+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stray NC17 (completed: 28-03-2013)

Stray NC17 (completed: 28-03-2013)

Description: Lex saves a young, troubled woman while being in business in Gotham City. He offers her a temporary shelter and she provides him with a certain entertainment.

A/N I watched Allison Mack’s Marilyn last night and I loved the movie. Allison was just fantastic in it. It also gave me an idea for a new story and I just had to start it. It will be hard while managing three at once, but it’s not like I haven’t done it before. (yeah, yeah, HotCrossedBunny, you can laugh, go on Just yesterday I told you I couldn’t have more than two stories, but you understand inspiration, right?;p)
    There is no spoilers in this story to the movie, so it’s safe to read. I just kind of picked the idea of Lex saving Chloe from the streets. I recommend you all to watch Marilyn, you can rent/buy a movie here: http://marilynfilm.com/

Part 1

She needed help. Desperately.

She was shaking while running down one of the shadiest streets of Gotham City, tears streaming down her face. She was also cold as all she had on were a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top.

Nothing of that mattered really, because she was being chased.

She knew that making a deal with a crime boss of this city wasn’t her best idea, but she had no choice. It was either that or die from starvation.

She’d had a dream once. A dream of her becoming the star investigative reporter. She’d wanted to come back to her family city, to Metropolis, and go to college. Only she hadn’t had any money since her father had been murdered. She’d been left all alone at the age of sixteen and had to carter for herself. It hadn’t been long until she’d started sleeping with guys for food, a place to crash, clothes she could wear. She hated herself for that, but she’d been forced to it by the circumstances. Also, sex came to her easily. It was the only way she knew how to get things. She wasn’t delusional, she knew how the world worked and there was no way she could afford to leave the city and fulfill her life dream. Then, the opportunity had come and she caught it. A mistake of naivety. For sure.

She took a turn at the end of the street and begun speeding towards the better part of the town. Only she knew she would never get there. She would die trying, then. She would not come back to that hellhole. She was sick of being used. She was sick of those dirty disgusting men. At first she’d been alright with it all, she’d only met good, clean, middle-class men, only later it’d all gone down with the drain.

She jerked to a sudden stop as she spotted a limo on the street.

A limo? In this part of the town? She frowned, but didn’t waste any time. She jumped right in front of it and started waving her hands. It was her last chance, she could only pray it wasn’t any criminal, but they usually didn’t drive such cars as not to attract any attention to themselves.

Lex barely got into town and already was sick of it. It was shadier and much gloomier than Metropolis. Crimes happened here all the time, even in the daylight.
    And add to that the imbecile of his driver that had gotten lost and now they found themselves in one of the worst parts of the town.

Lex thought it couldn’t get worse. It could.

He was seriously considering taking his gun out of the cabinet in the limo for protection, when a girl jumped right in front of his car.

The driver cursed and slammed on the breaks.

The limo stopped inches from her legs.

Lex just stared at her, stunned. Was she stupid? She was young, 19, maybe 20 years old, had almost nothing on herself, when it was so cold, and she was crying.

The younger Luthor cursed under his breath. He couldn’t just leave her there. If she was so desperate to stop a car it meant she was in danger. He refused to have innocent people on his conscience.

He opened the door, clenching the gun ready in his hand and asked, “are you ok?”

“Please, sir, please!” She found herself right by him in the matter of seconds and caught his forearm. “I need help! Please, give me a ride!”

“To where?” he asked.

“Anywhere but here!”

Their eyes met. Lex just now noticed how beautiful she was. Even under that heavy makeup he could see big green eyes, perfectly shaped lips, nice nose and golden blond hair. She cut it very low, but it suited her.

“Get in,” he just said. It didn’t miss his attention that she was shaking from both cold and fear.

He quickly followed her into the car and, just when he closed the door shut, a man ran out of the dark alley. He was huge and looked very dangerous.

The blond cowered on the seat, looking away from him and that was a sign for Lex.

