+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technical Difficulties (PG13); Part 2 (R!!!) Complete

Re: Technical Difficulties (Very much R this post)!!! Complete

Hahaha OMG that was hilarious!!!

Mod's note: You'll find the whole fic in post #4.
    Last edited by lexie; 1st April 2016 at 20:25.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Technical Difficulties (Very much R this post)!!! Complete

How did I miss this. That was great. LOL!!
    Last edited by hfce; 14th September 2011 at 14:13.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: Technical Difficulties (PG13); Part 2 (R!!!) Complete

somebody have alt link for this story? would like to read all of the author story. i tried to do this guide http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ead.php?t=9000 but i still can't find the story/first page,, if someone can help,,?? thank you

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sullivangirl View Post
    somebody have alt link for this story? would like to read all of the author story. i tried to do this guide http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ead.php?t=9000 but i still can't find the story/first page,, if someone can help,,?? thank you
    Here's the whole fic:

Superag 26th July 2007 19:25

Technical Difficulties (PG13); Part 2 (R!!!) Complete
    Title: Technical Difficulties (PG13 for language and adult humor)
    Disclaimer: I own none of Smallville, just the ideas in my head. I also own none of the products mentioned in the story, not even in stock form.
    Spoilers: Umm, none; time period around 5th season
    A/N – Chloe and Lex are friends; they never grew apart during the 4th season; this is my answer to Nonky's request for more humor; part 2 coming soon (as I come up with it)
    Synopsis: Chloe and Lex find themselves stuck in some interesting business situations and help each other out.

“Dammit, you piece of shit…I just want one freaking copy,” she screamed kicking the poor machine incessantly.

A well dressed man stopped in his tracks hearing the language come from the only light on in that particular section of the building. Amused at the continuing banging at the machine, he made his way down between the news desks and leaned up against the doorframe of the small workroom. There, a beautiful body in a form fitting skirt leaned over looking into the depths of a Xerox machine. Lex noticed her arm buried in the machine up to her elbow.

“Crap.” She lifted her head and halfway rolled her eyes before tugging on her blouse by her other hand. “My new blouse, figures,” she said to herself looking at the rip through the center of the sleeve. She knelt down on the floor after hearing the rip that freed herself from the clothes eating machine. “Just one copy dear Lord,” she screamed again as she started shaking her fists in the air before standing up to beat on it again.

“You know, in my experience, I think they actually have feelings.” Chloe whirled around and glared at him for the comment. It was late; she had one thing left to do before a long hot soak in her tub alone. Yet he had to arrive, no doubt looking for someone else and finding her in her first wrestling match. I don’t need this crap right now. Pray for an urgent phone call. Something.

Seeing prayers not being answered, she bemoaned, “Be my guest.” Chloe curtsied and stepped out of the way as Lex approached. “What are you doing here anyway?”

“I came by to beat on whatever reporter got his facts wrong on the takeover I was involved in – it wasn’t you, don’t worry – and yet have missed them. I suppose you and I are the only ones that work for a living.” Lex took his coat off and rolled his sleeve up. Chloe watched a little concerned and somewhat amused. Lex squatted down and looked into the depths of the machine before jamming his arm in the small area. Pulling the small piece of paper out, he looked over at Chloe and smirked. “And I think my hands are bigger than yours.” He smirked, obviously happy of his accomplishment.

He slid his arm out and discarded the paper as Chloe rolled her eyes and closed the door of the wicked machine. She placed her copy of the glass and waited for the machine to warm up. Tapping nervously on the top of the machine, she stared at Lex while he rolled the other sleeve up to match. “I’m hoping you won’t need to do that.”

“You never know. Now, before you hit print again, I suggest to pet it; say nice things to it and apologize for your language earlier.” Chloe stared at him like he was crazy.

“I’m not going to apologize to a machine; I never even apologize to you.”

“My point exactly; we would probably be so much closer if you did right everything wrong that you have said or done to me over the years.”

Chloe rolled up her lip and disgust, “I’m not having this conversation with you. I want this done and I want to go home.”

Chloe turned back around and hit the copy button again. “God freaking dammit!!!” She looked at the little display and ripped the door off the front of the machine and handed it to Lex.

He held onto the door and then placed it against the wall. He watched as she pulled the little levers and shoved her arm back inside the wicked machine. “Be careful Chloe,” he gently let roll from his lips.

