+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my access has vanished!

Members

my access has vanished!

Evenin' all,

Hoping someone can help me out- i have been away from the boards for a while (AGES!) and recently logged back in. I've made a few posts and there is no lurker msg on my page but I can't access any of my previous posts, or find any of my story posts (or post any new material, the Fanfic forums have vanished).

I had changed my email but have updated my profile and confirmed the new email from the link sent to me. Still nada.

Have zero idea what to do next! I'm fairly technologically challenged so it may be something relatively simple that I'm overlooking? If so, could so kind soul take pity on me and let me know?

If it's something more, please let me know what I need to do- I have a whole bunch of stuff I'm itching to post (plus I owe some people looonng overdue responses!)

Thanks in advance

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: my access has vanished!

Zadie, seems something went haywire when transferring you from lurker status to a regular member group, hence why you didn't see the fanfiction forums etc. I've manually moved you now, so you should see everything Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Members

Oh awesome- I was worried it was my complete lack of computer skills that was causing the problem!

Thanks for all the help Julie, you're the best

Members

I cant search and open fanfic threads. Everytime I got following message:

"kerimw, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    You haven't verified your e-mail address (and your account) yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for the validation e-mail from Naughty-Seduction.Net".

I checked everything and my account is verified. Also for last 3 years I was able to search and open fanfics while now its not possible.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information