PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Sanguis quid Ligurat (NC17)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

TabbyG
9th June 2005, 17:50
That was one of the best scenes I have ever read. Please keep up the very good work.

red turtle
9th June 2005, 20:13
Oh. great chapter. I love how you have Lucas playing with Lana and Nell. Not to mention the Chlex love'n'

meeaz
9th June 2005, 20:50
this story is just...wow! amazing! great job! more soon please

summer_enchanted
9th June 2005, 21:11
Excellent chapter. Loved it. Every time you update I can't wait for more..

:nsparty:

MB Corp
10th June 2005, 04:54
Whoah, it took me practically all day but I finally got all 100 chapters of this awesome fic read. I love it!!! I honestly could read 100 more chapters.:) Such a great idea for a fic, I've always thought that the Luthors would make cool vampires.:D Especially love Lillian, she's one kickass vamp mom! And I cannot wait to see that evil bastard Dominic get what's coming to him. :devil: Awesome fic, I can't wait to read the next update! Great plotting, hot Chlex smut, vampires, fascinating original characters,etc, what's not to love in this fic? :D

PS I'm kind of hoping that Lucas and Elena get together in this fic. They're cute together. ;)

Congrats on reaching 100 chapters! :cake: :nsparty:

policegurl
10th June 2005, 04:55
Whoa buddy a double whammy of smutty goodness whith some sarcasm thrown in for just the right mixture shaken not stirred.
Love Always,
Me

Janet
10th June 2005, 05:34
omg! I missed two or three chapters! Yikes. Just caught up and wow! :worship: You are a friggin' GODDESS Fi!!!

Thanks for working so hard to give us this amazing epic fic. :hug:

Pufkinz
10th June 2005, 06:24
:nsparty: WoopY!!!!!!

A great story, which chapters i've enjoyed very much and characters I love. :)

Looking forward to alot more... now i'm off to read me my update. :grin2:

:cake: :respect: :drink2:

vardaquareien
10th June 2005, 12:03
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/bday3.gif Congratz on 100 chappies Fi!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/wow.gif It's amazing how long this fic's been going and yet with each chap you just keep us wanting more! It's a fabulous talent you posess chica!

*happy sigh* mmmmm Chlexy smut!!!! Yum. I can so picture Lex trying to get out of having their "talk" by distracting Chloe with fantastic sex.... it's so very Lex! :grin3: Lucky girl... what's so great about talking anyway?! :D

Luved Lucas taking his Blana-baiting back up! Hah I always luv Lana bashing but you're Lucas is just soo good at it! And now that he's recruited Elena to help it's looking like even more fun!

I can't wait for more of this fic Fi - here's to the next 100!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/vardaquareien/Smilies/396.gif

teejei
10th June 2005, 19:28
first off...CONGRATULATIONS!!! 100 chapters is A LOT and i sincerely commend you for an EXCELLENT job. :clapclap: i am so proud of this epic that i pimp it whenever newbies or other shippers ask for fic recs. :blinkkiss:

i'd have to agree that you've created such a mythology and used it to thread together each and every characters' lives. :wub:

so :drinkin: for the past 100 chapters...and a toast for more :devil: and :hankpank:

BellaMR
11th June 2005, 01:10
That was a great way to celebrate a 100th chapter. Congratulations on all the hard work. I can't wait for the next 100.

Frisby816
11th June 2005, 04:56
ok. This story is soooooo good. Please update soon!!!

marrycherry
11th June 2005, 05:00
Amazing 100 Chappies!!!!!!!!!!!!

TikiDoll
11th June 2005, 09:44
talent just pure talent... thats all i have to say... wel maybe a little more..like how i cant get enough of this and it gets better and better....one more time... pure talent

carebear72884
12th June 2005, 00:38
Just Brilliant. Amazing..no words, except more please. (Oh, and I love the making fun of lana...just what I needed after having to write some lexanna without being sick.)

edited to add: Oh Yeah, I got so exctied about the update I forgot. *does the 100th chapter dance* "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight..."

ambrosine
12th June 2005, 09:35
Vamp-lex...yum! Happy 100th! Still love the story, and am anxiously waiting for more!

santija
12th June 2005, 14:39
come on already!!!
getting needy here, is that what you want?? it is isn't it?? you little..... no no wait do not insult the author, do not, I mean of course you wonderful beautiful writer, don't you feel like updating, you do?? wonderful!!

patiently waiting, oh hell waiting at least, please give me more, I'll be your best friend??

ruafair
12th June 2005, 19:02
Ok, on with the smut...I mean talk ;) ...........Fiona

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Hundred and One – *Talks*

Lex smirked as Chloe’s nostrils flared and then her brow wrinkled in confusion as he moved the cup away. She mumbled drowsily and he once again waved the mug of coffee under her nose. Chuckling softly he watched as she opened her eyes and blinked a few times.

“MMM,” she said, “coffee served in bed by my very sexy vampire, a girl could get use to this.” She stretched languidly, the sheet falling down around her waist and Lex’s eyes flashed gold as the sight of her bare breasts.

Chloe took the mug as she sat up, moaning softly as she sipped the coffee. Lex’s hands now empty, quickly filled themselves with her soft breasts, cupping them gently.

Another moan escaped Chloe’s lips, this time at the feel of Lex’s hands. He cocked an eyebrow and releasing one of her breasts took the mug from her hand, placing it on the cabinet beside the bed. Smirking he gently pushed her onto her back and covered her body with his.

“Lex,” she murmured as he began kissing her neck, “Lex,” she cried again, this time more breathless as he licked the bite mark on her neck.

“Yes love,” he murmured against her skin, his lips moving down to her breast.

“We…we have to talk,” she groaned, as his tongue ran over her nipple. Lex said nothing as his lips wrapped around the taut peak and he began suckling her. Grabbing onto the tiny hint of common sense that hadn’t been swept up in the lust that Lex caused in her, Chloe managed to pull him away from her body.

Breathing hard she closed her eyes as she struggled to get her arousal under control, “Lex, please, we really do need to talk…”

“When you say it like that,” replied Lex, “I get worried.”

“Don’t pout Lex,” she smiled, “it’s very unbecoming of a master vampire.”

“Excuse me, Luthors never pout,” he replied. “Ok love, we’ll talk if that is what you want.”

“Thank you. You go wait for me downstairs I’m going to take a quick shower.”

“Need help washing your back,” he murmured as she slid out of the bed, carefully wrapping a sheet around her.

Cocking an eyebrow she gave him a pointed look.

“Can’t blame a vamp for trying,” he said with a laugh. “Enjoy your shower,” he kissed her forehead and with great reluctance left her bedroom.

Sighing half in disappointment and half in relief, Chloe hurried into the bathroom and quickly closed the door, biting her lip as she fought the urge to call Lex in to join her.

--------------------------------------------------

Elena was telling Clark and Peter about her night out in Metropolis with Chloe, leaving out certain bits of course, while Lana was focussing her attention on Lucas.

She kept patting his hand every now and then as they chatted, something Lucas found very patronising and he found himself agreeing with his demon that snapping the girl’s neck would make them feel so much better.

“So is Lex away?” she asked.

“He was, but he came back this morning,” replied Lucas, “he and Chloe are having a reunion of sorts, getting *re-acquainted* with each other,” he smirked.

“Oh it’s *that* kind of relationship,” said Lana, her eyes glittering at the thought of some juicy gossip.

“And what does that mean?" snapped Elena, not liking the look in Lana’s eye.

“Nothing,” replied the brunette, “oh excuse me please I need to talk to my aunt about something.” She jumped up from her seat and headed towards the counter.

“I’ll be right back,” muttered Elena, standing up and quickly catching up with the other girl.

“A word please Lana,” she hissed in the girl’s ear and pulled her towards the small office and out of the sight of everyone.

---

With a grin Lucas turned to Clark and Pete as Elena was dragging Lana away. “So guys, anything interesting with you?”

Clark and Pete shared a look, and Pete was about to comment on what had just happened when Clark kicked him under the table and shook his head.

“No Lucas, “he said, “no news, things are quiet boring. Isn’t that right Pete?”

Pete nodded, “yeah nothing happening. We should see about getting tickets for another football game actually.”

“I can organise them for you,” replied Lucas, “box seats and everything. We have our own corporate box at the Metropolis stadium. Just say when you want to go.”

“Really?” said Pete.

“Really,” grinned Lucas.

---

“How rude!” said Lana, shrugging off Elena’s arm as she was manoeuvred into the office. Elena rolled her eyes as she shut the door behind them.

“I want to know what you meant by the “Oh it’s *that* kind of relationship,” quip,” said Elena.

“I think you know exactly what I meant by it,” replied Lana snidely. “I always knew Chloe Sullivan wasn’t so innocent,” she added, “this is just perfect.”

“And what’s so perfect about it?”

“Nothing,” replied Lana airily, although an evil grin appeared on her face.

‘Right, that’s it,’ thought Elena.

“I would think very carefully about my next move if I were you,” she said to Lana.

“Is that a threat or something?”

“No, it’s a promise. I know your dirty little plan is to tell that motor mouth aunt of yours about Chloe and then she’ll have it all over Smallville, completely twisted and embellished thus having very nasty rumours about Chloe Sullivan floating around.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about. Now if you’ll excuse me, I do really *need* to speak with my aunt,” said Lana, brushing past Elena.

“I don’t think so,” said Elena, grabbing the girl and pushing her against the wall. “Now *you* listen to me you vindictive nasty little bitch,” she shook Lana for effect, “if I hear one rumour about Chloe I will personally make sure that *your life* is ruined.”

“How dare you?” exclaimed Lana, struggling against Elena’s hold on her, “wait till I tell my…”

“Shut the fuck up,” growled Elena, “you will not be telling anyone about our little chat. You seem to forget that Chloe is the girlfriend of Lex Luthor, the Luthors are one of the richest families in the world, and if lies about Chloe were to suddenly start appearing they would do everything in their considerable power to make sure whoever started them suffered beyond belief. It’s not just you that would bear the brunt of their anger, but your interfering aunt would be caught up as well. They would crush the pair of you like the nasty little insects the both of you are.”

Lana whimpered during Elena’s speech, actually feeling frightened.

“I mean it Lana, one word about Chloe and pain and humiliation beyond comprehension will befall you. Do I make myself clear?”

Lana nodded her head, Elena’s fingers digging into her shoulders.

“I said do I make myself clear?” asked Elena again, shaking her.

“Yes clear… Crystal clear,” said Lana, her voice whiny.

“Good,” smiled Elena, releasing her, “I’m glad we have all that sorted. Well we must get back to the boys before they wonder where we have gone. Just don’t forget what we have talked about.” With that Elena left the office and headed back over to Lucas and the others, a smile on her face.

Lana took a couple of deep and shaky breaths. She did not doubt that the other girl would follow through with her threats, but a part of her couldn’t quite believe that the Luthors would go too so much trouble for Chloe Sullivan even if she were dating their eldest son.

“I’ll talk to Lucas,” she said to herself, deciding on what to do next. “I’ll give it a couple of days and I’ll tell him that Elena threatened me. He’ll back me up and maybe I’ll still get to spread those rumours about Chloe.”

Feeling better Lana left the office and headed back to the others. She didn’t see a smirking Lucas standing in the shadows, his eyes flashing gold as he heard her little speech to herself.

‘Now there is a conversation I’m looking forward to having,’ he thought.

When Chloe came back downstairs she found Lex sitting on the couch. He had put his pants back on but had left them opened, and they way he was lounging on the couch gave her a pretty good view of his *equipment*. She was wearing a loose pair of sweatpants that felt good around her aching sex, and a light t-shirt, she couldn’t wear a bra, her nipples were still too sensitive.

Lex smirked at her as she drew close to him, he could pick up on her increased heartbeat and the first hints of her arousal.

“Feel better,” he asked as she sat down.

“Much,” she replied, kissing him gently.

When they parted she settled against him and Lex rested his hand on her thigh, stroking it gently, “ok love, you are the one who wanted to talk, *I* wanted to make love, but you…” he trailed off, smiling at her.

“If you have your way we’d never talk and I really don’t relish the thought of my dad coming home and finding us *engaged* in other activities.”

“If you’re doing it you can say it Chloe…” he teased, “Come on now, after me, having sex, making love, fucking like rabbits…”

“Very funny Lex,” laughed Chloe drolly.

Lex grinned at her, squeezing her thigh gently.

“But seriously Lex, we do need to talk.”

Lex gestured with his free hand for her to continue.

“We need to figure out where we go from here,” she began, “also how to tell my dad about the whole claiming and mates thing. Oh shit something else has just dawned on me, protection…” she got up from the couch.

“What are you talking about?” asked Lex confused, “protection?”

“We’ve never used protection, even the first time when I didn’t know about you being a vampire and then finding out vampires can have children we still haven’t used protection,” exclaimed Chloe.

“Chloe, Chloe, calm down,” said Lex, standing up and taking her hands in his, “you can’t pregnant, well not yet anyway, not for a long time. My mother mentioned it remember?” First off, neither of us is ready for children, second we haven’t had the mating ceremony, and thirdly and most importantly you cannot conceive a vampire child until you are a vampire yourself.

“Oh,” said Chloe, sitting down again, “that’s something I hadn’t thought of.”

“What? Becoming a vampire?” replied Lex, sitting beside her.

She nodded.

“Again Chloe that’s something in the future,” he said, “and all of this, the mating ceremony, being turned, having children, all of it is *your* decision. You decide when everything happens, no one else, only you.”

“So it’s not like we have the ceremony, I become a vampire and start having kids,” she joked.

“No. When you are ready, then and *only* then will things take place,” said Lex, “and that goes for everything love, as in where you and I go from here and when we tell your dad.”

That made Chloe feel a lot better. She actually had never thought about becoming a vampire herself, and the thought scared her, but Lex’s words about everything being done at her pace made things better.

“Are you ok Chloe?”

“I am now,” she replied, wrapping her arms around his neck, and brushing her lips over his.

“And I’m assuming we have finished talking,” he grinned, slipping his arms around her waist.

“For now.”

“Good,” he murmured, covering her mouth with his and pushing her onto her back.

asharnanae
12th June 2005, 19:12
woot!!!! Oh man, please have lana die in a horrible way!!! this is too fantastic! and the chlex!! the chlex!!!!!! your a star!

meeaz
12th June 2005, 19:18
yum! another amazing update! loved the horny lex lol! chloe needs to just get back in bed with him and not leave-hell i wouldn't lol! update soon! and great chapter, yet again!

LarkLuthor
12th June 2005, 19:21
Wow, the talk was quicker than I expected... Bet it was better than Lex worried it would be too...

I've decided that Lana isn't going to die by the hands of the Luthors but she's going to get in Dominque's way and he'll kill her...The Luthors just have way too much restraint... Sounds fun huh? yeah I thought everyone would agree that's a good way for her to go...

Can't wait for the next update!

Lark

meg20
12th June 2005, 19:49
First of all I'm so greatful that you posted, it made my day, because I have one of my finals tomorrow and waitid for your update to cheer me up a lot.
The talk really was so much better than I thought. Lana is a real bitch.
Go on with the smut please!!!

welshy
12th June 2005, 19:51
Die Lana, die die :blinkkiss I don't want the Luthors to kill her or Dominic ... I actually want Chloe to do it, they always say in books that the first kill is something to be remembered, and wiping Lana off the face of the earth is certainly something to be remembered lol That was a great chapter, I loved the Chloe/Lex interaction and Elena as well :) I hope there's going to be more soon

BellaMR
12th June 2005, 19:54
Loved the update. Lana bashing galore!! Let Elena at, she was great. I'm thinking Lucas and Elena do make a great team. I wonder what you have in store for their future?
Of course, as always, loved the Chlex. Keep it coming.

Krysia
12th June 2005, 19:57
On one hand I was suprised the talk lasted so short but on the other more smut :)
But i know that I'm worried about the damage Lana can make, especially since Dominic is still looking for Lexes mate.

