+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Meant to Be - A Christmas Ficlet (PG) 12/22/08

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Never Meant to Be - A Christmas Ficlet (PG) 12/22/08

Title: Never Meant to Be - A Christmas Ficlet
    Author: Superag
    Rating: PG
    Summary: A ficlet. A year has gone by for our little Chlex couple. How they celebrate their second Christmas as a couple. Sequel to Gift Exchange and Ring in the New
    Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville, the CW, any of the characters ever created for Superman, etc. This is for personal entertainment only.

A/N - Christmas ficlet. Probably 3 parts like the ones last year. Italics is flashback. Thanks for feedback!

Chapter 1 – Getting Things Ready

Chloe and Lana walked into the small dorm room they shared at the university. Both threw their respective bags on the beds and plopped next to them as Clark followed Lana into the room.

“That biology test sucked. I was pretty sure that the professor is hoping to see all our faces again next year,” Lana sighed as she looked over in Clark’s direction and flashed a smile.

“No, they’ll be a major curve. The ‘grade my professors’ site said that his F’s magically turn into B’s. Something about tenure and his lack of interest in the students that only take the class to get out of freshmen classes.” Chloe leaned back in the pillows and looked over at her two friends that had stayed very much the item even though Lana moved to Metropolis University with Chloe and Clark remained in Smallville.

The last year had been almost surreal for the two couples. No one expected for Clark and Lana to end whatever was going on between them. They weren’t exactly a couple but they weren’t strangers. Lana dated other guys but quickly dropped them; Clark just pined in the wings until Lana came back. It was the same story as every other year that Chloe could remember.

Her life, however, was a little different. She and Lex were still very much a couple and took the whole strange relationship into the public’s eye as soon as high school was over. Lex had moved from Smallville and now permanently lived in the penthouse a few blocks from Luthorcorp. Chloe’s dad had been moved to the Metropolis location as well, something she knew Lex had done for her but would never admit it to her.

Chloe leaned back in the pillows and closed her eyes, realizing she had a good few hours to catch up on missed sleep before Lex picked her up. He had offered months before to get her and Lana an apartment, but they enjoyed the dorm life. With the screaming in the hall right outside, Chloe giggled at how much she wondered that apartment offer was still open.

Lana giggled and went to open the door just as one of the other girls in the hall went by holding a pair of underwear. Yelling back, she laughed, “Write your name on a pair of underwear. The fraternity boys are downstairs undressed down to their underwear’s singing carols.”

“But it’s ten degrees!” Chloe laughed as she looked out the window and caught the tail end, literally, of one of the obvious first year pledges in their altogether and singing as several others dressed in warm Santa outfits playfully whipping the ‘reindeer.’

Chloe grabbed a pair of her cotton panties and took a sharpie to it. Clark watched as his own girlfriend followed suit. “What would Lex think? Lana?!”

“Lex needs to relax if one of those obvious whipping boys decide to even try to call the fake numbers we’re writing down,” Chloe tried to calm Clark’s nerves as her and Lana took off down the hall. Walking out on the porch of the little dorm complex, they laughed with the rest of the girls as the group of about 40 young men froze as they sang another three carols before disappearing to another dorm.

“That was insane,” Lana laughed as she tried to catch her breath. “I guess that would be our official signal that Christmas break has started. Are you sure you’re going to be ok hanging out here until the dorms close. I know Lex offered for you to stay at the penthouse until he got back day after tomorrow. I’m sure they would let you in.”

Chloe opened the door to the dorm and saw Clark trying to ignore the show going on right outside the window while he read the obvious women’s magazine upside down. “Nice Clark. New talent? Anyway, I have a few things to take care of here anyway. And it’ll be nice once everyone empties out, it’ll be quiet and I can get some things done. Dad only lives one the other side of town. It’s not like I’m alone.”

Clark nodded as he threw down the magazine that supposedly told women what men really wanted. He wondered if Lana and Chloe actually tried any of the suggestions in it. “So, Chloe you want to join us tonight for dinner? Mom and dad are out shopping and we’re eating before we get back on the road to the farm.”

