+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who are the current moderators?

Who are the current moderators?

So I have this fic stuck in the graveyard (incidentally, what is the amount of time that passes before something is sent to the graveyard so that never happens again?) and have updated and want to know who to PM to get it out.

I pmed Julie and another person, but I know the site has gone through some changes and is definitely not as active as it once was (not surprising with the show so long over by now) and the people that I know of as mods might not be involved anymore.

I just want to know who's the current best person to PM to get a fic out of the graveyard. Any tips?

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Who are the current moderators?

Any problem seems to be fixed either my Julie or Lexie. Happy to hear that a graveyard fic is going to be updated.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingApe View Post
    So I have this fic stuck in the graveyard (incidentally, what is the amount of time that passes before something is sent to the graveyard so that never happens again?) and have updated and want to know who to PM to get it out.

I pmed Julie and another person, but I know the site has gone through some changes and is definitely not as active as it once was (not surprising with the show so long over by now) and the people that I know of as mods might not be involved anymore.

I just want to know who's the current best person to PM to get a fic out of the graveyard. Any tips?
    I believe I'm one of the few members of the old staff who's still hanging around. I visit the boards regularly to see if I can give members a hand- However, my permissions aren't those of a Mod so I can't move a fic out of the graveyard for you. In short, Julie's the safest choice; she's been here last on Dec 2nd.

I'll email her for you and see if she can stop by and give you a hand.
    Last edited by lexie; 28th December 2014 at 23:01.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Thanks so much! I did PM Julie, but I was thinking she might not be active anymore. I know things tend to drop off once a show's been over a few years

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingApe View Post
    Thanks so much! I did PM Julie, but I was thinking she might not be active anymore. I know things tend to drop off once a show's been over a few years
    You're welcome. I've just sent her an email. I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

News about Global Moderation of the boards: CLICKIE

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

There's no automatic moving of graveyard fics, I used to do that before Then the time was anything from 3-6 months inactivity, but since I'm not here as much any more, no inactive fics will be moved...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

All inactive fanfic threads were moved prior to Julie's announcement. In other words, the stories that are already in the graveyard won't be moved back unless updated while, in the future, any new inactive fanfic threads will remain in their original subboards
    Last edited by lexie; 6th January 2015 at 01:06.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    There's no automatic moving of graveyard fics, I used to do that before Then the time was anything from 3-6 months inactivity, but since I'm not here as much any more, no inactive fics will be moved...
    Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    All inactive fanfic threads were moved prior to Julie's announcement. In other words, the stories that are already in the graveyard won't be moved back unless updated while, in the future, any new inactive fanfic threads will remain in their original subboards
    Either way, I'll endeavor not to let things wait more than two months EVER AGAIN.

Thanks for bringing me back to life, you guys!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information