+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation Comfort (PG to NC-17)(Complete)

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Okay I got kind of bored writing C&C so I kind of sidetracked for awhile during my trip around the Northern part of Luzon... This is a spawn of my imagination while I was traveling... AU in a sense... Futurefic, more like... i'm still in the process of making the second section... The next chapter WILL be longer... and lemony...

Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville - any part of it whatsoever. This story is merely for entertainment and not for money-making purposes!

The sun slid through the window onto Chloe Sullivan’s sleeping eyes. It was a while longer before it seemed to register on her consciousness for she turned over in a groan, but to no avail. The rays found her drowsy and not too elated by waking up. It had been six years since she’d graduated and four since she’d left Smallville for the flashy life of Metropolis. It hadn’t all started off as a great life in the city, however.

Her dreams of becoming a reporter were ultimately crushed by the sudden realization that that aspiration was connected to her past. Oh sure, she had always wanted to become a journalist, traveling to dangerous countries, or beating other writers to the prints by getting the first scoop on the latest and hottest news. It all grew so distant, however, when graduation day finally came and she found herself looking backwards all the time. No, a reporter’s life was not for her.

Instead, she went for something slightly more practical – that being creating some sort of business. She was well read and she was in tune with the intellectual wants of those around her. Because of this, she opened a small bookstore called “Book Haven” that quickly became a big hit amongst the crowds of the city. She began to open strings of her store in key places, becoming the growth of her success. She soon held ownership to almost ten different outlets of “Book Haven” in six cities.

This business did not appeal to her in such a way that she was ultimately satisfied. She still wanted to write, but not in the snooping sense. She wanted to teach children as well. What more than to teach? So apart from running the book stores, she taught on a regular basis.

That morning she woke up, she was utterly tired but sated. It had been a whole week since the last day of school for the year and summer began. She had told her employees that she would take a month off and her cousin – who had control of the company as well – would be the boss in the meantime. It was officially the first day off in a whole two years. Stretching her limbs, she smiled in satisfaction as the reality of the situation came into play.

Rolling out of the softness of her bed, she lazily made her way to the bathroom to take a shower. She would have her coffee out today, just to take away the order of things. Coffee at home was far too tedious at the moment and she needed to do something to break that. She turned on the shower head and hummed as she began to wash herself.

~~ o0o ~~

Lex Luthor rubbed his eyes before smoothing a hand over his bald head. He had been up all night doing paperwork for the corporation that needed to be finished by eleven that morning. Well, he thought bemusedly as he shifted the papers into order and glanced at the clock that read six a.m., there would be a few satisfied board members today. Sighing, he placed them in a clean folder and dropped it in the middle of his desk. Six years had past since his father died and frankly, it was definitely good riddance. The Luthor Corp had grown since he had become its full owner and he was damn proud of what had become of it.

He couldn’t say the same for himself, however. In fact, he thought he was have damn rotten luck when it came to himself. He was in a stage in his life where he wanted to be with someone that didn’t want his money; someone who was under a class other than supermodel bimbos that wanted the limelight. Quite frankly, his relationships those days came and went like the flutter of wings against the windowpane. He had just broken things off with Paula Burdock a couple of weeks back and it was not a pretty separation. She tried using him to her own advantage, but he had been wary with her and knew her game. It got to a point where she would demand outright for items that were downright expensive – the largest yacht with state of the art equipment was her last one. He was glad that he finally found her husband, who was trying hard to keep the information of their marriage from the public. After that, there was a big blowout, which was finally ended through the court – although he would have hoped that it would be sooner. The couple came out with a ten thousand dollar payment. They were outraged, but would not press even more, knowing just how influential Lex Luthor was.

He sighed. He wished he didn’t have such a complicated life. Believing that he deserved a break from all the craze he was constantly under, he left his work on the desk and freshened up before he headed out for some good coffee. It was a good fifteen minutes walk to his destination, but he didn’t mind. He liked the exercise anyway. The café was small and comfortable, providing the customers with homey couches and a tension-free atmosphere while giving them the satisfaction of good caffeine-loaded coffee. When he went through the doors of his destination, he took a long breath and exhaled in contentment as the coffee wafted into his lungs. He moved over to the counter to make his order.

