PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Shay
19th January 2005, 06:56
I am glad that Gabe is awake and getting better. I look forward to seeing what will happen with him in the Luthor household.

That make out session was hot and I'm glad Lex pushed it further this time. Poor baby...I just hope he's even handed.

I am glad this story won't be ending anytime soon.

More when you get a chance.
Shay

Shanna
19th January 2005, 19:20
Wow! It's taken me two days to catch up reading this fic from start to...well, not finish, but through all you've posted. Good thing for sick days. Who wants to go out when the windchill factor is below zero anyway when you can stay inside where the fics are burning hot!? :drool:

Excellent buildup throughout the story. I adore the tension between Chloe and Lex. Aww, I feel bad for the maid that has to change his sheets, though. Messy, messy job, but somebody's got to do it, right?

I can't wait to read more, and more, and more of this fic.

Shanna

Janet
19th January 2005, 20:01
*hugs Fi* :wub:

Lexy21
20th January 2005, 18:09
:biggrin: :biggrin:

I've been away for ages and I've just finished catchin' up! That was sooo good!

:wub: :wub: *sigh* :wub: :wub:

Can't wait for the update!

Lexy :chlexsign4:

Ace9
21st January 2005, 05:57
Originally posted by Thessaly@Jan 18 2005, 12:09 AM
Gahhh. That's just wrong. He's not thirteen anymore, people. He's a three hundred year old Master Vampire. What next? Lionel and Lillian give him the lecture on how drugs are bad, mmkay?

Please update again quite soon. I'm dying to know how Chloe is going to find out about the entire vampire thing and whether Dominic is going to use her against Lex in some way.

Thessaly
I agree I'm waiting for Dominic here. This last chapter was of course amazing. I've finally caught up with this story..took me a while I will personally email you everything, but I have to read a story twice before I fully post.

But this was so romantic I want to see a bit more on them and also Lex's struggle..I do realize his hand and his lower anatomy are well acqauinted. But I wonder how long Lex will remain in control of the demon...before...excuse the possible pun...the demon takes things into 'his own hands'.

Anyway I wanted to hear some purring coming from Lex....he's to purr when she carresses that big bald head of his..she should lick it. That would be interesting.

I'm still waiting for Gabe to go... :chlexsign3: :chlexsign4: :wub: :worship2: :worship2:

Laters..
VB

kirt30
21st January 2005, 16:02
update please please please please please pleasee please please please please

Lady Candy
21st January 2005, 16:52
Wow....so hot :yay:

Originally posted by kirt30@Jan 21 2005, 04:02 PM
update please please please please please pleasee please please please please Ditto :worship2:

ruafair
21st January 2005, 17:57
Sorry, a dose of the flu has hit me this week, but on with the show Oh introduction of a couple of new chracters in this chapter....:D Also, about the fact of a master vampire like Lex being well acting like a teenage boy and having to use his hand more often than not, frustrated Lex is fun to write LOL, also Chloe is his mate, this is for eternity, so it figures she'd drive him crazy :devil: .....Fiona

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Seventy – Threats and Changes

“I don’t fucking believe it,” screamed Dominic, throwing his glass at the wall and barely missing the young girl who had brought him the news. She let out a scream and pressed herself against the wall, shivering slightly in fear.

“How can they continue on, rebuilding the fucking plant? I hate them, I hate every last one of them so much,” he growled.

The girl began slowly moving towards the door, trying not to draw attention to herself. She had seen the master angry before and had watched him whip a young boy because of something he had read in the paper. Actually even a passing mention of the Luthor name was enough to send Dominic into a rage. So it was with force that the young girl had been the one to bring him the news, none of the other servants wanted to and she being the youngest was made to.

“Have they started the building?” Dominic said, fixing his eyes on her.

“It…it begins on Monday,” she whispered in a thick Italian accent, her voice quaking with fear. “Is that all sir, can I leave now?”

Dominic ran his eyes up and down the girl’s body, “how old are you?”

“18 sir,” she replied.

“Do you like working here?”

“Yes,” she replied, ‘no you bastard, I hate you,’ she added silently to herself.

“Would you like to earn some extra money?” Dominic ran his tongue over his lips as his fangs descended. He needed to work of some of the anger that reading about the Luthors had caused and what better way to work off that energy than sampling the tasty young morsel standing in front of him.

“Doing what exactly?” The girl recognised the look in his eye, she had seen enough men looking at her that way before but she asked the question anyway. She knew what he wanted her to do and was scared, but the face of another man appeared in her mind and gave her some strength. If she said no he would rape and kill her, but if she agreed she’d live although she didn’t doubt that she’d still experience pain. The master was a vampire, and a particularly nasty one at that so she doubted he knew the meaning of the word gentle.

“Helping me my dear,” smirked Dominic. ‘Oh yes,’ he thought, ‘this could take my mind of the Luthors for a couple of hours.’

She took a deep breath, “I am at your service sir,” she said softly.

“Good girl,” said Dominic, “Lock the door my dear and I do so hope you are a screamer.”

--------------------------------------------------

“I heard a rumour that Lucas Luthor was *actually* getting involved in the family business,” said Chloe as she entered the room and saw Lucas sitting at a desk. “What happened, I thought you were just into being the *face* of Luthor-Corp?” a teasing smile on her face.

“Lies, it all lies,” replied Lucas dramatically before grinning at her. “Anyway it’s not the *exact* business I am getting involved in, it’s the overseeing of the new plant. You know, walking around looking important and fabulous of course.”

“But of course,” replied Chloe. “I mean one has one’s reputation to think of.”

Both stared at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing.

“How’s your dad?” he asked when they calmed down again.

“He’s doing good, getting stronger each day,” she said, “I can’t wait till he leaves the hospital.”

“And I believe he’ll be moving in here for awhile when that happens.”

Chloe nodded, “yes, your mother, as usual, wasn’t taking no for an answer.”

“She does that a lot. Oh have you interviewed her yet?” asked Lucas.

“No, not yet. I had it arranged but then my dad woke up and my priorities kind of changed.”

“Well, when you set it up again let me know and I’ll give my piece on the re-building schedule for the new plant,” he grinned, “you know from a purely PR perspective.”

Chloe’s smile grew, “really?”

Lucas nodded.

“Thanks Lucas,” she exclaimed, throwing her arms around him and giving him a hug. “I’ll set it up for as soon as possible.”

Lucas laughed and hugged her back.

It was at this moment that Lex entered the room and saw them. Chloe had her back to the door and didn’t see him, but Lucas did and smirked at his brother as he hugged Chloe a little tighter.

Lex’s eyes flashed gold and a low growl escaped his lips before he could stop it. Hearing the noise Chloe extracted herself from Lucas and turned to see Lex standing there, not looking very happy.

“Hi,” she said softly crossing the room to him.

Over her shoulder Lex saw Lucas still smirking at him. ‘Fucker,’ he thought drawing his gaze from Lucas and settling on Chloe who was looking a little wary at him. He forced a smile onto his face.

‘Show him who she belongs to,’ his demon whispered.

Lex found himself agreeing and shooting a smirk at his brother he pulled Chloe to him and kissed her, hard. She gasped in surprise and Lex took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. Chloe quickly gave in to the kiss and wound her arms around him as her tongue tangled with his. Since their very heated session a couple of days ago all Chloe could think about was Lex’s hands and mouth on her and she was already wondering when the next *session* would be.

As he kissed Chloe, Lex opened his eyes and fixed his gaze on Lucas, his eyes turned gold and the intent in them was clear, ‘hands off, she is mine’.

Lucas’ grin faded.

Lex released Chloe’s mouth and looked down at her, “hi,” he said with a grin.

“Nice hello,” she murmured, her cheeks flushed.

Lex grinned at her, “I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.”

“I’d love too, what do you have in mind?”

“Dinner and a club in Metropolis, and seeing as its Friday we can stay the night.”

‘Another night alone with Lex,’ she thought, ‘hell yeah.’ “Perfect,” she grinned.

“Ok, we leave in an hour, I’ll make the arrangements,” he smiled, brushing her lips with his.

“I’ll get my things together,” she replied, “bye Lucas,” she said over her shoulder, as she left the room.

The Luthor brothers stared at each other in silence for a moment.

“Any word from Karl yet?” asked Lucas, breaking the silence and the eye contact with Lex.

“Dad said he’s due to call later this evening,” replied Lex.

Lucas nodded, “so, another night alone with Chloe,” he quipped after a moment, unable to resist.

In the blink of an eye Lucas found himself against the wall with a vamped out Lex holding him by the throat, “I’ve warned you Lucas, time and time again,” his hissed, “but none of it seems to be penetrating that thick skull of yours. Do you *want* me to hurt you?”

“Chill out Lex,” croaked Lucas, clawing at his brother’s hand, “for fuck sake I’m only teasing.”

“Tease away,” drawled Lex, “just not about Chloe. And if I see you with your hands on her again I’ll break your fingers.” He released Lucas’ neck and stepped back, his human face appearing again. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have some plans to arrange.”

“Pushed too far that time,” Lucas muttered to himself when Lex had left. “What the hell are mom and dad keeping from me about Lex and Chloe?”

It was Karl who found her bruised and battered body. He had met the girl shortly after arriving in Corsica and she had been quite wiling to provide him with information on what was going on with Dominic. She told him how her family had for years worked for his mother’s family and how they had been treated and she wanted to help destroy him. The girl was smart and very good at getting information, she had proved to be invaluable for Karl and he planned on telling Lionel about her in his report later. And he wanted to get permission from Lionel to protect her, but it looked like he was too late.

Wrapping her naked body in his coat he quickly took her back to his apartment and laid her on the bed. “I’m sorry Elena,” he muttered.

“Karl,” she whispered, “not your fault. I let him, I’d be dead if I refused.”

“What set him off?” He set about cleaning the blood from her.

“I… I told him about the re-building of the plant in Smallville.”

“He’s really loosing it,” muttered Karl, “just any mention of the Luthors has him flying into a rage. I can only imagine what will happen when he finds out that his little program for the hunters has been stopped by Lillian.”

“I…I can’t go back,” whispered Elena, “he said I was *very good* at relieving his tensions, I…I don’t think I could take anymore,” she broke off crying.

“Hush,” whispered Karl, taking her gently in his arms, “you don’t have to go back, you can stay here.” He rocked her slowly. She had lost a lot of blood and Karl suspected she had a lot of internal bleeding and injuries.

“It hurts everywhere,” she sobbed. “Make it go away, please Karl. Make the pain go away forever.”

Karl pulled back and looked into her eyes, “do you know what you are asking me Elena?”

She nodded, more tears falling down her cheeks, “please.”

He shivered slightly, he had never turned someone, and he was only seventy, still a child in the vampire world. But he had felt a connection with the girl when he first met her.

“Karl?” she whispered, her eyes wide.

He smiled gently at her and his vampire face appeared as he brushed her hair back from her neck.

“Thank you,” she said as she closed her eyes.

Karl kissed her softly on the lips and moved his mouth to her neck. Pulling back a few inches he plunged his fangs into her neck.

Queen Of Tact
21st January 2005, 18:16
LMAO Lucas, when will you learn not to mess with ur brother.... That was a great ch Fi... I cant wait for them to have another night alone.... Is it wrong to be hopefully that it will be more then a dream this time....

Great job hon...

CC

Kit Merlot
21st January 2005, 18:33
Oh man, I feel kind of sorry for Lucas. He and Chloe are the only ones out of the loop :biggrin:

But I adore Karl. He was very sweet to Elena. AWESOME!

Excellent update

Clannadlvr
21st January 2005, 19:05
I absolutely adore Karl. Thanks for creating such great secondary characters!

lexchloe
21st January 2005, 19:13
Man Lucas should just stop with teasing before Lex really really loses it. Love the way Lex says hello :biggrin: and I'm also loving Karl. Dominic needs to die, painfully. More please

sexi_angel_babee
21st January 2005, 19:47
i don 't care wut anyone says... possessive lex is soooooo freakin sexy.. lol more plz... soon! :chlexsign1:

lexodus
21st January 2005, 20:36
Lucas is going to get his ass kicked, isn't he? So sad.

I like this new girl. I like her and Karl. It's nice that he gets a little lovin' while undercover. Great update, Fi. Can't wait for the next part.

becky
21st January 2005, 21:44
i actually had a good day at work today, then came home AND found an update! :biggrin:

just lucky i guess :blinkkiss:

*rushes out to buy lottery ticket*

I liked Elena and despised Dominic as usual (but in the good way) tee hee, lucas you naughty boy. Though I wonder if finding out that chloe is lex's mate will make him back off? he's such a scally-wag as we say up north.

oh, and the promise of another no-interruption-chlex scene? *rubs hands together in glee*

update again soon!!!

oh, and i'll PM you soon with an update about you-know-what :hush:

Yours Secretively,
Becky

kirt30
21st January 2005, 22:32
more please that was so good can't wait to read what they get up to

sydsvaughn
21st January 2005, 23:19
Ooooh... new character and I'm liking her and Karl even more!

Lucas, you will never learn baby, but hang in there... mom and dad have to enlighten you sometime ... (perhaps not soon however :)

Looking forward to another night out with Lex/Chloe goodness... although feeling a bit nervous about what Dominic might start planning when he gets wind that Lex has chosen a 'mate.' *shudders and waits for the other shoe to drop*

But don't get me wrong, I LOVE this story and can't wait for more!

SaraC

randa
22nd January 2005, 00:03
i love it when lucas antaganizes lex...it makes for a very hot pissed off lex :devil:
great chappie! i really like karl, he's sweet and caring.
more soon

randa

asharnanae
22nd January 2005, 01:31
:biggrin: Man oh man I just loved this chappy, especially the expanding of karls role, and Lex when he vamped out at lucas, FANTASTIC!!!! oh more soon , please more! :worship2: :blinkkiss:

autumngold
22nd January 2005, 03:29
Lex and Chloe are going to have another night away together!! :yay: Yay!! :yay: But will Lex be able to control himself this time? :biggrin: Thank you for the fabulous update!! I can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Janet
22nd January 2005, 21:57
Lucas nodded, “so, another night alone with Chloe,” he quipped after a moment, unable to resist.

In the blink of an eye Lucas found himself against the wall with a vamped out Lex holding him by the throat, “I’ve warned you Lucas, time and time again,” his hissed, “but none of it seems to be penetrating that thick skull of yours. Do you *want* me to hurt you?”

“Chill out Lex,” croaked Lucas, clawing at his brother’s hand, “for fuck sake I’m only teasing.”

Loved the scene. Go Lucas/Lex interaction. :yay:

Wonderful update.

The Karl/Elena subplot was a nice touch. Poor girl....

Blaire023
23rd January 2005, 08:44
beautiful, dahling

oh, and a get well soon wish for you

stwbrrydelight
24th January 2005, 08:41
"i love it when lucas antaganizes lex...it makes for a very hot pissed off lex :devil: " I must really agree with Randa

tsktsktsk....will Lucas ever learn...oh well, in the mean time it makes Lex very steamy....As for Karla, I hope Dominic doesn't get ahold of him, afterall I think Karla and Elana would be good together...but that is another story entirely...