“Be careful Chloe,” she mocked as she dislodged the paper out of the crevice it was in. She pulled on her arm. Nothing. She closed her eyes and tried again.

“Need some assistance?” Lex looked down into her eyes as she continued to tug. “That can’t possibly feel good.” He watched Chloe’s eyes as she kept pulling, trying not to focus on him.

Sitting down on the floor once again, with her arm lodged in a smaller space than before, she gave in. “Ok, I need some help. There’s some lotion in my desk drawer over there. That might do it.” Lex looked in the direction she pointed and found the lotion in the upper desk drawer. He squirted some in his hands and rubbed her arm in it as far as his hand would fit up in the machine. Chloe closed her eyes and tried not show the obvious small pleasure of Lex rubbing lotion on her body gave her.

Putting the lotion down, he leaned over her shoulder and said, “Get up and lean over where your arm is even with the hole. On three.” Lex placed one hand on her arm above where he had applied lotion and the other arm around her waist. Chloe at one point let her imagination go realizing that Lex had somehow talked her into a very popular position. She snapped back to reality hearing him count. “One…two…three.” The two pulled together and nothing. “Again.”

Pulling harder, Chloe couldn’t resist letting out a sound, “Get it out, it hurts!” She felt Lex’s arm tighten around her waist and giggle at her comment. Attempting to turn her head around, she smacked him with a face full of hair. “You really are evil, you know it?”

With no response except a slight sound of him spitting her hair out, they tried again. “Shit, it’s Bob the janitor.” Chloe turned to see Bob had stopped whistling and was looking at the pair wrapped up in the copier room.

“I didn’t think anyone was here. Sorry,” he embarrassingly answered and strolled away with his cart.

“That was awkward in so many ways. Chloe, one more time before I call the fire department.” She turned and gave Lex a horrid look. “I’m kidding; we’re going to get it. Just don’t scream too loud.” The two took their stance as Chloe bit down on her lip and listened for Lex to count one more time. Pulling harder, Lex and Chloe launched across the room, out the door, and into the first desk. Once stable, Chloe turned around and looked at Lex.

“You ok?”

“Yeah, but my head’s going to be feeling that until I get a drink. How about you?” he took her arm in his hands and looked over it. Several small scratched but nothing that wouldn’t heal quickly. “I think you’ll live.” He dropped her arm, not noticing the white of Chloe’s eyes as he rubbed his fingers up and down her arm.

He helped her up to her feet and went back into the workroom. Chloe watched as he almost petted the machine and hit the copy button one last time. He looked at her as she crossed her fingers and squinted. Another beeping. “Calm down.” He looked at the screen and then at Chloe. “Toner.” He looked around and grabbed the box off the shelf. Opening the box, he waited as Chloe pulled the old toner out of the machine. Placing it in the garbage, she examined the new container.

Chloe put the new toner into the machine. “The machine says it’s not ready.”

Lex slid the toner out of the machine and stared at it. Chloe and Lex both held it as they popped the top off the tube to have the black mess fly up at them. Chloe grabbed the canister out of his hand and shoved it back in the machine. She closed the door and pressed copy. Looking over at Lex and waiting she smirked, “You look like a very expensive chimney sweep.” She couldn’t help but giggle. His face, head, and his very expensive shirt were completely jet black. “And you look really awful with blackish hair.”

“Well Mary Poppins, I have a feeling it’s going to take a lot more rinse to get your hair back to blonde. Is it working?” They both listened as the copier again scanned the document.

“SHIT!” She started to beat on the machine as Lex took her arm.

“There’s no other machine in the building you can use?” She started to stomp around and fume. Although Lex was enjoying the tirade of the woman he always knew as fiery, this was a little over the top.

“I can’t use another one,” she pouted. “I only have a code that works on this one.” Lex leaned over and looked at the machine again. Chloe watched bemused at his actions while he found a roll of paper towels and proceeded to wipe his face off.

He took the sheet of paper that she needed and walked over to the second copier in the room. Pressing a couple of buttons, he placed the sheet on the glass and waited. Chloe rolled her eyes as the copy dropped out of the machine. Walking back over to her, he handed her original and two copies to her. “Here.”

“How did you?”

