+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: To Find a Way Back [chlex NC17] completed: 25-04-2013

Re: To Find a Way Back [chlex NC17] updated: 12-04-2013

I'm getting really frustrated with Chloe. She needs to take Tina's advice and start 'talking' to Lex instead of running.

I wish she would just give Lex another chance. Whew. Great update

Oh good, I didn't want it to be something sad. [HotCrossedBunny]
    Hmm... maybe it'll be a little sad, but I can say it'll be uncovering the human side of Lex Yeah, doesn't make sense now? Wait till the next chapter (I think)

OOh :-( Chloe should just give Lex a second chance and let him shower her with love and gifts for the rest of her life. [trckyrcky]
    Agreed

I'm getting really frustrated with Chloe. She needs to take Tina's advice and start 'talking' to Lex instead of running. [tatie87]
    Yes, agreed, but first... they need different kind of outlet.

I wish she would just give Lex another chance. Whew. Great update [ladyfayerie]
    Thank you and I think you'll love this one even more

A/N This is not really connected to this story, only to Chlex, but I made a new video, Chlex version of Romeo & Juliet:

Part 7

Chloe walked inside the Talon and took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating smell of freshly brewed coffee. She needed a cup and she needed to drink it alone. She couldn’t spend another moment in her father’s house, sitting by the table with him, Tina and Lex. She couldn’t keep pretending that everything was alright anymore, so she just told them she was to meet Lana. Lex knew it was a lie, but the others didn’t. And she really doubted he would tell. What for?

Chloe made her way to the counter and ordered coffee with whipped cream. She decided that spoiling herself would be the first step to feeling a little bit better.

“Chloe, I didn’t expect to see you here this morning,” she heard a voice as soon as she found a table and sat by it.

She raised her head. It was Clark.

“Oh, hi, Clark,” she welcomed him and smiled genuinely. “How are you? Want to join me?”

“Yeah, that would be nice, thanks,” he said and took the opposite sit. “I was just helping Lana with a new delivery.”

“Where is she?” Chloe looked around.

“At the back. She need to register it all, but that doesn’t require any physical strength, so…” Clark shrugged and smiled to her again. “Where’s Lex?”

“Oh, he’s home. I just felt like visiting this place. I really missed the coffee from here,” she said and brought the cup to her lips.

“And from what I remember Lex loves coffee as well,” Clark prompted, looking at her closely.

“Clark, we may love each other very much, but that doesn’t mean we’re always together. Even we have to sometimes get away from each other. It’s normal.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“May I ask something private?” Chloe finally brought herself to find out what she’d been curious since she’d last seen Clark and Lana.

“Sure, shoot,” Clark encouraged her.

“I know it’s not my place to imply anything, but… why don’t you and Lana just… adopt?” she finally asked. “I mean… you were adopted…”

“I was,” Clark admitted. “We…” he started and thought for a minute.

“It’s ok. You don’t have to answer that,” Chloe said quickly.

“No, I will. It’s nothing too private and, after all, you were always my friend, weren’t you?” He smiled sadly at her.

“We just recently found out that we can’t… we haven’t exactly talked about adoption yet, we were too shocked with what happened… I think, eventually, we would adopt, but I also know that Lana really wanted to have my child. As a part of me.”

“That is…” Chloe started, “very romantic, actually.” As she thought about it… if she and Lex couldn’t have children… of course they wouldn’t anyway since she’d left him, but just hypothetically… she would be worried about the same thing. When she thought of a child she saw a little boy or girl with blond or red curls, she saw Lex in that children. She wanted him to be a part of them…

It hurt. She went too far in that fantasy.

“Are you alright?” Clark asked.

She should be asking him that! She scolded herself.

“Yeah. Yes… I’m fine, Clark. And I’m sorry about what happened to you and Lana.”

“You know, don’t tell Lex yet, but I’m almost positive we’ll take him up on that promise to help us.”

“You really should,” Chloe told Clark. “If that helps, I think you really should try it.”

“Clark, I’m ready… Oh, hi, Chloe.” Lana appeared. “How are you? Where’s Lex?”

