+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) completed: 29-03-2013

Re: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) updated: 07-03-2013

OMG! Guys!! You made me laugh so hard!!
    About Lionel... shhh... we want Chlex romance, not forced Chlex sex, right? So, just wait and be patient...

Oh, and Bunny... it's Lex we're talking about. Do you really think he would be able to just get it up once when Chloe is around?
    Last edited by TrinityR; 16th March 2013 at 11:52.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Why do we make you laugh?

That was what I was thinking, I don't want her to be forced - already got an idea for a fic like that - we were ust worried about Lionel. Nasty man!

Really? That is possible? I thought that there was a limit ... but he has special meteor ablities, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Why do we make you laugh?

That was what I was thinking, I don't want her to be forced - already got an idea for a fic like that - we were ust worried about Lionel. Nasty man!

Really? That is possible? I thought that there was a limit ... but he has special meteor ablities, right?
    I laughed because that conversation was funny.

You know... every other average man can get it up more than once in one night. He needs some time, but he can. The older he gets the more time he needs, but it is 100% possible
    Last edited by TrinityR; 16th March 2013 at 15:58.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    I laughed because that conversation was funny.

You know... every other average man can get it up more than once in one night. He needs some time, but he can. The older he gets the more time he needs, but it is 100% possible
    Oh yeah, really possible... I've experienced 3 times in one night
    Good thing my husband is 5 years younger than me lmao
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Oh yeah, really possible... I've experienced 3 times in one night
    Good thing my husband is 5 years younger than me lmao
    Bad thing I want a man who is like up to 10 years older... but age is just one of the factors

I published Chlex one shot if you're interested: CLICK

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Bad thing I want a man who is like up to 10 years older... but age is just one of the factors
    lol of course... and once is enough to make a wonderful night

I'll read your one shot right now
    Malu

I know that these things happen to girls all over the world, I am just happy that I am upper middle class and English so pretty much protected - knock on wood. At least when things like that do happen here it is the exception not the rule. The older sister of a friend of mine is training to be a lawyer and wants to go to India to work with the women who have been found who were sold into prostitution and help them get back home and to their familes etc. [HotCrossedBunny]
    Yes, I think the same way. And it's amazing that she wants to do that.

And I think that she won't be a virgin for a long time... She'll beg to stop being a virgin lol [malugargula]
    Well, I don't know about begging, but I just say - it will happen prompted by some circumstances and feelings

A/N I published a new story: Stray, can be read here: CLICK
    Part 6

Lex was just standing in the middle of his room, thinking. How came Chloe had just twirled him around her middle finger like that? How had she done it? She’d played him perfectly and, suddenly, he found himself working against his father. It was true that he’d been planning on doing it since like forever, but he’d never actually done anything except gathering the evidences. He knew deep down inside that he had to be prepared for every opportunity, had to go behind his father’s back as he’d been being followed. And now he’d saved a young girl, which complicated things even more. Yet, somehow, she’d had him convinced he should start acting.

It was that face, those eyes, that hair like of an angel. When he’d reassured her he wouldn’t hurt her or use her any way, when she’d finally believed him, she’d been so excited to help him, to be a part of something as huge as brining the powerful Lionel Luthor down. And Lex had had no heart to deny her that. That hope was all she’d had. It’d brought the light to her eyes as he’d noticed immediately. He would hate to see her when he would tell her that he’d changed his mind.

So maybe there really wasn’t and wouldn’t be any right time. Maybe he just had to try and get it over with. He couldn’t wait forever. How many girls would be kidnapped and hurt before he would finally decide to take action? Chloe had been right, he might’ve not abducted them or used them, but his hands were still dirty.

There was a knock on the door and Lex went to it to open it.

A guard stood there with Chloe by his side.

Lex wanted to hit him for the way he was clenching her arm, but managed to stop himself. He had to play along, so they thought he was actually using Chloe and not plotting with her against his father.

So he just nodded at the guard and opened the door wider.

The guard pushed Chloe inside and she stumbled, rubbing her forearm.

As soon as the door was closed Lex got to her and touched gently. “Are you alright? He didn’t hurt you, did he?”