Taking his phone out of his pocket, he started talking to someone on the phone, “Yes, I need a repairman for the copier in the Daily Planet basement.” Looking over at the toner mess and the broken door, he grimaced, “I think it’s … broken. Thank you.”

“Lex?”

Putting his arm around her, he led her to her desk. He handed her some more paper towels and smirked. “Bet this wasn’t what you expected your night to end like?”

“Lex.” He smiled at her again. She stopped and stared at him. Running back into the copier room, she looked at the screen just before Lex cancelled it. Looking up at him, she slapped him in the arm. “You own the damn copier company and you made me go through this when you had a code for every machine already.” He smirked again. “You’re an ass.”

Getting her stuff, she headed up the stairs and pressed the elevator button. Waiting, none of the lights lit up. This is just not my night. Damn.

She looked over at Lex who had now caught up with her. “Come on. We’ll take the stairs; just one flight.” He put his arm around her shoulders and proceeded to the stairs. “So, Miss Sullivan, how was your day?”

Part 2 – Ok, this is much more R than the last one.

“Chloe Sullivan,” she answered balancing her phone of her shoulder.

“Hello Chloe. I need a favor.” She held the phone receiver away from her and curled her lip up in confusion.

“Lex? What can I do you for?” She bit her lip.

“Now, I wasn’t quite expecting that as an option although it would definitely brighten my day. However, I really need a good computer person and figured you owed me for that little copier issue.” Lex leaned back in his chair at the office and smirked hearing the gasp to his first statement.

“Ok, I’ll be there in a little bit.” Chloe hung up the phone and saved what she was occupied with on the hard drive. Walking to the elevator, she muttered under her breath, “He is so urgh….” She made fists and beat on her sides silently while throwing a fit in the elevator by herself.

Arriving at his office at Luthorcorp, the doors opened automatically to see Lex typing on the computer and looking more frustrated than usual. “What’s the problem?”

He got out of the chair and offered her the seat. “The computer itself works great but the information I’m trying to get to is not coming off the main server correctly.” He pointed under the desk.

“You realize the amount of material I could get into on this, right?”

He nodded sarcastically, “Sure, of course, since it’s all locked away and not able to be had by anyone in the building. I typed in my personal password and still get nothing but the major programs loaded.” He moved around and knelt next to her and the desk. “And your next question of why I wouldn’t call a tech person; you’re the best at breaking and entering.”

Disgusted but slightly proud of the last comments, she started running diagnostic as she shifted in the seat. Getting comfortable in the seat, she shifted the laptop around on the desk for her right-handed self and sat back in the chair. Lex made way for her knee and sat down on the couch in the office. He watched as she typed, her leaning back in the seat and balancing her feet on the legs of the swivel chair.

Typing a bit more, she responded, “I don’t think that you are connected to the system at all. Are you sure you didn’t change anything in order for you disconnect yourself from the server.” She waited but no response. Looking up she saw Lex in a daze. He was leaning forward transfixed on something at the desk. Quickly shutting her legs, he popped back to her attention. “You’re a pervert.”

She turned back to his computer and stood up. Trying to recover from his obvious embarrassment, he asked, “What can I do to help?”

“Come sit in the chair and I’ll check the connections underneath.” Lex sat back down in the chair and adjusted the computer back to his position. Chloe climbed underneath the desk and started pulling on wires. “Try it now.”

Lex again looked for the server. “Nope.” Chloe pushed his chair back away from the desk to feel for one of the wires. Looking for the correct wire, her eyes fixated on the sight in front of her. She heard Lex typing away as he leaned over to the desk. ‘Wow, I felt that a couple of nights ago and…wow.’

“Now’s who’s perverted?” Lex looked down to see Chloe’s face practically mesmerized. The two locked eyes and licked their lips. Chloe averted her stares as she felt Lex close his knees slightly around her. Reaching up between his legs, she started to pull on the skinny wire attached to the server and laptop.

“Son, I thought you might want to know.” He stopped mid-sentence and looked at Lex. Leaning over slightly, he watched as the woman under the desk lowered her hand from between his son’s legs and tucked her skirt under her feet a little tighter. Squatting down, he watched as Chloe slowly looked over her shoulder. “Miss Sullivan, how nice to see you.” Turning back to his son, he smiled while his son bit his lip. “As I said, you might want to brush up on these figures before the meeting tomorrow.”

