+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) completed: 29-03-2013

Re: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) updated: 07-03-2013

This is BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! I am so happy that you have had a new idea although you just inspired another story to my list, I blame you for this list getting longer.

Loving the Daddy Daughter dynamic! [HotCrossedBunny]
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have more of father/daughter feelings here. Careful, though, it's sad!

Chloe's been kidnapped - I'm intrigued!

A very excellent start, and a brilliantly Chlexy song! Great start, Trinity!

...and now I'm going to be singing that for the rest of the night... [BabyDee]
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! The video is up, so now you can watch

Really interesting
    Can't wait for more
    And I'd love a vid [malugargula]
    Thank you. The vid is up.

Oh no. [hfce]
    I hope that oh no is not: oh no, it's a terrible story

A/N I created a new story, but it’s not published here as there’s no Chlex. I’m sorry, I tried to figure out a plot for them, but it didn’t fit. If I did that I would lose the whole dynamic of Lex/Lana/Clark I needed for it.
    I find it very entertaining to write about good Lillian/ Lionel/ Lex/ Lucas/ Tess relations, so if anyone is interested, go HERE CLICK (fanfiction.net)
    Or HERE CLICK (kryptonsite)

Next, I wanted to ask if you would like a Chlex Zombie fanfic. I have an idea, it’s a very long one as I thought it could be a book, but then I realized there’s no way I will ever publish a zombie story, because I don’t want to be put on a shelf or being mocked for something like that. It would just stick too far from my usual original writing and would be too cliché. Besides, I can’t make it disgusting like every zombie story should be, but I can make it a love action story, what do you say? It won’t be published for some time, because I don’t think I can manage to have 3 stories at once and then update them regularly. But some time in the future – definitely. I hate to see a good idea wasted

I actually made a short video to this story. It’s not my best work, but here you go:

Part 2

Gabe Sullivan was worried.

It did lie in Chloe’s nature to be late and he never scolded her for that, because he knew how hard his baby was working on her stories.

But an hour and a half? That was completely not like his daughter.

Something must’ve been wrong.

She either had to change a tire or had an accident or…

Gabe really didn’t want to use any more of his imagination, because then he would really be terrified.

Instead, he just reached for his phone and dialed Chloe’s number.

It was turned off.

He didn’t lose it just yet. He called her apartment in Metropolis, then the Daily Planet.

Chloe didn’t pick up and in the Planet they told him she had a free day.

What should he do?

There was a long painful moan escaping Chloe’s mouth as she came to.

Her head was pounding so much that she couldn’t focus on anything but the pain.

What had happened? Where was she?

She could hear some voice, but it was all dulled by the ache.

Then she involuntary remembered what had happened. Somebody had ambushed her on the parking lot.

Where was she now?

She moaned again as she tried to sharp her senses.

“Are you ok?” she finally understood what it was being said to her.

She opened her eyes, but then shot them immediately on the new wave of pain.

“Are you hurt?” The person that spoke to her must be a woman.

They were in the car, because Chloe could feel it moving characteristically.

And her hands along with her legs were tied up.

Now she was really terrified.

She decided to push through the pain and sit up.

They were on the back of a van. She and one more girl.

“Who are you? Where are we?” Chloe asked as she looked at her companion.

The girl must’ve been about her age. She was very pretty and had dark long hair.

“Lana Lang. I think we’ve been kidnapped.”

“I’m Chloe Sullivan. Yeah, I think that, too. Any idea where we might be and why they would kidnap us?”

Lana shook her head.

“I have none. I was visiting my parents’ grave before going to the game. Somebody just grabbed me from behind and put some cloth to my mouth. The next thing I know I’m here, waking up right next to you.”

“The same happened to me. It must’ve been chloroform,” Chloe said and tried to think, what was hard since her head was still bothering her. “We need to try to get rid of these,” she said and started trying to get off the ropes. That only caused her more pain as her wrists were already sore.

“I’ve already tried,” Lana sighed. “They’re too tight. I can barely feel my arms now.”

“Why us?!” Chloe raised her frustrated voice and winced at the pain that came with it. “What do we have in common? It can’t be for ransom. I’m all my father’s got, but he’s not rich.”

“All my aunt’s got is me and her shop.”

