+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Spanking of Chloe Sullivan (NC-17) Completed 2nd February 2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

The Spanking of Chloe Sullivan (NC-17) Completed 2nd February 2013

The Spanking of Chloe Sullivan-Luthor

Rating: NC 17
    Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing to do with Smallville.
    Potential spoilers: None
    Summary: Basically just what the title says. This is a bonus of Interrogation which is a bonus of Espionage. Somehow Lex threatened to spank Chloe at some point and it sort of spiralled out of control. Anyway, this was demanded by two reviewers so here it is. I was going to PM it to them but then I thought that it would be more fun to post it here with that title just to see who would click on it to read it. I love that little bit at the bottom of the screen.

Dedicated to trckyrcky!

*Snippet One*

“Are you ready Chloe?” Lex inquired politely.

Chloe looked up at him, her eyes wide and innocent. It sounded as if he were just asking her whether she was ready to leave the meeting with him, maybe had forgotten about their deal. She looked into his eyes, fat chance!

His gaze was teasing and smug as one would expect considering that he had the upper hand, but there was something else there. It was penetrating, he was trying to see into her brain and tell whether or not this was really something that she really wanted. She could see the question in his eyes and thought that her heart had just grown like the Grinch’s. This wasn’t just about winning to him, it was about trust.

She had never expected him to actual give in to her; if she had she would never have made the bet. She had always just meant to torture him with the idea of it, so that from now on every time the idea entered his head he would know that it was only his own stubbornness that was preventing it. Now that he had the upper hand Lex could easily have used it, he could have made it so that she couldn’t back down, had his wicked way with her and thoroughly enjoyed it. Having laid down the challenge, Chloe wouldn’t have back out of it. But here he was, giving her the chance to do so.

Chloe wasn’t going to back down, not because she didn’t want to look weak in front of him or because the challenge had been her idea but because he clearly loved her so much and she wanted to show him that she felt the same way and that she trusted him never to hurt her.

“Of course”, she replied in an equally casual manner, hoping that he couldn’t tell that her heart had started to beat a little faster.

Lex’s eyes widened slightly in surprise but he did his best to cover it up. He was about to ask her if she was sure when he stopped himself, she wouldn’t have said yes if she hadn’t been. He watched her as she placed the pages back in her folder, slipped it into her bag and then got up.

He admired the sway of her hips as she walked over to him, and asked him seemingly unconcernedly, “Where?”

Chloe noticed his gaze on her hips and hoped that he didn’t realise that her knees were almost knocking together as she walked. She trusted him, sure but that did not mean that she was quite ready for this. She hoped that he would say the bedroom so that at least she would have a few minutes respite but if he wanted to do it, if want to give her a, oh it was no use she couldn’t even think it. If he wanted to do that to her right there and then then she would let him.

She didn’t take her eyes off his face lest he take it as sign that she wasn’t sure, but out of the corner of her eyes she could see the large table. Would he bend her over it? There weren’t that many other options in that room, all of the chairs had arms so that wouldn’t work but over the back of one of the …

“The bedroom”, Lex answered definitely. It was the only room where he could guarantee that there were no cameras. If his independent, strong willed wife was willing to allow him to take these liberties with her then he was the only one – other than her of course – who was ever going to know about them. He wouldn’t have her reputation ruined because of this or have people thinking that she was weak. She wasn’t, even if knowing this didn’t stop him from wanting to protect her from the world.

Chloe smiled at him. Good, she would get the few minutes she needed to go through with this as she should. She could still see the slight question in his eyes, he wanted to be sure. Oddly enough that look, that caring made her even more certain than she had been before.

She leant down placing a hand on strong arm and brushed her lips against his cheek gently, then whispered, “I’m sure baby, I trust you”. With that she straightened back up, grasped his hand in hers and led the way back to their bedroom. As their fingers linked she realised for the first time how large his hands truly were, why had she never noticed that before? They were very large, very masculine, very capable hands which would soon be … she tried not to think about it. It was suddenly getting very hot in the White House. She would have to talk to the staff later about maintaining the heating system; there shouldn’t be variations in the climate control like this.

They were only one hallway away from their room now. Once they were in there she knew that their roles would change. Once inside she would pretend to put up a fight and protest about his treatment of her and her poor behind, just as he would pretend to be indifferent to her pleas and really want to punish her. But for now she could be completely honest with herself. She wasn’t being coerced into this in any way. This was her idea, her decision from the start and she was leading the way.

As she did so noticed some of the staff going about their business and couldn’t help but blush, she wondered whether they could tell what was about to happen. She knew logically that there was no way that they could. But still it bothered her just a little.