Chloe started filing away old books and folders from the semester that just finished up. She had somehow managed to maintain a grade point that would keep her small but personally important scholarship with the journalism department and her relationship with Lex.

The first couple months after announcing their relationship, Chloe was hounded wherever she walked. She finally agreed to a bodyguard until the paparazzi lost interest in the couple that seemed to never have a coarse word in public or risqué moment.

When Chloe started college, she noticed the strange looks from some students wondering what exact merits had gotten her into the school and the scholarship. Several even suggested that the money had to be Luthor backed, but Chloe took it in stride. She worked harder and proved all the critics wrong.

Personally, she still wore her promise ring from Lex. It was like a mark of his territory that she treasured. It was odd to feel like she did; if it had been any other person, including Clark with his football jacket, she would have refused. She loved Lex. That had happened only a month earlier at Thanksgiving.

Chloe sat on the bed and flipped through some notes as Lana had Clark pack some of her menial items together.

“Chloe, it’ll be fine. Just let me look at it.” Chloe peeked through the front of the oven and shook her head at the odd smell and puff of smoke that came from the oven when she cracked the door open. The smoke was at least still white, so she knew it wasn’t completely gone. Lex bumped her in the hip, pushing her to the side as he surveyed the damage before letting the smoke billow into her kitchen.

“It’s just a little dark,” he commented as he picked up the injection kit and shot the poor dried up bird with more juice form the bottom of the pan. “Just let it cool before we crack it.” Lex closed the door and turned the oven off before noticing Chloe.

Sitting in front of the rest of the dinner that she thought had been going so well for her first Thanksgiving, she sighed. “It’s all cold.”

Lex leaned down and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. “Most of the side dishes for Thanksgiving are traditionally. Don’t worry about it.” Chloe leaned her head to the side and begged for the kiss on the cheek that came next.

Lex let go and proceeded to help her finish up in the kitchen as she tried to get up the courage to serve the first Thanksgiving she made to her father. Lex was enduring but she felt bad for dad. He hadn’t had anyone cook for him on the holiday since her mom had taken off.

Chloe watched as Lex moved about the kitchen as if he glided. It was wondrous. “I love you,” she whispered as she held the bowl for the gravy, which caused Lex to almost drop the container he was pouring from.

Putting the bowl down, he leaned her back against the kitchen counter and tipped her head back where he could see her eyes. His body warmed to the words that he thought she had said, but he wanted to be sure. “Say it again,” he partially questioned.

“I love you Lex Luthor.” Chloe spoke firmly and smiled at the end of the statement that she had been wanting to say for awhile but never could find the perfect time, as if over gravy drippings was the right time. Lex nodded his head and Chloe watched the small smile break on his face.

“I love you too,” he whispered in her ear as her head leaned further back. Pulling her head back up slightly, he pressed his lips to hers and felt her shudder as they deepened the kiss.

“Chloe,” Gabe interrupted as he tried to delicately break up what seemed to be a relationship that was not nearly going away. “Your hair honey.”

Lex looked over her shoulder and quickly pulled her up where the back of her hair was now conditioned with the drippings in the bowl. Chloe shook her head and rolled her eyes, leaving the two gentlemen in the kitchen alone.

“Guess I get to finish the dinner after all. Come on, give me a hand.”

Chloe felt of her hair and remembered that the day after Thanksgiving when everyone else was trying to save a buck here and there, she was sitting in Metropolis’ swankiest salon courtesy of her own boyfriend’s guilt.

“Chloe?”

Coming back to earth, Chloe glanced up in Clark’s direction. “Oh, no. I’m meeting dad for dinner tonight before he heads to Edge City for a meeting the next couple of days.” She smiled at the couple as Clark picked up most of Lana’s bags and started out the door. Getting up off the bed, she hugged Lana and wished her well before locking the door behind her.

A few hours later, Chloe returned from dinner with her father and sat down at her desk and opened up her email. She felt partly bad about basically ignoring Lex for the past three weeks, but he understood. She giggled realizing that late night history exam study session didn’t exactly go the way it was supposed to when Lana walked in on the two of them in the middle of an obvious, and very naked, study break. Since, Lex stayed away from the dorm.