He didn’t recognize her at first. Her dirty blonde hair had been grown out of its cropped style to a bit farther than her shoulder. From behind, she looked like any other woman he would have probably encountered. Her style of clothing had also grown a bit more expensive. However, her height was, if not the same, just slightly more than the last time he’d seen her. As he came up to queue, he couldn’t help be look appreciatively at the small package in front of him. He was, after all, male and human. The voice was what seemed to register in his brain. He was good with remembering things. And this woman – no matter how annoying she was before – was definitely someone he’d remember.

She was about to turn around when he questioned her. “Chloe Sullivan?”

She froze at her name and turned with a disbelieving look on her face. When she did, he saw the realization spring into her blue eyes. “Why, if it isn’t Alexander Luthor.”

His mouth quirked slightly. “By all means call me Lex. I’m more accustomed to it than Alexander.”

“Sure, no problem. I prefer it in comparison to Alexander anyway,” she admitted, making a face. “It’s far too formal for my taste.”

He chuckled and made his order before turning back to her. She watched him with the same curiosity as she had when he had first met her all those years back in Smallville. He waved his hand to an empty table for two. “Would you like to sit with me?”

She gave a slight smirk. “Are you sure you want to have my snarky company so early in the morning? I’ve been told that it’s not a good way to start a day.”

Lex laughed. “Charming as ever, I see.”

She nodded with a small smile and walked over and promptly took a seat. He followed suit and took the seat opposite of her. There was a moment of silence that fell upon them as they regarded each other idly. It was he who spoke first. “So how are you?”

“I’m doing fine,” she replied, her expression warm. “Couldn’t be any better I suppose.”

“Yes. I hear that you’ve taken a hand in business.” He propped his elbows on the table and linked his hands, watching her over them. She seemed to be unruffled by his knowledge of her achievements and looked straight at him with an unwavering gaze.

“True,” she replied, folding her hands on the table and glancing down at them. “It’s quite profitable actually. I’m planning on spreading it farther in the country to see how successful it becomes before deciding whether to go world wide. I also teach on the side.”

“So I’ve read.” There was a slight pause before he gave into his own inquisitiveness. “But what happened to the dream of being a journalist?” he couldn’t help but ask.

She smiled sadly to that and looked off in a different direction. Her gaze turned wistful before she shook her head and looked back at him. “Just this and that. Nothing really. The desire to write in that sense just left, I guess.”

“Was it,” he hesitated. “Clark?”

She laughed silently to that and gave him a merry look. “No, he had nothing to do with it. Although he and the journalist dream have both been tucked into the past, it holds nothing in my future. The art of words, however, never will leave my heart.”

“It seems quite abrupt for such a dream to be thrown away so quickly. Haven’t you always wanted to be a news reporter?”

She looked at him sharply, but just as quickly she sighed and became wistful again. “Like all things, when someone dies, dreams have a habit of going with them.”

“Gabe has passed away…” he was half statement, half question – to which she nodded. “I’m sorry about that. I didn’t know. I was…”

“Yes, you were here in Metropolis. I don’t blame you for not knowing. You’re busy with you’re life and we were in a little town called Smallville. Word from such places doesn’t get as far as here. The meteor shower was probably the only thing that was heard throughout the world about that place.”

He nodded and leaned back in his chair, allowing the information she had just provided to sink in. He knew she didn’t need his pity. He remembered that the time when his father died, he resented people’s sympathetic glances as they watched him during his father’s wake. It took all in his power not to smash their faces in – men and women alike. So, with Chloe, he just watched and observed and gave her the company as she revisited the painful times. There wasn’t much else he could do apart from that.

As he watched, he began to notice differences. Her natural habit of asking far too many questions had left and in its place was the demeanor of a very mature woman. She was quiet, pensive and not outspoken and brash. She still hinted a bit of her old self, but she was more refined. How old was she? he asked himself. She couldn’t me farther than her mid-twenties. And already so successful… how like him.

The presentation of their orders by their waiter cut off his thoughts. When he left, Chloe had taken her coffee into her grasp and took a small sip. Black, he thought surprised. He hadn’t believed her to be a black coffee lover. And yet there she was, sitting in front of him as he nursed the cup in her hand, the cream and sugar spared on her saucer as she almost sighed over the dark liquid that slid down her throat. Her tongue flickered out to take the droplets left over on her upper lip. Something in him changed at that moment. There was something sensual about the action and her preference to the type of coffee he liked to have – something that caused a click in his head. He had been brought into swift awareness, causing him to shift, involuntarily.