She shook her head. “No, he didn’t. They’re just all so brutal.”

“I’m sorry. Next time I will personally go for you and bring you here myself,” he assured her. He should’ve known better and gone for her this time as well.

“Lex, it’s alright. If we want to keep those appearances you have to treat me like you were hurting me.”

“Only I hate to see you hurt.”

“It’s fine, I’ll live,” she brushed it off and turned to look at his face. “It could’ve been worse. I could’ve been raped.” She forced a fake smile on her face. “Oh, no,” she added when looking at his face closer.

“What is it?” he said while cocking his head a little and wrinkling his forehead.

“No, mister!” She suddenly pointed her finger at him. “You are not backing out! You will do what you promised!”

“Actually, I haven’t promised you anyth…” he started, but she interrupted him.

“You’re not allowed to have any doubts! We’re doing it!”

He appreciated that spark, that wit in her. He could sense that she would be a wonderful reporter. She had every feature to be. He also noticed she seemed happier, if that was possible in such a place. She had a purpose now, a goal to achieve and that gave her hope that someday she would be able to come back to her father and free all those girls in here.

Lex didn’t have a heart to deny her that. He would hate to see the look on her face if he told her that he wouldn’t do that, that he would just back out and leave her. He would hate himself for that. It would just prove that he was, indeed, his father, and he’d been trying not to be his whole life. He had to make his mother proud, so he would do this. Or die in the process. Such a death could redeem him.

“You’re amazing, just remarkable,” he found himself saying and sat on his bed, right beside her. “Did anyone tell you that?”

“Yes, but it was only my father, so it doesn’t really count.”

“Why?” he asked, surprised.

“Because that what fathers are supposed to say to their children.”

“I guess…”

“Did anyone tell you that you have a good heart?” she suddenly asked.

“No,” he sighed heavily. “I just keep hearing I’m too weak.”

“You’re not weak, Lex,” she said and caught his eye with hers. “In fact, you may just be the strongest person I know. You’re not your father, you haven’t become him and it must’ve been extremely hard. Your mother would be proud of you.”

“You really think so?” he asked her, touched.

“I know so,” she assured him and placed her hand over his.

It was so natural to just sit there with her, let her cover his hand with hers, let her make him believe he was worth something. There was nothing left to do than to actually prove her right.

“I’ll show you all the things I’ve gathered so far,” he said and walked over to his wardrobe. He retrieved a suitcase and put it on the bed, entered the code and took a small laptop out of it.

“Wow, you’re really careful.”

“I have to be,” he just said and pushed the play button.

“Can I ask you something?” she spoke again as they waited for the computer to turn on.

“Of course. What is it?”

“It’s been bothering me from the moment I saw you, but I didn’t have the courage to actually ask…”

“You want to know why I’m bald?” he figured out with a chuckle.

“Yes,” she admitted, a little embarrassed. “Can I? I don’t want to offend you or something…”

“It’s ok. I got used to being bald. I’ve had alopecia since I was eleven.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, that must’ve been awful for you in school.”

“Yeah, I was being bullied, but I got through it.”

“I’m sorry,” she repeated. “For what it’s worth… I think you really do look very handsome without hair.”

“You do?” He raised his eyes from the laptop when he was just entering another complicated code.

“Yes.”

“And you’re not making fun of me?”

“How could I make fun of something like that, Lex?”

“I’m just making sure.”

“What was your hair?”

“Red curls,” the answer came and Chloe started laughing. “Or, so now you’re making fun of me!” he said with pretended annoyance.

“Sorry,” she said, but couldn’t stop laughing. “I just tried to picture you with red curls and I… I can’t.”

“So maybe it’s a good thing I’m bald. At least people are taking me seriously.”

“And they think you’re hot, believe me,” she confessed.

He didn’t say anything to that. It was a dangerous ground and she didn’t seem to realize that.

“We’re actually very similar,” Chloe noticed when Lex was opening the right file. “Your dad, my mum.”

“What you mum did?” he got interested.

“She left me when I was little. Never came back. My father had to raise me all by himself.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It wasn’t that bad. At least I had a loving parent. I think my father reminds a little of your mum, Lex.”

