+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

Cool Hello!

woa- cant believe i just discovered the magic what is Chlex in 2014!!!! anyway...im an avid fanfic reader and needed a new pairing and always wanted to be something between Chloe and Lex soo now im here reading everything

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the board, I only found about Chlex last year myself. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and as a fic writer myself, I'm obviously delighted to see that there is a new reader around.

NS Full Member

Always happy to see another Chlex fan. Welcome and hope you enjoy all the wonderful stories.

yessss!!! i love everything but im kinda used to FanFiction.net soo im totally lost here anyway im trying to navigate and find finished stories witch i haven!t read yet! its really fun! i kinda read all the R rated and angst now im off to humor tnx for the big welcome BTW XD love it here soo far!

Wow, you've read all of the romance? I haven't even done that yet and I've been here a while now.

haha, yeah! im going methodically in the finished stories section ps: loved the Separation update!

Quote Originally Posted by bernstein View Post
    haha, yeah! im going methodically in the finished stories section ps: loved the Separation update!
    That's great. Just remember authors love reviews even if it is just to say that you are reading them - otherwise they don't know and might not bother to post. Hope that you are still enjoying yourself.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you're enjoying the wealth of stories these boards have to offer. And I agree with HotCrossedBunny; authors thrive on feedback. Even the most succinct comment can encourage us to keep going. And don't forget that even those who are no longer very active in the fandom nowadays still turn up on occasion and appreciate reading someone new to the forums or the pairing is still enjoying her old endeavours. I know I do.
    Last edited by lexie; 10th May 2014 at 00:19.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Welcome to NS
    I'm a Chlexer since 2002 but last year started being a hard Chlollie and haven't been here in a while
    I can't read a ship when I'm too deep into another
    lol
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information