+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorian Gray (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    WOW that was :huh: WOW!!! hmy: more please...

Hope hmy:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

apple_eye
    Just a Guest!
    i really enjoyed this story! i can't believe what happened to chloe! what a jerk that dorian... can't wait for more pelase update soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Oh God that is so gross! Using Chloe as bate to get Clark!! How will Clark get out of there! Yucky!! You've got me addicted though!

Duchess Gonzo
    interesting story line. i really want dorian to get his ass beat agian but by chloe instead or maybe a little tag team from lex and chloe.
    i hate to admit it but i actually like clark in this fic for helping and not being so thick.
    please update.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :huh: :biggrin: :worship2: god this is such a great fic! well done in the handleing of the plotline/theme. wonderful updates!!

:crygreen: :crygreen: poor Lex, poor Chloe....i hope Clark can handle Dorain....that guy give me the creeps....*cringe*

Silly Sphinx
    Just a Guest!
    A/N- There is a little bit of a flash back for all the Dorian haters. Lex is beating the snot of the sick bastard. Some what satisfying...more to come. Thank you for all the feedback, I really appreciate it. Keep it coming, guys!

“I was so stupid…” Chloe groaned, rolling her head over to face Lex. She still hadn’t gotten up the energy or the will to lift it off of the pillow, “And where is Clark? Have you seen him?”

Lex shook his head, resting his forehead on his hands to cover the concerned look on his face. Clark was so strong, and Dorian so weak, but still…. Dorian could over power him by using drugs. It was so simple, and the room was full of his groupies, so they would help him to over power the younger man. “I don’t know…he never followed me out.”

“You have to do something, Lex! We have to help him.” She had fallen victim easily, taking the drug through a glass of wine. Chloe mentally kicked herself for being such easy prey…she should have known that if any guy had an attraction to her, they were most likely trouble.

His clear blue eyes looked into hers, “If there was something I could do, do you think I would do it?” Lex snapped, a little too roughly.

The girl’s face fell, what little color she had in her cheeks flooded out, leaving her pallid. “You mean to tell me that Clark is in there with that monster? How could you Lex?” Chloe cried, tears welling in her eyes.

He looked away, feeling guilty. “Chloe, if there was anything I could do, then I would do it! Clark can take care of himself. He has taken care of everyone else.”

“How could you say that?” She whispered softly, the tears falling freely down her face.

---S---

The car flew down the hill, and slowed slightly around the curb. The door opened and the figures inside the car pushed a body out. He hit the road and rolled down the steep escarpment to land face down in a pile of damp leaves. The drugs had taken too much of an affect on his system to let him roll over on his side. Pain racked his body, making him quiver. Already, his body was healing and purging his system of the drugs, in a few hours he would be well enough to stand. It was only a matter of time.

He didn’t know how he was drugged, only that when he woke up, he was laying down on the table, looking up at the leering faces. He was naked as well. It was torture. Pure unadulterated torture, and it was a mystery how he endured it. His body had been pushed to its natural human limits; he counted himself lucky that he wasn’t a human. They left him for dead, and maybe it was a good thing because he could get to Dorian easily.

As his mind calculated, his body began to heal and as predicted, he got slowly to his feet within the hour. Now he just had to find out where he was.

---S---
    Chloe had finally fallen asleep after crying, and that left Lex to contend with his own demons. If he knew that Dorian still wanted him, he would go to him in exchange for Clark. But as Dorian’s tastes ran on the younger side, which made Lex unacceptable in his eyes.

“Sir…there is someone here…. I think you should see.” Enrique said quietly from the door.

Lex stood slowly and followed the butler to the living room. “How did he get in?” Asked Lex as he rushed to Clark’s side.

Clark was lying on the couch, his breathing and heartbeat was strong but he still looked in worse shape. There were cuts and bruises all over his body, most of them looked a few weeks old, but somehow, Lex knew that Dorian was the cause. “What did he do to you?” The man whispered softly, but he already knew the grim answer.

Opening his eyes, he looked in Lex’s, “Now I know…” He shifted and winced, “what its like…”

Lex threw a blanket over Clark, and quickly gave Enrique instructions. “I wish you didn’t.” His voice was thick with emotion.

“Clark….?” Chloe’s soft voice came from behind Lex, the man turned to see the girl standing in the hall, tears running unfettered down her face. “What did he do!?” Her voice was high-pitched and quivering. She pushed passed Lex, but his strong arms reached out and pulled her back.

“He’s sleeping…the drugs haven’t worn off yet…give him time.” He whispered softly in her ear, her body suddenly stopped fighting against him.