So, Princess Fiona, I cant wait for another update....your devoted slave...uh, i mean reader

Shy Butterfly
25th January 2005, 14:46
*sigh* That was a great update. Keep up the great work because I want to read more SOON! :devil: :biggrin:

summer_enchanted
26th January 2005, 03:14
:chlexsign2: Please please please update soon...gotta have more!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Janet
26th January 2005, 06:38
*discreet cough*

*pounces on Fi and hugs her to death*

I know we haven't had a new update since my last post, but I just think of this fic with such fondness every time I pop over here... :blush:

Lady Candy
26th January 2005, 14:17
Elena, welcome to this wonderful ff :cool:

FIONA http://www.cocorico.it/forumnew/images/smiles/25.gif

5 days :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen:

ruafair
26th January 2005, 19:35
Apologies.....Work has been a bitch..... Anyway this is for Becky :wub: And for stwbrrydelight who calls me princess :blush: ....Fiona

Chapter Seventy One – A Night on the Town

“Have you booked somewhere for dinner yet?” asked Chloe as they entered the apartment.

“Not yet,” he replied.

“Good, because I was thinking we could eat here and then head to the club,” she grinned, “Unless you wanted to go out.”

“We’ll do whatever you want,” replied Lex.

“*Whatever* I want eh,” she replied with a smirk, “oh the choices.”

“Maybe I can give you some suggestions,” he said huskily as his arms slid around her waist.

“I bet you could,” she murmured back as their lips met.

Chloe dropped her bag and she wrapped her arms around Lex’s neck as he deepened the kiss.

“So does that give you any ideas? He said after a moment, his lips grazing her ear. She nodded her head and pressed closer to him. Smiling to himself he kissed her neck. The club he had chosen for them to go to was one he and his brother frequented a lot when they were in Metropolis. It had an executive area, and they catered for vampires when the need arose and more importantly Chloe would be safe there. He had checked earlier with the owner who said that there would be no vampires there tonight, except for the security and himself course.

His thoughts where distracted by Chloe bringing his mouth back to hers. “What club are we going to?” she asked as she peppered kisses over his mouth and cheeks.

“Arcadia,” he replied.

“Wow,” exclaimed Chloe, “that’s a pretty exclusive club.”

“I know, but it helps when you know the owner, and you have as much money in the bank as I do,” he grinned. “So there won’t be any problem with you getting in.”

“I’ve snuck into clubs before Lex,” she replied rolling her eyes, “although never to anywhere as exclusive as Arcadia.”

“Quite the rebel aren’t you Miss Sullivan?”

“You have *no* idea Mr Luthor,” she retorted, “just wait to see what I am going to wear later,” she finished with a grin moving away from him and picking her bag up.

“Minx,” muttered Lex with a smile on his face. As Chloe headed off in the direction of her bedroom Lex made his way to the kitchen.

Elena moaned softly as she began to wake up. Karl was on his feet immediately and beside her. He brushed her hair back from her face as her eyes opened. She smiled at him.

“Show me,” he whispered.

She let her vampire face come forward and Karl smiled. “Are you hungry?”

She nodded as she sat up, “very.”

“We’ll go hunting, I’m sure we will be lucky enough to find a few of Dominic’s lackeys around,” he grinned.

Elena smiled, leaned over and kissed him softly, letting her fangs graze his bottom lip. “Thank you,” she whispered, “for everything.”

“My pleasure,” he replied, “now let’s go hunting.”

“MMM that smells good,” commented Chloe as she entered the kitchen. She stood beside Lex and he held a spoonful of the sauce out to her, “and it tastes even better,” she said after sampling it. “Wow and you cook as well, you’re definitely a keeper Luthor.”

“Cheeky,” retorted Lex. He actually enjoyed cooking, and although he didn’t need to eat there were certain food tastes he did like, which definitely helped when he had to keep up the pretence of being human.

“Well sit down,” he said and Chloe took her seat at the table as Lex served up the food. She poured him a glass of red wine, and half filled a glass for herself.

“When in Rome,” she said at his raised eyebrow.

“Tuck in,” he said.

A couple of hours later Chloe was in her room getting ready for the club. This was a perfect opportunity to give an airing to some more of the clothes Lillian had bought for her, and if things went okay maybe she could convince Lex to stay on till Sunday and they could go to a different club on Saturday night.

She had called the hospital earlier to check on her dad, and didn’t think she needed to tell them that she was spending the night, maybe two nights alone with Lex in his apartment in Metropolis. After all his heart *was* weak at the moment and she certainly didn’t want to hamper his recovery. Besides what her dad didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him.

She looked at the clothes she was going to wear lying on her bed and smiled, she couldn’t wait to hit the club. It had been awhile since she had gone dancing and having a boyfriend like Lex Luthor meant she could get into the best clubs.

“This is gone to be one hell of the night,” she said as she began to get dressed.

“The car is here,” Lex called out, “Are you…” he trailed off as Chloe walked into view.

She was wearing a tight pair of black leather trousers, black boots with stiletto heels, at least 4 inches long. His eyes moved up her legs, up her bare stomach. Her top was a handkerchief for want of a better word, red and black in colour tied around her breasts leaving a hint of cleavage and her shoulders bare, along with most of her back and a good portion of her stomach.

Her hair was tousled, and she had done her make up so her eyes appeared smoky and her lips almost blood red.

“Fuck,” he whispered, “you look incredible Chloe.”

“So do you,” she replied a little breathless as she took in his tight black pants, showing off a very nice ass, he wore a purple silk shirt, the top few buttons opened. ‘One hell of a night,’ she thought.

“Let’s go,” said Lex, holding out his hand to her. Chloe quickly took it and they left the apartment.

The limo drove past the crowd waiting to get into the club and right up to the front door. One of the security guards walked down and opened the door. Lex exited the car first quickly followed by Chloe. Wrapping an arm around her waist he led her up to the door.

“Mr Luthor,” said the rather large man opening the door for them.

“Thank you Victor,” replied Lex as he and Chloe entered the club.

The pulsing beat of dance music got louder as they entered the main part of the club. Lex manoeuvred Chloe towards a spiral staircase at the back and they climbed them.

A striking woman, with jet-black hair and a dress that looked painted on greeted them at the top. “Lex,” she purred, “so nice to see you again.”

“Charlotte, as always a pleasure,” grinned Lex, taking her hand and kissing it.

Chloe narrowed her eyes at the women and pressed herself closer to Lex.

“And this is Chloe Sullivan. Chloe this is Charlotte, she owns the club,” he said, introducing them, his demon inwardly cheering at his chosen mate’s possessive move.

“Aren’t you a delight,” grinned Charlotte, running her eyes up and down Chloe’s body. “Well Lex, Chloe enjoy your night. Call me if you need anything.”

“Known her long,” asked Chloe nonchalantly when the woman had left.

“Yes I have,” he replied, “and no we were never involved. She prefers women,” he added with a smirk.

“I wasn’t even thinking about that,” retorted Chloe.

Lex laughed, “let’s get a drink before hitting the dance floor.”

‘Why do I insist on torturing myself,’ thought Lex as Chloe rubbed her body against his in time with the music.

He spun her around till she faced away and placed his hands on her hips guiding their movements. Chloe raised her arms over her head and leaned back against Lex’s chest. She rubbed her ass against his crotch, feeling his cock harden. ‘God, he drives me wild,’ she thought.

She looked up at him and gasped slightly almost pulling out of his arms to get a better look; his eyes look gold. She blinked for a moment and saw they were back to their normal colour, ‘must have been the lights,’ she thought, and put it out of her mind as the music changed to a slower beat.

They had been dancing for ages, only stopping now and then to take a drink. And the more they danced, the bolder Chloe got with her moves and the way she touched Lex. And it was driving him wild.

When the music slowed down Lex rested his hands on her bare stomach, caressing the smooth flesh. Chloe’s arms wound around his neck as they moved to the music.

“Have you any idea how incredible you look tonight,” he whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver. “So sexy,” he purred as one hand gently brushed over her breasts. “Your body moving to the music, rubbing against mine, driving me crazy.”

Chloe moaned at his words, and turned around to face him, the heels giving her extra height. She buried her face in his neck, licking and kissing.

Lex’s hands gripped her leather-covered ass and pulled her tight against him, their hips rocking in time to the slow music. She moved her mouth slowly along his jaw till she reached his lips, teasing them with her tongue, pulling back slightly when he tried to capture her mouth.

“Tease,” he murmured against her lips and Chloe grinned at him before covering his mouth with hers. Tongues, wet and slick tangled, playing a game of advance and retreat. Chloe felt herself being lifted up and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist. Lex manoeuvred them through the crowd and the next thing Chloe knew she was pressed against a wall and Lex was leaning into her.

She pulled back from the kiss, panting hard, while Lex moved his mouth to her neck, biting and sucking the soft skin. She moaned his name as her legs tightened around him, she could feel him, hard and pressing against her. The throbbing between her legs increased and she frantically pulled his mouth back to hers.

Lex brought his hands up and cupped her breasts through her flimsy top, squeezing them, feeling her nipples harden. “Oh Lex,” she gasped, arching her chest into his hands.

He looked into her eyes, dark with lust; he could smell her arousal, her body humming with desire.

“Let’s get out of here,” he whispered in her ear, running his tongue over the shell and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, “let’s go back to the apartment.”

Chloe shivered and her core throbbed even harder, she could feel the wetness leaking from it. “Yes,” she panted.

Lex pulled back and grinned before giving her a kiss that took her breath away. When they parted he took her hand and led a slightly dazed Chloe out of the club and into the waiting limo…

lilybite
26th January 2005, 19:53
Yay! Chlex alone in metropolis. Your story contains such ust. I love it.

Thank you
Lily

nokchan
26th January 2005, 20:35
you... you... you... TEASE! How could you!!!

Writing such an incredible chapter and leave us here in the cold...

*smiles innocently*

Update Fiona! I know you want to

autumngold
26th January 2005, 20:41
:clap: Thank you so much for the amazing new chapter Fiona!! You, and your writing, are so incredible!! :worship2: Now I just can't wait to read more!! Update again as soon as you can please!! :heart: :love: I love this story!! :love: :heart:

lexodus
26th January 2005, 21:03
The only bad thing about that chapter is that it'll probably take awhile for the next one. Dammit!

I know we all want the smut, we really, really do, but if it happens before Chloe finds out and he gets to bite her, it won't be as good. So -and I hate myself for typing this- if Chloe's not going to find out, I don't want them to have sex. :crygreen:

*begins chanting* It'll be worth it, it'll be worth it, it'll be worth it. . .

hickchick
26th January 2005, 21:58
Nooooo! How could you just leave it there?

please update soon. i'm dying to read more of this wonderful fic!

kirt30
26th January 2005, 22:04
more please lots more this fic is so good

Kit Merlot
26th January 2005, 22:05
This was AWESOME!

I like the image of Chloe dancing/rubbing up against Lex--poor thing can't stnad the teasing :devil: And Chloe seeing his eyes turn gold--FABULOUS.

WELL DONE :biggrin:

hfce
26th January 2005, 22:59
More please... with sugar on top. :blinkkiss:

Thessaly
27th January 2005, 00:36
Originally posted by lexodus@Jan 26 2005, 08:03 PM
I know we all want the smut, we really, really do, but if it happens before Chloe finds out and he gets to bite her, it won't be as good. So -and I hate myself for typing this- if Chloe's not going to find out, I don't want them to have sex. :crygreen:

*begins chanting* It'll be worth it, it'll be worth it, it'll be worth it. . .
As a hardened (snarf) and shameless smut-junkie, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with lexodus.

If he bites her before she understands the significance of it, it won't mean anything to her and she's going to be confused. Not to mention woozy from the blood loss and also incredibly pissed. Unless Lex wants the afterglow to include Chloe kicking his ass good and proper after she's had OJ and a cookie, he'd be better off postponing the smut. Dammit.

Thessaly

becky
27th January 2005, 00:47
:yay: :yay: :yay:

whilst i know/hope/pray that fate has an eligible bachelor waiting around the corner just for me, i can't resist declaring that i love you fi!!!

hehe.

but that doesn't excuse you for stopping the chapter there...

*finger lurking over the delete key*

... you know what i mean :devil:

okies, i'm heading off to make you a bribe into updating soon :devil:

~Becky~
:chlexsign3:

Queen Of Tact
27th January 2005, 00:58
wow, both Chloe and Lex are hot... I can't wait for the next ch, and maybe a little bit of smutt... cause u know u want to....... Great update sweetie..

CC

Janet
27th January 2005, 01:10
GOOD GOD!!! :ohmy: Fi, you are sooooooooo evil..... :drool:

That was a wonderful chappy! Chloe saw the flashing eyes... the dancing... so hot! If Chloe doesn't ravish him when they get home, can I? :devil:

On the "should she find out about the whole superhuman vampire guy" thing first.... I don't know!

Your call Fi. You do the characters so well.... you'll make whatever work!

*patiently slobbering till your next update* :drool:

~Janet~

sexi_angel_babee
27th January 2005, 05:09
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

randa
27th January 2005, 05:41
that was so hot, im sweating!!!

randa

sydsvaughn
27th January 2005, 07:16
Dang, that heat is just ... well ... I'm sweating here, in a good way!

Yet another wonderful chapter, Fi ... I so can't wait for more!

SaraC

lexchloe
27th January 2005, 09:38
:tease: :tease: Why? Why must you tease us like this???

:worship2: Great update, very :drool: :drool: . Also like the little Karl moment :wub: . Need more soon please!!!!

buffiy18
27th January 2005, 10:59
Yummy, yumm, yumm! Loved it all especially Chloe seeing Lex' gold eyes. Will he tell her before or after? I think it should be before, so Chloe can make that a conscience choice, but I ultimatly leave it to you... you have done fabulously thus far :biggrin:

Sunny
27th January 2005, 12:12
Gaaahhh... I want more.... pleeaasseee :chlexsign1:

zabu
27th January 2005, 13:17
God, you're such a tease how can you stop the story here?!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: Please, please, please an update.

je_m'adore
27th January 2005, 17:18
GAAAAHHH!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Lady Candy
28th January 2005, 16:08
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Blaire023
28th January 2005, 22:18
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(yep, that's the extent of my thoughts at the moment)

summer_enchanted
29th January 2005, 02:50
:chlexsign2: Yay you updated...

Great chapter....want more...

Please more soon.....

:chlexsign4:

asharnanae
29th January 2005, 03:15
:biggrin: gah...... greatness in fic format!!! :yay: :devil: :worship2:

vardaquareien
29th January 2005, 06:43
Due to RL it's been about four months since I've been able to come to NS!!! :huh: I know gasp shock horror. Anyhoo I'm back and the first thing I had to do was to search for this ficcy and see what was happening!

I havn't read this since chapter twenty-something so I've spent a glorious numerous hours catching up and reading this fabulous fic! :worship2: Fi you're a goddess!!!

There is so much to comment on that I really don&#39;t know where to start&#33; I&#39;m loving that the Chlexyness is actually happening now (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/smutthinker.gif <-- me thruout this fic ). I love the way that Lucus just cannot stop trying to torture Lex and I sooo can&#39;t wait for Lex to go all feral on his arse&#33;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/evil.gif I&#39;m absolutely adoring the "master vampire resorts to adolencent wanking" situation http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/wanker.gif - it&#39;s just soooo Chlex&#33;&#33;&#33; *eg* I really love the way that you&#39;ve written Chloe in this fic too - she&#39;s such a Luthor&#33; Her interactions with the pink nightmare are just too perfect&#33; :wub:

I even luff the little non-Chlexy bits like Karl and Elena - I hope to see more of them&#33;

Now... you&#39;ve left me like this :drool: :drool: :drool: and while I&#39;ve just had the priviledge of reading over 50 chapters all together I don&#39;t really feel that I have the right to beg for another... but....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/beg.gif

Shy Butterfly
29th January 2005, 11:56
more please :yay: :yay: :yay: Great update

MORE,MORE,MORE

:hug:

Maha
29th January 2005, 19:37
:yay: :worship2: WOW&#33;&#33; :worship2: :yay:

It took me ages to read through all this. But was definitely worth it. Now I&#39;m hooked. :biggrin:

Just a question: Do you know how many pages you already wrote? Man, it must be hundreds.

