Thread: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 6th November, 2015

Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 6th November, 2015

Title: Façade
    Author: babydee
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rating: NC-17 so no minors, please
    Warnings: Sexual content
    Timeline: Season 4's Transference
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to the CW & DC comics.
    Summary: Instead of Lionel, it's Lex that swaps bodies with Clark. Under cover as Clark, Lex sets his sights on Chloe!

PS: Amazing banner by iluvaqt on LiveJournal - thanks, Kimmy! ;-)

Written for phillydragonldy for the 2015 svsunkenships challenge. Be sure to check out the other amazing works on the Com!

Façade

Part I

It was the strangest sensation ever to be wearing somebody else’s body. But if ever there was a body that he absolutely had to inhabit, Clark’s would be the one he’d be happy to get into.

Lex smiled wryly at the double entendre. After finding himself in Clark’s skin, and seeing Clark wearing his own face and body, the two of them had decided to walk a day in each other’s shoes to see if they could discover what plan Lionel was hatching to get himself out of jail. Given that Lex and Chloe were the people who had teamed up to get him sent down, it was a safe bet that whatever Lionel had in store for them, it wouldn’t be very nice.

“You know all about my abilities now, Lex,” Clark had said as he’d led Lex out of the mansion. Clark looked at him, and Lex could see a strange vulnerability reflected in his own eyes through Clark’s influence. “Can I trust you with my secret?”

“Your secret’s safe with me, Clark; you have my word,” he’d promised, then grinned. “Your hair, on the other hand… not gonna lie, I’m pretty tempted to hold onto that.”

So whilst Clark was off investigating as him, Lex had gone to The Torch to scour Chloe’s computer for more information on Lionel. Or if he was honest with himself, it was to see what information she may have gleaned about him, Lex, that he wasn’t aware of. Heaven forbid she discover something about him that could end up on that freaky wall of hers.

He’d barely completed the thought when the object of his musings walked into the room. “Oh – hey, Clark,” she greeted. “Didn’t think anyone else was here so late.”

He cleared his throat. “Hello, Chloe. How’ve you been?”

She chuckled. “Pretty much the same since you saw me this morning, Clark,” she replied. “You, on the other hand, appear to have picked up a formal attitude to go with the clothing.”

He frowned. “Pardon me?”

She rolled her eyes. “That’s exactly what I’m talking about. ‘Pardon me?’” she mimicked. “From you, a simple ‘Huh?’ usually suffices.”

Busted. Well, almost. “I just… fancied a change,” he said, trying to sound more hesitant, like Clark.

“Fancied a change so much, you’re wearing your Sunday best on a school night,” she joked. “Something’s up. What gives?”

He paused. “Well, nothing in particular…”

“And your hair’s styled differently, too,” she continued, tilting her head curiously.

“Really?” he hedged. “What’s wrong with it?”

She shrugged. “I dunno; it looks like it was styled by your mom. What’s going on?”

He thought quickly about something to change the subject with, but her attention was suddenly occupied with the edge of the desk he’d accidentally vandalised when he’d leaned too hard against it.

“What happened to my desk?” she asked, leaning down to inspect the damage. The neckline of her blouse dipped, allowing him a glimpse of creamy cleavage.

He swallowed. “It was like that when I got here.”

“Huh. Weird.” She straightened and walked over to her wall of weird, and he studied with particular interest. Her lime green scoop-necked blouse sat high on her waist, leaving a delicious sliver of skin visible, and she wore a red belt on a brown corduroy skirt that clung most invitingly to her hips before swaying gently outward.

God, how he loved those hips. Especially when she bent over as she did now, to pick up some errant newspaper clippings that had floated to the floor. He thought of approaching her from behind and grinding his pelvis into her backside, and his pants suddenly became uncomfortably tight.

“You know, Chloe… I’m concerned for your well-being,” he began cautiously, finally connecting with his brain on the subject change.

“Really? Why?”

“Well, if Lionel Luthor managed somehow to suddenly get out of prison, what do you suppose he’ll do?” he queried. “About you, I mean?”

“Why?” she asked tartly. “Has the Lionel Luthor alert suddenly been elevated to orange, or do you know something I don’t?”

“No, nothing like that… but it always pays to be cautious.”

