+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Zannie's Fanfiction

NS Full Member

Re: Zannie's Fanfction

Oh dear...Real Life Crap kept me away, but I've come back especially hoping for an update to "Seven For A Secret"... and now I learn that one of our best writers is leaving us? Very sorry to hear it... I'll be sending a private message and hoping I'm not too late!

Members

So sad I have my periods reading Chlex and i like to comme back and read my favorites, in particular your Nameless series... Hope i'm not to late either for the pm !!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angie22 View Post
    So sad I have my periods reading Chlex and i like to comme back and read my favorites, in particular your Nameless series... Hope i'm not to late either for the pm !!
    I don't know how often Zannie is logging in these days, so I've just PMed you.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

A little pink and white polka dot beanbag chair in the middle of the atlantic

Ahh, totally gutted. Have been gone for a while but thought I would come back and have a look and Zannie, your stories were/are just brilliant. I am hoping I am not too late for a PM - especially for the AU story where Choe hires Lex to take her virginity. Will miss reading your stories here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lel View Post
    Ahh, totally gutted. Have been gone for a while but thought I would come back and have a look and Zannie, your stories were/are just brilliant. I am hoping I am not too late for a PM - especially for the AU story where Choe hires Lex to take her virginity. Will miss reading your stories here.
    Sent you the link.

Members

I am very sad to read that you are no longer posting any stories and moreover, you took down all of your fics. You are one of the best chlex writers in the chlex community and I usually come back to NS just to re/read your stories. Please, I hope I am not too late to get access to read your fics. I don't have a particularly favorite fic because I LOVE them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Buri_23 View Post
    I am very sad to read that you are no longer posting any stories and moreover, you took down all of your fics. You are one of the best chlex writers in the chlex community and I usually come back to NS just to re/read your stories. Please, I hope I am not too late to get access to read your fics. I don't have a particularly favorite fic because I LOVE them all.
    Check out your inbox, darling.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Gee, I didn't realize I had been gone so long. I'm sorry to see you go, but I realize that real life has a way of getting in the way and now you are on to bigger and better things. I'm probably way too late for a PM, which is a shame as I truly enjoyed all of your writing. Take care and best wishes in all of your future endeavours.
    If you love something, let it go. If it never returns to you, it wasn't yours to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by FarrahLea View Post
    Gee, I didn't realize I had been gone so long. I'm sorry to see you go, but I realize that real life has a way of getting in the way and now you are on to bigger and better things. I'm probably way too late for a PM, which is a shame as I truly enjoyed all of your writing. Take care and best wishes in all of your future endeavours.
    I might be able to help if you're interested in a fic of Zannie's in particular. Check out your inbox.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Is anyone still able to send out links to Zannie's work? I loved her stories so much. I've forgotten the title of the one I love - the one where Lex and Chloe are divorced and she has a date with Bruce Wayne, which propels Lex into getting her back. I'd really appreciate anyone's help - thank you! miss_dougal@yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by Lestatian; 22nd May 2014 at 23:23.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information