+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark) 27-08-09

Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark) 27-08-09

Obsessing

Fandom: Smallville
    Author: vodooman
    Rating: PG-13 (rating really due to the draker theme... even if it might be rated tooo high... I would rather rate to high than too low...)
    Genre: future fic, AU, angsty, dark
    Characters/Pairings: Chloe/Lex, Lionel
    Short summary: Looking over all the pictures Lex had sprawled across his desk, studying them intently, he finally picked one that showed her profile in an aristocratic way.
    Any warnings: rather dark, and no fluff!!!
    Disclaimer: Smallville and its characters are not mine. I only write fan fiction!
    A/N: I love chlex weather it is fluffy, nice, innocent or just plain crazy, obsessive and evil... Yes, and the fact that Lionel also gets to be in this because he is the reason why Lex is as fucked up as he is... Bad, evil daddy made him evil... Anyway... here is a sick little ficlet for you to enjoy... *grin*

::

Looking over all the pictures Lex had sprawled across his desk, studying them intently, he finally picked one that showed her profile in an aristocratic way. He studied it intently, memorising every detail, from the little scar above her one eye brow, to the blond locks that hung and fell into her eyes.

“You’re obsessing again, son.”

Lex continued to study the pictures intently. Ignoring the voice of his father, instead grabbing a different picture, when ever he suddenly seemed to search for something. He made a note of her eating habits, her preferable choice of cloths, and the people she was seen with.

“You know, it really isn’t healthy to obsess over a woman the way you do...” continued the older Luthor, his voice echoing in the room.

Again Lex ignored him and started to sort the pictures he had into different piles. One pile with the pictures that he would later frame, one pile with the pictures that would be worth putting into his save and another pile he would keep in his desk drawer, to take out and touch and look at any time it pleased him.

He picked up one picture that especially appealed to him, and started to trace her face at first. It was a picture taken of her near the lake, in which she was wearing a bathing suit, while her friends were wearing bikinis, but it did nothing to dim his growing interest in her. Instead he started to trace his finger over her body, especially her face and stomach, imagining what it would be like to see her pregnant. With his child.

“Don’t go there Lex! These thoughts are highly dangerous!” scolded Lionel finally, “especially in your state of mind!”

Only then did Lex finally put down the picture, deciding to add it to his pile of pictures that would be stored in the safe, and looked up at his father. He smirked coldly at him and then said, “You’re not real dad! Remember? I ordered your death months ago...”

A few moments after uttering those words, Lex found himself again alone in his study. A smile slowly spread over his features, and then he returned to study the pictures, this time stroking over each one of them individually.

“She is a very pretty girl... I think I’ll like her...” came the soft and feminine voice he knew had long ago belonged to his mother. Although he was still alone in his study, Lex felt a genuine warmth enter him as he continued to sometimes stroke over Chloe’s stomach on the pictures.
    Last edited by basmas84; 28th August 2009 at 04:19.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark)

Lonely Lex haunted by his demons is always heartbreaking even when it borders on insanity as in this case.

I wonder if he´s thinking of acting upon this obsession or if he´ll continue to be satisfied with just tracing Chloe´s beloved features in the photographs.

The final paragraph is somewhat disturbing in its connotation I must say.
    Last edited by lexie; 27th August 2009 at 04:22.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark)

I like the image of Lex's dead parents coming to him, his father offering him his unsolicited opinion and giving advice where Lex thinks it's not needed and then his mother appears, giving her son encouragement and support...Very eerie.

Great work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark) 27-08-09

Very scary! Does the words of Lex's mom mean that she knows that Chloe is going to die? Or, hopefully, am I just reading your story wrong? I like how Lex's dad keeps trying to make Lex see things his way even though he's dead. And Lex slowly going mad while he plans his future with Chloe. Heartbreaking!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Re: Obsessing (pg-13, angsty/dark) 27-08-09

I don't know if its just me, but I saw this as sweet... Until he mentioned ordering his fathers death!!!! Great story!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information