+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (completed 27/11/2013)

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: ZOMBIE chlex style NC-17 (updated 15/11/2013)

Yep, I like the Black Swan. I am very happy to hear that you won't be upsetting me again.

Oh God, guys!!

I just had the perfect idea!
    Has anyone seen the movie Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon when she was a ghost and she haunted MArc Ruffalo and they fell in love?
    Well, I am starting a story about Chlex, based on that movie.
    Chloe will be perfect to haunt Lex and to change him, be his conscience. Can you imagine her pestering him all the time?
    And I will add few twist and all, but don't worry, she won;t be technically dead Seen the movie - know what I mean!!

See you soon! I post a link here.
    It will have to be PG13, because of the ghost thing, but I will manage some smutt chapter after that
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th November 2013 at 00:47.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great chapter though it is sad the tess and emial died.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Oh God, guys!!

I just had the perfect idea!
    Has anyone seen the movie Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon when she was a ghost and she haunted MArc Ruffalo and they fell in love?
    Well, I am starting a story about Chlex, based on that movie.
    Chloe will be perfect to haunt Lex and to change him, be his conscience. Can you imagine her pestering him all the time?
    And I will add few twist and all, but don't worry, she won;t be technically dead Seen the movie - know what I mean!!

See you soon! I post a link here.
    It will have to be PG13, because of the ghost thing, but I will manage some smutt chapter after that

Yes, I LOVE that idea! Do it! Do it! Do it! But make sure that there is a happy ending like in the film, it almost killed me waiting for him to kiss her and being afraid that it wouldn't actually wake her up.

Ghosts are PG13?

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Yes, I LOVE that idea! Do it! Do it! Do it! But make sure that there is a happy ending like in the film, it almost killed me waiting for him to kiss her and being afraid that it wouldn't actually wake her up.

Ghosts are PG13?
    Well, I just thought they wouldn't be able to have sex when she is a ghost, soo... but now, Chloe would peak, wouldn't she?

Not physically no, but yes of course she would peak (imagine if one of her first buggings of him was when he was in the shower) and if he were with another woman she could give him tips etc, they could talk about it (as one of the things she was missing from her life) etc

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Not physically no, but yes of course she would peak (imagine if one of her first buggings of him was when he was in the shower) and if he were with another woman she could give him tips etc, they could talk about it (as one of the things she was missing from her life) etc
    I already have ideas about potential girlfriend and a shower with Lex in it, but they aren't quite as you said. Maybe it's better. It will be more fun for you!
    I can't wait to start writing and post the first chapter! I have so many funny scenes in mind! And crabby Lex
    Maybe I will be able to write something tomorrow, but most likely - Friday

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon View Post
    great chapter though it is sad the tess and emial died.
    Yes, I know, but it wouldn;t be a zombie theme with no death of the main characters, sadly

It sounds brilliant, I'm sure that anything you write will be good when you have time obviously. School work before Chlex.

Epilogue

Chloe woke up tired. She was used to it. Those days, well maybe she should say those months (!), she hadn’t got much sleep. During the days she was busy and then Lex was occupying her during the nights. Rebuilding the world wasn’t easy either. She and Perry White (who had gotten out of Metropolis on the last rescue plane) were trying to recreate the Daily Planet. If there was a new world, if they were raising from ashes, they needed a paper to tell news to the people. They needed to document their new history.
    Chloe had also been so happy that the biggest libraries in the world hadn’t been destroyed that Lex lad laughed, couldn’t hold himself back. He had forgotten how exited she had always been about books, papers and knowledge.

Lex was now some kind of a leader. When those who stayed alive had settled down, they had all voted for Lex to lead them. Chloe was never more proud of him. She knew he would be great in it, he would do it for Tess.

It had been exactly five years since the bombing and the world was still raising from ashes. Just recently Lex and Chloe had come back to Metropolis to see what had been left from the city.

It wasn’t that bad and Smallville was almost intact. They had decided to make the very first colony right there, the village wasn’t polluted, there was a lake and a lot of fields on which people could grow food.

It was the very first step for repopulating the whole Earth. Lex wasn’t sure if the life would go on as he remembered it before he would die, but he didn’t care. He had done so much for all the people that his name was redeemed. No one remembered his father anymore. The legacy that would be left with them would be immense.

Chloe yawned and stretched in the bed. They were in the mansion that surprisingly was still intact. They thought maybe it was a sign that they were supposed to come back.

“Good morning, honey,” Lex said and kissed her, then hid his face in her hair, just lying there, right next to her.

“Don’t you fall asleep on me again!” she complained. “It’s not my fault we’re having sex almost every night!”

“Really?” he huffed. “Not your fault? I thought you were a hormonal bomb with the pregnancy and all.” He stroked her belly with affection.

“Well, but you’re always the one to initiate it!”

“I guess so…” His hand wandered down between her legs.

In the same time the door opened and a small girl ran inside.

“Mummy! Daddy! I’m hungry! I want pancakes!”

“Well, now you will give her what she wants,” Chloe told her, pushing his hand away. “Tess, honey, wait behind the door, will you?”

The little girl looked at them suspiciously but obeyed.

“One day she’ll jump to our bed and see how naked we are under the covers,” Chloe said to Lex like she was scorning him.

“I told you to lock the door,” he answered and got up with a sign. “And we need to use the time when she’s napping to have our wicked way.”

“I thought you have a meeting about the first transport of people. As we started repopulating we need to bring some American back to America.”

“Don’t worry, baby, I will do it all.”

“I hope so,” Chloe said and dressed up as well. “Now, I wouldn’t say no to a famous Luthor pancakes either.”

“Why did I have to make them in the first place? Now Tess wants them almost every day.”

“It’s high time you suffer a little, daddy,” Chloe laughed and they both walked to the door.

Tess was still there and now she was really crabby.

“Pancakes!” she yelled.

“Right away for my little princess!” Lex said and picked her up into his arms.

Chloe had got pregnant when zombies had still been walking the earth. She should have known better. Her injection had had to expire sooner or later. But how could she think of it when the world had been about to end?

Still, she never regretted having Tess. That child had been exactly what she and Lex needed after losing the Tess the girl was named after.

Somehow the future seemed brighter than they had ever anticipated…

The end

AN There, as promised, a short but I hope sweet epilogue.
    I will soon start Heavenly-Not and paste the link here!
    Thank you all for reading and commenting of this one! The story isn't alive without readers!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information