+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No consequences ch5(R) complete

Leaving...

No consequences ch5(R) complete

Title: No Consequences
    Summary: Chloe and Lex go to a club in Metropolis, that puts them right in the middle of a mystery. Chloe and Lex grow closer together during that time.
    Pairing: Chlex
    Time setting: Around season 1
    Disclaimers: Not mine
    Rating: R

Chapter One

Chloe and Lana were at the Talon talking and drinking coffee. Just as Chloe took her sip in walks Lex Luthor, to check up on the business. It appears to be slow and he gives Lana a sad face.

“Why so slow?” He asks with his arms out in the open. He leans on the counter and turns to stare at Chloe. Chloe clears her throat and looks at Lana for support.

“It’s usually dead after school. The busiest is the morning rush.” Lana perked up as she went to get Lex a cup of coffee, before he asked. That’s how it always was.

“No coffee today.” He quickly said before she got to the coffee maker. She turned around surprised by his actions.

“Lex Luthor not drink coffee? That would be like Chloe and no coffee.” Chloe couldn’t help but snicker and so did Lex.

“I decided to cut back. I just wanted to check in and see how things were going, but it appears that you have it under control.” He said and left the building.

“Ok was it me or was he incredibly hot today?” Chloe perked up and Lana was surprised. She had no idea that Chloe liked Lex.

“If you like him then why don’t you ask him out?” Lana said as she got stuff ready to make coffee, in case it would get busy.

“Dating really isn’t my thing, I mean, every guy I’ve tried to get involved with either wanted my body heat, or just wanted me dead.” Chloe said in a calm yet sarcastic manor.

“Guys aren’t all that bad Chloe.” Lana said and leaned her elbows on the counter.

“Yeah.” ‘If only Clark would like me, then I would be happy.’ Chloe thought.

Lex hesitated before he got in his car. He couldn’t stand not to ask Chloe that nagging question. ‘Ask her out.’ His other half said. ‘What’s the worst that could happen?’
    ‘Well I could think of a dozen reasons. Rejection for one.’ He quickly thought. He open the door of his car, and hesitated again. ‘Ask her.’ He shut the door and went back into the Talon.

“Lex, back so soon? Don’t worry you didn’t miss anything.” Lana said. Lex just smirked and nodded his head. He strolled right up to Chloe and almost choked. He froze for a second. Just looking at her was intoxicating, he hoped he wouldn’t pass out.

“Chloe, what are you doing Friday night?” He asked and Chloe looked at him odd.

“Nothing why?” Lex smiled.

A club in Metropolis. The lights were glowing of blues and the globe made little and big dots everywhere. This club accepted minors, although they didn’t serve alcohol to them. They’ve had many complaints about it, because of fake I.D’s in the past, but Lex Luthor was a supporter of this club. Chloe and Lex grazed through the crowds of people and made it to the bar.

“What would you like to drink?” Lex shouted over the noise.

“A coke would be fine.” Chloe shouted back. She couldn’t believe that she was out with the sexiest man in Smallville. Although Clark did fancy her thoughts and feelings, she always thought Lex was hot, but never liked him how she liked Clark. Lex ordered their drinks and Chloe took a sip.

“Thanks.” She shouted and Lex nodded his head.

“Wanna dance?” He shouted. Chloe choked on her drink and started coughing. She put her hand over her heart.

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“Do you wanna dance?” He asked again. Chloe felt nervous. The butterflies began creeping up. What was she to do? Lex anxiously awaited her answer and couldn’t help but stare at her.

Lex couldn’t wait any longer. He saw the hesitant look on her face. She was staring off in the distance and not at him. He took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. A slow song came on after the fast one ended. ‘Great timing.’ Chloe thought sarcastically. ‘Ok, breathe in and out, in and out. He’s just a guy, an ordinary yet hot guy. Where’s Clark when I need him?’

Chloe put her hands on his shoulders and stood a few feet apart. They started going around in a circle, and Lex couldn’t take it.

“Chloe, this is so old school.” He got closer to her and she felt afraid and a little uncomfortable. He adjusted her arms further behind his neck. They were face to face. She locked eyes with him and froze. They swayed back and forth, but it was like she had no control.

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you look tonight?” He said to her. Chloe gulped and looked to the side. Lex smirked.