Clark started laughing when he saw the look on Chloe’s face.

“I asked the very same thing and apparently, even the Luthors are just like every other couple, they need some time alone once in a while,” Clark answered for her and raised himself from his sit. “I have to go now. See you around?”

“Yeah, bye,” Chloe said, doing her best to smile.

Two days, she kept repeating, two days and she would be free from all that farce.

“Shit… where the hell are you?” Chloe was getting angry while rummaging through things she could find in her dad’s living room. It was near midnight and everyone, well, she didn’t know about Lex, was sleeping soundly in their beds.

She couldn’t sleep. She had to look for it. Maybe even though her father said he hated that picture, he had it stocked somewhere? He had to have it!

“Gotta ya!” She finally found the right photo album in which she was sure were her wedding pictures.

She got to the sofa and sat down, propping herself on the pillows.

Then opened it.

She was struck by the first picture. She and Lex. Happy. Freshly married. Smiling. Walking out of the church. Flowers all around. And rice.

She didn’t know why she was torturing herself with that. Why she kept digging out the past when she knew…

She sighed heavily and turn the page.

Their kiss in the church. Sealing the marriage.

She turned a few more.

“Where is it…?” she asked out loud, frustrated.

She needed to see that picture of her smearing the cake cream all over Lex’s face and then…

She even looked under the pictures that were already there in hope that her father had saved it but covered with something else.

“The fuck, where are you?!” she asked angrily.

Past

Lex came home very late. It was long past midnight.

Chloe couldn’t sleep. She’d gone to bed hours ago, but she couldn’t fall asleep. She needed him by her side. Needed to feel his breath next to her. His arms around her. She just couldn’t sleep in a cold bed, knowing that he was somewhere out there, working instead of resting.

Then, she finally heard him coming in. He directed himself straight to the bathroom, the one in the hall. He probably didn’t want to wake Chloe while using theirs.

Finally, she heard him coming out, walking into the bedroom. He stood by the bed and started shedding his clothes.

He got to bed, naked. He never really slept in anything. Not when she was there, right next to him.

When the emptiness beside her was finally filled with his warm body, she turned herself to him, revealing that she wasn’t sleeping.

“You missed dinner,” she said, her voice a little bitter.

“I’m sorry,” he said, but it didn’t seem too genuine.

“Lex… it was important to me,” she prompted, “I was really looking forward to it. You promised you’d be here.”

“I’m sorry,” he repeated and got closer, kissed her gently.

“Lex,” she put her hand to his chest and pushed him away, “I mean it. Recently you’ve been working too much. Every day you come back home even more late.”

“You know how much of work I have to do now. My father left me a lot of shady businesses.”

“I don’t care. You have people working there, too. I need you here more.” She couldn’t stay angry with him for very long. He was finally there. She could touch him. So she stroke his cheek.

He turned her, so she was lying on her back and he was hovering above her. Then he immediately started working on her, kissing her lips, then her neck, caressing her breast, pushing off the sating of her camisole.

And then he was checking if she was wet enough, spreading her legs and slipping himself in.

They both gasped as he entered her and started fucking her right away. Chloe had no other word for it. He was needy and he needed a release. No long foreplay.

Of course she liked it. She always loved to have sex with him.

They both came pretty quickly and right after that, Lex just slid out of her, laid next to her and… fell asleep almost immediately.

Chloe looked at his sleeping posture, completely shocked with what just happened. She knew he was tired and didn’t mean it, but it was the very first time he acted like that. She felt like… she felt like a rug, a whore. Body to fuck and then to be just left lying there.

From that very night their relationship started to crumble.

Present

“Where the fuck are you?!” Chloe growled at the pictures.

She couldn’t stand it. Couldn’t do it anymore. She was looking at the evidence of her and Lex’s happiness and in the same time reminded herself the very first night he’d started pulling away from her. Like she’d become meaningless to him. Like he’d got bored with her. Hadn’t cared anymore. Treated her like a whore. One of the girls from his past.