“Wait… Nell Potter?” Chloe stopped struggling and took a closer look at Lana’s face.

“You know her? Maybe we could find a connection and…”

“No, I just met her today. This is the first time I’m in Smallville,” Chloe admitted. “It’s just a weird coincidence.”

“Or we were both easy victims,” Lana noticed. “Where were when they took you?”

“On a parking lot. Alone.”

“So if they don’t want a ransom and they just picked two young women out of the street…” Lana started, but didn’t finish. Her eyes opened widely. “I’m even more scared now.”

“I think we both should be,” Chloe said. “I’m a reporter. This is a classic kidnapping for organs or…”

“Or what?” the brunette asked, hoping for a better alternative.

“Prostitution? Slavery? I don’t know. Pick one.”

“Oh god.”

Chloe could see her new friend breaking.

“You have to be strong,” she told her, trying to sound soothing. “You have to. That’s the only way we can even begin to think up some strategy. We must get out. We must run.”

“I just…” Lana shook her head and cried. “I just want to come back to Clark.”

“Who’s Clark?” Chloe asked while looking around and trying to assess the weak points of the van.

“My boyfriend. We’re engaged. We would be getting married in a month if not… God!”

“Lana, please, stay strong! Do not break!” Chloe repeated while raising her voice.

It was all futile. Lana was a wreck.

“So I’m on my own,” Chloe sighed.

“I don’t want to die!” Lana was crying her eyes out, her whole body was shaking. “I want to be happy… want to have kids… I…”

“Lana…” but Chloe never finished what she was going to say, because the van jerked to a sudden stop and they were both sent to the other end, painfully crashing against the wall.

Then somebody opened the back door and the light that came through blinded Chloe so much that the pain in her head doubled and she had to close her eyes.

Then she was being dragged out of the car and carried somewhere.

“No! Let me go!” She tried to free herself, but knew it was all futile. Even if they did let her go, then how she would run while tied up?

She fought through the pain and noticed a huge shape of… a plane.

“Oh no! NO!!!” she screamed.

If they were going to smuggle her abroad she would definitely be cut into pieces for organs or sold out for prostitution.

“No!!” This time her inhibitions let go as Lana’s and she begun to cry.

She saw her dad in her mind. Her poor dear dad. He’d been working so hard, so she would get the best education and a chance at life that he’d never really had himself.

He loved her so much. She was all he’d got and vice versa.

Now he would lose her and never find out what happened to her.

It was excruciating. Chloe’s heart broke and she felt like it would never be mended again.

Losing her meant death for her father. He would search, he would never stop, then his health would deteriorate and he would certainly die of a heart attack.

Chloe couldn’t stand the thought of that.

And Lana. Chloe now understood why she’d started to cry in the van. She’d been awake a little longer than Chloe had. She would lose her future husband, her aunt.

Chloe had never been in love, but she’d seen love on people’s faces, she’d also seen tragedy. The latter even more as she was a reporter. Losing the one you loved was the most painful thing…

She stopped struggling for good, her body limp in strangers’ hands.

Then she was put in a seat, the belt clicked. They cut her ropes, but before the blood started flowing in her hands and legs, they handcuffed her to the seat.

The pain finally receded enough to let her see.

She gulped.

There was about twenty, twenty five girls on the plane. Chloe suspected that most of them weren’t from Smallville, but Smallville was the last stop. The place from the kidnappers could take off without notice.

After all, there was nothing but corn fields around and the plane stood on an abandoned airstrip.

Chloe thought she would rather die than be used for sex…

Three hours had passed. Chloe still didn’t call. Still didn’t come.

Gabe was out of his mind.

So he called the sheriff.

“Wait, wait… Mr. Sullivan,” the sheriff stopped him. “How old is your daughter?”

“She’s twenty two,” Gabe answered with trembling voice.

“So she’s not a minor. Sir…” the sheriff sighed, “you have to wait twenty four hours before reporting a missing person. That’s the procedure.”

“But I know something happened to her! I know it!” Gabe raised his voice.

“Sir, please, calm down. I really want to help, but is it possible that your daughter just… left? Ran away? Decided this is not the life she wanted?”

