his, and set off to get the other one fixed."

He knew it really wouldn't stop her. It's why he hadn't bothered to have the locks changed to his place too.

"Well, I was pretty certain that when you published your article last week you'd stop coming by," there was a touch of bitterness in his voice. He brushed by her and began removing his cufflinks and loosening his tie.

She turned to him and put her hands on her hips. "By the way, your revenge wasn't exactly like that of a Luthor. I suppose I should of had you relinquish *your* keys before I left."

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You know it took me two days to figure out that you had swapped the coffee at my place for decaf. I was grumpy and exhausted when I figured it out", she accused. "I hadn't realized you had childish practical jokes in your repertoire."

His lips tilted upwards. Then his eyes zeroed in on the droplets of water that still fell from her hair. They landed at her collarbone and rolled down between the valley of her breasts.

"I was at the coffee shop when I read the article. I picked up a bag of decaf on the way out," he conceded, still mesmerized by the visual.

She tried not to smile at him admitting his childish revenge. After all, she'd cost his company quite a bit of money with what she wrote. Switching her coffee when she wasn't home was very, very tame compared to what he could have done. Probably would have, had it been anyone else.

"It was a web of lies Lex, and innocent workers would have suffered from the cutbacks you would have instated the day LuthorCorp took their company over."

"It was business Chloe," he explained for the thousandth time, sliding his tie from around his neck and placing it on his bed, then began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Business that meant more to you than your relationship with me," there was hurt evident in her eyes and he'd stopped meeting them when he saw it.

"I asked you to move in with me. How do you come up with my business meaning more?" His voice was clipped and he pulled his shirt from the waist of his pants.

Her skin was showing evidence of a chill and her nipples were tightening. He was losing focus, so he made his way over to his closet and pulled off his shoes, then put them away to avoid having to look at her.

"How am I supposed to say yes to moving in with a man who would do that?" She wanted to throw something at him. He was acting all cool and polished and she didn't like it.

Lex closed his eyes. He didn't want to argue about it anymore. He'd given her everything he had to offer and yet she still wanted that part of him too. The part of him that savored power. The part of himself that he couldn't change. Not for anyone. Not even her.

When he'd asked her to move in, she'd simply hurled questions at him about his dealings. He knew it had hurt her to do it, but they were both stubborn. She wasn't willing to not write the article and he wasn't willing to cancel the merger.

In the end, she ended up sabotaging the deal with her expose', and he was certain that it had sabotaged the two of them as well, because he couldn't have her in his life if she was going to do that every single time she caught wind of his dealings.

But now here she was, naked in his penthouse, claiming an apparent undying love for his shower. And as showers went, it was rather nice, but he suspected her visit wasn't really about that.

"So?" her voice was clearly expressing irritation for something or other.

He reluctantly turned and stepped out of his closet. "Was there a question?"

"I asked you how I was supposed to say yes to moving in with a man who would do that?"

Oh that. She was still naked with her hand on her hips. And more droplets of water were still dripping deliciously down her curves and she wanted to know the answer to that. Now. And all his cock wanted to know was why he hadn't gone over and fucked some sense into her.

He rubbed his hand down his face. "Look Chloe, you knew who I was when we started this. You had to know that at some point it'd come to this. I'd hoped that you would have accepted it by now."

She dropped her hands from her hips and scoffed at him, stalking toward him as she did. "And you knew who *I* was when we started this."

He was growing impatient and frustrated. And harder by the second. "Then we were both woefully incorrect in our assumptions that one of us would yield."

She stopped in front of him. "And where does that leave us?"

He stared at the wall behind her head. Again trying to avoid having to look at her naked form any longer. "I was fairly certain we'd come to that conclusion last week when you stormed out and published your article anyway."

She poked her finger into his bare chest angrily. "No, you came to that conclusion all on your own. So, neither of us gave in. So, we have some things to work through. You think that automatically leaves us without a future? Fuck you Lex Luthor."

Future? What the hell was she talking about? He was trying to build toward that when he'd made the offer. Damned confusing woman. What the hell did she want from him?

Lex looked down at her small form. Her finger poking into his chest. The hurt and anger evident in her eyes, and he cursed his body for reacting before his mind caught up.

