+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shall We Dance? (NC-17) Completed 24th February 2016

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Shall We Dance? (NC-17) Completed 24th February 2016

Shall We Dance?

Username of the requester: Phillydragonldy (Smallville Sunken Ships/LiveJournal)
    The prompt: Chloe/Lex -- Post-Series: When newly-divorced Chloe runs into Lex at a function, she is surprised at the connection that springs up between them.
    Disclaimer: I don't own anything here.

Chapter One

The ink was still wet on the divorce papers. Her whole new life in Star City lay in ruins. And yet she still had to put up with people using that damned name!

"Good evening Mrs Queen, how lovely to see you here. Will Mr Queen be attending too?" An ageing socialite greeted her in a flurry of insincerity and air kisses.

Why was it that no one could ever seem to remember that it was Sullivan-Queen?

Soon she supposed it would only be Sullivan. Or maybe she should keep his name. It did open a lot of doors for her and she might as well get something practical out of the marriage.

Her guts clenched as they always did when she thought of her ex. The first infidelity she had blamed on herself. The second on the circumstances. The third. With Lana. In their home. Had sent her running and crying from the apartment and straight into the lawyers office. No negotiation. No separation. Just divorce.

"No, he is in Star City", her features naturally settled into her perfect, blinding, and 100% fake smile.

"Oh, what a pity", the woman continued and Chloe didn't even both to feel guilty that she couldn't remember her name. Had she still been just the slightly cuddly daughter of a small town plant manager, she wouldn't have given her the time of day.

"I disagree."

The hairs stood up and her heart gave a thump at the sound of the all too familiar baritone.

She had known that he was back, of course. She had tracked his progress all of the way from the Arctic to Metropolis, and had known that she would probably meet him at some point. She had thought that she was prepared. She had been wrong.

Refusing to let him know that he had any effect on her whatsoever, she turned around with a haughty demeanour.

She had seen him in magazines, on the television, and surveillance footage from his house. But it was nothing like being in his presence. He radiated an aura of power and control and simply oozed sex appeal.

"Well, that's just great!" She thought to herself sarcastically.

He was larger than before, the months of physical therapy had added several layers of muscle to his lean frame. The newly gained definition was highlighted by his crisp white suit. Although it didn't stop her attention being caught by his single, black leather glove. Most people would have tried to hide it. The evidence of his injury. But not him. It was as if he were daring people to look at it.

Her attention travelled back up until her gaze rested on his face. It hadn't changed, except for the eyes. There was a hardness in them which even she had never witnessed before.

"Divorce can be a blessing, as I know only too well", he informed them both with that same half smile.

Although she was not announcing the fact that she was now divorced, nor was she wearing her rings. A fact that no one had seemed to notice until that moment. Now that the cat was out of the proverbial bag, she felt that she should care and yet she did not. That was something for Oliver's PR team to deal with. "Very true, although I don't think that I will try for three under thirty like yourself just to to test that theory", she responded coolly.

"Has it really been three already?" He pretended to ponder.

"Unless you've wracked up another one", she shot back.

"I don't think so, but then the night's still young", he smirked, causing her to crook an eyebrow at him. "It's the scientist in me, I had to test the theory."

"Yes, because your scientific aspirations always lead to wonderful advances for everyone, don't they?" She sneered at him.

She expected her words to glance off him like an arrow off armour, and yet she saw his pupils flare. Just for a fraction of a second. As if she had scored a direct hit. Either he still had some shred of conscience or he was manipulating her on a level hithertofore unattained, even by him. She was leaning towards the latter explanation.

"Do you two know each other?" Insincere lady butted in.

"We are slightly acquainted", Chloe informed her but offered no details.

"For a period in my early twenties, I was banished to a small town called Smallville. I managed what was then my father's plant there and Chloe's father worked for me", he explained.

"Oh yes, we were the stomping ground for all of the playboy billionaires. I was talking to Bruce only last week and asking why he never turned up", she put in, unashamed by her father's former profession.

"What did he say?" Lex asked.

"That he couldn't stand you", she replied coolly.

"That's Bruce for you: charm, eloquence and panache", he laughed in a way that showed that he knew himself to be better.

"With gorgeous brown hair", Chloe pointed out.

She was greeted with that infuriating smile again. "Touché, Miss Sullivan? Mrs Queen?"

"Mrs Sullivan Queen", she used her married name. She wasn't going back to Miss Sullivan - Luthorian connotations - and she had always found Ms ridiculous.

"Mrs Sullivan Queen", he said her name and felt almost as bad as Miss Sullivan. "A pleasure."

"Mr Luthor", she could not repeat the word pleasure in conjunction with him, even drenched in sarcasm.

"Please, call me Lex. You did attend my funeral after all, did you not?" He held out his hand to her, his eyes sparkling wickedly.

"Lex. Certainly", she took his hand, although unwillingly.

His fingers enclosed around her firmly but without trying to crush her into submission. He was a man who had nothing to prove and could make people feel small without trying. Most people, at least. But not Chloe.

"As you can see: rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated", he actually had the nerve to lift her knuckles to his lips.

She tried to convince herself that the shiver that ran through her body was purely from disgust. "I was also there when you married my best friend and when you divorced her", she reminded him.

"My goodness, you two do know each other", their elder companion fanned herself.

"Yes", Lex smiled pleasantly, "I know all about Mrs Sullivan Queen. Along with the fact that this is her favourite song".

"Not as much as he thinks apparently", Chloe laughed, "I have no particular feelings about this strain of music whatsoever".