“I see that some things never change,” he said abruptly, intending to create small talk before he began to really gawk at her.

She placed her cup down and looked at him with a questioning look. “What do you mean by that?”

He indicated the cup of steaming liquid in front of her as his mouth quirked in a small smile. “Your addiction to coffee.”

In answer she gave an un-ladylike snort. “Drinking coffee is not an addiction. It’s just something we regular coffee-drinkers like to call a ‘habit.’”

He couldn’t help but chuckle, before he took a drink of his own. “You’re quite a character, Chloe.”

“And what about you? I believe you have questioned me quite enough. How is business with you? From what I hear from the papers, you’re company is still growing.” She eyed him thoughtfully, thumbing the handle of the ceramic cup.

“Ah yes, the papers,” he said. “My life is under more scrutiny than I could have imagined.” He sighed and took another swallow of his drink. “It is just as the papers say. We’ve been expanding more and more. Investing on a variety of things… really nothing interesting if you ask me.”

“And apart from Luthor Corp, how have the fates been treating you?” It was actually an indirect way of saying ‘how has your love life been’ but she hadn’t wanted to be that blunt so she took a euphemistic approach to it.

He seemed to pick up her hidden message for the next thing she knew she heard his quiet laughter become slightly bitter. “It’s been hell, if you ask me. I can’t help but feel jumpy about everyone I meet.”

“Oh yes, I read about your last – ahem – relationship,” she commented with a little cringe. “Not fun at all. What a wretched woman.”

“She really was.” Lex chuckled. “I don’t remember why I even got together with her.”

“One way or the other, it happens I guess,” Chloe said with a shrug. “I think you’ll forever be stuck with meeting people like that. It comes with the territory.”

“Ah, but you, Chloe, are not like them.”

“What makes me different from all the rest, then, if you cannot trust anyone? Couldn’t you think that I could end up extracting information and money from you?”

He shrugged. “I know you’re not one to exploit others. It’s not in your nature. You’ve had too much experience of others being hurt because someone had used another individual to get what they wanted.”

She digested that for a moment and nodded in approval. “You know me better than others I know here. It’s – actually quite nice, frankly enough.”

“You’re nice to be around,” he replied and finished off his coffee.

She was taken aback by his comment, questioning herself whether it was honesty or just a little compliment he threw regularly to women and tried to ignore the tingling that it caused inside her. Coughing slightly, she gave an weak grin before noticeably changing the subject in order to avoid more bewilderment. “So what brings you here to this less than extravagant café?”

He almost smirked at her attempt to move their conversation at a peripheral direction but he kept it in, and played along. “Oh, I thought I’d break the tedium. I needed the caffeine, too. This place was decent – even for my refined taste –” he smirked then “– so I came in. And it’s a good thing I did, too.”

He gave her a piercing once-over and when his eyes flicked back up to her face, she was blushing profusely. It was obvious she was not too used to a man’s attention. The reason why that would be with her looks was beyond him. She cleared her throat in attempt to regain some of her composure before she looked back up at him. He glanced down at his watch and swore under his breath. Giving her an apologetic smile, he said, regret heavy in his voice, “I truly am sorry, but I have a meeting to catch in half an hour.”

She shook her head, though there was still a hint of disappointment in her expression as she smiled. “No, it’s quite alright. It was nice meeting you again though, Lex.”

Hmm… I like my name on her lips. Before he thought anything of it he went to stand beside her. “Would you do me the honor of having dinner with me? Tonight, perhaps?”

Her jaw dropped slightly before she pursed her lips together again. Flustered by his invitation, she stared down at her half-full cup. “Uh… I – I don’t know…”

“Judging from your reaction, I’m almost sure that your other –” he paused, searching for the right words “– experiences with men were not so great. But,” he added quickly when he saw her eyes grow wary. “I am certainly not like them. I will not leave you hanging. It is not in my nature to let someone as pretty as you get away.”

She looked down again, the rosiness that crossed her cheeks making her look even more tempting than ever. He waited patiently, but gained no reply as she was still unsure of what to say. What could she say? Here was a man who she would have refused to acquaint herself with and now, here he was flirting with her!

“I’ve never groveled before, but I’m willing to try…” he coaxed – bringing her out of her reverie – feeling like nudging her, but not doing so.