He'd reached out and hauled her to him. Both hands gripping her arms tightly. His teeth gritted. "Tell me what you want from me Chloe."

She was caught off guard, the startled look lasting only a few seconds before she reached out and rubbed her hand over the erection straining tightly in his pants. Ignoring his strong hands nearly bruising her flesh in their frustration.

It was all that was needed to break his restraint.

Before she could register his movement he'd let go of her arms and hauled her up into his. Walking purposefully toward the bed and abruptly depositing her onto it.

She began to protest when he covered her lips with his and waged an assault on them. They opened to him willingly. Her tongue seeking his with an urgency matching his own.

He settled himself between her legs and his hands traveled the length of her thighs, raising them up against his waist, giving him access to grind his erection against her core.

She began matching his rhythm and moaning into his mouth as she did. Her hands grasping at his ass. Drawing him closer. Urging him on.

He released her from the kiss to lick a path down to her breast. Squeezing one as he took the other into his mouth. He sucked and grazed his teeth against her nipple and her back arched into it.

Her hands clumsily fumbled downward to grab the leather strap of his belt and release it from its clasp. Then she slid the hook closure of his pants open freeing his cock into her waiting hands. She gave it a squeeze then pumped her hands over it a few times before she adjusted herself beneath him to turn them over.

Sitting atop him she teased her naked entrance against his erection. His stormy gray eyes looked up at her. Lust evident, but waiting for her to decide the outcome of her visit.

Her breathing was deep and uneven. Coming in and out of her nose. Her lips tightly shut. Eyes staring back down at him.

He was beginning to wonder if this was the whole game. To tease him and leave him. Reminding him of what he'd lost out on. He'd already known that last week. He'd already been suffering from the loss of her in his life. But she started to move again. First leaning down and kissing him, then beginning to tug his pants down while her lips slid across his.

He closed his eyes and helped her shuck the pants from his body. Her hands becoming greedy and stroking down his sides. Grasping at them while grinding her wet entrance against his hard flesh. Then smoothing them across the hard plains of his chest as her lips moved downward and nipped at his neck.

It was taking a great deal of restraint to keep from driving into her, and she must have sensed his impatience because he suddenly felt her wet heat begin to surround him as she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. Finally he was buried inside her and her lips had left his body. She was sitting astride him with her hands on his chest. Her hips finding a slow and comfortable rhythm. Slower then he wanted so he took his control back and flipped her back over.

He slanted his lips across hers and she readjusted her hips. Lifting them so he was hitting her deeper. Harder. She always knew what he wanted. What he needed from her.

She was gasping in pleasure as he slid easily in and out of her. Arching her back and clawing at his. He kissed along the curve of her breasts. The droplets of water turning to beads of sweat as their bodies rocked together, easily sliding against one another.

He felt her begin to shake beneath him. Her walls tightening further around him with each inward stroke. He worked a hand between their bodies and rubbed her clit. She began to writhe and pump her hips desperately against him. Whimpering until she finally found her release. Her eyes fluttered closed. His name leaving her lips when the ripples of pleasure overtook her.

He removed his hand and stroked it up her belly then placed it beside her head. Smirking down at her as he did. Then caressed her lips with his own. Kissing her slowly. Languidly. Still feeling the flutters of her release around his cock. He withdrew his lips to find her green eyes gazing up at him softly. A question in them. A question that would have to wait.

He pulled her knees up high on either side of his waist and thrust into her deeply. Quickly picking up the pace again. Working toward his own climax. He could feel it tightening in his stomach as his hips accelerated their movement against hers. She met his strokes. Her breath growing ragged again. The bed beginning to creak with the motion and her body already quivering against his with its impending release. Her nails grazing over his scalp just as his body began to spasm then relax with its completion. Chloe finally following behind him.

They panted together. Eyes locked on one another's. He released her legs so she could straighten them out against the bed and get more comfortable.

Breathlessly he spoke, "You want to tell me what this is all about? I'm fairly certain the whole shower excuse was just a ruse."

"I thought it would have been obvious," she responded.

He quirked an eyebrow at her in question.

"I'm moving in."
    Last edited by ChloeLovesLex; 23rd November 2010 at 05:12.

