+ Reply to Thread

Thread: naughty seduction on ipad

Members

Thumbs down naughty seduction on ipad

can anyone recommend a good apple app for ipad or iPhone to view ns on?? thank you!

Re: naughty seduction on ipad

Oooh, this would be so helpful! Yes, can anyone recommend anything? THank you!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

EDIT: Looks like there's some built in functionality for a mobile view I'll upgrade the forums when I get home from vacation (and have a more stable internet connection, hehe).

Check out something called "Tapatalk". It's been years since I last looked at it, but they worked on making vbulletin forums work on mobile devices Be sure to read about it first, and download a trial of the app if possible. Last time I checked you had to pay for the app, and back then, forum owners had to install something to make it work (meaning you might lose some money if the forum owner hadn't installed the necessary scripts :/)

There might be a built in solution in the vbulletin forums, but I haven't checked that out.
    Last edited by Julie; 11th September 2013 at 07:39.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Also, if you double click on the text, it resizes to best fit the screen (this is in the basic web browser), trick i've used with other fanfiction forums.

Members

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information