Her eyes shot back up at him with raised eyebrows. Then she swiveled her body around so she faced him fully and folded her arms. She looked up at him expectantly, but she got no verbal answer from him and him from her. With unflickering eyes she said, “Well? Go ahead.”

He blinked at her. The laughter came bubbling out of nowhere but it came, startling not only Chloe, but also other customers. No one would ever believe him capable of doing such a thing and there she was, gullible as can be, expecting him, Lex Luthor, owner of Luthor Corp, to beg for her to go out with him. She seemed to catch on with the whole scenario and she, too, emitted a giggle.

“You have to have dinner with me, Chloe,” he insisted after the laughter ebbed away, leaving a smile on his face. “You’ve rejuvenated my day. And I thought it would be boring as hell. Give me something to look forward to.”

She beamed up at him and nodded. “Of course, I believe dinner would be lovely.”

“Good… no, wonderful.” He grinned almost foolishly as he took out a card and pen to scribble an address. “Come to my place at seven. I’ll make it worth your while by making dinner myself.”

She gave him a surprised look as she took the card he had just written on. “Oh? I never would have thought you would be the ‘cook it yourself’ type. Not with all the service you’re constantly presented with.”

“I made it a point to be fully independent of anyone. It comes in handy now and then. Now being one of them.”

“Hah.” Taking in the last bit of coffee left in her cup, she got up and regarded Lex with a critical eye. Ah, there’s that reporter’s look. He chuckled inwardly, his eyes twinkling in merriment. That was a definite rarity, he thought to himself as he made his way out onto the streets again. Must be the coffee…

TBC...

this is really good! i just love their verbal judo!

please update soon!

Sexified ChLex Addict Senior Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Okay next section up. ToT I'm kind of afraid of putting this up, but... I also want to... *sigh* anyway! Here it is! The date sequence... I hope it's okay!

Chloe watched speculatively as the bald, in-demand billionaire walked out – in a somewhat euphoric state – into the street and out of viewing range. Who would have thought that she would see him again? she thought with a wistful smile on her lips. Oh, of course there were moments in the past when she believed she would encounter him again, walking down the streets, but never had she believed that he would actually recall her name, even less ask her on a date.

A slow grin spread over her lips as she began to think of the prospect more and more. It was quite bizarre. She was sure that she was a pest to him in Smallville as she had a habit of getting in his way when he didn’t need the publicity. He certainly didn’t seem all that happy seeing her every time she happened to be in the same building as him. Oh the possibilities now! How odd everything turned out to be.

She left the coffee shop soon after he did, walking down the street towards the shopping malls. If she was having a date with the wealthiest man in Metropolis, she was going to have a new wardrobe on! It was well into the afternoon when she found the most suitable outfit: a sleek one piece dress that clung to every curve of her body. The salesman was delighted by her choice and expressed his joy by clapping his hands and jumping a series of times. She had also bought a new pair of shoes, a whole set of ebony-colored lacy lingerie, and a hand bag. The price was steep but she could afford it, considering she, too, was quite well off. Besides, it wasn’t everyday that she would go off and buy new trinkets for herself.

She sat in the cab with her shopping bags by her side and she sighed tiredly. Men just didn’t know what women did to make themselves look pretty for them. It was a chore to keep their skin soft-looking, their hair glossy and their body in top shape. She looked down at the items she had bought and smiled inwardly, believing that she would leave a lasting impression on the man – even if he had the chance to date any model he wanted. No one would be able to resist this number.

At her condominium, she bathed in bubbles while drinking brandy. She had specifically relaxed her hair so it was sleek and shiny dirty blonde. She dried herself off and got into her dress with little difficulty, although she knew that getting out of it was a different story. The changing room incident gave proof to that. She applied little to no make up, knowing it would just speed up the aging process of her skin. Lip gloss would suffice, she thought and placed it in her new handbag. She smoothed her hand over the lower part of the dress and ran her fingers through her hair one more time, taking a last look at her reflection. Satisfied by what she saw, she made her way down to the basement where she got into a red Ferrari car and drove to Lex’s place.

The building itself screamed rich as a man came up and opened the door for her, and asked if she wanted valet parking. She walked up to the counter and asked which Lex’s floor was and they helpfully provided the information. She was escorted to the entrance to his penthouse and as she made her way in, she couldn’t help but appreciate what he had done to the place. Glass was everywhere, providing light to almost all areas of the house. She had a great view of Metropolis already from where she stood. The furnishing was simple yet elegant; whites and mahogany tables and chairs. She was still observing her surroundings when a movement at above her caught her attention.