I can&#39;t wait for an update.

Lexy21
29th January 2005, 19:52
Oh my Goodness&#33;&#33; :yay: :yay: :yay:

I can&#39;t WAIT to see what happens when they get back to the apartment&#33; Wooohooo&#33;&#33;

Oh, and your avatar rocks&#33; How long have you had it? I&#39;ve only just noticed so I hope it hasn&#39;t been long &#39;cos I&#39;d feel like a right spud if it&#39;s been a while&#33; :blush: But seriously, it&#39;s so cool&#33; The glowy gold goodness of Lexs&#39; eyes and the fangs&#33; Yummyidy yum yummer&#33; :wub: :wub:

You know you are the D B&#39;s dontcha&#33;?&#33; :worship2:

(D B = Dogs Bollox = ab fab)

Lexy

stwbrrydelight
31st January 2005, 08:06
mmmmm....the things dreams are made of
Great job Princess Fi, can&#39;t wait to see what happens back at the apartment...especially since she might like golden eyes...

Dark Topaz
31st January 2005, 16:04
update :worship2: update :worship2: update :worship2: update

tiger04
31st January 2005, 20:39
please please please please please give us an update soon.

Please please :yay:

AT

scifichick774
31st January 2005, 21:55
Since I haven&#39;t been around for a long while, the first thing I want to comment on is your avatar. I absolutely love it. :devil:

And you know, the buildup with Chloe and Lex&#39;s relationship is nice, but I find myself drawn into the plot more and more; with Karl and Dominic and, of course Lucas being his cheeky self. :wub:

Looking forward to more, whenever time allows.

michelle_19781997
31st January 2005, 23:06
:cryblue: It&#39;s been 5 days :puppyeyes:

Ace9
1st February 2005, 03:53
Okay loved the last posted chappie, I&#39;m all about romance sometime; but wondering where this is going.

It weirds me out a bit that Lex was taking Chloe to a club in Metropolis where we can assume that the Dominic might find them. And if Dominic is in Metropolis I&#39;m thinking of something happening.

This is a public club..there was no mention that the Luthor&#39;s owned it--it could be opened to the public vampires. Chloe is seen on Lex&#39;s arm in public at a night club where it can be said that the Luthor&#39;s roam. Wouldn&#39;t Dominic then have a cohort frequenting said establishment in hope that some type of inormaiton on them woulc crop up to help him in his vengeance.

So would it be safe to say then that Chloe has now become a target, if it&#39;s found out that she&#39;s with Lex.

Now most people would say that maybe they think Chloe is a bimbo. But I&#39;m sure that Dominic has a brain. What I mean is this..Lex is definitely known as dating only Brunettes, that&#39;s his preference and his taste. Anyone with a mind would think that this woman a blonde at that who was lovey dovey with him in public is far more than just arm decoration and has to be someone special. That is if Dom has a spy at the club.

But I do have one small problem...if it comes out that there was a spy and Chloe is found to be with the Luthors. What the hell was Lex thinking when he knew that someone is playing target practice with anything Luthor? And if there is no spy.....why isn&#39;t Dom getting back on track on the most menial things&#33;?

Anyway waiting with bated breath for the next chappie&#33;&#33;&#33;
:chlexsign4: :yay: :chlexsign4: :yay: :chlexsign4: :wub: :chlexsign2: :chlexsign1:
VB

ruafair
1st February 2005, 19:08
Becky deserves the praise for the avie...she made it :D Ok here's the next..... Fiona (who runs away and hides :devil: :devil: )

Chapter Seventy Two – Don’t Think, Just Feel

Chloe spent the entire trip back to the apartment lying on the back seat with Lex kissing her senseless. He was half lying on top of her, his hands caressing her breasts as his tongue tasted her mouth.

‘Got to slow things down a little,’ she thought, as they entered the elevator, ‘not let things get too out of control.’

Lex sensed a slight battle going on within Chloe, on one hand she was incredibly aroused, but on the other she was worried about things going too far. He wasn’t going to push her into sex, but he was going to show her a little of how good he could make her feel. He wanted her to really start associating his touch with absolute pleasure.

He traced his finger gently down her cheek to her chin and lifted her face so she was looking at him. “You are the one in control Chloe,” he said softly, “we go as far as you want. You say stop, and we stop. Ok?”

She smiled at him, feeling a little more relaxed. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Taking her hand Lex led her to the apartment. As soon as they were inside they went to the living room and he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Chloe gave into the kiss immediately, tilting her head to the side slightly as he deepened the kiss, skimming his tongue over the roof of her mouth. He walked backwards slowly, still kissing her, and when he reached the large couch he sat down pulling Chloe into his lap. They continued kissing until Chloe pulled her head back and took in large gulps of air.

Lex smiled reassuringly at her, as his hands ran up and down her back. “Like I said earlier,” he began his hand now resting on the button that kept her top closed, “*you* are the one in control.”

Chloe rearranged herself on his lap so that she was straddling him. He tapped his finger gently against the button. She smiled at him and nodded. With a smirk Lex leaned forward and captured her lips again, nibbling gently on her full bottom lip before thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He undid the small button and very gently pulled the top away from her chest, dropping it on the couch beside them.

He pulled her even closer and Chloe moaned into his mouth as her nipples grazed the silk of his shirt. The wet sounds of their kissing filled the room, and with a gasp Chloe pulled away to breathe again. “Oh God,” she panted, her lips red and swollen.

Lex pushed her back a little and allowed his gaze to slowly roam over her chest. Her nipples tightened under his perusal and he watched fascinated as a slight blush coloured her skin. “Exquisite,” he murmured, tracing his fingers slowly around her aureoles. “Tell me what you want Chloe?” he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

Her blush grew even deeper, but Lex wanted to hear her say it. He wanted to hear her say exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

“Tell me,” he said, dropping his hands from her breasts and smiling as she moaned in protest.

“Touch me,” she groaned, arching her chest.

“Where?” he smirked, his demon chuckling at the desire and impatience in her voice.

“Here,” growled Chloe, gabbing his hands and putting them on her breasts.

His smirk grew as he fondled the soft mounds, “what else Chloe?”

“My… my nipples,” she gasped, “please.”

“Please what?” he asked, his head moving towards them.

“Lick them,” she groaned.

“With pleasure,” and his mouth descended over one taut peak, drawing it into his mouth and laving it with his tongue.

“Oh yes Lex,” groaned Chloe as he suckled on one nipple, the other he rubbed between his finger and thumb. Her hands found their way to the back of his head and she caressed the bare skin gently.

Lex began alternating between breasts, and each lick and suck sent a jolt to Chloe’s pussy. She felt like it was a pressure building within the lower half of her body and that Lex was the only one who could release it.

“Kiss me,” she moaned. Lex licked and sucked his way up her chest, neck, and jaw till he reached her mouth; he teased her lips with his tongue. Chloe parted her lips and sucked Lex’s tongue into her mouth, biting it softly.

Lex groaned and repeated the action with her tongue. They kissed passionately and Chloe’s fingers quickly and a little nervously unbuttoned his shirt. Running her hands up his chest she pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

When he top half was free of the shirt, they quickly wrapped their arms around each other and both groaned as bare flesh met bare flesh.

Lex twisted them around and Chloe soon found herself on her back, with Lex braced on his arms above her. Grinning he positioned himself between her legs and began a slow exploration of her chest and stomach with his lips and tongue.

Chloe’s head was thrown back, her eyes closed as she panted softly. Lex watched her as he let his fangs descend a little and scraped them along the underside of her breast. “Oh fuck,” she groaned, “again.”

Smiling he repeated the action on the underside of the other breast, fighting the urge to break the skin and taste her blood. He wanted to taste her blood, badly, but had promised himself he wouldn’t do that till the time they finally had sex and he claimed her as his mate. Pushing those thoughts aside Lex continued his tasting of her skin, wondering just how far she’d let him go tonight.

Sliding one hand under her thigh as he kissed around her navel he pushed her legs further apart. And then trailed his hand along her leather-clad thigh to the junction between her legs. Very slowly he cupped her groin, groaning as he felt the heat emanating from her pussy through the leather. He massaged her gently until her hips were moving in time with him. He looked up her body, she was breathing hard, her bare breasts quivering and a fine sheen of sweat covered her chest.

“Chloe,” he called softy as he rested his hands on the fastenings of her pants. She looked down at him and bit her swollen bottom lip. “May I?”

She nodded and watched as his hands opened her pants. She lifted her hips slightly and he pulled them down to her thighs. There was now only a small scrap of black lace keeping him from his prize. Their eyes met again as he kissed her through her panties, allowing his tongue to gather some of the moisture pooled there.

“L-L-Lex,” she stammered, her voice caught between lust and slight embarrassment. “I-I think…”

“Don’t think love, just feel,” he replied as he pulled her panties to the side to be greeted by a nicely trimmed mound. He ran his tongue over her swollen clit, peeking out from between her wet pussy lips.

“Oh… oh Lex,” she cried, her hands finding his head.

He spread apart her lips and dove in with his tongue, swirling it around and around before gently dipping it inside her. She cried out his name, her hands grabbing the back of his head. He lapped at the moisture flowing from her pussy, her taste exploding on his tongue.

Chloe was panting his name and he slid a finger slowly into her, groaning at how tight she was; his cock throbbed in his pants as he imagined what her pussy would feel like wrapped around it. He added a second finger, and pumped them in and out as he sucked on her clit.

“Oh fuck…yes… fuck,” moaned Chloe, moving her hips. Lex could hear the blood rushing through her veins and her heart beating furiously.

He crawled back up her body, his fingers still pumping in and out, getting faster, and brushing his thumb against her clit. He kissed her hard, letting her taste herself.

“Let go Chloe,” he murmured, watching her. “Let it go.” Harder and faster his fingers moved. Chloe clasped her hand around his wrist, keeping him there, pumping her hips.

“Come for me Chloe.”

Her eyes flew open and with a scream of his name she reached her climax. Her pussy contracted around his fingers and a gush of warm liquid coated his fingers. “Lex, Lex,” she panted as her body jerked in the throes of her orgasm.

“Absolutely incredible,” moaned Lex as he watched her.

A little later she was still breathing hard as she came down from her climax. Lex removed his fingers from her and brought them to his mouth, licking them clean.

“Oh wow, that was amazing,” she whispered. “I don’t think I can move.”

Lex smiled and pulled her into his arms. His own arousal was getting painful, and he wanted nothing more than to bury himself into her to relieve it. But since that wasn’t going to happen yet he needed to take care of things himself, *soon*.

“Thank you Lex,” he heard her murmur against his chest.

“My pleasure love,” he replied and looked down to see she had fallen asleep. Smiling he gently got off the couch and lifted her into his arms and carried her to her bed. Laying her gently on the bed, he took off her boots and pants before covering her with a blanket.

He left the room and headed back to the couch. The room still smelt of Chloe and with a groan he released his cock from his pants. Sighing he began stroking himself slowly, leaning his head against the back of the couch he closed his eyes and pictured how Chloe looked as she came.

He ran his thumb over the head, collecting the precum that was leaking out and rubbing it into his cock. “Chloe,” he groaned, stroking faster.

-----

Outside the door to the living room, stood Chloe, listening to Lex jerking off. She had only been dozing and when Lex left the room she woke up. She got up and threw a robe on, and left her room. As she approached the living room she had heard him groan her name.

She peeked in and her eyes widened when she realised what he was doing. A feeling of desire and guilt washed over her. Desire at what he was doing and slight guilt that he had made her come while neglecting his own need.

Lex groaned louder and she backed away from the room, not wanting to get caught. As she entered her bedroom again an idea formed in her head.

-----

Lex’s hand moved harder and faster, and with a growl he came hard, spurting all over his hand and chest. “Soon,” he panted, “soon.”

hfce
1st February 2005, 19:25
My Lord Fi this is all I can tell you :smoker:

Nice..... :D

Kit Merlot
1st February 2005, 19:28
Oh my Freaking God&#33;

Excellent update, FI--EXCELLENT :biggrin:

But I wonder, what is the idea forming in Chloe&#39;s devious mind? :devil:

Blaire023
1st February 2005, 20:00
holy moly

*i think i was panting right along with her*

and him

and ...oh jesus, that was good

*blows out a breath* definitely good

(apologizes for sounding like the rainman)

eta: becky, i absolutely LOVE the avatar&#33;

autumngold
1st February 2005, 20:05
You Angel&#33;&#33; :wub: The Love has finally arrived&#33;&#33; :worship2: I can&#39;t wait to find out what Chloe&#39;s plan is&#33;&#33; Please, please come back again soon&#33;&#33; This story is addicting&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

tiger04
1st February 2005, 20:06
:drool: :drool: :drool: wow, great update.

All I can say is please please please please update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

AT

lexchloe
1st February 2005, 20:33
I think I love you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That was :drool: :drool: Excellent update. wonder what Chloe&#39;s got planned :devil: . More soon please.

Queen Of Tact
1st February 2005, 21:05
Wow not only was that a great update but it was F*ing Hot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Though I have no idea how Chloe could stop after that..... I can&#39;t wait to find out what little idea she got in her head now... I can&#39;t wait for more...

CC

p.s Becky I so love that pic&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Zealot
1st February 2005, 21:26
&#39;&#39;Don&#39;t think love, just feel&#39;&#39;

ITA. That was great&#33;

slayer44
1st February 2005, 22:12
I&#39;m...speachless&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

AWESOME update&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i think the story needs way more of that :D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :)

S.Ann Smith
1st February 2005, 23:44
:yay: :worship2: :hug:

thank you Fi

now... on to that idea of Chloe&#39;s.... :devil:

stwbrrydelight
1st February 2005, 23:53
wonderful, delightful, impressive, 4stars....wait, she stopped too soon, we shall have to deduct 1 1/2 stars until she updates again
Princess Fi you&#39;ve done it again...though you can&#39;t stop now, the world wants to know what Chloe&#39;s devious little mind is up to....

lexodus
2nd February 2005, 00:45
They didn&#39;t have sex&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay: I know that seems like a strange thing to be happy about, but like I said last night, I want to wait until she knows to have sex with her. It&#39;ll just make it better.

Now, as for what we did get. . . :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: Perfect.

newbatgirl
2nd February 2005, 00:52
Wonderful. This little smutfest will certainly tide us over until the next update and as you continue to develop the other plots. Well done as always.

I have another question though, Just how long have you been planning this magnum opus? I was reading some of your older work and could not help but notice some vampire references&#33; :biggrin:

-NBG

Nadia_
2nd February 2005, 01:29
Well I&#39;m going to take *QUITE* a while to catch up with this story, still on page 17 :blush:
But it so impossible not to fall in love with this fic&#33; Please continue to update, I will catch you guys up, eventually&#33; :chlexsign2:

*Nadia that will immediately go back to page 17*

sexi_angel_babee
2nd February 2005, 01:44
oh my freakin.... soooooo soooo hot&#33; :chlexsign1:

becky
2nd February 2005, 02:03
Oh MAN&#33;&#33;

now *thats* an update.

see girls? the avatar worked. Bribery=smut.

