+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stray NC17 (completed: 28-03-2013)

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Stray NC17 (updated: 17-03-2013)

Tell your stomach to shut up, that was bloody brilliant! I loved that Lex was worried about taking advantage and that he is going to look after her but that she is helping too. Ahhh! *sigh*

NS Full Member

I'm so happy to see the softer side of Lex. He really wants to help Chloe and I had no doubt they will eventually fall in love and get married after she is finish with college.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Hot hot hot
    I don't think you screwed up. This fic is great and really interesting.
    Can't wait for more
    Malu

Tell your stomach to shut up, that was bloody brilliant! I loved that Lex was worried about taking advantage and that he is going to look after her but that she is helping too. Ahhh! *sigh* [HotCrossedBunny]
    Thank you, Bunny You made my stomach shut up

I'm so happy to see the softer side of Lex. He really wants to help Chloe and I had no doubt they will eventually fall in love and get married after she is finish with college. trckyrcky]
    And you wrote them a fairy tale...
    When I read this after I wrote the new chapter, I suddenly came up with the very last line to this fic. Thanks for the inspiration:*

Hot hot hot
    I don't think you screwed up. This fic is great and really interesting.
    Can't wait for more [malugargula[
    Thank you, hon!

A/N Irrelevant to this story, but I have to say this. I finally let myself admit the truth that Lex is dead. In smallville of course. I was stubborn in my faith that his soul was brought back, but it wasn’t. It breaks my hearts how the writers screwed up my favorite show. Two may favorite characters: Lex and Tess (yeah, yeah, I love Chloe and Lana, too) dead. My thoughts are on my tumblr, here: CLICK

A/NI’m not sure if I should say “sauna” or “sweatbox”, I hope you guys understand me!

Part 3

Chloe felt like a princess. She knew it was a stupid and childish comparison, especially when in Disney the price never stripped the princess off her clothes and fucked her senseless. But this was the real life. When people were close, they were fucking or making love, and though there was nothing pure about it, it was a part of every relationship.
    What Chloe had with Lex was certainly only physical, she told herself, because she knew that she might grow dependent on him and mistake it for real feelings. Still, it all didn’t mean she didn’t feel like a princess. All those expensive things she was surrounded with. The high class food, drinks, furniture, even the clothes Lex had equipped her new wardrobe with… it was all so wonderful.

Chloe was doing her best not to get used to it, because she knew that in a week time she would have to make a life on her own. Even with Lex’s help, she would still like to work and earn money for herself. She’d already decided she would accept some money, but only the amount that was absolutely necessary. She refused to use Lex. She wanted to be independent.

When two days later she woke up in Lex’s bed, he wasn’t there.

She frowned. The morning before he’d welcomed her with some hot sex and she really wanted to get some now as well.

Then, when she shifted on bed to stretch herself, she noticed a neatly folded card on his pillow.

She smiled and picked it up.

I need to have some work done. Then I’m planning on going to the sauna. I’ll be back in the evening to pick you up for the business dinner. Wear the dress.

What dress? Chloe thought and then she noticed something lying on Lex’s bedside table. It was a big box. A dress would fit in there perfectly.

She almost squealed and jumped out of bed to reach for it.

Lex had bought her a beautiful evening dress. It was dark purple, with no back, thin straps and a cleavage deep enough, but not as it would seem inappropriate. And it was very tight, then, from waits down go down in delicious waves.

Chloe wondered if she would be able to fit in it, so she went to the bathroom to try it on.

Lex was genius. He knew what he was doing, because the dress was like made for her.

The blond, very elated with her new gift, went to put the dress away and to order something for breakfast.

…or maybe rather brunch, she thought as she realized it was long past noon.

That explained why she’d woken up with no Lex by her side. After all, he’d kept her awake for the most part of the night, so she’d had to sleep a little longer to regain her energy for the day.

Sometimes she wondered how he was doing it. He needed so little sleep.

After she ate breakfast, she felt bored. She didn’t feel like watching TV, she wanted to do something. She wanted to do something with Lex. Where was he?

She took a shower, dressed herself up in one of the pretty outfits that Lex had gotten for her and then, she took the elevator downstairs.

“Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Luthor is?” she asked the receptionist.

“He reserved the sauna all for himself for an hour. He should be there right now.”

“Could you show me the way?”

The man agreed. After all, Lex had made it clear the previous day that Chloe would be allowed everywhere, even if he would have a wish not to be disturbed.

Five minutes later very happy Chloe was stripping herself off her clothes, putting a towel around her body and opening the sauna door.

She noticed Lex sitting in the far end, completely naked, his body shining from the heat.

She wanted to stare for a moment, after all he was a gorgeous man, but as soon as he felt the waft of cold air, he quickly covered himself up and turned to the intrusion.

As soon se he noticed it was actually her, his features relaxed.

“I thought it wasn’t you,” he said.

“Well, I’m sure the poor staff of this hotel would sooner guard the door with their bodies than let a stranger inside. They would all be scared of losing their job if somebody disturbed your privacy.”

“You have that right. They would be fired immediately,” Lex said, keeping his voice cool, buy she knew by now how his whole body was straining when he fought not to lose control at the sight of her naked… ooppsss…. The towel slid down her body and dropped to the floor.

“What are you waiting for? Come on here,” he gestured to her and got rid of his towel as well.

