+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everybody! - I joined. ;)

Hey everybody! - I joined. ;)

Hey Chlexers! How are you all doing? New member here, though maybe some of you already know me! I definitely know some of you. Bekah and Dee for one.

Anyway, Chlex has become my favorite Smallville Chloe pairing, which I think has a great deal to do with TPTB staying clear of them in a romantic sense. (They ruined (some more than others) every other couple I ever liked on the show for me.)

What else? Even though Chlex is the only Smallville pairing left that I ship (though I also have a soft spot for Chloe/Tess), I'm still a Chloe multi-shipper, more specifically I'm a bit of a Chloe crossovers fanatic and Chloe/Dean is my all time OTP, though the people who know me, know THAT.

Oh, and I might also be an avid fanart manip maker, another reason for me to love non-canon Chloe ships. - So, if any of you ever have a fanart/manip request feel free to let me know.

For those who don't know my work, you can check some of it out here:
    http://chleansmile.livejournal.com/

and here:
    http://fuckyeahchloe-x-over.tumblr.com/

just so you can get an idea of what I'm capable of when it comes to manips making. I think so far Dee has set the challenge bar for me the highest.

I also dabble in fanfic writing and fanvid making, though those are more limited to Chloe/Supernatural, 'cause well, since Chloe/Supernatural was the first crossover I really got into and that also got me to check out Supernatural in the first place, it has a very special place in my heart.

I think that's it for now.

And I look forward to having lots of fun with you all.

Re: Hey everybody! - I joined. ;)

Hello, fellow Supernatural fan! I finally caved and watched this show (the first five seaons so far) recently after avoiding it for a few years. Isn't it awesome? Also, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my opinion that TPTB choosing not to pursue a Chlex plotline in the show was actually a good thing.

Have a good time on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheliana View Post
    Hello, fellow Supernatural fan! I finally caved and watched this show (the first five seaons so far) recently after avoiding it for a few years. Isn't it awesome?
    Yes! It is! One of my all time favorite shows! Though only the first 5 seasons, while I still love my boys in the later seasons I'm not the biggest fan of the storylines.

Also, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my opinion that TPTB choosing not to pursue a Chlex plotline in the show was actually a good thing.
    *high five* We're clearly the smart ones.

Have a good time on this site!
    Thanks! And I think I just might.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar
    Hi!!! Welcome to NS
    I'm already following your tumblr and I'm going to you lj
    I like Chloe/Dean fics. I prefer when there's Chlex there too, but just Chloe/Dean is good too.
    I can see Chloe with Lex, Dean, Bruce and Lucas... even with Sam
    But I can't stand Lex with anybody else but Chloe

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Hi!!! Welcome to NS
    I like Chloe/Dean fics. I prefer when there's Chlex there too, but just Chloe/Dean is good too.
    And Chloe with Oliver I like too... forgot to mention it
    Last edited by Julie; 26th February 2013 at 09:14.
    Malu

No charge for awesomeness

HI!!!!! So glad to have you here. I'm familiar with your work from Fina's journal. You do some brilliant stuff.

Welcome to the best place on the planet for Chlex.

I've written a Chlean fic, and I'm currently working on a Chlamon fic at the moment, although it's currently not posted anywhere. Mostly because I haven't decided whether or not I'm leaving it as a one-shot or not.

Kinda wish Jules would open up the crossover section that would allow pairing Chloe with others - even though this is a Chlex board. A good deal of us like seeing her with other guys, but you know, I don't think any of us really like seeing Lex with anyone else. Hmmmm. We need a poll for that, so we can explore that concept a bit more.

Anywho, so happy you are here
    Last edited by ChloeLovesLex; 22nd February 2013 at 05:18.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    HI!!!!! So glad to have you here. I'm familiar with your work from Fina's journal. You do some brilliant stuff.