:devil:

It was so good, I almost feel corrupted :blinkkiss:

can&#39;t wait to learn what Chloe has in store for Lex...

~Becky~

randa
2nd February 2005, 03:19
:yay:

and

:worship2:

and

:smoker:

randa :biggrin:

bogusbabe
2nd February 2005, 03:23
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

can you tell how happy i am?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

that was great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

now what can Chloe be thinking? ;)

sydsvaughn
2nd February 2005, 07:58
I LOVE YOU woman ... this was so exactly what I needed to read today&#33; Do you know how happy this made me ... despite the fact that poor Lex is losing it? :)

Lovely update and I can&#39;t wait to see what Chloe&#39;s planning&#33;

SaraC

Janet
2nd February 2005, 08:32
HELL YES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil:

Thank you thank you thank you Fi&#33; That was some wonderful smut&#33; Chloe is a lucky, lucky lady.... can&#39;t wait to see what her "idea" is....

You be sure to update quickly&#33; Don&#39;t leave us in suspense for long....

eurydices falling
2nd February 2005, 08:40
:drool: .....
:worship2: ......
:smoker: .......

now, please Fi, can we have s&#39;more?........ :puppyeyes:

kirt30
2nd February 2005, 15:35
nore please i want so much more of that PLEASE

buffiy18
2nd February 2005, 16:39
Wow, that was hot... that pretty much sums it all up. Please update soon, I can&#39;t wait to see what Chloe has in mind.

Nadia_
2nd February 2005, 20:32
I did it&#33; Yeah, it only took tow days, my friend calling me obsessed a couple of times, and other stuff :biggrin:
Girl, you are EVIL&#33; Stoping like that in all those chapters... But you know we love you and we love your fic, don&#39;t you? *puppy dog eyes*
So please, please, post more soon&#33;

vardaquareien
4th February 2005, 15:19
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/drool.gif Ohhhhh yummm&#33; I&#39;m just one big gooey puddle right about now&#33; :drool:

Very yummiful&#33; I&#39;m so glad that Chloe went and spied on Lex and found him wanking&#33; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/wanker.gif
As she entered her bedroom again an idea formed in her head.
Right now I&#39;m hoping that Chloe thinks like me, coz after watching Lex jerk-off I know what kind of ideas I&#39;d be getting&#33; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/smutthinker.gif

*happy sigh* Oh I love this fic&#33;

Lexy21
5th February 2005, 04:38
:smoker: :smoker: :worship2: :worship2:

*can&#39;t speak*

:yay: :yay:

Lexy

Lady Candy
5th February 2005, 18:35
Originally posted by ruafair@Feb 1 2005, 07:08 PM
As she entered her bedroom again an idea formed in her head. :yay: good update, more more more more than good :yay:

FIONA :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: come back chica :worship2:

asharnanae
5th February 2005, 21:18
more, please more&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :devil: :chlexsign2: :worship2:

ruafair
6th February 2005, 13:31
Apologies, apologies I meant to post this yesterday but other forces were at work to prevent me....Fiona.... Oh one other thing, keep an eye on the Vid Thread for something special from Becky... :eyebrows: :hush: That's all I'll say.... :D

Chapter Seventy Three – Chloe Plans

When Chloe woke up late the following morning, actually it was more like early afternoon, a blush coloured her cheeks as the events of yesterday came flooding back to her. “God,” she sighed, rolling onto her back, “that man has talented fingers.” There was a slight flutter in her nether lips as she recalled vividly how he had brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm. “My own hand will never be enough now,” she muttered with a smile.

She stretched languidly in the bed, enjoying the feel of the satin sheets against her bare skin. After hearing Lex *taking care* of himself last night she had come to the decision that she *wanted* to return the favour. A tiny part of her felt like it was the least she could do but the rest of her just wanted too. She wanted to know what he looked like as he came. She wanted to know how he liked to be touched. And she really wanted to know what he was packing between his legs.

She was interrupted from her thoughts by a knock on the door. “Come in,” she called. The door opened and Lex entered.

“Afternoon,” he smiled.

Chloe sat up in the bed and smiled at him.

Lex cocked an eyebrow as his gaze moved downward.

Chloe followed his gaze and gasped, grabbing the sheet and covering her chest, blushing.

“Never knew you slept nude Chloe,” he smirked, crossing the room and sitting on the edge of her bed.

“It’s… it’s just something new I’m trying out,” she said airily.

“You should stick to it,” he replied, his gaze focused on her chest and her hard nipples pressing against the satin of the sheet. He leaned closer and slowly brought his eyes to her face.

“Maybe I will,” she whispered, before kissing him gently. She wondered as he deepened the kiss if she would get the chance to repay the favour now. After all it seemed like a good time, she was naked, they were in her bedroom… the scene was perfectly set.

Lex pulled back after a moment, “I have some business I need to take care of,” he said, brushing her hair out of her eyes, “I’ll be gone for a few hours. Will you be ok?”

‘Damn,’ she thought. “I‘ll be fine,” she replied. “Are you still planning on us heading back to Smallville tonight?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Well I was thinking we could stay another night,” she said, “maybe hit another club. What do you think?”

Lex smiled at her, “I think that is an *excellent* idea Chloe. You decide where you want to go and ring them. Give them my name. Also Andrew is here if you want to go anywhere. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“Ok,” she nodded.

He kissed her briefly before getting off the bed and leaving the room.

As soon as he was gone, Chloe lay back on the back, smiling. “Ok, it didn’t happen now, but the plan for tonight is still a goer.” Mentally she ran through what clothes she had brought with her, she wanted something really killer for tonight.

“Oh that will do perfectly,” she said after a moment. “It will be just the thing.”

Lex made his way to the underground garage of the apartment building. He didn’t actually have any work, but the sun had decided to make an appearance in what had been a very dull week weather wise. And he had to come up with some reason for not being able to accompany Chloe around Metropolis had she decided that she wanted to go out.

‘You could have just stayed in her bedroom,’ his demon teased, ‘there she was all naked and ready.’

“She was *not* ready,” he muttered, “naked yes, but ready no.”

He rubbed a hand over his eyes; he could still taste her, still feel the way she felt around his fingers. It was getting harder, in every sense of the word, not to fuck her. And while his demon was right that once she was claimed she wouldn’t be able to resist him, even if she wanted to, he couldn’t bring himself to force her. He wanted her willing and pliant and moaning his name like she did last night.

“Well Lex,” he said as he made his way to his car, “another test of your control tonight.”

“And Karl had turned someone,” exclaimed Lillian, as Lionel told her the news.

“Yes, and she’s only a year older than Chloe,” he replied. He had just spoken to Karl who told him everything that had happened. And officially asked Lionel to place Elena under his protection, which he did without question. Karl had been a good servant to the Luthors over the years, as had his parents until their deaths at the hands of hunters. When that had happened Karl had been taken under the Luthor’s wing.

“And so another joins the Luthor clan,” smiled Lillian, “I look forward to meeting her.”

“I do myself,” replied Lionel, “and hopefully she and Chloe will become friends. It will be nice for Chloe to have someone around her own age when she herself is changed.”

Lillian clapped her hands together as she couldn’t contain her joy at the thought of Chloe being part of their family. “And she and Lex are getting so much closer,” she said, “I wouldn’t be surprised if her claiming wasn’t too far away.”

“And then the fun will really start,” replied Lionel dryly. “We’ll never get the two of them out of bed.”

“Oh don’t be so grumpy Lionel,” grinned Lillian, “remember when you claimed me?”

Lionel’s eyes flashed gold, “my memory is getting a little rusty my dear,” he smirked, “why don’t *you* remind me?”

With a laugh, Lillian grabbed her husband and they both fell tumbling to the couch.

Chloe spent the afternoon doing nothing and enjoying every minute of it. After fixing a light lunch she settled on the couch with a large mug of coffee and thought about the evening ahead. She called the hospital to check on her dad and was now currently trying to decide what nightclub she and Lex were going to.

“What’s the current hot spot?” she murmured to herself. Picking up the phone she called Lucas. After a couple of rings he answered.

“Lucas Luthor.”

“Hi Lucas, it’s Chloe.”

“Hey Chlo, what are you up too?”

“I’m trying to decide where Lex and I should go tonight. We were at Arcadia last night and he’s letting me pick tonight’s spot. But I’m not really up on what’s hot in Metropolis at the moment.”

“MMM,” said Lucas as he thought. A part of him wanted to send them to one of the real demon clubs, just to see how Lex would explain it to Chloe, but he decided against it; the last threat from his brother still fresh in his mind.

“I would say Tourniquet ,” he replied, “the owner’s name is Paul Pennon, mention Lex’s or my name if you want to call to arrange a VIP area for yourselves. It’s a cool place.”

“Excellent. Thanks Lucas.”

“No problem. Have fun Chloe, don’t do anything I wouldn’t,” he finished with a laugh.

“That won’t leave much,” she replied, “bye.” And they both hung up.

“Ok, let’s get the number for the club,” she said to herself.

It was almost 6.00pm when Lex got back to the apartment. Lucas had called him and relayed the conversation he had just had with Chloe. Thanking his brother, Lex had called Paul, hoping that Chloe hadn’t beaten him to it. He explained the situation to him, and that Chloe would call.

Paul wasn’t a vampire, well not yet anyway; he was mated to one, but hadn’t wanted to be changed yet. He assured Lex that everything would be fine and was very much looking forward to meeting the *human* woman who had snared the great Lex Luthor.

When he entered the apartment he was greeted by the sound of Chloe swearing quite loudly. Laughing he made his way to her and found her glaring at the cooker. “Having trouble.”

She spun around, “I don’t think your cooker likes me,” she replied, giving him a smile.

He crossed the room and kissed her gently. “What are you doing?”

“I’m cooking dinner,” she replied, “you cooked last night so I’m repaying the favour. We’re going to the club Tourniquet later, I’ve already called. And can I just say how great it is to be able to use the Luthor name,” she grinned.

“You can use *this* Luthor in any way you like,” he teased, wrapping his arms around her.

“I may hold you to that,” she retorted, her eyes shining.

Lex cocked an eyebrow at her before capturing her lips again. Chloe pulled back after a moment, “no time for that at the moment. Sit down; dinner is about to be served. And just to let you know I’m not the greatest cook but nothing has been burnt so that’s a bonus.”

“I’m sure everything will be fine Chloe.”

“You haven’t tasted it yet,” she muttered as she turned back to the cooker.

After what was a pleasant dinner they sat chatting for a while before Chloe left to get ready. Lex showered and changed and was currently sitting in the living room waiting for her.

He ran his eyes over the leather couch, and moaned softly as he pictured Chloe lying on it last night while he made her come with his fingers. “Damn,” he muttered as he adjusted himself through his trousers, his cock throbbing slightly. He had gone for pants that were a little looser tonight, deciding on a pair of silk pants, black of course and a blood red silk shirt.

‘It will be good to see Paul again,’ he thought, ‘and I hope Michelle will be there as well…’

“Ready,” and Lex turned his head to see Chloe standing in the doorway. She was wearing a deep burgundy dress, that reached mid thigh, it had thin straps and was low in the back and front. She wasn’t wearing a bra and Lex could see the outline of her nipples thought the delicate silk and lace material. Her legs were bare and a pair of high-heeled shoes, the same colour as the dress completed the outfit.

If Lex had needed to breath she would have taken his breath away. Chloe gasped at the almost feral look in Lex’s eyes as they travelled over her body. He stood up and walked; no stalked would have been a better description, over to her.

“Are you sure you want to go out tonight?” he whispered, his hands resting on her waist.

“Yes,” she replied, her ego boosted at how he was looking at her and at how sexy she felt. “And if you are a *very* good boy, I just might return the favour from last night.” And with that she stepped away from him and began walking to the door, her hips swaying.

Lex’s demon roared in delight and desire at her actions as her word sunk.

“Well,” she said, looking over her shoulder at him, “are we going or not?”

“Lead on Miss Sullivan,” he grinned, “lead on.”

Blaire023
6th February 2005, 15:40
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE&#33;

you know i love this story, and i absolutely love the transition from enemies to friends to ....well...mates

and i&#39;ll be looking forthe vid

becky
6th February 2005, 16:02
GO CHLOE&#33; wooh wooh wooh&#33;

:yay:

fab chapter *again*... though i&#39;m a little wigged out by the fact that dominic did that to elena when she&#39;s practically the same age as chloe *gulp*

and lex? listen to your demon dear, listen to your demon... :devil:

Yours Excitedly,
Becky

(who now has a fab Evanescence song in her head)

Shy Butterfly
6th February 2005, 16:21
:biggrin: woderful update :biggrin:

:wub: I soooooooooo LOVE this Fic&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :love:

lexchloe
6th February 2005, 17:13
:biggrin: :biggrin: :yay: Can&#39;t stop smiling&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Go Chloe, you little minx you&#33;&#33;&#33; Can&#39;t wait for more.

celticangel
6th February 2005, 19:50
I love this story :wub: . Can&#39;t wait to see what happens at the club. Update soon pleeeeease&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

sexi_angel_babee
6th February 2005, 21:57
hot hot hot&#33; :chlexsign1:

asharnanae
6th February 2005, 22:18
:biggrin: reading this and seeing the excelent vid, I have to say I think this is one of my all time fave fics.

You are always a star, wonderful chapter.

Queen Of Tact
6th February 2005, 23:42
Fi, as always hon another wonderful update... I so can&#39;t wait to see if Lex is going to be a good boy.....
I have to agree with Ash between the fic and the vid this has to be one of my all time fav fic out there...

great job hon...

CC

Nadia_
7th February 2005, 00:25
I was just complaining that no one seems to update the fics I&#39;ve been reading, and then I read this chapter and can&#39;t stop grinning like an idiot...
Is anyone else here looking forward to see Chloe and Elena&#39;s meeting?
And just one more thing...Lex for your sake (and ours too)please be a *good* boy and don&#39;t do anything to piss Chloe off&#33;&#33;

As always this was a great great chapter&#33; You&#39;re the best&#33; :worship2: :biggrin:

lexodus
7th February 2005, 03:33
Bad place to end this, Fi. You should know better. I loved it anyway. Can&#39;t wait til the next chapter.

autumngold
7th February 2005, 07:00
You are amazing&#33;&#33; :worship2: Wonderful new chapter&#33;&#33; The only thing that could make it better is if you updated again now&#33;&#33; :biggrin: Love this story&#33;&#33; :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

sydsvaughn
7th February 2005, 07:09
Sigh. Again, you have truly, truly made my night. LOVED this playfulness, sexiness and well, just plain wonderfulness&#33;

Definitely need more, soon&#33;&#33;

SaraC

Janet
8th February 2005, 03:02
How many different ways can you say fanfuckingtastic? Cuz this fic? Yeah, completely fantastic.