“Go! Go! GO!” he yelled to the driver.

He really should’ve picked them up better. First he’d gotten lost while the GPS had stopped working and now he just sat there, on the front sit, like he was a total idiot.

He finally started the car and the violent man was left behind.

Lex glanced at the stranger by his side again. She was still shaking.

“Here,” he said, took his woolen coat off and gave it to her.

She looked at him with scared eyes and finally, she decided to accept it.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you,” Lex assured her. “Who are you? What were you doing here?”

She just shrugged and stared out the window, her face turned away from him.

“Could you at least tell me your name?” he wasn’t giving up.

There was a moment of silence, but she finally spoke, “Chloe.”

“Okay, Chloe. Who are you running from?”

“Some people.”

“Do you have somebody I could take you to? A family?”

She didn’t answer this time, but he did notice a visible shake of her head for “no”.

What should he do with her?

“Do you need a place to hide?” he finally asked. He was always unusually intuitive, so he figured that was what she was after.

She nodded.

“Do you have anything?”

No reaction.

“Listen,” Lex got closer to her and gently placed his hand on her, now clothed in his coat, shoulder, “I have money, I have resources. I can help you.”

She shifted and finally looked into his face again.

She was really beautiful, he thought. And he usually went for brunettes. Yet, there was something about her that attracted him. She was a wounded beauty, a delicate creature hurt by the brutal world. He saw himself when he was much younger in her.

“My name is Lex Luthor. I’ll be here on business for a week and if you’re being chased, you can stay with me. I won’t hurt you.”

“I’m not afraid you hurt me,” she just said, looking at him with empty expression in her eyes.

That should tell him a lot. That should give him some warning that she’d been hurt, possibly violated by the past and he should keep his hands away from her.
    “Ok. Do you have any money on you?” he asked.

“No,” she said.

“It’s ok. You can come to my penthouse. I have a spare room. I can order food for you, give you some clothes. You won’t owe me anything.”

“Yeah, that sounds about nice,” she said and closed herself off on him again.

Lex just sighed. Didn’t know what else to do or say.

At least he could live with himself now that he actually helped her out. He’d already had too much on his conscience. That innocent girl couldn’t be placed there, too.

They finally got to the better part of the city, the one inhabited by the rich and powerful dignitaries of Gotham.

The door to his car was opened and Lex got out, then helped Chloe.

“Wow,” she just uttered when she looked at the hotel. “That is a very nice place, Lex,” she said.

He didn’t know if he should laugh, because she was so stunned by the splendor of it all or, feel sorry for her.

He ushered her inside while placing his hand on the middle of her back. At least she wasn’t afraid of his touch. Maybe she wasn’t hurt as much as he suspected.

“Wow,” came again from her mouth when they entered the atrium. “Exactly, how rich are you?” she asked him.

“I own the LuthorCorp. Most powerful company in Metropolis.”

“Wait a minute… I heard about you! You’re that guy that put his own father to prison!”

“He was guilty of many crimes, including the murder of my grandparents,” Lex answered coldly. “I’m not as heartless as you may think.” He got a keycard and led her to the elevators.

“I hope you’ll enjoy staying in our hotel, Mr. Luthor,” the receptionist called after him, eyeing Chloe with judgmental eye.

It was that look that caused Lex not to say anything in return. He hated when people from his social class looked down on others. He’d learnt a lot during his stay in Smallville and, although he’d lost the friendship he’d established there, he’d known by now how it felt to be judged. He also hated his own immediate environment. He hated all those cold hearted men he had to deal with while in this business. There was no escape for him. He was doomed, he knew it.

“And I know why you lost all your hair,” Chloe said, clearly proud of herself that she remembered. “I read it in the news. It was during the meteor shower in Smallville.”

“Impressive. How did you manage to remember that?” he asked while pushing the button to the top floor. It was always penthouse or nothing for a Luthor.

“I wanted to be an investigative reporter. It was something I dreamt of since I was a little girl,” she confessed and suddenly she saddened.