Chloe felt Lex’s thumb brush against her palm, the way that he always did when they were holding hands and he thought that she needed a bit of comfort or reassurance. This wouldn’t do, he had to be certain of her decision. She made sure to swing her hips provocatively and thought that she heard him growl, probably imaging what he was going to do to her. She was having a hard time not doing the same. It wouldn’t be the first time that they had role played, or been a little rough, or even that he had slapped her ass but this was different. She could feel her flesh tingling at the thought.

She could see their bedroom door looming up in front of them, only a few meters away from them now. She slipped the key out of her pocket mainly to give herself something to do. She knew that when they got there everything would change. Her knees felt slightly weak and it seemed to take forever to reach the door even though she was sure that she had not slowed her pace.

When they finally did Chloe’s fingers fumbled with the lock, she felt Lex come up behind her reaching around her to take the key and slip it into the lock and turn it without any difficulty. She enjoyed the sensation of his warm, strong body against hers for a few seconds. She always liked being close to him, snuggled up next to his broad chest with his strong arms wrapped around her. It was a very pleasant way to wake up in the morning. She had always gone for men with nice arms as they were very nice to cuddle, but now she wasn’t sure that this attribute would be so preferable in other positions.

She looked up at him over her shoulder, his eyes were filled with warmth and tenderness, then the door swung open.

“Get inside”, his voice was low and emotionless.

Chloe felt a thrill shoot through her as she entered their bedroom and heard the door close.

TBC
    Last edited by HotCrossedBunny; 3rd February 2013 at 17:13.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: The Spanking of Chloe Sullivan (NC-17) Posted 30th January 2013

EEK!!! The anticipation is killing me.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Smile Re: The Spanking of Chloe Sullivan (NC-17) Posted 30th January 2013

I absolutely need another update!

NS Full Member

Oh I can't wait to see what happen next. Thank you so much for the dedication. I love that Lex loves Chloe so much that he will not humiliate her in public. I hope Chloe have a little teddy on for the spanking.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

OMG Please more
    Malu

A/N: Thank-you for all of the lovely reviews. Resists the urge to note the comparisons between what you guys said and Chloe's current predicament.

Lex had allowed himself to be led back to their bedroom, excitement bubbling up within him with every step that they took. He tried to ignore the way that her hips swayed as she walked and the curve of her bottom through her pencil skirt. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that she might still back down. As they reached the door he could sense her nervousness, this was the final hurdle, would she shy away? She tried to open the door and he grinned. She was certain.

He opened the door and gave the order. He heard her breath hitch at his change in tone and saw her pupils dilate. His grin changed to a smirk.

Chloe sauntered into the room as he closed and locked the door behind him.

“So”, she asked as she turned around to face him, “where do you want me?”

Lex suppressed his urge to rush to her, he was in charge of this little scenario and she would have to wait for him. He leant back against the door and looked her up and down possessively; she had long ago outgrown her tendency to squirm when he stared at her. They both knew that he found her to be perfect

He perused her form. Her hair was tied back in a bun and she wore an extremely fitted black jacket and pencil skirt with stockings and stilettos. The only spots of colour in her outfit were her turquoise blouse and jewellery.

“Let your hair down”, he ordered her and was pleased to see that she obeyed, removing the clips holding her hair in place and threw them to the side before ruffling her hair sexily, “Better?”

He just nodded.

Lex made her wait a few more seconds before continuing, “Now your jacket”. It came off with equal rapidity.

He licked his lips, “And the blouse”. This took a few seconds due to the number of buttons but soon it joined the pile on the floor. He wanted to tell her to get rid of the skirt next but waited a minute; he wanted to feel her through it first.

He moved over to her and snaked his arms around to fondle her behind as he pulled her to him. Chloe moaned as his lips captured her own and her breasts squashed against his chest. His hands teased her through the fabric and she wrapped her arms around his neck. This was ridiculous, only a few minutes ago she had been hoping for a reprieve so that she could get herself together, now she was just desperate for him to get on with it. She felt as if she were about to jump out of her skin, the uncertainty was killing her.

As if he could read her mind, Lex pinched her bottom, making her gasp and used the opportunity to pull away from her.

“Take your skirt off”, he ordered her and went to sit on their bed.

Chloe took a deep breath, still a little stunned from his kiss.

“Now Chloe”, there was more bite to his command this time.

She jumped and, facing him, reached behind her to unzip her skirt. She went slightly slower than strictly necessary; she couldn’t help it, that was always her reaction to being given orders, if she did actually obey then she would do so reluctantly even if it was something she actually wanted to do.

Lex just raised an eyebrow at her. This was really the time that she decided to test him? Well he could wait, he could use a few moments to remind himself of what he was supposed to be doing. After that kiss his thoughts were a little more than NC-17.