Yarvarni
12th June 2005, 20:04
poor simpleminded Lana.....can't wait til Lucas lets loose on her.....

autumngold
12th June 2005, 20:09
I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex had their talk!! Thank goodness Lex is willing to take it slowly, to let Chloe decide when she wants to do the mating ceremony and become a vamp!! The part with Lana and Elena was great!! Maybe Dominic will think Lana is Lex's mate and have her killed?!! :) Thanks for the fabulous new chapter!!

vardaquareien
12th June 2005, 20:19
Have I said lately how much I adore Elena? *happy sigh* Ahhhh the wonderfully soothing sounds of Lana being threatened!!! There's nothing quite so satisfying. I love that Lucas heard the whole thing including Lana's plans to tell him...and I so cannot wait to see that!

Chloe is one hell of a strong-willed woman; having Lex there intent on more smutiliciousness and being able to resist him! Either she has a will of iron or she's insane!

I think you know by now how much I love this fic & as usual I can't wait for more!

Nadia_
12th June 2005, 21:20
If I wasn't a fan of Elena before, I'm now! Pinky talking with Lucas... that sunds like fun!

It's so great that Chloe (and lex) are getting confortable enough to start to joke about the vampire thing! I don't have the words to desribe the smut, apart from... Yummy!

Update soon!

santija
12th June 2005, 21:25
so you don't hate me, thank you thank you thank you

now there's just the tiny little issue of another update, I'm just gonna be nagging til I get it, just so you know

wonderful chapter by the way, as usual, but a bit short, next time longer, oh and more smut :grin3:

teejei
12th June 2005, 21:38
first off, major props to Elena for dealing with Lana. The Pink bitch needs to be reminded of her place and keep her from squealing to her aunt. and to think she's gonna be backed up by Lucas?! i'll also be looking forward to that conversation.

next up, the Chlex smut! really, the sex is overwhelming. very drool-worthy. :drool: LoL! and now that Chloe and Lex already had their talk, they'd have more time for, to quote the Sexy, "fucking like rabbits". :yeahbaby:

and about that "talk" they had...it's great that the mating, transformation and conception would now all rely on Chloe, considering she didn't have a say on the claiming. and it's also good to know that Gabe was actually acquainted with a vampire, so that the news of Chloe being invovled with one didn't bother him as much as it should have.

i just hope Chloe and Lex will tell Gabe about everything that transpired during the time he was in a coma as soon as they can...everything except about the sex, of course! LoL! what dad would want details about his daughter's sexlife anyway?! *sheesh* nevertheless, it's better that he hears it directly from them, rather than from *unsavory, unreliable* sources. :P

and to echo the reigning sentiment of the past few posts...

:devil: Die, Lana, Die! :devil:

Julie
12th June 2005, 21:53
I'm with Therese, bring on the SMUT :D Or, ... MORE SMUT! :D Loved the past chapters, dudette... To think this story is over a year old, totally insane! I've been following this for a year! That's... insane!

Queen Of Tact
12th June 2005, 22:03
Why do I have a not so good feeling about Lana.... Elena should have just killed her then and there... Cause after you know who comes to town a stake in the heart I believe will be the only way to kill her then.....

Mmm the chlex what so good, sex is good too.... Chloe was so cute... I'm glad she's ok witht he whole vampire thing now.....

Great job sweetie....

CC

Not An Addict
12th June 2005, 23:05
Whoo! Hell yeah, they've finished talking! *switches on 70s porn music* Let's get it on, baby!

Great chapter. Oh, I can't wait for Lana to have her little talk with Lucas. Heh. Heh heh heh. *full-on evil cackle* And seriously, I'm loving the idea of her "accidentally" falling on his fangs. I can see it now:

Lionel: So you were in the Talon with Lana.
Lucas: Yes sir.
Lillian: And she fell . . .
Lucas: Yes, ma'am. I tried to move, but she fell right on top of me . . .
Lionel: . . . and her neck just happened to fall on your fangs.
Lucas: Uh huh. Weird, huh?

And the best part is, I think at this point Clark and Pete might agree to help dispose of the body. ^_^

More soon!

teejei
12th June 2005, 23:23
hmmm...just a theory...

what if Dominic gets wind of Chloe, proceeds to Smallville, encounters Nell and Lana at the Talon, turns both of them into vampires [or not], they help him with his plan to destroy the Luthors, then they get a kick out of torturing Lex by kidnapping Chloe... :kill:

:omg: :shudder: :omg:

knock on wood, people. that's one nightmarish scenario i'd dread to see happen. :nono:

Janet
12th June 2005, 23:48
HEE! Lana got TOLD. :lol:

And oh the Chlexy hotness. :drool:

Fi is a lovely wonderful beauteous lady. :worship: Thanks for the great update! More and more and more!

sydsvaughn
12th June 2005, 23:56
Yep, I see a Lana beatdown coming on fast ... and I SO can't wait! Loved this chapter my dear as always!

SaraC

chril1
13th June 2005, 00:11
oooh i love elena and lucas, chlex are are quite smutful too

lea
xxx

lilinny
13th June 2005, 00:59
Way to go Elena!!! She protected Chloe. I wonder what Lucas has in store for Lana. I hope something devious!! :devil:

Fantastic chapter!!!!!

dreamingincolor
13th June 2005, 02:03
Lana sucks! Chloe Rules! Lex is hot sexy fang boy! what more could I ask for a story :)

cwong
13th June 2005, 02:19
i just want to hear the conversation between lucas and lana. that's going to be so hilarious! Chloe and lex are soooo cute together!

JosiCuervo
13th June 2005, 03:44
:drool2: WooHoo!! I heart vampy Lex...I want one for my very own...Please more, more, more! :drinkin:

Kit Merlot
13th June 2005, 04:11
I know that this story is fictional, about fictional characters, but I was surprised about the significant lack of birth control in the superably written Chlex smut scenes. Thanks for clearing all that up for me :grin3:

And I'm also proud of Elena for telling off Lana--You go girl!

MB Corp
13th June 2005, 04:43
Loved the update.:D Elena rocks! Loved the way that she told Lana off and threatened her and I can't wait for Lana's talk with Lucas. :devil: Hopefully Lucas will be feeling a bit peckish during the talk and decide to have a little snack. :devil:

The Chlex was excellent as usual, they're so cute and hot together.:) Now that the talk is over, can't wait for the smut. :yeahbaby:

Chica
13th June 2005, 06:51
I am so loving this fic......:wub: i can't wait until lana talks to lucas!!!!

bluebrise
13th June 2005, 07:18
It's wonderful that Lex and Chloe are back together and I loved Elena and Lucas hanging out at the Talon with the locals! I wonder if Lana's going to take Elena's advice or go back on it - the fallout would be great to see!

Gemkat5
13th June 2005, 07:59
This was well worth the wait! I hope all is well in your little universe, Fi! (so you can post another update real soon) :grin3:

I also expected the "talk" with chlex to be longer, however, it was good and I will look forward to more smut in the next chappy!(maybe Gabe could return while they're still in the middle of things and Lillian 'senses' that its not a good time for them to be disturbed and she deters Gabe for a bit-giving Lex a "silent" warning. :yeahbaby: (Don't you love how all your fans write your story for you?!?!? LOL!!!)

As for Lucas, Elena, Lana, and Nell..... Hmmmm, I think a few others who gave FB have a good idea about Dominic 'thinking' that Lana could be a key to get to Lucas (since he thinks Lucas is the weak one!) and since Lana would brag her head off of how much Lucas adores her... well, Lana joining the army of darkness would be fitting. Then Elena could torture the living hell out of her!!!! for days!!! weeks even!!!! :devil: (I have no idea where this evilness comes from.... really I don't!)

I love how Lex is giving Chloe complete control over when things will progress between them. (unlike the vampire Lestate who didn't give anyone a choice! LOL!) The world you have created for these vampires is absolutely wonderful. the entire sense of family, and loyalty is commendable. this will only aid Chloe in her decision to want to turn...

I still think Clark should be invited for a dinner at the Luthor's. I 'really' want something to happen in front of them and Clark "saves the day' as he usually does. Maybe he can use lightening speed to stop a crossbow 'stake' aimed at a luthor member? huh? good idea? anyone? :yeahbaby:

Well, at any rate... I can't wait for more!

Ace9
13th June 2005, 08:21
Woah....that answered a few of my questions....I was wondering what was going on, with the whole baby thing...Now it would be interesting if she was ready...

But I can wait on that. Anywho great update...but where is Lillian?

Latas.
VB

SinnerSaint
13th June 2005, 09:03
Elena and Lucas are totally my heroes right now ! Seriously , anyone that makes the pink princess's life difficult deserves some sort of medal ! And have I mentioned that I love this story ?

TabbyG
13th June 2005, 10:37
Can't wait until Lana has that chat with Lucas. Also when are Lana and her aunt going to get their due? Keep up the good work.

Gaia
13th June 2005, 13:56
That was just....:D Nothing else to say really- but make Lana suffer..Please?!:D

Shy Butterfly
13th June 2005, 16:12
Thanks so much for updating. I'm so glad that they are together again!

carebear72884
13th June 2005, 17:00
Yah!! I love Elena, you go girl. Now lets sic Lucas on the bitch...lov the Chlex as well.

redhotchick85
13th June 2005, 22:17
Wow have you been busy! I go away for a little bit and you break 100 chapters! I think that is amazing. I can't write *one* chapter, let alone 101! Congratulations! You are very dedicated, and you do excellent work.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what Gabe's reaction will be to the claiming and mates and all that. Lana is always good for a laugh too. And bravo to Elena...its about time someone knocked Lana around...It's only for her own good I swear!

I think that Chloe should just kick her ass on principle alone! That would be a great read...hilarious in fact.

So, I cannot wait for the next part!

~Kristina~

policegurl
14th June 2005, 00:36
Is it just me or is Lana looking decidedly green in this story. She's gonna go down and I hope its public with Chole taking her down. If you haven't already guessed I don't like her but that's just me.
Love Always,
Me

becky
14th June 2005, 20:58
*joins in the chants of "die lana die!"

hehe... I so can't wait for lana's conversation with lucas... i love this storyline with him playing lana like a harp... or something crap like an out-of-tune banjo in her case...

and the chlex! hehe... can't you send gabe out of town for a week-long checkup? after about 70 chapters with no smut, i'm still soaking up all i can get!! hehe...

can't wait for things to develop (you know ;-p )

bex x

summer_enchanted
14th June 2005, 22:31
:love2:Great update. You've got me pinning for more now. I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex got everything sorted out.:love2:

:nsparty:

stwbrrydelight
15th June 2005, 01:14
drool.........ok, lex and chloe are so hot together...can't wait to hear about her decision of timing for the turning and child bearing but also want to follow lana's distruction...elena was wonderful but want lucus in on it

pipersmum
15th June 2005, 02:31
wow i have only just found this story and it has taken me 2 days to catch up. This is the best story EVER it has everything in it and i am totally gripped by it i can't wait for more updates :respect: P.S please let Dominic kill Lana :kill:

Star14
15th June 2005, 11:14
I love the Lana bashing! Elena should totally kick her butt! Loved the update!

red turtle
15th June 2005, 21:27
Please wait to kill Lana until Chloe is a vampire. But she does deserve a beat down. As always great chapter, hurry with the next.

KawaiiRyu
16th June 2005, 04:35
I love this story more and more...thank god for dealing with Lana, i hope some nasty thing happens to her. squish her please? for me? *bats eyes* chlex was beautiful, as always. more soon please!

ruafair
16th June 2005, 18:31
M muse is so making up for a smutless 99 chapters :P .......And don't worry Lana will get what she deserves..eventually :devil: Fiona

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Hundred and Two – Progress

“And then the Tsar himself challenged Sergi to a duel for Natasha,” said Lex, “needless to say when Sergi revealed himself as a vampire, Natasha wasn’t as desirable anymore.”

It had been four days since Lex’s return to Smallville and Chloe had never been happier in her entire life. They were currently all at dinner in the castle; Sergi and Natasha were leaving later that night so the dinner was in their honour. All through the evening Gabe and Chloe had been entertained with stories from the Luthors and Romanovs past.

“I was tempted to snap the Tsar’s neck for not deeming me worthy enough to die for,” teased Natasha.

Both Gabe and Chloe burst out laughing.

“I remember that night,” said Lillian, “I think the Tsar had way too much vodka.”

“Sergi soon sobered him up though,” smirked Lionel.

“I have a wonderful idea,” announced Sergi, and then turned his gaze to Gabe. “Gabe why don’t you come back with us. My son and his mate will be there, as well as my daughter, we are still in the party mood awaiting the birth of our first grandchild. And I would love to have you as a guest.”

“Yes Gabe,” echoed Natasha, “please say yes.”

“But you’re about to be grandparents, that’s a time for family,” spluttered Gabe, “you don’t need me getting in the way.”

“It’s a time for celebrating,” said Natasha, “and we would like you there. Besides Chloe and everyone will be joining us when it’s time for Christine to give birth. Vampire births mean that the family’s closest friends are invited, and we consider you and Chloe among that group. Please Gabe.”

“What do you think sweetie?” he asked Chloe.

“I think you should go dad,” she replied.

‘I second that,’ thought Lex, visions of not having to leave Chloe’s bed in case Gabe caught them filling his mind, in fact he’d *move* Chloe into *his* bedroom as soon as Gabe was gone.

“Ok, if you’re sure,” smiled Gabe, “I’d be honoured.”

“Excellent,” exclaimed Natasha, clapping her hands together, “the children will be delighted to meet you.”

That decided Gabe and Chloe excused themselves so Gabe could pack for the trip. Lillian sent a silent thank you to Natasha and Sergi. It would be good for Chloe to have her father be accepted and he himself be accepting of their world.

After the Romanovs and Gabe had left, Lex, Chloe, Lucas, Karl and Elena were all seated in the main drawing room.

“You know what we should do,” said Lucas, “we should hit a vampire club. Show Chloe how we really party.”

“Now that I’d like to see,” grinned Chloe, twisting slightly in Lex’s arms to look at Lucas.

Both Elena and Karl perked up at this idea, but Lex wasn’t so sure. He didn’t know how she would react to some of the things that went on in those clubs.

“I don’t know,” he said.

“Why not?” asked Chloe, turning her attention back to him.

“Chloe, this won’t be like any other nightclub you’ve even been too. Anything, and I do mean *anything* goes.”

“Please Lex, it will be fine, *I* will be fine. Besides you’ll be there.”

“Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he replied.

“Yes,” she exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck.

“Saturday night then,” grinned Lucas, “we’ll hit Amnesiac.” Elena, Karl and Chloe added in their cheers of delight.

‘This is going to be trouble,’ thought Lex.

“About fucking time,” muttered Dominic as the sobbing librarian pulled up the details.

Things had started looking up for Dominic. He had managed to get together a small band of demons and a few half bloods, they weren’t the most intelligent bunch he had ever had but they would do for the moment.

He had ‘surprised’ the librarian as she was about to lock up and *persuaded* her to help him. Directing her to one of the computers he told her to bring up information on Smallville or more specifically Smallville’s inhabitants.

So far he had looked through employee records for various businesses and the local community college, and found a couple of Christine’s, one Charlotte, and a few Charlene’s. After taking down details about them Dominic had instructed her to move onto the high school and use the same search key.

He wasn’t putting much hope into finding her at the high school but checked in anyway. The search threw up another Charlotte and a Christine and one Chloe. Dominic took down Charlotte and Christine’s details but discarded the Chloe. Yes she looked pretty judging by her school photograph but she was blonde and he knew the elder Luthor’s taste ran into brunettes. He may dabble with a blonde or redhead but it was always brunettes that held his attention the longest, and Dominic was certain that Luthor’s demon would think the same and therefore his mate would fall into that category.

The whimpering of the young woman pulled Dominic’s attention from his musings and note taking. “You have been very helpful my dear,” he said with a grin, giving her his full attention.

He folded up the pieces of paper he had written his notes on and put them in his pocket. Reaching around the girl he switched off the computer and as the room plunged into darkness she sobbed softly. Dominic could hear her heart thumping wildly.