"I promise you Chloe, once you dance with me it will me. In fact, you won't be able to forget it", he retained possession of her hand, and stroked one finger discreetly across the sensitive palm.

The lady laughed as Chloe felt his other hand on her back and was compelled without force. That was always the way of it with the Luthors. If she had any sense she would rip out of his arms and tear away. It was what her body was screaming at her to do and yet she could back down from a challenge.

Re: Shall We Dance? (NC-17) Completed 24th February 2016

Chapter Two

Lex's strong fingers remained around Chloe's, as he manoeuvred her imperatively over to the dance floor and into his embrace. He was indeed solidly built, with a firm chest and strong arms.

She wondered if he had gained some sort of mutant superpowers during his sojourn. It was the only way to explain the fact that even as electricity ran through her and her body screamed at her to rebel, she did not.

Chloe remained against his powerful body, being twirled around the ballroom with languid grace.

"I see that you are a little more graceful than you used to be", Lex commented, without tact.

She wasn't. Except, apparently, when she was in his arms. "I see that you are still alive and kicking", she observed, unimpressed.

He shot her an amused smirk, "That's hardly a secret".

"Not after you whored yourself out at every media event", she agreed, as his hand lowered to rub her lower back and she had to force herself not to respond.

He quirked an eyebrow.

"I saw the Oprah Winfrey show", she pointedly ignored the flutter she felt, deep down in her stomach.

"I thought that you might have", Lex's face lowering to the crook of her neck, "Have you being keeping tabs on me?"

There was no point in denying it after her last admission. "I've always enjoyed a good melodrama and the story you've been spinning lately seems to fit the bill. Your near death experience. Your harrowing journey back from the frozen north. Your triumphant return. Quite an inspiring story, really. The only thing that you missed out was the hugs, and possibly puppies".

"You think that it is pure fiction?" He queried with a gentle smile.

"I know that it is", she replied haughtily, only to find herself being twirled around and dipped. Her chest didn't heave exactly, but more air seemed to be going in and out of it than normal.

He smirked, "Are you sure that nothing about my heroic return impresses you?"

"No!"

He righted her and pressed her against him. Her arms went around his neck just to keep him from doing it again.

"You know", he purred in her ear, his hands rested against the curve of her lower back as if they were a couple in love in Junior High, "if I were in the habit of lying just to make a point ..."

"Which you are", she breathed and tried to ignore the scent of him. Crisp, clean and expensive.

He smirked, "Then I might say that I am similarly unimpressed by your transformation".

"My transformation?" She stared at him in confusion.

"Does that work? Blinking those big green eyes of yours and making people forget all about your past?" He drew tiny circles along her spine.

"You make it sound as if I were a wanted criminal", she replied, a little breathlessly as his fingertips, moved almost imperceptibly against her. The warm sensation through the soft material of her dress had more of an effect on her than her honeymoon with Ollie.

He cocked his head to the side with a knowing stare and her heart leapt into her throat

"But I know you", he said, with a soft growl which sent a shudder right through her aching body. "I met you when you were still a freckle-faced, slightly plump teenager, who thought that her little high school paper was the centre of the universe".

"As opposed to a bald boy who was competing with his father
    and in love with his dead mother", she strove for a light and airy tone. "And ..."

"One more word about my mother and I swear to God I'll ..." He hissed menacingly, drawing his face even closer to hers.

"You'll what?" She challenged, her lips barely grazing his.

"I'll make you sorry for that. I promise you."

Chloe felt something pressing against her stomach. She arched an eyebrow, and pressed back against him, "Are you sure about that?"

"Positive", he spun her around, his arms crossing in front of her. Holding both of her hands, he forced her ass back against him.

She gasped.

"You've needed to be put in your place for years", he murmured against the shell of her ear.

"If you say so."

"I do."

She opened her mouth to deliver a stinging retort, but he beat her to it.

"Maybe that's why it didn't work out between you and Oliver. He couldn't give you what you needed. Although, of course, you have always gone for weak men who aren't interested in you", he sniggered, his warm breath tickling her neck.

"An odd conclusion for someone so completely devoid of self-reflection", she shot back.

"I was there for the years while you were pining over Clark", he reminded her, rubbing his nose against her ear.

"I was not", she protested and tried to wrench herself from his grasp, only to discover that it was possible. The proof of his strength was not a turn-off.

"You were", he growled, nipping at her earlobe.

"You're one to talk", she retorted, striving to manage her thoughts as he pressed against her.

"I didn't love Clark", he paused his torturous movements for a second.

"Yes you did, in fact, I think ..." Chloe started with a smirk. She stroked the inside of his palm as he had done to her earlier, hoping that it would have a similar effect.

"Finish that sentence and you'll regret it, very soon", he growled, his low voice sending a thrill through her body.

Her voice was slightly breathy as she responded, "It's a shame that you became so disenchanted with him. It did you so much good!"

He snorted with mirth, "Did he have a positive impact on you?" His wrist grazed across her stomach causing her to move her bottom back against him. He stifled a groan.

"I don't know, did falling for Lana make you better? Wait, I already know the answer to that, don't I?" She made an escape attempt once more and, for a second, felt the delicious sensation of success and freedom, only to have it come crashing down around her.

He had been playing with her. Letting her get just far enough away from him to demonstrate his power. He regained control of her immediately, crushing her to him, this time, face to face.

Her eyes snapped with anger. "You betrayed her"; the girl that Chloe had once known would never have slept with Oliver. "You betrayed her. You betrayed everyone. Your father. Your mother's ..."

