+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stray NC17 (completed: 28-03-2013)

Re: Stray NC17 (updated: 17-03-2013)

A/N Well, how about this chapter? Do you still think Lex is so amazing with giving Chloe a chance to have a future?

Part 4

The end of the week was coming and Chloe had a very hard time dealing with it. She was scared of that new life awaiting her. Scared of coming back to Metropolis. She knew Lex made sure no one would ever bother her again, but still, she had difficulties with just letting go and making that one huge step into the future.

She would come back to her family town, go to college, hopefully get an internship at the Daily Planet… and she would be all alone in this.

She hated herself for growing attached to Lex. She kept telling herself it had nothing to with him alone, she’d just bonded to him, because she’d been all alone and he’d helped her out. In such situations it was dangerously easy to mistake that for real feelings. She might be a little confused of what she felt towards him now, but that was certainly only an illusion, a fluke, the unavoidable result of them spending so much time together and having so much sex. At least, that was what she was telling herself.

“What are you thinking about?” Lex asked as they were strolling in the Gotham park.

It was daytime and it was the brightest part of the city, so there was no danger of Chloe running into anyone that might want to hurt her. And even if, Lex was carrying a gun.

“Just life… where I’ve been… where I am now… what is to come…” She shrugged.

Lex was eying her with ambiguous expression on his face. It was something between sadness and happiness.

Then, he did something that stirred Chloe and made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

He took her hand in his and they kept going on like that.

It was just a simple, idle touch, nothing as powerful as having sex, but still, it felt significant, special.

Chloe saddened as well. She really didn’t want to let Lex go, but what other choice she had? She couldn’t have possibly fallen for him, could she…?

When they got back to the hotel, Lex took her face in his hands and looked her deeply in the eyes. There was no joy, only that strange sorrow. The same she felt right now. They seemed to need each other, but none of them actually voiced their desires.

Lex kissed her with no words. Then stripped her gently, caressing and kissing her whole body.

It felt final. It felt like it was the last time.

Chloe didn’t really understand it, but she could feel it. They still had two days ahead of them, but this… she knew it was their last time.

He entered her and she took him all in, placing her arms around him, sliding them down his back, cupping his buttocks and lifting her legs to put them around his waist.
    They made love to each other. Wanted to feel each other when they still could.

This time it was bittersweet, gentler than all that previous fucking. Their bodies moving in well established rhythm, slowly building to imminent climax.

They didn’t rush, they wanted to enjoy it, to make it last.

But they finally had to come, it was inevitable.

So Chloe’s back arched, her nails dug into the skin on Lex’s, and her channel contracted around him, milking him.

Then, they just laid side by side, looking up at the ceiling. None of them speaking.

After few minutes Chloe felt like she needed to tell him something. Something he didn’t know, but should. The real reason.

“Lex…” she started, her voice a little hoarse. “I want you to know…” She bit her lower lip in fear of what was to come.

“What is it?” he prompted, but they still didn’t look at each other.

“I… I want you to know why I wanted to have sex with you so much after the first time,” she said, swallowing a gulp that was forming in her throat.

“Why?” he just asked, scared of the answer. Had he hurt her? Was he, after all, just another jackass who’d used her?

“I… I never actually came in my life before that night… with you…” she finally uttered, her voice barely heard, but he did hear it anyway.

He didn’t answer at first, digesting that information. Wondering if he should just find all the bastards that had used his poor Chloe… wait, not his, she was never his. He wanted to kill them all, to hurt them. On the other side he felt kind of exhilarated to hear that. He was the only one who’d ever brought her to climax. And he’d succeeded every single time.

“I’m sorry,” he finally said, turning his head aside to look at her.

She turned to him, too.

“Are you ok with it?”

“I wouldn’t be if I didn’t make you come,” he said. “I feel… I feel sorry for you, Chloe. It pains me to think of what you’ve been through.”

“It’s ok, it wasn’t your fault. I just wanted to make it clear that…” she stopped for a moment, “that it was never about giving you something back. I enjoyed it. You’ve given me the greatest pleasure. Thank you.”