“And as a thank you for your help,” he said, placing his hands on his shoulders and squeezing them gently, delighting in the shivers of fear that shook her body, “I’ll make it quick and painless.” With that he grabbed her head and twisted, snapping her neck easily.

Smiling, he patted her head and let out a laugh as her lifeless body slumped forward. Feeling happier with his life than he had in a long time Dominic left the library in search of more pleasurable fun to pass the rest of the night.

It was the feeling of being watched that roused Chloe from her sleep. When her eyes adjusted to the darkness she found Lex propped up on one elbow, watching her.

“I wish you wouldn’t do that,” she murmured sleepily as she reached around him to switch on the small table light. She blinked a few times and noticed he was just wearing a pair of dark blue pyjama pants.

“Do what?” he asked innocently, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

“Watch me while I sleep,” she replied, yawning and snuggling against him. She was still in the guesthouse, but she had no doubt that the following morning she would be waking up in Lex’s bed. She yawned again as she caught sight of the clock, 03.45am, “I have school later on this morning,” she said, “and you didn’t say you would stop watching me sleep.”

“That’s nice,” he murmured against her neck, his hands slowly caressing her, “and I have no intention of stopping.”

“You’ve been doing it for ages, haven’t you?” she asked, her body waking up to his caresses, “even before we got together.”

“Yes I have, how did you know?” his hand slipping under the small t-shirt she was wearing and running over the warm skin of her stomach.

“I remember having this feeling, this was before our first date I think, a feeling of being watched, I remember mentioning it to your dad and he said he would check the security. Probably knew it was you,” she finished, but it came out as a moan as Lex’s hand covered her breast and he massaged it softly.

“I make no apologies,” he smirked, teasing her lips with his as he fondled her.

“I’d be surprised if you did,” she grinned, rolling on her back and Lex hovered over her.

Lex grinned down at her, taking in her sleep-tousled hair and the soft look on her face bathed in the bedroom’s low light. “You are beautiful,” he whispered, settling his body between her splayed legs.

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

“Do you really not want to go to the club?” she asked a moment later when they parted.

“It’s not that Chloe,” he said, “it’s like I said, anything goes there, from feeding to fucking, all in the open, all encouraged.”

“So it’s live action horror and porn,” she laughed, “it will be fine Lex.”

“We’ll see,’” he smirked as he began lifting her top up. Chloe raised her arms and pulled the item off, and threw it across the room. He pulled her against him, loving the feel of her bare breasts against his chest. “I think you should wear leather when we go,” he said, “a corset, something to push up your breasts,” he lowered his head and placed wet kisses on the soft mounds, “and a *short* skirt with thigh high boots.”

Chloe moaned as his hands pushed her sweat pants down and off, leaving her naked beneath him.

“Yes a very short skirt,” he continued, his fingers lightly moving over her pussy, “and no underwear. If I want to take you in the club, right then and there in front of everyone, I don’t want any barriers in my way.” His demon took over the conversation.

“Oh god,” she groaned as visions of her and Lex fucking in front of a group of people flooded her mind.

“Do you like the sound of that love,” he asked, his eyes gold, “would you like me to take you hard in front of others.” He slipped a finger inside her, and pumped it slowly in and out, his thumb brushing her clit, “fucking you, showing everyone how hot you are, and how much you are mine?”

Chloe was breathing hard, pushing against his finger. “Lex please, please, oh god.”

He smirked as his other hand pushed his pants down, freeing his cock. “I have a feeling Chloe that you may be too weak tomorrow to go to school.”

“Too weak?” she groaned, spreading her legs wider, feeling his cock brush against her thigh.

“Yes love, far *far* too weak,” and with that covered her mouth with his as he slid his cock home.

“The eldest Luthor son has taken his mate,” said Dominic, addressed the crowd of demons, half bloods and general scum he had managed to summon under his command.

“Unfortunately I don’t have her name, only that she is human, from Smallville and that the first two letters of her name are C and H.”

There were mumblings from those gathered.

“I have done some research and come up with a list of names starting with those letters,” he continued, “and picked out those that look like the usual kind of woman Lex Luthor is seen with. Now while I would love nothing than to head into Smallville and take these women, I know that it would be suicide to do so. We do not have the numbers or the means to handle the full force of the Luthors. And believe me that is exactly what will happen when she is taken, they will be ruthless in their revenge.” He paused again as mutterings broke out.

“But, we will be ready, there are other groups, like you, that hate these purebloods and especially the so-called great families like the Luthors and the Romanovs. So we need to gather these allies together, build our army… and then, then we can attack.”

Cheering and shouting greeted his words.

“Let us contact these groups, let us build our army,” continued Dominic over the rising volume of the crowd, “are you with me?”

“YES!” came their reply. “YES!”

‘I am back,’ thought Dominic, revelling in the adoration of the crowd, ‘Luthors be afraid.”

teejei
16th June 2005, 19:03
gah! update! :drool2:

Gabe's going with the Romanovs! :devil: such sweet news for the Chlex. and with them clubbing at an all-out vampire joint? oooh, i already smell the trouble brewing! i just hope their vampire senses won't get clouded in the club, so that they'd be able to whisk Chloe away if there's danger.

ugh! good thing Dominic still thinks Lex goes for brunettes. that makes Chloe relatively safe from him, and still be able to kick Loose Lips Lana. :kill:

sydsvaughn
16th June 2005, 19:06
Sigh ... why couldn't, speaking of brunettes, Dominic decide Lana was the one and wreak a horrible death on her? Now that would be poetic justice.

Seriously, loved it, loved it, loved it and can't wait for the 'club visit!'

SaraC

meeaz
16th June 2005, 19:07
ahh! amazing, yet again! and i hate to do this, but umm...update soon! i can't wait for the club!

Krysia
16th June 2005, 19:07
I just realized that Dominic is like a cockroach every time the luthors think they have gotten rid of him he just hides and than comes back. I hope next time they will squash him good.
I loved all the Chloe Lex smut. So hot! I can't wait to "see" what trouble they can get into in the club :)

JosiCuervo
16th June 2005, 19:14
:drool2: :worship: OMFG!! :clapclap: I need a cold shower...I want one...a vampire, that is. :hankpank: This fic rewls...I think I'm in love... :love2:
Makes me :devil: and :yeahbaby: then I wanna :smoke:and :drinkin:

Great chapter, Fiona! Looking forward to the next tremendous update...and I'm holding my breath, so please hurry! :beg:

redhotchick85
16th June 2005, 19:18
I cannot believe the arrogance of Dominic...really. Anyways...the club scene should be exciting. Are we gonna get some club smut? *hint hint, nudge nudge*

More Soon!

~Kristina~

meg20
16th June 2005, 19:27
Dominic is delusional, he's going down. Such a good idea to send Gabe away, that means more smut for us and also can't wait for the clubbing:blinkkiss
Update soon please!!!!

Kit Merlot
16th June 2005, 20:10
Okay, I like the promise of Lana "getting taken care of," and I can't wait for that to happen.

And I'm really liking your muses' way of thinking--the more smut the better :D

And Dominic is freakin' insane.

Excellent work, Fi.

asharnanae
16th June 2005, 20:25
dom is a retard!! Lex an chloe are delish. and omfg this story rocks like no other!!

WONDERFULL!

Queen Of Tact
16th June 2005, 20:35
Yeah for the sex and chlexy goodness... I'm glad Gabe and Sergi are friends and the fact the Gabe will be away for a while to give Chloe and Lex much needed time together...

oh and yeah for Dom passing up Chloe, sadly once he starts killing the other girls I have a feeling the Luthors will figure out what’s going on and Chloe will be garden like the gold at fort Knox...... Then again we have Lana and Nell so that will play into Doms favor... Gah those bitches I can't wait for them to get what’s coming to them....

I can't wait for more... Great job sweetie...

CC

dreamingincolor
16th June 2005, 23:22
I think lex's demon side should be allowed out to play more often *grins*

Yarvarni
17th June 2005, 01:08
dominic and his band of demons are going to regret this little venture........ Hot clubbing sex!!!!!Can't wait!!!!

Shanna
17th June 2005, 01:12
Yes, Dominic is like a bad penny. He just keeps turning up. Someone needs to step on him and squash him like a bug. Ooohhhh, and I can't wait for the club scene. Yummy hotness on the horizon, yes? Great update.

Shanna

pipersmum
17th June 2005, 01:24
I can't not wait for the club chapter i know it will be hot :drool2: I never thought i'd be glad that Lex usually goes for brunettes :P I know you have just updated but please do it again soon ;)

bunnylyn33
17th June 2005, 01:45
Well hot diggity damn!!!!!!! Can't wait for the club scene! Please don't be too long with the up date.

For some strange reason 50 cent's song In da Club won't get out my head, I wonder why?

lilinny
17th June 2005, 01:58
I can't wait to read what happens in the club!!!!! Very convient that Gabe is leaving with the Romanovs, I know it's not popular to say and it is Chlex fic, perhaps a scene or two on how Gabe fares with the Romanovs, I think it might be interesting. Fantastic chapter. You are the Queen Fiona.
:respect:

Willower
17th June 2005, 02:36
Ahh, thanks for the wonderful smutty Chlex. Argh but that Dominic just irritates me...errgg. I can't wait for the impending ass-kicking when he tries to capture Chloe...muahahaha

red turtle
17th June 2005, 04:57
Amazing chapter. I can't wait til the club. How will Chloe react? Will Lex have his way with her in front of everyone? Don't keep us in supense for too long!!!!

Charmeye
17th June 2005, 05:30
Great update! I'm sooo exicted about where the plot seems to be heading, especially with the Vampire Club and now Dominic trying to go after Chloe...can't wait to see whats going to happen, in the next 90someodd chappys. As always, wonderful job!!
:clapclap:

Not An Addict
17th June 2005, 05:55
I . . . I find myself filled with white-hot rage . . .

Not because there will probably be innocent girls killed in all of this.

Not because eventually Dominic will find out about Chloe and go after her.

No. My rage is all for a single act. What, you may ask, could this single act have possibly been? What could have driven me to nigh-unspeakable rage? What could make me want to stake Dominic with my own hands?

He. Killed. The. LIBRARIAN.

This is unacceptable. Meaningless slaughter of thousands of innocents is all well and good, but by god, there's a line. You do not harm the keeper of the books. You just don't do it.

There will be vengeance. Oh, yes, and it will be sweet.

In the meantime, though, you should give us some Chlex club smut. ^_^

autumngold
17th June 2005, 06:50
I'm so glad that Gabe is leaving!! Hopefully this will keep him out of danger!! Also, hopefully, it will mean that Chloe and Lex can spend all of their time together!! :) I'm scared about them going together to the club though!! What if one of Dominic's crowd is there? Thank you so much for the incredible update!! This story is so wonderful!!

SinnerSaint
17th June 2005, 08:50
I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens at the club ! And oh my, the pillow talk between Lex and Chloe was just amazing !

Leo Princess
17th June 2005, 10:39
Gabe's going, Dominic doesn't have a clue about Chloe, and Lucas is itching to put lana in her place....YEEHAW! Lovely! Can't wait for the next one!

chril1
17th June 2005, 12:07
yeah dominic is a retard, and yay for chlex

lea
xxx

LarkLuthor
17th June 2005, 12:53
The idiot knocked Chloe off that list cause she's blond! ROFL! More soon!

Lark

Star14
17th June 2005, 15:49
Another club! Yes! Can't wait for the craziness to ensue!!! And Evil Dominic needs to get killed and fast! Dismissing Chloe as the gf of Lex! Excellent update!

Gemkat5
17th June 2005, 16:11
'Luthors be afraid'? :rofl: from whom?! Dominic has already lost everything, he's affiliated with the scum of the earth... very fittingly I might add. He is SO going to get squashed like the little bug he is!

'Too weak to go to school'? :drool2: Ohhhh, I wish *I* had that excuse back in highschool! Can you picture the absent note? *Please excuse Chloe for being absent from school. She was unable to leave her bed due to multiple orgasms the night before. Any questions or concerns please contact Lex Luthor, billionaire and master vampire. Thank you.* :rofl:

I really love how Gabe is welcome into the family, and how comfortable he feels being associated with the vampires. Which tells me that he isn't as 'dumb' as we may think concerning how involved Chloe is with Lex. :yeahbaby: but that little tid-bit has yet to be revealed! (hint Fiona! HINT!!)

Okay, to keep in accord with standard FB... Absolutely LOVE IT!!! and....
I WANT MORE!!!! SOON! :grin3:

kirt30
17th June 2005, 18:11
That was such a great chapter and i can't wait to read what you come up with next

Ace9
17th June 2005, 19:22
Hey I have a few questions...

This is great installment. But something has been worrying me. With Chloe being plunged in the mist of vampires. Is she going to get any skills? Meaning fighting skills? I'm sure Lex must realize that she's more than a bit defenseless as is..and he can't be everywhere all the time. And although Chloe is resilient to say the least, wouldn't it be more to her benefit that she's able to cause some bit of harm. Not only that it would be great for the moments between Lex and Chloe.

She needs to know what she can do to cause some harm to th evampires if there is no one else around....

I can't wait to see the night out though!
VB

Lillian
17th June 2005, 20:16
Other great chapter. I can't wait the visist to Club. Lex and Chloe sleeping together... great, great!!

More soon, please.

stwbrrydelight
18th June 2005, 04:49
Got to love Gabe and the Romanovs. They make interesting twists and turns, especially since they are getting Gabe away for a while....while Lex and Chloe at the club shall be a very hot and sweaty treat
Dominic on the other hand deserves torture and lots of it....Chloe having a hand in it will make it very nice

BellaMR
18th June 2005, 05:26
Thank you so much for the update. Keep them coming - your muse does have a lot to make up for. SOme of this I'm hoping will be addressed in the club scene. Although, I'm worried that someone will see them (although thats part of the excitement) and get word back to Dominic.

I think that it was hysterical that he didn't include Chloe on the list. Moron.

KawaiiRyu
18th June 2005, 06:08
oohh, very much looking forward to the club....i love lex's demon, especially when it takes over! please, let it take over...*grin* i love that chloe is different, dominic is stupid, the chapter was good and i can't wait for more!

star del mar
18th June 2005, 06:20
God, Dominic and his followers are a bunch of dumb asses (is that the correct plural of ass? I can't think straight right now but you get the point) He's so freaking stupid and what's worse is that he actually thinks he's some kind of dark overlord, freaking idiot. As for Lex and Chloe, I'm sooooo glad that you're catching up on the smut, one can never have enough of that :D Update again soon!

Steph*

planetcal
18th June 2005, 07:28
Love this story!! Can't wait for the club scene! Will Lex have his way with Chloe in front of everyone? Please update soon.

policegurl
19th June 2005, 04:44
Lex better get s move on and finish the whole mating ritual and get that girl pregnant. Before I go into detease and have a seizure or soething. Well anyways I absolutely LOVE this story.
Love Always,
Me

buffiy18
19th June 2005, 18:28
I am a little upset... but maybe I just have to be patient... I was hoping Dom would/will confuse Lana for Lex' mate... and ends up dieing a horrible death... please?

Great chapter, I can't wait to see the gang out at the club and if Chloe will really let Lex take her in public like that... I would of thought Lex would be more private or protective of his mate, but then again it's his demon that will probably be with her at the club.

greeneyednblond
20th June 2005, 03:02
was hoping Dom would/will confuse Lana for Lex' mate... and ends up dieing a horrible death... please?

I'm with her, I think this would be a great idea, then Clark could tear Dominic apart, then have to go into therapy for the rest of his life and thus avoid becoming the sanctimonious prick that Sups is.... ((Can't help it, Bats is sooooo much a better character))

arkakitty
20th June 2005, 18:53
I just started reading this yesterday and I read on straight until now. I love it. Seriously. To deal with the Luthors as vampires, a glorious idea and you write it so well....please update soon.

becky
20th June 2005, 21:08
totally excellent chapter!

