+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) completed: 29-03-2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) updated: 07-03-2013

Yes, my friend's sister is pretty incredible. It is wierd, I am really proud of her but I also hope - selfishly - that she won't go and will be safe in England. But it is her choice and if she chooses to do it then we have to support her - and pray like mad.

I am so happy that Chloe and Lex are getting closer but I really worry about them, I really do.

NS Full Member

I can't wait to she what happen next/love that chloe and lex are getting closer

I hope Chloe can give some hope to Lana, she could help somehow, maybe drug Lionel at some point [malugargula]
    Great update. I hope Chloe can help Lana before it's too late. [hfce]
    Wow... Suddenly, you're all worried about Lana! My work is done! <giggles>

I am so happy that Chloe and Lex are getting closer but I really worry about them, I really do. [HotCrossedBunny]
    And you should be...

can't wait to she what happen next/love that chloe and lex are getting closer [cbrunberg]
    then I guess you will like this chapter

Part 7

“Lana… what are you talking about?” Chloe gaped at her in shock. “Lana!” She caught her arms and turned the girl around, so she could look into her eyes. “Lana, what the hell are talking about?!” she persisted.

“Can’t you see?” Lana freed herself from Chloe’s hold. “We will never be free again. There is no hope for us anymore! I don’t understand how you can just keep visiting that young Luthor and not feel the way I feel, but I can’t do it anymore, Chloe! Lionel’s hurting me! Both physically and psychically. What do you think I should do? Stick around and wait till he gets bored, so he could kill me or hand me over to other men? I refuse to do that. I won’t stand it. After all of this…” Lana closed her eyes in pain. “How do you imagine us in a few years? We’ll be either addicted to drugs, dying of AIDS or be already dead. I will not live like that, Chloe. I prefer to die when I’m still me.”

Lana turned in the direction of the door, but Chloe stopped her again.

“Hold on, Lana, I’m begging you,” Chloe’s voice urgent and pleading. “Lana, look at me!” she spoke to her a little louder and immediately looked around. There were only two more girls in the room as the rest were providing entertainment to guards, but they seemed to be sleeping soundly. Chloe couldn’t take chances anyway. She pulled on Lana’s hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

“What is it, Chloe?” Lana frowned when the door closed behind them.

“All I’m asking is that you give me a little more time. Please, just please, hold on.”

“What are you not telling me, Chloe?”

“Lana, the less you know the better, trust me.”

“I think I deserve to know!” Lana huffed. “Chloe, please… put yourself in my position. If you have something to tell me, if there’s some chance for us to get out of here, please...”

“I think we will be rescued, but it will take some time.”

“Rescued? How? Wait… is that have something to do with that Alexander guy? He took you and you never acted like me after my first time with Lionel. What is it between the two of you?”

“I can’t tell you everything, but it’s not because I don’t trust you, it’s because if Lionel finds something out, he will stop at nothing to torture it out of you. All I can say is that his son is a good person and he’s planning something. With my help.”

“I can’t believe it,” Lana said with hushed voice, staring at Chloe in awe.

“What? I’m telling you the truth. This is our chance and you must hold on.”

“No, I meant… I can’t believe that you would actually fall for someone here. He didn’t hurt you, did he? He didn’t even force you into having sex with him!”

Chloe tried very hard to keep her poker face, but unfortunately, she weren’t as good at it as Lex was.

“I don’t know if I should be scared or happy that real feelings are possible in such a place.”

“Lana, it’s not like that. We’re not close that way,” Chloe denied and that was the truth.

“It doesn’t matter. You have feelings for him.”

“I can’t say I don’t care about him, but I think it’s a little too soon to talk about real feelings. The priority is something else right now.”

“Thank you,” Lana suddenly said.

“What? Why?” Chloe didn’t understand why her friend should be grateful for her being close with Lex.

“For giving me hope back,” Lana explained. “If you can still be a little bit happy in this place, if you can fall for someone, if some guy here can genuinely care about a woman… then this is all the hope I need. It reminds me of Clark and if you say that we can be free, then I’ll hold on, for you, Chloe. For Clark and for my aunt. Thank you.”

“Lana, you’re my best friend,” Chloe confessed. “I’ve never had a real friend before, so it really means a lot to me. I know we’ll go through this together.”

“Yes, we will.” Lana forced a smile on her face, it was rather fake, but Chloe appreciated the efforts.

Then they hugged.

“You’re my friend, too. Thank you.”