“Why would she? She just landed her dream job! At the Daily Planet! She’s been dreaming about it since she was a little kid!” Gabe’s hands started trembling.

“You know, sometimes when a child becomes an adult they think maybe what they wanted the whole time is not what they want right now and just… take off…”

“I know my Chloe!” Gabe yelled. “She would never leave without telling me!”

“With all due respect, sir, that’s what all parents say.”

“I am sure she would never do that! I’m all she’s got! She doesn’t have anybody else! Even a boyfriend!”

The sheriff clearly didn’t know what to do.

“I’m sorry, I can’t bend the rules. I can’t act before the first twenty…” she stopped when her walkie talkie came to life.

“Sheriff, we have what looks like an abandoned vehicle,” the deputy said.

Sheriff took the device and asked, “what kind of?”

“Old blue chevy… year…” the deputy started, but the sheriff didn’t listen and just looked back at Gabe. “What kind of a car your daughter usually drives?” she asked.

“It’s my old car! I gave it to her!” Gabe’s face was white as paper now.

“I’ll be right there,” she told her deputy and then, turned to Gabe again, “Mr. Sullivan, you should consider yourself lucky, even with those circumstances. Come with me.”

They got to the right place right at the time when Nell Potter exited her shop and closed it.

“Gabe?” she asked, clearly surprised on seeing him with the sheriff. “Weren’t you supposed to have dinner with Chloe?”

“Wait… Chloe was here?!” Gabe asked, feeling a new wave of hope. “You met her?”

“Yes, she came to the shop earlier to buy you flowers.”

“Sheriff!” The deputy called from the car. “There’s some potted flower inside!”

“Mrs. Potter, could you please, come over here to identify it?” the sheriff asked.

Nell did as she was told.

“Yes, that is exactly what Chloe bought.”

“Something must’ve happened to her!” Gabe raised his voice again and brought his shaky hands to his face.

“Gabe, please, calm down. They’ll find her,” Nell tried to comfort him.

“Mrs. Potter!” They suddenly heard someone calling her.

They turned to see a young dark haired man standing near the shop.

“Have you seen Lana?” he asked, but then he saw what was happening. “I’m sorry, sheriff, something happened?”

“No, I haven’t seen her. Why?” Nell asked, ignoring Clark’s question to the sheriff.

“We were supposed to meet at the game, but she never came. I can’t catch her on her cell and…” he stopped when he took a closer look at Gabe Sullivan’s and sheriff’s faces. “What happened?” he asked again.

“You better all come with me,” the sheriff said. “Something stinks here and I can bet your daughter’s disappearance, Mr. Sullivan, and your girlfriend’s, Mr. Kent, are connected.”

“She’s my fiancée,” Clark corrected, “please, I don’t want anything happen to her!”

Chloe knew the town her father had moved in was bad news.

And now she had the proof as she’s been taken.

The plan landed and all the girls, handcuffed, were brought to vans.

There was nothing worth any attention around, but Chloe recognized the language the men from the vans were speaking. Russian.

She was in Russia.

It was only getting worse and worse, but she promised herself not to cry again and just do her best to set herself free. The nearest police station was all she needed.

She also didn’t want to lose Lana out of her sight, which became difficult when they covered their eyes.

The ride lasted about an hour and Chloe was in pain, tired, cold, thirsty and hungry. But above all, terrified. She couldn’t see anything, she could just listen. And there was nothing worth attention.

She began imagining herself as she set all the girls free, wrote a heartbreaking article and won a Pulitzer as she would have information from first hand.

It didn’t help. She was still terrified.

The vans stopped. Somebody opened the door and the freezing air got inside.

Chloe started shaking both with fear and cold. Would they take her to some lab and cut to pieces now? Would they give her an anesthetic before or not? Would they rape her? If not what else would they do?

When she was blindly let out of the van she heard a gunshot nearby and jumped.

Would they kill them? But why all the trouble for just that?

The blindfold was stripped away from her eyes and she saw that she was still in the middle of nothing, only in front of her was a huge building. The windows were mostly covered with dark curtains, so there was nothing to see. The fence was high and spiked. There also were lots of dogs. Dobermans. Very angry Dobermans. And guards. Armed guards.

Where the heck was she?!

She saw Lana standing right by her side and the girl’s hand covered her own.