You know I've had a crappy week, and you were right, chlex smut really *is* a miracle cure. I'm going to write to Tony Blair and suggest he makes Sanguis available on the NHS. Seriously... a few smutty chapters printed in pamphlets left in Drs waiting rooms would cure a whole load of ailments...

Thanks for taking my mind off RL!!

Oh, and is it wrong that I'm quite enjoying the prospect of Dominic coming back? Not as much as sweaty club smut (naturally) and it really makes me scared for Chloe, but I love it when I sense another plotline building...

Sergi & Natasha are fab... I love that they're minor characters, but have their own little mythology going on. And taking Gabe out of the way of chlex smut is a bonus, of course!!

Can't wait for more!

Becky x

ruafair
21st June 2005, 19:02
Apologies for the delay, I meant to post this yesterday, but work is a nightmare at the moment...as is I'm heading back there after posting this... I love how everyone wants Lana dead, and how they want her dead LOL..... And yes there will be Club Smut when that part comes around :devil: Also I know sending Gabe away is a common Chlex cliche, but it was needed for the plot, and whats to come :evil: Fiona

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Hundred and Three – Sinister Plots

Lex chuckled softly as he watched Chloe. She had been standing there, deep in thought for the last twenty minutes.

They had been chatting when a call from her dad came though. He had left the room to give her privacy for her call, but hadn’t strayed too far. As soon as he heard the phone being hung up he made his way back to her. When he reached the door he watched as she walked slowly to the window, sighed deeply and stood looking out of the Luthor estate.

Noticing her deep in thought Lex had remained outside the room, watching her. He loved the dozens of emotions that flitted across her face as the thoughts flew through her mind. But after twenty minutes of watching her, he grew concerned and entered the room and moved swiftly to her.

“Penny for them,” he murmured, slipping his arms around her waist.

Chloe jumped slightly, caught unawares, but soon relaxed in his arms. “Lucas offered me a million for them,” she replied with a laugh.

“He was *always* frivolous with his inheritance,” joked Lex, kissing her neck gently. “So what has you so deep in thought?”

Chloe tilted her head, giving him better access to her neck, and moaned softly as his lips ran over his mark.

“I’ve just been thinking about, everything really,” she said.

“Is everything ok with your dad?”

“He’s having a ball, I think Sergi and Natasha want to adopt him,” she laughed.

Lex turned her in his arms, “what’s wrong then?” he asked softly, his arms still around her.

“Nothing is wrong, I’ve just been going over everything that’s happened since the tragedy at the plant.”

“Why?”

With a laugh Chloe extracted herself from his arms, “I’ve been trying to figure out if this, as in you and your family being powerful master vampires is all some weird meteor induced, or maybe drug induced dream or hallucination.”

“Ok, interesting theory,” he replied, “and why do you think that?” He leaned against the table, smirking at her.

“Because it’s just occurred to me that I’ve just accepted everything,” she said, “I mean I’ve seen some weird shit living in this town thanks to our friendly green rocks from space, so maybe I am a little desensitised to anything with a weird factor, but vampires are so off the weird scale it’s scary.”

“I love how your mind works,” he teased.

“Be serious Lex, there is a part of me, a tiny part mind you, that just keeps saying, ‘Are you mad Chloe? These are vampires. You are having sex with one of them… Vampires Chloe, hello shouldn’t you be locking yourself in a church with a string of garlic around your neck, a wooden stake in one hand and a bottle of holy water in the other…’”

Lex burst out laughing, “sweetie, garlic has no effect, in fact I quite like garlic.”

“Lex,” she said, trying to glare at him, but failing miserably.

“Chloe, you are smarter than most, you also actually think outside the box, you are willing to look beyond the usual to see the unusual. My family and I have noticed over the centuries that, while yes many humans run in fear from us, a large number are very accepting. I don’t know why they do, but my theory is they are a better class of human and more intelligent of course,” he smiled. He took her hands in his, “don’t dwell on the reasons of why you shouldn’t be accepting,” he said, “and focus on the reasons why you do.”

“Meaning, accept that I am an intelligent and better human than most,” replied Chloe with a smile.

“Exactly, but it’s more than that love,” he smirked, pulling her close, “*you* are the very best. I mean, honestly, would a Luthor settle for anything less.”

Chloe laughed, “I mean, honestly, could a Luthor’s ego be any bigger,” she teased, sliding her arms around his neck.

“Other things beside my ego can get bigger,” he whispered, his eyes flashing gold.

Chloe shivered slightly as he pressed his hips against hers. Lifting her head, she met his lips. Mouths parted immediately and tongues, wet and slick, entwined. With a growl Lex allowed his fangs to descend, and he pulled Chloe harder against him as he felt her tongue run over them.

She could feel the mark on her neck throb, as her tongue curled around his fangs. His hands had moved to her ass and he squeezed and caressed her.

“Lex. Chloe, are you in there,” Lillian’s voice called.

With a groan the pair parted. “She knows quite well we are,” muttered Lex.

Lillian entered the room, “ah there you are,” she said, although her eyes sparkled, “Lex darling your father is looking for you.”

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, he kissed Chloe gently, “we’ll continue later,” he whispered.

“Very subtle mother,” he murmured as he passed Lillian and left the room.

Chloe and Lillian locked eyes and started laughing. “I am sorry to interrupt,” said Lillian after a moment, “but Lionel does need to speak to him.”

“It’s ok Lillian,” grinned Chloe, “I need to get homework done anyway. I’ve been putting off my history paper for too long.”

“Oh and what is it about?”

“French Revolution,” said Chloe, frowning.

“Well you *are* in luck my dear,” smirked Lillian, linking her arm though Chloe’s, “I can give you a first hand account of what happened. We were actually living in France at the time.”

“Ok, your help *may* warrant an ‘A’,” teased Chloe and both women left the room to head to one of the studies.

“Dominic has been spotted,” were Lionel’s greeting words as Lex entered his father’s study. Both Lucas and Karl were already there.

“When? Where?” he replied, taking the seat beside his brother.

“Two days ago, in Metropolis,” said Lionel, “but he seems to have disappeared again. I had a team check out where he was spotted but they found no clue as to where he may be.”

“Do you think he is planning another attack?” asked Karl.

“I don’t know if it’s an attack…”

“But he’ll be planning something,” interrupted Lucas, “and you can be sure that it means bad news for us.”

“And there are still some half-bloods and demons that will follow him,” added Lex, “so he’ll be gathering together whatever makeshift army he can get his hands on.”

“This will be it for him,” announced Lionel, “this will be his final attack. He knows he is practically beaten so he will pour everything into this last wave. Everyone needs to be prepared; you must all be on your guard. I have informed the other families, and they are ready, everyone is tired of Dominic and they want him destroyed.”

“And we need to make sure that he is this time,” said Lex, “that bastard has survived for far too long.”

“Do you want me to get involved with some of the more dubious half bloods in Metropolis,” asked Karl, “see if I can find anything out.”

“Thanks for the offer Karl,” replied Lionel, “but I don’t think it would be a good idea. You are too well known for working for me and I don’t want to see you get hurt. No we’ll just remain vigilant and see what the various teams I have out there come up with. I also think that you should tell Chloe,” he directed at Lex, “she’s practically part of the family and needs to be kept informed.”

Lex nodded, agreeing with his father. He would talk to Chloe later and explain what was going on to her. “Yes dad, we’ll talk later.”

“Good, good. Well that’s it gentlemen for the moment. Oh Lucas a word before you leave, I want to discuss the plant.”

Lucas remained in his seat while Karl and Lex left the room.

“The one you pick up is not to be hurt or damaged in any way till it has been confirmed which one is Luthor’s mate,” said Dominic as he addressed the two group of four in front of him. He was sending the two teams to Smallville to check out the first two names on his list, Charlotte Ray, a twenty-four year dental nurse, and Christine Fellows, a twenty-one year old bank clerk. Dominic had decided to go for the women two at a time rather than all at once.

“If the one you’ve been assigned to get turns out not to be the mate, you are of course, more than welcome to do with her what you please,” he grinned. A grin that grew as the men and demons cheered.

“If she is that mate she is to be brought directly to me, untouched. If she is harmed in any way I will personally torture the one who harms her until they are begging for death. Is that understood?” he finished with a growl.

Every head nodded in understanding. Many of them had seen Dominic’s handy work and none wanted to be on the receiving end of the vampire’s torture techniques.

“Of course, that’s not to say that you can’t have your fun with her when I’ve finished.”

That statement brought cheers and laughter from everyone again.

Visions of torturing the, as yet, unknown Luthor mate filled Dominic’s mind. She would be his finest work, he would use every means of torture that he knew about on her. And then, *if* she was still alive he would hand her over to his men to finish her off. And all this would be done on camera. He had to watch what the Luthors did to Oliver, so Lex Luthor would watch everything he did to his mate.

The pang of Oliver’s death was still strong with Dominic, despite the laws of his kind that finding a mate was their demon’s way of settling down and getting ready to have children, Dominic truly believed that Oliver was the one for him. He kept the other vampire’s ashes with him, and had a team looking at spells to see if his lover could be brought back. If there was, it would be in his mother’s possessions, no one knew more about magic than she did.

As he watched the others laugh and joke Dominic’s thoughts where on the Luthors. They wouldn’t be expecting him; he would have the upper hand, and this time he wasn’t going to fail.

“And what does your dad think Dominic will do?” asked Chloe.

They were on Lex’s bed. He was sitting with his back to the headboard and Chloe was straddling his waist. Chloe had just got ready for bed when Lex came in and proceeded to tell her about Dominic being spotted again.

“He doesn’t know,” replied Lex, “and that’s the infuriating things about Dominic, he is unpredictable and that makes him even more dangerous. That coupled with the fact that this is his last chance to get us makes for worrying times ahead until he is destroyed.”

Chloe shivered slightly and pressed herself closer to Lex. “And I’m assuming these worrying times affect me as well.”

“I won’t let anything happen to you Chloe,” said Lex, his voice serious and his eyes flashed gold as he said this.

“I know you won’t,” she replied, cupping his face gently in her hands. “I’m also assuming the news of Dominic’s reappearance has no effect on our trip to Amnesiac this weekend,” she added, smirking at him.

While Lex wanted to shout out yes it did, his demon’s whisperings of seeing their mate dressed in leather won him over.

“Of course it doesn’t,” he replied, brushing her lips with his, “in fact I can’t wait to see what you wear.”

“Well you will, just have to wait that is,” she grinned and before he could answer covered his mouth with hers.

teejei
21st June 2005, 19:44
i see that at least one of my theories is going to take place...not exactly happy about it coz it'll be torture for Lex.

good chapter, nonetheless. dominic's plans are going his way, but we know the Luthors would always find a way to thwart him. :P

Not An Addict
21st June 2005, 20:34
Guh. Stupid Dominic. Stupid string! *looks around sheepishly* Erm . . . sorry . . . I've been watching Smile Time again . . .

Seriously, though, someone needs to take Dominic out. Possibly someone from the Librarian's Guild (which doesn't exist, but really should). He needs to be strung up, chopped up, and fricasseed. And preferably all of that would happen before he finds out about Chloe.

In the meantime, though, I feel the need to lead the call for CLUB SMUT!! I needs me my leather-clad Chlex smut. Mmm . . . is Lex going to be wearing leather as well? Lex in leather pants . . . .

*wanders off to find a towel to catch the drool*

meeaz
21st June 2005, 20:54
yay another update! awesomely done too! part of me thinks something is going to go wrong at the club-uh oh! and dominic needs to die, like thirty or forty chapter ago, so please kill him already and please don't let him hurt chloe cuz lex would go insane otherwise.

arkakitty
21st June 2005, 21:18
Yay update :) I still love it...I wonder how long it will take the Luthors and/or Chloe to figure out when or why the women disappear...I'm waiting now patiently for the next update.

Queen Of Tact
21st June 2005, 21:36
Great job... I'm loving this fic more and more with every update!!!! I already can't wait for the next update....

CC

Kit Merlot
21st June 2005, 21:47
Oh man, I have to admit to being really rather worried about the upcoming vampire club scenes. Yes, I am a big baby, but I don't want Chloe, or anyone else, hurt by Dominic's insanity.

But, I've decided to trust you, Fi :D

sydsvaughn
21st June 2005, 21:51
Sigh. Yet again you amaze me with your talent and the flow of these chapters! Another wonderful creation! More soon please!

SaraC

BellaMR
21st June 2005, 22:11
Beautiful update. I am so glad that they are keeping Chloe informed of what is going on so she can be on the look out too. So often Lex tries to protect Chloe by not telling her about all the bad stuff going on. I like this much better; it makes them more equals.

I'm glad Chloe's safe for now since she's not on Dominic's list of possible mates, but I feel bad for those innocent girls.

Gaia
21st June 2005, 22:12
An amazing update as always Fiona, but please make it longer next time?
Please?Please?:D

JosiCuervo
21st June 2005, 22:25
“Well you will, just have to wait that is,” she grinned and before he could answer covered his mouth with hers.

You and me both...waiting quite impatiently too... :beg:

:blinkkiss Great update, Fiona! I really can't wait for the ClubSmut! I'm simply salivating at the thought... :yeahbaby:

~Erica

Thaís
21st June 2005, 23:39
OMG!!!!

This is so amazing!!!! The characters are just so perfectly written, you just want to keep reading and discover how Dominic will be caught, and how the Chloe/Lex history is going to turn up.
Beautiful update, can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the club. Feel so bad for the girls Dominic's men are going after.
Update again soon!!!!

lisa
21st June 2005, 23:43
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens to Chloe at the club

pipersmum
22nd June 2005, 00:09
I am really enjoying this story, it is the best one EVER :grin2: I can't wait for the club scene and glad that Dominic dosen't have a clue that Lex's mate is blonde ;) This should become a movie just imagine how great that would be :nsparty: Thankyou for updating it has made my day :hug:

LarkLuthor
22nd June 2005, 01:25
Cute little chappie! Hope work goes better Fi...

Lark

lilinny
22nd June 2005, 01:41
Great update, but this chapter doesn't make me worry about Chloe. Dominic has the wrong girl. Wonder where this will lead????

S.Ann Smith
22nd June 2005, 01:41
thank you for the lovely chapter Fi, I wholly look forward to seeing what happens at Amnesiac!! :yeahbaby:

Yarvarni
22nd June 2005, 02:22
i'll just bet chloe gets an A in history ;-)

policegurl
22nd June 2005, 03:04
I love your writing. I was just thinking that it would funny if Dominic got stuck in a room with Lana as his punishment when he is captured. That would be hilarious. DOWN WITH THE PINK MEANACE AND HER UGLY AUNT.
Love Always,
Me

bluebrise
22nd June 2005, 05:36
Feels like the calm before the storm...great chapter, I can't wait for the events to start coming together!

star del mar
22nd June 2005, 06:34
This was such a great update but I cannot wait until the next chapter! Yea I know there's the potential for death and carnage but also for smut, so I'll just go with it :D Update again soon!

Steph*

vardaquareien
22nd June 2005, 06:50
*bounce, bounce, BANG!*

^ see that Fi? That was me falling off the edge of my seat! The edge I've been sitting on for a hundred chapters. *gnaws fingernails* Dominic needs to die painfully not only coz as Adeylan pointed out he killed the librarian...Oook!... but he's just been there in the background of this fic and he's hell on my nails! The bastard keeps making me bite them all off.