“Well, I’m not exactly shaking in my sneakers,” she continued blithely as she straightened. “I mean, he won’t be eligible for parole for a long while, yet.”

“You never know,” he said mysteriously, rising to his feet and slowly walking towards her. “He may be able to get out sooner than you think, and I’d like to be able to personally ensure your safety.”

He reached out and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, and her eyes widened in surprise; and arousal, he noticed with a thrill. She’d always had a thing for Clark, and with him paying her particular attention like this…

Well. She must feel like all her Christmases had come at once. Or at least, she would if she’d just drop her guard and give in to her baser nature.

“You know, I think our new star quarterback has been sacked one too many times,” she finally replied with a shaky laugh. She tried to step past him, but instead of stepping back he leaned into her, and she swallowed hard as he eased one thigh gently between hers.

“Maybe,” he said thoughtfully. “I do feel as if I’m looking through a different pair of eyes.”

“Oh yeah?” she said her voice uncharacteristically high, acutely aware of his solid presence. “And what is that supposed to mean?”

“I have to confess that I find you… absolutely fascinating,” Lex replied, quite honestly. There was just something so captivating about Chloe’s fresh, vibrant beauty and super-smart brain. The fact that she, unlike most girls, seemed completely unaware of the effect she had on men made him want her even more.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” she protested. “There’s nothing remotely unremarkable about me.”

“I beg to differ,” he said, gazing at her from head to toe, practically undressing her with his eyes.

Her cheeks reddened. “Oh?”

“It’s that twinkle in your eye,” he continued lowly, stroking her face with a fingertip. “Not to mention your incredibly sexy smile. And your skin, which is as smooth as finely spun silk.”

He traced her lower lip with his thumb, and noticed with triumph that the pulse point in her neck was throbbing frantically. Whether she eventually gave into it or not, one thing was clear: she wanted this, and wanted it bad.

“Clark, what are you doing?” she asked breathlessly.

It took Lex a moment to remember that he was wearing Clark’s face and body, but he didn’t break stride. He inched his lower body forward until his pelvis was pressed flushed against hers, and she gasped as the solid ridge of his erection warmed her thigh and his lips brushed hers most tantalisingly.

“Something I’ve wanted to do for a very, very, very long time.” He tilted her chin up until her mouth was level with his, and slowly descended his head…

“Who are you?” she said harshly.

Her brusque tone broke the sensual haze and his eyes flickered open immediately.

“Who… what?”

“Whoever you are, you’re not Clark Kent.” She shoved him hard in the chest and he automatically stepped back, and she quickly put some distance between them.

“Chloe?” He stared in surprise as she reached into her bag and pulled out a taser, which she pointed straight at him.

“I asked you a question, you impostor,” she growled. “Who the fuck are you?”

To be continued…
    Last edited by BabyDee; 30th May 2015 at 21:38. Reason: banner addition
    "I make my own destiny."

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 31st May, 2015

Summary: Instead of Lionel, it's Lex that swaps bodies with Clark. Under cover as Clark, Lex sets his sights on Chloe!

Amazing banner by iluvaqt on LiveJournal – many thanks, Kimmy!

Written for phillydragonldy for the 2015 svsunkenships challenge. Be sure to check out the other amazing works on the Com!

Façade

Part II

Busted. How the hell had she known?

“Don’t be silly, Chloe, of course I’m Clark,” he replied, doing his best to school his expression.

Her eyes glittered fiercely. “You see that, right there… that doesn’t sound anything like you,” she continued with complete conviction. “The Clark I know would say, ‘Chloe, it’s me.’ Or ‘Chloe, I’m me.’ He would never refer to himself in the third person. That’s what a stranger would do.”

“I’m not a stranger, I’m Clark. I’m me,” he hastily corrected.

“Really?” She folded her arms. “We returned a library book yesterday. What was the title?”

Shit. He swallowed. “Chloe, are we really going to stand here playing guessing games all night?”

“Just tell me the name of the book, and I’ll let this all go,” she said earnestly.

“This is ridiculous,” he said, trying to sound convincing.

“See? You’re doing it again!” she cried. “Every time you open your mouth, you sound less and less like Clark! Who are you?”

“History!” he said suddenly. Thank goodness he had been half-listening to Clark when he was prattling on about some homework assignment. “It was a history text.”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “And the author?”

He rolled his eyes, exasperated. “Come on, Chloe, haven’t I answered your question?”