During the next few days Chloe was spending most of her time in Lex’s room. They were planning everything, working out the best strategy, but also they were talking a lot about their lives, their dreams and expectations. One night they didn’t even sleep, they just stayed up, getting to know each other better. At some point Chloe started to be worried that Lana might have been right. That she really had been having deeper feelings towards Lex for some time now. Only, how could she act on them if the there were more important matters to attend? All those girls needed her and Lex, so they couldn’t just indulge themselves in feelings. And there was the other thing, Chloe wasn’t sure if he felt something at all. There were moments she caught him staring at her, at her face, her eyes, at her lips or other parts of her body, but still, he never gave her any sign that he was, indeed, interested in her. It would be the biggest kind of ironies if she finally found somebody after being kidnapped, almost sold and raped. Those things just didn’t happen to normal people. It was so unnatural to fall for the person that had spent a huge part of his life among criminals. Those things didn’t even happen in fairy tales, because it seemed so implausible. Yet, it was happening to her right now.

Finally, the day when Chloe’s determination and enthusiasm dropped completely came. The day of breaking that had to finally happen was upon her.

Lex was planning a trip to America to meet the authorities to interest someone with his father’s wrongdoings. And everything would be perfect if only the girls that had been brought to this place along with Chloe and Lana weren’t to be shipped away the next morning.

Chloe felt like she failed them all, like she wasn’t quick and perceptive enough, like she hadn’t done enough of a good job to prevent it. She knew it was a delicate and dangerous matter and that Lex had only one chance, but if they’d tried a little bit harder…

When she was called to him that night she was shaking and she was feeling depressed. One thing came after the other. She saw all those girls crying their eyes out in their room, then Lana just sitting there, on her bed, her arms around her bent knees, her eyes empty as they were staring into the distance. She was staying. As cruel a fate as it was for her to being kept using by Lionel, it was better than to be violated by more men. Besides, Chloe didn’t want to lose Lana. Not her. Then, on her way to Lex’s room she reminded herself of the agony her dad must have been going through and she completely cracked. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to see Lana happy with her fiancé and aunt. Only, she also wanted to keep seeing Lex…

By the time she appeared in Lex’s door her face was wet from tears.

“Chloe, my God, what happened? Did someone…?” The horrified look on his face made her even more upset and she started sobbing. “Who? I’ll kill him!” Lex took her inside, closed the door and then put his arms around her tightly like he was trying to shield her from everything that was evil in this world.

Chloe wanted to speak up, to explain that she hadn’t been hurt, but tears wouldn’t let her. She was choking on them.

The rage that was swelling inside Lex was the biggest he’d ever felt. He hadn’t even experienced it when his mother had died or when he’d found out about his father’s doings and what had really happened to his grandparents.

If his father had dared to hurt Chloe. His Chloe, then he would pay right here and right now. Lex would finally take the gun and do what he’d been afraid to through all those years.

“Lex…” Chloe finally managed to utter, her voice muffled by his shirt. “I’m sorry… no… nothing happened… I’m fine… no one hurt me…”

“What?” he sputtered and pushed her away from him, so he could keep her at his arms’ length and look her in the eye to make sure. “WHAT?!”

“I’m sorry, I gave you the wrong impression. I just… all the girls will be gone tomorrow and we won’t be able to find them… and I want to help them… and I miss my dad and my life… and I hate to think that if I come back to it… you’ll be gone… I mean… out of my life…” she kept bubbling, her speech a little jumbled.

“God, never do that to me ever again!” Lex released the air that he seemed to be holding and swept her back into his arms. “I know exactly where the girls are going to, so when we bring my father down, we will come back for them and save them. And when it comes to me being present in your life, do you really think I could just walk away from you? You mean too much to me, Chloe. You’re the only real family I have.”

She was touched that he thought of her as family. She would prefer something more intimate, but she would take what he would give.

“I’m going tomorrow,” he said when they finally let go off each other and Chloe managed to stop crying.

“I know.”

“I promise, nothing will happen to you,” he assured her while sitting next to her on his bed. “My father will be gone, too. He’s taking care of the girls personally.”

“Is that why you can go?” Chloe suddenly understood. “Because it will be easier for you to lose his trail when he’s busy?”

“Precisely. I hate to leave you here all alone, though.”

“No, it’s ok. You have to go. Everything depends on it. I have Lana. She’ll keep my company.”

Chloe didn’t even know how it happened, but soon they were both lying on the bed, she was still calming down, so Lex just took her in his arms, hugging her.

She appreciated the closeness, his touch, the warm coming off his body. He was giving her comfort she needed. Still, he didn’t make any advances on her. She wasn’t sure if he cared about her the way she really wanted him to, but knew it was a wonderful thing that he just let her lie in his arms. It wasn’t the time for something more intimate, Chloe just needed a friend and he was there to hold her. So what that her heart was pounding widely? So what that he felt special to her? That his touch was burning her skin?

