+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 6th November, 2015

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 1st November, 2015

I was rereading it, I don't know why my reviews aren't showing up.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Please continue. I love it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    I was rereading it, I don't know why my reviews aren't showing up.
    I can see this one, so you've done something right!

I'll get the next chapter posted shortly. Glad you're still enjoying it!
    "I make my own destiny."

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Please continue. I love it.
    Will do. Thanks, babes!
    "I make my own destiny."

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 5th November, 2015

Title: Façade
    Author: babydee
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rating: NC-17 so no minors, please
    Warnings: Sexual content
    Timeline: Season 4's Transference
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to the CW & DC comics.
    Summary: Instead of Lionel, it's Lex that swaps bodies with Clark. Under cover as Clark, Lex sets his sights on Chloe!

Amazing banner by iluvaqt on LiveJournal – many thanks, Kimmy!

Written for phillydragonldy for the 2015 svsunkenships challenge. Be sure to check out the other amazing works on the Com!

Façade
    Part IV

He meant to go slow; he really did. But with every brush of his lips on hers, every stroke of his fingers on her skin, Lex’s hunger for her intensified exponentially. Her fingers tangled in his hair, fanning the flames of that potent need and making his cock stiffen painfully.

Lex couldn’t be sure whether his increased ardour was being further fuelled by Clark’s latent, unresolved desire for his best friend, coupled with his powers, which was very likely. Whatever the case, Chloe Sullivan was driving him insane, and if he didn’t get inside her soon, he was going to lose it.

His fingers moved over her body, feverishly dispensing with her clothing…

“Whoa, Lex! Slow down!” he heard her saying. Immediately he stilled and leaned back. “You okay?” he asked, concerned he might have hurt her.

“Depends,” she breathed, staring down at herself in shock. “What the hell did you do to my clothes?”

Lex gulped. “I… took them off,” he ventured.

She stared at the floor around them, and her brows shot upward. “With a chainsaw?”

“What do you –? Oh.” With the exception of her blouse which he had removed earlier, every other stich of clothing she’d been wearing was literally in pieces all around them.

Chloe sighed. “That was my favourite skirt. And I was very fond of that lingerie set.”

“I’m sorry, I got a bit carried away,” he said lamely. His gaze travelled the length of her body, lingering on her pink-tipped nipples, and a fierce heat rose within him. “And with good reason; you are absolutely stunning, Chloe.”

Her mouth dropped open in surprise, and a gentle flush pinkened her skin at the compliment. She must not hear that very often; which was a shame, because she was honestly the sexiest thing he’d seen in a long time… and Clark clearly thought so, too, if the response thrumming through his body was anything to go by. Once again his eyes began to burn and itch, and he blinked until the raging heat subsided.

“You okay?” she asked.

“I’m fine.” He tilted her chin upward and claimed her lips before moving his hands further south to cup her breasts. Her nipples pebbled beneath the ministrations of his fingers, and her breath caught in her throat every time he swept the pads of his thumbs across the stiff peaks.

“Tell me something, Lex,” she murmured. “After the swap, did you stand naked in front of a mirror and check yourself out?”

“What?”

“Did you touch yourself, so you could see what Clark looks like when he’s coming?”

His jaw dropped. “Chloe!”

She giggled. “I bet you did. I can see it now; you staring into a mirror at a naked Clark, calling your name as he explodes.”

Lex shook his head and smiled. “God, you have filthy mind, woman. I love it.”

“Well, did you?” she pressed.

“I am not answering that question.”

She snorted. “That’s a yes if I ever heard one.”

“No comment.”

“I bet Clark did the same thing,” she continued. “He’d never admit it though, not in a million–”

Her voice cut off sharply as she felt one long, thick finger slide into her moist softness.

“I think we can do a lot better than just talking,” he said smoothly. “Don’t you?”

He slowly withdrew his finger and then pushed it deep inside, using the heel of his hand to gently grind against her sex. Chloe shuddered and writhed, riding his hand as he pleasured her.

“And that’s just my finger,” he whispered softly. “Imagine how good it’ll be when it’s the real thing.”

Her eyes fluttered open, and she glanced down at the bulge tenting his pants. Before Lex knew what she was doing, she was off the table and dropping to her knees before him, her hands swiftly making short work of his belt.

“Chloe, what are you doing?” he asked, his voice rough with desire. Stupid question, really; a naked woman on her knees in front of him trying to get into his pants could only mean one thing. He knew exactly what she was doing.

As did she. She glanced up at him with a coy smile as she slid his pants and trousers down his legs. “I’ve always been curious,” she said, wrapping her hand around his throbbing erection and staring at it, wide-eyed. “Wow. Clark’s huge.”

Lex snorted. “I’ve seen bigger.”