Who wrote the damn book?”

“I don’t remember!”

“You should,” she said, inching away from him and raising the taser again. “We laughed so hard about it, you had milk coming out of your nose.”

Lex took a deep breath and steepled his fingers. “Chloe, listen…”

Her eyes widened in recognition. “Oh, my God,” she whispered. “Lex?!”

She knew.

“How do you know – I mean, what makes you think –?”

“Oh, drop the act, Lex, I know it’s you!” she snarled. “You’re the only person I know who interlocks their fingers right before saying my name in that distinctive drawl.”

Damn, she was good. “You got me,” he admitted at last. “I’m Lex.”

“Jesus Christ,” she said hollowly. “How did you–? Where’s Clark, the real Clark? Is he alive? Is – is he in there with you? What have you done to him?”

“Relax, Chloe; he’s fine. I haven’t done anything to him–”

Where is he?” she demanded, taking aim again.

“Will you put the damn taser down?” he said warily. “He’s at the mansion, currently wearing my body as a veneer.”

She eyed him suspiciously. “And he’s definitely okay?”

He smiled wryly. “Last time I checked, he was playing Call of Duty in the games room.”

She sighed in relief. “How the hell did this happen?”

He smiled wryly. “My dear father.”

“Lionel,” she muttered in disgust. “I should have known.”

“Yes; well, he’d come into possession of some sort of element, which he intended to use to switch bodies with me so he could get out of prison,” he replied. “Only Clark got in the way, and he and I switched bodies instead.”

“Jesus,” she whispered. “And Lionel?”

“Still at Kansas State Penitentiary.”

Her eyes narrowed. “How do I know you’re not Lionel?”

He gave her a sly smile. “If I were, you wouldn’t still be breathing now, would you?”

“I dunno,” she said sarcastically. “You probably figured you might as well get some ass before you kill me; make sure I’m well and truly fucked by Lionel Luthor, right?”

He wrinkled his face in distaste. “That’s a disgusting thought.”

“Yet you were all but ready to seduce me when you thought I’d assume you were Clark.”

Ouch. “Touché. I hold my hands up to that one. But in my defence, I really do find you fascinating, Chloe.”

“This is crazy,” she said, holding her head in her hands. “Why am I even still talking to you? You’re Lex in Clark’s body!”

He held up his hands. “What can I say? Welcome to Smallville.”

“And you’re sure he’s okay?”

“He’s fine,” he insisted, but she wasn’t convinced.

“I wanna talk to him,” she said stubbornly. “Call him. Put him on speaker.”

Lex sighed and dutifully extricated his cell, then dialled the mansion. After several rings, it was picked up.

“Lex!” Clark greeted with his usual enthusiasm. In the background the tell-tale sounds of aggressive video-gaming could be heard.

“Hi Clark, how’re you getting on?” Lex asked.

“I’m already on Level 52. This game is awesome!”

“I meant with the bodyswap, Clark.”

“Oh yeah, that’s still okay. Haven’t gotten you shot, stabbed or kidnapped tonight, if that’s what you’re asking.”

Chloe smiled. Lex covered the mouthpiece and asked, “That Clarky enough for you?”

Chloe nodded. “Yep, that sounds about right.”

“What about you, everything okay?” Clark was asking on the phone.

“It’s all good,” Lex replied. “I’m with Chloe.”

She heard him gulp. “She knows about us?”

“She’s on speaker, Clark.”

“Ah,” he said blankly. “Um… Chloe?”

“Clark,” she said cheerily. “Or should I call you Lex now?”

“Uh… I can explain…”

“No need, Lex has already filled me in. Quick one: what’s the name of the author of the library book we returned yesterday?”

He chortled. “Cockburn. That poor, poor man.”

As much as Lex was enjoying the conversation, he was eager to get back to a one on one with Chloe. He reached out and stroked her arm, and she got the message.

“Listen Clark, I have to go.”

“You won’t tell anyone about this, will you?” he asked worriedly.

“Your secret is safe with me, as always.”

“I knew I could count on you, Chloe. Later!”

The phone went dead, and Lex returned his cell to this pocket.

“Cockburn?” he said, amused.

Chloe smiled. “Told you it was unforgettable.”

“Indeed it is.” He lifted a hand and caressed her face. “Now, where were we?”

