+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey everybody! - I joined. ;)

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: Hey everybody! - I joined. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    Julie closed that section about 8 years ago I asked her to re-open it, but she said it was a Chlex site, and she decided she didn't want other pairings really featured (which I can understand), so she closed it. However, back then it was only just me asking, so perhaps if there is enough interest among Chlex fans who love the pairing, as well as those two with ending up with others, she'd bend. Doesn't hurt to ask or show interest

I can't think of a way to end any of my Chlean fics with Lex as the love interest. Dean's just too hot. It'd never be believable.

Yep, I actually just finished a chapter of TWSS and I'm working on the next one now (I'll post the completed one next week when I finish the entirety of the fic). I want that one in the Completed pile so badly. It was neglected on and off too many times, which is a shame with it being finished in my head and all. One of those things I'm forcing myself to do. Which is good for me Then I'll polish off Stupid Cupid and focus on Phantom - which is going to be epic by the way. Trust me.

I'll get a poll up tomorrow if no one else beats me to it. I think it'd be fun to see.
    I didn't know it was closed. But I really could read some hot Chlean fics lol
    I'm in, I'll ask Julie too. How can we do this, a thread? PM? Let me know

Ok, I see your point about Dean being hot as hell, so you could do a Chlex fic that after Lex being an ass (like he was in the real show) becomes a Chlean with a hot delicious ending. Kinda some of scifichick774's work with Bruce and Lucas. I can totally see it happening. *hint hint again*
    And maybe Julie would be happier if the non-Chlex fics had some Chlex or UST Chlex in them

I'm so happy you didn't give up on TWSS. Can't wait to read more
    And about Heeding the Call?

I'll be waiting for the poll.
    Malu

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Kinda wish Jules would open up the crossover section that would allow pairing Chloe with others - even though this is a Chlex board. A good deal of us like seeing her with other guys, but you know, I don't think any of us really like seeing Lex with anyone else. Hmmmm. We need a poll for that, so we can explore that concept a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Maybe you can post the non-chlex here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...er-gt-No-Chlex
    And you could write some Chlean with a hot Chlex ending *hint hint* I love your job and I bet it'd be amazing
    Julie closed that section about 8 years ago I asked her to re-open it, but she said it was a Chlex site, and she decided she didn't want other pairings really featured (which I can understand), so she closed it. However, back then it was only just me asking, so perhaps if there is enough interest among Chlex fans who love the pairing, as well as those two with ending up with others, she'd bend. Doesn't hurt to ask or show interest
    I didn't know it was closed. But I really could read some hot Chlean fics lol
    I'm in, I'll ask Julie too. How can we do this, a thread? PM? Let me know
    All you have to do is ask nicely

I've opened the non-Chlex fanfiction forum now, so you can post your stories

Yes, I did say no to the original request, but that was years ago, when Smallville was still on TV. Now Smallville has ended, and I see no point in keeping it closed
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    All you have to do is ask nicely

I've opened the non-Chlex fanfiction forum now, so you can post your stories

Yes, I did say no to the original request, but that was years ago, when Smallville was still on TV. Now Smallville has ended, and I see no point in keeping it closed
    YAY!!! Julie, you're the best!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!!
    Can I ask you something else??? When you have some time, please post the missing chapters from Bump in the Night??? I'm desperate to finish it
    lol
    Malu

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

YAY!!! Julie, you're the best!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!!
    Can I ask you something else??? When you have some time, please post the missing chapters from Bump in the Night??? I'm desperate to finish it
    lol
    You're very welcome

Of course! I haven't had time yet, RL has been HECTIC, but I'll get to the stories that are missing chapters that have been sent to me as soon as possible In the mean time, you can try PMing Lexie, and ask if she has the saved story with the missing chapters
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    You're very welcome

Of course! I haven't had time yet, RL has been HECTIC, but I'll get to the stories that are missing chapters that have been sent to me as soon as possible In the mean time, you can try PMing Lexie, and ask if she has the saved story with the missing chapters
    I'll PM her, I know she has because she said she sent you but I didn't think about asking her to send me... lol
    Thanks again
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
    Hey Chlexers! How are you all doing? New member here, though maybe some of you already know me! I definitely know some of you. Bekah and Dee for one.
    Indeed I do, and welcome to Chlexopolis! *huggles*

Oh, and I might also be an avid fanart manip maker, another reason for me to love non-canon Chloe ships. - So, if any of you ever have a fanart/manip request feel free to let me know.
    Will do!

For those who don't know my work, you can check some of it out here:
    http://chleansmile.livejournal.com/

and here:
    http://fuckyeahchloe-x-over.tumblr.com/

just so you can get an idea of what I'm capable of when it comes to manips making. I think so far Dee has set the challenge bar for me the highest.

I also dabble in fanfic writing and fanvid making, though those are more limited to Chloe/Supernatural, 'cause well, since Chloe/Supernatural was the first crossover I really got into and that also got me to check out Supernatural in the first place, it has a very special place in my heart.

I think that's it for now.

And I look forward to having lots of fun with you all.
    Ditto, and welcome once again!
    "I make my own destiny."

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDee View Post
    Indeed I do, and welcome to Chlexopolis! *huggles*

Will do!

Ditto, and welcome once again!

Heya! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Members

Welcome to the world of Chlex. Oh if we could live in this world!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information