+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Red face Hello

I recently joined NS at the end of May and am just saying hello now. I am a little shy, it takes me a while to brave new territory even when writing rather than speaking with others. I just found Smallville on Hulu and have only watched bits and pieces of it. I enjoyed some of the characters and hated others which is one of the reasons I love fanfiction so much. I can find writers who love characters I love and relationships I would love to see play out so imagine my happiness at finding the NS site so I could experience the Chlex love. Though I ship Chloe with everyone except Clark, I think the show really missed out on a great opportunity not giving these two characters more time together. So thank you to the site managers for maintaining the site and the writers for leaving their work here for late comers like myself to enjoy.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Hello

Welcome aboard! I'm the Globall Mod.

You've come to the right place if you're a fan of Chloe and Lex. Lots of goodies to discover in the fanfic section and interesting threads to delve into. (We were victim to a couple of cyber attacks a few years ago so you'll find that some posts have vanished into thin air. Please, let us know if you stumble upon any such threads- I can solve it if the ones affected involve completed fics.)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by lexie; 21st June 2017 at 05:25.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information