This was all so weird.

Chloe gulped as his finger gently stroked her cheek. She stared into the face of her best friend, acutely aware that she was actually speaking to Lex Luthor who was clearly propositioning her whilst inside her best friend’s body. Stranger still was the shocking thought that she was actually considering giving in to his charms.

But that would be stupid, not to mention incredibly complicated. It was hard enough keeping her attraction to Clark under control, but with Lex driving the bus…

Well. In all honesty, she was just as attracted to Lex as she was to Clark, perhaps even more so. The young entrepreneur had played a starring role in several of her fantasies, fantasies that had left her hot and sweaty and breathlessly calling his name as she climaxed.

So how would this even work? Was this Clark, or Lex…? Whose name would she call? Was it even ethically correct to do anything with Clark’s body if he wasn’t here to consent? It was all too crazy, even for her.

So she did what she did best, and changed the subject.

“We’ve got to figure out how to switch you guys back,” she began thoughtfully.

“Already sussed that one out. All we have to do is link hands with the stone connecting both of us, and voila. At least, that’s what sort of happened the last time.”

“So you both decided to, what? Voluntarily walk a mile in each other’s shoes until the sun comes up?”

“Pretty much. We thought it would be an interesting experience.” He smiled sheepishly. “And I wanted to know what it felt like to have hair again.”

She softened a bit then. “Guess you really are Lex,” she murmured.

“You ate Szechuan chicken noodles with cherry diet soda for lunch every day when we were preparing for the trial, and had a half-gnawed yellow pencil stuck behind your ear almost the entire time,” he said gently. “Proof enough for you?”

She shrugged. “I guess. Surprised you remembered, to be honest.”

He shrugged. “I notice things.”

She stared at him for long moments, and then her journalistic curiosity got the better of her. “So what does it feel like? Being Clark?”

He smiled. “Strange at first, especially having hair. Every time the breeze picked up, I kept thinking there were insects on my head. But then, I kind of forgot I was in someone else’s body, and it’s only when I walk past a glass window or a mirror that I remember.”

“Watching you now, I should have realised sooner that you weren’t Clark,” she said, eyeing him as he walked towards her. “There’s a measured looseness to your walk; you’re much more limber in stride. Clark just sort of lumbers along, but you…”

“I what?” he prompted when she fell silent.

“You’re very confident, assured...” Sexy, she added silently. “Clark would never say the things you said to me, nor would he ever express any sexual interest in me.”

“As someone who’s caught him staring at your…assets…on several occasions, I’d beg to differ,” he replied smartly. “He may not be bold enough to let you know he wants you, but he’s definitely thought about it and talked about it. A lot.”

“So you felt justified on those grounds to seduce me?” she asked, her voice hardening. “Clark wants me, so you may as well have a pop at it?”

He shook his head. “No, that was all me.”

She scowled. “Don’t lie.”

“I’m not. I told you earlier, Chloe; you fascinate me.” He stood in front of her and looked her over with that heady gaze that seemed to sear the clothing from her body. “Everything about you intrigues me.”

She tilted her head curiously. “Elaborate.”

He brushed a stray blonde lock away from her forehead. “The sharpness of your mind, the inquisitive light in your eyes, the smoothness of your skin, not to mention the most awesome rear this side of the Midwest…” he trailed his fingers down her arms until his hands rested on the swell of her bottom, and gently squeezed. “…everything combines to form one incredibly sexy young woman that I’m deeply, deeply attracted to.”

She stared into his eyes, mesmerised by his words. Lex could feel her searching past the green gaze of Clark Kent for his own heady, intense stare. He could tell the moment she bridged the visual gap, looked beyond the façade and connected with the man beneath the mask.

“Lex,” she whispered huskily.

This time, when he lowered his head to hers, there was no resistance.

To be continued…
    "I make my own destiny."

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

So glad you posted here too
    I'm in love with it
    Malu

Oh babydee, you're killing me with this cliffie. But I'm so happy to see some more Chlex from you! Of course my #1 is Chlollie, but I love the way you write Chlex. And loving this SVSunkenShips challenge.
    Though, this makes me thirsty for the Orchestrato sequel...

Hi Jess!