“Jealous, are we?” she taunted, giving him a slow stroke up and down the full length of Clark’s cock.

His nostrils flared, and he smothered a groan. “I have no reason to be.”

Her eyes widened even further. “Lex, you can’t be bigger than this.”

His eyes glinted mischievously as he raised one pale brow. “You’d like to know, wouldn’t you?”

“Maybe,” she purred demurely.

“All in good time, Chloe. In the meantime…” He threaded his hand in her hair and urged her mouth towards his cock. “Go on. You know you want to.”

He prodded her lips gently with his – Clark’s – member, his eyes narrowing into tiny slits as she opened her mouth wide and surrounded him with warm, moist softness.

“Jesus Christ,” he growled, his knees shaking with desire. Her head bobbed as she slid her mouth up and down, working up a smooth sucking motion whilst her hand pumped him further down. Lex felt his eyes itching and burning and he groaned and turned his head to the side, noticing for the first time the full-length mirror on the back of the door and their images reflected within it.

He looked exactly like Clark. And Chloe was on her knees, naked, giving him head. Her mouth moved wetly along his shaft, and her other hand curled into the flesh of his buttocks as she sucked him off. Little drops of pre-come spilled from him and she flicked her tongue at the slit, licking it away with a satisfied moan. It was like watching an erotic film starring both his friends, and Lex felt like a voyeur behind an invisible keyhole, intruding on a very private, intimate moment between the young friends. It added a whole new dimension to their lovemaking that was intense and exciting, and he could feel an orgasm brewing deep in his balls. One part of him wanted to ride it through; just clasp his hands in her hair and hold her steady in place as he let go and emptied himself in her mouth.

But there could be risks to her. He had no idea what happened when Clark ejaculated; if it was anything like his punches, he could inadvertently cause Chloe some serious damage, and he certainly didn’t want her coming – no pun intended – to any harm. Common sense won out, and he took a deep breath and carefully lifted her away from him.

“Hey, I was enjoying that!” she protested.

He deposited her back on the table and reached quickly into the back pocket of the jeans that were still around his ankles. In an instant he’d unearthed a condom, unwrapped it, and sheathed himself.

“I think you’ll enjoy this a whole lot more,” he rasped. He slid her hips to the edge of the table, spread her thighs wide and plunged into her silken heat.

“Oh, God,” she moaned, arching her back as he filled her. She got louder as he began thrusting hard, pounding relentlessly into her warm depths. “Oh, yes…”

“Chloe…” He groaned helplessly. He stared down at her, mesmerised by the beauty and sheer eroticism of her naked and spread before him as he made love to her. He drove into her with as much urgency as he dared, relishing the tight, snug heat of her body as he moved in and out of her.

“More,” she demanded. “Harder…”

He was happy to comply. His grip on her thighs tightened and he held her legs wider apart, a satisfied smile curling the corners of his mouth as he sank even deeper into her warm softness, making her moan even louder. His name fell from her lips in a breathless cry and he could feel that she was close to fulfilment, her hips involuntarily lifting to meet his in a powerful counterthrust.

Lex gazed at their intimate reflection in the mirror, and saw Clark staring back at him with a familiar smirk on his lips. Simply knowing that he, Lex, remained in the front and centre of Chloe’s mind as Clark’s body physically pounded into her was a fucking huge aphrodisiac.

She uttered his name again, her voice urgent and breathy. His thrusts stuttered as he felt her insides pulsing around his cock. The muscles in her legs tightened beneath his palms; her back arched off the table and she cried out, her voice wavering as her orgasm hit her hard. Lex risked one last glance in the mirror, and the reflection of him fucking Chloe hard as she unravelled sent him over the edge. His lips parted in a feral growl as a surge of sexual energy ripped through him, permeating every cell in his body. With one final thrust, he sank himself deep inside her and threw his head back, roaring as he found release.

“That,” he finally croaked when he was able to speak, “…was freaking awesome.”

“Uh…Lex?” she said timidly.

“Uh-huh…?”

“My chalkboard’s on fire.”

His lips lifted in a lazy grin. “Now that’s one I’ve never heard before.”

“No, I’m serious, Lex. My chalkboard is actually on fire!”

Lex blinked, confused, until the smell of burning wood and a plume of smoke permeated both his nostrils and his consciousness.

“Jesus Christ, not again…!” He jumped off Chloe and tried to rush over to the board, lurching forward in a most ungainly manner as his feet got caught in the trousers round his ankles.

“Shit…!” Quickly he shucked them off and rushed over to the board, patting the flames out like Clark had shown him earlier. Danger averted, he heaved a sigh of relief.

“You okay?” he asked, turning back round to face her. She was staring at him with wide eyes, her gaze fixed on his soot-blackened but otherwise unharmed hands.