“Do you have a college degree?” Lex asked, but he already knew the answer.

“No, I couldn’t afford to go to one,” she said. “But I’m fine. I mean… I’m still alive.”

His heart clenched. If staying alive was the most important thing to her… then he was really scared for her well-being.

“You’re save here. No one will find you here. This hotel has a very good security.”

She didn’t say anything in return.

They finally arrived at the top floor and the elevator door slid open, showing them the room.

“Wow!” got again from her mouth. “This place is huge! Are you sure I can stay with you? I mean… do you have any wife or kids here?” She turned to him.

He chuckled. That was as much funny as it was tragic.

“No, just me. The life I lead… I don’t think I could find somebody that I could marry.”

“Why not?” she asked, cocking her head.

“Everyone I ever dated wanted me for my status and money, never for me,” he answered honestly. Suddenly, he started wondering why he was telling her all of this.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “Do you mind if I take a shower?”

“Of course not. There’s actually a jetted bath tub, so you could relax.”

“Awesome! Where is it?”

She disappeared in the pointed room right away, leaving her completely dazed in the hall.

She shook his head and went to the kitchen to retrieve some scotch.

Then he walked inside his bedroom, sat on the edge of his bed and knocked the shoes off his feet, then he pulled the socks off, too.

That would be a very long and boring week when it came to his work. But maybe, just maybe, he could help that lost girl, he could find out more about her. She seemed like a kindred spirit.

Chloe came out of the bathroom whole forty minutes later.

“Your bath tub is amazing!” she said with exhilaration in her voice.

He was still sitting in the same position on his bed.

“You should see the one in my actual home,” he just said.

She circled him and finally stood in front of him, so she could look at him.

He raised his head and their eyes met.

She was wearing only a white bathrobe as she probably didn’t really like to get back into her own clothes.

Lex didn’t know how long he was staring at her. How long he admired her posture, her body, her beautiful angelic face. She was so young, yet seemed so old and mature. Was so delicate, yet seemed so tough.

Without any word she knelt before him.

He kept watching her, completely captivated.

Then she raised her hands and put them on his knees, sliding them slowly up over his thighs.

He sucked on air as she bent a little and he could see her cleavage through the opening of her robe.

He didn’t even think about how wrong it would be. He wasn’t a good person, he knew it. And she affected him in a way that no one had done for a long time if ever.

He felt himself grew hard as she was sliding her hands up and finally reached his crouch. She cupped it and started massaging skillfully.

He wanted to keep looking at her, but his head involuntarily leaned back in pleasure.

He didn’t even realize that a low groan escaped his lips.

His mind was by now too foggy to start thinking why she was doing it. Maybe she just wanted to feel something, some closeness, just like he wanted to.
    She reached to his flies and opened it. Her face was a little surprised when his cock was freed. She probably expected some underwear. But he never wore one.

“Impressive,” she just said, complementing his size, and looked up at him when taking his cock in her hands and stroking it gently.

“God…” came out of his mouth. He looked into her eyes again.

Then she, still keeping her eyes locked with his, took him into her mouth.

He was watching her in awe and ecstasy and she was sucking him off.

Her eyes on his, her mouth working skillfully, her hot tongue around his shaft.

Then she cupped his balls with her free hand and started squeezing it gently.

Sweat appeared on his face. He was so close, it felt so good…

“Oh God…” he uttered huskily and braced himself on the bed. Then he couldn’t hold himself still anymore, so he started bucking his hips up into her mouth and his right hand wandered to her hair to keep her head in position.

It took only a few more twirls of her tongue and few more of his pushes into her and he came powerfully into her mouth.

It was so intense for him that he had no words for it. He’d had one night stands, he’d been with unknown women before, but never before he’d felt it so deeply. It was strange and he didn’t really know what to think of it.

But he felt like he had to give her something back. And he never gave back after he already received, because why would he?