“What happened? Why are you crying?”

She jumped as she heard his voice coming from the door.

She was caught.

He just caught her looking through their wedding pictures and crying over them.

“Go away!” she snapped and ostentatiously turned her back on him.

“Chloe… tell me, my love,” he said while making his way to her.

“I’m not your love! Not anymore!”

He sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms.

She didn’t want him so close. She didn’t want to feel the heat emanating from his body. She didn’t want to feel his heartbeat, now accelerated as it always was in her presence.

But she didn’t push him away either. She craved for him like a person on a desert craved for water.

“Lex…” she just wept into his shirt as she buried her face in it, inhaling his scent, letting it get into her nostrils, letting it poison her again. It was so painful. She loved him so much. Her heart…

“What is it? Why are you looking at it?” he asked, pointing the album.

“I can’t find it.”

“What can’t you find?” He cupped her face and forced her to look him deep in the eyes.

Her lower lip quavered as she found herself plunging into their depths.

That picture,” she said, emphasizing, knowing he would know anyway.

“It’s ok,” Lex whispered, letting go off her and reaching to his pocket. “I have it right here.” He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper.

Chloe gasped, then took it.

“Wh… You… I…” she stammered. “You’ve been carrying it with you?”

“I always carry it. Always,” he reassured her when looking into her eyes again. “I’ve been since that day.” He looked at the picture again.

“But… I don’t understand…” she admitted, giving the picture back to him, so he would slip it into his pocket.

“What don’t you understand? It’s all for you,” he told her, “all of this. I keep making it all up to you, I want you to know I will never leave you ever again, that I will always be here for you.”

“No…” she said, pulling away. “Lex, you…”

“I agreed to spend the holidays with the woman I love. I’m doing it for you, not for your father. You’re scared for your father’s heart, so I do care about him, because his the only blood family you have left. But I am here for you and only you. I haven’t played anything. It was all real. All this time we’ve already spent here… did you see me picking up work calls or doing some work on my laptop?”

Chloe slowly shook her head.

“That is because I didn’t even bring my laptop with me. I did it for you.”

“So what?” she suddenly asked. “You might’ve left the company for a few days. It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. We’d been going to vacations all the time. How do I know that when we go back home it’ll stay that way? How should I know you won’t bury yourself…” she stopped, because his lips landed on hers, kissing her. He took the advantage that she already had them opened for speaking and he slid his tongue inside, teasing the rim of her mouth, making her moan and gasp at the pleasure.

The fire ignited. They needed each other. They didn’t think. They could just act.

Chloe surrendered. It’d been too long. She’d been without her water too long. She’d been slowly dying on the desert. Now, here, there was an oasis.

Lex’s hands wandered along her body, trying to cover every part of it at once. His thirst for her just as big.

She felt him lifting her up into his arms and then carrying her upstairs, to their room.

That brief respite from his kisses wasn’t enough for her to regain her senses, because he kept stroking her butt as he was carrying her, kept stroking her core through the jeans she was wearing. She could feel it anyway. She only dreamt that he would strip her naked right here, right now.

Then her back hit the bed and Lex was hovering over her immediately, capturing her mouth, kneading her breast. Her legs spread open for him on its own and he settled himself between them, grazing his hard, confined by his pants, cock.

They both groaned loudly at the sensation. Her core, his cock, both pulsing with almost unbearable need.

“Lex…” Chloe pleaded. “Lex…”

He took the hint, started taking off her clothes, which was hard, because in the same time she was fumbling with his. They did it rather clumsily as they were so desperate for each other.

Then she was naked, her legs still spread open for him and he settled between again, naked as well. His cock erected and throbbing painfully. If she stopped now, if she pushed him away, he would die, just stop exist.

But instead she stroked him intimately, earning a groan of satisfaction from him.

He checked with his finger if she was wet and she was dripping.

He positioned himself, the head of his cock teasing her core, his lips capturing her nipples, her back arching.

They wanted to finally be joined again, yet they kept stalling, because they knew it would feel that much better later on.

“Lex…” he heard her plea again.