“Chloe, you don’t have to be afraid.” Chloe was tempted to lay her head on his shoulder. It looked comfortable. Plus she was a little tired. She did stay up late doing research for homework. She laid her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

Lex put his head on hers and shut his eyes. Chloe felt a stab of pain in her back. The person dressed in black moved the knife around, to cause more pain and discomfort.

“Aahh!” She yelped and pulled back. Someone had stabbed her in the back. Lex jolted his eyes open and the person in black ran away, with the knife. Lex didn’t even see the person.

“Chloe! Chloe! Are you alright!” Lex asked in panic. Chloe stumbled backwards. Lex turned her around and saw blood dripping from her back. He looked scared.

“Lex.” She whispered and fainted, and he caught her.

NS Full Member

Re: No consequences (R)

Ahhh who stabbed Chloe??? Great new story. Can't wait to read more soon.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was scary who did that? More please....
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

oh poor chlex, finally havin a nice time out and this happens...eh with those too trouble and drama always fallows them around...awesome story

can't wait for more

Interesting start, I wonder who the person in black could be...

Leaving...

Chapter Two:

Lex waited in the waiting room of the hospital. When he was told he could go in, he found her laying on her stomach. He looked at her in an odd way. Chloe moved her head in his direction as best as she could.

“It hurts to sleep on my back.” She said with a smirk and soft smile. Lex couldn’t help but feel responsible for her injury. If he hadn’t taken her out, then this wouldn’t have happen.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he took her hand in his. Chloe could see the sorrow in his eyes.

“Don’t be. I’m used to living on the edge.” She said with an encouraging smile. Lex gave a smirk in return. Clark walked in and saw the two holding hands. He cleared his throat, and couldn’t help but be a little jealous.

“Chloe.” Clark said her name walking closer to the bed. Lex let go of her hand, making her hand cold. Chloe felt relieved that Clark was here. He could take the pressure off this moment.
    “Clark.” Chloe smiled. Lex cleared his throat and got up.

“Well I’ll let you two a lone.” Lex said taking one last look at Chloe before he left.

“So how are you feeling?” Clark asked as he sat in the same seat as Lex did. It was still warm.

“I’ve had worse.” Chloe said with a slight laugh. Clark laughed a little too. Lex was watching in the window and had a solemn face. Chloe moved her eyes in the window, and saw him. Then he left. Chloe was left in the state of confusion.

The next day Lex came in her room and found her, in the same position. He felt bad. He wished he could fix this. He couldn’t tell if she was sleeping or not, so he spoke softly. He leaned closer to her.

“Chloe, Chloe are you awake?” He heard her soft moan and she turned to face him. She smiled.

“Hi. What time is it?” She asked. He looked at his watch.

“7:30. I have something to tell you.” He said as he sat down in the chair, and pulled it next to her bed. She wiped her hair out of her eyes, and sat up but carefully. She did not lean on her back, as it was really sore. Lex still felt bad and wanted to help her so much.

“You’re being released tonight, and I talked to your father about it. We discussed that it’s best if you stayed with me, while you heal. I called the police and they’re looking into the situation, that happen at the club.” Lex said and Chloe nodded her head in understanding, but she didn’t quite understand it. She was pumped with morphine and it was slowly fading away.

“I see.” She slurred a little. She tried to lean on her back just for a second. The morphine went away, and she quickly moved before her back touched the pillow. Lex slightly looked away.

“This sucks.” She complained and laughed. “I probably won’t be able to go to school.” Lex looked at her and saw a twinkle in her eye. He wanted to kiss her. These feelings wouldn’t go away, but he stopped himself. He didn’t want to offend her. ‘You’re so beautiful.’ He almost said aloud. He wanted to take his hand and cup her cheek. Anything to feel close to her. To feel loved by her. He longed for it. He had a longing in his eyes, and Chloe saw it.

“Lex, are you,…ok?” She said concerned. “You have a longing in your eyes.” It was like she could read him. ‘I do Chloe. For you.’ He didn’t know what he was doing. It was like his heart was leading. He cupped her cheek with his hand and stroked it with his thumb. He smiled and Chloe could feel the butterflies. ‘Did Lex Luthor just smile at me?’ She thought and her eyes looked away from him. ‘Oh god I hope he doesn’t kiss me.’ She thought. She wouldn’t mind it, but she was slowly starting to like him. Lex got closer to her, and she froze. ‘Is it too soon?’ Lex thought before he kissed her. When his lips touched hers Chloe got lost. When they pulled apart she was breathless. Her heart was racing a mile a minute.