Now I'm really in need of some lovely leather-clad Chlexy smut to boost me up for the Dominic woes that I just know are ahead!

jaxie926
22nd June 2005, 08:36
*sinks back into chair and sighs*
WOW! okay first and foremost... 103 chapters is ALOT to read at once. Oddly enough it didn't feel like 103 chap's. And I'd be glad to read a hundred or so more.
a few notes and comments and such:
1.) I've been late to work TWICE this week from reading this. (not to mention have been spending the last two day's lunch hours in my car reading the d/l thread on my laptop)
2.) I'd NEVER have thought of vampyrism and Smallville... but I'm really glad you did Fiona b/c this is just incredible.
3.) I love the vampLuthors. The entire family is amazing. All of the original characters are awesome. I've fallen in love with this family.
4.) I absolutly LOVE the way that you've brought show characters into this, (i.e. the Hardwicks)
5.) I LOVE all the f/b about Lana... this stuff is hilarious *dies* Everytime a new chapter is posted, people manage to find suggestions for how to off Lana... or torture Lana... it's just GrEAT!
6.) I SINCERELY hope that you never give this story up. I know that there are plot lines in motion that will have to be resolved eventually. But I'm all for you writing this indefinately. *evilgrin*

There were SOO many aspects about this story that I want to comment on and tell you why I LOVE it so much. However, it'd be a) ridiculously long, and b) infinately hard to put that many chapter's responses down. May I just say that I absolutely LOVE you and this piece. I'll keep reading it for as long as you're willing to write it!

WOW! *hugs*

SinnerSaint
22nd June 2005, 09:04
Dominic is such an evil bastard. All Dominics are, trust me I knew one once and while he wasn't a vampire he could suck the life right out of you. Anyway, great chapter, Can't wait for the club scene.

lexchloe
22nd June 2005, 11:43
Great update. Loving the Chlex (they're cute and and hot at the same time). I'm so worried about the Dominic thing though. Please don't let him hurt Chloe. :puppydog: I hope the Luthor's find him and kill him dead before he figures out that Chloe is Lex's mate. Can't wait for more.

Shy Butterfly
22nd June 2005, 14:40
thanks for the wonderful update. Lex and Chloe are so sweet together.

becky
22nd June 2005, 20:33
Gah! Dominic, you naughty naughty boy... I'm really torn between wanting to read the smut in Metropolis, and wanting to lock Chloe in the wine cellar away from Dominic's beady eyes... I have a really bad feeling!!

Wouldn't it be cool if Dom took Oliver's urn to the Talon for a romantic interlude, and Lana mistook him for a dirty ashtray? Add that to the list of ways that Lana could die! Plus there'd be an added bonus of the potential for Dom to resurrect a packet of Lambert & Butler...

Becky

TabbyG
22nd June 2005, 21:21
I can't wait to find out what Lex and Chloe get up to in Metropolis, but can't help but want Lex to find out about Dominic. I can't decide. Keep up the very good work.

red turtle
23rd June 2005, 19:09
Good chapter. I can't to read about Lex's reaction to Chloe's outfit. Update soon.

Lillian
23rd June 2005, 21:02
I want Lex kills Dominic but I want that Lex has to save chloe from Dominic's claws.
I would like that Dominic kidnap Chloe and Lex saves her in the last minute. That will be great. Accion and intrigue. Chloe in a dark room with a pair of eyes that spy her and scare her.
Please more soon.

Leo Princess
23rd June 2005, 21:34
Aw shucks, those poor women. Is there anyway Lucas can do a mind bend on Lana, make her think that her name is Chrissy and, therefore, Dominic would think that she's a possible mate for Lex? Those other two women sound intelligent; I'd hate to see them die at Dominic's hands. *sniff*

Pufkinz
24th June 2005, 07:19
Dominic is in for one hell of a suprise.... LOL. Only wise is he takes Lana instead of the poor others. Can't wait for the club scene. Nice update

:)

meg20
24th June 2005, 15:12
Great update, really need Dominic killed. I'm afraid that going to that club means that someone in Dom's army will find out the truth about who really is Lex' mate.
Still waiting for the next chapter and the clubsmut!:beg:

slayer44
25th June 2005, 05:04
Another great update. I'm so excited for more smut :D . You have me relying on this story. Everytime i come on, i have to check if this fic is updated, and if it isn't, i feel so sad.

ruafair
26th June 2005, 14:01
Apologies, I was far too hungover yesterday to do anything.... even post this... :D Fiona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Hundred and Four – First Strike

Thursday afternoon found Chloe and Clark in the Talon. Lana and her aunt we off for the afternoon and Chloe could swear that Clark looked very relieved when he saw that Lana wasn’t there.

They were waiting for Pete to finish football practice so all three of them could head out for pizza. It had been quite awhile since the three of them had done anything together and Chloe had found herself looking forward to it all day.

“So how long is your dad going to be away for?” asked Clark as he placed her coffee in front of her and took his own seat.

“No idea,” she replied, “the Romanovs have told him he is welcome to stay as long as he wants. I may never see him again,” she finished with a grin.

“That’s really nice of them, seeing as they’ve only really met him.”

“That’s not entirely true. It seems that dad met Sergi in Metropolis years ago, actually just before he and I moved to Smallville.”

“Small world,” grinned Clark,

“You have no idea,” murmured Chloe as she took a sip of her drink.

After settling her cup down again, Chloe started telling him about the Romanovs and the imminent birth of their first grandchild. While she spoke Clark took the opportunity to study his friend. For some weird reason he thought she looked, well, almost older. There seemed to be this air of maturity around her, but he guessed that was due to the fact she was dating Lex Luthor. Also he noticed how well they got on when Lana wasn’t around. And there was another thing… Lana. He had pined after the girl for so long that he had convinced himself she was perfect in every way. But, over the last month he had noticed aspects to her personality that had effectively chipped away at that perfect frame he had her in. He had sat there and listened to her put Chloe down, and then very publicly flirt with Lucas Luthor.

Inwardly sighing Clark ran a hand through his hair and looked at Chloe to see her watching him with a grin on her face.

“And welcome back to plant Earth Mr Kent, we do so hope you enjoyed your inter-galactic flight,” she teased.

“Ha. Ha,” he replied, “sorry about that, got lost in my thoughts for a moment.”

“Anything in particular?” she asked, “do you want to talk about it?”

“No, no, it’s fine, but thanks for the offer,” replied Clark, covering his hand with hers and squeezing it gently. “I know things haven’t been great between us in the last while, but you do know I love you right? You are still my best friend Chlo.”

Chloe smiled at him, and Clark couldn’t help his own smile from forming, it had been awhile since he had the full on Chloe Sullivan smile. “Mushy farm boy,” she said, “I love you too, though god only knows why.”

“Should I leave the two of you alone,” the teasing voice of Pete sounded.

Chloe rolled her eyes as she pushed the other chair out from the table so Pete could sit down.

“How was practice?” asked Clark.

“Painful,” he grinned, “but thoughts of the game on Saturday got me through.”

“What game?” asked Chloe, “I didn’t know the crows were playing this weekend.”

“They’re not. This is the game in Metropolis. Lucas got us box seats,” said Clark.

“And not just standard box seats,” added Pete, grabbing Clark’s cup and draining what was left of his hot chocolate, “but the crème de la crème, the Luthor box seat, for us two, Clark’s dad, my dad and brother.”

“That was nice of him to organise that for you.”

“It sure was,” replied Pete, “good for us that you’re friends with him.”

“That’s it, you are using me for my rich connections,” said Chloe with false drama.

“Damn Pete, she’s onto us,” Clark grinned.

“Doesn’t matter now Clark, we’ve got the result we needed.”

All three stared at each other before laughing. “Have you plans for the weekend Chlo?” asked Pete after they calmed down.

“I most certainly do. Lex, myself, Lucas, Karl and Elena are going clubbing on Saturday, and we’ll probably stay in Metropolis for the night.”

“Sounds like fun,” said Clark, as they all stood up to leave, “let’s hope pizza with us isn’t too boring for you,” he added with a teasing smile.

“Where is Chloe this evening?” asked Lucas as Lex entered the room.

“She was meeting Clark and Pete after school and they were going for pizza or something,” he replied.

“And you let her go, on her own.”

“She’s not alone, Karl is out keeping an eye on her,” smirked Lex.

“I see,” replied Lucas, “and I’m assuming your lovely mate doesn’t know of the presence of her bodyguard.”

“Of course she doesn’t,” muttered Lex, ignoring the snigger from his brother.

“It’s not surprising you didn’t tell her,” continued Lucas, “I bet you’d have been in for some tongue lashing if you did.”

Lex said nothing but the look on his face told Lucas everything he needed to know. And once again the need to tease, especially his brother overcame everything else.

“Although a *tongue lashing* from the lovely Chloe wouldn’t be *all* that bad,” he said, “I mean I only had a very small taste myself but…” He never got a chance to finish that statement as Lex launched at him and Lucas found himself pinned against a wall, with Lex’s hand tight around his throat.

“Damn it Lex,” croaked Lucas as he clawed at his brother’s hand, “I can’t fucking breathe.”

“You don’t need to breathe,” snarled Lex, “now what did you mean by a ‘small taste’?”

“We kissed,” said Lucas, still struggling against the hand holding his throat, “ages ago, well before you even noticed her.”

“Chloe never mentioned it.”

“And have you told her about every kiss you’ve had,” snapped Lucas, “damn it Lex, let me *go*.”

Lex released him and stepped back. “I’ve told you over and over again about bringing Chloe into these childish taunts of yours Lucas.”

“You’re just pissed cause I tasted that sweet mouth first,” said Lucas, choosing not to mention that it was that very kiss that pretty much told him and Chloe that they’d only ever be friends.

‘You just can’t keep your mouth shut,’ thought Lex. He knew he should be above his brother’s teasing, but somehow Lucas always knew exactly what to say to make his lose his control.

“Perhaps, but then again, I get to *taste* her in ways I sincerely hope, for your own sake, you don’t even dream about.” Without giving his brother a chance to answer for fear that whatever came out of his mouth would result in him hurting Lucas in many ways, Lex turned around and left the room.

“Damn it will she ever leave,” muttered the man as he watched Christine Fellows continue to chatter away to her friends.

He and his three *companions* where waiting for the young woman to finish up. She was the first name on Dominic’s list.

“You know,” piped up one of the vampires in the group, “I’m kind of hoping she isn’t the mate, I mean look at her, think of the *fun* we could have with her.” This statement earned laughs from the others.

“Anyway, even if she is, Dominic said we could still have her after he’s done.”

“There won’t be much left of her by the time Dominic’s done with her,” muttered another.

“Will you all shut the fuck up, we haven’t even got her yet.”

“Hey she’s leaving,” said one of the vampires, directing the conversation from turning into a full-blown argument.

“At last,” said the leader, “ok let’s go.”

---

Lucas had decided to get out of the house after his little *chat* with Lex, it would give his brother time to calm down. Despite the persona Lex portrayed to the rest of the world, in Lucas’ mind he was still the easiest target his knew to tease.

As he walked along he thought about how he could push Lex further during their trip to the club on Saturday, with the added bonus of Chloe being there as well. Chuckling softly to himself, his planning was interrupted and he thought he heard something. He stopped, listening carefully. “Must be your imagination Lucas,” he said to himself. But as he started walking he heard it again.

Hurrying towards the noise he found himself facing an alley, the scent of blood hitting him strongly.

“Shut up Bitch,” he heard a man say, followed by the sound of a slap and a woman crying.

Lucas hurried down the alley to be *greeted* with the horrific sight of a young woman being brutalised by four men, well two men and two vampires.

The woman was cowering naked on the ground, her body a map of scratches and bruises, the remnants of her clothes strewn around the alley.

“I do so hope I’m not interrupting,” drawled Lucas, barely keeping a hold on his anger, his demon was practically screaming to be let loose.

“Fuck off,” snarled one of the men, “this is none of your business.”

Christine raised her eyes briefly and locked them on Lucas; he could see the pleading in them. But the look was broken by one of the men slapping her again, sending her head reeling back to slam off the ground.

“Oh I think this is very much my business,” growled Lucas, his eyes turning gold.

“Hey you are welcome to join in,” grinned one of the men, “she’s still got a little fight left in her.”

That was it for Lucas; giving himself over to his demon he vamped out and threw himself at the gang. The woman was forgotten as the four readied themselves for the attack. But none of them were any match for a master vampire like Lucas. The first vampire he reached quickly had his neck broken and had barely turned to dust before Lucas was attacking someone else.

He grabbed the man and sank his fangs into his neck; swinging out an arm he caught the other vampire with a punch, sending the demon flying into the wall. The other man took this opportunity to escape, without sparing a glance at what was happening he quickly ran out of the alley.

Lucas dropped the drained human to the ground and quickly advanced on the dazed vampire. Grabbing him by the neck he dragged him up and slammed him repeatedly against the wall. “Not. So Fucking. Tough. Now,” he snarled, punctuating each word with a harder slam of the vampire’s head against the brick wall.

With a roar Lucas tore the vampire’s head off, the remains quickly disintegrating to dust.

Clenching his hands into fists he took deep breaths to calm himself down. A whimper came from the woman behind him and Lucas allowed his human face to appear before turning to face her. She was struggling to pull herself up into a sitting position, all the while trying to cover her naked body. Lucas shrugged off his coat and slowly approached her. Her head shot up and she grimaced in pain, her eyes not fully focussing.

“It’s ok,” he said, keeping his voice soft and gentle, “I’m not going to hurt you,” he continued approaching her, holding his coat out.

She sniffed a couple of times, tears streaming down her face, mingling with the blood on her cheeks.

“Shush,” crooned Lucas, kneeling beside her and draping the coat around her shoulders, “it’s ok now, you’re safe.”

She began crying harder and Lucas slipped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her gently against him, all the time whispering softly to her that she was ok now, as he let her cry against his shoulder.

Reaching into his pants’ pocket he pulled out his cell-phone. He called Lex and quickly informed him of what happened, and that a body needed to be disposed of before calling the police. Hanging up and re-pocketing his phone, Lucas wrapped his other arm around the girl and sat there in the dark alley waiting for his brother.

meg20
26th June 2005, 14:18
Very nice update. Chloe, Pete and Clark befriending was terrific. Lucas teasing Lex is always fun to read and I'm so happy that Lucas saved Christine - he's true hero! Hope there's more Chlex in next chapter.
Update soon please!!!

jaxie926
26th June 2005, 14:20
one more minion down!! good to see Dominic can't find even quasi decent helpers anymore...
love the continued lucas and lex teasing/torture
glad to see that Clark's finally getting a clue about the PinkPrincess :D

*paitently awaits more*

meeaz
26th June 2005, 14:23
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. can't wait for more.

lexchloe
26th June 2005, 14:28
Great update. Love the Chlark and the Chloe/Clark/Pete moments. Glad to see that Clark is wising up to Lana and realising that she's not all that. Also loved the Lex/Lucas teasing. Yay Lucas to the rescue. :wub: Hope this helps them figure out what Dominic is up to before he gets his nasty mitts on Chloe. Can't wait for more.

welshy
26th June 2005, 14:47
That was a great chapter, I hope there's going to be more soon

BabDreamer
26th June 2005, 14:57
Hi! I'm kinda new here and I spent the most part of yesterday and last night reading this, as well as well as your fic with feral Lex (which was great, BTW) and while at first I was a little worried about this AU situation, I totally love it! Excellent job. I can't wait to read more.

Now that Lucas saved her and included Lex in on it, could this mean Dominic will concentrate on this girl? I wish they could find out that Dominic his onto Lex's mate, I don't want anything bad to happen to Chloe. Maybe the vamps will have told Christine stuff that will help them *Hopeful* :D

Kit Merlot
26th June 2005, 15:19
This was a great update!

Thank GOD, that Lucas was able to help that poor girl, and I loved that he called his brother for help in dealing with the dead henchmen's body.

But the best part? Clark finally seeing what a complete bitch Lana is :grin3:

chril1
26th June 2005, 15:41
ok, excellent as ever

good stuff: chloe-clark-pete, clark's realization, lucas-lex, hero lucas,

everything really

lea
xxx

red turtle
26th June 2005, 16:34
Great chapter. Lex is going to kill Lucas one of these days if he doesn't quit taunting Lex.

lisa
26th June 2005, 16:41
That was a great chapter. I can't believe the other vamps are so stupid they didn't recognize Lucas Luthor.

Lucas called Lex for help and Clark realizing what kind of person Lana is! Did that really happen?!