"Chloe", he warned her, his eyes burning with hatred.

She ignored the signs of her impending doom. "Your mother's memory", she articulated clearly. "Clark. The Kents a.k.a. people you professed to care about. My father. Me".

"You?" Her queried with faint amusement.

"Yes, after I risked everything for you", she reminded him, she attempted to stamp on his foot but he neatly evaded her and continued to whisk her around the room without missing a beat.

"After", he stressed the word, "I got you out of a situation that you put yourself in, because of your ridiculous crush on Clark".

"And that makes you abandoning us and then manhandling me and putting me in danger okay, does it?" Her hands were resting on his shoulders and she moved them around to link behind his neck, a plan in mind.

His eyes narrowed but then he continued as if he hadn't noticed her change in position, "Ah, the cave incidents. You conveniently forget to mention that I found you in my office, under rather a suspicious circumstances".

"Looking for Lana", she bided her time.

"Like hell you were", he baulked, "and that I came to the Yukon's to get you".

"Only because you wanted information", she argued.

"That you were hiding from me", he pointed out.

"Yes!"

"You admit lying to me?" He actually sounded mildly surprised.

It was the first time that she had told him the truth about anything to do with Clark or his secret. "Of course", she continued, with what she hoped was a becoming smirk, "all of the knowledge that you were killing yourself over was mine. I knew everything because Clark trusted me like he never could you".

It wasn't true but he didn't need to know that. Their heads were turned so that they snapping teeth almost grazed each other's lips and her nails were poised, ready to strike.

"Liar", he accused her, "I don't know how you found out but it certainly wasn't because Clark told you. He trusted Shelby more than you".

That did it. Chloe dug her nails deeply into his neck, hoping that it would go right into his spine.

It didn't work; while he did release her and ripped her hands off him, he then snatched her back. They reverted back to normal dancing style, one of her hands held in his, the other resting on his shoulder while his was on her hip.

For the first time in their dance, she was aware that there were other people around them. She glanced at their surroundings but no one else seemed to have noticed that she was almost being molested before their very eyes. "You can't keep me dancing with you indefinitely", she huffed.

"You think a lot of yourself", he snorted.

"You certainly do", she looked, pointedly, down at his burgeoning erection.

"Don't confuse physical and emotional", he warned her.

"How could I when I know that you have no emotions?" She blinked up at him innocently.

He smirked at her as he demanded, "Hate? Lust? Revenge? Those aren't emotions?"

"Not ones that I have any desire for", she replied primly.

"If you say so", he didn't sound convinced.

She tried to ignore him but it was impossible. Especially as he had apparently tired of being so far apart from her and tugged her back so that she flush against him.

"I think that you want revenge. Very badly. On pretty much everyone in your life at the moment", he whispered against her ear.

His words went straight to the worst part of her soul. The dark, black, selfish part which was encrusted with the fragments of her broken heart. She thought about it. She could certainly get some revenge on him. That might soothe her itch.

She witnessed his expression, smug and knowing and she longed to take him down a peg or twenty. "What about you? Don't you want revenge? But then again, I suppose that you have already done that, haven't you? Clark wouldn't tell you his secret so you took what he valued most".

"I didn't do a thing to Mrs Kent", Lex protested, looking genuinely horrified.

"Lana!" She reminded him in an exasperated manner. How was it possible that he could not remember his own wife?

"Ah yes", he smiled, regaining his composure so quickly that she was almost certain that he had only been toying with her before, "I seem to remember that you had a problem with that at the time. Still for the same reasons? Because you don't have anyone? And you are lonely? Miserable?"

"Don't be absurd", she snapped. It wasn't as if she spent all of her nights alone crying into her pillow. She spent most of the researching. Lex mostly.

"Oh", he whistled, "I think that I hit a nerve. Still mad about that day, are you? You know", he pretended to think about it, "I didn't know that my words had that much of an effect on you".

"They didn't", she lied through her teeth, moving her head to the side so that he was faced with her cheek.

"You see, I don't know about that", he chuckled and she shivered. "Wasn't it only a few days after that that you and Jimmy became a couple?"

"No", she observed the goings on around her nonchalantly, "that had been in the works for years".

"If you say so ..."

"I do!"

"Me thinks the lady doth protest ...", a low laugh tickled her throat.

"Too much", she finished the quote angrily, her head snapping back to glare at him so quickly that her neck cracked, "yes, I know. Damn Shakespeare! Every single man on the face of the planet seems to believe that he can quote that can win an argument even when it does not apply".

"Really? Doesn't it apply?" His hand trailed its way from her hip, up along her spine, until it reached her neck. His fingertips traced along her spine lightly, "So you were with him purely out of attraction? Love? Something other than abject loneliness and the fact that he flattered you?"

Her eyes stung with tears. "He was a good man!"

"I don't doubt it", his hand began to massage her neck.

"Better than you", she continued, even as his ministrations made her knees go weak.

"Oh, a hundred times at least. But what's that to say to anything? Did you love him?" He persisted.

"Yes", she answered, without hesitation or thought.

"Your Dad didn't seem to think so. He wouldn't even turn up to your wedding. And in the end, Jimmy died. You should never have been with him. You know that just as well as I do. As Clark did. As Gabe did. The only reason you were with him was because you wanted to be loved. Tell me, did you go straight from my office into his arms?" He demanded, his cutting words belied by the movement of his hands.

She tried to leave but found herself even more effectively held in place than before. She stared into his eyes and then, although she had no idea why, admitted, "I just wanted to be loved".