When Chloe finally calmed down and actually fell asleep, Lex was just lying there, still embracing her, looking at her. He didn’t want to fall asleep as well. He wanted to spend that time with her, feel her body next to his, because he knew that the next day could bring him either success or failure. He couldn’t let that latter to happen. He had to do his best. That was the moment he’d been waiting for his whole life. Only it took a girl to finally push him towards it.

One petite woman with blond hair, green eyes and bright smile, a smile that he’d seen on her face even in such a horrible place. He loved her. She somehow became the most precious thing to him, the reason to live, to go on. She gave him the courage to do what he’d been wanting to do for such a long time. She was the catalyst. She was everything he needed.

He would do anything in his power to save her and all those girl. He would do it for her. Even if he had to die in the process.

Fuck, he’d actually fallen asleep, Lex scolded himself silently. He hadn’t wanted to, but he’d had.

And it wasn’t even the worst thing. The worst was that he was actually hard.

He woke up fully erected, still holding Chloe pressed against his chest. Of course, it was the closeness to the person he loved that caused his predicament.

He knew he should pull away, go to the bathroom and take a cold shower, but he wasn’t able to. He might never see her again. He had to take anything he could, appreciate every moment with her. Even if it didn’t mean having sex with her. He knew she wasn’t near ready for that and especially, not in such a place. That wouldn’t be right for her first time.

Just then he realized she woke up and now was looking at him with those big gorgeous green eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he said, a little embarrassed with his condition. “I assure you I wasn’t going to take any advantage on you or imply anything. It’s just a morning call.”

“Yeah, I know. I trust you,” she said, but still, she didn’t move away from him.

“Do you?” he asked with thick voice. She surprised him with that confession. “You trust me?”

“Of course, Lex.” And then she stroked his chest and kissed his cheek.

She was so beautiful in the morning. Her hair deliciously tousled, her body warm and plaint, what made her even more enticing to him if that was possible.

Only, it wasn’t the right time for a conversation about trust, not with a hard on. Not with her pressed so sweetly against his body.

He was still wondering why she hadn’t pulled away already. She could feel his hard cock, so why?

“I… I’ll be right back,” he finally said with strained voice and heaved himself up. He got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. He needed a shower. Now.

When he disappeared, Chloe sighed with pleasure and turned on the side of the bed he just left, hugging his pillow.

Lex, on the other hand, was very busy under the shower. His erection was too nudging, so he just started jerking off.

He imagined himself Chloe walking into the bathroom, dropping her clothes on the floor and stepping into the shower.

He would kiss her, massage her breast, turn her around… his hands would still be on her breast, his mouth on the side of her neck as she would be grazing her delicious hips against his hard length and then he would sink into her and…

Lex came hard.

Only after he did that, he knew that what he imagined would never happen. Not now, if ever. Chloe would never join him in the shower. She was a virgin. They would start properly. In bed.

He suddenly regretted he hadn’t tried anything the previous night. Now there was no time. His plane was leaving in two hours. And he might not come back from this.

When he exited the bathroom she was still lying in his bed and, to his delight, her face was on his pillow.

“Chloe, I need to go,” he said. His voice strangled. He didn’t want to leave, but it was bigger than all of them. He had to do that. It was his road to redemption.

Chloe got up to face him.

“When will you be back?”

“As fast as I can is all I can tell. My father will be away as well, so you have nothing to be worry about. When he’ll be finished with selling the girls, he’ll go to France for a new delivery.”

Chloe winced.

“Chloe, hey, look at me.” Lex gently took her chin between his thumb and index finger and looked deeply into her eyes. “We will save them all.”

“I know. I believe in you.”

“I really need to go now,” he said, but didn’t move.

“I know,” she answered, but instead of pulling away she raised on her tiptoes and placed a soft kiss on his mouth.

It surprised him.

It was, after all, all he’d wanted to do for the past few days.

So before he could stop himself, he grabbed her face and brought her closer to his. The kiss grew more urgent and passionate. When he licked her bottom lip she whimpered deliciously and opened her mouth for him, so he slid his tongue inside to join it with her without thinking.

They were acting purely on instinct.

Yet, they couldn’t go too far.

They stopped the kiss and just brought their foreheads together, staying like that with their eyes closed.

Finally, Lex pulled away.

They eyes met and there was really no words to be said about what they felt at the moment.

“I’ll miss you,” Chloe finally spoke.

“I’ll miss you, too. I promise I’ll be back soon.”

And he just walked out of the room.

Left to America.

She was all alone now.

Well, she still had Lana, but it wasn’t the same.

A/N Oh, I know, I know… just wait till the next part!
    And I promise to update Stray tomorrow!