She looked up and saw Lex making his way down the steps. From what she figured, he hadn’t seen her yet so she waited patiently in her spot. He wore his usual black slacks and button-up shirt that was open at the top. She caught a whiff of his cologne and felt her senses flutter at the smell. Hugo Boss suited him well, she thought slyly, an animalistic attraction growing at the pit of her stomach.

“I’m really sorry, but I haven’t really started with –” he stopped at mid-sentence and stride as his gaze fell upon the most alluring sight he had seen in his entire life.

She could feel the smugness threatening to spill, but she only smiled modestly at him. Brushing the hem of her dress again, she asked in mock innocence, “So from the abrupt halt in your explanation I take it that you like what I’m wearing?”

Her voice seemed to bring him back to his senses and he grinned wickedly pursuing her in a graceful manner. Taking her hand in his, he brought it up to his lips, but paused to look up at her and smiled. “It’s you – not the dress – that I’m taken with, Chloe.”

She could feel her heart begin to pound erratically as he brought her hand closer to his mouth. There was merely an instance of gentle lips touching before his tongue flickered out to taste the sweet skin of her knuckles. He heard the sharp intake of her breath and, taking it as a positive sign, continued his ministrations. He closed his eyes and savored the softness under his lips wanting to taste more of her than what he had in his grasp. He heard her shift slightly and she gave a breathy sigh with each flick of his tongue, sending the blood in his body towards his waist. He had to stop before he went too far. When his taste buds had finished sampling her – enough for that moment – he placed one last closed-mouth kiss and pulled back and gave her a small smile.

“Sorry I took a bit of dessert a little early,” he whispered seductively.

He watched as her eyes flared with desire and she bit her lip, tempting him beyond belief. He sighed inwardly, however, and stepped back from her, knowing it was best to save the rest for later. “I haven’t really finished our dinner yet,” he informed her, turning towards the kitchen. “I was stuck in a meeting and they didn’t let me go until just recently, but I’m still making dinner, don’t doubt that.”

Regaining her composure, she curiously followed him and tentatively peeked in. “Have you started with it at least?”

“Take a look and see,” he merely replied, stepping towards the stove.

From the looks of it, there were a few pots already placed on the fire, one holding water – that had no indication of boiling any time soon – and another holding bubbling tomato sauce. The aroma was quite lovely, causing her mouth to water in hunger involuntarily. She hummed in approval. She gave him a measuring look and a raised brow. “I hope you didn’t look up my private information on the net.”

He laughed and shook his head. “This is just a personal favorite of mine. I’m glad that you commend my choice. This will take a while to make, however, so I suggest that we have a glass of wine over at the couch while we wait.”

He came to her, holding out an arm, which she took willingly with a little smile. He brought her to sit on the soft couch in front of a roaring fire. A bucket with the wine cooling and a set of flutes was already on a glass table in between the seat and the fireplace. She gave Lex a questioning look. “Don’t you think it’s a little out of season?” she asked, indicating the flames in the hearth.

He regarded her with his trademark smirk. “Ah, but all the more to add to the mood, don’t you think?” He gracefully opened the bottle and poured a generous amount into the wineglass, then handed it to her.

“Hmm, if I didn’t know you better, I’d probably think that you’re intending for me to get drunk” she teased as he poured himself an amount and took a seat beside her.

He took a small sip of the drink, staring at her intently from over the rim then bringing his face to be just inches from her face. Her breath caught in her through at she became entranced in the intensity of his eyes – almost turquoise in color, she noticed. Their breaths mingled, her mouth hanging open slightly in anticipation of what she believed was coming. She watched as his eyes trailed down her face to stop at her mouth, sending odd shivers down her body.

“I’m not the devious kind to take a woman when she’s unconscious,” he murmured. His eyes went back to her stare into hers. “Besides, the experience is far better when the one I’m with is willing and aware.”

Feeling the urge to lean into him threaten to overcome her common sense, she cleared her throat and broke their eye contact. She took a sip of her drink and gazed at the fire, frantically trying to find something comfortably non-sexual to think about. “What happened to you and the neurologist, Katherine something?”

He blinked. “Who?”