“I…” she swallowed hard and continued. “I was gonna say there’s an extinguisher on the wall by the other desk… but I guess you don’t really need it.”

To be continued…
    "I make my own destiny."

I love this story so much, especially Lex's sense of humour. Oh, and the artwork. So pretty!

I love this story so much, especially Lex's sense of humour. Oh, and the artwork. So pretty!
    Yeah, Kimmy really came through for me. I'm so lucky!

I just love writing Lex. He's such an enigma, with so many layers to peel back and discover. Such a pity that the show writers made him so one-dimensional towards the end.

Ah, well. That's what fanfic is for, as I always say - to right (and write!) the wrongs of the writer's room!

Thanks again for your comments, hun - much appreciated!
    "I make my own destiny."

Re: Facade (NC-17, Season 4 Chlex Fic) 6th November, 2015 - COMPLETE

Title: Façade
    Author: babydee
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rating: NC-17 so no minors, please
    Warnings: Sexual content
    Timeline: Season 4's Transference
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to the CW & DC comics.
    Summary: Instead of Lionel, it's Lex that swaps bodies with Clark. Under cover as Clark, Lex sets his sights on Chloe!

Amazing banner by iluvaqt on LiveJournal – many thanks, Kimmy!

Written for phillydragonldy for the 2015 svsunkenships challenge. Be sure to check out the other amazing works on the Com!

Façade

Part V

Shit. Shit.

Lex stared pointedly at his blackened hands, then back at Chloe. “Chloe, I…”

“It’s okay.” She came down from the table and picked up her top which she slipped on, then walked over to him. He watched warily as she took his hand in hers and slowly traced her fingers across his uninjured palm, her curiosity evident. Eventually she tugged gently at his hand and walked him over to the small sink in the corner of the room and turned on the faucet.

He remained silent as she pumped some liquid hand soap and lathered up his hands between hers. The cool water from the tap washed away the ashy suds, leaving his hands clean.

It was only when she dried his hands with a paper towel that he spoke.

“After everything that’s happened tonight, I expect you have questions; but I don’t know if I can answer them,” he finally said quietly.

“And I don’t expect you to,” she replied simply. “Clark’s secrets are not yours to tell, I understand that. Anything I need to know, I’ll ask him myself.”

He nodded, grateful for her understanding. “Thank you.”

“I mean, I’ve always suspected he was different.” She put the dirty tissues in the bin, and turned to face him, studying him intently. “My initial guess is that he was somehow affected by the meteor rocks, but my gut feeling tells me there’s more.”

“Why would you think that?” he asked carefully.

She smiled. “I’m not an idiot; I’ve always known that he was hiding something, and my suspicions were heightened even further when he went apeshit after I dug up his adoption records. He’s the only person I know who wasn’t even curious about the true identity of his biological mother.”

“Because that wasn’t her.”

“So I gathered. I think he actually does know his true origins, but is too scared to accept them.”

“You’re very perceptive,” he observed, impressed.

She shrugged. “It doesn’t take a genius. I mean, I’m no authority on sex, but this…” she gestured to the scorched chalkboard “…takes the term fireworks in the bedroom to a whole new level.”

Lex chuckled and pulled her into his arms. “Any other woman would have run screaming from the room by now.”

“I like to think I’m open-minded,” she replied, grinning up at him. She trailed her fingers through his dark locks. “I had a great time tonight, Lex.”

“It doesn’t have to end now.” He stroked her cheek with his forefinger. “I have this body until tomorrow, after all. And if you still want to see me after we switch back, I’m all for it.”

Her eyes brightened. “I like the sound of that.”

He grinned. “So… what do you want to do for the rest of the evening?”

“I have it on good authority that Clark’s parents are out of town for the weekend,” she replied with a coy smile.

“In that case, I declare we head over to the Farm and put the rest of the night to very good use.”

Chloe’s eyes twinkled with mischief. “In Clark’s bed?”

“And the living room, and the bathroom, and the barn, if you’re up for it.”

“Oh, I’m up for it, all right.” She ground her pelvis against him, where he was already hard. “Something tells me you will be, too.”

“So, now you know the truth,” Clark said. “The whole truth.”

The three of them were in the library at the mansion. After Lex and Clark had been restored to their own bodies, the last couple of hours had been spent bringing Chloe up to speed with the truth about Clark’s origins. Naturally he’d ben apprehensive when Chloe had approached him with her suspicions, but Lex had assured him that she wouldn’t freak out, and he’d been right.

“I appreciate you sharing it with me, Clark,” she said, her voice earnest. “And I will never breathe a word of it to another living soul, you have my word.”

Clark smiled, his relief evident. “Thanks, Chloe; it means a lot. Not many people would be as accepting as you’ve been.”