Now, he heaved her to his laps, so she could sit on it, and kissed her gently.

Her lips were supple and sweet and fitted just perfectly against him. He could taste his semen on them.

She seemed surprised with the gentleness of his kiss. Then, when she opened her mouth for him, he begun ravishing her. His hands slipping under her robe, looking for her breast, and when they finally found them, he started massaging them and stroking her nipples.

Chloe whimpered under his touch and he moved her to the bed, slowly taking the bathrobe off.

She didn’t mind, so he proceeded.

He lavished in the sight of her beautiful body. She was just perfect for him.

He noticed the surprise in her eyes, but decided to ignore it for now. He kissed her again, slowly descending with his lips lower, to her neck, her breast. He sucked on her nipples for a moment and then felt her up while sliding one of his fingers inside her channel.

She was wet enough, ready for him.

So he descended even lower, spread her legs apart and started kissing the inside of her thigh.

“Ah… ah…” she kept uttering those little sweet sounds that went directly to his cock, which started reacting again. It’d been a long time for Lex. He didn’t even remember when he’d last had sex. He’d eventually gotten bored with all that vapid brunettes, who’d been probably faking her orgasms. All they’d ever wanted were his money and position. Nothing more.

Chloe clearly wanted pleasure. At least right now.

He tongued her clit, earning a wild jerk of her body and a loud moan from her lips and he smiled against her core.

He begun working on her while using all his best moves.

It didn’t take long until she was wriggling wantonly and restlessly on the bed and then, the orgasm hit her.

Lex was working with his tongue and fingers until the spasms subsided and then, he wiped his face into the sheet and brought himself higher, to face her.

The look on her face was stunning. She was beautiful when satisfied. Small beads of sweats on her forehead, the mad look still somewhere deep in her eyes. She was breathing heavily what caused her chest to go up and down, her nipples peaked.

He was fully erected now again.

And he wanted nothing more than to sink into her.

He kissed her, ravishing her mouth, earning another few moans. She was still ready for him, still seemed to want more.

He got rid of his shirt and shed the pants off his legs completely, now lying naked above her.

Her nipples grazing against his smooth chest, his cock poking into her lower belly.

“Could you please do that again?” she asked when he was kissing her neck.

“Can I go inside this time?” he asked breathlessly.

“Oh, yes, yes.”

He fumbled for a condom in the bedside table and then he was putting it on and positioning himself at her entrance. Then he slid inside with slow motion.

Her mouth opened in a loud gasp as he found himself sheathed all the way in, as deep as the position let him.

He had to take a minute. She was so deliciously tight around him, so wet and so hot, that he was about to lose it.

“Go on,” she nudged him while trying to move her hips to get some friction. A loud moan escaped her mouth immediately and that forced Lex to listen.

He had to thrust or otherwise he would die.

So he started.

Her arms flung around his neck, bringing him closer, her legs around his waist that caused him to sink deeper.

They both groaning at the sensation.

His muscles were strained, sweat breaking all over as he was doing his best to hold on long enough to please her.

He shifted a little, brought her legs a little higher, opening her up for him more, hit just the right spot.

She opened her mouth in another moan, her hair spilled all over her face.

And that look she had. It was enough to make Lex let go. It was like she was genuinely surprised and shocked by the amount of pleasure she could feel.

Soon, her body shuddered beneath him once again and he felt her inner muscles clamping ruthlessly over his cock.

“Oh, God, yes! YES!” she screamed.

“Yes!” he followed her. “Chloe, yes!” he remembered her name and called it. Then he came.

Maybe that week wouldn’t be that bad after all, crossed his mind.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 28th March 2013 at 15:53.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: Stray NC17 (updated: 17-03-2013)

Amazing!!! What a wonderful beggining

Can't wait for more
    Malu

NS Full Member

Whoa I need a cold shower after reading that!

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Brilliant, so brilliant in fact that I won't say anything about the three story rule as long as the quality continues to be this high! ;P

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Bunny Really? I have high quality? So good to hear!