“You know… the doctor that you had been with when Clark, Pete, Lana and I were in our last year of High School.” She was actually partially relieved that the sexual tension had snapped, but mentally slapped her self for bringing up an old lover and to accentuate the age gap. Great move, wonder woman!

“Oh… yes, Katherine Mei,” he recalled looking wistfully out the balcony into the view of a still setting sun. “She had gone on a business trip in Norway. When she came back, she claimed to be in love with a new colleague and we broke things off. It was a long time ago. That’s really old news to be bringing up only now.”

“I didn’t mean to open closed scars, Lex,” she insisted quietly, giving him an apologetic look. “I was just curious, is all. My reporter instincts have a habit of resurfacing now and again.”

“Yes, well our past does have a way with catching up with us, I suppose,” he replied giving her a soft look.

She pursed her lips, scared to say anything more in fear of angering him. She took a large gulp of her drink and set it down on the glass table, then folded her hands on her lap as the silence lengthened. She could feel his gaze on her and she became unnerved by it. She took a look at him in uncertainty.

Her eyes bounced off to the side before deciding to settle on him again. “What? Do I have something on my face?” It was meant as a joke, though she still found it lame when she said it. Time hasn’t changed everything… not even my whacked out humor. She cringed inwardly at her failed attempt to lighten up the mood. Her focus did not stay on her failure for long; it was never a possibility with Lex so close.

His eyes were as intense as they had been when she was still a high school student. They had the ability to pierce through the defenses that she was trying to place between her and the world. He opened his mouth and prepared himself to begin to speak – a movement that got her stomach to stiffen.

“I was just trying to figure something out,” he answered smoothly.

“And, pray tell, what would that be?”

“Why I didn’t see just how beautiful you were when we were still in Smallville,” he replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

Chloe, who had been in the process of taking a drink, stopped her glass in midair, and jolted her head back in a terse manner. The sudden movement caused the wine to spill from the glass and fall onto the front of her dress. She let out a squeak of dismay and immediately sent Lex jumping out of the seat to retrieve a napkin. Although the dress she wore was a raven color, the material that was soaked in the liquid grew a slightly darker color, much to her embarrassment.

“Oh God, and I just got this!” she cried, tentatively getting up and biting her lip in exasperation.

Lex returned with a napkin and was just about to dab the spot for her when he cleared his throat and handed it to her. “You do it,” he commanded gruffly before turning away. “I need to go check on our dinner now.”

He stalked off, leaving her wondering about his reaction. Frowning, she took off as much of the wine from her dress as possible, but was disappointed by the results. There was still an obvious stain look on the front and she bit her lip in dismay. She looked up to the direction of the kitchen and hesitantly got up, leaving behind both the napkin and flute on the table. When she came face to face with his back, she looked at him apprehensively and clasped her hands in front of her. It was either she endure a whole embarrassing dinner with the dress on or just get another make-do outfit from him.

“Uhm,” she started with a little grimace. “I was – I was just wondering…”

He stopped whatever he was fixing and turned to face her, a brow raised. “Yes. It’s just me, Chloe. There’s no need to go all shy on me now.” He gave her a little smile.

She cleared her throat and gave him a weak smile. “Well, see, I was just wondering if you wouldn’t mind if I used one of your… shirts… of course if you don’t have one to spare I could just live with this –”

He gestured towards the stairs with his hand in an invitational way. “Go ahead. But if you must know, I don’t have a female selection of any sort. It would, of course, ruin my reputation as people might think I cross-dress.” At that he smirked a little. “Just look through my clothing and use what you like.”

She was slightly stunned, but she smiled gratefully and thanked him. She turned a heel and went to take a look. Once she was gone, the inviting look was no longer on his face. He groaned inwardly and rubbed his eyes with his forefinger and thumb. It was taking him a lot to not follow her at that moment. He felt like an absolute pervert by thinking what he was, but he could not help but imagine what it would have been like to have just licked off all the wine from her body instead of grab her a napkin so she could just wipe it off in the end. He mentally kicked himself for being such an idiot around her.

Sighing, he went back to arranging dinner. He was about finished with placing the food upon the table set for the both of them to dine one when he caught a faint cough behind him. He turned instinctively at the sound and nearly forgot to breathe. She had chosen to wear one of his dress shirts, which for her was quite oversized, covering the majority of her upper body, but leaving most of her legs at the mercy of his hungry eyes.

