+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! Completed (R) Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! Completed (R) Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (1/?) NC-17 Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

Yasmine 32548

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the NC-17 Completed section.
    Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing...

Prologue:

“So, my son had a little gathering at the mansion last night,” Lionel Luthor leans back into his plush chair. His cold blue eyes silently studying the nervous man in front of his massive desk.

“Yes Sir, and it seems that one of the guests didn’t leave until the wee hours of the morning,” a stack of pictures and a scrap of lace are tossed on his desk. The blonde emerging from the front door of the mansion was rumpled and shoeless. The soft light in the young woman’s eyes was plain to see. Lionel pushed at the lace with his pen and looked at the man questioningly.

“I found those in the foyer,” the man replies. The eyes of the devil are blue the man silently thinks to himself.

Lionel reaches into the drawer of his desk and withdraws a thick envelope and tosses it to the man.

“Please let me know if you find anything else interesting,” he dismisses the man coldly. Silence stretches in the room as Lionel Luthor reaches for the scrap of lace.

“Have the helicopter prepared, Michael,” he tells the man sitting quietly in the corner. “We may have found the means to force my son to heel.”
    He turns his chair to face the window and a smile begins to stretch the harsh lines of his face.

Chapter One

I stretched feeling the objections of never used muscles. The smell of Lex Luthor on my skin is enough for me to ignore a few aches and pains. My lips curl in a soft smile. He had been everything that I had thought he would be tender and passionate giving and demanding.

He had to have drunk more last night then he let on I couldn’t help but to think. I must have been a fluke. That’s me, Chloe Sullivan fluke extraordinary! Super models throw themselves at his feet on a daily basis. My thoughts turn dark as I sigh. It was a nice dream but all dreams must end.

Face it Sullivan, even if he was interested in dating you, he would lose a good bit of creditability. It would be bad enough as an intrepid reporter to be tied to the name Luthor. Although he would certainly be worth the pain to my career but I could never do anything that would be damaging or embarrassing to Lex and his involvement with me would certainly cause that. I sigh as my cell phone begins vibrating on my night stand.

“Hello?” I answer. Every self sacrifice thought that I had in my head concerning Lex flew right out of the window.

“My bed is cold,” the sound of a disgruntled Luthor caused me to smile.

“Buy a heating pad?” I offered. I lean back and make myself comfortable.

“I’d rather have you warming my bed,” he chuckles at me.

“Yeah, I can see that going over well with my father or with your flavor of the month,” I tell him smiling.

“I can assure you that I do not have flavors of the month Ms. Sullivan,” Lex says in an imperious voice.“Where are you?” he demands.

“In my bed,” I reply with a laugh. I stretch again and give a small groan as muscles loosen.

“I have firmly decided that you are not a nice woman Sullivan,” he growls in my ear.

“Why Mr. Luthor, I can assure you I am a very nice woman,” I shoot back. Who knew teasing a Luthor could be this much fun?

Whatever he was about to say was cut off with a startled exclamation followed by a string of muffled oaths.

“Lex, are you okay?” I ask him anxiously.

“I’m fine;” his voice cool, “The real question is are you?”

“Excuse me?” my eyes widen my pulse speeds up as I am trying to figure out what he is talking about.

“There is blood on my sheets, so I am going to ask you again. Are you okay?” the tone in his voice is almost fridge and I can feel my face flame.

“Sure, just peachy Luthor,” I say through slightly clenched teeth. There is a long pause as we listen to each other breathing on the phone.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you Chloe,” he says softly.

“You didn’t Lex,” I tell him quietly. “It was perfect.”

“Yes, yes it was,” his voice deepens slightly. “I just don’t want things to change between us.”

“Look Luthor, I think we both got carried away last night,” the first fat tear trickled down my cheek.

“What do you mean?” He demands.

“I have school, the torch and my friends. You have your job and,” the image of his conquests dance before my eyes and I can taste the bile at the back of my throat, “other interests.”

I’d like to thank the Academy for this award. For a journalist consumed by getting to the truth, I found that I sure could tell a whopper of a lie.

“Are you saying that we can’t be friends,” he asks quietly.

“I never said that. Last night shouldn’t have happened and we both know the reasons why,” I am starting to feel a bit desperate to get off the phone and bawl my eyes out.

“Hey, I have to go my dad is calling me for breakfast,” I tell him quietly. “I’ll see you around.” I manage to hang up on him before bursting into tears.

The satisfying sound of the phone smashing against the bedroom wall makes me feel better. Waking up this morning in a lonely cold bed did nothing for my temper. I head for the shower and realize that I can smell her in my sheets and on my bed.

Seeing those few spots of her blood on my sheets terrified me. I would have never realized that the uninhibited woman that I made love to last night had been a virgin. I flip the shower on to almost a scalding heat and let the water beat against my body.

When she groaned on the phone every nerve in my groin stood at attention. She had been magnificent last night meeting my every desire with a flame of her own. I felt myself harden and flip the water to cold. No woman had ever made me laugh in bed until her. Usually the plan is to ensure my partner gets her pleasure and take my own after all a Luthor can’t be known as bad lover unless you’re my father. The idea of playing in bed was foreign to me until Chloe. When she sat on my stomach and tried to tickle my ribs her face glowed. I loved watching her passion grow as I learned her most intimate places. Under the pounding jets of the freezing water I realize two things. One, she can lie to me over the phone but she can’t lie to my face and two, I am going to have her again.
    Last edited by yasmine32068; 5th February 2006 at 14:04. Reason: Completed

NS Full Member

Re: Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (1/?) NC-17 Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

awwwww... i really like ur last last... lol. CHLEX FOREVER! lol. i love how lex could see through chloe. loooove it. please update soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Like the way this sequel is starting. Can't wait for more.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar

This is going to be good, please update again soon?

SaraC

Ash's Love Slave

OH, My is right, lol! Poor Chloe. I hope that Lex will be able to get through to her and show Chloe just how he wants her.

love that lex isnt gonna b dense enough to believe her despite her actions.

stupid lionel cant give his kid a speck of happiness *stabstab*

moooooooooooooooore! may as well keep wit the update speed uv had so far rite?

NS Full Member

Well, I have to say one thing, Yasmine. No bad writing here that I can see, right guys.

I've been honored by getting to know you, sweetie, cause you've pushed my own muse into geer and she really needed it---trust me on that. Hon, this is going great---heehee---can't wait for more. Come on Lex----come on Chloe---you know that Lionel doesn't stand a chance against you two. MB's head on a platter anybody. <bg>

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my that was good.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

I love the beginning of this sequel. Can't wait for more soon!!!!!!

this is great can't wait for more, great work

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information