+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Come Back to Me [NC17] completed 21/03/2014

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Come Back to Me [NC17]

great story glad i found it please update soon can't wait for more.

Part 4

When Chloe opened her eyes the next morning, she could right away tell that she wasn’t in her bed.

Then she remembered being promoted at work for the break-through article she had written and feeling a sudden gratitude toward Lex. He was the one to put her back on track after all. It was all thanks to him. And she wanted him so badly. She couldn’t even explain it. It was just there, inside her, making her want him, making her crave for him and his lips and his body…

The door opened and as she sat on the bed, she saw Lex bringing a tray full of food and two glasses of orange juice in.

“How did we end up like this again?” Chloe asked, putting her hand to her head, but then she noticed the sheet sliding down her body, so she held it up.

“You tell me. You were the one that showed up here last night,” Lex chuckled. He clearly was in a great mood.

He finally reached the bed and put the tray on the bedside table. “For you,” he urged her to eat and when she still didn’t look at it, he added, “At least this time we weren’t drunk and actually made it to the bed.”

“That’s not funny,” Chloe scolded him. “I just… I can’t believe my impulses recently.”

“Well, I like them very much,” Lex assured her and kissed her.

Once his lips touched hers, she did forget about her worries. Maybe it was about pheromones? She thought. Why else would she desire that infuriating man so badly?

“Eat, you need strength,” Lex said with a smile when he pulled away from her. What his close presence did to her did not miss his attention.

“Last night… I was… thankful… for what you did to me. Without you giving me a lesson, I wouldn’t be here now.”

“You know, you could have just said thank you. You kissed me instead.”

“Yeah.” She bit her lip. “There’s something wrong with me. Seriously wrong.”

“Why? Because it’s so wrong of you to want me? A Luthor?” Lex asked, suddenly hurt.

“No, it’s not that… I just… Oh, Lex, I’m sorry… I’m just scared of myself. I never did something like this. It feels… dirty somehow.”

“Maybe you just never felt the real passion,” he suggested.

“Don’t be smarter than me… hey! Where’s coffee?” she asked when looking at the tray on the bedside table.

“You clearly drink too much coffee, Chloe. It’s not healthy. I thought you might want to try starting a new day with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.”

“Who are you to tell me what I should eat or drink?!” she suddenly raised her voice.

“I… I just…”

“You should know that when I don’t drink coffee, no one can stand me! Now, where can I get a cup?!” She got out of bed, covering herself with the sheet.

“Alright, I’ll make you one…” Lex rolled his eyes.

“Don’t you roll your eyes at me! You probably drink coffee in the morning too!”

“I don’t deny you your precious coffee!” he raised his voice as well, couldn’t believe that she started a fight over such an insignificant thing. “I just thought it would be a good idea to drink something before you drink coffee. It’s not smart to have caffeine on an empty stomach…”

“So you’re saying that I’m stupid?!” Chloe burst at him. “Fine! Here you go!” She grabbed the glass of juice and gulped it down. “Happy?!” She couldn’t admit that she actually found it delicious, she was proving a point after all.

“Can we just go back to saying good morning?” Lex suggested with a sigh of resignation.

“Lex, I don’t think this is going to work,” Chloe told him honestly. “Look at us, we can’t stop fighting. Even over the smallest things.”

Three weeks later

“Oh my god!!” Chloe screamed when she was coming down from her climax and felt Lex spilling his seed inside her. “That was amazing!”

They were both in his bed. Again. Having sex. Or fucking. She had no idea how to differ those two anymore. All she knew was that she felt better than ever. She loved being with Lex. She loved him making her feel this way. She thought it was nearly impossible for it to feel this good, but Lex managed. He was sending her to heaven and hell and back to earth.

They collapsed on their backs and tried to catch their breaths.

They were still arguing. They were arguing all the time. Chloe had left Lex’s apartment in a fury four times, but then she came back, because she couldn’t find anyone else to make her feel so good. Once, he was the one to appear in her door and beg her to give them another chance. Something was clearly pulling them together like they were magnets.

The last, huge fight they had was about him buying her clothes. Chloe decided that she was capable of making money on her own and did not need Lex to dress her up. She went even further, telling him that he did not own her. If she accepted all those clothes it would be like he was making all the decisions for her as well. He did not understand her way of thinking on that matter, but he let it go. He knew better by now than to be stubborn with her.

He did buy her some lingerie from time to time though. And that she liked.

“Clark suspects something,” Chloe said when she managed to calm her heartbeat. “He was asking me about you two days ago when we had lunch.”