“Lex.” She whispered gasping for air, even though it didn’t feel like she needed it.

“I’m sorry.” He quickly said. Chloe didn’t know what to say. She played with her hair out of confusion and worry. ‘What do I say?’ She asked herself. ‘Well you could kiss him back.’ Chloe couldn’t believe her thoughts. They were running ramped.

“D-don’t worry about it.” Chloe hesitated. Just one kiss made her weak at the knees. Even though she was already in bed, she could feel herself getting weak. She felt a slight pain in her back.

“Aahh!” She yelled as she bent herself backward. Lex immediately got worried.

“Want me to call the nurse?” Chloe touched her back hoping that would ease her pain. She nodded her head to Lex and he pushed the button, by the door for the nurse to come.

The nurse came and pumped more morphine into her. Chloe immediately became pain free, and relaxed.

Later that night Chloe had fallen asleep on the way to Lex’s. Gabe had packed her an over night bag. It had all the things she would need. Gabe knew his daughter very well. Lex came into her room, and saw her asleep on her side. ‘It’s nice to see her in a different position.’ He thought as he looked at her. Naughty thoughts came into his mind about him sleeping and having fun with Chloe, but he quickly shoved them out. ‘She would never do that anyways.’ He thought as he walked out. He decided to get into his pajama’s. When he was done Chloe came into his study. No one was there.

“Lex?” She asked herself. Lex walked in the office and saw her awake.

“Chloe. It’s late, you should get to bed.” Chloe went up to him and took his wrist and looked at his watch. 11:00PM. Lex was beginning to freak out inside, but remained his cool.

“I’ve been sleeping all day. It’ll probably be a long night.” She said still holding onto his wrist. They both stared at each other for a brief second, and Chloe realized that she was still holding his wrist. She moved her hand from his.

“Sorry.” She said a little awkward. Lex just looked at her with a smile.

“It’s alright. I usually go to bed about now, there is a pill I could give you to make you go to slee” he was cut off by the angered Chloe before him. She didn’t feel the need to go to sleep. She has been sleeping all day, and would like to see the world, but Lex was tired as hell. He had been up all night with worry about her.

“How dare you shove a pill down my throat!” She roared at him coming closer. Lex tried to calm her down with his soothing voice.

“Chloe, relax.” He said with his hands up in front of him, like he was going to push something.

“I have been sleeping all day! I want to stay up! If I wanna stay up, then I better damn well stay up!” She was nose to nose with him. He could feel her hot breath on his lips. Lex was tempted to kiss her, but refrained. He smirked and backed away.

“Fine. Stay up. But I’m going to bed.” He said stubbornly. ‘If she can be stubborn, then I can be stubborn too.’ He thought to himself as he went to his room again.

“Where are you going?” Chloe demanded harshly. Lex turned around a bit annoyed. He hoped he would have a good time with Chloe, get to know her, make jokes. But this was ridiculous.

“To bed. If that’s ok with you. Your highness.” Lex mocked and did a curtsy. Chloe grit her teeth and walked towards him. She shoved him out of her way and said angrily,

“Move.” She made her way to the bathroom to shower.

Lex has never been this ticked off before in his life. ‘I need some Advil.’ He thought and went to the same bathroom that Chloe was in. That’s where he kept most of his medicine. In the mirror cabinet. He heard the running of water, and some heavy splashes from Chloe dripping water on the floor. ‘I hope she’s not making a mess.’ He thought as he turned the door knob slowly open. ‘Don’t look, don’t look.’ He said to himself as he covered his eyes, and felt around for the mirror. He tripped over Chloe’s shoes.

“Ah!” Lex mumbled and leaned on the wall. Chloe was startled and spun around.

“Who’s out there?” She said in a panic and covered her self with her arms. She thought it was the person, who stabbed her. ‘Shit!’ Lex thought and began to panic. Chloe peered behind the shower curtain and gasped when she Lex. She quickly went behind the curtain again, so he couldn’t have any “fun” with his eyes.
    “Lex! What the hell are you doing in here!? Don’t you believe in privacy!?” Chloe screamed in a panic. Lex felt horrible, and embarrassed for barging in on her. His cheeks were beginning to turn a light red.