“Chloe…” He entered her, sliding himself inside very slowly, deriving pleasure from that agonizing torture. Torture, because it’d been so long and he wanted nothing more than to thrust and thrust and fuck her senseless. Yet he didn’t, not yet.

He finally got all the way in.

She was very tight, because it’d been a while for them and he knew she needed some time to adjust. He was big after all.

Chloe winced a little as she felt his substance inside, stretching her all over again.

Their eyes met and she wanted to cry. She immediately cocked her head aside. She couldn’t look into his eyes. She saw too much in them. She loved him. But she hated him in the same time.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Lex asked and that question melted her completely.

She knew she shouldn’t have let him in, but instead of pushing him away she squeezed her inner muscles around his cock.

“Fuck, yeah,” escaped Lex’s mouth and he started thrusting. He had to. He couldn’t stall any longer.

As he begun fucking her, accelerating his motions with every thrust, she raised her legs, put them around his waist, imprisoning him with them. Her arms flung around his neck, her fingers digging into his back.

“Oh God, Chloe, love, yes, yes…” he kept groaning.

She tightened her hold on him, which made it impossible for him to get out of her and get back in hard, but he just kept pushing and pushing, rocking into her. That was giving them as much of pleasure and satisfaction and they were quickly building towards their climax.

And there it was, coming so powerfully it nearly leveled them completely. As soon as Chloe’s muscles clamped around him viciously, he was forced to let go as well, driving into her even more widely.

She was suddenly scared her father would hear them, but then she remembered he usually slept with ear plugs as even the smallest noise could wake him. It was Tina that was his alarm clock in the morning. Tina. But Chloe didn’t really care about her hearing them having sex. She was right, she wasn’t her mother.

It was all over now, but they were still holding onto each other.

Chloe didn’t feel her legs anymore. Lex’s muscles screamed at him. But they stayed still.

Then, after few minutes, he gently heaved himself off her and immediately spooned her from behind, this time he was imprisoning her in his arms.

Their bodies covered in sweat, clinging to each other.

Suddenly, Chloe started to cry. She couldn’t hold it in with him around anymore. She needed that outlet. She needed to let it go.

They didn’t talk. They just lain there. Lex holding her, giving her comfort. But in the same time he was the source of her pain. She was crying because of him. Yet she couldn’t let go off him. Not now. Not after such amazing sex. She loved when he held her. She always felt bare after sex, exposed like she showed all her feelings and she needed him to hold her. Even if that was just an illusion. A shadow of their past.

So she just kept weeping silently. She felt his breath on her neck. They were so close, yet so far away in her mind.

She needed him. She hated him. She wanted to run, but couldn’t bring herself to push him away.

And he knew that. That was his last chance in keeping her. He had to keep holding her, so she wouldn’t be able to slip.

Only, he didn’t have that power over her when he was sleeping.

It was nearly six in the morning. The light of the dawn invading the room while coming through the window.

Chloe mentally prepared herself for the pain and just untangled her body from his arms.

Stood up. Put her clothes on.

Was gone.

A/N yeah, I know you love me <evil smile>
    Last edited by TrinityR; 19th April 2013 at 18:05.

Come on!!!! Chloe needs to stop over thinking everything and just have perhaps a little trust.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Yes I still love you but not Lex. *Turns back on him, crosses arms and sticks chin in the air* He shouldn't have been such an ass in the past and he should have cuddled more tightly. He may be lovely but when the chips are down girlies side with girlies!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

No I don't.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow, I really annoyed you, guys... <please, read the next chapter >
    Don't worry! Theyboth messedup and there will be a serious talk and then I am sure you will understand moreaboth Lex and Chloe.
    (she needed to escape, because now when he got the push... you'll see!)

I'll read the next chapter, I'm not annoyed with you just Lex!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    I'll read the next chapter, I'm not annoyed with you just Lex!
    I'm sure when you'll find out his reason for ditching Chloe like that, you'll be sorry for him

Found that another woman was claiming to have had his baby? He has cancer? *Thinks* Doubtful!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information