This is not an update, so don't get mad at me.
    I decided to make a short Marilyn video and then while I was going through Allison's scenes I figured I could do a short video to this story as well.

Marilyn (don't worry, no spoilers, they're just clipes of beautiful Allison)

And the trailer/ video to this story

And I'm sick again... that means more regular updates... but still, I want to be healthy;/
    Last edited by TrinityR; 18th March 2013 at 22:03.

You have very high quality and I love the video. I really want to see that film, I hope that it comes out on DVD eventually as there is no way that I will put bank details into a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    You have very high quality and I love the video. I really want to see that film, I hope that it comes out on DVD eventually as there is no way that I will put bank details into a computer.
    honey, you don't have to put any bank details on your computer. You know paypal? You can check it out, it's a save portal when you create an account and then you tranfer money from your account to that and then while being on Marilyn page you hit the button buy and you just log to paypal and there is no bank detail on any page.
    Just saying, but of course you don'have to do that if you really don't want to.
    I don't know if it comes up on dvd, I hope so. I'm just glad I got the movie, because I will definitely see it again.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 18th March 2013 at 22:24.

Oh, I will see about that. The postoffice used to do something with them, I will see if they do anything.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Wonderful vid!!! Great job
    Malu

Part 2

They were just lying on bed, side by side, breathing erratically, not saying anything.

Finally, Lex heaved himself up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When he reentered the bedroom again, fully clothed, Chloe was still lying on bed, naked. He couldn’t quite decipher that strange expression on her face. It was like she was astonished, amazed, awed? But with what? She was experienced and Lex didn’t think he rocked her world that much. After all they just shared a needed fuck.

“Are you ok?” he asked. He would start wondering if he’d done something wrong or maybe used her somehow, but the look on her face prevented him from that. She was elated, not miserable or hurt.

“Yeah,” she sighed.

“Would you mind putting something on, then? Otherwise we’ll have to go again,” he said, because her body was really beautiful when she was sprawled naked on bed like that. He would soon get hard again.

“Not until I eat something,” was obviously her answer for his suggesting to repeat their performance. “I’m starving!” She finally raised up and reach for the bathrobe that was now lying on the floor.

“I’m sorry I haven’t thought about it before,” he said, clearly embarrassed. Of course she would be hungry. Living in the shadiest part of town had to mean she didn’t usually have a full meal.

“It’s ok,” she shrugged. “And it’s not like you initiated it all.”

Lex chuckled and reached for the phone that was on the bedside table.

Why had she initiated it, anyway? Did she like him so much? Did she find him so attractive? Or maybe she just loved sex? Was she a nymphomaniac? Or a prostitute that wanted to pay him that way for all the things… Lex refused to think about it anymore, because he really started to be scared of her possible answer. But after all, she was running from somebody. It didn’t look like prostitution.

“What do you want?” Lex asked her.

“I don’t know. Something good. And some booze, please.”

“Booze?” He raised his eyebrows. “How old are you?”

“Does it matter?” she answered back, but when he persisted, she rolled her eyes. “I’m almost twenty one. I’m not lying.”

Lex sighed. At least she wasn’t eighteen. Twenty one was good, almost legal.

He had the strange impression that she would gladly eat some pizza and beer, but instead, he ordered the fanciest food in the menu along with red wine.

“Caviar? Salmon?” Chloe raised her brows when she looked at him. “How much that will cost you?”

“I could buy this hotel and it still wouldn’t make a dent in my account,” he said.

She just opened her mouth in voiceless “wow”.

“So, shouldn’t you be like some heartless businessmen? I wouldn’t be surprised if you left me there instead of actually picking me up.”

“I like to think of myself that I’m actually capable of doing selfless things.”

“Only it wasn’t selfless,” she disagreed and sat on the edge of the bed, right next to him. Then she placed her hand on his knee.

Lex closed his eyes for a moment. So it was the truth. She really had slept with him to give him something back.