“Chloe, I’m sorry.” He said still up against the wall. Chloe was furious.

“Get out!” She screamed. Lex went out of the bathroom. ‘Damn. Now I’ll never win her heart.’ He felt so horrible for what he did. He couldn’t help but sink back into his chair. He decided to give up on the meds, and go to sleep like he planned in the first place.

Chloe was petrified. She felt dirty. She wondered if he saw anything of her. She was worried and scared out of her mind. She had never been walked in on before while taking a shower. Her father was a different story. Someone you hardly know is just insane. Chloe began freaking out and continued to finish up her shower.

When she was fully clothed she found Lex’s bedroom. She knocked.

“Come in.” Lex said as he put down his book. Chloe came in all clean, and fully clothed. Lex couldn’t help but feel ashamed.

“Chloe,” Lex began but Chloe cut him off.

“No Lex. It’s fine. I didn’t mean to get all crazy on you. It’s just that, I was scared.” She said as she sat on the bed next to him. Lex’s heart began racing.

“Of what?” He asked.

“That it was the person who stabbed me. I’m scared Lex.” She said as she took his hand in hers. Lex was scared to even do anything in return.

“I’m always here for you Chloe.” He said matter of factly. Chloe smiled and slid down on her side of the bed never letting go of his hand, and shut her eyes. Lex didn’t know what to do.

“Chloe, what are you doing?” He asked nervously as he licked his dry lips. No reply.

“I know this may sound weird, but,” She paused. “Could I sleep with you?” She asked as she open her eyes to look at him. Lex’s heart just went up into his throat.

“Sure.” He said and she smiled.

“I’m just so scared right now. I don’t know what to do. I feel safe when I’m around my friends.” She said. “I know I can trust them.” She looked him in the eye.

“Chloe, I will not let anything happen to you.” He promised. But will he be able to keep his promise?

The next morning Lex woke up to a cold splash of water on his face. He open his eyes and saw Chloe staring down at him angrily. Lex spit out some water.

“What the hell?” Lex said breathless. That splash of water startled him.

“Your security wouldn’t let me out! I’m late for school!” Chloe yelled. She was ticked off. She had planned to go into school early this morning, and get a head start on the Torch. Lex sat up in bed and wiped his face with his bed sheets.

“You’re not going to school until this whole thing is over. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you.”

“Yeah you probably forgot when you kissed me!” Lex clenched his teeth in anger.

“Then why did you kiss back?” She froze for a second then regained her composure.

“Stop answering me with questions!” She hissed. Lex got closer in her face.

“I would stop if you would answer them!” Lex said harshly. Chloe doused the rest of the water on his dry face. She walked out on him. Chloe went back to her room and lay on her bed on her right side. Lex went after her not bothering to clean his face again, for fear that she might hose him down.

“Chloe,” Lex knocked. Chloe rolled his eyes. He walked in and didn’t bother to wait for her to let him in. For all he knew she could’ve been dressing.

“I knocked but you wouldn’t,” He was cut off.

“Since when do you care if someone is dressing in their room?” Chloe hissed and sounded like she was going to cry. Lex grit his teeth in anger. He didn’t want to ruin their friendship. It meant a lot to him. He kept his cool and sat on the bed.

“Chloe, where do you need to go?” He said in a calming voice. Chloe sat up and looked at him.

“My office.” She said. “At school.” She said hesitantly. They both looked at each other with longing in their eyes.

“Get your coat on.” He said and gave a soft smile that you had to look closely to see.

It was quiet on the way to Smallville High. First period started a few minutes ago. Chloe looked at her watch and sighed. The pulled up in a visitors parking spot.

When they got to Chloe’s office, the door was open. Chloe hung her mouth open. There were papers strewn everywhere, chairs over turned, wrecked desks, even the blinds were a mess. Chloe dropped her purse. Clark and Lana were picking up lots of pieces of paper. Chloe ran to her desk. Everything was there, but one certain item in particular.

“Someone stole my hard drive!”

TBC
    ---------------
    My favorite part is where Chloe doused Lex with water. lmao.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was really good but I am sacred for Chloe. Who is doing that to her?

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

are they hurting her because she's with Lex or is there another reason?

That was a good update, can't wait for more.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great so far please update soon i can't wait to see what happens next.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information