Write on Fi. :devil:

peepsRfun2eat
8th February 2005, 11:12
Just started reading the story and just finished the chapter where Helen was killed. I however should not be chanting Kill the bitch&#33; Kill the bitch&#33; so late at night. Great story and only 44 more pages&#33; I will get no sleep tonight.

bogusbabe
8th February 2005, 11:43
Great update as always&#33;&#33;&#33;

Can&#39;t wait for the next chapter&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oh, and i&#39;ve seen Becky&#39;s video... it was awesome. And I really liked the spoilers. :biggrin:

peepsRfun2eat
8th February 2005, 13:11
After several hours I have finally arrived here and let me say :worship2: :worship2: I would leave a much longer and more praise worthy review but it&#39;s 5 am so I gotta say update because I love :wub: story.

Once more, great story and update please&#33;

randa
9th February 2005, 03:27
another night of debauchary to come...i cant wait&#33;&#33;
(i also love lillian and lionel, they are just too damn cute together :biggrin: )

randa

Kit Merlot
9th February 2005, 18:47
Excellent update&#33;

I am proud of Chloe for deciding to show Lex how much she&#39;s attracted to him :biggrin:

YOU GO GIRL&#33;

Lady Candy
9th February 2005, 22:57
http://aliceida.altervista.org/W.gif FIONA http://aliceida.altervista.org/W.gif

Only 3 days :crygreen:

ruafair
10th February 2005, 19:23
Ok on with the smut, I mean show :lol: This is for Becky and her wonderful video (please check it out, you will be amazed)........ Fiona

Chapter Seventy Four – Repaying The Favour with Interest

“And this is Chloe,” said Lex, introducing her to Paul.

“Delighted to meet you,” said Paul, taking her hand and kissing it gently.

“Do you know the owners of all the clubs in Metropolis?” she teased.

“Only the ones that matter,” replied Lex, slipping his arm around her waist. “Is Michelle here?” he asked Paul.

“She’ll be by later, she had some business to take care of,” he replied. “”Well, an area has been reserved for you both, drinks of course are on the house, I need to *mingle* for awhile, but as soon as Michelle arrives we will join you. Enjoy Tourniquet.” He motioned to a girl standing at the door, “please escort Miss Sullivan and Mr Luthor, and make sure they are looked after,” he said to her.

She nodded and smiled at Chloe and Lex, “this way please,” she said.

“See you later,” said Chloe and they followed the girl out of Paul’s office.

The next couple of hours Chloe and Lex spent their time either in the private area supplied for them or on the dance floor. And once again Lex found himself in the equal parts pleasurable and torturous position of having Chloe rub her body against his.

“You drive me crazy,” he whispered in her ear as they swayed slowly to the music. They were pressed closely together, Lex’s hands moving slowly along her back and ass.

“Good,” she replied with a smirk, before placing kisses over his neck.

Lex slid one hand to her thigh and slowly crept under her dress, massaging the flesh as he did.

“MMM,” she moaned, moving her lips to his, as she felt her nipples hardening. “You drive me crazy as well,” she whispered against his lips before kissing him.

Their mouths opened immediately and eager tongues met, battling for dominance. Both his hands slid under her dress and clasped her silk clad ass, pulling her against him. Their hips rocked in time with their tongues, as Chloe ran her hands over his head, causing him to groan into her mouth.

-----

“Should we hose them down,” said Paul with a laugh as he felt his mate slide up beside him.

“Aren’t they beautiful together,” whispered the vampire into Paul’s ear, as she watched Chloe and Lex wrapped up in each other. “You can tell he’s crazy about her, I never would have thought that Lex Luthor would take a mortal as his mate.” She nuzzled the mark on Paul’s neck.

“Let’s go introduce you to her,” laughed Paul, “before *we* need to be hosed down.”

-----

Lex sensed Michelle approaching, but didn’t relinquish his hold on Chloe. His mouth was still fused to hers, and his hands were still caressing the firm globes of her ass. It was Chloe who broke the kiss first, resting her head against his shoulder as she took in gulps of air.

“Lex darling, stop manhandling the young woman,” a woman’s voice sounded behind them, her tone teasing.

Lex and Chloe stepped slightly back from each other.

“Michelle,” smiled Lex, kissing her cheek, “this is Chloe.”

“Maybe I like him manhandling me,” grinned Chloe, holding her hand out to the other woman.

Michelle laughed and taking Chloe’s hand pulled her towards her to she could kiss her cheek. “Let’s head back upstairs where we can talk,” she said.

The rest of the night passed in pleasant conversation with Michelle and Paul in between trips to the dance floor. And with each turn on the floor, Lex and Chloe got more and more intimate.

It was now 2.00am and they were back on the dance floor for the last time. The music they were moving to now was slow. Lex had placed his thigh between her legs and she was moving against it sensually. Their mouths were once again fused together, tongues engaged in a wet slick battle neither wanted to lose. One of Lex’s hands caressed the small of her back while the other fondled her breast through her dress. Chloe’s hands moved up and down his back, sometimes dipping to run over the curve of his ass.

She released his mouth and slowly moved her lips to her ear. Lex groaned as she felt her tongue lick the shell. “Let’s go back to the apartment,” she whispered, her voice husky with desire.

Lex pulled back so they were looking at each other and once again Chloe thought his eyes had changed colour. But she didn’t have time to dwell on it as he moaned, “yes,” pulling her hard against him and kissing her once more.

The limo had just pulled away from the pavement in front of the club when Chloe more or less launched herself at Lex. Rearranging herself on his lap she kissed him, moving her hips against his.

Lex was surprised for a moment at Chloe taking the lead but that faded as he quickly took control of the kiss. The car made its way along the darkened streets but the pair in the back paid no attention, too caught up in each other.

Chloe pulled back, staring at Lex and chewing slightly on her bottom lip. “I know how patient you’ve been with me,” she began, “never pressuring me or anything.”

“Chloe, don’t,” he interrupted.

“No please let me finish Lex,” she said, smiling at him. “What you did to me last night was incredible,” she continued, her hips still moving against his as she remembered how he’d made her come. “And I want… no I *need* to return the favour. I want to make you feel as good as you made me.”

“C…Chloe,” he said, cursing the slight tremor in his voice, “you don’t have to do anything, I wanted to give you pleasure.”

“Shush,” she said, placing two fingers on his lips, “let me Lex,” her other hand resting on the front of his pants, feeling the bulge there.

Lex reached to the side and turned on the intercom for the driver. “Andrew, in five minutes time I expect to be in the elevator to my apartment.”

“Yes sir,” came Andrew’s voice, and Chloe lurched against Lex as the car picked up considerable speed.

As it turned out they were in the elevator within five minutes. A short time later they entered the apartment and Lex guided her to the living room again. He sat down on the couch and pulled Chloe into his lap. “You don’t have to do anything Chloe,” he said, repeating what he had told her in the car, although his body and demon were screaming the opposite.

Chloe grinned at him, kissed his nose gently and slid off his lap and sat beside him, her body still pressed close to his. She laid a tentative hand on his chest and slowly ran it over the silk of his shirt. Lex rested his hand on her thigh as he watched her intently.

Bringing up her other hand she unbuttoned his shirt half way before leaning forward and kissing the exposed skin. Lex moaned softly and he began caressing her thigh. As she licked and sucked on the skin of his chest she allowed her hand to trail lower to the waistband of his pants.

She paused for a moment, her hand resting on the button. She placed small kisses up his chest to his neck and moved her hand lower, caressing him through his pants, feeling the hardness pulsing beneath her hand.

“Chloe,” groaned Lex, her innocent touch driving him crazy. His own hand slid higher up her thigh, rubbing the soft skin.

Feeling a little braver she cupped him fully through his pants and she brought her lips to his. “Tell me Lex,” she whispered against his lips, “tell me how you like to be touched.”

Lex’s eyes darkened till they almost looked black and he licked his lips, his tongue grazing Chloe’s plump bottom lip. “Open my pants,” he said, his voice husky.

Without looking down Chloe dropped both her hands to his pants and undid the button and slowly pulled the zipper down. Lex lifted his hips slightly and Chloe pushed his pants down. She gasped as she felt bare skin and looked down to see Lex’s cock, hard and pulsing resting against his stomach.

“I never wear underwear,” he whispered with a smirk. He took her hand and gently guided it to his cock, “stroke me,” he groaned.

She wrapped her hand around his erection and stroked it gently, running her hand up and down the hard smooth skin. She looked up at Lex to see his head was thrown back against the couch, his eyes closed and he was moaning her name softly. She moved her gaze back to his cock, and moved her hand a little faster, her other hand moved lower and brushed against his heavy balls.

“Again,” he gasped. She repeated the action and this time cupped his balls and fondled them gently. Lex opened his eyes and looked at Chloe, he could see and smell that this aroused her. Her nipples were hard and pressed against her dress, and if he moved his hand higher to her panties he knew he would find them wet.

“Harder,” he said, and covering her hand with his showed her how he wanted to be stroked. Chloe moaned as Lex showed her how he wanted to be touched, her pussy throbbed and she could feel a trickle of moisture leak from it.

Chloe slammed her lips against his and kissed him hard. She flicked her tongue in and out of his mouth as her hand began moving harder and faster. Lex’s hand squeezed her thigh rhythmically and he moved the other to her shoulder brushing the strap of her dress aside.

Soft pants, gasps and moans filled the room.

By now Chloe’s hands were working furiously on Lex’s cock. He had pushed her dress down around her waist and was caressing her breasts. Their mouths were locked together, tongues entangled as they caressed each other’s bodies.

Chloe felt the moisture leaking from Lex’s cock and she rubbed her thumb over the head, spreading the precum.

“Oh fuck Chloe,” groaned Lex loudly, and she did it again. Lex arched into her hand as he opened his eyes. Their gazes locked as Chloe’s hands brought him closer and closer. His cock was throbbing and he felt his balls draw up. Chloe’s tongue slowly licked her lips and that was it for Lex, with a cry of her name he came hard, shooting all over Chloe’s hands. She continued to milk him as he grunted each pulse of his release.

The throbbing between her legs intensified as she watched Lex come, after a moment Lex pushed her hands away. Chloe looked at the white liquid on her hands and slowly brought one finger to her mouth where she licked it, tasting Lex.

Lex’s control fractured as he watched her taste him. With a growl he pushed her on her back and ripped her panties off. Before she had a chance to say anything he buried his head between her legs and latched onto her dripping pussy with his mouth.

“Lex,” she cried out as she felt his tongue work its way inside her. “Oh fuck,” as he nibbled on her swollen clit.

It didn’t take long for Chloe to come, since she had begun touching Lex the pressure had been building, and Lex greedily drank her juices as she gushed into his mouth. As she came down from her high Lex was still gently licking and sucking her sensitive clit. With gentle hands she pushed his head away and he rested his cheek against her thigh.

“To…tonight was suppose to be about your pleasure,” she panted, looking down at him.

“Touching you gives me pleasure as well,” he replied, kissing her thigh gently.

She ran her hand over his head and smiled as her eyes closed. “Let’s not move for a moment,” she whispered.

Both were half naked and in no mood to rectify that. Lex crawled up her body and lay beside her, holding her close. “That was incredible love,” he whispered, kissing her forehead, and his demon purred in agreement.

autumngold
10th February 2005, 19:59
Amazing&#33;&#33; :yay: Incredible&#33;&#33; :yay2: Fabulous&#33;&#33; :yay: I can&#39;t find the words to tell you how wonderful your new chapter is Fiona&#33;&#33; :worship2: Thank you for showing how great Chloe and Lex are together&#33;&#33; :wub: Please, please, please post again soon&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Kit Merlot
10th February 2005, 21:09
Fantastic update&#33;

Good for Chloe for going after what she wants :biggrin:

WONDERFUL :chlexsign2:

becky
10th February 2005, 21:52
:dramaticswoon:

*thud*

crikey fi, that chap should come with a health warning.... in fact....

Ahem, as your legal advisor ( :biggrin: ) I recommend a disclaimer be put on all future smut chapters:

"WARNING - contains traces of smut. Do not read whilst operating heavy machinery or performing other tasks requiring coherent thought and/or concentration. The author accepts no responsibility for damage and/or harm (psychological or otherwise) caused by over-excitement"

in summary: :worship2:

~Becky~

hfce
10th February 2005, 22:16
Fi you owe me new underwear. :drool:

Hope ;)

vardaquareien
10th February 2005, 22:57
...trying to find words but suspect higher brain functions have been fried by hottness of Chlexy smut...

...yes suspicions have been confirmed...

...am now a big puddle of goo...

*gurgle*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/drool.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/bowdown.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/drool.gif

lexodus
10th February 2005, 23:05
my mind is not working right now. so... :drool: :heart: :love: :ohmy: :wub: :hug: :applause: :smut: :worship2:

now that my brain is functioning again, um...CAN THEY PLEASE HAVE SEX NOW????? I DON&#39;T THINK I CAN TAKE THIS ANYMORE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

*ahem* but I guess I&#39;ll have to. Wouldn&#39;t want to miss anything. :blinkkiss:

lexchloe
10th February 2005, 23:42
:drool: :drool: smut overload&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; smut overload&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Brain fried. :worship2: :worship2:

Nadia_
11th February 2005, 00:31
I&#39;m sorry, I would really love to write a decent review but after this chapter, it&#39;s absolutely impossible&#33;

My brain at this moment it&#39;s like... :drool: :wub: :heart: :hehe: :love: :yay3: :applause: :smut: :worship2: (and another bunch of happy, grining faces)

*FABOLOUS* Chapter as always&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

randa
11th February 2005, 00:40
:drool: and :worship2:

...thats all i can say for now&#33;

randa

Janet
11th February 2005, 01:00
Fi, you&#39;re a beautiful satanic fucker of minds. When Lex ripped her panties off I screamed OH MY GOD THEY&#39;RE GOING TO HAVE SEX&#33; (side thought: way to recover quickly Lex&#33;).

Oral sex is wonderful, much thanks for the smut. But yes, tis time for Lex to blow her mind in other ways... :devil:

Fantastic chappy. Makes me wanna hug you and strangle you at the same time. I hate it when I get to the end of your updates... :sad: Because then there&#39;s no more... :ohmy:

Keep up the hot shit. :worship2:

Queen Of Tact
11th February 2005, 01:17
Oh that was just Yummy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I have the feeling once Lex and Chloe finely mate, they are never going to want to leave the bed... Great update hon... I can&#39;t wait for more....

CC

Blaire023
11th February 2005, 02:15
Originally posted by hfce@Feb 10 2005, 04:16 PM
Fi you owe me new underwear. :drool:

Hope ;)
ditto

je_m'adore
11th February 2005, 02:45
Woah. :huh:

tthjinni
11th February 2005, 03:11
*fans herself* Now -that- was hot.

