Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Much Needed Apology

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

A Much Needed Apology

Hey guys!

First of all, I am so sorry I've been missing in action here. Long story super short, I got a boyfriend (so all my time was consumed into that relationship, hehe), then I got laid off at work, and have spent 2 months trying to find a new job :/ (I did manage to find a new job, started today actually! ). So yes, real life has been hectic to say the least, and NS has been forgotten on my part, and I am sorry, to all of you who still come here.

I wish I had the time, and dedication, to be honest, to keep up with NS the way I used to. Making events such as the Advent Calendar, fanfiction challenges and more, but I just don't have the time any more

So you guys, I am so sorry, I haven't had time for NS, and you guys.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: A Much Needed Apology

That is okay Jules. I am just glad we still have a place to come to. I am glad you got another job so fast. This economy stinks. Yeah for the new boy friend. I am happy for you.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    That is okay Jules. I am just glad we still have a place to come to. I am glad you got another job so fast. This economy stinks. Yeah for the new boy friend. I am happy for you.
    Thanks Hope!

The Norwegian economy is better than the American I suppose, just hard to find jobs when you don't have that many years of work experience, (and am female and in the "fertile-age" ).
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member

I totally support you. Thanks for keeping the place running. It sucks that in this century the "fertile-age" problem is still a hurdle, but good on you for overcoming that discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by reyeslu View Post
    I totally support you. Thanks for keeping the place running. It sucks that in this century the "fertile-age" problem is still a hurdle, but good on you for overcoming that discrimination.

Yeah. Even though they don't say out right you're declined because you're female and in that age, you can tell, when, the ad says you need 3-5 years of work experience (I have 3 years), and they decline because of "lack of enough experience".. Hmm.. yeah, right. But, no worries, I found myself a job!

Thanks for the support guys!

NS Full Member

HI Julie,
    Congrats on finding a new job. I was wondering if I can be taken off the lurkers list.

NS Junior Member

You should not apologize for having a life. Congrats on the ne job and boyfriend.

Resides currently In Smallville Kansas and runs a small specialized choclate shop there

I totally understand being a stranger I have been going through a few things myself. No worries from me

real life made me stop coming here too. just lost my job and haven't started looking yet, so i feel ya. probably will after July 4th.

Yup, real life gets in the way unfortunately! I dont' get even a quarter of the time I used to to read... sigh...

Closed Thread

Thread Information