Re: Merger (NC-17 - 11/-22/2010 - One Shot)

This was awesome! So realistic for them to battling out over who they are, so realistic, but with a nice happy (and awesomely smutty) ending. Amazing job!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

What a way for Chloe to let Lex know she's moving in! LOL.

By the way, I know RL is keeping you busy and that you won't be able either to update your own fics or read other people's stuff, but how about posting that chapter of HTC you and Mary had almost ready a few months ago? *pouts*
    Last edited by lexie; 23rd November 2010 at 03:51.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    What a way for Chloe to let Lex know she's moving in! LOL.

By the way, I know RL is keeping you busy and that you won't be able either to update your own fics or read other people's stuff, but how about posting that chapter of HTC you and Mary had almost ready a few months ago? *pouts*
    You read smut!!!! YAY! *laugh*

I'm still able to read a chapter here and there and I'm trying to be really good about remembering to leave feedback for them. I sometimes miss a posted chapter though so I like getting the email reminders. I completely missed Zannie posting a whole new story for a while there and found it last night. I need a new story/chapter alert system.

I *do* plan to start finishing up my WIP fics, but I refuse to make any promises. I really haven't spoken to Superag that much since the summer when school started. We both just stay crazy busy, but I agree, I would like to work on HTC. It's SO close to being completed and it's a great fic. Maybe when she is on holiday break for Christmas we can get it completed? Not sure. The chapter that was partially completed just isn't ready for posting. There's some stuff in there that I'm uncomfortable with that we need a rewrite on before it goes up. I'll see if I can grab some time and run a rewrite by Superag in the very near future.

I read through TWSS (my first fanfic writing) and was absolutely mortified. I'll finish it to say I finished it, but dear me...it's embarrassing.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    You read smut!!!! YAY! *laugh*
    Well, I read the occasional smut; Zannie's virtually the only one I make an exception for. Anyway, I'm not into PWP but if smut is well-integrated into a story I don't mind it at all. Besides, I feel awful not leaving you feedback when you've always been so nice with what I write.

I'm still able to read a chapter here and there and I'm trying to be really good about remembering to leave feedback for them. I sometimes miss a posted chapter though so I like getting the email reminders. I completely missed Zannie posting a whole new story for a while there and found it last night. I need a new story/chapter alert system.
    I'll keep sending you those reminders then.

I *do* plan to start finishing up my WIP fics, but I refuse to make any promises. I really haven't spoken to Superag that much since the summer when school started. We both just stay crazy busy, but I agree, I would like to work on HTC. It's SO close to being completed and it's a great fic. Maybe when she is on holiday break for Christmas we can get it completed? Not sure. The chapter that was partially completed just isn't ready for posting. There's some stuff in there that I'm uncomfortable with that we need a rewrite on before it goes up. I'll see if I can grab some time and run a rewrite by Superag in the very near future.
    I'm looking forward to that. HTC is a great fic and wonderfully written considering it deals with two very delicate issues.

I read through TWSS (my first fanfic writing) and was absolutely mortified. I'll finish it to say I finished it, but dear me...it's embarrassing.
    Oh, yes! I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel tempted to pull down my first attempts. There's such an abyss in my writing when I compare those old works with what I'm producing now. The only positive thing is, if your readers start browsing your work chronologically they can see how much your prose and your character exploration has grown: That is if they survive reading the first fic (I'm talking generically here) ROTFL. Oh, yeah! I can definitely understand you.
    Last edited by lexie; 23rd November 2010 at 05:46.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh wow that was hot! I love how she gave him the answer for moving in. LOL!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Very hot! I enjoyed the entire set up. Glad they worked that out.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Future? What the hell was she talking about? He was trying to build toward that when he'd made the offer. Damned confusing woman. What the hell did she want from him?
    Heh. Poor Lex. He's so confused. He has to do better about reading the undercurrents!

Very nice smut! I love the conflict too - it's inevitable when one of the couple is Lex Luthor. But I'm very glad they managed to work through it and move forward in their relationship.

Thanks for the great story!

Thanks guys. I'm a bit rusty on the smut. I gotta get my practice on with these little ficlets before I finish my WIP's
    Glad I could entertain ya.

jcassy
    Just a Guest!

It was hot and with a good plot. sorry i couldn't resist. i don't think your rusty at all. it was a good piece.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information