“Jesus,” he said in husky voice. “I don’t want you to sleep with me just because you think you owe me something.” He looked into her eyes, which was very difficult for him in that moment.

“Well, you didn’t stop me.”

“Have you seen yourself?” he asked. “I’m sorry I didn’t. I’m only human and it’s been a long time for me.”

“Uhm…”

“But if you think that is something you have to do to stay here, don’t. I can promise you that I will never touch you again.” It was very hard for him to say this, but as he did already, he felt much better. He only wished he’d thought of it earlier.

“Well… actually… I would hate that promise…” Chloe said and nuzzled his neck with her mouth.

He involuntarily closed his eyes and leaned his head aside, so she could have better access.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I really, really liked it,” she whispered into his ear. “Really… that was the best sex of my life and I would hate to miss out on another wonderful orgasm.”

At this point Lex was too far gone to think. He could only act. Not a single woman before had such a great influence on him. He didn’t know her at all, yet, he was so fascinated by her.

“I don’t want to…” Lex said and stopped. He had to pull himself together. He stood up, gently pushing her away. “I don’t want you to be at my service. It’s wrong.”

“Really? Don’t play such a saint. I know about your notorious past. Why won’t you just take what it’s offered to you? Why not if we’ll both enjoy it very much?”

“Are you a prostitute?” he asked.

“No. I won’t deny the fact that I happened to give my body to people in exchange for shelter or food, but that was the last resort. It was either it or death.”

The difference was very small, but still, it did sound like prostituting.

“I’m healthy. Don’t worry.”

“Chloe… I would like to help you, not use you.”

“I helped myself,” she said, got up and walked to him, placing her hands on his chest. “I finished with that life and that is why I’m hiding now. I stuck a deal with the crime boss of Gotham. I was to deliver him information, after all I always dreamt of investigative reporting, but he grew to want more and more. When he wanted to rape me, then I escaped. He also threatened to kill me if I wouldn’t give myself to him.”

“Jesus…” he said, horrified with what that poor girl had been through. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok. It didn’t happen. You appeared on my path and you saved me. I’m fine, really. I’m a big girl, I’m strong and I don’t think about the past. I only think about what is right here and right now. I will not force you into having sex with me again, but I want you to know that you’re not using me. That I want this.”

“But… why would you?”

“I liked it very much,” she repeated.

He still wasn’t convinced, but then, there was a knocking on the door.

“That’s our dinner,” Lex said and went to get it.

Few minutes later they sat on the bed and started eating.

“Oh my gosh! This is delicious!” Chloe exclaimed when she tried it.

“That’s why I ordered it,” he just said and handed her a glass of wine.

“Uhmmm… delicious!” she repeated when she took a sip.

“Tell me something about yourself,” Lex asked.

“There’s not much to talk about,” Chloe just shrugged. “I had a dad. He was the only person in my life that really loved me and cared about me. My mum left us when I was little, my dad lost his job, so we were forced to move to Gotham, so my dad could get a better one. It was dangerous, though, he worked against all the crime bosses and finally… they shot him. I was fourteen.”

“I’m sorry, it must’ve been awful.”

“It was, but I got by. You know, he wanted to make enough money, so he could send me to college, fulfill my dream of becoming a journalist. We were planning on moving back to Metropolis someday, so I could do that, but…”

“What did you do later?”

“I was running from social services, getting low paid jobs and at some point I was even working at a striptease club and then… then I started hanging out with the wrong crowd.”

“I’m amazed that you’ve turned out like this. You seem to be such a bright young woman.”

“Thank you.”

“Listen,” Lex’s voice suddenly grew more serious. “I’ll help you and I’ll do that with no agenda. I will finance your college, I will provide you with a decent place to live, I will give you the life you deserve. Your dad would want that for you.”

“It’s… I can’t accept something like that…” she stammered, looking at him in awe. “I just need a little shelter and then… I’ll get by on my own.”