She noticed with satisfaction that he was already hard and made her way to him, straddling his laps, putting her arms around his glistening body and kissing him.
    They started hard, both aroused enough by the circumstances.

They kissed like they were battling for dominance with their tongues. Lex’s hands wandered down her back to cup her butt and then, he slid his finger into her channel.
    Chloe retaliated, effectively stroking his cock.

Lex groaned deeply into her mouth and placed his hands on her hips, nudging her up gently, so she would take him inside.

She did as she was too wet to wait any longer.

When their bodies were joined, Lex sheathed inside her to the hilt of his cock, they both gasped and started moving. He was buckling his hips up into her, she was riding him powerfully, clamping her inner muscles skillfully around his shaft.

Now he was struggling not to embarrass himself and come before she would.

“Little minx,” he groaned as she proceeded, not showing him any mercy.

She just laughed, but it quickly turned into another moan.

“Lex, Lex… Oh God! LEX!!” as her voice grew louder and louder, her movements more jerky and out of control, he had to gather all the power he had in himself to endure this torture and hold on. And he’d actually thought he’d been sweating before she’d come to find him.

It still amazed him she had such influence on him. In the past he’d never had any difficulties with holding on. That should tell him something, but he refused to think it over. What they had was too complicated. She was just a girl he was trying to help and he was sure there was no place for him in her life. She must’ve been sick of all those powerful men taking advantage of her.

Finally, she started coming.

And it was so powerful, so beautiful and out of control, her eyes so wild with her release that Lex let go completely involuntarily.

Their spasms stopped almost in the same time.

They remained clinging to each other’s bodies, breathing erratically into each other’s necks. Their bodies completely wet from the exhaustion, sliding easily together.

“Well… now… we need to take a cold shower…” Lex exhaled.

“There you are,” she heard his voice coming from the balcony door.

“I needed some air,” she just said while leaning over the balustrade, looking down at the dark city of Gotham.

“Are you ok?” Lex made his way to her and soon, he joined her. “Aren’t you cold?”

She just shook her head.

She went back in her mind to the events that had occurred this evening.

She and Lex had come back to his apartment to get ready for his the business dinner.

The look on his face, when he’d seen her clad in the dress he’d bought for her, was priceless.

She’d never felt more like a princess in her life. And she’d never really heard much of fairy tales when she’d been a little girl. One would think that was a basic thing to have in childhood. Only for Chloe childhood meant losing her mum. She’d hated fairy tales after that. She’d been right then, because as she’d grown up, she’d realized that life wasn’t like that at all. It wasn’t happy, sweet and pure. There were bad people, shady businesses, innocents got hurt, consummating a love meant something completely dirty.

That last part was actually very pleasurable for Chloe and she didn’t mind it at all. She couldn’t imagine living without it now.

Only when they’d arrived at the fancy restaurant, she’d known it wasn’t her life. It would never be her life. It was just an illusion.

“Don’t tell me you developed a crush on Bruce Wayne, because my pride will be offended. I’ve been competing with that man since I can remember,” Lex said.

Chloe actually laughed, grateful that Lex managed to defuse the situation.

“No, you’re safe. No one would go for Bruce after seeing you naked, Lex.”

“You haven’t seen him naked.”

Chloe laughed again and looked at Lex.

“No, but I’m not planning on, because I love what I see when I’m looking at you. And I love what I feel when we’re having sex.”

“I’m glad that I’m capable of delivering such a pleasure.”

They remained silent for a moment.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” he repeated his previous question.

She just nodded.

“It’s too much from me, that’s all. Your life is too fancy.”

“I’m sorry, it must be hard after seeing so much evil in this city.”

“Yes, but the worst thing is the knowledge that this isn’t real. I will have to wake up someday and come back to reality.”

Lex caught her chin between his thumb and index finger. “I can promise you that your new life will be as real as it gets and, you will be happy. You will get your dream.”
    “Thank you.” She managed to smile at him.

He stood behind her and put his arms around her.

She leaned back, enjoying the heat coming off his body, enjoying his familiar expensive and so intoxicating smell, even the fabric of his suit. She really wanted to stay in that moment forever and never let go.

Only it was impossible.

Soon she started squirming, grazing herself against Lex, because she felt a hard bulge in front of his pants and suddenly, she wanted to have sex with him again.

“Wait… someone might see…” she realized and glanced behind.

“I’ve got it covered. No one will disturb us.”

So she let him pull her dress up, bend her over the barrier, then slid his cock inside her.

She let him fuck her like that while looking down on the city.

When she climaxed and he let himself go, she thought it was still amazing, it was still great, but… something was missing.

A/N Ok, I heard you needed a cold shower after last chapter. What about now?;P Worse?

And sorry if the fic is rather a sex one. I just had an idea and decided to go with it;P For more real and dramatic plot you have We Found Love in a Hopeless Place.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 22nd March 2013 at 16:51.

But it will end as a fairy tale, right? RIGHT?!?!

"especially when in Disney the price never stripped the princess off her clothes and fucked her senseless" - No, but possibly in the deleted scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    But it will end as a fairy tale, right? RIGHT?!?!

"especially when in Disney the price never stripped the princess off her clothes and fucked her senseless" - No, but possibly in the deleted scenes.
    You can put your mind at rest

Oh goodie!!!

NS Full Member

Definitely need a cold shower after this chapter.

New one shot: CLICK

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Never apologize for making a sex fic
    It's so hot but so sweet that Lex is trying to help her make her dreams come true
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information