“I’m still sorry. If I used you… even if I gave you…”

“You didn’t use me, Lex. You actually gave me the best week of my life. Thank you,” she repeated.

He didn’t say anything to that. They both felt weird. They both seemed to recognize the doom that seemed to be hanging in the air.

Then, Lex just spooned her from behind and Chloe, to her astonishment as it was the middle of the day, feel asleep pretty quickly.

When she woke up, she felt cold.

She was the only one in bed, she could feel it even without opening her eyes. Lex was not there. The heat usually radiating from his body, gone.

She turned to check the clock and there it was, the piece of paper on his pillow.

Chloe seemed to know what it said. She could feel it coming from the day before.

There was something more than just physical attraction between them, but they were both scared of taking action.

And what kind of a man would want such a woman like her? She didn’t have a college degree, she might’ve not officially been a hooker, but she’d sold her body on occasion in the past. And she’d just confessed to Lex that he’d been the only man ever, who’d been diligent enough to actually bring her to climax.

She scared him off. She was too much to handle. She would only complicate his life.

She took the sheet of paper with her trembling hands and read it.

Sorry, I have an emergency business meeting in Europe. Have to go right away.

Don’t worry, I left you money on the table and my private jet is waiting for you on the roof. It’ll take you to Metropolis.

LL

The last words were soon deformed as Chloe’s tears fell on the paper.

She’d known he would leave. She’d just hoped he wouldn’t lie to her.

She also knew there was no meeting in Europe. Lex had either come back to Metropolis without her or moved to some other room.

Chloe allowed herself only for ten minutes of feeling sorry for herself and crying.

Lex actually left a huge hole in her heart and if that wasn’t real then she didn’t know what was. She’d tried to believe that it was all just an illusion, but she knew deep down in her heart that it was all real.

She got out of bed, took a shower and, as she started packing all her new clothes that Lex had given her to a brand new bag, she thought that maybe he was feeling the same right now? Maybe he realized that living was wrong? Maybe he realized he loved her, too?

Chloe didn’t believe in fairytales, but she allowed herself to have hope. Till the sunset. Then, if he didn’t come back, she would leave.

She cried at that time, realizing that she must’ve been only a body to fuck for him. She must’ve made him feel guilty with her confession. Maybe he’d been just skilful and he hadn’t intended on giving her the best sex in her life.

He didn’t love her. He didn’t care. He just wanted to do one good thing, so the guilt, that he’d been having from all the bad, lessened a bit.

Chloe left the penthouse.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 25th March 2013 at 19:34.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Stray NC17 (updated: 25-03-2013)

I'm okay with it. I think that although there was no meeting in Europe he found out who had been hurting Chloe and went to deal with them before going ahead of her to Metropolis so that she could feel like she was independant and doing in on her own ... but really he is just around the corner keeping an eye out - but not in a scary way. I have faith in Lex!

Maybe he wanted to make sure that her bedroom was painted a nice shade and that she had a brand new teddy bear.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Of course he was gonna run away lol
    But I have faith in him too
    Malu

NS Full Member

I do have faith in him to come around . i would like to believe is he took care of the person who hurt and will be there waiting for her. but I am leaning towards that he ran away

A/N Thank for all your comments and interest in this story!
    Everyone of you has some right in what will happen, but... see for yourself.

Part 5

Lex didn’t go to Europe, so Chloe was right about that.

Instead, he arranged a meeting with an old friend that now was the masked hero, who’s been saving Gotham City. Whoever had harmed Chloe, they would pay. They would regret that they’d even been born. Lex could count on his friend in that. Bruce hated violence against women as much as he did.

Only Lex didn’t intend on coming back for Chloe. He decided it would be better for her to start a completely new live, find a decent guy, fall in love, have kids… He wanted all those things for her as he was sure he didn’t deserve her. He was just another ruthless businessman. How different was he really from all those crime bosses? He did the same things, minus hurting innocent women, but Lex was sure he’d hurt a lot of innocent people in his life. The only difference was that he had a company and his hostile takeovers were legal.

Chloe deserved so much better than that.