"That's all that I wanted with Lana", he said softly.

"It's hardly the same thing, you forced her into marriage with you ..." She protested, her ire rising like a phoenix.

"It was hardly force, more like ..." he deliberated, "incentivisation".

"You made her believe that she was pregnant and then that she lost the baby!" Chloe expostulated, "What you did was despicable!" How on earth was it possible that he couldn't see that?

He was silent. But he did not release her.

She persisted, "Even worse than that you couldn't stop playing God, could you?"

"Which of my many sins are you referring to this time?" He inquired, in a bored tone.

"My mother", she hissed. Her eyes were fixed on him so she witnessed the way that he paled. Just a touch. Even he wasn't that good of an actor. "
    "Everyone is just a toy to you".

"A pawn is the more commonly used analogy", he informed her, completely without emotion.

"Whoever said that is wrong. Pawns are treated with a greater level of respect. Besides, you aren't a general, you are a spoilt little boy who .... who ..." she broke off.

"Who what?" He sneered, moving his hands against her skin to remind her that she was in his power.

"How dare you do things like that?!" She exploded, her anger getting the better of herself. "It's awful!"

"My my", he tutted, "aren't we high and mighty. Rather odd for someone who is no better". He leant in and whispered, "You married a murder".

She replayed the words in her head, thinking that she must have misheard only to have that hope dashed by the knowing glint in his cold, blue eyes. Her blood turned to ice even as her cheeks flamed. What little salvia remained after Lex's subtle ministrations migrated to her palms and her heart pounded like a jack hammer. The more she strove for calm, the more it seemed to elude her.

"Be calm! Be calm! I said: be calm, you moron; he might just be feeling you out. If you remain calm then he won't ..." Her internal monologue was broken by a gasp, which she realised had come from her.

Lex smirked at her reaction, "A little overdone".

Chloe pursed her lips to keep from any more unfortunate lapses.

"I know what your ex-husband did, how you helped him cover it up, how you two got started - very classy by the way -, and a number of other things", he paused just long enough for her mind to race. "Including the decision you made to hoard green K weapons".

There was nothing that she could say to that.

"I made a decision to destroy an alien race if it were in the best interests of my planet. So did you. The difference is that I was able to cut the cord with Clark. Could you ever do that?"

Her lips formed a thin line and she almost shook with the effort it took not to burst out with something stupid. She had to think of a way out of this situation.

"Well, could you?" He demanded, hugging her close and squeezing her tightly.

"I don't have to. We are friends. Best friends, we are ...

"You haven't seen him in years", he scoffed.

"That's not true!" She argued, not bothering to ask for the source of his information.

"Yes, it is. He doesn't even go to you when he wants something anymore, does he? He gets one of the people that you have trained. He left Lois. You see him in meetings and that is about it and you convince yourself that it is all worth it if you can support him", Lex stated matter-of-factly.

Once again, she couldn't reply to that.

"Shall I let you in a little secret?" He whispered in her ear, "He's not going to be the one who saves the planet, he is just a smalltown hero. You gave up everything for nothing".

"I gave up nothing. I have a life unlike you", she burst out, only lowering her tone when she heard the mutterings of several couples dancing close by. A fact which didn't appear to bother her partner. "What do you do with your life?" She hissed, her face so close to his that it probably looked like they were kissing, "Go to a few business meetings? Plot world domination? How many hours a day does that really take up? I have a husband, I have friends, I have a job I have a ..." She trailed off.

"A son", he supplied.

"If you are threatening my son, I swear to God Lex they won't find your body", she snarled darkly, her forehead pressing against his so that he could not break eye contact.

"Not at all".

She read honesty in his eyes.

"Jonathan is a very cute little boy", he continued, "and you had a husband. Past tense. You had friends. You had a job".

"I gave it up to be with Jonathan!"

"No", he corrected her mildly, "you gave it up for Clark. You could work in the day at the newspaper and be there for Jonathan, what you couldn't handle on top of that was Clark duty. Everything is still about Clark".

"That's not true", she expostulated, but even to her own ears her voice lacked conviction. Had she really let herself be so used, once again?

"Chloe, I can tell when you are lying", Lex reminded her, almost patiently. "Tell me, do you like the name Jonathan or is it just because you know that Clark won't be able to have children?"

"I like it now", she replied, coldly.

"That answers my question", he let out a huff of laughter.

"I hate you", she declared with no lack of conviction this time.

He chuckled and she felt a trill of excitement go through her, "You also want me, a hell of a lot more than you ever wanted Oliver or Clark".

"That's not true ..." She began to protest but she was cut off.

"Yes it is, I've seen you", his obscene confidence was attractive, even as he purred in her ear, "I've seen the way that your pupils dilate when you watch me. I've seen how those pretty breasts heaved. I've seen what you do afterwards ..."

She couldn't get away from him but she did pull back enough to slap him. The sound was still ringing in her ears when she began to berate him, "How can you have the nerve to stand there and say that? To admit to spying on me, to ..."

"Ah, how I've missed Kansas", he interrupted her, snatching her hand and using the pink palm to massage the sore spot on his cheek, "where everyone but me can take the moral high ground".

"Well, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone worse", Chloe sniffed.

"You see this is exactly what I mean. You get all bent out of shape just because I admit that I have been watching you. In your head, it is apparently not only permissable but right and noble for you to spy on me but deplorable when it is the other way around? I guess that you do still have a lot in common with Clark".

"Go to hell Lex!"