She turned, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, burying her face into his shoulder. Her frail body was wracked with sobs; the tears soon dampened his shirt. “He’s strong, he’ll get through this.”

Pulling away from him, her dark eyes glittered with malevolence. “I…want…him…dead!” She said quietly, her voice low. “I want to see the look on his face when I hold a gun to his head…”

“No.” Lex couldn’t bear seeing such an innocent with blood on her hands. No matter how dirty the blood was. “You can, this is Clark’s fight. He has to confront Dorian.” Or this will fester and destroy what purity was still salvageable within Clark, he added quietly, looking down at the girl. “Back to bed.” He said gruffly, realizing the girl was still wrapped tightly in his arms.

When Chloe was finally put back into her bed, he sat quietly and stared out the window.

“I’ll kill you for what you did.” The young man hissed, his eyes burning with hate.

Cool grey-blue eyes regarded him with amusement. “You will, will you? I like to see you try.” His petulant mouth turned up in a grin, as he walked from the room.

Rage bubbled in his brain, making his skin tingle from the tips of his fingers to his scalp. He reached out and grabbed the man, hauling him back. His fist went behind him, and with a grunt, flew forward and connected with the side of his face. Dorian screamed in pain, holding his now bleeding eardrum. A knee slammed into Dorian’s side, a rib cracking but still the heat was there, building and building. As the man slid to the floor, Lex straddled his waist and smashed his knuckles into his face until it was nothing but a bloody pulp.

Strong hands wrapped around his arms, and pulled him from the man’s barely conscious form. “What are you doing, Lex!” Called a voice, but Lex fought, throwing an elbow into the strangers face.

His boot connected with Dorian’s leg, a ragged scream ripped from Dorian’s lungs as tendons snapped. He kicked again, this time in his side, but Dorian wasn’t screaming anymore. He felt no fear, only unrepentant rage as he slammed the toe of his boot into his side, over and over again. Finally, for the last time the stranger grabbed him and hauled him back. Another two people rushed in, shoving the enraged young man into another room and locked the door.

Chloe lay in bed, watching Lex’s face as he slept. Small moans came from his mouth, and he twitched his head to one side. She contemplated waking him, she also contemplated going down to see her friend, but hadn’t the guts or the will to do either. She felt slightly guilty for her thoughts when she first saw Clark. That could have been her…Dorian could have killed her, but then she realized that maybe Lex had more to do with Clark than she originally thought. Her logical mind wrapped around the problem, tweaking and pulling things into place until finally the last of the puzzle fit. This man must have violated Lex too. The thought didn’t seem to fit with the image that she had built up in her mind of Lex. A cutthroat, savvy businessman, that seemed to have the entire world at his grasp. It was frightening to see such a strong person being hurt in such a way…to be so weak.

She felt compassion and pity for Lex, two things she thought she would never feel towards him. His prone form, sleeping in the big chair beside her bed, all of a sudden seemed to innocent…so fragile. Chloe couldn’t help but laugh dryly at her thoughts of the invincible Luthor. “Lex?” She reached over a nudged his knee.

He jolted awake to see Chloe just settling back on the bed, her head propped up on a hand. “I was having a dream.”

“I know.” Chloe said quietly. “And its funny, Lex. Despite all that’s happening right now, I think that you are more human in my eyes than any other time.” She added quickly, looking away in shame and embarrassment.

Lex looked at her, masking his shock and disbelief with the cool detachment of a businessman, “Surprise, surprise.” He grumbled, standing. “I’m going to go check on Clark.” He glanced at his watch, they had all slept for around five and a half hours. The drugs must be completely out of all of their systems by now. He had to get Clark to a hospital to check his wounds, and report to the police, although it would be no use to a man of Gray’s stature. As he went into the living room, his eyes fell on the couch and horror crept up slowly in his mind. “Enrique?” He called, hoping that the man had maybe moved Clark to one of the various guest rooms.

“Yes, Sir?” Enrique asked as he entered the room.

“Where is Clark?”

“He left two hours ago, sir.”

Whirling on the man, Lex’s eyes narrowed, “Why didn’t you wake me?”

“I am sorry sir, but Clark insisted that you not be disturbed.”

He had to go to Clark. He knew where he would be, back at the Gray mansion, planning on reaping revenge on the sick fuck. Before he opened his mouth to announce his decision, Chloe called out, “I’m coming with you.”

TBC

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    hmy: oh my!! what a dark turn of events!!! powerful stuff. good update as well, and I hope dorian gets old and weak and has to live in a horrible home for a long long time!!! then die horribley!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Wow hmy: that was amazing.

Hope hmy:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Lex. Then Chloe and afterwards Clark.
    I hate this Dorian! I want him to suffer!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information