Wow.

michelle_19781997
11th February 2005, 03:15
I was having a perfectly horrid day and I then I came home to find a new chapter to my favorite story. Thank you, you made my day so much better.

sydsvaughn
11th February 2005, 06:11
I am so freakin&#39; amazed by this update ... so hot, so delicious, so wonderfully Chlexish. Exactly what I needed, Fi ... you so rock&#33;

SaraC

stwbrrydelight
11th February 2005, 07:12
on the edge of my seat...biting my lower lip...and u stop....Please post soon Princess Fi
That was so intense and amazing...never let anyone doubt your talent or skill

kirt30
11th February 2005, 16:17
loved it loved it that was so good more please more

sexi_angel_babee
11th February 2005, 16:47
oh dang... that was :drool: :chlexsign1:

Lexy21
11th February 2005, 16:53
:drool: :drool:

I have had the best day EVER today&#33;&#33;

First I got my copy of series 3 through the post&#33; Then, I came online and found that my FAVE Chlexy story had been updated&#33; Yeahhhh&#33;&#33;

:partyhat: :partyhat: It&#39;s like my birthday&#33; :partyhat: :partyhat:

Woohooo&#33;

God you rock Fi&#33; Honest&#33; Since I came to this forum you and SciFiChick have been my favourite writers. Your stories kick so much ass&#33; Am so happy :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can&#39;t wait for the update&#33;

Lexy

Shy Butterfly
11th February 2005, 19:29
:hug:

Fantastic update

:clap:

carebear72884
13th February 2005, 01:37
Fi, your story is amazing, i have been reading it all day, the last 5 and a half hours I did straight. At first I didn&#39;t want to start reading a fic that already had 70 some chapters, because I knew it would take me a long time, but I got sucked in, you made the most increadable world. I love you Lillan, Lionel, and Lucas, they are so good, Your Lex and Chloe are great also. I am reading the vampire Lestat right now, this fic is just as good if not better.
the only part I am dissapointed with is after reading 74 chapters in one day chloe and lex still haven&#39;t gone all the way, bring on more smut, and do it soon.

Val
13th February 2005, 05:40
Okay so I&#39;ve been catching up on this fic for a while now and figured writing feedback as I went would be the best choice.

I love how you&#39;ve built the characters, especially Lilian as most of the people, it&#39;s a very long fic so far and they haven&#39;t changed and it&#39;s Au and still believable (not that I believe in vamps but you know what I mean :p).

The plots you have mixed together are great and the way you divide them by giving small hints at a time is really good because you keep some mysteries and that keeps people interested and coming back for more.

I&#39;m so glad you decided to take the chlex very slow on this, *hides from others* It just give you time to show both character separated rather than as a couple and that doesnt happen so often on fics.

The kiss after the ballon ride was perfect. It was smooth and just felt so extremely in place, like it was right. I absoluletly love it how you slowly built their relationship and wasn&#39;t &#39;pressured&#39; by smut-a-hollics into writing the smut too soon.

The new characters are great, every vampire couple so far sounds awesome and I&#39;m hoping we&#39;ll get more from karl/elena, they sounded interesting.

I absolutely can&#39;t wait to see Chloe&#39;s reaction about the whole vamps thing and how Lex will tell her about this since she hasn&#39;t come across ANY vampire-y stuff so far, I&#39;m guessing it could come as a shock to her.

Regarding the last update... Just.so.damn.hot. But I think the actual sex should wait a while, at least until she finds out about Lex&#39;s &#39;real&#39; self.

Can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

Lady Candy
13th February 2005, 15:25
:yay: :worship2: FIONA :worship2: :yay:

4 days :D

Lex
14th February 2005, 18:31
Sorry I haven&#39;t reviewed in a while&#33; This fic is getting better and better though... and it&#39;s so hot&#33; There&#39;s only so many cold showers a person can have, y&#39;know&#33; Lol&#33; Looking forward to more&#33; ;)

ruafair
14th February 2005, 19:23
Ok my dears...Kinda short chapter...... And I'm glad people like Karl and Elena, they're gonna figure more in the story....Fiona :D

Chapter Seventy Five – Telling and Accepting

Lillian noticed the change in Lex and Chloe the moment they entered the room. They had arrived back from their weekend in Metropolis an hour ago and after getting settled back in joined the rest of the Luthors in the dining room.

There was an air of deeper intimacy between them. And inwardly Lillian celebrated that the moment of Lex’s actual *claiming* of Chloe as his mate was close. ‘And then the fun will really start,’ she thought.

Lillian had also noticed that Chloe was touching Lex more freely. Before it was quite rare to see her touching him while in the presence of others, but now as they sat side by side on the couch, her hand was resting on Lex’s thigh.

“So how are Michelle and Paul?” asked Lionel, “I haven’t seen them in ages.”

“Both are very well,” replied Lex, “and a date is imminent.”

“Wonderful,” exclaimed Lillian.

“Yes they said they were hoping to get married soon,” said Chloe, smiling.

All the Luthors shared a look. It wasn’t a marriage in the sense Chloe was thinking about, it was the ceremony to turn Paul into a vampire, thus sealing the final bond between him and his mate. But obviously knowing that Chloe wasn’t aware of their world yet they had told her it was a wedding.

Chloe glanced at the clock and gave a small gasp, “I’m sorry,” she said to them all, “I didn’t realise the time, if you’ll excuse me I want to visit my dad.”

“I’ll go with you,” said Lex.

“It’s ok,” she replied, “I won’t be gone long.”

“Are you sure?”

Chloe nodded and kissed him softly. He made to deepen the kiss and Chloe was about to respond till she remembered that his parents and Lucas were in the room. She pulled back and smiled, “I’ll see you in an hour or so.”

Lex smiled at her and after giving a wave to everyone else in the room she left.

“A good weekend then,” said Lucas, a huge grin on his face.

“It was a *very* good weekend Lucas,” replied Lex, smiling as memories of what he and Chloe did flooded his mind. “What was going on here?”

“Your mother got to talk to Karl’s new acquisition,” grinned Lionel, “and I’ve already thought of a job for her when they come back to Smallville.”

“Acquisition?” said Lillian, cocking an eyebrow at him, “please tell me you will not be referring to Chloe as an acquisition when she becomes one of us?”

“One of us?” exclaimed Lucas, “is it *that* serious between the two of you?” he directed his question at Lex.

“Thank *you* mother,” muttered Lex.

“Sorry,” smiled Lillian, although her tone indicated she was anything but sorry. It was about time that Lucas knew exactly what the nature of Chloe and Lex’s relationship was. And it was up to Lex to tell him.

“Hello,” said Lucas, “is anyone going to answer my question?”

Lex ran a hand over his head and turned his attention to his brother, “Let me begin by saying that if you make one comment that I deem crude towards Chloe *or* teasing towards myself I *will* hurt you.”

“And we will let him,” said Lillian, earning a gasp from Lucas.

“Yes it is that serious between Chloe and myself,” said Lex, drawing Lucas’ attention back to him, “she is my chosen *mate*.”

*Mate. * The word hung in the air as Lucas stared at his brother. *Mate. * Chloe Sullivan was Lex’s mate. For the first time in a long life Lucas suddenly found himself speechless. He couldn’t believe that his brother had reached that stage of his life. ‘He’s only a hundred years older than me,’ he thought,

Lionel smirked as a number of emotions ran across his youngest son’s face. He had a good idea what was going through his mind.

“Oh no,” gasped Lucas as he suddenly thought of something else and everyone looked at him, “Karl isn’t even a hundred and he’s got a mate. I’m not ready for a mate.”

This outburst caused Lex and his parents to erupt with laughter.

“Trust you Lucas to think of yourself,” laughed Lillian. “And for your information Karl has *not* chosen a mate, he has merely turned someone. If this girl turns out to be his mate in the future then so be it, but at the moment he hasn’t felt the pull to search for a mate. Unlike your brother,” she added with a smirk.

“So, my demon isn’t going to start demanding I become a one-woman vamp?” asked Lucas.

Lex let out a very uncharacteristic snort.

“No Lucas,” said Lionel shaking his head and smiling, “although you never know where your demon is concerned, it could very well choose that insipid brunette that works in the coffee shop.”

“Over the pile of dust that remains when I’m gone will that incredibly stupid girl be part of this family,” growled Lillian.

Lex chuckled softly as he watched his family.

“Look,” said Lucas with a grin, “All that is really important is that I don’t have to give up my Casanova ways. And the second important thing is that my brother has finally picked a woman that *I* approve of,” he finished, smirking at Lex.

“Oh now my un-life is complete, I have your approval,” replied Lex dryly.

“Seriously though Lex,” said Lucas, “Chloe is an excellent choice, I’m happy for you.”

Lex smiled in gratitude at his brother.

“Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop teasing you though,” added Lucas.

“Well we can’t have everything can we?” grinned Lex.

“Say something dad,” said Chloe, biting her lip. After some general chat she had decided to tell her dad where she had been over the weekend. And for the last few minutes her father had been silent.

Gabe sighed deeply. “Well it’s kind of hard to find the right words to say when your teenage daughter says she spent the weekend, alone, in Metropolis with her twenty-something boyfriend.”

“I could have kept it from you,” she offered.

“I’m not happy,” said Gabe, “but yes you could have decided to keep it from me. I’m only getting use to the idea of you and Lex together, and this wasn’t the news I wanted to hear.”

“Nothing happened dad,” she said, ‘well *something* did happen,’ she added silently, ‘but you really, *really* don’t need to hear that.’

“Do you love him Chloe?” asked Gabe, “and please be honest sweetie.”

Chloe took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, “no,” she replied, “I don’t love him, yet. But I am falling in love with him. And as clichéd as it sounds, it gets deeper and deeper each day.”

Gabe sighed again, although this time it was wistful, and he took Chloe’s hand in his. “I suppose I’d better finally admit to myself that you are growing up,” he said with a smile.

Chloe smiled back and hugged her dad tightly. “Love you dad,” she whispered.

“Love you too Chlo,” Gabe whispered back.

“Yes sir,” said Karl, “I’ll do my best,” and with a sigh he hung up.

“What’s wrong?” asked Elena, entering the room.

“Dominic will be hearing very shortly about how the Luthors, and specifically Lillian, closed down his rogue hunter problem,” he said.

“That’s not going to be pretty,” she replied.

“That’s putting it mildly,” muttered Karl as he sat down.

Elena smiled softly and stood behind him, she rested her hands on his shoulders and massaged them gently. “What does Lionel want you to do?”

“See if we can save any of the people working at Dominic’s villa,” he replied, “and not get ourselves dusted in the process.”

“There’s an old monastery about five miles from the villa,” said Elena, “the monks there have provided sanctuary before, and it’s still very holy ground.”

“Good thinking Elena, and as a half-blood he’ll be more than uncomfortable stepping onto scared ground. That’s where we’ll take whomever we can save. Knowing Dominic he’ll leave the island after his rampage and settle somewhere else for a while.”

“Do you think he’ll remain in Europe or head back to America?”

“He’ll stay in Europe,” said Karl, “he’s not ready to go back and face the Luthors yet.”

“So will we be following Dominic?”

“No, you and I are heading back to Smallville. Lionel and Lillian want to meet you, and they have a job for you,” he said with a grin.

Elena moved around to face Karl, “a job for me? They don’t know me…”

Karl laughed as he pulled her into his lap, “but they’ve already accepted you, and the Luthors look after their own.” Elena’s transition to a vampire had been very smooth, and Karl was impressed. Dominic had inquired after her from other members of staff when she hadn’t been seen in a few days and had been told she didn’t *survive* his attentions. That explanation had sufficed Dominic and he thought nothing more about it.

Elena smiled at him, “and I’ll be happy to serve them.”

“We haven’t got long before the news gets to Dominic,” sighed Karl, “”I’ll head to the villa, you secure us some transport and see if you can get a message to the monks.”

“Ok,” she said, getting up from his lap, “let’s try and prevent a complete massacre.”

sexi_angel_babee
14th February 2005, 19:28
yay~ an update&#33; :chlexsign1:

Kit Merlot
14th February 2005, 19:33
WOO HOO, a Valentine&#39;s Day update&#33;&#33;

Thank you, Fiona :biggrin:

I&#39;m glad that Lucas knows about Lex and Chloe, but I wish everyone in his family would stop threatening his life :devil:

Well done.

carebear72884
14th February 2005, 20:11
*claps hands* yeah, an update, I am so glad I decide to read this fic. I can&#39;t wait for more.

lexchloe
14th February 2005, 20:39
Awwww Couply Chloe and Lex :wub: Lucas&#39; reaction to Lex&#39;s news made me :lol: , loved him freaking out and thinking he&#39;d have to settle down too. Also glad that Cloe told Gabe about staying with Lex in Metropolis (bar a few details) and like that she&#39;s not just instantly in love with Lex but that the feelings are developing gradually. An as usual I&#39;m loving Karl and Elena, they&#39;re very cute together. Can&#39;t wait for more.

Nadia_
14th February 2005, 20:47
Originally posted by lexchloe@Feb 14 2005, 08:39 PM
Awwww Couply Chloe and Lex :wub: Lucas&#39; reaction to Lex&#39;s news made me :lol: , loved him freaking out and thinking he&#39;d have to settle down too. Also glad that Cloe told Gabe about staying with Lex in Metropolis (bar a few details) and like that she&#39;s not just instantly in love with Lex but that the feelings are developing gradually. An as usual I&#39;m loving Karl and Elena, they&#39;re very cute together. Can&#39;t wait for more.
I have absoutely no time so all I&#39;m going to say is this one was just as grat as the others&#33; And ditto to what lexchloe said&#33; :biggrin: :worship2:

Thessaly
14th February 2005, 22:32
Originally posted by ruafair@Feb 14 2005, 06:23 PM
Gabe sighed deeply. “Well it’s kind of hard to find the right words to say when your teenage daughter says she spent the weekend, alone, in Metropolis with her twenty-something boyfriend.”
How about when she tells you that she spent the weekend alone (and mostly semi-naked) in Metropolis with her cradle-robbing, creature of the night boyfriend?

Gabe would never recover. Let&#39;s just hope that the Luthors are covering his medical insurance when he finds out that his teenage daughter&#39;s been claimed (over and over again. Heh.) by a centuries old vampire who&#39;s fighting a feud with an enemy of his immortal family. MEDIC&#33;

Thessaly

randa
14th February 2005, 23:31
wonderful&#33; my fav fic gets updated on my least fav day..that&#39;s what i call a happy valentine&#39;s day&#33; :biggrin:

randa

Janet
15th February 2005, 00:10
Originally posted by Thessaly
How about when she tells you that she spent the weekend alone (and mostly semi-naked) in Metropolis with her cradle-robbing, creature of the night boyfriend?

Gabe would never recover. Let&#39;s just hope that the Luthors are covering his medical insurance when he finds out that his teenage daughter&#39;s been claimed (over and over again. Heh.) by a centuries old vampire who&#39;s fighting a feud with an enemy of his immortal family. MEDIC&#33;
HEE&#33; :biggrin: Medic is right&#33;

Thanks Fi for the great Valentine&#39;s update. :) Love that Lucas knows now that Chloe is Lex&#39;s MATE. :devil: I love that the Luthors are trying to save Dominic&#39;s staff, that&#39;s really nice of them. Karl/Elena are a cute duo, should be interesting...