"I've already been there sweetheart, it's surprisingly nippy. I think that I will stay right here", he made sure that she could feel his hardened length against her belly. "I freely admit that I have been watching you. And enjoying it. And learning quite a bit. For example, the most animated you've been was while watching me undress. Tell me, what did you think that I was going to do then? Or in the gym?"

"Ensuring that you didn't use one of the dummy accounts when you figured that anyone observing you would give up because you were clearly otherwise occupied", she answered simply and felt an embarrassing flare of pride when he actually looked impressed. Until she quickly reminded herself that he was probably still just acting in order to throw her off the scent.

She probably still hadn't found what she needed.

"Did you tell them about what you saw in those files?" He inquired in the tone of one who already knew the answer.

"Of course", she responded primly.

"Liar. You know that even if they are not always ethical they are necessary and will ultimately save the world", he argued, ceasing to use her hand to rub his face and returning to the normal hold.

"I still think that you are evil", she informed him as he increased their pace in time with the music and she was momentarily distracted, wondering why she wasn't falling over.

"A wise choice", he whirled them about, "I think that most days. But I also think that I am powerful, driven and that you want me". With those last words, the music came to an end and he dipped her low that he was almost carrying her.

She had been played and he had timed it to perfection. She stared up into that handsome calculating face, her chest heaving with anger, exertion and something else she wasn't going to own up to. She hadn't felt like this since ... She couldn't remember. Perhaps never. Certainly not in the last year. Certainly not with Oliver.

Lex lowered his head as if looming in for a kiss and - Chloe convinced herself purely due to her position - she did not back away. When his lips grazed hers, electricity crackled across her lips and then right through to her core, cut it was not to feast on her, only to taunt, "My my, I don't think that I've ever seen you speechless before.

Before her brain could form words, she found herself back on her feet once more, her head reeling.

"Thanks for the dance, Mrs Sullivan-Queen", he smirked and brought her hands to his lips to be kissed, and then left.

Chloe blinked several times, trying to make sense of what had just happened to her, before staring down at her body in confusion. She knew that her cheeks were flushed, she could see her nipples pointing forwards like hard pebbles begging for attention, and she could feel moisture pooling between her legs.

How on earth had that happened?

Slowly, she lifted her head to stare after him only to observe no trace of him.

Had she dreamt it all? Had she been waltzing around the room with herself?

Her hands balled into fight fists and she felt something scratching the right one. Dazed, she opened her palm to reveal a neat rectangle of paper. It was Lex Luthor's business card with a room number written on it in his very own, neat script.

As the realisation, that he must have planned it all out before she had even realised that he was in attendance, dawned upon her, she vowed that she would not go. She would not!

Her feet began to make their way through the crowd ...

Chapter Three

"Well, that went better than expected", Lex thought to himself with a smug smile as he reentered his hotel suite.

"With only one minor complication", he tossed his key card down on the table near the entrance and he looked down at his crotch pointedly. He hadn't expected to have quite such a potent reaction to her. Not at such an early stage, at least.

Still, he supposed that he shouldn't be surprised; Chloe had always been an overachiever. She had been the head of her High School newspaper at only fourteen; taken down an evil billionaire at sixteen; she had double-crossed him at eighteen; founded the Justice League at twenty; rediscovered him and found a way to spy on him at twenty-five; and at twenty-six turned into a gorgeous divorcee who was going to be his.

A thrill shot through him as he remembered the day that he had discovered that she was watching him. Rather than being afraid or angry, he had felt a flood of excitement rippling through him. Suddenly he had a reason to continue living and to strive to recuperate, other than just for the hell of it. Or because he was a Luthor.

He, in turn, had watched and studied her. He always made a point of knowing everything about his adversaries, but Chloe had become an obsession. He had watched her blossom from an ingenue to a woman and felt almost like a close friend. He had almost cheered with delight when he had seen her hoarding the weapons and feared for every time she entered a relationship.

Still those weren't his favourite moments. The intimate ones he had got to spend with her were his favourites. Whether they were writing an article, sleeping or just sitting and watching TV. He especially enjoyed Sunday mornings when she wasn't in a rush and so she had the time to have a nice long shower. He had had a television installed in his own bathroom so that he could properly join her

He swallowed at the thought of her body.

Chloe Sullivan and her creamy skin and sumptuous curves had given him a taste for blondes. He had found prostitutes that looked like her but they hadn't been able to scratch his itch. In the end, he had given up in favour of spending more time with her.

He shrugged himself out of his jacket and removed his tie.

Then their game of cat and mouse had really begun. He grinned at the memory, once they had both realised that they were hacking into each other's systems all hell had broken loose. It had been the most exhilarating experience of his life. A battle of wits, lust, and vengeance. He had wanted her so badly that he could taste it, but he had been prepared to be disappointed. He had not been. She was even more perfect than he had imagined.

Lex strode over to his laptop and flicked it on. It was set to view the security cameras in the hotel, he watched with fervent anticipation as she moved through the crowds and up the stairs towards his room.

He smirked smugly. He could read her expression perfectly. She was telling herself that she wasn't going to come. Yet she was. In more ways than one.

She hovered outside his door, her hand raised to knock. Then she deliberated ...

"Showtime", he crossed the room and opened the door, subtly be damned.

She gasped.

He smirked.

His predatory gaze took her in. The pretty, little, polished feet that had been seducing him, popping in and out of her bath water, were encased in strappy sandals. One fully visible - along with a good deal of leg - in the thigh-high slit of her dress. Her deep purple gown hugged her curves deliciously, highlighting the hint of cleavage on display, her bare shoulders and her exquisitely beautiful face surrounded, as always, by her golden halo.