Pulling up the email, she almost giggled out loud at the email that simply stated at the top, “Only a few more days until we leave.” She smiled knowing he wouldn’t tell where they were going. She continued reading the email and shook her head when in between boring explanations of work, he sprinkled in other details of their trip. Reading the last line, her eyes grew. “Have you picked out your warmest coat?”

Chloe was beside herself with the little hints that Lex dropped in her emails. From the daily little writings, she had found out it was going to be cold, foreign, and not necessarily friendly all the time. Somehow, though, Lex assured her that she would enjoy it and have a fascinating time writing about it upon their return.

Chloe wandered around her dorm room trying to frantically stuff the last bit of her luggage together. Lex still gave her no indication of their romantic getaway for the holidays; she was just impressed her father was letting her go alone with Lex.

“Where’s the damn boots,” she cussed as she looked under the bed and then stopped. A wave of nausea rolled over her as she became dizzy and seemed to be grabbing for the wall. Covering her mouth, she shoved the bathroom door open and leaned her head over the toilet and vomited.

Leaning back against the wall, she felt suddenly warm and realized that she had been running on adrenalin and didn’t realize that she had the most horrid headache. Grabbing a washcloth, she propped herself up on her knees and ran it through cold water. She wasn’t going to be sick, she repeated to herself as she leaned between the toilet and the vanity.

Chloe balanced her now throbbing head on the corner of the small vanity as she waited to see if she would need the toilet again. Going through the list of possibilities, she axed pregnancy first because she had just finished her cycle. Going through the rest of her symptoms, she slipped deeper into the floor.

“Drugs, lots of drugs,” she told her herself as she strained to pull herself up. How does it come on so fast, she thought. Diseases suck was her last thought before falling to the floor in a sweat.

“Chloe? One of the girls let me up when you didn’t pick up. I figured we could get some…” Lex stopped as he pushed the door to the bathroom open and saw Chloe lying on the bathroom floor.

Grabbing the washcloth from her limp hand, he felt of her as he rinsed the cloth out again. “Honey?” Lex whispered as he slid down and sat on the floor next to her, pulling her body into his.

Chloe grabbed the washcloth from Lex as he gently ran his hand along her face and pushed back the sweaty hair from her eyes. “I think we’re staying home,” he whispered. Chloe’s face drew into a myriad of emotions that ended in disappointment before lunging for the toilet again.

TBC
    Last edited by superag; 22nd December 2008 at 17:00.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Never Meant to Be (PG) 12/6/08

This is an awesome beginning!

I guess the Chlex Christmas plans well involve Chloe trying not to get sick all over the place--poor thing

Can't wait to see what happens next.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

What a lousy way to be robbed of a surprise Christmas destination for two! Still, I think having Lex all to you to nurse you back isn´t a bad thing, is it? The first thing that I thought of was an unplanned ¨pregnancy¨, but then you burst that bubble with Chloe´s own thoughts on the impossibility of that at that time of the month. Oh, well, I hope it´s nothing serious!

I´m looking forward to reading the second instalment.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Chapter 2 – Grounded

Lex sat in the small chair outside the waiting room of the doctor’s office that her father had insisted him take her to. Lex had offered his services but let Gabe make the last decision. She was still his daughter. Hitting several buttons on his phone, Lex carefully cancelled plans for their trip. No way would Chloe fly by tomorrow.

Chloe laid uncomfortably on the examining table, her head still pounding regardless of the overly powerful drugs that Lex had given her. He said don’t ask what it was, but it still didn’t do the job. She barely opened her eyes to the door that opened. “Well?” she groaned as the doctor sat on the stool in front of her.

“You have what we affectionately call the crud. Lots of rest, lots of fluids, and no Christmas parties.”

Chloe tried to sit up and rolled her eyes, “Can’t you just give me something to make it go away?”