Oh babydee, you're killing me with this cliffie. But I'm so happy to see some more Chlex from you! Of course my #1 is Chlollie, but I love the way you write Chlex. And loving this SVSunkenShips challenge.
    It's been a lot of fun, hasn't it? And so many awesome prompts to choose from!

Though, this makes me thirsty for the Orchestrato sequel...
    I haven't forgotten about it, I promise! I have it down as a MUST DO for this year, so hopefully it'll surface in the next six months. Can't believe it's already June! :-O

Glad you like so far! I should update again later this week. xx
    "I make my own destiny."

Members

more please

Yay! Glad you like it, hun!
    "I make my own destiny."

Happy to oblige, Trinna!
    "I make my own destiny."

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 22nd September, 2015

My apologies for the delay, everyone... I didn't realise the kinks in the site had been ironed out, I finished this story ages ago!

Enjoy.

Amazing banner by iluvaqt on LiveJournal – many thanks, Kimmy!

Façade

Part III

She tasted faintly of cherries; probably her lip gloss, or maybe some gum she’d had earlier in the day. Either way, Lex would always associate the smell and taste of cherries with kissing Chloe Sullivan.

Her lips were soft and warm, and parted eagerly beneath the gentle pressure of his. Lex threaded his hands in her hair and deepened the kiss, urging her gently backward until she was lying with her back was against the desk.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and stared up at him, breathing hard.

“Have we done this before?” she asked, her voice laden with suspicion.

He blinked. “You and me, or you and Clark?”

“I’m sorry. Clark.”

He shrugged. “I really wouldn’t know, but [i]you/i] should.”

She gnawed on her lower lip, looking thoughtful. “Not that I can recall. It’s just that this feels weirdly… familiar.”

“You’ve never kissed Clark before?”

“I have, but not like this,” she said, frowning. “With tongue and hands all over the place.”

Her words triggered a distant memory in Lex’s mind, and recognition dawned. “Aaah…”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “What do you mean Aaah? What do you know?”

He took a deep breath. “Remember that parasite a couple of years back that was giving people a weird high?”

She frowned, and then her eyes widened. “Oh yeah - some kid stage-dived into thin air and broke his neck during a cave rave, right?”

“That’s the one. Well… you were bitten, as you probably recall.”

“True, but I woke up in hospital with no memory of any of it.” She sat up and cast her mind back, rummaging through foggy memories. “Let’s see… Lana was there when I woke up. All she said was that Clark had been making out with someone… oh, no.” She stared at him in shock. “Was that was me?”

He nodded.

“I made out with Clark?”

“There was some heavy petting in the barn, and the car,” he confirmed. “After some stinging remarks about my follically-challenged state, I might add.”

She winced. “Sorry.”

He smiled. “Forgiven.”

“Huh. What else did I do?”

“Let’s see… you played strip poker in the Talon, and tried to jump the gorge in Pete’s car.”

“And no-one thought to tell me all this?” she demanded. “Clark deliberately hid this from me?”

“I told him to tell you all about it, but since you’d been under the influence, he thought it best you didn’t know.”

“Did he, now?” she snorted. “And who is he to decide what’s best for me?”

“You know Clark; he has this overprotective streak,” Lex reasoned. “Guess he thought it might embarrass you if you knew.”

“Well, in that case, I think its best he doesn’t know about this.”

She hopped off the table and lowered her hand to the front of his slacks, and her hand closed around his straining crotch. Lex threw his head back and groaned. “God, that feels good.”

“Unbelievable,” she muttered, still stroking him. “How dare he hide something like this from me?”

Lex sighed. “Could we please stop talking about Clark now? It’s kind of a buzz-kill.”

She laughed derisively. “Yeah, it’s kinda hard to do that when I’m staring into his eyes and he has his hands on my ass, yanno?”

Lex rolled his eyes and smiled. “I keep forgetting what I look like right now; I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. I’m having fun, strange as it may seem.”

He tilted his head and regarded her with a curious eye. “On a scale of one to ten, how Wall of Weird is this for you?”

She grinned. “Oh, I like it. I mean, come on. You and Clark rolled into one? It’s the threesome of dreams.”

He chuckled. “I suppose that’s one way of looking at it.”

His lips met hers again, prising them open and sweeping his tongue into her mouth. Chloe moaned and clutched his hair and he groaned, the completely new sensation sending sizzling shocks rippling through him. Immediately he sought more of her, squeezing her lush bottom with his fingertips before smoothing his hands down her corduroy skirt and inching it slowly upward.