He came back to the hotel through the back door, making sure that if Chloe was still there, she wouldn’t see him.

He was just heading to his new room when his cell phone rang.

“Yeah?” He picked it up.

“I know who they are. They’ll be taken care of when the night falls,” he heard the voice of his friend.

“Good, thank you.”

“Where is she now?”

“I sent her to Metropolis,” Lex answered according to the truth.

“You did what?” the voice on the other side got angry.

“What? I gave her protection. Nothing will happen to her,” Lex explained himself, clearly not knowing what his friend meant.

“Lex, I see you happy for the first time in my life and you just let her go?!

“Bruce, this is…”

“Oh, your dark brooding nature had a voice again, am I right?” Bruce sighed with exasperation. “Lex, I know you love her.”

“No, I don’t. How can you love someone after spending only a week with them?” Lex denied and finally entered his new room. He hated it, it wasn’t a penthouse.

“Sometimes you know the moment you see her, trust me. Love is crazy and we’ll never fully understand it.”

“Bruce, I do not…” Lex got angry.

“Do you really think she’ll go on with her life? Do you really think that after you broke her heart, she would just find a new guy and be happy? Have a big family? And they would all spend their weekends together at some lake? Wake up, Lex. This is real life. She’d been through a lot and she will not trust another man, not ever. She trusted you, she let you in.”

“Bruce, I…”

“Lex, I live in Gotham my whole life, it’s not Metropolis and even Metropolis can be dangerous at night. Believe me, I know girls like her. I save them on daily basis, some of them are very smart, but don’t have the resources to get education. There are no happy endings for them. Never. Something put Chloe on your way and I say, you two are both broken, you need each other.”

“What if I hurt her?”

“You won’t. You’re not your father.”

He wasn’t his father. He wanted to run LuthorCorp without all Lionel Luthor’s shady businesses.

And he hadn’t hurt Chloe so far, well except leaving her. But all he wanted for her was to have a decent life, he just wanted to help her.

Maybe she would be able to help him, too?

“Bruce, thank you. I’ve got to go.”

“You’re welcome, Lex. If you ever need a kick again, just call me.”

Lex didn’t have a time to answer his friend back, didn’t even laugh. He just ran out of the room.

Maybe Chloe was still there.

Maybe she was waiting for him?

The door was closed. That meant Chloe had already checked out.

“Damn it! Luthor, why do you always have to screw things up?!” Lex murmured under his breath and had the sudden urge to kick the door. But he liked that hotel and there really was nothing better in this city, so he didn’t want to risk being thrown out of there.

He headed to the roof, running like he was being chased. And Lex Luthor never ran. Lex Luthor never had to worry about rushing, because people were always waiting for him as he was more important than they.

He finally got to the roof and was relieved on seeing his chopper still there, ready to take off.

But there was no sign of Chloe.

Where the hell was she?

He got closer to the chopper.

“Was she here?” he asked the pilot.

He shook his head.

Where did she go, then?

“I saw her about half an hour ago. She left through the main door,” the doorman informed Lex, who was out of breath by now.

“Did you see where she went?”

“This way,” the doorman pointed the right direction.

“Thank you!” Lex ran, making a mental note to give that doorman a hundred when he would be back. With Chloe, of course.

“Chloe!” Lex started calling her name.

He was terrified for her safety and didn’t even care that people were staring at him. After all, he was running and screaming Chloe’s name.

“Chloe! CHLOE!!”

What the hell had he been thinking when he’d left her?! That she would just listen to him, take his chopper and be safe in Metropolis by now? Chloe had been through a lot, she would not be able to trust another man in her life after something like that. Everybody in her life had left her. She was broken. Him leaving her wouldn’t do her any good, it would do just the opposite.

Suddenly, Lex jerked to a stop, because he spotted her.

And he was even more terrified.

Chloe was standing on the bridge, dangerously close to the edge. She was looking ahead, at the horizon. And Lex had a very bad feeling that she wanted to just end it all, jump.

“CHLOE!!!” he roared and sprinted in her direction.

At first she thought it was all in her head. Lex had left her, there was no way he was chasing her now, was there?