Brilliant I loved it! I love that there will be more and Stay! Wonderful! Still not liking Lana, but I don't hate her as much as when she held Chloe's hands down while she was raped - I know that that wasn't in your fic but it has become almost canon for me, like lack of undies for you.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Holy shit I hope he comes back soon and finishes what he started lol

Can't wait to see Lex's plan to bring Lionel down
    Last edited by malugargula; 20th March 2013 at 04:27.
    Malu

Brilliant I loved it! I love that there will be more and Stay! Wonderful! Still not liking Lana, but I don't hate her as much as when she held Chloe's hands down while she was raped - I know that that wasn't in your fic but it has become almost canon for me, like lack of undies for you. [HotCrossedBunny]
    You know it's STRAY, not STAY, right?;p

And about that undies... I would hate to disappint you, so the tradition continues...

Holy shit I hope he comes back soon and finishes what he started lol

Can't wait to see Lex's plan to bring Lionel down [malugargula] [malugargula]
    You'll get some answers in this chapter.

A/N I made another Chlex video yesterday, it’s nothing special, but here you go, Chex are hurting and find alleviation in each other’s:

Part 8

“So, Mr. Luthor, I believe we have a deal,” agent Spencer of CIA turned to Lex.

They were sitting in one of secretive CIA’s quarters.

Lex, after coming to America, had had a hard time of losing the tail his father had had on him and then, the closest way out of his predicament was to turn to CIA.

“You will provide us with any evidence you can find on your father’s doings and then, you will testify in court. In exchange we will give you the immunity. You will not be charged as an accomplice, you will be free.”

“As long as you can promise my father will not be released from prison,” Lex persisted.

“This decision is up to the jury, but I can assure you, Mr. Luthor, for such a crime there is no other option. I think we can even try to get him to the death roll.”

Lex managed not to wince. He still hated himself for all those feelings he had towards his father, but as Chloe said, it was a proof that he was still human.

Chloe… why had she kissed him? Was it for good luck? Was it something more? It had to be something more! The urgency of that kiss, the affection, the… Lex had to stop thinking about her. Now he had to be focused on something that was much bigger than all of them.

“We’ll make sure you get back to the airport safely.”

“Thank you, my father cannot know.”

“Understandable. One of our field agents will take out through the back door and get you to the airport from the back as well.”

“Thank you and… can I ask for one small favor?”

“Depends on the favor.”

“I don’t have much time left and I can’t risk being seen doing it, so could you please, send this letter?” He reach to his pocket and gave agent Spencer a sealed envelope. “This is very important for me. The recipient cannot know who is this from and they cannot be able to trace it back.”

“We’ll take care of it,” Spencer agreed and looked at the envelope. “Gabriel Sullivan?”

“Just send it, please. That’s all I’m asking for.”

“No problem, Mr. Luthor. I’ll have my people on it.”

“Thank you.”

“It’s a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Luthor.”

Chloe was bored and worried sick at the same time. She stayed with Lana. The rest of the girls were long gone.

The two of them didn’t have much to do as they weren’t allowed for anything. The only entertainment was a small TV in their room and old movies that were being played almost all the time.
    None of the girls really paid any attention to it, but they used to stare at the chara
    cters on the screen nevertheless.

Chloe kept thinking about Lex. About their kiss. About her feelings for him that hit her so unexpectedly. She wouldn’t survive if something happened to him on his way to America or back. She prayed every day for his safety, for him to come back to her. She knew everything depended on him. Her life, Lana’s… everybody’s. They all had to put their lives in the hands of one person. Chloe could only imagine how much of a burden it was for him. She felt so sorry for him, she wanted to soothe him, be his strength like she’d been through the last couple of weeks.
    Only she couldn’t do that when not being around him.

The day of the new girls’ arrival finally came. That meant Lionel was back as well to check on them all.

This morning Chloe was really scared, yet she was doing her best to be a strong for Lana. The girl was so close to giving up again that she had to have some support.

“Don’t worry, Lana. It’ll be alright. We’ll all be free soon,” she kept raising her spirit.

But for how long…?

Then, the door to their room opened and five new girls came inside.

That meant that this time they had more virgins.

Still, there were three girls missing and Chloe didn’t really want to think about what was happening to them right this moment.

The worst was yet to come.

Lionel stood at the door and looked at both, Chloe and Lana.

“Girls, the doctor is here today again, so I think it would be a shame to waste the opportunity. Come, both of you, we’ll see if you’re healthy.”

Chloe was panic-stricken. She froze. She knew it was all over right this moment. Lex might still defeat his father, but he would have to do it without her. Would he be able to? Would he just break down when he would come back and see she was gone?

If she went to a doctor right now he would know she was still untouched. Lionel would know that his son hadn’t used her. He would know his son had wanted to save her.

