+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Zannie's Fanfiction

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Zannie's Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox View Post
    Holy moly it’s been years since I’ve been on this site! I broke my leg and am immobile right now so I’ve decided to bi be watch Smallville on Hulu and it’s bringing back all sorts of Chlex memories! I miss this little community! It the offer is still good, I would love PDFs of Zanie’s fics! I’ve only been off my feet a week and I’m already going stir crazy!
    Hi, Lennox! Sorry to hear about your accident.

Did you use to be a member back in the day? If so, let me know what username you went by.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Members

A trip down memory lane recently. Being sick and me at home gave me the opportunity to rewatch old episode of SV and reading old fanfic. I can’t believe it was 10 years ago that I discover this forum and Zanie’s work! So sad it is no longer available. If possible i would love for PDF of Zanie’s fic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    A trip down memory lane recently. Being sick and me at home gave me the opportunity to rewatch old episode of SV and reading old fanfic. I can’t believe it was 10 years ago that I discover this forum and Zanie’s work! So sad it is no longer available. If possible i would love for PDF of Zanie’s fic!!!
    Well, judging by the date you joined, it hasn't been ten years but fourteen and a half, kinky.

Check your inbox. I hope you're doing better.
    Last edited by lexie; 6th October 2018 at 01:54.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Hey could I get a copy of zannies fics please there's a couple I would like to re read thanks

Is there any chance I could get a copy of Zannie's fics too? Her Christmas ones are my favorite! I know you sent them to me before but they were on my old computer!
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

Check your inboxes, ladies.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

My goodness. I didn't even realise that these were no longer on here. I'm an old member that recently just re-joined as I'd forgotten my old username. I was a member around 10 years ago when Smallville still aired. Would it be possible to send me some of the pdf versions, too, please? Thank you.

I can't believe her fics have gone. I used to be a member on her about 10 years ago, but had to get a new login as I'd forgotten what my username was from back then. Would you be able to send through the PDF of her fics please? Thank you.

NS Member

Oh man. I recently realized all my saved zannie fics are gone. I didn't back up the subfolder it was in and had a system failure. Can anyone reshare her fics? She is such an amazing writer. Also if anyone has her original works I would love to buy it to support her writing.

Quote Originally Posted by risdee View Post
    Oh man. I recently realized all my saved zannie fics are gone. I didn't back up the subfolder it was in and had a system failure. Can anyone reshare her fics? She is such an amazing writer. Also if anyone has her original works I would love to buy it to support her writing.

Please, read my old post concerning the sharing of Zannie's Chlex work: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...l=1#post286668

By the way, if you want to read reworks of several Chlex fics plus a bunch of original novels you can visit both of her official websites as a published author. Her books are available on most e-bookshops.

http://clairekent.com/
    http://noelle-adams.com/

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information