“Maybe… She was wonderful, you know, she always saw the best in people. That was also her doom, because my father managed to seduce her before she found out what he was actually doing. He killed my grandparents.”

“What?!” That was a shock to Chloe. “You can’t be serious!”

“Why do you think I’m so sure he’s capable of killing me, too?” Lex asked, dead serious.

“I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying you’re sorry, Chloe. It’s not your fault and you can’t fix the whole world.”

“But I can always try,” she said. “So, you have the evidence?”

“Yes,” he confirmed. “My father doesn’t even know that I found out about my grandparents. In fact, they were his complete opposite. They were fighting people like him. They were doing their best to free as many women that were kidnapped and sold as they could. They even had one huge success.”

“What happened, then? How their own son could develop such a hatred towards women? What prompted him to do it all?” Chloe asked.

“It’s easier to be the bad guy than the good one. My grandparents earned themselves a lot of enemies. One of them planned to kill them along with my father. My father stuck a deal with him. He was tired of being dragged around the world, being homeschooled, tired of such a life. He always thought they didn’t spend too much time with him and that nothing they would do would change anything. So he agreed to have them killed and, instead of carrying on their legacy, he became one of the bad guys.”

“That is terrible…” Chloe wanted to say she was sorry again, but she bit her tongue just in time. Lex had already told her he didn’t want to hear any more of that. “But now, you can carry that legacy, Lex. It’s up to you. You can make everything right again.”

“I hope so,” he just said. “It will be extremely hard, though. My father doesn’t trust me. He’s always suspected I’m opposed to what he’s doing. He’s having me followed, so my options are limited.”

“We’ll figure something out. You’ll lose that tail. It’s not impossible, is it?”

“No, but as I said, extremely difficult to achieve.”

There was silence as Chloe looked through the evidences Lex had been gathering.

He stood up and walked over to the window.

“I wish I was brave like my grandparents were,” he confessed.

“You can be,” Chloe assured him.

“You know, I thought about just killing him. Ending it all with one simple bullet…”

“Oh, Lex,” Chloe uttered and stood up, walked over to him while standing right in front of him. She looked into his face and his expression told her everything.

Lex, although his father was capable of killing him, loved him anyway, because it was his father. After all, he was all Lex had. His only family. And when a person was good it was hard to cheat biology and not love somebody that had given them life.

“It’s ok to love him, Lex,” Chloe said. “It really is. It’s your father. It would be weird if you didn’t feel anything.”

“I should’ve killed him a long time ago, Chloe,” Lex said. His voice sounding different, but he was holding on. “I just didn’t have the courage. And it would’ve saved so many people. So many innocent girls.” He looked into her eyes. His gaze bare for her, so she could see all the emotions in there. He still couldn’t understand how she was the only one he allowed himself to be honest with and not hide anything from her.

“If you’d killed him,” she said seriously, bringing her hands to his face and cupping his cheeks, “then you would’ve become just like him, Lex. You can’t fight fire with fire, no matter if others think it’s possible. It destroys you, consumes you. It just creates another monster after the first one is killed.”

He was just looking into her eyes, knowing that she understood everything that he wanted to tell her. The gratefulness for what she just said that was too big to express with words.

Chloe came back to her room in the middle of the night and, to her surprise, she found Lana awake, standing by the window, looking through it blindly.

“Lana? Are you ok?” Chloe asked while coming closer to her.

Her friend didn’t answer.

“Lana?” Chloe repeated while placing her hand on Lana’s shoulder. “Lana, what is it?”

Then, the brunette turned to her and Chloe was shocked with the terrible expression on her face. It was like resignation, like she’d given up. Like she had nothing to live for anymore.

It just proved Chloe that hope, indeed, was the most dangerous thing to lose.

“I’m thinking about ending it all, Chloe,” Lana said in a voice that didn’t sound like hers. “I’m thinking about getting myself killed to end this misery.”

Chloe gasped.

I'm happy Chloe is giving Lex strenght to fight Lionel

I hope Chloe can give some hope to Lana, she could help somehow, maybe drug Lionel at some point
    Malu

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great update. I hope Chloe can help Lana before it's too late.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information