"So", she asked in a voice that did not waver, are you all talk or what?"

His smile only grew, "We both know the answer to that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here", he took a step to one side and motioned her inside.

She inclined her head and then entered, slowly but without hesitation. He took the opportunity to observe her, she strode with confidence and purpose but hadn't lost her characteristic Chloe march. Even if her hips did sway a little more delightfully than they had when she was younger.

He licked his suddenly parched lips at the sight of her as she bent over to check under the bed - although he didn't know what for - presenting him with the perfect view of her ass.

She straightened and continued her unabashed inspection of his room. He smiled. She had the same inquisitive nature, only with less brashness as she no longer had to cover up a lack of self-confidence.

"Nice room", she commented, as she finally returned her attention to him.

He nodded, "I believe that you too have developed a taste for the finer things in life". Oliver might have been a useless, spineless coward as a husband, but he had provided her with the best that money could offer. Only he knew that Chloe had cried herself to sleep after being given a Black American Express Card and then left alone all night afterwards.

"You could say that", she stared back at him.

He gave her a small half-smile as he gazed back at her, before offering, "Would you care for something to drink?"

She nodded.

He moved over to the bar and reached for a decanter of aged malt whiskey, but she prevented him with one word, "Water".

He turned to her and raised an eyebrow, "Do you think that I am going to ty to get you drunk and then take advantage of you?"

"No", she answered simply, crossing the room until she was was right in front of him, "because 1) you are not going to get me drunk, and 2) you are not going to take advantage of me".

"True", he acknowledged with a slight inclination of his head. "So ..."

"We are both adults. We both know why I am here and that this is going to be on my terms", she informed him, pouring herself a glass of water.

He raised an eyebrow, at her words rather than her presumption, "Am I to take it then that you are into something a little more authoritative?" It wasn't what he had planned but he would take her any way that he could get her. Besides, the kinkier varieties of sex had never fazed him.

"No, nothing like that. Don't get your hopes up", she assured him and took a sip of her cool water. "What I mean is that I'm done being everyone's doormat".

He nodded. It was about time. It had been an irritating enough habit in high school, but now that she was a powerful woman who ran the entire Justice League it was really a bit pathetic that she never stood up for herself.

"As I'm sure that you are too", she continued with a pointed look.

He quirked an eyebrow up at her. He had been, certainly, it had been once of a multitude of reasons that had sent him over to the 'dark', or at least far less naïve, side. Still, he hadn't been aware that he had been particularly doormat like of late.

"So let's set up some ground rules and", she held an admonishing finger up before he could say anything, "before your warped imagination takes over, no I don't mean anything kinky like safe words".

"Shame", he smirked. He had never really expected her to go in for anything of that type. After the dry spell that she had been in for the last two years, a hand job would probably have blown her mind. Especially one of the Luthor variety.

"You'll survive", she informed him. "So, there will be: no beliefs that the other one is going to make us a better person; no unrequited love - that's such a drag -; in fact, no feelings of any kind. Basically, sex, sex and more sex but nothing else".

"Works for me!" He smirked, he certainly wasn't in love with her, he just wanted her and revenge on everyone who had wronged him.

Those rules established he plucked her glass gently from her fingers and placed it back on the bar, before reaching out and wrapping his arm around her waist. He pulled her to him, his other hand slipping around her neck as he brought her lips to his. He had happy enough to follow her basic guidelines, but there was to be no confusion about who was in charge here.

He didn't go right in for the kill, he breathed out allowing his warm breath to tantalise her. She leant in, but still he made her wait, licking his lips before pressing them against hers in a soft caress.

There wasn't the jolt of electricity that he had been expecting. Just a pleasant tingling.

He did it again, this time causing her to sigh sweetly. He ran his tongue along her full, lower lip, before delving into her. Chloe responded enthusiastically, wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself into him.

Their tongues tangled and he lost himself in an open-mouthed kiss. He wanted to possess her entirely. He walked slowly to the bed, pushing her backwards, but instead of throwing her down on the mattress, he swung her around, and sat down. He held her in his lap as their tongues continued to duel.

Lex's hands ran over the soft flesh of her shoulders and down the purple material, his fingers instinctively going to the zip. He tugged the piece of metal downwards, revealing inch after inch of supple skin to his anxious touch. She wasn't wearing a bra he noted with a groan.

Chloe mewed and wiggled in his lap, as he yanked the top down, filling his hands with her breasts. He shivered with delight as he massaged the plump flesh as he had ached to do for so long.

He didn't think that he would ever be able to let go until she ground against him and he was forced to grip her hips to stop her. His other hand found its ways up into her hair, removing grips and burying itself in the silky dresses.

The scent of coconut pervaded his senses. It smelled much better on her than straight from the bottle in his bathroom.

Her nails teased the back of his neck and he growled deep in his throat. He continued to feast on her, he couldn't get enough of her, wanted to devour her whole.

"Not yet", he pulled away from her with a reluctant groan. He stood up, taking her with him before putting her back down on her feet, so that he could pull her dress down. The purple fabric pooled around her feet and for once he didn't care about being tidy.

He had always been a depraved, lust filled monster, but even he had never known need like this before.

"So gorgeous", he purred as he drank her in.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, but not to worship her. He was done with that. He tore the snaps off her sandals so that they would fall off the second that she moved, and ripped off her thong.