“You’re still the same amazing person you always were, Clark; nothing’s changed there.” She grinned. “Although now that I know how fast you can actually run, I expect you to get my coffee from Brazil when it’s your turn to buy the drinks.”

“It’s a deal.” He gave her a hug, holding her close as he always did. “It feels so good to not have to hide it from you anymore.”

Chloe smiled and hugged him in return. Lex watched Clark carefully, sensing the exact moment Clark’s body responded physically to Chloe’s nearness. He quickly let go of her and took a few steps back, his eyes and mouth wide open in surprise and confusion as raunchy images that felt curiously like memories no doubt flooded his brain.

Muscle memory. Chloe was right.

Lex smiled to himself. If Clark subconsciously remembered even a fraction of what he and Chloe had gotten up to in the last twenty-four hours, he would be indulging in some very detailed fantasies of his best friend for years to come.

“I er… I should get going,” Clark finally said, strategically positioning himself behind the pool table to hide his erection. “Chloe, need a ride?”

Chloe shared an intimate glance with Lex before shaking her head. “I have some business to attend to with Lex so I’ll be along later, thanks.”

“Oh. Okay, then. I’ll see you later.” He turned to leave, then glanced suspiciously back at Chloe before fixing his gaze on Lex. “What exactly did you do when you were in my body?”

Lex folded his arms and smiled. “Nothing you wouldn’t do, Clark; and that’s the truth.”

Clark didn’t look too convinced. He left the mansion, casting furtive glances at them as he left.

“I think he knows,” Chloe said as soon Clark zoomed off. “On a subconscious level, he’s aware of everything we did. I can see it in his eyes.”

Lex wrapped his arms around her from behind. “I agree.”

“Should we tell him?”

“Nah, we’ll just embarrass him. Best leave things as they are.”

“You’re probably right,” she agreed. She tilted her head and stared up at him, searching his face intently.

“What is it?” he asked.

She smiled. “I’m just so happy to see those grey eyes again. Don’t get me wrong, you were hot as hell in Clark’s body; but so you’re much hotter in your own skin.”

He chuckled. “That’s good to know.” And it was. As content as he had been with her appreciation of Clark’s physical appearance, it felt great to know that she was really into him just as he was. He kissed her deeply, his hands rediscovering the curves and planes of her body and dispensing with her clothes with every caress.

Her hands were busy, too; making short work of his belt with one hand whilst trailing her fingers lightly along the sensitive skin of his scalp with the other. Lex inhaled raggedly, pulling her closer so that she could feel the evidence of his burgeoning desire through the thin material of her panties.

“If I haven’t worn you out from last night, would you be interested in coming up to my room?” he whispered silkily in her ear.

She smiled shyly. “Actually, I’ve always wanted to do it here,” she replied, patting the emerald felt of the pool table behind her. “Unless of course that’s too kinky for you.”

“Happy to oblige.” Without warning, he lifted her into his arms and gently deposited her on the edge of the table. “And do you really think anything could be kinkier that me making love to you whilst in someone else’s body?”

“Probably not, but you strike me as a man who loves a challenge,” she teased, lowering his zip and stroking him boldly through the fabric of his underwear. Then her hand stilled. “Oh, wow.”

“What?”

“You are bigger than Clark,” she said breathlessly. Quickly she pushed his briefs down, freeing his sizeable erection. “I’m impressed.”

His lips lifted in a lazy, confident smile. “Told you I had no reason to feel inadequate.”

“Wow,” she repeated. She wrapped her hand around him and slowly stroked his length, staring as he swelled even more in her palm. “You certainly kept that under wraps.”

“Well, I try not to throw it in people’s faces; not literally, anyway,” he replied with a chuckle. “But yes, I am bigger than most where it counts.”

“And that’s saying a lot, because Clark’s certainly no slouch in that department,” she continued as he removed her panties. “Still–”

“Chloe, you talk too much,” he drawled. Gently he urged her backward until she was lying on the pool table, her hair fanned out amongst the coloured balls.

“I know,” she said ruefully. “I suppose you can think of a lot more interesting things I could do with my mouth, right?”

Her voice died away into a contented sigh as his tongue descended between her spread thighs. Lex smiled smugly against her intimate flesh. In answer to her question, he most certainly could, and he was more than happy to lead by example.

The end.
    "I make my own destiny."

It really is beautiful. He is wonderful and you write him soooo well.

You're welcome and thank-you for writing this.

Another wonderful fic done. I love Chlex.

It really is beautiful. He is wonderful and you write him soooo well.

You're welcome and thank-you for writing this.

Another wonderful fic done. I love Chlex.
    You're welcome! And you'll be pleased to hear that I'm hard at work on the sequel to Orchestrato, and if all goes well I'll be able to post the entire thing before the end of the year.
    "I make my own destiny."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information