+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (completed 27/11/2013)

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (updated 15/11/2013)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet. I love that Princess Tessie Bear is going to get her pancakes. I hope that the new baby won't cause problems for her.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet. I love that Princess Tessie Bear is going to get her pancakes. I hope that the new baby won't cause problems for her.
    Thank you I thought you would like it

Members

Loved this story. I'll look forward to see what you come up with next.

NS Full Member

Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (completed 27/11/2013)

I'm not very familiar with this genre (although I've "enjoyed" some fictional non-zombie apocalypses) ...I saw a bit of a zombie movie on TV once but it was too gory and depressing and not really my thing. I'm one of those people who craves a happy ending and can't handle too much angst. But how could I resist a post-apocalyptic Chlex love story? Seems like quite an original concept. (And I thank you for not going *too* far with the gore and violence) Hey, at least Chloe & Lex got a happy ending and will "rule" the world (and the LIBRARIES survived! Woo! I was relieved, right along with Chloe. ) ...so, too bad about most of the rest of humanity. I was really anxious during many parts of this story...like every time Chloe & Lex were separated...love how you had them both rescue eachother. Happy about the fate of Lana and Lionel. Sad about Tess. Relieved about Perry! Lots of cool twists and surprises...I was very involved and had to read it all at once (but kinda scared of what might happen next as well) ...and I can honestly say this is and will remain my favorite zombie story ever.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrose View Post
    I'm not very familiar with this genre (although I've "enjoyed" some fictional non-zombie apocalypses) ...I saw a bit of a zombie movie on TV once but it was too gory and depressing and not really my thing. I'm one of those people who craves a happy ending and can't handle too much angst. But how could I resist a post-apocalyptic Chlex love story? Seems like quite an original concept. (And I thank you for not going *too* far with the gore and violence) Hey, at least Chloe & Lex got a happy ending and will "rule" the world (and the LIBRARIES survived! Woo! I was relieved, right along with Chloe. ) ...so, too bad about most of the rest of humanity. I was really anxious during many parts of this story...like every time Chloe & Lex were separated...love how you had them both rescue eachother. Happy about the fate of Lana and Lionel. Sad about Tess. Relieved about Perry! Lots of cool twists and surprises...I was very involved and had to read it all at once (but kinda scared of what might happen next as well) ...and I can honestly say this is and will remain my favorite zombie story ever.
    OO!! Thank you SO MUCH, hon!
    I was kind of worried that it wouldn't be as I imagined and I would screw something up, but if you liked it then my job is done
    I like twists, who doesn't , right?;p And you can be sure that after one one shot that didn't have a happy ending (Light in the Darkness) all of my stories will!
    You're free to check up the new one, Heavenly-Not, but only if you liked.

Thank you again for such a long review!!

Guys, I am not sure is I should even mention it here, but I got to love Hunger Games and as I usually like older and blond men, so it didn't take long for me to ship Katniss & Haymitch, so if everyone is interested of a plausible way to get them together and fight against the Capitol go HERE

Talking Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (updated 27/09/2013

This story is exciting

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (updated 27/09/2013

That was awesome! First zombie story Ive ever read! Ive seen so many movies but this was Chlex amazing lol!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (updated 27/09/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ami Rose View Post
    That was awesome! First zombie story Ive ever read! Ive seen so many movies but this was Chlex amazing lol!
    Thank you so much! I am happy you liked it!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information