“Not this. But give it about five days and you’ll be fine.” Chloe groaned. She hated her doctor for numerous reasons, but mainly because it was one of her dad’s old college friends. The thought that her dad’s old frat buddy looking at her partially naked and it not bothering her dad made her cringe.

Chloe slid off the table and trudged down the hall, pushing her entire weight against the enormous door into the waiting room. Lex looked up and caught her as her weight slid of the door and into his arms. “I’m sick.”

Lex let out a small chuckle as he wrapped her up in her coat and pulled her closer to him. Pulling open the door of the office, he put his arm around her. “No kidding.” Chloe looked up at her boyfriend and groaned as he put her in the car.

She couldn’t believe her luck. Two Christmases ruined. Her father had already left for her aunt’s place, trusting Lex would take care of his little girl on their first vacation alone. Now, she was to be the burden. “Just take me to dad’s. I’ll just rest.”

“Nonsense. You’re going back to the penthouse with me.” He reached over and took her clammy hand in his. “I am sure we can salvage something out of the holiday.”

Chloe leaned her head against the window of the car door. “But your help has all taken leave already. You could probably schedule some meetings or something.”

Lex felt sorry for her. She had been looking forward to the trip to where she didn’t know for weeks. He ran his hand down the side of her face and noticed that her fever was starting to return despite the medication. “So. I don’t always have to have people waiting on me. Besides, I think this calls for the personal touch.”

“I don’t want to get you sick.” Chloe gurgled through her moans of pain that were returning.

“I don’t get sick honey,” Lex traced his fingers down her face as she closed her eyes.

Chloe sat in the passenger seat in the parking garage underneath Lex’s apartment complex. She felt nauseated again from the drive. Lex moved around to the side of the car and opened the door. Pulling her seatbelt back, he knelt down beside her. “Turn and put your arms around me.”

“I can walk, just give me a minute.” Chloe turned her head in the seat and stared at the smirk that Lex gave her. He knew that she couldn’t possibly move from the car to the elevator.

Chloe succumbed and laid her head on his shoulder. His cologne smelled so warm and agreeing up against her. She let her arms and legs wrap around his body as the doorman opened the elevator access and rode up with his boss to open the penthouse door. Lex thanked him as he closed the door for him. Lex walked across the living room with her.

Chloe had her eyes open just barely. “The guest room is fine.”

Lex gently lowered her to the bed and smiled down at her. “Honey, I think we’ve spent more than enough evenings in this bedroom to not put your sick delicate body on the harder mattress.”

Chloe smiled and whispered, “I love you.”

Lex just shook his head at her as he pulled off her coat and shoes, laying them neatly by the foot of the bed. Chloe rolled slightly to help Lex get her under the covers. “Are you comfortable?”

He simply heard her respond with a small moan as her head disappeared under the covers. Disappearing into the bathroom, he reappeared and saw her face all contorted. “Headache,” she whimpered.

Placing the washcloth he knew she would already need on her head, he smiled. “I’ve got Charles running out for some medication that will make that go away, but you have to wait until you can eat to take it.” He watched Chloe’s face give him a disappointing glare. “Otherwise it’ll be at the bottom of a toilet honey. Just try to rest.”

Chloe buried herself in the covers, trying to understand why the most expensive sheets possible could possibly make someone ache. Closing her eyes, she fell asleep.

Lex stretched out on the couch in the living room and sighed. Things had been perfectly planned except for two things he couldn’t control, weather and illness. He knew that she was upset with herself but it wasn’t her fault. He had suggested she take it easier during finals and actually eat something during study breaks. Chloe had opted for the coffee diet and let herself run down.

Lex busied himself with work related tasks that he had previously left at his office. Their vacation was going to be a first for him; he was going to try to go without work for a few days and enjoy the scenery in a place he had never really seen when he went for work. He didn’t know if it would be possible for him.

He looked at the clock and realized that Chloe had been asleep for almost five hours. Hearing her phone ring, he searched her bag that seemed to be endless before finding it. He wondered how the two of them ever made anything work since how the two were so different. “Hello Gabe,” he answered looking at the incoming list.

“So how is she really?”

“Warm and sleeping. The flu bug caught up with her when she stopped running on adrenaline.”

