+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Myth (NC-17) Updated 7th November 2015

Re: The Myth (NC-17) Posted 29th October 2013

I have to admit that I always thought Lionel was oddly attractive, so you're not the only one I'm officially hooked, can't wait for the next chapter

I love it! I can not wait to see the reason behind the whole Chloe/Lionel relationship...he has to have something on her. Hopefully Lex can find out the purpose behind his new step-mommy.

Update soon.

Poor Chloe! Now if only Lex could help her find a way out of this...

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Wee Hee!!!! Look at all of the pretty reviews! *clasps hands together* Thank-you, this makes a really sucky day so much better.

Skyblue78: Yep, I hope that he will too.

Cassandra Jean: You are sort of right, although maybe even worse than you think ... *evil smile*

Kaw: Thank-you. I feel the same way.

Cbrunberg: Quite a while! I won't give too much away but it is going to be 35 chapters - or there abouts - with a tiny sequel called "The Legend".

TrinityR: Who would pay for those? They are in the States and have you heard her Daddy mentioned so far in this story? Or her age? Did you like those hints?

Two reasons, first of all he is not really bad looking if you look at him objectively and second of all because she is trying to convince herself that things aren't so bad. I didn't want it to be the typical "evil husband is out and out even and abusive, old, fat and ugly" vs his son "golden blonde hair, handsome, perfectly well adjusted and always calm". Lionel is evil and clearly obsessed with her but in a more cultured way than normal and there is no sense in trying to make things worse for herself. Did that answer some of that point?

Yeah, I think that Chloe feels the same way about being pregnant with Lionel's child.

Don't worry, I know what you meant and I like to hear what you think.

The story is good and I am curious to see how long Chloe will be able to resist and please, please, make her and Lex get closer in that few days she has the period and then make Lionel come on to her with force and Lex saving her!!
    (and possibly hitting his father in the jaw!!!)
    That was my original plan, but I won't tell you if that is still what is going to happen.

Oh cool, I am up to my eyeballs in work at the moment but the second that I get a chance I will check it out.

Tatie87: Thank-you and glad to hear it. I know, I am worried about that too ...

Oh, and has everyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPn5v2JvKvw

It might just be me, but I'm really digging being able to see what a relationship between Chloe and Lionel would look like. I'm curious about why Chloe thought she could be out of her predicament by the time her period was done. Can't wait to read more!!!!

Members

I am loving your quick updates! I think it might be Lucas?! How very wonderful if chloe was Lucas' girlfriend, got forced to marry lionel (and have hot chlionel sex) to save him from something and then ends up loving lex! Though frankly, however you write this story I will love it as you are such a good writer. In response to trinity r asking how anyone can find lionel attractive, I don't think it's his looks do much as the air of danger and power and self confidence - all powerful athrodisiatcs.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Kaw: Glad that you like them, I am trying my best. Ohhh, that is a much better idea than mine and has given me an idea for sub plot for the series I am going to start working on next year. Yep, those things are certainly hot and I can see Chionel in a different world.

Tatie87: Yay, happy to see that no one is throwing up. There is a reason ... I just can't tell you yet.

Sorry, didn't want to spoil your story.
    Poor Chloe, I would throw up if I woke up in Lionel's arms;/

Thanks for the new chapters.

Is there something wrong with Gabe? Is that what the check to the hospital was for, and why she agreed to marry Lionel?

Another great chapter!!! We had commentary from the SV peanut gallery which was fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information