Now Chloe realized that it was even worse, because then he would start suspecting something and that could shred their plans to pieces.

“What are you waiting for? Come!” Lionel gestured her, because she was still sitting on her bed, face white as paper.

He would rape her and then kill her…

Suddenly, a possible way out came to her mind. She could always ask the doctor not to tell Lionel, of course she would have to give him something in return. Like her virginity. And that would hurt like hell, but… if that was the only way to save Lex and the cause he was working for…

Chloe raised herself from bed and slowly made her way to Lionel.

“Good girl,” he said and put his hand on the small of her back to guide her. She hated his touch, but there was nothing she could about it. “After all, what’s the harm? You’re my son’s, so it’s just a routine examination to make sure you’re healthy.”

They were already in the hall. In a moment Chloe would meet a very cruel fate. It would hurt a lot. She would be broken forever after that. Would she even let Lex touch her later? She knew by now that she loved him with all her heart, but she also saw what was happening to all the girls that had been raped. They were never the same again. Even love couldn’t conquer all.

Suddenly, Chloe realized that if Lana was set free, she would still have years of pain and psychological problems to overcome to be fully happy in Clark’s arms.

Life sucked.

And then you were dying.

She could see now the door to the doctor’s office, she could feel Lana’s eyes set on her. Even if she didn’t look at Lana’s face, she knew what the expression on it was. And she knew what it meant.

Lana would get herself killed, because for her it was over.

“What do you think you’re doing, dad?” Chloe heard a voice.

A voice that sounded to her like the best music in the world. That voice was her salvation, the alleviation of her pain, the healing she needed so much right now. It was like an angel was sent to her to protect her, to appear just in all the right moments.

She was so relieved she actually let go off a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding before.

All she wanted to do was to just turn around in the direction of that voice, then run to him, jump into his arms, kiss him. Only she knew she couldn’t. The situation was difficult enough.

“Good thing I came home, because I would hate to find out my woman violated by you.”

“Don’t be overdramatic,” Lionel snorted. “I was actually taking care of your health, my son. I was going to get her to a doctor for a checkup. Who knows what she’s been doing when you were gone.”

“There are cameras all over the place. Has she really done something?” Lex asked in exasperated voice.

Chloe finally managed to slowly turn around, doing her best to keep looking miserable. She couldn’t be happy about seeing Lex’s dear face, not in front of his father.

“No, nothing that I’m aware of.”

“She was healthy during her last examination and I doubt that something has changed. I always use a condom. Now, give her back to me. I’m anxious for some… release. I’ve been gone for too long.”

Lionel seemed troubled.

The last straw was the doctor’s face that appeared in the now opened door.

“Excuse me, Mr. Luthor, but if you don’t want to risk me being connected to this conduct… I would suggest you let me go now. I have a meeting and still, I have to take all the precautions before I go back to the city.”

“Argh… it’s alright. Go!” Lionel growled. “And you, my son, next time don’t get in my way!” And he walked away, dragging Lana with him.

Chloe tried to send Lana a look that would make her want to hold on long enough. Please, she tried to silently tell her, please, everything is alright now. Please, hold on. She also felt bad, because she knew Lionel would channel his frustration into hurting her friend.

But before Lana disappeared from her sight, she felt Lex’s grip on her arm as he pulled her towards the elevator. His touch wasn’t hurting her, but it was urgent and nagging. She followed him, knowing the cameras were everywhere. Good thing the places free of them were Lionel’s and Lex’s rooms.

The door to Lex’s bedroom finally closed behind them.

“Oh, god! Oh, God!” Chloe squealed and turned to Lex. “God, that was close!”

He swept her into his arms so abruptly that she was confused for a second about what happened. Then, she snuggled into his chest, smelt the familiar scent of his cologne, felt the fabric of his expensive shirt, the warm of his body, the tightness of the embrace. If he didn’t stop hugging her like that she would be left without a breath, but she didn’t care at the moment.

“I was so scared,” she heard his shaky voice in her ear. His breath on her skin. “So scared for you, honey.”

“It’s ok. I’m alright. You came just in time,” she mumbled against his shirt, what muffled her voice, but he heard it anyway.

He tightened his embrace even more and she could feel his lips kissing her hair.

“I told you you would be safe. I promised.”

“You couldn’t have foreseen this, Lex. I wouldn’t hold it against you. I was even ready to do anything I could to make the doctor not tell Lionel about me still being a virgin.”

“Oh God…” Lex just uttered, it resembled a moan.

Then he let go off her, what brought her relief and disappointment in the same time. She could breathe again, but she wanted to be as close to him as it was possible.