*passes out*

Gemkat5
26th June 2005, 17:20
Apologies, I was far too hungover yesterday to do anything.... even post this... Fiona
YIPPEEEE!!!! Our inspired writer has done some field research for the upcoming club scene! I love a dedicated author, really I do :D

As for this chapter, well Fi- you've done it again! a great update that was worth the wait. I like how you portray Lucas, you really have a good fix on him. He is the teasing brother to the end but is also a 'take matters into his own hands' persona too. Add that to being flirty, and compassionate-very well written.

I like how Chloe is re-establishing her friendships with Clark and Pete, it's always important to keep old friends when you make new ones. The lack of Lana was much appriciated I have to admit, though I await something brutal and ugly to happen to her eventually.

Again, wonderful job!!!!!

pipersmum
26th June 2005, 17:21
you updated, :ecstatic: just in time before i go on holiday now i have something to look forward to when i return hopefully the club scene is next :beg: Clark finally knows that Lana is not PERFECT hooray :shocked: Lucas is a hero as we all knew he was :clapclap: and Lex threatening Lucas over comments over Chloe makes a almost perfect chapter don't you think?

Not An Addict
26th June 2005, 19:08
*sniffs the air* What's that? *sniffs again* Do I smell . . . possibilities?

*looks back and forth between Lucas and Christine*

*'shipper heart starts to beat a little faster*

What? A girl can dream, can't she? And is it my fault that Lucas finding his mate would result in some excellent opportunities for Lex to tease him right back and give Lucas a taste of his own medicine? *innocent look*

Great chapter, Fi. But stop with the teasing, already, and give us leather-clad!Chlex, dammit! If you do, there's a shiny nickel in it for you. ^_~

Yarvarni
26th June 2005, 20:26
ahhh perhaps Lucas has found a love interest????I'm sure he will feel protective of Christine after saving her. Love that Cluck has seen what a witch Blana is!

Janet
26th June 2005, 20:40
oooh... good chapter Fi.

Of course, there's never such thing as a BAD chapter when it comes to your writing...

Anyway! Loved all the interaction... such great relationships, so well built. Al/Miles deserve to be flogged.

jaxie926
26th June 2005, 20:48
What? A girl can dream, can't she? And is it my fault that Lucas finding his mate would result in some excellent opportunities for Lex to tease him right back and give Lucas a taste of his own medicine? *innocent look*

hmmm... what a theory....

buffiy18
26th June 2005, 20:55
Stupid goons... I can't wait to see what happends when Lex finds out they were trying to see if she was HIS mate. Excellent chapter. Glad to see Chloe doing some normal things and haging out with others instead of just Lex and her new vamp friends. Also glad to see that you have started to cure Clark of his stupid Lana affliction.

becky
26th June 2005, 21:35
Go Lucas!! I hope that with him and Lex there, it will give them the heads-up that Dominic is working his way through the phone book, starting with the CH's...

and of course the teasing was wicked :devil:

I love the friendship that chloe, clark and pete have in this chapter... I think it tells us a lot about chloe and how far she has come... excellent job!!

Becky

S.Ann Smith
26th June 2005, 22:35
aww...

thank you for the update Fi

Chica
26th June 2005, 23:15
great update! can't wait for the next Ch.

Star14
26th June 2005, 23:28
Thanks for the update! More pretty please!!!! :)

vardaquareien
27th June 2005, 00:30
Wonderful chappy as usual Fi! I was pleasantly surprised by the Chloe/Clark/Pete scenes. I'm glad that they've come to appreciate her. I loved Clark's thoughts - both his appreciation of Chloe and his disparagement of Lana.

As always I adored Lucas's teasing of Lex!!! He's just so easy! There's nothing sexier than Lex Luthor all protective and possessive of what's his *shudder* mmmm yummm!

I'm so glad that Lucas was able to save the poor girl from Dominic's minions! And his manner of destroying them was very satisfying *purrs*. Now I don't know whether this was something I picked up from your writing or whether I'm completely making it up, but do I sense there could be a future with Lucas and Christine? Don't know how the idea came to me but, well...I'd luv to see Lucas with someone...

sydsvaughn
27th June 2005, 01:15
Nicely done! I so loved this chapter ... and the bonding and Lucas to the rescue!!

SaraC

star del mar
27th June 2005, 03:10
How about I know love Lucas more then I thought. That was a great update. Chloe is happy and mature, probably has something to do with all the Lex lovin she's getting, lol. But hey, at least someone is noticing the difference. And Lucas, I could just kiss him right now, very noble AND bad ass. Update again soon!

Steph*

JosiCuervo
27th June 2005, 03:29
Umm...Vamped out, kick ass Lucas made me kinda tingly...in my girly parts... :wth: Do you think you could write in some frivolous club sex between Lucas and a vamp named Josi?? :yeahbaby: I'd be happy give you some really dirty suggestions... ;)

:worship: Great update, Fiona! Looking forward to the next chapter...and as always...*holds breath*
~Erica :blinkkiss

lilinny
27th June 2005, 03:54
Is this perhaps a love interest for Lucas? Will Lucas make the connection from Christine Fellows to Dominic? I can't wait to find out!! Fantastic chapter.

BellaMR
27th June 2005, 06:54
Good minions are so hard to find. These stupid guys didn't even recognize Lex's brother? You'd think if they were looking for Lex's mate, they might expect her to have some protection. Morons. Anyway, how were these guys supposed to determine if she was the mate or not? It seems they were close to killing her without really getting any info.
Now Lucas will have to stick close to Christine. She's in even more danger now. But at least Chloe is a little safer because Dominic's attention will be focused on Christine.
I wonder if Clark will play a part in protecting Chloe. In the beginning of the story, Lex and Lucas took an interest in Clark because they knew he wasn't a normal human. Will this investigation resume?

TikiDoll
27th June 2005, 07:57
lovely as always , i wonder how someone could be this good at writing!!!!!

Leo Princess
27th June 2005, 08:04
Dominic is going to fry.

SinnerSaint
27th June 2005, 08:07
That poor girl ! Thank God that Lucas helped her ! He is totally my hero now for saving a damsel in distress.
The Chloe/Clark interaction was great and I like how Clark is starting to see Lana with clearer eyes . Also glad that he let Chloe know that he does care for her and value her friendship , as in the past he has taken the wonderful Ms. Sullivan for granted.

leik2
27th June 2005, 08:34
And the fun continues. Lucas, my hero. Also glad to read Clark taking off his tunnel vision spectacles.

arkakitty
27th June 2005, 10:15
Loved the update.

I really really enjoy Lucas teasing xD

More soon please.

Marcjana
27th June 2005, 12:23
I totally agree with Kit Merlot about what was the very best at this update. Clark seeing Lana in just the right light!

You're the best Fiona. As always I can't wait for the next chapter!

Marcjana

chlexy
27th June 2005, 12:34
My fave part was the friending happening with Chloe/Clark/Pete. le sigh. So reminds me of early days Smallville and it's soooo nice. :-)

I suddenly find myself wanting to 'ship Lucas with someone too. Hmm.

teejei
27th June 2005, 14:34
loved the Chloe/Clark/Pete interaction. at least they're getting along better now, without the friction that Lana brings to the mix. :grin3:

and Cheeky!Lucas is back! it's pretty good that Lex got the control to just walk away now instead of forever banging Lucas against the wall. give the guy a break, Lex! he's onto something, what with rescuing the poor girl from Dominic's goons! :wub:

really waiting for that club chappy...and crossing my fingers that if ever Dominic gets wind of Chloe, she would elude and frustrate him even more. :P

Not An Addict
27th June 2005, 20:22
Ooh! Okay, I know I already reviewed, but I just got a thought. Again, I may be insanely off with this, but that's what makes it just a theory. ^_~ Since Lucas went to some trouble (or so it's going to be seen) to rescue and protect this girl, will Dominic assume that he's found the right girl? After all, Lucas would probably be very protective of Lex's mate . . .

I know, I know, I'm interrupting the flow of the story with all this speculation. But you know how to stop that, don't you, Fi? *batts eyes* I'll probably quiet down when I get another update . . .

Probably. ^_~

Queen Of Tact
28th June 2005, 10:20
Fi, oy sorry it took me so long to leave u some fb.. I was readign it again and i saw that i hadn't left any for the new ch.... Great update as always... Loved to see Lucas kicking some ass... I'm also glad like everyone else is to see the Clark is seeing just what a bitch Lana really is... I can't wait for more...

Great job hon..

CC

greeneyednblond
28th June 2005, 18:25
I love this fic, its so much fun. Some shrink should tell Dominic that men don't usualy marry their 'type' don't know why, but its true....

Gaia
28th June 2005, 20:53
God-it is so good to come home to an Update.:D Wonderfull as always Fiona.
UPdate fast please:D

stwbrrydelight
29th June 2005, 05:51
Good god woman...what have you gotten Lucus into? Is the ever present pesky brother a good boy saving girls in need....
This is going great...what will Dominic do when he finds all the girls on his list are not what he is looking for or will the Luthor clan get a whiff of his plan and demolish it before then???
Hope to see more soon...finding updates really relieves the dull ache that my 12 hour shifts at work produce...oh to of just graduated college and now be the underling

KawaiiRyu
29th June 2005, 06:51
Lovely, lovely. Glad Lucas was there in time...perhaps something could develope between those two? And I'm happy to see Chloe, Clark and Pete getting along all right again, although I can't wait for more smut and (most definitly) the club scene!

TabbyG
29th June 2005, 17:59
Oh my goodness, what will Lex say when he realizes the girl was part of an attack on Chloe? I can't wait until Chloe finds out about the bodhyguard. Lex will have his work cut out for him. Keep on posting.

starmoon
1st July 2005, 07:17
great update love that lucas helped the girl and clark finaly sees lana for what she realy is an evil horrible bitch. can't wait for more espally if it has chloe and lex together.

ruafair
1st July 2005, 18:00
Apologies varying things this week conspired to keep me offline.... Also I think I'm getting the flu... :( ....... Anyway sorry to burst some peoeple's bubbles, but no, Lucas and Christine will not be getting together, I have plans for the lovely Lucas :devil: Fiona

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Hundred and Five – Sinister Feelings

“Here,” said Lex handing his brother a very large glass of brandy, “you look like you need it.”

Lucas took it gratefully and knocked it back in one go. His eyes widened and he stared at Lex as the sharp coppery tang of blood mingled with the alcohol burnt a path down his throat.

“I said you looked like you needed it,” smirked Lex.

“Yours?” asked Lucas, and smiled as Lex nodded his head.

“Are you ok now?” asked Lex, taking the seat opposite his brother. It had been hours since the incident in the alley. When Lex had arrived, he disposed of the body quickly, and then rang the police and ambulance. Lucas had told the police he had heard the woman being attacked and intervened, managing to scare them off. The woman in question, Christine, even though being deeply in shock, did manage, quite vocally to tell the police that Lucas had nothing to do with the attack.

“I’ve been around a long time, and yes I’ve done some terrible things like torture people,” said Lucas, “but I never could understand why a group of men would attack just one person, especially a woman. I don’t mean that in a ‘they are the weaker sex’ way, I’ve know some very tough women over the decades, but what does a group of men and vampires get when they attack a lone woman. It makes me sick, Jesus Lex, she was fucking destroyed, and she had no chance. And I will find that one that got away, I have his scent, that bastard will be hunted down and hurt till he is begging for me to kill him.”

Lex smiled at his brother. Lucas may never stay with the same woman for more than five minutes, but one thing he couldn’t stand was violence against women. He had seen his brother on more than one occasion come to a woman in need. “I’ll help with that torturing,” he said.

“Do you think it was a random attack, or something else?”

“It screams random,” replied Lex, “but you can never know, especially with these whispers of Dominic being spotted. We’ll keep an eye out all the same though. I have also put someone on guard at the hospital to keep an eye on the girl you saved.”

“Thanks Lex, ” sighed Lucas, “Man I so need a good night out, a night of drinking and hot casual sex.”

“Guess I know what your plans are for Saturday night,” grinned Lex.

“Like you’re not looking forward to showing Chloe off,” replied Lucas, and earned a knowing grin from Lex. “It will be a good night, like I said, we need it.”

“That we do bro, that we do.”

“Fucking imbecile,” growled Dominic, throwing the man across the room, and rejoicing in the loud crack that came as his nose was broken. “There were four of you,” continued the enraged vampire, staking over to the dazed man who was clutching his bloody nose. “Now I know Lucas fucking Luthor is a master vampire but I thought that four of you may have put up a better fight. Obviously I gave you all too much credit, damn idiots.”

“We couldn’t do anything,” said the man, “he moved so fast, he was possessed.”

“I don’t want your petty excuses,” snarled Dominic, picking the man up by the neck, “and on top of everything the stupid bitch is still alive, granted she’ll be traumatised for whatever is left of her life, but what part of ‘if she is not Luthor’s mate do what you want with her and kill her afterwards’ didn’t you understand?” He shook the man hard, slamming him against the wall again.

There were other humans and vampires around, watching what was going on, making no move to help the man. Most were just happy that they weren’t the one Dominic was taking his anger out on.

“I’ve had enough of stupid people working for me,” continued Dominic, punching the man repeatedly, “so you’re fired,” and he broke the man’s neck, dropping his lifeless body to the floor. “Let our recently deceased friend be a lesson to you all, now get out, except you Etienne,” he directed at the French vampire.

Everyone shuffled out, two of the vampires taking the dead body with them.

“Any news?” Dominic asked.

“I found a very interesting parchment among your mother’s things, and I do believe this is what you’ve been looking for,” replied Etienne.

Dominic fought the smile that threatened to appear. He took a seat and motioned for Etienne to do the same, “tell me everything,” he said.

“You seem troubled love,” said Lillian laying her hands on Lionel’s shoulders and kneading them gently.

“I’m not at the troubled stage yet,” he replied, taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss on her palm. Still holding her hand he guided her around and pulled her into his lap.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, laying her head on his shoulder.

“It’s a feeling Lillian, a feeling that the end is coming.”

“Lionel, that’s rather morbid, even for you,” she teased.

“This war is reaching its climax love, this will be it, and either we or Dominic will emerge victorious.”

“Dominic is a spent force. He has nothing left to throw at us other than a rag-bag group of low life’s, what possible chance has he of victory?”

Lionel’s arms tightened around her, “we haven’t survived and ruled this long by underestimating any opponent that has come our way.”

“I know that Lionel, but there is nothing to underestimate this time, Dominic is, and *has* nothing,” she wound her arms around his neck, “what is it love? I’m sensing something from you.”

“I don’t know Lillian,” he replied with a sigh, “I have this feeling of… foreboding I suppose is the best description. Dominic has one final trick up his sleeve and even though I have no idea what it is, I do know it’s powerful, powerful enough to turn the tide in his favour if we let it.”

Lillian’s brow furrowed as she thought on what Lionel had said. What on earth could Dominic have that could be that powerful?

“We’ve faced many dangers and enemies over the centuries Lionel and we have always triumphed,” she said, her voice strong, “Dominic is just another one we need to overcome, and overcome we will. Let him have his weapon, we’re Luthors, we can take on anyone or anything and still come out on top.”

Lionel smiled at his wife; he would need her strength, her and his sons to see this through. Shrugging off the bad feeling for the time being he pulled his wife closer and kissed her hard, losing himself in her.

It was after 4.00am when Lex slipped into bed beside Chloe. After the events of the evening he had found himself exhausted and wanted nothing more than to curl up beside his mate.

Chloe murmured his name in her sleep and instinctively turned in the bed, wrapping her arms around him. Lex smiled as his arms went around and he savoured the feel of her warm body against his.

Lucas was right, they could all do with a good night out, and he did want to show his mate off. He wanted the others at the club, both human and vampire to see how beautiful and sexy his Chloe was. Plus the thought of Chloe dressed all in leather for their night out was too hot an opportunity to pass up even if he was still a little apprehensive about bringing her to a real vampire club.

‘She’s going to have to get use to our real world sometime,’ his demon had said, ‘it might as well be now. Anyway think of taking her hard and fast in the club, fucking her with others there, not caring if they were watching as we bury our cock into her over and over again.’