Chloe caressed his scalp and he buried his head against her stomach, kissing it fervently, not caring that there were still a few pale stretch marks.

With a growl, he seized her just under the butt and scooped up, throwing her over his shoulder before tossing her down onto the bed.

Lex salivated and not just because of the way that her breasts bounced. Her bell-like laugh filled the room and her eyes danced with amusement and lust.

"You're so perfect", he murmured as he reached out and touched her milky skin, almost reverently.

"If you think that this is going to happen with me lying her naked and you sitting there all-powerful and clothed, you've got another thing coming", his golden-haired temptress informed him, as she rolled to her knees, before stroking her hands down his shoulders.

"I wouldn't think of it, baby. I wouldn't think of it", he ran his hand over her foot.

She frowned.

He knew it was because of his words, rather than actions. He was skilled at reading people and picking up on subtle clues, plus her foot pressing against him hopefully. "Okay, so I would but I can be accommodating for a woman as sexy as you."

"Flattery will get you everywhere", she assured him, seductively.

"I certainly hope so", he grinned, "so, are you envisioning a Magic Mike situation or are you going to lend a hand?" He gestured down to his clothes.

"Happily" she smiled and soothed her hands down his chest and back up again several times, before tugging his shirt out of his trousers. Then unbuttoning it from bottom to top, her eyes never straying from him.

"As you can see, those work outs weren't just for your viewing pleasure", he told her smugly. He knew that the extra twenty-five pounds of muscle that he had packed onto his lean frame would be appreciated. Her fingers ran down the defined ridges of his muscles.

"They certainly did", she licked her lips before following her fingers with her mouth.

"Fuck me", he shouldn't have had such a strong reaction to something as simple as that.

"That was the general idea", she smirked, up at him. Her pink lips were still inflamed from her his kisses, only serving to make her even more attractive. She mouthed his chest as her hands went down to his crotch and began to massage it.

He groaned but refused to thrust into her hand after a little stroking. It was pathetic, it was ... "Ah". Her mouth closed over his nipple.

"Oh hell", he cradled her neck and kneaded it until she moaned and he could extract himself from her. He knew how she felt about even the most gentle of scalp massages, somethings stupid Oliver never managed to discover.

"Not that I don't enjoy this baby, but if you want a long night of passion we probably need to move things along a little", he dragged her up so that he could kiss her lips once more before releasing her.

"Fair enough", she said, a little shakily but obviously striving for calm. He ripped his clothes off and pounced on her.

Lex was a strategist. He always had been - whether it was due to nature or his father's warped idea of nurturing, he didn't know - but for once he was working on pure lust. Plus a fair amount of instinct

His hot mouth descended upon her and he devoured her from head to cute, little, polished toes. He kissed her, teased her, whispered endearments against her rapidly overheating skin.

"You're more amazing than I ever thought possible", the words trailed against her, happily too quietly for her to distinguish.

Not to be outdone, she pushed him onto his back and kissed him forcefully. Only to be flipped back over. Lex hitched her legs up and Chloe fastened them around him, her heel pressing into his lower back, urging him on.

How Oliver had resisted fucking her every night he would never know. "Probably gay!" He muttered against her neck.

"Lex, that tickles", Chloe complained but bucked against him.

He blew a stream of cool air against her, just to make her do it again.

Smirking, Lex propped himself up on one arm. He stared down at her in amazement as he began to touch her. He spread her velvety folds and marveled at how wet and hot she already was.

"Please Lex", she begged, trying to pull him inside her.

"I take it that patience isn't one of your virtues", he taunted her, even as he slipped a digit inside her.

"I'm ready", she promised. "Oh how I'm ready", she whimpered with unfulfilled lust.

Lex stroked her slowly a few more times before removing them. Chloe groaned and he grinned as he licked them clean, she tasted like heaven ... only slightly more tangy.

"Lex, please", she whimpered.

"Alright, baby", he gripped his hardened length at the base, and gave it two jerks before thrusting himself inside her, right to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, as he filled her.

"I know the feeling", he wanted to retain some semblance of cool but it was impossible. This was better than all of the drugs that he had ever taken in his entire life. Better than playing the piano with his mother. Better than going to dinner with the Kents. Way better than Lana.

She fit him perfectly. Like they were designed for each other.

"Pussy", he snorted and buried herself in even more snuggly into her warm sheath. It wasn't a problem; she liked it that way. He had studied her enough to know all of her preferences. He was going to take her hard. Not that he really had a choice; his body was already moving against her.

"Oh Lex, yes", she moaned.

"Right here, baby", he promised her, picking up the pace.

"I ... ah!" She broke off as he tilted his hips. She forced herself against him, squeezing him with each thrust.

Unable to hold back any further, he grabbed the headboard and used it to slam into her.

"Yes!" She hissed with pleasure.

They quickly settled into a rhythm which was as much about trying to one-up each other as it was about gaining pleasure.

Their lips were locked together in a passionate embrace, her arms and legs squeezed him almost violently, and his hardened length hit her g spot with almost with almost ferocious accuracy.

Chloe mewed and gasped her body tensing with impending pleasure. She clawed at his shoulders in a way that was definitely going to leave marks. He might have to work out a way to show those off. At the very least, when she was watching him tomorrow, working out, touching herself ...

His pace quickened until the bed rocked with their combined exertion, until she arched, screamed and clamped down around him. He came with a roar before collapsing down on top of her, telling himself that he wasn't going to lose himself in her.