“And you’re alright,” she said when he cupped her face urgently and looked into her eyes. “You made it,” She also put her hands on his face. “And did you just call me “honey”?” she asked.

Without answering he brought her face closer and crashed his lips against her, tasting her hungrily. She immediately opened to the advance of his tongue, let him plunder the inside of her mouth, suck on her bottom lip, twirl his tongue with her own.

She moaned deeply and slid her hands up to his bald scalp, caressing it gently.

This time he groaned with pleasure and his hands wandered down to cup her ass and brought her hips closer, against his hardening cock.

The feeling of his length poking into her stomach set her on fire. Made her want something more than just a kiss. She felt ready. Ready for him.
    For Lex of all the people. It was only Lex.

And she got wet.

It was when she shamelessly grazed herself against him and he hardened all the way, he finally stopped the kiss and pushed her away, keeping her at his arms’ length.

“Chloe, wait…” he said, closing him eyes and wincing his face. Obviously, he was trying to listen to his brain while his body was telling him to just take her on the spot. “We can’t… your first time shouldn’t be in such a place. Above all, it shouldn’t be with me.”

“Why not?” she asked. “I want you.”

“And I want you, but this is just not right. I can’t be the perfect man for you. I’m not what you deserve. I’m tainted. I’m not entirely good.”

“That’s bullshit! Your actions are telling me who you really are!”

“I did it all for you! It’s for you! Who knows how long I would’ve been stalling if you hadn’t appeared in my life! Maybe I would never be brave enough to…”

“I will never believe this. You are brave and even if I wasn’t here, I know deep down in my heart, you would finally stand up to your father. I know it, Lex. I love you!” She stopped, cutting immediately. But it was already too late. The words had been spoken. She couldn’t take them back.
    “You love me?” he asked, completely stunned and his hands dropped from her shoulders to his sides loosely. “You love me?” he repeated in a whisper.

“Yes, I do,” she decided to be brave. She had nothing to lose anyway. She was twenty three years old and had never been in love before. Never had had sex before. If she finally felt this much for a man, she would not stop until she would be sure there would be no chance for them. Only she was sure there was a chance.

She came closer again and put her hands back to his face, forcing him to look her deep in the eye.

“I do love you. I don’t expect you to feel the same. I don’t want to force you into anything, any promise. I just want you to know that there is someone in this world that loves you. I want you to know that you deserve it. I want you to know that if you feel the same I will be waiting for you forever. Even when I get home… I will be waiting.”

“Chloe Sullivan,” Lex said, his voice horsed, “you are the most incredible, wonderful and dear woman on this earth. I love you, too. With all my heart. And I never felt that way towards anyone. I never really thought I could love someone until you appeared in my life.”

“Then, Lex Luthor, I guess you can make love to me now,” she said, tears in her eyes.

“Are you sure you want this?” he asked again. “Here?”

“Oh, Lex,” she shook her head, “real life isn’t perfect. It never goes the way we would like or thought it would go. But it gives us what we need.
    Besides… I hate to say this, but we might not get another chance.”

They both knew the dreadful truth in those words, yet they hoped they would succeed.

“I hated being away from you. I missed you so much. I was so scared that someone might hurt you…” he whispered while caressing her face. “And I almost came too late.”

“No, the timing was perfect like always. All dramatic and romantic,” Chloe tried to make it all better.

“I was afraid I would break my promise.”

“But you didn’t, Lex.”

He smiled and when there was nothing standing in their way anymore, he kissed her again, slowly, tenderly, trying to pour all of his love and affection into that kiss.

He obviously succeeded, because Chloe whimpered deliciously, what went straight to his cock.

“And… is it ok… that I’m…” she started, “a virgin? I know it must be quite embarrassing, but when I was in college I worked so hard I hardly had any free time and… I never really found anybody I would feel something to…”

“Chloe, Chloe, stop,” Lex cut in. “I don’t mind and actually, the possessive macho side of me is thrilled that I can be your first and maybe, if everything goes right, your last.”

“Everything will go right,” she repeated, paraphrasing. “Now, can you make love to me already, please?”

He just smiled at her sadly and started kissing her again, his hand slowly reaching her breast until he finally cupped them and massaged, feeling her nipples poking.

She whimpered again as he stimulated them and she pulled on his shirt, taking it off his pants and then fumbling with the buttons.

It finally was off, lying on the floor, and Chloe could see Lex’s bare chest. He had a really beautiful body, leaned, perfectly shaped. His muscles weren’t too bulky, they were just… ideal. Chloe thought and slid her hands through his chest with pleasure, grazing his nipples, then going down to his belly.

Lex got her shirt off and now while still kissing her, he directed her towards the bed. When the back of her knees came in touch with the edge of it, they buckled and she landed on the soft sheets.