I've written a Chlean fic, and I'm currently working on a Chlamon fic at the moment, although it's currently not posted anywhere. Mostly because I haven't decided whether or not I'm leaving it as a one-shot or not.

Kinda wish Jules would open up the crossover section that would allow pairing Chloe with others - even though this is a Chlex board. A good deal of us like seeing her with other guys, but you know, I don't think any of us really like seeing Lex with anyone else. Hmmmm. We need a poll for that, so we can explore that concept a bit more.

Maybe you can post the non-chlex here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...er-gt-No-Chlex
    And you could write some Chlean with a hot Chlex ending *hint hint* I love your job and I bet it'd be amazing
    Will you finish your WIP? I hope so
    And I think the poll thing'd really interesting
    Malu

No charge for awesomeness

Maybe you can post the non-chlex here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...er-gt-No-Chlex
    And you could write some Chlean with a hot Chlex ending *hint hint* I love your job and I bet it'd be amazing
    Will you finish your WIP? I hope so
    And I think the poll thing'd really interesting
    Julie closed that section about 8 years ago I asked her to re-open it, but she said it was a Chlex site, and she decided she didn't want other pairings really featured (which I can understand), so she closed it. However, back then it was only just me asking, so perhaps if there is enough interest among Chlex fans who love the pairing, as well as those two with ending up with others, she'd bend. Doesn't hurt to ask or show interest

I can't think of a way to end any of my Chlean fics with Lex as the love interest. Dean's just too hot. It'd never be believable.

Yep, I actually just finished a chapter of TWSS and I'm working on the next one now (I'll post the completed one next week when I finish the entirety of the fic). I want that one in the Completed pile so badly. It was neglected on and off too many times, which is a shame with it being finished in my head and all. One of those things I'm forcing myself to do. Which is good for me Then I'll polish off Stupid Cupid and focus on Phantom - which is going to be epic by the way. Trust me.

I'll get a poll up tomorrow if no one else beats me to it. I think it'd be fun to see.

Hi!!! Welcome to NS
    Thanks!

Oh, a tumblr follower. Yay! Glad you seem to like my humble attempts at fanart making.

Lex sure makes for some extra spice in any fic, I think he's my favorite Chloe enemy, if that makes any sense. Can you ship a pairing as enemies?? 'Cause that's me when it comes to Chlex, added with a truckload of sexual innuendos, when the fic is a crossover/semi-crossover(= i.e. a Smallville/Batman crossover 'cause well, they're from the same fictional universe). When it's just Smallville I want Chloe to get Lex and Tess and take over the world, maybe have a HOT triangle situation in the midst of it just 'cause triangles make everything better *sarcasm*, though joke aside in this case it actually would.

Can anybody sense that I have issues with the show??

Chloe/Dean and Chloe/Bruce!!!! My top two ships! I best-friend/sisters-in-law ship Chloe/Sam, for anything romantic I ship Chloe/Dean WAY too much to be able to fully get behind Chloe/Sam, though they do make for freaking HOT fanart!

Haha, I'm the same! I can multi-ship Chloe, (though the more I fall for Chloe/Dean, and I keep falling further, if that's even possible, the fewer the other ships become), but I just can't really ship Dean or Bruce with anybody else and Lex I just can't picture with anybody else in a romantic sense, (unless I start crossover shipping him too...), maybe because I feel like all the other ships would have to be way too sappy for my taste to make sense, except maybe Clex and that's out because I'm not really a Clark fan.

I used to like Chlollie, but for various reasons I don't anymore. At least not in a romantic way, and I have always preferred them as friends. Though I love(d) the Allison-Justin onscreen chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex

Oh, from Fina's journal? Wow, okay, didn't expect that one.

Thanks for the compliment though, I do my best.

Don't remind me of all the things I still have in the works/promised somebody, fics and vids alike...
    Last edited by SunnyD; 22nd February 2013 at 20:47.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Welcome. It is always good to see new fans posting.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information