Lex groaned as his demon’s words had the desired effect and he could feel himself harden. Extracting his arms from Chloe he gently pushed her onto her back and pulled the covers from her. Smiling as she wriggled in her sleep he parted her legs and slipping his hands into the waistband of her pyjama bottoms set about waking her up.

Dominic used all his control to keep himself from jumping up and down as Etienne told him everything he had found out. The French vampire was one of the few in the group that Dominic had any time for. Like himself, Etienne was a half-blood and almost as old as he was. An especially sadistic vampire he delighted in pain and torture, having plied his trade during the Second World War with the Nazis. Etienne had a particular enjoyment of blondes, male and female. And he and Dominic had spent many a time talking over various torture techniques.

The other very redeeming factor about Etienne was his deep interest and knowledge of magic, and was only too delighted to assist Dominic in his plans to bring Olivier back. So it was with great gusto that he poured over everything that Dominic had kept belonging to his mother. And among those things he had found an ancient Egyptian parchment, that he believed was what they were looking for.

But, as he explained to Dominic, the ceremony was very complicated and success was not guaranteed.

“I don’t care what you have to do, or who you have to kill,” said Dominic, “you will get everything ready for the ceremony. Whatever you need, will be provided, I am giving you free reign of everyone, you are to use them as you see fit, and I mean that in every sense. Not only are they to be used to help you gather what is required, but should any stress-relief be need they are there for you.”

“A most generous offer,” grinned the other vampire, “actually one of the ingredients for the ceremony is the entire blood supply of a small child, in fact the parchment is quiet specific on what this child should look like, and it just so happens that fair hair is mentioned.”

“Lucky for you,” smirked Dominic, “give someone you trust the details and the child shall be procured for you.”

“Do you know how much pain will have to be inflicted to get *all* the blood drained from a body, even a child’s,” said Etienne, his eyes gleaming at the thought.

“I don’t,” replied Dominic, “but I am very much looking forward to watching you do it.”

“Oh and you will *enjoy* every minute of it.”

With a satisfied smirk, Dominic leaned back in his chair as the other vampire began outlining how he would drain the child. ‘Soon Olivier, very soon,’ he thought.

Queen Of Tact
1st July 2005, 18:26
*huggles & kisses* I'm sorry your not feeling all to great baby... If I could I'd make you some chicken soup, but by the time I have it done and then ship it to you (that's if you can ship soup) I'm sure you'll be all better... *hugs* don't worry about the late update, just take care of yourself....

Why do I have a feeling he's going to try and bring his lover olivier back from the dead.... Well, then again it could be for a couple other things also, and neither of them good.....

Great update hon.... I can't wait for sat night...

CC

BabDreamer
1st July 2005, 18:27
Now I've definitely got some worries... Lex, showing your mate off at this point is NOT a good idea! And what with Etienne who likes to torture blondes!!! This is not good!!
I'm glad Lionel is taking this seriously and not underestimating Dominic...

Can't wait to read more!

Krysia
1st July 2005, 18:50
Man, every time I think dominic culdn't be worse he proves me wrong. I do hope there will be some kind of awful punishment for him in the future? Making him a prisoner in his own body, so he can see what is happening to him [ and of course there wuld be horrible things like helping sick humans in a hospital or being a singing telegram person and so on, happening] much like Lionel was in "wild at heart" would be a good start.
Can't wait for the club.

Not An Addict
1st July 2005, 18:55
Oh, evil. Sweet, sweet evil. I can't wait to see how this newest development turns out. Now, this is the spell to bring Oliver back, right? Hmph. I have few worries there. Oliver seemed to be kind of a pansy. ^_~ Also, I have this really amusing mental image of Dominic getting turned on watching Etienne torture people and deciding he doesn't need Oliver back, after all. Heh. Funny. ^_^

Can't wait to see what happens. And even though I'm sure it's going to have disastrous consequences, I still can't wait for the club scene! A real vampire club . . . Chloe's not going to know what hit her. ^_~

meeaz
1st July 2005, 19:40
things are definately not looking good for chloe at the moment even though she has lex ravishing her. great update yet again. i got so giddy when i saw that you updated hehe. anyways, great job and as always, more soon please!!!

lexchloe
1st July 2005, 20:35
Oh man Dominic needs to die right now!!!! He really is a sick twisted bastard and I dread to think of what would happen if he got his hands on Chloe. Loved Lucas the hero in this update. Hope Lionel acts on his bad feeling and strikes before Dominic can. Can't wait for the next one.

arkakitty
1st July 2005, 20:48
Wow. The tension is increasing ... I'm longing for the climax. Still love it :)

Kit Merlot
1st July 2005, 21:08
Good update, Fi, but I have to confess to a great deal of misgivings about Chloe and Lex going to this vampire club.

Why do I have the sick feeling that Dominic will discover Chloe's identity when she shows up with Lex? And I have to say that the idea of Lex and Chloe having sex right in front of everybody at the club really freaks me out, too.

I guess I'm kind of a baby :eek:

But you know that I will continue to read this wonderful fic, right?

And just as a side note, I hope Dominic doesn't hurt Chloe or any of the Luthors. But it would be okay if he hurt Lana and Nell:D

JosiCuervo
1st July 2005, 22:18
“Here,” said Lex handing his brother a very large glass of brandy, “you look like you need it.”

Lucas took it gratefully and knocked it back in one go. His eyes widened and he stared at Lex as the sharp coppery tang of blood mingled with the alcohol burnt a path down his throat.

“I said you looked like you needed it,” smirked Lex.

“Yours?” asked Lucas, and smiled as Lex nodded his head.
:wth: I’m slightly disturbed that this was a turn on for me…weird… :P

“Thanks Lex, ” sighed Lucas, “Man I so need a good night out, a night of drinking and hot casual sex.”
:yeahbaby: Oh yeah….bring it on! I’m SOOOO ready for the club action!! *crosses fingers that the Vamp orgy will not be cut short by Dominic and his minions* :kill:

‘She’s going to have to get use to our real world sometime,’ his demon had said, ‘it might as well be now. Anyway think of taking her hard and fast in the club, fucking her with others there, not caring if they were watching as we bury our cock into her over and over again.’

Lex groaned as his demon’s words had the desired effect and he could feel himself harden. Extracting his arms from Chloe he gently pushed her onto her back and pulled the covers from her. Smiling as she wriggled in her sleep he parted her legs and slipping his hands into the waistband of her pyjama bottoms set about waking her up.
Hey!! Way to leave my hangin’!! I was really jonesin’ for some vampy Chlex fuckin’!! :drool2:

With a satisfied smirk, Dominic leaned back in his chair as the other vampire began outlining how he would drain the child. ‘Soon Olivier, very soon,’ he thought.
:nono:The foreboding is unbearable at this point…nice job…

Fioooona!!!!!!!! Since I’m salivating for more I have to deem this a really great update! Now please post the part of this chapter you must have forgotten. Ya know….the part where Lex wakes Chloe up and gives her some… :hankpank:

~Erica ;)

welshy
1st July 2005, 23:03
This does not look good for Chloe, I hope they realise whats going on before Dominic does something.

Can't wait for more :)

pipersmum
2nd July 2005, 00:15
Thanx for updating i always look forward to your updates it puts a smile on my face :grin: I hope Lionel figures things out before anyone gets killed and even though the club is a bad idea i can't wait to read about it :yeahbaby:

policegurl
2nd July 2005, 02:01
i hope dominic dies slowly and painfully. and that is my thought for today
Love Always,
Me

BellaMR
2nd July 2005, 02:24
Lex was amazing in this chapter. Despite the constant teasing and death threats, its clear that he loves his brother. I found it really touching that Lex gave Lucas some of his blood. Nice bonding before the inevitable battle ahead.

Maybe if Lana dies her hair blond in the next chapter, she can be used in the sacrafice needed to bring back Oliver. Other than that slightly cheery thought, the notion of this spell makes me sick. Messing with the dead is never a good thing and to hurt innocents in the process. I think its time to kill some half-breeds.

lilinny
2nd July 2005, 02:57
Okay. That thing with the baby creeped me out. But I can't wait for club night!!! Fantastic chapter!

Ace9
2nd July 2005, 02:59
Oh god...

I just saw the movie A Time to Kill. I can't bare to think of another child goign through that kind of pain..for a spell. Hopefully Superman or the Luthor's or someone can come to the rescue..ugh! The new chapter is great, but much like Lionel...I have this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach about what's going to happen.

Oh is Chloe going to get any skills, meaning fighting and protection skills?

Sin,
A9

jaxie926
2nd July 2005, 03:35
And Dominic is no longer a wimp... he's causing some friction. Yea!

I'm actually happy to see that he'll actually put up a fight. It wouldn't be any fun if he just walked into their house and killed himself for them... Ya know.

very very intrigued. can't wait for more.

Sorry you're not feeling well! *hugs*

stwbrrydelight
2nd July 2005, 05:13
Gruesome, yet now wholely unsatisfying....even if no pain was inflicted upon Dominic during this round....
Absolutly love the female nurturing Lucus...delish
More soon

lisa
2nd July 2005, 05:39
dominic will so know it's chloe who's lex's mate. And ewww bring back Oliver. I can't wait to see how the luthors deal with dominic.

star del mar
2nd July 2005, 06:06
I know they're vampires and all but I feel like Dominic and his crew get to extra lengths to be disgustingly sadistic, ughh I can't stand them! I'm glad that Lionel is being cautious, the last thing they need is to get cocky and screw things up for themselves. Great update, now I'm waiting impatiently for club night!! :D

Steph*

teejei
2nd July 2005, 07:30
Lionel gets a disturbing feeling, Dominic gets ready to resurrect Oliver, Etienne likes to torture BLONDES, and Lex wants to show off Chloe...

trouble is brewing, whoa boy...:omg:

three words: KEEP. CHLOE. SAFE.

SinnerSaint
2nd July 2005, 08:09
Sorry that you aren't feeling well. Having the flu totally sucks. I usually take lots of vitamin c and b and Zinc. It helps to shorten the duration of the symptoms.
This was of course another great chapter. I am really anxious though , both for Chloe's safety and the safety of whatever unknown child is in danger. People who hurt kids need to be tortured slowly with ....many horrible implements of torture , or maybe they should just be locked in a room with Lana.

teejei
2nd July 2005, 08:41
or maybe they should just be locked in a room with Lana.:rofl: make his ears bleed from Lana's incessant whining. :P

and i hope you do get well soon, Fi. :hug: so bad of me to forget about you in my earlier post. :o get some rest, you deserve it from all that work you do. :blinkkiss

Gaia
2nd July 2005, 11:20
Dominic is really something isn't he- I hope that you have something good planed for him Fiona! But please bring Saturday night up fast? Pretty Please?:D

meg20
2nd July 2005, 12:27
Now I've definitely got some worries... Lex, showing your mate off at this point is NOT a good idea! And what with Etienne who likes to torture blondes!!! This is not good!!
I'm glad Lionel is taking this seriously and not underestimating Dominic...

Can't wait to read more!

I totally agree, showing off Chloe is not a good idea, altough I really want that club scene.

So glad to see how much Lex and Lucas stick togethere, love these guys so much!

Hope you get better Fi and give us a great update soon!!! :blinkkiss

santija
2nd July 2005, 16:31
I love you I love you... feel like I've said this before, ah well, I still do

God I love this fic, it's amazing, never let it end, never!!

Yarvarni
3rd July 2005, 00:57
i didn't think dominic could find another edge to go over......

Leo Princess
3rd July 2005, 09:45
Those sick little *censored*.

KawaiiRyu
3rd July 2005, 21:51
Very intesting indeed...The blonde thing, a problem. Lex showing off Chloe, another problem. Well, just a problem with it concerning Dominic. Not a problem any other way. *grin* More soon please!

buffiy18
4th July 2005, 05:27
Another great chapter.

Thaís
4th July 2005, 07:23
Just great chapters, all of them, the hole story idea is so well tought and written... What will happen to the women of Smallville with names beggining with Ch?? Will Le x really take Chloe to the vampire club?? Even with all the trouble Domin ic's been causing?? Will it really be just to show her off?? Can't wait to find out!!!!
Update, update, update, please!!!!

red turtle
4th July 2005, 21:15
I hope Lillisn is right and that nothng will happen to any of the Luthors. I can't wait for the night out, I'm curious about the club they're going to.

squash
5th July 2005, 22:21
a night on the town clubbing:) i can't wait.
love the story

sarah_7174
6th July 2005, 14:59
absolutely luv this fic and cant wait to see this club that they will be going to. I'm curious as to how long it takes and who will figure out the ch name thing?

cant wait for update hopefully it'll b soon

TabbyG
6th July 2005, 15:38
Can't wait for the next installment. I just know Lex and Chloe are going to have a great time at the club. Dominic, when is he going to get his comeuppance? I can just see either Lionel or Lex finally putting an end to all of his plans for their mates. Great Job.

ruafair
6th July 2005, 18:11
Apologies again, life is shit at the moment.....Enjoy .Fiona :blinkkiss

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Hundred and Six – Pre-Night on the Town

Friday afternoon during her last class Chloe found herself watching the clock. The minute hand seemed to be moving far too slow for her liking.

‘Come on, come on,’ she thought. She couldn’t wait to get out of school. As soon as she got back to the castle, the weekend would really begin. She and the others were heading to Metropolis, the trip to the vampire club wasn’t till Saturday, but Lucas said to head up Friday anyway to make a weekend of it. Chloe didn’t know what the plan was tonight, but Saturday would be a riot.

“Oh yes,” she said as the bell rang. She stuffed her books into her bag; completely ignoring what homework the teacher was giving them. Chloe’s mind had left school and was mentally going through what she still needed to pack.

Hurrying out of the classroom she expertly manoeuvred her way through the throng of students.

“Have a good weekend Chlo,” Clark’s voice sounded out.

“You too,” she replied without breaking her stride, glancing over her shoulder she saw Clark and Pete waving at her. “Enjoy the game, I’ll see you sometime on Sunday.” Waving at them she left the school and hurried to her car.

“At last,” she exclaimed as she started the car, “freedom.”

“Elena, if you don’t stop… bouncing I am going to tie you to the chair,” growled Lex.

“Ooh kinky,” grinned Elena, although she did stop.

“What’s the plan for this evening?” asked Karl, “another club, then Amnesiac tomorrow?”

“I’m thinking a game of strip poker,” smirked Lucas, leering at Elena.

“I’m thinking you three can do what you want,” said Lex, “Chloe and I will be more than happy to *amuse* ourselves.”

“Can we watch?” asked Lucas, smiling.

“Chloe and I are going shopping when we get there,” said Elena, a sly smile on her face. In fact she had called a very *specific* store earlier to arrange a private shopping moment for her and Chloe; it was amazing what the Luthor name could get you. This store is where they would be buying their outfits for Amnesiac.

“Shopping is *not* going to take the two of you all night,” said Karl, “well at least I hope it won’t.”

‘Lex a word please,’ Lillian’s voice sounded in his head.

“Excuse me for a moment,” he said, getting up and leaving the room. His mother met him outside the door. “Is there something wrong?” he asked.

“No Lex,” smiled Lillian, “I just wanted to tell to keep your eye open while in Metropolis. With Dominic back it’s best to be on your toes.”

“Ok mom, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, your father is just a little antsy about everything and out of all of you heading to Metropolis you are the one I know will still be looking out for everyone.”

“I know it’s more than that,” grinned Lex, “but yes mother I’ll keep an eye out.”

“Good,” replied Lillian, kissing his cheek.

“Anything else, because I do believe Chloe has just arrived,” he said, sensing her.

“Off you go then, enjoy your weekend.”

“Oh we will,” murmured Lex as he headed downstairs to meet Chloe.

“Definitely pack these,” grinned Lex, holding up a scrap of blue lace, “it will be fun taking them off you.”

Chloe rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her homework. She wanted to get everything done before they left so she wouldn’t have to worry about it on Monday morning. They would be flying, of course, to Metropolis in the Luthor jet and all staying at Lex’s apartment. “We’ll *finally* have sex there,” he had said with a grin.