She supported herself on her elbows, moving backwards, towards the headboard.

Lex followed her, hovering above her and kissing again. He couldn’t help but keep grazing his still clothed erection against her thigh. She didn’t seem to mind, moaning every single time, because his movements were sending jolts of pleasure straight to her core.

Then Lex reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

For a moment he was looking down at her, clearly loving what he saw and then, he brought his lips to her breast.

Chloe felt too much, she couldn’t help but keep uttering silent moans and pleas. Every touch, every lick of his tongue over her nipples, every time he sucked on them… it was all too much and she desperately needed release.

So did Lex, apparently. He was trying to hold on, but she clearly saw the signs of him losing control.

“Lex… killing me…” she stammered and put her arms around him, caressing his bare back, then sliding them down to cup his ass.

He shivered.

Then she, satisfied with the effect she had on him, reached to the front of his pants and undid his belt, then his flies.

She was stunned as she saw his cock springing free, hard and prominent. Very big.

Her mouth shaped in a silent “oh”.

“Never really wore any underwear,” Lex informed her.

“Should’ve warned me earlier.”

It wasn’t like she never saw a cock before. She had, but only when some porno adverts had been bothering her on the internet. She never actually saw one on live.

“Are you ok?” Lex asked, worried.

“Yes…” she answered and she realized she really was. “Yeah… I am…” She loved Lex. She desired him. She wanted him. And his cock looked really good.

She reached her hand to him again and stroked him, mesmerized by his reaction.

“Fuck yes…” Lex groaned in such a husky voice that cause Chloe’s inner channel to actually clamp.

“God… Lex… I need you so much…” she murmured.

He moved and she lost the hold on him. She didn’t mind when she noticed he started fumbling with her pants.

Finally, they were both naked.

“Wait… condom…” Lex murmured under his breath and had to actually stand up and go all the way to his wardrobe.

“Good sign,” Chloe actually laughed, “if you had condoms in your bedside table I would start to question your honesty.” She couldn’t help but admire his perfectly shaped ass, and that strong back, and… when he turned around, his very big penis.

“I wouldn’t lie to you, honey,” he said and now she felt uncomfortable as he started down on her.

“I was just teasing… I feel too exposed. Would you mind going back to business?” she said.

“You don’t have to feel embarrassed, you look gorgeous when naked,” he assured her, but listened to her and came back to his position on top on her.

He kissed her again, and trailed a way down her body.

“Lex, I’m ready…” she huffed. “I want you now.”

“As you wish,” he said and she actually felt his fingers on her clit.

“Ah… god… yes…” She arched her back again and rolled her hips to gain more friction. “Fuck… go on…” she pleaded, but he still wasn’t entering her.

When he kept rubbing her clit and pushing his fingers into her, she realized why. The orgasm hit her very hard and very unexpectedly.
    “Oh yes… fuck… yes… Lex… Lex…”

Lex almost came himself at the sound of her calling his name like that.

“What was that?” she finally asked when the spasms subsided.

“I thought it would be better to stretch you a little bit. After all, I’m pretty big.”

“Aren’t you cocky?” she pretended to be angry with him. “So sure of himself. Maybe I’ve seen bigger!”

“First, cocky isn’t the best word, or maybe…” his voice trailed off and they both started laughing. “Second, where the hell did you see a bigger penis?!”

“I’m just kidding. You’re huge. Go on.”

He eyed her warningly, because the tone of her voice was still indicating she was making fun of him.

“Lex, I’m serious! I’m sure I’ll be overly satisfied. Well, actually, I wish you were a little bit smaller, because it might’ve hurt less that…” she stopped when he nudged her entrance with the head of his cock. “God! Go on! Lex, don’t you stop!” she pleaded.

“That’s better,” he said, very proud of himself and pushed further in. “Tell me if that’s ok…” he said, all his muscles visibly strained.

“Yeah… yeah… good… go on…” Chloe moaned.

He slowly and gently pushed inside, wishing that he could just fuck her hard, but he knew he couldn’t. Not this first time. He wanted it to be special for her, to be something she could remember well, even considering the place they were in. Time for more adventurous fucking would come later.

He finally sheathed himself all the way inside and had to close his eyes shut and remained still. She was so deliciously tight, her inner muscles clang to him in a way that was killing him. He had to move. He had to come… but he would sooner die than to come before her.

He forced himself to open his eyes and look at her, even if the sight of her naked body and his cock buried inside her would be more torturing for him now.

Chloe’s face was winced, but as they remained still, the expression slowly went away.

“Are you ok?” he asked. “Did I hurt you?”

“No more than it was unavoidable, I guess… but I think I’m better now…” She wanted to try something and clench her inner muscles around him.