“Sounds like her. Is everything there ok or do you need me to come back?” Gabe sounded concerned but it was nothing that he could do anything about. He knew Lex had been there for her for the last year, and he trusted him.

“I think we’ve got it. Just lots of rest and Tylenol. She’ll be herself when you get back. Have a good holiday and I’ll make sure she does.”

Gabe answered with a few more pleasantries before hanging up and Lex set the phone down. Looking over at the room Chloe slept in, he figured he would make due for her. He went into the kitchen and started moving about defrosting chicken and boiling water.

Chloe stirred in the bed and stretched, feeling the headache that she had before come back slightly as she heard her neck crack. Pulling back the sheets, she saw herself in the full mirror across the room and moaned. She didn’t want to be seen this way. She felt woefully unattractive.

She felt her stomach rumble and pulled herself out of the bed. Trudging across the bedroom, she leaned against the door frame and eyed Lex in the kitchen. She felt herself try to stifle a giggle as the man that seemed to run the world had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and was tasting something on the stove. His back to her, she sneaked over and grabbed her phone, setting the camera mode and snapping a picture as he turned around.

“Good evening sleepy. You feeling better?” Lex cut through the bread on the counter and looked back up at Chloe as she slid her phone back in her purse.

She sat down at the bar area and watched as Lex had obviously been working on what he was doing for awhile. “A little, but I don’t think I’ll be quite ready for whatever you are making,” she commented looking at the piles of food. “What are you making I’m assuming for dinner?”

Lex turned and put the knife down, looking at her strangely. “Chicken soup with rice,” he uttered without a second glance and went back to chopping fresh shallots.

“You can get it in a can for a lot less.”

“Yes, and you can go without tasting anything since it’s mixed with preservatives and packaged months ahead. No thank you.” He scraped the last of the vegetables back into the pot and held a spoon of the liquid up for Chloe.

He watched her lips and tried to keep himself in check as her mouth wrapped around the spoon of warm liquid and her eyes closed. She made a soft moaning sound as she pulled the spoon from her lips and swallowed slowly. Rolling his eyes, he took the spoon from her, “Tease. And I better not find that picture of me cooking in any magazine or paper, domestic or business.”

“No, I thought maybe sending it to Martha Stewart and she could have a billionaires and their kitchens segment.” Chloe watched as Lex’s glare intensified and knew to drop it. “No, just for me then.”

“You are feeling better then. It’ll be a few minutes; go relax and I’ll come get you.” Chloe slid off the chair and smiled before disappearing into the bedroom to shower. She wasn’t going to sit down at dinner looking like she did.

Lex watched as Chloe sat and relished each spoonful. Feeling quite pleased with himself, he wasn’t about to tell her that he had one of his servants bring the ingredients to their best chicken soup over and tell him exactly what to do. Not that he couldn’t cook, but soup was never quite the meal to turn on a woman.

Sitting back in the chair, Chloe licked her lips once more and sat timidly. She waited for the wave of nausea to overtake her, but it never came. “That’s good. The nausea is gone. Maybe we can still make it out of town.”

Lex nodded as he cleaned the table. Chloe just gasped at the man doing what she would consider housework. Wanting to reach for her camera, she resisted hoping that as long as she and Lex remained together, he would continue showing that at least part of him was human.

“No can do. You are not going anywhere until the doctor clears you.” Lex came over and wrapped his arms around her neck as she slid into the corner of the couch. Kissing her on the side of the cheek, she turned and gazed into his eyes.

“What?” Lex looked beside himself and worried. “What?”

“You still have a fever honey.”

“But I feel better. Come on.” Chloe tried to beg but knew that Lex would have no part of it. He was only interested in getting her better. She liked him as a nurse. He didn’t lay on the orders to bed and to sleep like her father did and didn’t cram pills down her throat like the quack shack at the school.