He heard her breathing hitch as he swept his palms up the warm skin of her thighs, then accelerate when he curled his fingers into the sides of her panties. He held her gaze as he slid them down her legs and lifted her feet free, then raised her skirt to her hips.

He felt the tension in her thighs as he lifted her back to her sitting position on the table and stood between her spread legs. He pushed the heavy fabric right up over her hips and stared at her intimate flesh, his eyes burning with lust.

Suddenly she stared at him intently. “You okay?”

“Oh yeah,” he replied, his voice gravelly. “More than okay.”

“It’s just that your eyes… they’re glowing.”

Shit. Heat vision. Clark had warned him about the dangers of accidentally activating some of his abilities, particularly spontaneous combustion. Quickly he rubbed his eyes and blinked rapidly until the fierce itch was gone.

“Must be a trick of the light; my eyes are fine,” he reassured her. She looked set to argue, but all signs of rational thought disappeared from her eyes when he hooked his hands behind her knees, spread her thighs wider and lowered his head between them.

It was a sight she’d imagined a hundred times on cold, lonely nights: Clark Kent, his dark head between her splayed legs, making love to her with his mouth.

Whilst her mind had run riot with the raunchy images, it was something she never imagined she’d actually ever see. Clark was far too conservative to even think about oral sex, and she had resigned herself to the fact that even if she and Clark ever did make it into bed, the best she could expect from him was tame, tender, vanilla-type missionary sex; nothing out of the ordinary.

So to see his green eyes hold her gaze as he pressed his tongue into her and slowly licked her aching flesh sent a ripple of electricity straight to her very core.

“Holy fuck…” she breathed, her back hitting the table with a dull thud. Clark probably didn’t have a clue what to do down there, but Lex definitely did. And damn, was he super good at it.

Her thighs trembled, and he held them steady as he kissed and licked her intimately. Chloe shivered and writhed as he teased her soft folds with firm flicks and strokes of his tongue, applying just the right amount of pressure to keep her balanced on the edge of ecstasy without permitting her to tumble over it.

“Please, Lex,” she begged, lifting her hips, desperately seeking more contact with those wickedly talented lips. She clutched s fistful of hair and pulled hard, and he groaned loudly, the vibrations heightening the ache in her lower belly.

“Do that again,” he demanded raggedly.

“What, this?” She tugged at his hair, and again she was rewarded with a loud groan.

“Yeah, like that,” he breathed. “Don’t stop doing that. Just…don’t stop doing that.”

“I’m not hurting you?”

“Not in the slightest. Pull it as hard as you like.”

She reached down with both hands and clenched her fists in his hair, and his eyelids fluttering shut. A glint of orange caught her eye before his lashes closed, but then he slipped his tongue deep inside her and she lost her train of thought. She felt herself getting hotter and wetter, heard the soft sounds of his mouth as he licked her eagerly.

“God, you taste good,” he mumbled, his warm breath against her flesh heightening her sensitivity. “I could eat you all night.”

As if to prove his point, his lips fastened around her clit and gently sucked. Her voice steadily rose as upped the pressure, his tongue flicking the hardening nub repeatedly. Finally, finally he was going to let her come, and she welcomed the heady, helpless feeling building within her as his tongue moved on her with increasing speed, going faster and faster until she was sure he was buzzing against her with as much speed and accuracy as her vibrator. Which was impossible, surely…?

And then she exploded in a sea of ecstasy, screaming his name as her back arched and her orgasm pulsed through her in shimmering waves. Lex slowly eased the movements of his mouth, letting her ride out the thrill until she was utterly spent, save for the powerful aftershocks that occasionally rippled through her.

“Oh, my God,” she managed to croak through her dry throat several moments later.

Lex lifted his head – Clark’s head – and gave her a smug smile, his lips glistening with her moisture.

“I take it that was good for you?” he said smoothly, gently squeezing her thigh.

All she could manage was a whimper. Lex chuckled and straightened, pausing to right her clothing before gently stroking her hair away from her face.

“How did you do that?” she asked when she could finally draw a breath.

He frowned. What do you mean?”

“That thing with your tongue; it was…incredible.”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

“No, what I mean is, it was incredibly fast,” she explained. “Really fast, like it was buzzing. How did you do it?”

