+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dorian Gray (NC-17)

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I love Oscar Wilde, but this is one of his I haven't read. You've inspired me now to read it! Wow this is a powerful piece! You're a great writer. I can't wait for more of this. Dorian is one sick fuck! I hope they discover the painting...and then...lets just say I hope it's painful!!!

BTW coz I've seen "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" I can't help but picture Stuart Townsend as Dorian.

Silly Sphinx
    Just a Guest!
    A/N- Sorry it took so long to write this...the smut took me a bit. After I did 'Bump and Grind' my muse decided she didn't feel like writing anymore fluff. But here it is, after bribing and coaxing my muse out from under her rock with promises of a kinder and better mistress.

The ran into the mansion, passed the splintered door and the unconscious body guards. They only had to follow the trail of distruction to see where Clark was. From behind the door, the duo heard a scuffle and clenching a hand on the door knob, Lex looked at Chloe before opening the door. "Clark!"

Clark stood over the bloody and battered form, his foot raised to stomp on his face. His clothes were blood spattered, and his face was smeared with it. "Clark!" Chloe ran forward and wrapped her arms around his waist, looking down at the half-dead man."Stop...he's almost dead."

"Good." Clark muttered, lowering his foot.

Lex stooped down and put two fingers on his throat, "He will be if we don't get him to a hospital...but unfortunately, no one is around to help him." he gave the two a flat stare, "It's a pity, really." He turned and walked out of the room.

Pulling Clark with her, Chloe followed Lex out of the mansion. He was in the car and talking on his cell, calmly drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "He's smoothing it over." She muttered as she opened the car door for her dazed friend. Getting in the back seat with him, he lowered his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

"Yes, officer. I came into the mansion and his body guards were unconscious. Mr. Gray looks like he was beaten quite badly, I think it might be wise to send an ambulance over....no...I didn't see who did it. They were long gone by the time I got there..." Lex got out of the car, but Chloe could still hear his conversation, "I think he may have had some information that someone might have wanted....yes I think...his computer was destroyed and disks and papers were scattered across his office...alright then, nice talking to you too...goodbye." He hung up the phone and entered the building.

The men still weren't stirring as Lex walked briskly down the halls towards Dorian's office. Ignoring the battered and bloody pile of limbs that resembled a human, Lex pushed the CPU off of the desk and grabbed a fist full of disks. Throwing papers into the air, he tore out some folders at random and ruffled through them. When he was done ransacking the office, he stooped down in front of the man and looked into the one eye that was opened. It was bloodshot and his eyebrow was puffy, blood flowed steadily from the cut on his forehead. "I told you, you would pay."

"...you...can't do this...to...me..." Dorian mumbled, his jaw moved slightly at an odd angle, lips lifted up to show broken teeth.

"Oh, I didn't..." He smiled and stood, looking down his nose at the man, "remember that, Dorian."

--S--

Lex reappeared in the doorway, he stuffed the disks in his pockets and got into the car, "What did you do, Lex?" Chloe asked, leaning forward to look at the man.

He smiled, "I took care of business, shifted blame so that Clark wouldn't get in trouble." His blue eyes fell on Clark's slack, unconscious face, "Is he okay?"

"Yes, its like his body gave out. His heart is still beating, but I think that he just needs some rest."

"good." He started the car and they drove back to the Luthor manor in silence.

When finally they had wrestled Clark into the guest room, the two sat on the couch in his rec room. It was a while before anyone had said anything, Lex finally broke the silence, "He'll be okay, I think."

"Lex, did Dorian rape you too?" Her question was sudden, but it took Lex a while to muster up an answer.

Finally, he responded, "Yes."

The look on his face kept Chloe from asking anymore questions. She reached out from across the gap of leather cushions and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "That's all I needed to know."

He clenched his jaw, the emotions that had coiled and knotted themselves in his stomach suddenly unwound at her touch. Wrapping his own arms tightly around her, he pulled her into his lap and rested his face in the crook of her neck. "I wish that I could have stopped it. If I could turn back time and give you Clark the way he was, I would...Chloe...I would do it in a heartbeat."

She hushed him, listening to the ticking clock and Lex's breathing. "There is no sense thinking of should have, could have...it won't help us and it won't help you."

It was as if his body was possessed by his grief, but as his mind wept his lips touched hers fleetingly. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled, and attempted to move away from her before more damage was done.

"No..." Her arms tightened around him, "Don't leave me... I don't want to be alone right now."

Lex kissed her again, his tongue brushing against hers as it deepened. Pushing her back against the couch, his hands skimmed down her sides. "I can't stop..." He warned her, breaking off their kiss.