“That was why you said you couldn’t make it for the lunch with me,” Lex realized. “You know, it would be simpler if we just ate all together. How long will we hide this from him?”

“And what this is exactly?” Chloe asked, turning to a side and supporting her head on her elbow. Lex did the same and looked her in the eye.

“A… relationship?” he prompted.

“Are you seriously asking me?”

“We never defined this,” he admitted. “All I know is that I want to be with you, Chloe, no matter what the price. I know we have our differences, but that is where the chemistry comes from. I’m not saying that we wouldn’t have it without all the fights…” he added quickly, now knowing by the look on Chloe’s face when she was getting angry with him. “We just need to think of it as a benefit, not the other way around.”

“So as long as we end all our fights in bed, we’ll be fine? And this is supposed to be a definition of a healthy relationship?” She raised her eyebrows in surprise and then she laughed. “We’re both screwed up, Lex.”

“I don’t care. I just want to be with you. I say we should tell Clark and just go out of hiding.”

“I didn’t know we were actually hiding.”

“We never go out. We just stay… in…” Lex said carefully. “ I want more. I want… all of it, Chloe. For the first time I feel like I actually can get somewhere with a woman. I care about you. Can we at least try to be in a real relationship? My feelings for you only grow stronger.”

“You know, this is the first time I don’t want to scream at you,” Chloe laughed. “Seriously, it’s a good sign.”

“So do you want to try?”

“I think we should try. If we don’t, we may always wander what if.”

“You have no idea how happy I am that you said that.” Lex kissed her and they grew more urgent again. Soon he was hard and he began working on Chloe’s arousal. He did not have to do that much longer though. She was ready. She always was for him.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! They are so cute, all innocent and confused but with insane hormones. Poor widdle things.

NS Full Member

Update soon, pretty please

NS Full Member

More, I definitely needs more.

Members

More please.

Thank you for your comments!!

Part 05

“I’m really sorry about this morning,” Lex whispered into Chloe’s ear when they were lying in her bed, exhausted after a very heated afternoon. “I didn’t mean to provoke you for another fight.”

“But it ended rather hot, don’t you think?” Chloe asked him.

“Oh, yes,” Lex rasped when she snuggled into his body. “Especially the part when you were on top and suddenly licked my head.” He stifled a laugh.

“I thought it was erotic,” she complained.

“It was. It just surprised me, that’s all. My head is very sensitive without hair,” he told her.

“Really?” Chloe asked, bringing her hand to his scalp and massaging it gently. “This might be my favorite part of your body,” she confessed.

“Are you serious? My head? Your favorite part?”

“Don’t look so insulted. What’s wrong with it? I find it irresistible.”

“You’re weird.”
    “Just because your favorite part of your body is your cock, doesn’t mean it has to be mine too.”

“Now you really insulted me,” Lex complained, pretending to be mad.

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s impressive, but every man has it.”

“Alright. I love your eyes. What d’you say for that?” Lex asked her.

“That’s not very original. Lots of men love women’s eyes… Shit!” she suddenly exclaimed, looking at the clock on the bedside table. “We’re supposed to meet Clark and Lois in an hour! And I’m not ready!” She jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

“An hour is a plenty of time!” Lex called after her.

“Says a male who doesn’t have any hair on his head!” he heard Chloe’s voice from the bathroom. “You just need to take a shower, put your suit on and use some cologne! I need to take a shower, wash my hair, then dry it and then the makeup and… Oh God! I’m going to be late!”

Lex laughed and closed his eyes. Maybe he could take a short nap.

“My hair looks awful,” Chloe complained when she and Lex entered the restaurant.

“It’s lovely and we’re already twenty minutes late,” Lex grumbled.

“Well, if we’d been here on time, my hair would’ve looked ever worse,” Chloe’s answer came.

This time Lex chose not to say anything. They could not afford a quarrel in public.

Clark and Lois were already seated by the table and waiting for them.

“We are so sorry!” Chloe rushed with her apologies. “We were…” she stopped.

“…stuck in traffic,” Lex finished after her.

Lois eyed them carefully. “Mhm… of course you were,” she said, but Chloe knew that her cousin did not buy a single word. She knew exactly what had detained them.

“Clark was so surprised when you two started dating,” Lois said when they finally ordered their meals, “but I told him that it was nothing shocking. You two are both strong and maybe this relationship is exactly what you need. You two need an equal partner, you know? Lex, let’s face it, you would subdue any woman that is not Chloe and you, Chloe, would do that to any other man.”