“No, you won’t,” he said and stopped eating. He looked at her with hard expression in his eyes. “They will find you and they will kill you. Or you will end up dead all by yourself. The best scenario… you’ll find some job and be miserable for the rest of your life, because you won’t have enough to pay for college or to pay off a student loan. I can recognize an intelligent person when I see one. Your father died trying to provide you with a better life, a life you deserved. Let me honor that. His sacrifice won’t go to waste.”

“I don’t know… I don’t know what to say…”

“You don’t have to say anything. You just need to make a decision, I can get you money right now, so you could catch a plane to Metropolis, or you can stay with me this week and I will take you there myself.”

“I don’t want to travel alone. I’m too scared they’ll find me.” It didn't miss his attention that her eyes were glassy. He knew she didn't know how to deal with that sudden knowledge that she would have a chance for a good life. The life she dreamt of.

“Ok, then, so you’ll stay.”

It was settled and Chloe just got back to eating. She wanted to hide her real reaction from him, but he knew anyway. And it felt so good to be able to help somebody that it surprised him. Why didn't he do such things more often? He could open a foudation....

As soon as he finished he felt Chloe’s mouth on the side of his bald head.

“God…” he moaned. His head was very sensitive because of the lack of hair, so he felt even more pleasure from her simple touch. Which only increased when she actually licked it. “Fuck, you’re killing me…” he hushed.

Her hand landed on his crouch and she was satisfied with him growing harder.

“Chloe, are you su…” he started, but this time she kissed his lips, so he surrendered again.

That girl was evil, those things she was doing to him…

“I need it, I need to be close to somebody, Lex. What’s the harm if we’re both enjoy it?”

She slid her hand under his shirt and that was the end of him being a selfless gentleman.

He was Lex Luthor, he never refused a beautiful woman. He always took what he could.

So he reciprocated the kiss and let her straddle him as he laid himself down.

She was kissing his neck and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, baring his bare chest to her mouth.

“Yes,” he hissed when she sucked on his nipples and then descended lower to his belly, undoing his belt and then his pants.

When she, very happily, freed his cock, she stripped herself off her bathrobe, rolled the condom on him and took him in.

“Yes, yes…” he kept repeating as she started slowly rocking over him.

His hands immediately covered her bouncing breast and started massaging it, his hips bucking up into her on their own accord.

They were moving instinctively, it was a dance of passion and desire.

“Oh yes, yes, Lex, Lex!” she kept calling his name as she was riding him, faster and faster.

“Chloe! Fuck, yes!” he accompanied her.

Her movements more erratic, more out of control and then, the orgasm shot through her so unexpectedly that she screamed in surprise and pleasure. As the spasms subsided, she collapsed onto him, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Something seemed off, though.

“Lex?” she asked. “Why didn’t you come?”

“Because I didn’t want to, not yet,” the answer came and she soon found herself flipped over. This time Lex was on top and he started pumping into her immediately.

Her inner channel was very sensitive now, as she’d already orgasmed twice this night, so it didn’t take much until she was screaming his name again and then, he felt her muscles clamping over his cock.

“Fuck, yes, yes,” he said and finally let himself go.

They both stayed that way, having no strength to move, but Lex knew he would have to take care of the condom soon. He reluctantly slid out of her and went to the bathroom.

When he came back he laid down on his back and took her into his arms.

“I was wrong…” she said, snuggling into his chest.

“What?” Lex asked, his heart started beating faster. Hadn’t she wanted that? Had he used her after all? But…

This was the best sex of my life,” the answer came and he actually laughed, he was so relieved.

He decided to stop thinking. Being with that girl, who practically was a stranger to him, brought him back to life. He could feel again. He could enjoy a woman’s company. It didn’t feel like a repetition of an old performance anymore. It felt fresh and new. If she wanted him then he would give himself to her. No questions asked.

A/N I have that feeling in the pit of my stomach that I screwed up. I only hope it’s not that bad…

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information