“I hope you don’t mind,” she apologized in a most shy manner. “I couldn’t help but pick the lavender one.”

He didn’t say anything for a while; just looked at her with a strange look on his face. She fidgeted slightly under his gaze, which seemed to snap the focus back on reality. “I’m sorry… I just…”

Her heart pounded loudly in her chest. She was hoping that he would say something soon before she misinterpreted the look he was giving her to jump him there. It was funny that she actually rendered him speechless for the second time on the same night, but she was more eager for his reason so that she could… act on what he said accordingly.

“Having nothing to say is most unbecoming of you Lex,” she teased, smiling a bit as she looked at him through her lashes.

“Would you mind too much… if I – if we…” he trailed off again, perhaps not knowing how to pursue the subject in a more subtle way. How could he say it?

She had to giggle, raising a coy brow. “I do believe you want to fuck me, Lex,” she murmured, putting her weight to one side and folding her arms. It felt so liberating to just – be spontaneous. She could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach as his eyes snapped up to hers; grew stormy when she mentioned the basic idea that was most probably an intention of his. What was going through his mind was: Damn the food. I’m having her now. Although it sounded selfish to him, he didn’t care. He was too aware of the woman and the carnal desires that were rolling through him.

“What I want is not as ruthless as the word you used, Chloe,” he replied quietly, stepping close to her, only to stop with his face inches away from hers. “No… right now, I want something… sweet… poignant… yet still intense… would you like that, too, Chloe?”

She could just diet on his voice, his torturous timbre addicting as it washed over her. Her body began to sway towards him, as if already saying what her mind hadn’t come to realize yet. She watched slowly as his mouth descended, coming so close to her own, but not quite touching, then veering off to the side, causing her almost to sound a protest. All desire to do so died when he kissed the shell of her ear; nibbled on the lobe, eliciting a strangled groan and shiver from her.

“I know you’re screaming inside, Chloe,” he whispered, his breath tickling her ear. “I saw it in your eyes just now – that wanton look that told me just what you wanted.” His lips trailed the length of her neck and nuzzled the base. “Tell me that you want it, Chloe,” he coaxed. “Tell me you want my hands… mouth… body sliding over – into you.”

She let her jaw hang letting out a little whimper as her hand slid up his arm, clench his shoulder, urging him silently to keep going. Still he held back, pulling away from her just a bit to frustrate her senses. He allowed his tongue to flick across her skin but he turned his head so that it skimmed her jaw line in a feathery-light kiss. “I can’t hear you…” It was a husky sing-song voice, swirling through her. She would make him pay for this later. But at the moment…

“I want you,” she breathed, attempting to press against him, but only able to brush her middle against his growing arousal. “I need you moving within me…” She let out an aggravated moan. “Don’t make me beg, Lex…”

She felt him chuckle; reveled in the vibrations it sent thrumming through her body at his reaction. With no further teasing, Lex brought his lips down onto hers in a decisive swoop, capturing her in a long kiss. The electricity that hummed between them was so potent… and they craved for more. His hands made their way to her hips, sliding the material of his borrowed shirt upwards to allow him access to the silky skin there. He was pushing against her, molding their bodies in a mesh of arousal.

Chloe could feel a throbbing grow inside of her. It was a familiar sensation, but it was far more intense that she had ever experienced before. Although it scared her, she craved for it and brought herself even closer, opening her mouth under his. The touch of his tongue to her own had passion surging within her. It had her yearning to be more aggressive, yet his tender attentions made her want to keep their slow leisurely pace. One of his hands had journeyed up the curve of her hip and began to massage the softness below her breasts. She shifted under his ministrations, whimpering incoherently; encouraging him to finish his journey. He hummed into her mouth and finally came to cup one breast. She pushed into his hold as he rolled the nipple between his forefinger and thumb through the thin material of her bra. She could feel her knees weakening, wobbling at her growing inability to support her weight.

Seeming to sense this, Lex pulled back and swept her off her feet, walking decisively towards the couch. He didn’t believe himself capable of going up the stairs while he was desperate to explore her again. Setting her down slowly on the expanse of the soft couch, he took in her features as the fire flickered in the hearth. Her skin looked golden in the light, making her look even more precious than he already thought she was. Her eyelids were heavy over the cloudy hazel gaze. She was watching him examine her and by the way his pupils grew, she could feel her heart beat faster.