They both took a little bit of comfort from that closeness.

“Go!” a man with Russian accent shouted and raised his gun. “Go or I’ll shoot!”

They forced them to go through the open gate, towards the building, one after the other.

Chloe felt Lana right behind her as she was moving ahead.

Then, she saw a strange man standing nearby, watching.

He was bald, but when she looked closer she noticed he was actually very young.

And handsome.

That latter she preferred not to acknowledge as he was one of them.

Something was wrong though. When she met his blue gray eyes she could feel something going through her body. She was terrified and she was shaking, but she could still feel some weird connection.

The man’s face differed from the others. It wasn’t hard. there was no scowl or hatred on it. Only sorrow and pain.

“Help me,” Chloe pleaded, taking her chance.

She would try everything to get out.

Maybe she imagined that soft expression, she thought, because it was all gone now. His face was cold and he turned from her to walk away.

She thought that he either schooled his features perfectly and really hated what was going on here or it was just a figment of her imagination.

She wanted to be free so badly that she might’ve imagined it all.

But the man made an impression on her. She could tell he was a tortured soul. Maybe a potential ally? Still, he probably couldn’t do anything. They would shoot him.

So why was he even there? She couldn’t stop thinking. And why had she felt that strange feeling when their eyes met

“Moving!” she heard the man that was leading them, yelling. “Move or I’ll shoot!”

So she moved.

A/N I know, I know. I will be very sad. Especially the scenes with Gabe I decided to write. And please, don’t hate Lex, ok?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I meant oh no because she was being kidnapped. This story is good. I am so sacred for them. EEK!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

First of all, Wonderful vid, really beautiful
    And I'd love to read a zombie Chlex

Man, this fic is so exciting!!! I'm really anxious for more
    Malu

I meant oh no because she was being kidnapped. This story is good. I am so sacred for them. EEK!! [hfce]
    Good, I knew that, but prefered to be sure. Yeah, it is scary, but those things happen all around the world. I didn't just come up with it all, it's the horrible reality.
    But don't worry, there'll be light in the tunnel

First of all, Wonderful vid, really beautiful
    And I'd love to read a zombie Chlex

Man, this fic is so exciting!!! I'm really anxious for more [malugargula]
    thank you! I'm glad you like it.
    Ok, if you have nothing against zombie I think I might write it.
    I'm afraid your anxiety will only increase in this chapter, but as I wrote to hfce there will be light soon!

Part 3

It was very dark when they finally got inside and Chloe could hear some of the girls screaming.

“Shut up!” the man with a Russian accent shouted again, which was followed by another gun shot.

Some of the girls jumped, some uttered one last scream, then went silent, and some were just standing still, shaking.

Chloe belonged to the latter group. She was beyond scared right now. She really started expecting death and all she could do was pray that her father would survive that somehow. That he would go on, although she knew it was impossible. He’d sacrificed way too much for her. If she died he would die, too, probably of a heart attack. And that would be just another proof that there was no real happy endings in life. Happiness was temporary and it always ended with pain and terror in this world.

All Chloe wanted was to be a star reporter. Now she was the one participating in an event that she usually wrote about.

They heard the deaf sound of the door closing behind them.

What would happen now?

The answer came quickly as the room lightened up. The curtains on the windows prevented any light from coming inside, so the lightening was necessary.

Chloe noticed that she was in a huge entrance of something that looked like an old Russian residence. She even thought that maybe once it’d been a summer residence of the tsar. It looked much better from the inside than the outside, so she quickly deducted that it was all for cover. Whoever owned this place must be very rich, but they had to cover their activities inside. Who would be interested in some old ruin anyway?

The guards arranged the girls in two long rows. They were six of them, all armed, standing in approximate distance from each other to prevent any girl from trying to escape.

But escape to where? Chloe thought as she was doing her best to turn off fear in order to start thinking clearly. She had to switch onto her reporter mode. Weak places. Look for weak places in the entrance.

She didn’t see any. It was either wait for what was about to happen or try to run to nowhere and being shot in the process.

She decided to wait. For now.

There was a spiraled staircase in front of them and when she looked up she could see the storeys of the building.

When she’d been outside she hadn’t expected it to be so huge, but she figured the front wasn’t covered with so many trees for nothing.