"I didn't say I wanted you to..." Chloe trailed off, pulling him back down to kiss. Her hands slid down his back, her fingers finding the groove of his spine. She followed the path down to the small of his back, her fingers stopped and dug deep into his skin as he pressed against her. "But not here..." She whispered, her hands stilling on his back.

He stood and pulled her up with him, she was light and Lex miscalculated and she ended up slamming into him. When finally he was able to pull away from her, he kept hold of her hand and lead her to the master bed room.

Pushing her gently onto the bed, his kissed her collarbone and followed her onto the bed as she slid into the middle of the lush silk sheets. The scarlet color seemed to contrast beautifully with her light skin and he marvelled at the colors as if they were the finest paintings. No color could ever captivate her, he thought to himself as he lay on his side beside her, his hands skimming the length of her body. He snaked her shirt up slowly, revealing the tantalizing flesh that was hidden beneath. Finally when the shirt was dropped to the floor, he lowered his head and kissed her bare shoulder. Skillful fingers reached underneath her and undid the clasp with barely any trouble at all. He slid the bra off of her arms and left it in the growing pile with her shirt.

Laying back on his elbow, he stopped and was suddenly captivated by the dark green eyes, glittering with passion and dulled by wont. Lips clasped on to one rosy nipple, it instantly went hard in his mouth. Lex nipped gently at the sensitive skin, and felt her writhe beneath his hands that lay flat against her sides. He lay gentle wet kisses on her breast, and trailed them down to her ribs, and across her stomach to her bellybutton. Raising his head, he blew gently against her skin and instantly, goosebumps flared. Chuckling huskily, he hooked a finger in the waistline of her pants and pulled them down, peppering kisses on her hips. He could feel her breath still in her throat as he undid the button and pushed the constricting material off of her. Chloe's hands dropped to his shoulders, her fingers dug into his skin but his own desire, mingled with hers was enough to dull any pain he had previously felt.

"Lex." His name seemed roll right off of her tongue as he brought himself up to kiss her. Chloe's own hands came up to undo the buttons on his shirt. She seemed to relish in the act of undressing him, and it made him wild. He grit is teeth to keep from ripping his clothes off and taking her right then and there, but that wasn't what he wanted; it wasn't what either of them needed. She pushed him onto his back and rolled onto her own side, her leg coming up to rest on his hips. The material rubbed up against his arousal and he bucked his hips involuntarily. Chloe slid completely on top of him, her hips directly over his. Sitting up, she pulled the shirt gently down, kissing almost every inch of bared skin.

Her lips on his skin made him groan, and as she drew the pants off of him, he hissed her name in eager anticipation. Pushing her down onto the silky mattress, he lay on top of her, their legs intertwined. Lex looked into her eyes, and she looked into his. With a small smile, and a hand pressed against his back, he entered her. His eyes went wide as he involuntarily pushed passed that thin barrier of skin, he heard her bite a cry off as her body shuddered beneath his. "God Chloe, why did you let me do that?" He whispered, drawing himself out of her.

"It's nothing Lex." She said softly, her voice was high and unsteady, tears glittered in her eyes. "You can't stop Lex. I need you too much right now."

A hand came up, the backs of his fingers brushed away the gleaming trails of tears on her cheeks. He hushed her gently and kissed her lips as he entered her slowly. She stiffed, and let out a small cry as he buried himself inside of her. "Am I hurting you?"

Chloe's head rolled on the pillows, her hands pressed against the small of his back, urging him on. He tried to be as gentle as he could. He knew that she was probably really sore but as their lovemaking progressed, it became harder and harder for him to keep control of his body.

Her own body met his rythm, hips rolling to meet his. She could feel that spark deep inside of her, the fire burning brilliantly in the core of her being. She was a virgin before this night, but she knew what it meant to feel pleasure and let it dance across her skin. As the fire grew, her own movements became quicker, meeting his desperately. The ache between her legs dulled as she came nearer and nearer.

Finally, when she could hold no more she arched her body and buried her face into his shoulder. Letting out a muffled cry as the fire seemed to explode and rattle her deep within. It was bliss, it was everything she ever imagined it could be.

Lex felt the walls of her womb tighten as she came, and with one final thrust he toppled over the edge and strained every muscle. His lips found hers in a crushing kiss, he moaned into her mouth as the last of his own climax shuddered and died, leaving him sated and tired. He could feel her lips press against his scalp as he lay his head between her breasts, listening to her thudding heartbeat. They fell asleep like that, the delicate link between them still unbroken.

---S---

It was later that evening when Lex woke up to find himself in an empty bed. Laying his hand across the spot where a body once was, he blinked as he realized that even her clothes were gone. He panicked and scrambled into his clothes, calling her name.