“Why are you bothering with homework anyway?”

“Because if I don’t do it, I foresee detentions on the horizon,” replied Chloe.

“No you won’t. I’ll threaten to withdraw funding from the school if you do,” he grinned.

Chloe laughed. “It doesn’t matter now, I’ve finished. Not that I doubt for one minute that you wouldn’t threaten them.” She moved from the desk and walked over to bed, sitting herself down beside him.

Lex lay back, pulling her with him. Chloe laid her head on his chest and rested an arm loosely over his stomach, while he stroked her hair gently.

“So where are you and Elena going shopping?”

“I don’t know to be honest,” she replied, “Elena said something about the store being the perfect place to get our clothes for Amnesiac.”

“Well then I think I could make a very good guess as to the kind of store it is,” he laughed.

Chloe moved her head around on his chest for a moment, before suddenly sitting up, and laying a hand on his chest, resting it just where his heart lay.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, noticing the strange look on her face.

“You’ve no heartbeat,” she replied, “I mean I know you don’t or you don’t breathe, but it’s weird how you take those things for granted. I never really noticed before, I guess that’s why it never clicked with me that you weren’t human. Some reporter I am,” she added with a grin.

“Don’t feel bad sweetheart,” he replied, covering her hand with his, “most don’t pick up on that no heartbeat or breathing, it’s what’s made integrating with humans easy throughout the centuries. Like you said, you would never think to check if someone was breathing.”

“I suppose,” she replied.

“Ok you two, we’re leaving in two minutes,” Lucas’ voice sounded from the other side of the door, “you should be able to get two quickies in Lex.” They could hear him laugh as he walked away.

“By Lucas’ standards that was pretty pathetic,” grinned Chloe.

“Yes, he seems to be slipping with the quips,” replied Lex, a smile on his face, “and I do think we should tell him.”

“You two are as bad as each other,” laughed Chloe, kissing him quickly and then jumping off the bed. “Well Mr Luthor, let’s go.”

“I’m not happy about the two of you going on your own,” said Lex, pleasantly surprised that Lucas and Karl agreed with him.

Both Chloe and Elena rolled their eyes.

“We won’t be on our own,” said Elena, “Andrew will be driving us to the store, there will be a very *large* security guard outside the store who will escort us into the store, there will only be the owner and one of his female assistants in the store, and when we are done the very large security guard will escort us back to the limo where Andrew will drive us back to the apartment.”

“And so you can see,” said Chloe with a sly smile, “ we aren’t on our own. Anyway, vampire here to protect me,” she added, throwing an arm around Elena’s shoulders.

“They’ve got you there,” grinned Lucas, winking at Chloe and Elena.

“Still doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it,” muttered Lex, although he had a smile on his face.

Chloe hurried over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, “we won’t be too long,” she said.

“You better not be,” replied Lex, lifting her chin and kissing her softly on the mouth.

“Oh for goodness sake,” said Elena, “she won’t be gone long,” and she dragged Chloe away from Lex earning herself a growl. “Ok boys, behave yourselves while we’ve gone, and thanks for letting us charge everything to the Luthors,” and with that Elena and Chloe left the apartment.

“I don’t remember saying they could charge to us,” said Lucas.

“Neither do I,” smirked Lex, “but I think mom may have competition in the shopping department.”

“Hey, I think a poker game maybe in order,” grinned Karl.

“I think you may be right,” said Lucas, rubbing his hands together, “are you in Lex?”

“As long as we don’t have to strip,” he grinned.

“’Den of Decadence’,” said Chloe as the limo stopped in front of the store, “Do I want to know where you heard of this place?”

“Of course you do,” grinned Elena, “Lucas told me about it.”

Laughing Chloe stepped out of the limo, quickly followed by Elena.

“I’ll wait for you here,” said Andrew, closing the door.

“Thanks Andrew,” smiled Chloe. They had only stepped away from the car when a very large well-built man with a huge smile on his face stood in their path, “Miss Sullivan, Miss Falchi,” he said in a deep accented voice, “this way please.”

“Thank you André,” said Elena.

There were escorted into the store, where André left them with a young woman dressed in a *very* tight silver leather dress and wild purple and pink hair. “Lex Luthor with a blonde, there maybe hope for him yet,” she said good-naturedly, smiling at Chloe. “I’m Emily,” holding out her hand.

“Chloe,” she replied.

“Elena,” said the Italian, holding out her hand.

“Well come on, come on ladies, Steven is salivating to get his clothes on the pair of you,” said Emily, linking her arms through Chloe and Elena’s and leading them through the store to a cordoned off area at the back.

“And again,” smirked Lex, laying his cards on the table.

“Fuck, how the hell are you doing that,” groaned Lucas as Lex won the tenth game in a row.

“It’s a skill,” replied Lex, “one you obviously don’t have.”

Karl laughed as he watched them. Lucas was a very good poker player, but he wasn’t as controlled as Lex. The elder of the Luthor brothers much more adapt at showing a blank face while playing. Lucas always managed to do something to give his play away. Karl was no match for either of them, and usually bailed out of a game early, more than content to sit back and watch them.

“By my reckoning that’s $125,000 you owe me now,” he grinned.

“Double or nothing,” snapped Lucas, causing Karl to gasp.

“Fine by me, but I’ll actually want the quarter of a million in cash this time Lucas, an I.O.U isn’t going suffice,” and having said that Lex handed the cards to Karl to deal.

“Steven, you do actually realise that *I* still need to breathe,” gasped Chloe as he pulled tighter on the leather corset. This was the last piece of the outfit he had specifically picked out for her.

“Of course I do,” he replied, “But don’t worry you will be able to breath. That is the beauty of my designs, no matter how tight they are, breathing is still possible.”

“Then why have them so tight?”

“Because my dear, breasts must be accentuated and you have a fabulous pair, which will only be enhanced even more by the corset.”

“If you enhance them anymore they’ll be up my nose,” muttered Chloe, earning a giggle from Emily and Elena.

“There, I’m all done,” exclaimed Steven stepping away from Chloe, “you may look in the mirror.”

“If I can see over my chest,” laughed Chloe as Emily pushed a full-length mirror in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, she was surprised that she actually could, despite the tightness of all the clothes she was wearing, exhaling she looked at herself in the mirror, “holy crap!” she gasped.

‘Don’t show any emotion, don’t show any emotion,’ Lucas thought as he watched his brother. He had a full house, three nines and two aces, and this time he knew he had Lex; he just had to make sure that he didn‘t give anything away.

“Your call Lucas.”

“I’ll raise the stakes by throwing in my custom, only one of its kind, motorcycle,” said Lucas.

Lex cocked an eyebrow, ‘he must really think he has me if he’s offering that bike,’ he thought.

“That’s me out,” laughed Karl, throwing his cards on the table.

“Ok Lucas, I’ll see your bike, and the $250,000 and I’ll throw in that Monet you’ve had your eye on for ages.”

“Read ‘em and weep bro,” grinned Lucas, laying his cards on the table, “gotcha,” he added, rubbing his hands together.

“An admirable hand Lucas, but still not good enough,” Lex laid his cards on the table.

“Not possible,” groaned Lucas, looking at the four queens smiling at him.

“You’ve either got it or in your case, not,” smirked Lex, “I wonder if Chloe likes motorcycles,” he added slyly, earning a laugh from Karl and a fierce glare from his brother.

“You do realise you’re going to have to help me get into this gear tomorrow,” said Chloe as the limo pulled away from the store.

“I know and I don’t mind, we can share some champagne while we get ready,” grinned Elena, “we are going to knock them out. We’ll just be *too* fabulous for words.”

“I think I can handle looking *too fabulous*,” replied Chloe and both girls started laughing.

buggsducky121
6th July 2005, 18:44
that was such a greeat chapter, please update soon!

JosiCuervo
6th July 2005, 20:08
Before I comment on this, I have to say that I think Smallville should just quit filming the horrid shit they’ve been dishing out to us and make this stellar fic into a legitimate series. Of course, Fi’d have to write it and maybe hand pick a few other great writers cause AlMiles would totally fuck it up and morph all the truly great scenes into another Blana-driven, vomit-inducing, make-me-wanna-lay-in-traffic cluster fuck. But…that’s just my very humble opinion… :hankpank: (I also think HBO would have to air it cause WB wouldn’t exactly be into the smutty vamp goodness that’s so dear to my heart…) Anyhoo…on with the commentary…I’ll keep this one shorter than normal… ;)

“As long as we don’t have to strip,” he grinned.
Of course you have to strip…it’s required for the video feed in the wall… :yeahbaby:

“Steven, you do actually realise that *I* still need to breathe,” gasped Chloe as he pulled tighter on the leather corset. This was the last piece of the outfit he had specifically picked out for her.
:clapclap: Ooohhh!! I heart corserts! I’m a firm believer that a good corset is a woman’s best friend…right after diamonds, of course…

Fioooonaaaaa!! So, is it safe to assume by the heading of this chapter that the next one will be filled with vamp~club~smut!? I still think you should let a vamp named Josi take a few bites outta Lucas…just figured I’d run that one by you again… :ecstatic: I’m soooo excited I can hardly contain myself and I’m literally bouncing in my chair. (And I’m getting a few very strange looks…)

~Erica :blinkkiss

welshy
6th July 2005, 20:38
That was an excellent chapter, with poor Lucas losing his money and his motorbike, Lex teasing him about it LOL Chloe, Elena with shopping. And how is it possible for the chloe-vage to be any bigger :P I can't wait for the next chapter

Julie
6th July 2005, 20:56
Weee :D I just can't stop grinning! lol! Anywho, awesome! Now, get back here and post the most interesting chapter, the club chapter :D :D

lexchloe
6th July 2005, 21:06
Excellent update. Loved the guys playing poker (poor Lucas, he should know by now that Lex is the master of the poker face) I'm liking the Chloe and Elena friendship, it's nice for her to have a cool female friend. Cannot wait to see what they're wearing to the club and Lex's reaction to Chloe's outfit (which I'm guessing will lead to lotsa :hankpank: !!!:D :D

Gaia
6th July 2005, 21:16
The night we have all desired is just around the corner!!!!!!!

Queen Of Tact
6th July 2005, 21:22
that was great... I can't wait to hear all about Chloe and Elena's outfit.... Well, I just really can't wait for sat night....

Again wonderful update hon...

*hugs*

CC

BabDreamer
6th July 2005, 23:13
Holy sh*t! I wouldn't want ot play poker with those guys... They'd bleed anyone dry (pun *not* intended) before the game even started... lol, definitely not up to the same standards ;)
I cannot wait to see Lex's reaction to Chloe's choice of outfit *smirk*
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen at the club. I'm totally on edge afraid that Dominic is gonna show up or have one of his goons report about Chloe...
Alright, bring us another update as soon as possible, *please* :D

leik2
7th July 2005, 00:05
Enticing as always.

meeaz
7th July 2005, 00:25
great job (as always)!

pipersmum
7th July 2005, 00:32
First thanku for updating it was great as usual :D Really looking forward to Lex's reaction to Chloe's outfit hopefully it will lead to :hankpank: I think even Lucas won't be able to hold his tongue and not comment :drool: I am really looking forward to chapter 107 as it should be at the vampire club :ecstatic:

Yarvarni
7th July 2005, 02:47
I wanna go to a store like that :-)

lilinny
7th July 2005, 02:57
JosiCuervo you are so right!!!!! I love the drama and the questions that run through my head... Where will Dominic strike next? Is there a lady in the cards for Lucas? How will Chloe get back into that outfit? Will Lex wear an outfit just as tight as Chloe's? I just love how this story is unfolding.
You're the best Fiona!!!
:nsparty: :respect:

KawaiiRyu
7th July 2005, 05:38
Do I sense the possibility of motercycle sex? *excited wriggle* I can't wait for the guys to see the girls in all their glory!

teejei
7th July 2005, 06:06
hmmm, Chloe and corsets...*hah* Lex will pounce on her the second he sees her. :devil:

and a little suggestion, Fi...what about a Chlex club entrance on that custom-made motorcycle?

whaddya say? :yeahbaby:

star del mar
7th July 2005, 07:00
I am so excited to see both girls make their grand entrances! Lex is going to get knocked on his ass...leather corset? I can only begin to imagine, lol. Great update as usual but now...take me to the club! :D

Steph*

arkakitty
7th July 2005, 07:13
Really great :)

I love how sweet Lex and Chloe are together.

Chica
7th July 2005, 08:13
Wonderful update!!

chlexy
7th July 2005, 12:17
Ah, escapism, Sanguis quid Ligurat be thy name. :-)

teb85
7th July 2005, 15:39
This fan fic is excellent.
It has taken me two days to read it from the start.
After the first chapter i was hooked!
please, please keep up the good work and im hanging on for the next update!

meg20
7th July 2005, 15:42
Looking forward to the club scene!

But there's one thing nagging me lately - Ok we all love sweet loving Chlex, but lately its like Chloe has lost her snarky and independent self, can you give us some argument between the two that will show how true every word are that Lillian once uttered to Helen(the killing part) and hey that argument can be fun and end with makeup fuck by all means. It's just my opinion!

Still I love this story more than life and I definitely want the next installment!!! :) :hug:

Not An Addict
7th July 2005, 16:09
Hah hah . . . HAH! Wonderful. I think it would be great if Chloe showed up at the club in her (presumably) all-leather outfit, riding Lucas's motorcycle. ^_~ Heh.

Is someone at Den of Decadence going to rat them out? I mean, they know Chloe now, and know that she's Lex's mate. Oh man, I really hope nothing happens at the club. Well, nothing bad, anyway. ^_~ Can't wait for more!!

BellaMR
7th July 2005, 17:49
Another amazing chapter. I can't wait for Lex's reaction to Chloe's outfit. It's a good thing he doesn't have a heartbeat because I'm fairly certain it would stop when he sees her.

kirt30
7th July 2005, 19:19
loved it can't wait to see what shes wears and what his reaction will be

gutter_buddy3
7th July 2005, 19:41
Holy Crap! I must say that I bow down to you! That--er wait. this whole story is just fan-bloody-tastic

Gemkat5
7th July 2005, 19:58
Ooooh!!! I love the suspense! I can't wait to read in DETAIL what this outfit looks like! I am so hyped for this club scene its not funny! :grin3:

As for Lucas... Lucas, Lucas, Lucas--what 'are' we going to do with you? Will he never learn not to mess with his older brother? Geeze! Maybe he can get his bike back with another bet with Lex? I mean, Lucas 'has' to be good at 'something', right?

Although I wasn't being too concerned about Dominic during the clubbing night---the idea that one of his minions might be at the club and see the aforementioned display of possessiveness of Lex with Chloe. Hence identifying Chloe as his mate is clearly possible. Hmm?
(guess i have to wait and see like everybody else-damn)

As always, your characterization is dead on and well written! Now stop futzin around and give up the club scene already!!!! :blinkkiss

policegurl
8th July 2005, 04:12
I wonder is the motor cycle a harley or not oh well lovely as ever thanks for another great chapter.
Love Always,
Me

sexi_angel_babee
8th July 2005, 05:25
ooooh i wonder wut the outfit looks like :D

SinnerSaint
8th July 2005, 07:37
I cannot wait to see Lex's reaction to Chloe's outfit. Basically , I can't wait for the next chapter. God, this story is addictive.

katija01
8th July 2005, 15:58
Hi Been away for a few months. Still ctaching up on this great fic

red turtle
8th July 2005, 18:31
Great chapter, it's just like you to tease us with this little chapter, knowing we want to read about the night out. :-) Hurry with the update, please.

malugargula
9th July 2005, 01:37
Wonderful update as always
:D
The big night will be really interesting
;)

buffiy18
9th July 2005, 03:26
Loved Chloe's breathing comment. That had me laughing quite a bit. I would of liked to see Lex's hand though... I guess it really does't matter. I'm glad the girls were able to shop safely... I hope.

Hope the flu does not get you.