“Fuck!” Lex screamed and pushed inside her. He wasn’t able to stop himself. “Sorry…” he said, “but if you keep it up, I will have to start
    thrusting… you feel too good, my love.”

“You can start, that push felt pretty amazing. It still hurts a little, but I need the friction more than I want to avoid the pain…” She actually tried to roll her hips, what caused Lex to push again. “Yes, oh yes, Lex… go on!”

So he did. He pulled away from her and pushed back inside.

This time he only saw pure ecstasy on her face.

“Oh yes, it feels so good… more… I need more…” Chloe murmured. “Please, Lex, give me more…”

So he did again. He brought his face to her and caught her lips. As he was kissing her, he was slowly pushing into her. Their kisses were rather sloppy and they had to stop a few times, because of the sensations that took control over their bodies.

“God… Chloe… can you… come?” Lex finally rasped. His body bathed in sweat. He felt like he’d been through a battle. He had to come or…

“I think so… more… I need more…”

He was afraid to hurt her, but if she asked for it… He drove into her more forcefully, changed his angle a little bit and then she started coming.

“Oh god, yes! Lex! Lex!”

Just the sound of his name on her lips could make him come, but he had to hold on for…

It happened. Chloe’s mouth opened widely, she tossed her head aside, jerked her hips against him even more and then, her channel started clasping over him.

“Yes!” he roared and speeded up a little, completely out of control and finally, he released himself in powerful spurts.

Then, he just collapsed on top on her, burying his face in her hair. They were both wet from exertion and perspiration. Their bodies sticking together.

“That was…” Chloe’s voice erratic, barely coherent, “I…”

“Me, too…” Lex said and after a few seconds he heaved himself up to be able to look into her eyes, “the best sex of my life.”

“Really?” she asked suspiciously.

“Really…” he confirmed and kissed her in such a way that she had to believe him.

“Well, in mine, too,” she said and they both laughed.

All he wanted to do was to stay with her like that for a little longer, but he knew he had to take care of the condom, so he slid out of her and stood up to throw it away.
    When he came back he noticed there was a little blood on the sheets.

“We’ll have to take that off before the housekeeper comes to change it,” he noticed, being on alert. “You were supposed to sleep with me a long time ago and they probably think you didn’t bleed.”

He got back to bed and as he laid down on his back, she quickly snuggled into his chest. He put his arms around her with pleasure.

“Now, will you please, tell me what happened?” she asked.

So he gave her the relation from his meeting with the CIA and then, told her something that actually made her cry.

“I sent a letter to your father.”

“What?!” Her body jerked as she propped herself on his chest and look him in the eyes. “What are you talking about?”

So he told her.

The gratitude, the tears in her eyes that expressed such a love for him, had the power to melt his heart completely.

He wanted nothing more than to win the case and stay alive to be able to spend every single day with her to the rest of their lives.

Gabe Sullivan went to retrieve the mail.

He was still getting thinner, his face much older than from before Chloe had been kidnapped. He wasn’t a fool. He knew that chances of finding her, dead or alive, after so long practically equaled zero.

He and Nell Potter were very close now, giving each other the comfort their needed. Once they’d even slept together. At first Gabe hadn’t been proud of it, but then he’d realized his daughter, wherever she was, would like for him to have someone. To find a support in other person. So he hadn’t pushed Nell away, he quite frankly cared about her a lot. Only he couldn’t call it love yet, he would probably never be able to think about someone like that. Not until his Chloe bear would come back home…

Even worst was to see Lana Lang’s fiancé, Clark. He looked like a crazy person. Gabe saw him pretty often. He still wasn’t giving up. His love for her was too strong. He kept digging, doing research on human trafficking, but both Gabe and Nell knew it was all futile. Only that was the one thing that kept Clark remotely sane. It was hope.

Gabe came back home, looking at the letters he had in his hands. Bills. Bills… wait a moment…

His curiosity was peaked when he noticed an envelope with his address just printed on it, with no return one.

He ripped it open and was looking at it, completely stunned.

You’re daughter, along with the other girl, are alive. I’m doing my best to help them. Hopefully, I will succeed.

A/N I know you love me ;P
    Last edited by TrinityR; 21st March 2013 at 17:08.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

She begged him!!! I knew it!!! lol
    I'm touched that Lex sent Gabe a letter... poor man, he's suffering so much
    And I loved CIA involved in things, especially Chlex things lol
    Wonderful chapter
    Malu

I do love you I do I do. Finally some relief for everyone involved ... except for Lana. That was hot! And I'm so glad that Gabe knows that Chloe is okay-ish.

NEW one shot CLICK

Members

Great story.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information