But he called her again. And again. And again.

“Chloe…” she finally heard him right behind her. He was breathless. “Chloe, please, don’t do it!”

Her heart swelled with hope. Did he come back for her like she’d thought he would?

She slowly turned round and Lex gasped. She was beyond beautiful when standing like that, wearing the white dress he’d bought for her, the sunset firing her gold hair, her locks fluttering in the wind. And there were tears on her face. Still, she looked like an angel to him. She was like not from this world.

“Please, I’m begging you, do not jump,” Lex said.

Chloe took into the sight of him. He was out of breath, his shirt sticking to his body as he’d been running for a long time so he started to sweat both from fear and rush. His forehead was also damp.

And Chloe had never seen a more beautiful man in her life.

He’d been rushing for her. He’d feared for her.

“You came back,” she uttered in awe.

“Yes, love, I never should’ve left. I’m sorry. Now, please, I’m not asking for forgiveness. I’m only asking that you would come down.”

Chloe, to his surprise, smiled at him and then she placed her hands on his shoulders, using him as leverage. He took the hint, put his hands on her waist and helped her get down.

As soon as they were standing right next to each other, he swept her into his arms, hugging her tightly. She might push him away in a moment, she might hate him, but he didn’t care. He would take what he could and enjoy holding her now.

Only she didn’t push him away. She actually put her arms around his neck and brought her body even closer to him. She also stroked his damp, bald head.

“Chloe…” Lex groaned as he felt her touch. “Chloe, I’m so sorry… I’m so happy I got here on time.”

“I don’t think I wanted to kill myself,” she told him and pulled away. He reluctantly had to let her go, but he kept his hands on her arms. “I just… didn’t feel like going to the chopper… something told me to get out, to take a walk, I don’t know. Then I saw this bridge and thought it was beautiful. How something so beautiful could be in such a dark city?” she asked Lex when looking at the sunset.

“I don’t know, but it can,” Lex answered in a thick voice, but did not take his eyes away from her. “Chloe, I..”

“Don’t.” She turned back to him and placed her finger on his lips. “I understand. I really do. You were scared. You thought you’d be noble and let me go. But you know what, Lex? We’re both broken. We need each other, because only we can understand each other and be honest.”

“I love you so much,” he said, looking into her green eyes in awe.

“What?” she asked, completely taken aback.

That was when he realized it was the very first time he voiced his feelings.

“I love you, Chloe Sullivan. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I never want to be apart from you. I want to take you to Metropolis, to my apartment. I want to be a part of your life. I want to see you graduate and get the job you deserve, at the Daily Planet. And above all, I want to share my life with you, I want to be honest with you. I want to marry you and have kids with you.”

She just looked at him, her mouth opened widely.

“Too much?” he hesitated, feeling like a complete idiot. Like some foolish sap in love.

“No,” she shook her head, “no, it’s not too much. It’s perfect. I don’t think there’s a girl in this world who would pass on such an opportunity,” she assured him, cupping his face.

“Well, I only care about that one girl in particular, because she’s the one I love. The one.”

Chloe just smiled to him happily, tears in her eyes, but this time those were tears of joy.

“I love you, too, Lex Luthor. And I agree to every single thing.” And she finally kissed him.

They were standing there, on the bridge, kissing like they couldn’t get enough of each other, like the world was going to end. The passers-by shot them a couple of looks, but this time they were smiling. They once again saw that real love was still possible in their times.

“Oh… god… yes… Lex…” Chloe was throwing on bed.

Lex was hovering above her, kissing her neck and slowly making his way down to her breast. She was completely naked and his left hand was inside of her, stroking her intimately. His rock hard cock was grazing against her thigh.

“God… just do it already! Lex! I’m dying… here!” Her back ached as a sudden orgasm shot through her. “Oh my… Lex… love!”

“Yes, yes, my love, show me how much you need me,” Lex told her, kept stroking her until the spasms subsided.

“Could you please fuck me already?” she asked when she was able to think a little more coherently.

“Since you ask so nicely,” he said and chuckled. Then he brought his cock to her entrance, teasing her with the head of it.

