+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Wanted To Be (Warning: NC-17!!)
    Spoilers: Season 7

Lex thrust quickly into his hand, grunting with each stroke. Chloe wouldn't let him taste her, wouldn't let him sink inside her, wouldn't let him--

Fuck!

His cock spasmed, spurting his seed all over his hand and thigh. Hips bucking into his own flesh, he squeezed his eyes tight, remembering the way she'd smelled when she'd been in his office that afternoon. She'd never forgive him now.

Never let him bury his head between her legs or fuck her the way he'd wanted to for months. Never let him be the man he wanted--

He'd been right to fire her.

A/N: Thanks for the encouragement and comments guys. If this is not allowed here, sorry! *cringe*

Also? Zombie!Lex trumps everything ever.
    Last edited by sinecure; 16th March 2010 at 23:17.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Wow. Chloe why did you say no?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Wanted To Be (Warning: NC-17!!)
    Spoilers: Season 7

Lex thrust quickly into his hand, grunting with each stroke. Chloe wouldn't let him taste her, wouldn't let him sink inside her, wouldn't let him--

Fuck!

His cock spasmed, spurting his seed all over his hand and thigh. Hips bucking into his own flesh, he squeezed his eyes tight, remembering the way she'd smelled when she'd been in his office that afternoon. She'd never forgive him now.

Never let him bury his head between her legs or fuck her the way he'd wanted to for months. Never let him be the man he wanted--

He'd been right to fire her.
    This was amazing! When you said you had NC17-drabbles to post, I didn't imagine how intense the smut could still get when it's only a handful of sentences. But it was intense... and overwhelming, and amazing and incredibly hot!!

heee... and angsty on top of all that too

You managed to capture Lex's lust, desire and intense frustration so amazingly well that I was left breathless over the sheer power of all of his emotions. I especially loved the twisted way that Lex's frustration only pushes his lust to a higher level... as if Chloe's refusal to let him 'have her' only deepens his obsession in wanting her. Don't you love that twisted 'I want whatever I can't have' Luthor psyche, LOL!

heee! And I was delighted by the twist at the end which revealed that the only reason Lex fired Chloe was because he could no longer control his lust for her while she remained so tantalizingly close in his presence. It established that, despite how Lex was the bastard who did the firing, it was Chloe who was actually the winner... because Lex's firing of her was an admission of defeat on his part that he was no longer capable of being in her presence any longer.

Point, set and match to the stubborn blonde's willpower
    Last edited by somethingeasy; 20th February 2010 at 08:43.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Just thought it would be wise to have a own thread for NC17/Adult So post away your smuttiest drabbles here
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

I love the reference to S7 Lex wanting Chloe but thinking he could never have her. But did the damn fool even try??!!

Excellent work on this most smutty drabble
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Re: Chlex Drabbles (NC17-R/Adult) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Just thought it would be wise to have a own thread for NC17/Adult So post away your smuttiest drabbles here
    Thanks Julie.

Fit To Be Tied

Because Chloe was on his lap, riding him from above, her breasts--still bound in her bra at his insistence--so tantalizingly close. Because she was tied to his bed, writhing beneath his touches and his tongue.

Because his cock wanted more of her.

Because, sometimes, she didn't understand that pleasure and pain went together.

Because she'd written another article about him, and she needed to understand where her true loyalties lay. Because she was insistent that they weren't with him.

Because she'd fucked him and then gone to see Clark.

Because Lex needed to tell her he loved her.

A/N: Thank you, Julie, for moving my previous smutty drabble into this new thread and not spanking me for putting it in the wrong place. And thank you for the wonderful reviews.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Another wonderfully smutty drabble--and yes, Lex needs to tell Chloe he loves her

Excellent work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Fit To Be Tied
    Because Chloe was on his lap, riding him from above, her breasts--still bound in her bra at his insistence--so tantalizingly close. Because she was tied to his bed, writhing beneath his touches and his tongue.

Because his cock wanted more of her.

Because, sometimes, she didn't understand that pleasure and pain went together.

Because she'd written another article about him, and she needed to understand where her true loyalties lay. Because she was insistent that they weren't with him.

Because she'd fucked him and then gone to see Clark.

Because Lex needed to tell her he loved her.
    WOW! Seriously, Sinecure, I am amazed by how overwhelming and intense you can make smut while keeping it within 50 words. It's awe-inspiring as well as mind-boggling.

I loved the way that you can write a Lex-centric ficlet, keeping him scary and romantic at the same time... because that's just the way that I love my Lexes... thrilling in both a hotly shuddering as well as in a chilling sort of way

I did find myself wondering though, how was Chloe tied to the bed, but still have the freedom to ride Lex's lap. That's a pretty long rope, with plenty of play to it.

Anyhow, the smut was amazing and breathtaking. I LOVED the idea of Lex experimenting with the fine line between pleasure and pain with Chloe. And I especially loved his twisted schizophrenic reasons for playing with both pleasure and pain was because he wanted to punish Chloe, while at the same time indulge her every need, wish and desire. He loves her, and wants nothing more than to pledge his undying devotion to her... but he also wants to hurt her like she hurts him too.

Amazing!! Please post more! Any chance of extending this into something longer than a drabble?

I loved it. But Lex wouldn't be easier to say I love you and then have sex?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information