Chloe listened uncomfortably while Lionel had his fun by extending the conversation. ‘This is it; I’m going to get both of them back,’ she thought. She looked up at Lex, who was concentrating on the finer points of the folder his dad handed him. She ran her hands up the inside of his pant legs and massaged his calf. She felt him somewhat stiffen at her touch as a smile crept across his face. She glanced up to see his face grow stern as he looked down at her.

“And this is the mutual earnings for the said company.” Chloe listened as Lionel made sure not to name drop the company in front of her. Going in for the kill, she looked at Lionel’s position at the desk and what he was focused on. She ran her hands along the inside of Lex’s legs and grabbed him right in between them, feeling that he was already somewhat hard.

She giggled feeling Lex’s quick buck in his seat and what sounded like an expelled cough. “Dad, I’ll look over this a bit later and get back to you.” He grabbed her hand out of his crotch and pushed her face back under the desk.

His father backed up and looked again under the table. “Yes, I’m sure. You seem to have some other business to attend to.” Squatting down again, he spoke, “Miss Sullivan, nice to see you again.” She smiled from ear to ear, proud of her embarrassing display, and waved happily as his dad left the office. She watched as Lex hit a button on the side of the desk and stood up, pushing the chair back.

“What the hell was that?!”

Chloe climbed out from under the desk and put her hands on her hips. “Look, I was just having some fun with you; I figured that little stunt you pulled in the copy room warranted a return. Plus, I have been trying to get at your father for a year now and just the blush that came across his face did it for me.” Chloe looked down at his pants and playfully pointed, “Plus, I don’t think Mr. Snuffleupagus minded too much.” Lex made fists and turned around toward the window, happy to know his building was the highest in the city.

“Just fix the damn computer please.” He paused, not turning around. “Please.”

He heard Chloe grab the wire and plug it back into the machine. “You got anything?”

Lex turned around and tried again. “Yeah, we got the…” he looked at the computer as the monitor went blank. “What did you do? The monitor just went out.”

“Sorry, I guess I bumped it and this other card fell out.” She plugged the two back in and waited.

“Good, it’s up.” Chloe climbed out from under the desk as Lex pushed his seat far away from her direct line of exit.

“I’m not going to do that again – it was a joke.” She leaned over the computer and dropped her mouth open. “What did you do now?”

Lex leaned over and noticed that he had just run over the power cord to his computer. Plugging the cord back into the floor, he gazed at Chloe as she leaned over the side of the desk and restarted his computer. “Lex, eyes right,” she said somewhat exasperated by his attempts at looking at her. She tapped her nails on the desk as the password came up.

Lex pulled the chair in and typed his password while Chloe acted like she wasn’t watching. She giggled knowing a five letter password would be easy to break. Leaning over his shoulder, she watched as the homepage opened up. Lex clicked on the file button and noticed that the server finally appeared. Then he quickly tried to shrink the other folders that opened automatically because of the sudden shutdown previously.

Chloe watched as the images opened one on top of the other. Lex turned to her and held his hands out in a plea. “This is not what it looks like.”

Leaning over the computer, Chloe clicked through the different images in disgust or amusement, she wasn’t sure which just yet. Thinking back to her little act with his father, ‘no wonder he was unsettled.’ He had pictures of her at the Talon, at the Daily Planet, at her dorm. There were doctored pictures of her without articles of clothing. And the video of them in the copy room. Playing the video, she noticed the only section on it was her arm in the machine and the compromising position.

Turning around, she glared at him. “You ARE a pervert.” She walked across the office and stared at him.

Getting up from his chair, he tried to apologize.

“No, stay there.” Chloe looked around and asked, “So, are there cameras in here where you can relive the little show later.”

“No,” he said flatly and as apologetic as it would come.

“Good, then burn this into your brain,” she said and pulled her dress over her head and stood in the office stark naked. His mouth dropped as she put the dress back on and grabbed her purse. Walking over to the computer, she pulled the flash drive out of his computer and stomped on it. “Those composites of me sucked anyway.”

Lex rolled his eyes and knew he had been had. He hit the button to unlock the door and let her leave, probably forever. “Sorry.”

Chloe looked at him in the doorway. “Call me if you forget,” she blandly stated as she motioned to her body before she walked out of the door.

THE END
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

thank you lexie~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information