She noticed a man walking down the stairs. His movements slow and calculated, sophisticated.

Chloe knew he was in charge immediately as the power emanated from him. He must’ve been in his fifties, his hair was long till his arms, curly. His body lean. Visible creases and wrinkles on his face that made him coarse.

“Mr Luthor,” one of the Russians came closer to him, “we have all twenty five just as you requested.”

“Lovely, lovely,” the man said and his tone of voice was so patronizing that Chloe hated it already.

She hated him.

He appeared to be American, what she could easily say while hearing his accent.

“Chloe, what’s gonna happen?” she heard Lana’s barely heard and shaky whisper in her ear. “I’m so scared…”

Chloe didn’t have an answer for her.

“Uncuff them,” the old man commanded and the guards begun to follow his orders immediately.

As soon as Chloe’s hands were free she reached behind her, where Lana was standing and took hers to give her at least some support. And to give it to herself as well.
    “Ladies,” Luthor spoke to them. “My apologizes for the uncomfortable journey and welcome to Russia!”

Chloe thought she heard him wrong. He must’ve been crazy!

He walked over to the first girl in the row and reached his hand to touch her face.

She recoiled from him.

“Oh, easy there, you will not be harm… as long as you obey,” he added with a disgusting smile. He reached to her again and this time he caught her jaw in his hand painfully. “Do you understand me?”

The girl was so shaky that she barely nodded and was relieved when he finally let go off her.

“Pretty,” he said, “not bad, not bad…” he begun murmuring as he walked along the row to look at every one of them. “Good job,” he turned to his men.

“What are you going to do to us? Kill us?!” Chloe yelled, because she couldn’t stand it anymore. The tension and fear from the last hours took a toll on her, leaving her completely numb. It was like her system didn’t want to produce adrenaline anymore. She started calming down. Figured that maybe, just maybe, she could somehow survive.

“Oh, no,” the man cackled. “Why would I kill all those pretty faces? Why do you think I picked young, slim girls?”

So the answer was only one. Prostitution.

“You will be examined by my doctors, the trained and when that is over… you will be sold off to my contacts and start your work,” he told them.

Chloe thought if he was that self-confident to divulge so many information he must be a very powerful man. So powerful that nothing could take him down. Even a girl escaping and reporting his crimes. But again… maybe none had ever escaped? That wasn’t good news either.

“What if we don’t cooperate?” one of the girl dared to ask.

Chloe could feel in the tone of her voice that she was a fighter, had a tough character. Something that Chloe thought she also had in herself.

“You get shot,” the answer came. “Yes, exactly. One mistake, one stupid attempt of disobeying me or… escaping… and you’re dead. And believe me, there’s nothing to escape to.”

“No! I refuse to be used! I will not be selling my body!!” she screamed and stepped out of the circle, then she ran to the door.

“As you wish.”

It happened within a second.

One moment they were watching her in astonishment as she tried to run and the next Luthor raised his gun, there was a shot and the girl was lying dead on the floor. Her blood soaking the wood.

There were screams again, panick, but none of the remaining girls dared to move.

“So, you see. There is no mercy here. You refuse to do what I tell you to do, you die,” Lionel said with calm voice and hid his gun, completely unaffected of what he’d just done. “Take the body. See if somebody needs to buy a kidney of something,” he commanded his men.

On hearing that Chloe’s inside twisted. She was right in everything.

Mr. Luthor was not only selling young women for prostitution around the world, he was also providing organs for the black market.

At that moment Chloe felt angry. There was no fear anymore. Only angriness.

What had she been thinking anyway? That she would just give up and die?

Oh, no, there had been, was and would be, a lot of girls to die, to be sold off. So many broken families. So many broken hearts. She’d only begun to understand the magnitude of it all.

She could only imagine the pain while thinking of her poor father, of Lana’s finace.

And there must be so much more love to be stripped away. So much suffering.

She was Chloe Sullivan. The brave, snarky, insipid reporter. She would survive it all. She would escape. And she would expose the Luthor man to the world.

Even if she would have to suffer through unwanted sex in the process. She didn’t care. It happened all the time all over the world.

All that mattered to her right now was that she felt she still had the power. They didn’t know she was a reporter. What more she’d been one practically her whole life, since she could remember. She would expose them all. Period.