"SHhhh!" She hissed from the guest bedroom.

Stopping, he took in Chloe, gently running her fingers through Clark's dark hair as his head rested on her lap. One arm was slung over her legs and his face was slack with sleep. "How is he?" Despite the circumstances, he wasn't jealous. He understood that was what Clark needed and maybe he was a little envious that he never got that when it happened to him.

"He had a nightmare, but he's okay now." Her voice was soft, and her eyes were downcast as if she was purposefully trying to avoid his gaze.

He wanted that brief contact, he yearned for it, and smiled when her green eyes glanced at his momentarily before looking back down at the sleeping man's form. "The nightmares will go. He's strong, and only time will heal his wounds, Chloe. He's lucky to have such a friend."

Chloe smiled and looked back up at Lex, "I used to believe that I loved him. I mistook that love for something else. It was a brother-sister bond that we have always had, ever since I could remember. I understand that now." Lex's heart leapt to his throat as he listened to her confession, "I will always care for him and worry about him, but I understand now what that means. I understand that I have got to learn not to fall in love with the idea of falling in love, but actually love someone."

At the door, the butler appeared, "Mr. Luthor, sir, Miss Lana Lang is here to see you."

Lex glanced at Chloe questioningly, and she smiled softly at Clark as he rubbed his face on her leg, "I called her to tell her to come and be with him. She knows what happened and promised to keep it a secret. Clark can tell his parents if he wants, but this will remain between us four until he decides otherwise." Despite her young years, Chloe suddenly looked tired and Lex realized what an affect the past 42 hours had had on her.

"Let her in and show her up to the guest bedroom, please." Lex said, not taking his eyes off of Chloe.

Lana rushed in, her eyes were red and puffy and as if to confirm the proof that she had been crying on her way in, she brought a ragged kleenex to her nose and sniffled wetly. She sank on the bed, frantically running hands over Clark as if to prove to herself that he had all of his legs, arms, fingers and toes. "Clark..." She whispered, her voice thick with emotion.

Chloe gently slid out from underneath Clark, she pulled Lana into a tight hug and kissed her cheek, "He'll be okay as long as you are here when he wakes up, Lana." She encouraged her and then let go, taking her place by Lex's side. The dark haired girl curled her body protectively around Clark, her arms draped over his shoulders but the couple could still see her small frame wracked with sobs.

"We better go." Chloe whispered, pulling Lex out of the room.

---S---

Chloe and Lex sat on the veranda in the back of the Luthor Mansion. It looked out over the well manicured lawn and gardens. There was a small fountain that trickled off to the right of the brick platform, and Chloe watched as the sparrows bathed in its waters. Despite the events of the past week, the day was beautiful and they did nothing but enjoy it. "What a beautiful day." She sighed and stretched luxoriously.

"It is." Lana chirped from the french doors. Behind her stood Clark, his usual sloppy grin tugged at his lips but the smile hadn't completely reached his eyes. Chloe stood and hugged both of them, they took the empty chairs across from Lex and Chloe. "So have you heard any news about..."

Everyone at the table knew that he still couldn't say Dorian's name, and Chloe gave Lex a knowing glance before answering slowly. "He was shot to death in his hospital bed."

"What?" Clark raised his eyebrows in shock, Lana mirrored the expression. "By whom?"

Lex lowered the newspaper and picked up the cup of coffee, "No one really knows. The doctors and nurses claim they didn't see or hear anything." He sipped his coffee, and as if it were a reminder, he added, "Here, have some breakfast, you guys must be starving."

Clark grinned, this time it was genuine and Chloe let out a sigh of relief, "I'm famished."

~*~*~*~*~*~*FIN!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Duchess Gonzo
    WOW hmy: :worship2: :worship2:
    that was a great fic. i liked how it ended and i wonder who shot dorian?.... hmmm....

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    This is a great fic you wrote. :worship2:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was an interesting end... :huh:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: great ending!!! glad that bastard got what he diserved, and the smut was lovely

NS Junior Member
    My bunny's name is Dorian. I love that book.

NS Full Member
    Yeah, that was an interesting ending. Leaves me guessing whether Dorian’s shooting was the work of a Luthor henchman or another of his victims though.

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    wow, that was an intense story! i loved the smut. bravo! :biggrin: Dorian has to be the most evil character i've read in a story in a while! I'm glad he got his in the end.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Poor, poor Clark and Lex! I'm so glad that Lex had Dorien killed!! About time!! Lex and Chloe's love scene was beautiful! It made up for all of the badness! :chlexsign4:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information