“Like you did to Clark?” Chloe asked and Lex started laughing.

If Lois’s eyes could kill…

“Lois, we’re not here to talk about the nature of our relationship,” Chloe added, slightly mad at her cousin.

“Well, actually, I like that theory, because it’s true,” Lex agreed with Chloe’s cousin, what, on the other hand, earned him a dreadful look from his girlfriend.

“And here we go…” Clark said. “I really love that you guys got together, but this is what I was afraid of. Neither of you will ever give up and agree with the other.”

“We’ve already come to that conclusion,” Lex agreed, “but this is what makes it all so interesting, isn’t it, Chloe?” he turned to the blonde.

“Yeah… very…” she admitted and started blushing.

“Lois, come on! You could go to the bathroom yourself!” Chloe complained when her cousin pushed her into the room.

“Yeah, well, but I don’t need to pee. I just needed to talk to you alone. Isn’t that what bathrooms are mostly for in those places? Either to escape from a bad date or…”
    “…to pee?” Chloe finished after her. “Lois, I know what you’re thinking, but…”

“You don’t! I couldn’t be more happier for you! Lex Luthor! You know, in the past I would be worried, but now… when he’s changed so much and he’s Clark’s best friend… I can only be so happy for you! We can be one big family, because we’re all friends!”

“Lois, wow! Slow down! We’re just…” Chloe stopped. What were they, really? What was Lex to her? A lover? A boyfriend? Or was he simply the man she loved?

“You don’t know what you feel for him, do you?” Lois suddenly saddened, looking at her cousin worryingly.

“No… I mean… yes? I don’t know. I’m not… sure…” Chloe hesitated, biting her lower lip.

“Does he make you happy?” Lois asked.

“Very. I’ve never been happier with any other man in my life, but… not a single man has driven me crazy before either. Sometimes I want to kill him and other times I just want to love him.”

“Well, boring relationships crumble. Maybe yours will survive?” Lois prompted.

“Maybe… Lex makes me happy and he makes me feel… ah…” she sighed blissfully, leaning against the sink.

“You’re so into him!” Lois punched her in the side as she always did to people she liked.

“I really am,” Chloe realized. “I can’t survive a day without him, but… I’m also worried, you know? What if we never stop arguing? What if the passion we feel will burn out and all we will be left with will be hatred? What if we won’t be able to even look at each other? I mean, come on, Lois, we argue even about the pettiest things in the world!”

“Well, you’ll never know until you try,” Lois advised. “What I learnt is that relationships are about compromises. There’s no place for being stubborn. I argued with Clark too, but we reached to a point when we just let it go. What we have is more important to us than fighting for things that in fact do not matter at all.”

“You know, I was just surprised, that’s all. I never said I didn’t like your relationship with Chloe,” Clark assured Lex. “I just feel… like I’m supposed to be protecting her. She’s been hurt so many times. She’s been alone for so long.”

“I know, Clark, she’s your best friend, but the fact is… ever since she appeared in my life, she turned it upside down. I find her infuriating beyond belief and she’s a pain in the ass, but… I love her, Clark. I don’t know how or when it happened. I just… I fell in love with her.”

“Are you sure? It happened so fast…”

“All I know is that I can’t imagine my life without her anymore,” Lex confessed. “She messed it all up, but I want it all. With her. Without her I am no one.”

“That’s big coming from you.”

“I want to marry her,” Lex suddenly said.

“What?” Clark asked in shock. “Are you sure? You’ve been going out barely a few weeks now!”

“And I would like to have your blessing, Clark. I’ve never been sure of anything in my entire life as I am sure of her.”

“You know that this situation is very hard for me, don’t you?” Clark asked. “You’re both my best friends and I want the best for you. I just feel very protective of Chloe and I would hate if you ever hurt her.”

“I can promise you, Clark, that I will not hurt her. I wouldn’t be able to,” Lex assured him. “Let me be the one to take care of her now.”

“I guess I have to take your word for this. I can understand love, Lex. If you love her so much… be with her.”

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Come Back to Me [NC17] updated 08/03/2014

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited even though I know that they will get married (although, of course, I don't know when yet)! Chlex are going to get married. Chlex LOVE each other. Chlex are going to get married!

NS Full Member

loved the last 2 updates.lex and chloe agreed to give the relationship a try.loved the lex wants to marry her and in clark's own way he gave his blessing

NS Full Member

oh, that is so sweet. Chloe and Lex fighting and then hot make up sex. So what happen to the marriage? We need to get back to the present to see why their marriage is falling apart.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information