“Anyone else has something to say?” Luthor asked.

None of the girls spoke.

“Alright then. Take them to a doctor,” he turned to the man, who must be his right hand. “Make sure he checks them up. Virgins are untouchable, remember? The price is much higher when a client gets a virgin.”

It sounded more horrible with every single minute, but it also gave Chloe hope. She was a virgin. She never believed it would make her a lucky girl, but right now it was obviously buying her some time. Making her untouchable. At least for those men here. And then the guy said something about training, so maybe she would have more time than she thought before he would sell her out.

When the guards begun leading the girls to a small, barely noticeable door on the left, Luthor came closer to Chloe.

Just ignore him, look ahead, ignore him, she kept telling herself in her mind.

But as it turned out it wasn’t about her at all. It was about Lana, what made it even worse.

“Your beauty is… stunning,” the man said while reaching out to cup Lana’s face and bring her closer.

Chloe had to move aside to avoid bumping into her new friend. She hated herself for not been able to do anything, but she had no choice.

“I’m looking forward to our meeting,” he told her with a smirk and then he looked her body up and down. “I really like brunettes.”

There was obvious disgust on Lana’s face, but she was strong enough not to spit on him, not to say anything or not to run.

“And I like them even more when they’re unwilling,” he finished and finally let her go.

Chloe was getting more sicker with that man every single second.

“Lana…” she whispered to her friend, “please, tell me you’re a virgin.”

Please, God, please, let it be truth. Let Lana be one of that Christians that wait with sex till marriage. Please.

Chloe never really understood it. If she was in love she would sleep with the guy, not right away, of course not, but she would eventually. She would have to, because she would not jump into marrying anyone fast. She had bad memories from her parents’ marriage.

But right now she wanted nothing more for Lana to…

“I’m not…” she heard a cry in response.

They were all doomed…

First room was almost empty when not counting two huge laundry baskets and about a dozen of taps, what seemed to be a common shower.

“Strip off your clothes, leave them here and clean yourself up!” said one of the two guards that came with the girls inside.

They all looked at each other and then at the men, but obviously they would not relent.

It was either take a shower or be shot on spot.

Chloe tried not to think too much. Actually, she would really like a shower. So what that those guards here would watch? If she would find herself a corner she would end up covered by the others’ bodies and…

“Moving! Moving! We don’t have the whole day! Take a shower and when you’re done, go to the other room to put some clothes on!” The guard yelled and stood by the other door in the room.

Chloe didn’t wait to be told the third time. She walked to the laundry basket and took off her clothes. The rest seemed to follow her.

When they were all cleaned, they headed to the next room, where they got a simple pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

Behind the next door was a long corridor with chairs and at the end, the doctor’s room.

The examination was finally over.

Chloe had actually never been to a gynecologist before as she hadn’t needed any birth control and hadn’t been sick. So the first time in such a place and under such a reign of terror wasn’t pleasant at all. The only comfort was that the doctor started gently and when he was positive that she was still a virgin he kept being gentle.

“Left door, hon,” he said when she was finally free and stood by the two doors, not knowing which one to take.

“Oh,” she mumbled and pushed the left door open.

She found only one girl there.

And there had been about ten before her.

She quickly assumed that virgins were being separated from the rest.

“Hi, what’s your name?” she asked when she came closer to her.

The girl was also blond and about Chloe’s age.

“Kara,” she said, “yours?”

“Chloe. I’m from Metropolis, but I was abducted in Smallville.”

“I’m from Star City.”

“So, Kara… they’re separating us…”

“You heard. They pay more for a virgin,” Kara said and winced. “God, I am so scared!” she hid his face in her hands.

“Hey, hey… it’s ok, it’s gonna be ok…”

“No, it won’t!” the girl lamented. “Don’t you see? We’ll meet the same fate as the rest of them anyway!”

“But we have the advantage now. We still have to be trained, whatever that means. Let’s try to survive that, ok? Maybe there will be some opportunity to…”

“There won’t be,” she just said. “How could there? They’re all so sure of themselves. We know the guy’s name, we know what’s gonna happen to us. There’s no way out. There must’ve been hundreds of girls before us. They’re pros!”