She looked over as Lex sat next to her on the couch and sighed, pulling the computer up to check the overseas markets. There were some aspects of the man that would never change, but she would get used to it in order to stay with him. He was trying though. The dinner proved that. She looked past him and glanced all over the apartment and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Lex leaned over and put the computer back on the side table as he put his other arm around Chloe’s neck. She looked upset and he wondered what he had done wrong. “Are you feeling ok? Was dinner ok?”

Chloe smiled halfway up at him, trying to not let on her disappointment. Lex followed her eyes and looked around the apartment too. Not seeing exactly what was the matter, he gave her a questioning look. Looking back at him, she sighed again. “It’s just Christmas Eve tomorrow and I already ruined the holiday for us. We can’t seem to get a break. I mean Halloween you were out of town. The Smallville fireworks display was rained out when we went. And don’t even get me started about that waiter dropping dessert in my lap. And now this. I just feel like I’m at home sick. I don’t even feel Christmas.”

Lex took in the multitude of bad holiday experiences they had since the Chinese New Year. They had awful luck and he truly wondered if they were cursed to not be together. Glancing around the penthouse, he realized what she talked about. “But we weren’t going to be here.”

“I know,” Chloe groaned as she pushed herself up off the couch. “I’m just going to go to bed. You coming?”

“Soon,” he answered as her hand slid out of his. He watched her walk away, almost in a sulk and suddenly felt he had let her down. Listening to the water in the bathroom stop running and seeing the light under the door go off, he picked up the phone.

Chloe turned over and felt her body cling slightly to skin next to her. Opening her eyes, she watched clock flip over to 9 AM. Her eyes grew as she thought that Lex would be late for work and he never overslept but stopped, remembering it was Christmas Eve. And she was sick.

One eye opened as Lex’s head turned in her direction. “Good morning,” he groaned still half asleep before stretching around her.

“Morning,” she whispered back, feeling his leg move in between hers. It had been something that she got used to, feeling his naked body next to her when they spent the night together. “Feel me.”

Lex’s lip twitched at the very open ended comment before Chloe quickly corrected him. “My head. Do I have a fever?”

Lex felt of her head and nodded, “Not now, but you may want to wait before getting too active. You usually won’t spike until you get up and move around.” Chloe rolled her eyes; he was irritating knowing so much useless information.

“I’m hungry. At least my appetite is back.”

“Eggs sound ok for your stomach?”

Chloe sat up in the bed and watched as her movement pulled the sheet further down his chest revealing the small toned dip right above his groin. She loved him, every inch of him for different reasons. “Yeah. I’m going to go get some OJ. Want some?”

Lex didn’t answer and just put his arms behind his head as she slid out of bed and opened the door to the living room.

Chloe gaped at the room with her body unable to move. With her hand on the doorknob, she glanced in Lex’s direction with a childish smile on her face.

TBC

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Never Meant to Be (PG) 12/11/08

Why do I get the feeling someone's college experience snuck into this story? Lot of naked frat boys running around in Texas?

Lex is the sweetest boyfriend ever! I wonder what amazing thing he's done to cheer up Chloe.

love this story so far

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

I love nurse Lex. Now, I wonder, what has he asked for on the phone? A Christmas tree? Or maybe something a little bit more over-the-top?

I hope she´s better to open her presents by the time Christmas arrives.
    Last edited by lexie; 12th December 2008 at 15:14.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

How did I miss this story? It is so cute! I feel bad for Chloe being sick on her vacation. I have been there myself and it is no fun when you are sick. From Chloe's smile it seems like Lex decorated for Christmas. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

Thanks for updating, it's cheering me up. Coincidentally, I am also suffering from a flu right now. I can relate how Chloe is feeling but luckilly I recover lightning fast. I'm totally kicking the flu bug's ass. Too bad I can't have Lex Luthor nurse me back to health. That chloe is a very lucky girl. lols i keep having to edit this post b/c the meds is making me talk crazy and making me slur my English. I love the edit and delete button. They are a illiterate's bestfriend.
    Last edited by happybum; 12th December 2008 at 23:14.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

An awesome update!

I like Lex being such a great nurse--the man made homemade soup for God sake And I bet he decorated the penthouse all Christmas-like so that Chloe would have a great holiday--what a sweet man
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information