Charmeye
15th February 2005, 00:58
:wub: Ahhh, a new chapter. Makes this Valentine&#39;s Day even better&#33;&#33;

:chlexsign3: Love this fic, vamp and chlex, how can you go wrong. Yummy&#33;&#33;

lilinny
15th February 2005, 01:31
What&#39;s Gabe & Chloe going to say when they&#39;re told the truth? I can&#39;t wait what you write concerning that. Good Job&#33;&#33; :yay:

emayne
15th February 2005, 01:48
Yay&#33; An update to a wonderful fic makes this day suck (heh) much less. :)

-Elizabeth

polly
15th February 2005, 02:12
Okay, may I say that I am ridiculously happy you posted today? :biggrin: This story is just the most fun and I am totally in for the long haul. However long you want to make it...in fact just keep going, we&#39;ll tell you when to stop. Great writing&#33;

Polly

hollywoude
15th February 2005, 02:26
Ruefair Great Job&#33; :worship2:
I posted about 50 pages ago and wanted to let you know to keep up the great work. I LOVE this story&#33; :wub:
I noticed your new picture icon thing(not sure of what the proper term is?&#33;) and I love it. Lex is looking fine in it&#33; swoon. :wub: :devil:

becky
15th February 2005, 02:39
aww, lucas and chloe in this chapter are just too damn cute... :wub: lucas all confused but then being uber supportive, and chloe saying she&#39;s falling in love *heart turns to mush*

can&#39;t wait for more&#33;&#33;&#33; (like you haven&#39;t heard that from me before&#33;&#33; hehe)

~Becky~

Julie
15th February 2005, 02:42
Bah, I&#39;ve been a bad supporter&#33; Haven&#39;t had the time to add feedback&#33; Anywho, looove this, as you know.. But... *cough*smut*cough* :D

Shanna
15th February 2005, 03:10
Still adoring this fic. I like vampy-Lex and family. Lillian rocks. And, yay&#33; Chloe/Lex PDAs are too cute. I&#39;m glad you&#39;ve written Gabe to be okay with their developing relationship, too. Can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

Shanna

asharnanae
15th February 2005, 03:36
oh this was a great chappy, and now that lucas is in the know (BTW loved his freak out&#33;) I hope things can go a tad smoother for the chlex and like jules said *Cough* SMUT*cough*

anyways, wonderful as usual&#33;&#33; :blinkkiss:

planetcal
15th February 2005, 03:42
Another great chapter Fi. :worship2: :yay: :worship2: :yay:

squash
15th February 2005, 04:13
I love this fic and every time I read it, it just gets better and better. Love the new chap. More please ;)

Yarvarni
15th February 2005, 04:56
i adore this fic and never in a million years would i have been able to drag it out (them not having total sex) this long....it takes patience and a cool hand that I just don&#39;t have. Kudo&#39;s tp yopu on your vast control&#33; My hat is off to you&#33;

star del mar
15th February 2005, 05:00
Yay&#33; new chapter&#33; I&#39;m already anxiously awaiting the next one...i&#39;ve been hooked since the first chapter :biggrin:

Steph*

sydsvaughn
15th February 2005, 05:41
Sigh... happy Valentine&#39;s day to me ... and all of you... and to Fi for giving us such a lovely present.

This just made my day, which, being single, was rather torturous. So thank you for making me smile&#33;

Sara (who wishes she had the Lex that Fi&#39;s created here for her V-day)

leik2
15th February 2005, 06:20
I love this fic. Good job&#33;

Btab12207
15th February 2005, 06:31
wow i love this fic is awesome update soon i can&#39;t wait to see what happens&#33;

autumngold
15th February 2005, 06:43
Thank you for another excellent update&#33;&#33; :yay: I&#39;m so glad that Lucas now knows that Chloe is Lex&#39;s mate&#33;&#33; Now Lex just needs to tell Chloe the truth about being a vampire&#33;&#33; Can&#39;t wait for your next post&#33;&#33; :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

michelle_19781997
15th February 2005, 06:45
I enjoyed that last chapter but there will be smut in the next chapter right?

BellaMR
15th February 2005, 07:08
This story is fantastic&#33; I can&#39;t wait to see how Chloe will react to Lex being a vampire. Will he get to tell her, or will she find out some other way? Hopefully it will happen soon because I think somewhere in there Lex said that he didn&#39;t want to have sex until he could fully claim her as a mate. So he has to tell her before the real smut can begin.

No rush though, as much as the tension gets to me, I adore their slowly developing relationship. Afterall, this is supposed to last for several centuries to come, right?

Keep up the great work&#33;

policegurl
15th February 2005, 07:17
I hope they torture Dominic in the end but that&#39;s just wishfull thinking. Anyways I absolutely adore this story keep up the very good work.
Hugs and Kisses
ME :biggrin:

Sezza
15th February 2005, 09:44
Okay so I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever posted feedback for this fic but I do love this.

“Over the pile of dust that remains when I’m gone will that incredibly stupid girl be part of this family,” growled Lillian.

:biggrin: by far the best thing Lillian has said. I loved it. Can&#39;t wait for the next part.

buggsducky121
15th February 2005, 12:34
wow... that was a great update

nickielh
15th February 2005, 13:07
Great update to a Wonderful story. Can&#39;t wait to get to the claiming scene.

Nickie

Supergirl
15th February 2005, 13:18
Great update . I absolutely love this story especially Lucas ;)
And I&#39;m really glad Gabe&#39;s ok.

Augustine86
15th February 2005, 13:38
I love this story too much to tell you right now. Just keep &#39;em coming. Love Lex, Love Lilian (Geez, I wish I could have a mother-in-love as viciously charming) and love &#39;Evil-but-lovable&#39; Lionel. He is one of my favourite characters.

Oh, and love the Chlex&#33; :chlexsign3:

One day I&#39;m going to make a smilie just like that but with the legend &#39;Fi rules&#39;. What do you think? :blinkkiss:

sarah_7174
15th February 2005, 14:27
I love this story :biggrin: I can&#39;t wait for chloe&#39;s response when she finds out Lex is a vampire.
Is she going to find out or is Lex going to tell her.

Update soon

:dance:

BlackFireRaven
15th February 2005, 16:04
THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST I&#39;VE EVER READ&#33;&#33;&#33; I CAN&#39;T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay: :chlexsign3:

Shy Butterfly
15th February 2005, 16:33
:applause: Yeah a new chapter :clap:

Thanks for the update :hug:

Gaia
15th February 2005, 16:53
Keep it coming...Please....

justicea
15th February 2005, 17:42
I really love this story and my eyes light up when I see update.
J

sameda
15th February 2005, 18:59
Only one question: when will Lex tell Chloe that he is a vampire?

doodlepop
15th February 2005, 22:21
this fic is amazing&#33;&#33; i&#39;m loving the vampness of it all and your descriptive writing really does put clear pictures in your head of what is happening, i like the way you have written Lillian as a strong woman who rules the roost and Lionel as a likeable character, i think the slow build up of the chlex was fab and made it more satisfying when things started to progress between them, i am also interested in the plot aswell as the chlexyness&#33; what more can i say utterly fab&#33;&#33; you are a genius&#33; :biggrin:

gamanstar
15th February 2005, 22:32
Absolutely AMAZING&#33; :worship2: Love you attention to detail and how you advance to plot. Keep up the great work :sunny:

buckles squared
15th February 2005, 22:54
Smut aside (but barely) I am really looking forward to exactly what the ceremony is for the claiming of a mate. I wish I could have Lex Luthor for a mate. Sigh.....

buckles

Queen Of Tact
15th February 2005, 23:27
What a great update.... Though I have a feeling that now that Lucas know he&#39;ll still couse some trouble from his brother and Chloe......

I can&#39;t wait to read more....

CC

starbright25
16th February 2005, 04:40
I&#39;ve loved every chapter of this story and am waiting breathlessly for the next installment. Please make it soon&#33; I really want to know how Chloe will react to Lex being a vampire.

:wub:

lilinny
16th February 2005, 04:41
Are you going for a world record? Just wondering &#39;cause I worship your stories. :chlexsign3:

celebrityblue
16th February 2005, 05:18
:worship2: :worship2: Fabulous&#33;&#33; I am DYING to read what happens when Lex "comes out" to Chloe.........this is a fantastic fic&#33; :biggrin:

Ori
16th February 2005, 06:46
This is probably the best AU Chlex story I have ever seen. You have created a balanced family of vampires. The vampire world you have built is a seductive one where you just want to go more, more.
And the Chlex. (Drool) Some of the hottest, snarkiest and sweetiest Chlex fanfiction to ever grace the internet. You are doing a great job. Thank you for writing such a good story.

lisa
16th February 2005, 08:23
can&#39;t wait to see what happens next. are you going to give hint about who maybe Lucas mate might be???

Chica
16th February 2005, 08:54
There is only one thing to say after reading this so far WOW &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: I can&#39;t wait for the next update. SOON PLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;

Megs
16th February 2005, 09:27
I love this story&#33; It truly is a work of art.....i cant wait for chloe and lex to get it on though lol

megs

katija01
16th February 2005, 16:31
GREAT UPDATE ...ALWAYS LOOKING FOR STORY UPDATE WHEN I LOG-ON

hellfire
16th February 2005, 17:17
Thanks fot the update&#33;&#33;&#33; I really love this fic&#33;

Chimera0523
16th February 2005, 17:47
Just catching up on my favorite fan fiction. :worship2: I can believe I went this long without reading it. That should happen no more. Can’t wait for the fun to begin after Chloe is turned. :chlexsign1:

~Michelle

azulo
16th February 2005, 18:50
This is a great story&#33;
Can&#39;t wait for the next update...

secmumlaley
16th February 2005, 20:52
i started reading this story and i absolutly luv it, it is such an amazing story and i cant wait till the next chapter.

TikiDoll
16th February 2005, 21:04
you are by far one of the most talented fic writers i have ever encountered and i really love this fic... i cant wait to see whats going yo happen next.... and i must say thank you for having a well thought out plot in place and not the pure randomness that is often encountered when reading fics... keep doing what you&#39;re doing....

malugargula
16th February 2005, 21:28
Hi Fiona
I don&#39;t post feedbacks in a long time but i&#39;m always reading your fics and they always make my days so much better.
I&#39;m waiting anxious for the next chapter
Hugs
Malu

azdesidude23
17th February 2005, 03:37
Fioooooooooooona&#33;

Update soon. PLEASE&#33;

apollo
17th February 2005, 03:46
oh wow, it took me 2 days to read this fic. i can&#39;t wait to see what happens next :yay:

kel722
17th February 2005, 07:26
Yay&#33;great chapter.plz update soon.i cant wait any longer. :chlexsign2:

mimi71884
17th February 2005, 08:31
This is awesome.

I love this AU version of Smallville you&#39;ve got going. It&#39;s like Angel meets Smallville. But with hot CHLEX&#33;&#33;

Please keep up the chloe/lex interaction--i&#39;m living off of it&#33;&#33; :p

update soon&#33;&#33; :yay2: :yay2:

Lady Candy
17th February 2005, 15:15
3 days :worship2:

Gaia
17th February 2005, 18:31
Please,.please.please.please.please.please.please. pleaseplease.............begging on knees for an update.UPDATE. Please..? :worship2:

Post edited. Please do not post like this, because this screws up the tables

ruafair
17th February 2005, 19:18
Ok, this is for all the new readers to the fic who left kind words :D Thanks for that.. This chapter has Karl and Elena in it, but also Chlex :D .... Fiona

Chapter Seventy Six – Homecomings

Out of the twenty-two members of staff working at the villa Karl and Elena only managed to save ten of them. By the time they had arrived at the villa Dominic had already heard the news and gone ballistic. All that remained at the villa were the bodies of those he had torn apart, and there was no sign of Dominic himself.

He had obviously swiftly moved through the rooms taking out his anger on the human staff. Elena had found two young maids and a male member of the kitchen staff, all in their teens, hidden in a cellar, shaking with fear, the *remains* of their parents scattered all over the kitchen.

As she was leading them to safety she found a two others and got the five of them out.

Karl had saved the other five, finding them in various hidden spots throughout the villa. After leading them to Elena he had gone back in to do one last sweep. When he opened the door to what had been Dominic’s bedroom he wished he had never gone back in.

Greeting him was the stomach-churning site of the young boy and girl who had suffered the worst of the bastard’s rage. Karl only barely recognised them as the children of the gardener, neither where any more than ten years old. “Fucking coward, you’re a fucking coward Dominic,” he had screamed. He had then tore through the villa destroying everything he could that belonged to Dominic.

An hour later Elena had come back, worried that he hadn’t shown up at the monastery. When she reached the villa she felt the tears fill her eyes. Karl was on his knees watching the villa burn, beside him, wrapped up in sheets where the bodies of the two children. She approached him carefully and laid her hand on his shoulder when she reached him.

“We need to leave Karl,” she said softly, “the sun will be rising soon.”

“I know,” he replied, his voice sounding tired. He wearily stood up and lifted the sheet-clad bodies of the children in to his arms. “Let’s go,” and he began walking off.

Elena took one last look at the burning villa then spat on the ground, “filth,” she said, before turning and following Karl.

The moment he heard the moan he should have walked away but with his demon whispering to him he found himself outside the room, peaking in through the small crack the open door made.

Chloe had returned from the hospital and was currently *wrapped* up in Lex and they were kissing passionately on the couch.

‘They look good together. Lex and Chloe, his *mate*,’ thought Lucas as he watched them, ‘she’ll be part of the family. I wonder what would have happened had she and I actually hit it off other than friends? Would Lex have fought me for her?’

“MMM Lex,” he heard her groan.

Lucas watched as Lex seemed to manoeuvre them and suddenly they were out of his sight. ‘Obviously lying down,’ he mused. Shaking his head he walked away. “I *need* to get laid,” he muttered with a smile to himself.

-----

Chloe had his senses so overloaded that Lex only barely registered the fact that his brother had been watching them. He shifted them on the couch until Chloe was lying beneath him, and by the time he had released her lips Lucas had gone.

Smiling he looked down to see Chloe smiling up at him. A light flush coloured her cheeks and her lips were swollen and red from their kiss.

Bracing himself on his arms above her Lex placed soft kisses over her cheeks and jaw.

“MMM,” Chloe moaned appreciatively, “Oh my dad wants to talk to you,” she added as an afterthought.

Lex stopped kissing her and brought his gaze back to hers. “No problem,” he said, “I’ll call by and see him tomorrow.”

“He wants to *talk* to you Lex,” she said, emphasising the ‘talk’ part. “You know, dating my daughter what are your intentions talk.”

“Ah,” grinned Lex, “one of those talks.”

“I told him we had spent the weekend in Metropolis and gone to a couple of clubs.”

“And was he told anything else?” he asked, smirking sexily at her.

“Lex,” she exclaimed, slapping his arm in mock outrage. “Those things are most definitely top of the things my dad *never needs* to know list!”

Lex laughed as he moved to the side and pulled her against him. They now both lay on the couch, facing each other, arms and legs around the other. “I can’t believe the weekend is over,” she sighed, “back to school tomorrow for another week.”

“We’ll plan something special for next weekend then,” said Lex, slipping his hands under her shirt and rubbing her back.

“This is all like one crazy dream,” she said after a moment, smiling at him.

“What?”

“You and I, together,” she said. “Come on Lex, after our first meeting did you honestly think we would end up like this,” she added at his confused look.

“Truthfully no I didn’t,” he replied, ‘although my demon had very different ideas,’ he added silently.

Chloe wriggled around a little to get into a more comfortable position to talk to him. She moved between his legs and put her hands on his chest, resting her head on them, and looking at him. She bit her lip as silence descended over them. Lex watched her intently as she seemed to be having an internal battle over something.

“Are you ok?” he asked after a minute, brushing his fingers over her cheek.

“When did your feelings for me change?” she blurted out.

Lex thought for a moment. “I don’t think it was an exact moment,” he said eventually, “it was more a case of you getting under my skin and making yourself at home.”

Chloe laughed softly at this and Lex smiled at her before speaking again. “I tried to write you off as being annoying but it was something more than that, something I kept denying. And then,” he paused as he tugged her gently so that her face was level with his, their lips inches apart, “and then I just *saw* you Chloe, not some annoying teenage reporter, but a beautiful, intelligent, passionate young woman who made me… feel,” he finished with a whisper.