Chloe just remained by Kara’s side and kept trying to sooth her.

Only two more girls joined them and then, when the examination was over, they were led to a huge room with ten beds and one bathroom.

They were just sitting there, waiting. The four of them.

None of the girls wanted to speak, so Chloe was just wandering around, examining every inch of the room and the bathroom. She found nothing. No way out. No weak points. Even the windows were high up, small and they all had bars.

After about two more hours two girls came back. They were sobbing, shaking and barely walking.

Chloe didn’t really wanted to know what happened to them, but she had to do everything in her power to help them.

So she scooted off her bed and go to them.

“Let me help you. How are you feeling?”

“HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE’RE FEELING?!” one of them screamed and ran to the bathroom. Chloe heard her heaving into the toilet.

The other one just recoiled from her touch and got to the first available bed. She sat on it, her knees brought to her chin, arms around them and she started to slowly moving forward and backwards.

Chloe felt completely numb. Just like her mind was turned off on all that cruelty that was happening under that roof.

She kept telling herself she had to be strong, but she didn’t know how long she would survive before she cracked.

The door opened again and Lana walked in.

“Lana!” Chloe yelled her name and got to her.

Her friends was sobbing hysterically and shaking with fear.

Only she, to the contrary of the previous girls Chloe had tried to hug, didn’t recoil from her. She just let Chloe guide her toward a bed right by the one the blond had picked for herself before and then, when Chloe made her sit down and put her arms around her, Lana’s body just went limp.

“Oh, Lana, honey, I’m so sorry…” Chloe kept stroking her hair.

“It was…” Lana started, her voice breaking, “it was… horrible, Chloe… it hurt so much… he was so…” she couldn’t speak for a long time and Chloe didn’t push. She didn’t even want to know what that man had done to Lana. “So many times… before he… before…” she couldn’t speak anymore.

“I heard his name…” Lana said after a long period of silence. Four girls had come back, less or more hysterical and out of it and all the beds were taken now. There was no one new coming through the door. “it’s Lionel…” Lana finished.

Lionel Luthor, Chloe made a mental note to herself. She would remember that name. She would expose that son of a bitch to the world and he would suffer.

A/N 1 I just wanted to say that that virgin/non virgin thing here isn’t, because I disapprove of having sex before marriage. Actually, I approve it one hundred percent and I wouldn’t wait as Chloe, but I really mean no offence to anyone. I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings with that story and I don’t want to condemn promiscuous life or the opposite. It was just necessary for the plot, so Chloe wouldn’t be forced to sex and I am sure none of you, my readers, wouldn’t want her to be raped. Oh, one more thing, it is true that in this world guys pay more for a virgin.

A/N 2 I apologize for the cruelty in this chapter, but as I promised I didn’t put anything descriptive here as I wouldn’t even like to write the details. I think it’s just as difficult as it gets. Sorry for moving too slow and sorry for no Lex yet, but I promise, we will get there. I hope you’ll stick around. The next chapter should move things.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Okay I'm all up to date now and out of tissues. That was so sad but really well written, I am glad that Chloe won't be forced.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Okay I'm all up to date now and out of tissues. That was so sad but really well written, I am glad that Chloe won't be forced.
    Well, you were gonna wait till tuesday... but I think I'l manage next update on Tuesday as tomorrow my Luthor story will probably be updated if i have time.

So, would you read chlex zombie?

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Well, you were gonna wait till tuesday... but I think I'l manage next update on Tuesday as tomorrow my Luthor story will probably be updated if i have time.

So, would you read chlex zombie?

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

I will have more tissues by then.

You write it and I will read it, but it wouldn't be something that would normally appeal to me ... but then again you can never know until you read something. If you are feeling inspired I say go for it.

Beautiful I just can't wait for Lex to rescue Chloe I'm happy because she is still a virgin, and for Lex. Haha. Oh, well. I'll be waiting for the update. Thank you!

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

I don't have anything against zombies. But I'd read your zombie fic even if I did because I like the way you write and I'm sure I'll always like whatever you write (except a Lexana fic because you already know I'm really jealous and only share Lex with Chloe lol)
    Great chapter
    I'm eager to find out how Lex will deal with all this thing
    Malu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information