“Lex! Fuck you! Just get inside!” Chloe got angry and squirmed underneath him as he kept denying her what she really wanted.

“Yes, I will fuck you,” he just said and finally, slid all the way in.

“Yes!!! Yeah…” Chloe murmured and began moving her hips, meeting his thrusts.

“Yes… yes… Chloe, I love you so much…” Lex kept telling her.

She would never get bored with his love confessions. He could tell her that another thousand times and she would still want to hear more and more.

“More, I need more…” she told him and raised her legs, trying to put them around his waist.

“Wait…” Lex said and stopped.

“Lex!” Chloe pouted.

She had no idea how he was doing it, she could feel his body literally shaking, all his muscles gorgeously strained, sweat shining on him, and yet, he refused to thrust.

“Relax, I just want to try something,” he said and, to her astonishment, he raised her legs higher and put her ankles on his shoulders. “Are you ok?”

“Yes,” she said. The position was strenuous, but it wasn’t painful and when Lex gave her one experimentally thrust… “Oh, Lex, yes! Yes! Go on! More!”

In this position Lex could get as deep as possible. Fortunately, Chloe liked it. He would never do this to her otherwise.

He was thrusting so hard that the bed was hitting the wall every time, releasing loud banging noises. Still, he did not stop.

And then he changed the angle a little bit, hit the right spot and Chloe was coming violently underneath him, screaming his name along with some obscenities.

He soon followed her, not even knowing what came out of his own mouth. It was almost breathless calling her name and other not so nice words.

He helped her to get her feet down, so she could stretch them and finally, fell into her body, with no strength left.

He was still inside her, her arms around his neck, his face in her hair. He was breathing erratically.

“That was… I have no words…” he heard her voice in his ear.

“Told you you’d like it, Mrs. Luthor.”

“I love when you call me that, Mr. Luthor.”

“You’re not the only one.”

Chloe touched her wedding band. It’d been three years since they’d got married and they’d loved each other more and more ever since.

“Lex, I really enjoy this and all, but this time we really need to get going. I can’t be late for my own graduation.”

“Of course,” he said, but did not move. “And then you start that internship at the Planet.”

“Lex, I’m serious, I need a shower.”

“If you take it with me, then maybe, I’ll let you go.”

She giggled.

“It’s a deal.”

He groaned and heaved himself up, leaving her body strangely cold and empty as his cock slid out of her.

“I just hope this whole new job of yours won’t take all your time. I’m still planning on spending every single night to the rest of my life with you. Oh, and we have to make some babies.”

Chloe giggled deliciously.

“Lex Luthor talking about babies, I wish I had a recorder.”

“I’m just teasing,” he said seriously and turned to her to put his hand to her cheek and caress it gently. “I’ll give you as much time as you need.”

“I know. And that is why I love you so much. But don’t worry. I don’t think you’ll have to wait that long.” She winked at him and finally, got out of bed.

“Wait for me!” Lex called after her when she disappeared in the bathroom.

Not everything in life had a sad ending after all, Chloe thought.

Sometimes the fairy tale for gown ups became reality.

She squealed on feeling the waft of cold air as Lex got into the shower as well.

The End
    A/N I hope you liked it. It’s shorter than my other fic, but I never intended on doing anything else with that.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 30th March 2013 at 17:48.

Re: Stray NC17 (completed: 28-03-2013)

That was brilliant! I loved it! *Pounces on Lex, Chloe and TrinityR and gives big huggles* I had so happy that they had a happy ending! That was fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    That was brilliant! I loved it! *Pounces on Lex, Chloe and TrinityR and gives big huggles* I had so happy that they had a happy ending! That was fantastic!
    Thank you, hon:*

NS Full Member

This is perfect. I haven't watch Marilyn yet, but if it's as good as this story, I will be watching it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by trckyrcky View Post
    This is perfect. I haven't watch Marilyn yet, but if it's as good as this story, I will be watching it everyday.

Oh, thank you so much! I didn't take Marilyn's plot, so I can't guarantee anything, but I loved the movie. You can say I got a girl crush on Allison Mack lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information