Tears filled Chloe’s eyes and she quickly blinked them away, feeling slightly silly at how his words had affected her. “You’re quite an enigma Lex Luthor,” she said softy.

“Is that good or bad?” he teased.

“Oh it’s *very* good,” she replied with a smirk, “I’ve always liked puzzles and I intend to enjoy figuring you out.”

Lex cocked an eyebrow at her, “a puzzle am I?”

Chloe grinned and then brushed her lips over his, “you make me feel as well,” she whispered very softly, her tone getting serious again.

Warmth filled Lex at her words and his demon purred in delight. He gently took her face in his hands and kissed her, slow and deep, his tongue languidly stroking hers. His hands dropped from her face and he wrapped them around her, once again slipping them under her shirt so he could touch her skin.

Chloe ran her hands over the smooth skin of his head as they kissed, pressing her body harder on top of his. Once again she felt the ache begin between her legs as it always did when she was with Lex like this. Lex slid one hand from under her shirt and moved it to her denim-clad ass, squeezing her, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Chloe pulled back and buried her face against his shoulder as she took in gulps of air. Lex himself took some unneeded breaths as he tried to gain control over his body. After a moment Chloe lifted her head so she could look at him. Her eyes were dark with desire, her lips swollen and he could smell her arousal. His cock began to harden and she let out a gasp as she felt it.

“Only you Chloe,” he said with a moan, “only you.”

Chloe sat up, straddled his waist and began to move her hips against his. Lex could feel the heat coming from her pussy through her jeans and he thrusted against her. Both groaned and their eyes locked. Lex’s hands found her hips and helped her movements.

“Oh,” panted Chloe, throwing her head back as they grinded harder and faster. Lex’s eyes flashed gold as he watched her and he closed them quickly, willing his demon to calm down.

“Lex,” she gasped as his now rock hard cock pressed against her pussy, “oh Lex.”

Despite the fact they were both fully dressed neither could stop what was happening. Lex thrusted up each time Chloe grinded down, the friction sending jolts through both of them. His hands moved to her breasts and he squeezed them through her shirt. With Lex no longer guiding her movements Chloe became more erratic.

Heavy breathing, and the moans of each other’s name filled the room as they grew closer and closer. Suddenly Lex sat up and thrusted harder against her centre, he buried his face in her neck as he felt his cock swell in his pants. His hands once again found her ass and he held her against him as he grinded harder and harder.

With a growl he bit her neck with his human teeth as he came in his pants, the action spurned Chloe into her own release, her juices soaking through her panties and jeans. He fell back, taking Chloe with him and they lay there for a few moments basking in their climaxes.

“Imagine what it will be like without clothes,” joked Lex when he got his voice back, “when you are ready to take it to that stage,” he added, his tone slightly more serious.

Chloe lifted her head to look at him, she gave him a sly smile, “you’ll know I’m ready the day you see me wearing lingerie in *your* favourite colour.”

Lex’s eyes widened and his demon roared inside him.

“But not today,” she added, laying her head on his shoulder again and yawning softly.

Lex chuckled and held her close. ‘Getting closer,’ he thought smugly and with a hint of relief, ‘getting closer,’ his demon echoed.

Karl and Elena sat on the Luthor private plane waiting for it to be cleared for take off.

After taking care of the bodies of the children they had headed to the monastery to make sure the others were fine before calling Lionel. Lionel told them that he had arranged a plane for them and they were to return to America immediately.

Despite what had happened, Elena was finding it hard to contain her excitement. She had never been outside of her own country. Karl smiled gently and he took her hand in his. She smiled back, and that smile grew as the captain announced that they were about to take off.

On another private airstrip miles from Karl and Elena another plane was waiting to take off.

Dominic impatiently tapped his fingers against the seat as he waited. Things on the island hadn’t worked out as he had panned and he needed to regroup. The call he received from London had arrived at the exactly the right time. “At last,” he muttered to himself, “some good news. And good news for me is *bad* news for the Luthors.”

bogusbabe
17th February 2005, 19:32
Yay&#33;&#33;&#33; An update&#33;&#33;&#33;

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Hmm... i wonder what&#39;s Dominics&#39; good news is?

Lex chuckled and held her close. ‘Getting closer,’ he thought smugly and with a hint of relief, ‘getting closer,’ his demon echoed.

Gosh, i hope so&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:

autumngold
17th February 2005, 19:38
Delicious chapter&#33;&#33; So very, very hot&#33;&#33; Love the Chlex&#33;&#33; I&#39;m really worried now that Dominic is coming back though&#33;&#33; Hopefully Lex will tell Chloe the truth soon&#33;&#33; Thank you so much for the update&#33;&#33; :wub: :chlexsign4: :wub:

sexi_angel_babee
17th February 2005, 20:06
nice nice tee hee... i really love this story :chlexsign1:

Nadia_
17th February 2005, 20:30
TOday I was just moody, cursing my hangover.. Then I go and read this, and there is no way I can keep my bad mood&#33; :hug:

First... Is there anyone eles who wants to see Dominic having a slow and reeeeally painful end? And I concerned that he is going back to the States... And can&#39;t wait to see what is going to happen...

Karl and Elena are cute together, even though she is not his mate :wub:

Lex and Chloe were just.... *HOT* :yay: :devil: :smut: &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Pleaseee, pleasee tell us that Chloe already have the lingerie in her drawer&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Missed lionel and Mama Luthor, I always end up grinning when those two show up :biggrin:

Kit Merlot
17th February 2005, 20:33
Excellent update, FI&#33;

Karl and Elena are awesome and I love how Lex is protective of Chloe, even regarding his own brother.

FABULOUS :biggrin:

buckles squared
17th February 2005, 21:00
My migraine feels much better now&#33; Thanks for the update&#33;

Krysia
17th February 2005, 21:15
As always a great update&#33; I love the way ou are writting all the characters , it is like I&#39;m in their heads ;) Ad thank you for a little Lucas cameo, I hope his little revelation will only lead to more twists in the plot . On one hand I&#39;m a little worried about the good news for Dominic but on the other I can&#39; wait to see what else you have planed for this story.

sarah_7174
17th February 2005, 21:44
[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]God I Love this fic, it just keeps getting better and better. :yay2:
Please keep updating. :chlexsign2:
Love this.

polly
17th February 2005, 21:55
An update&#33; Woohoo&#33; As always, great stuff. And yes, Lucas does need to get laid. Can we expect him to find someone to give him some lovin&#39;? Hmm?

Polly

TikiDoll
17th February 2005, 22:55
Another awesomely done chapter..... Very well done .... keep it up

lexodus
17th February 2005, 23:25
“it was more a case of you getting under my skin and making yourself at home.”

I loved that line.

This is the only story that makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. I can&#39;t wait until the next chapter. This will reach 100 pages soon. Please, by that time, let Chloe be one of them. I don&#39;t think I can take all this build up for much longer.

Queen Of Tact
17th February 2005, 23:34
Oh that was just yummy.... Great update Fi..... And y oh y do i get the feeling that the news he got is so not going to be good for either the luthor or Chloe...

I cant wait for more...

CC

Thessaly
18th February 2005, 00:09
Originally posted by polly@Feb 17 2005, 08:55 PM
And yes, Lucas does need to get laid. Can we expect him to find someone to give him some lovin&#39;? Hmm?
*Sigh* I do have to balance my chequebook but I guess I could take one for the team. In a manner of speaking.

Please, Fiona, may I have some more?

Thessaly *failing horribly at being anywhere near as cute and winsome as Oliver Twist*

Lexy21
18th February 2005, 00:15

More Please&#33;&#33;

Lexy

norahcynthia
18th February 2005, 00:40
Fantastic update&#33; I love this story to death and can&#39;t wait to see what happens next. :yay:

Star14
18th February 2005, 00:40
I can&#39;t wait to see what happens next.....I&#39;m so happy Lex and Chloe are getting closer and closer to hmmmmm :biggrin: ...Can you say Drama?&#33;?&#33;

More Please&#33;

Star14

planetcal
18th February 2005, 00:51
Great update Fi&#33; Can&#39;t wait to see what happens next&#33;

More Please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Pufkinz
18th February 2005, 01:00

randa
18th February 2005, 01:05
this is just amazing&#33;
it made my day so, so much better (i hate biochemistry)

you are the master :worship2:

randa

Dark Topaz
18th February 2005, 01:18
I love this story but I have two request first Update which is a given the next more Lana bashing

Ace9
18th February 2005, 01:32
If Lucas get&#39;s laid...and I&#39;m sure this may come across as dminating..but could it be Wonder Woman?&#33; Can Diana guest star....I love my girl and it&#39;s safer than bringing in a Mary Sue...further more she&#39;s coolies&#33;

carebear72884
18th February 2005, 01:47
:chlexsign2: This really is a great fic, I am glad I started reading it. I can&#39;t wait for more, update soon.

peepsRfun2eat
18th February 2005, 01:49

An update very nice loved it can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

lexchloe
18th February 2005, 01:53
:yay: :yay: Great update&#33;&#33;&#33; Glad Karl and Elena are getting away from Dominic (who needs to die very slowly and very painfully for everything he&#39;s done :devil: ) The Chlex was very :drool: and very :wub: at the same time.

And then,” he paused as he tugged her gently so that her face was level with his, their lips inches apart, “and then I just *saw* you Chloe, not some annoying teenage reporter, but a beautiful, intelligent, passionate young woman who made me… feel,” he finished with a whisper.

:wub: :wub: mushy inside&#33;&#33;&#33; More please.

lilinny
18th February 2005, 02:05
In the words of Paris Hilton: That&#39;s hot&#33;&#33; Great chapter, when will Lex reveal his family&#39;s secret? :cool:

asharnanae
18th February 2005, 02:07
:devil: grrr... fuckomg kill dom&#33;&#33;&#33; and Lex and chloe&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; LOVE&#33;&#33;&#33; MORE MORE MORE&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Charmeye
18th February 2005, 02:56
:biggrin: :drool: :drool: :worship2: :worship2: :smoker:

Ooooo&#33;&#33; That was a GREAT update, AMAZING, Chloe and Lex&#33; Gah.
Can&#39;t wait to see where things are going to go next with Dominic.

buggsducky121
18th February 2005, 03:29
great update. keep up the great writing&#33;&#33;&#33;

starbright25
18th February 2005, 03:44
*claps in delight*

Thank you so much&#33; I just finished the most horrible day, and the new chapter of this fic made it so much better.

“When did your feelings for me change?” she blurted out.

Lex thought for a moment. “I don’t think it was an exact moment,” he said eventually, “it was more a case of you getting under my skin and making yourself at home.”

This is my favorite quote. Chloe is a lucky girl. *sigh* Now I need a Lex of my own. :wub:

Janet
18th February 2005, 03:59
I don&#39;t think it&#39;s possible for me to love you more Fi. But every update makes me squeal more... ;)

Dominic needs to get his ass dead. he&#39;s a horrible bastard. poor kiddies... :sad:

Karl and Elena always great.

Chloe and Lex smut? :devil: Like I&#39;d ever complain&#33; :drool:

*patiently awaiting next update*

star del mar
18th February 2005, 05:47
one word...

YUM&#33;

gotta love the Lex and Chloe action, now if they would just get it on without clothes&#33;&#33; Great update

Steph*

Blaire023
18th February 2005, 06:37
you&#39;re such a...a...tease&#33;

freakin cocktease&#33;

only i don&#39;t have a cock...

so you&#39;re a smut tease, then. :drool: me likey&#33;

and after all that time i was telling people not to pressure you into writing the smut, cuz you&#39;re plots kick ass and it would be worth the wait and then what? huh? huh?

*mumbles* gotta go change now *mumbles*

policegurl
18th February 2005, 07:00
May I Please Have Some More I Love Your Story And It Is My Birthday. YAY. 19 At Last And Its Even My Favorite Number. Happy Feb. 17th to Me. Well Gotta Go Please Update.
Love Always
ME :biggrin:

BellaMR
18th February 2005, 07:54
Dominic is in definate need of an ass kicking. Preferably before he puts his "good news" to evil use. I hope he didn&#39;t find out about Chloe, which is my main fear. Please update soon, I&#39;m totally addicted.

sydsvaughn
18th February 2005, 09:12
I suspect I know what news Dominic received, and I can only cling to the fact that you write this so well, I know the Luthors will prevail as will the Chlex (and the smut, can&#39;t forget the smut) ...

I can&#39;t wait&#33;

Another fabulous chapter my dear&#33;

(and since I keep distracting your beta reader with Smallville v4.1, I have to applaud you for your regular updates&#33;)

SaraC

Shy Butterfly
18th February 2005, 09:20
:yay: Yeah you&#39;ve updated :yay:

Great chapter more soon please :chlexsign4:

Sidhe
18th February 2005, 09:35
Wild dance of jubuliation around the computer. Update, Update, there was and update&#33; More please&#33;

dreamingincolor
18th February 2005, 20:09
that was awesome&#33;&#33;&#33; you know I had an idea, it would be kinda cool if Lucas ended up falling for a demon hunter or something just for the irony, kinda like the whole buffy/angel thing, but i&#39;m not sure if your a shipper of that tv show but stilll it could be cool.

redhotchick85
19th February 2005, 00:14
Well, that was my first time reading your fic, and let me say:

It was awsome&#33; :worship2:

I tried to read it all in one sitting, but sadly I could not...Thats okay though because I am all caught up now&#33; :biggrin:

This is the first story I have ever read life this...from any fandom. It&#39;s a really great idea. I have no words for it&#33; Oh, wait&#33; Its just...spectacular...stunning...magnificent...glor ious...brilliant...luminous...talanted...and everything else I cannot think of&#33;

Please come back soon&#33; I need my fix...lol

:chlexsign2:

~Kristina~

Marcjana
19th February 2005, 09:12
Wow&#33; That was great. I can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

You are the best&#33;

holmes
19th February 2005, 17:58
Keep it coming. This story is great&#33;&#33;&#33; I come to this site specifically for it. Please update soon. I want to know Chloe&#39;s reaction to Lex&#39;s true nature. Please say its soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:biggrin: Sherlock

Lady Candy
19th February 2005, 18:35
Another chapter :yay:

Only 2 days :crygreen:

:worship2: :yay: FIONA :yay: :worship2:

Originally posted by sadfire1213@Feb 21 2005, 01:28 PM
I've been following this story for some time and as a self proclaimed vampire addict I can honestly say that I worship the ground you walk on! :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: Ditto :chlexsign3:

lisa
19th February 2005, 22:07
can&#39;t wait to see what happens next. That was hot :yay:

Gaia
20th February 2005, 15:42
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:
:worship2: :worship2: Brilliant&#33;

buffiy18
21st February 2005, 02:07
:blinkkiss: :chlexsign2: Wow&#33; :chlexsign2: :blinkkiss:

Addie
21st February 2005, 03:39
Loved it, loved it, loved it&#33; Another great update :biggrin: more soon please.

Addie

je_m'adore
21st February 2005, 04:14
“Imagine what it will be like without clothes,” joked Lex when he got his voice back

Yes... IMAGINE... :drool:

That was delicious&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Chica
21st February 2005, 07:59
:heart: :heart: :heart: Love It&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Love It&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Love It&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :heart: :heart: :heart:
Can&#39;t wait for more so update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;