He took his lovely time, trailing a finger on the exposed skin of her chest before beginning to unbutton the shirt. He brought his head down, leaving wet kisses on the skin he was slowly revealing. She shifted underneath him, holding his bald head in both her hands. When the shirt was fully parted, he pushed it off of her body, revealing the sheer black material of her underwear. Lex let out a sound of pleasure at the sight and turned his attention to her bra, sliding his hands underneath her to unclasp it, when her hands on her forearms stopped him.

He looked at her almost desperately, but she was looking at his still clothed body. Understanding her, he moved back, leaving the sphere of warmth created by her body. She in turn brought her self up and just as he was about to take his clothes off, she murmured, “Let me.” He looked at her, wondering to himself whether he would be able to take the physical torture he had subjected her to just moments before. Still, he was curious as to how she would handle this powerful position and allowed his hands to fall to his sides.

Smiling, Chloe pushed him back onto the other half of the couch and planted a hot kiss upon his lips. He seemed to be wonderfully distracted by this and took that moment to take the dress shirt bottom from out of his pants, enabling her to explore the rippling muscle underneath. She felt him shudder as she did what he did to her, rolling his male nipple between her fingers. Their tongues moved together in an intimate dance as she traced her fingers back down his stomach. Bringing out her hands again, she brought herself to straddle him, rubbing her middle against the burgeoning erection concealed underneath the restraining cloth. He let out a strangled moan and thrust up against her, needing the friction to relieve some of the desire in him. Wanting to see more of him, she quickly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a wonderfully sculptured male physique when it was her turn to pull back and inspect him.

She hummed in approval and was rewarded a growl as he brought her head down again for another open-mouthed kiss. His fingers nimbly unhooked her bra from behind and pushed it off. He molded his hand into the mound of flesh and she pressed more firmly against him, eliciting a little gasp as he pinched the tip. His other hand drifted downwards and slid into her panties, probing her center. He could feel the muscles there clenching at his intimate touch, relishing the pleasured cry torn from her throat when she wrenched herself away from his lips. Her hands in turn struggled to free him of the confining pants. When it was unzipped she pushed them and the boxers underneath down his hips. She grasped him then, rubbing the length of his erect penis.

“Gods…” he moaned, letting his head fall back and his rhythm to falter. He couldn’t last long with such a skilled pair of hands on him. Feeling the last of his control flee him, he switched their positions so that she was underneath him. He tore the delicate material off her hips and kicked of the rest of his clothing before coming down onto her. She opened herself to him and, looking into her eyes, he grabbed her hips and plunged into her.

Her eyes closed at the wondrous sensation of being filled, stretched wide by his swollen maleness. His thrusts were long and measured, pushing farther and farther into her. She could feel the pressure building inside her and she arched her back, wanting to feel as much of him on her as possible. Her legs hooked themselves around his hips pressing him further into her. Lex captured her nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, suckling it almost to the point of pain. Their movements became more rapid and as they climaxed she screamed out his name. The cry was mixed with his own shout, and he spilled himself inside her.

Content and blissfully tired, he turned them so she lay on top of him, holding her body close to his. She lay a butterfly kiss upon his shoulder and he smiled as he nuzzled her head. That was how they were when they fell asleep.

To be continued (?)

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Good start. I'd like to see more of this -- perhaps a backstory dealing with what happened in Smallville that caused Chloe to leave her "past" behind?

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Your love scene was so romantic! I loved how even after all of the models Lex has dated Chloe was the one who made him lose his train of thought when he saw her in her dress! Thank you for the quick update! I can't wait to find out what will happen to Chloe and Lex next!! :biggrin: Thanks for your story!! :chlexsign4:

what do you mean to be continued? of course you have to continue this story you have a great start. and i would like to know what is going to happend next. :chlexsign4: :yay: you are on fire :chlexsign2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Yep, I'm all for continuing. Lovely job with the love scene, hot and yet beautiful. More soon please!

Sara

NS Full Member
    This definately needs to be continued cause it rocks!!

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Originally posted by Blackberry@Dec 30 2003, 02:04 PM
    To be continued (?)
    You'd better bloody well continue or I suspect that you'll have a riot on your hands!!! That was extremely hot and I can't wait to read more!

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    please contiue!!!! SOOOOOOOON...

im curious bout your title... 'vacation comfort', sounds like the chlex is only
    a by-product of some vacation... NOOOO>>>??
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information