A guilty look crossed his face – briefly – and then disappeared. “Have you ever had anyone go down on you before?” he asked bluntly.

She lowered her gaze. “Well, no; but I’m pretty sure it isn’t supposed to be that fast.”

“How do you know what it’s supposed to feel like if you’ve never felt it before?”

She lifted a shoulder in a listless shrug, and flashed her an indulgent smile.

“I just wanted to make you feel good, that’s all,” he said, giving her forehead a quick kiss. “Just enjoy it for what it was: some pretty damn good head, if I do say so myself.”

She blushed. “Speaking of head…” she glanced down at the sizeable bulge in his slacks. “Yours hasn’t had any action tonight.”

His eyes darkened with lust. “So it seems.” He reached for his belt and began to unbuckle it, and she swallowed hard as he worked it free of the loops.

“Um… Lex?” she ventured timidly.

The reticence in her voice made him pause. “Are you a virgin?” he asked.

“Oh, no. No, I’m not.”

“Are you having second thoughts?” he asked gently. “Because I’ll stop if you want me to.”

She took a deep breath. “Don’t get me wrong; I’m not a tease, I do want this; I really do…”

“But…?” he prompted when she trailed off.

“But I’m not sure we should use Clark’s body like this,” she blurted out, giving voice to her thoughts. “I mean, if he doesn’t want me this way, it would be wrong to have sex with him, wouldn’t it?”

“You wouldn’t be having sex with him, you’d be having sex with me.”

“In his body,” she reminded him.

He took her hands and held them gently, rubbing gentle circles with his thumbs.

“Chloe, when Clark and I switched bodies, we did so with the full knowledge that one or both of us might want to indulge in the delights of the flesh, and we’re actually okay with that,” he said softly, looking into her eyes. “It may seem… unusual, but we agreed that as long as our partners were willing, it wouldn’t be wrong. So if it’s Clark’s permission you’re after, you pretty much have it.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, still a tad uncertain.

He smiled. “In Clark’s words, ‘it’s no different from borrowing your friend’s car, as long as you don’t, y’know, smash it up.’”

Chloe giggled. “Yeah, I can see him saying that. I still think it might freak him out if he knows exactly who your willing partner is.”

Lex snorted. “I think he’d be more worried if I spent the night masturbating in his bedroom.”

She laughed out loud at that one, and he kissed her on the forehead. “Anything else?”

She smiled up at him shyly. “Well… I kind of want my first time with you to be with the real you,” she replied.

“You are with the real me.”

“You know what I mean,” she said gently. “Bald head, pale skin, the works.”

“Hey, I don’t mind you indulging in a little Clark fantasy,” he said simply, stroking her cheek. “Besides, the entire time I was going down on you, you called me Lex, so I know you know exactly who’s making love to you.”

Her insides warmed at the memory of the intense pleasure of his mouth on her. He was right; he may have been wearing Clark’s face and body, but the skill and expertise behind the façade had been all him, and she’d never questioned it for a second.

“And you may as well enjoy it now, because this is the only time Clark Kent is ever gonna make you feel this good,” he continued, pressing his hard-on between her thighs in an unsubtle invitation. “No way is he gonna measure up after tonight.”

She cocked her head and smiled slyly at him. “You’re sure about that?”

He grinned. “Positive.”

“Clearly you’ve never heard of muscle memory,” she pointed out. “I’m no scientist, but there’s a strong possibility that Clark’s body may remember the physical experience, even though his mind has no knowledge of it.”

“Well, that’ll certainly be interesting, if true,” he mused, lifting her blouse over her head, “…but we won’t know for sure until we actually make love, will we?”

He lowered his head to the side of her neck, kissing and nipping at the pulsing vein there. Chloe gasped and leaned back, shivering as her recently-slaked desire instantly re-ignited.

“I’m all for testing the theory if you are,” she breathed.

He smiled against her neck. “Thought so.”

To be continued…
    "I make my own destiny."

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 1st November, 2015

*tap-tap* Hello? Anyone still reading this??

I have the rest, but it takes a long time to format for posting here on NS, and I'd rather know that it was time well-spent before I go ahead with the formatting.

Thank you!
    Last edited by BabyDee; 1st November 2015 at 15:15.
    "I make my own destiny."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information