~*~

A smirk turned up the corners of Lex's lips as he lay there, with Chloe in his arms. She was exhausted and asleep. It was no wonder after what they had done. He had had to get a few hour's sleep, it was only his accelerated white blood cell count that got him going again so quickly.

He stared at her as she slept. She was a vision. Golden hair, pale skin and a face like an angel in repose.

There was no way that he could let her leave when the sun came up. They were just too good together, besides, what else was she going to do? Live off Oliver's money? Go back to The Daily Planet? How was she going to look after little Jonathan like that? No, she would be much better off coming and working for him. Together they would be able to fend off the forces of darkness, aliens, and make lots of money. Not to mention revenge on everyone who had ever wronged them and lots of sex.

A slight breeze came in through the window that he had opened between the third and fourth time, and he held her protectively with a mutter of disapprobation.

"Umm, what are you thinking about?" Chloe wondered sleepily against his pectoral.

"We aren't going to have a deep heart to heart are we?" He groaned as he stroked her back.

She chuckled, her soft breath tickling his warm skin, "I certainly hope not".

"Good, I'm not quite up for that yet", or ever.

"Right, so what was all of that growling about?" She continued. Apparently even been thoroughly fucked and almost unconscious couldn't keep Chloe from asking questions.

"I was just wondering what you were going to do tomorrow", he told her.

"Tomorrow", she turned her head to peer at the clock, "I think that you mean today".

"Okay then today", he stroked his hand along the velvety skin of her arm.

"Well, I'm not going to ask you to marry me, if that is what you are worried about", he reassured her unsure of why it had even come to his mind.

"I wasn't worried about that", she patted him. "And, when I next wake up, I'm going to get up, get showered, go home, get changed and then go over to my Dad's to get Jonathan. At some point, I should probably have some coffee too".

"Sounds like a plan", he laughed, debating how best to slip in his suggestion.

"Uh huh, although I might want a little encore", Chloe told him.

"I can get behind that", he ran his hand along her spine down to pat her bottom.

"From behind? I can live with that", she shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow, angling his head to ensure that she could see his expression.

"Normal sex, just from behind", she clarified.

"I know", he assured her. "I was actually discussing work before, though".

"Work", she sighed morosely. "I had been hoping that I could avoid thinking about that for a little while longer, at least".

"Tell me", he encouraged her.

When she did not immediately do so, he pointed out, "It's not like we have any secrets anymore, is it?"

With an exhalation of air, she began, "I don't know. I don't have to work but I don't want to rely on Oliver. But then again, it would be pretty selfish of me not to be there for Jonathan just because I hate his father. I mean, dislike. I mean because I am not getting along with his father at this particular moment. I don't hate Oliver. I don't!"

"You don't have to convince me", Lex smiled, wickedly.

"I don't", she continued.

"If you say so", he held her close, suppressing the urge to mock, "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much".

"Anyway, I'm not going to neglect my duties as a mother just because I don't want to take money from Oliver. But I know that I will feel terrible not to be working. But what can I do? I dropped out of college when it got burnt down, worked at the Planet for two years and then haven't had a job officially for three years. Who is going to hire me? I would end up on the bottom rung doing grunt work. Upset, lonely, frustrated, poor. I would end up having to take money from Oliver, being depressed, and not getting to spend enough time with my son".

"I have a solution", Lex offered cheerfully, "You can come and work for me".

"Uh huh", she repeated incredulously, "doing what?"

"Whichever project you like, it's not as if you don't already know about all of them", he said, generously.

"True", she didn't sound thrilled by the possibility, but she also didn't stop resting against his chest.

"And you know that I have an enormous respect for you and your work and that I would pay you well and let you set your own working hours", he laid it on thick. He wanted her and was going to get her.

"True", she admitted.

"And you know that it would really piss Oliver off. Do you really want to have to depend on him for the rest of your life when I can offer you so much more? Don't forget, you would also have the chance to change the world", he rubbed slow, relaxing circles against her lower back.

"I promise it won't interfere with your family life one bit", he underlined his key point.

"Alright", she agreed slowly.

He smiled, it was a complete lie. Oh, it wouldn't take her away from Jonathan, but he would over time meet the boy, introduce himself and within a few months, Jonathan's son would be calling Lex daddy. It was in the boy's best interests; Lex would make a great dad. He would get the girl, the family, the sweetest revenge imaginable, and to spend his nights in between Chloe's perfect thighs.

"I know what you are plotting", she warned him, even as her eyes closed sleepily.

"Do you now?" Outwardly he was cool, but his heart was thumping like a jackhammer.

"Yes."

He waited.

"And I'm okay with it. Now, either ravish me or let me get some sleep".

The End

Great story, love their witty banter. Thanks for posting.

Thanks.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Absolutely amazing! Just perfect!

I hope one day you make a sequel, I'd love to see they working together, Lex trying to be a dad and Oliver's hate and regret about the whole situation lol
    Maybe Lana having a horrible death too
    Malu

Malu! I've missed you. How are you? I'm glad that you liked it.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Malu! I've missed you. How are you? I'm glad that you liked it.
    Hi dear
    Missed you too
    I'm in a crazy crazy life lol
    My daughter has 9 activities besides school and I have to drive her everywhere
    And I have my law office and my web design, games design and piano tuner classes. lol

And you, how've you been?
    I miss having time to read all the time lol

Hugs
    Malu

Hello.

Awww, I remember my childhood. I miss all of my activities. It sounds like you are having lots of crazy fun. I'm just happy to know that you and your family are well.

Huggles.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao wow that was great
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information