When she finally dropped the skirt, he licked his lips. Her perfect breasts were encased in a turquoise bra and she had on a matching pantie set. Her tan stockings set off her look perfectly and he was always a fan of stilettos.

“Come over here”.

Chloe sashayed over to stand between his legs and he reached out to squeeze her breasts, as he spoke to her, “I think that we need to have a very serious discussion wife.”

She made a noise in the back of her throat.

“About obeying your husband, the President of the United States, the leader of the free world”, his voice was thick.

Chloe moaned a little, that wasn’t good enough.

He pinched her nipples, “Pay attention or I will have to teach you some manners”.

She pretended to be affronted. “I won’t stand for this”, she warned him. They both knew that she was playing; if he had really spoken to her like that she would have slapped him rather than allowing him to continue to touch her.

“No, you’re damned right you won’t. You will lie across my knee of this”, Lex finally let her know how this was going to happen.

“I most certainly will not”, her tone was haughty but he noticed that her breathing quickened and her lips parted slightly.

He smirked and rose to his feet so that he loomed over her, one hand went around her waist. They were so close that she could feel his hot breath on her face, “Oh, you most certainly will and what’s more you will lie there and take everything that you have got coming to you”.

With that, he sat down and hauled her across his lap.

“Oh”, Chloe let out a mew of protest as her torso ended up on their bed quite comfortably whilst her ass lay across his lap and her legs dangled. She wriggled a little to get more comfy; she had a feeling that she was going to be there for quite a while. As she did so she heard a groan coming from Lex and so decided to do it again before feeling his hands on her hips moving her the way that he wanted her so that her bottom was completely exposed. He wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her in place.

“No Lex, you can’t do this, I won’t allow it”, Chloe said, feeling that she should probably be putting up more of a protest. In response Lex caressed her cheeks through her French cut panties, those wouldn’t provide much protection.

Chloe moaned and tried to wiggle slightly once again only to find that Lex’s arm around her waist effectively stopped that, although she could still move her legs. She planted her toes firmly on the floor and tried to her raise her hips into his petting He chuckled and stroked her down her thighs and back up again.

“Anyone would think that you were looking forward to this”, he teased her.

“Bastard”, she threw back at him.

“I would consider your current position before throwing around words like that”, Lex advised her as his fingers brushed in between her legs. They both knew that she was just egging him on at this point but he wasn’t going to give into her. This would start when he was ready.

He watched her perfect creamy flesh shiver under his touch.

“It really is a shame that such a perfect ass should suffer because of your smart mouth, I think that I will have to find something to occupy it once I am done punishing you”, he suggested mildly. Chloe bit her lip to stop herself from reminding him that he would have to bloody start to ever finish. Not only was she now anxious but turned on as hell. If he didn’t stop caressing her like that she was going to come long before he ever spanked her.

Lex took a deep breath, it was time to start. He knew that, he couldn’t make her wait much longer. He had been dying to do this to her for years but now that the moment was upon them he was worried that he might actually hurt her, something he had never intended.

He raised his hand and brought it down against her firm curve of her ass and almost groaned as he did so. That was pathetic! It had come out as barely a pat; he had never been a wimp before.

“Pussy”, Chloe accused. “If that is all that you have got then I can see why you put it off for so long. You might as well have let Clark take ov … Ouch!” she yelped as his hand came down a second time, not as hard as yesterday’s one off but certainly more than effective.

Before Chloe could get another word out the next had fallen on her other cheek, eliciting a gasp this time.

That noise sent a jolt through Lex, he wanted to make her make that noise again. Satisfied that he now knew what would elicit a gasp without risking more than stinging her, he continued at a steady pace. Chloe’s hips began to wriggle as much as they could and her legs squirmed as a very definite warmth started to build up and spread to her core - which she tried to rub against his knee whenever possible. As she did this the tempo increased slightly until after a full five minutes, Chloe was desperate and panting.

“Please Lex”, she whimpered.

“Please what?” He asked as if he had no idea that she was in any fix. He knew that she couldn’t see his face but he kept it as innocent as possible as he continued to let his knee rub against her and to slip in the odd inappropriate caress every couple of spanks.

“Please make me come”, she asked and was rewarded with a much harder slap to the most sensitive part of her posterior. “Oh”, she groaned; it had done nothing to lessen her arousal. If anything it had increased it, his hand had been so near where she wanted it.

“Make you come?” He asked in a completely feigned tone of disbelief. “You might not have noticed but you are being punished wife, and quite deservedly so I might add. I don’t think that there should be any talk of you coming”, he waited for a second before adding, “you cannot possibly be turned on my such rough, brutish treatment”.

“Well it might help if you didn’t keep feeling me up”, Chloe shot back before she could think better of it. Her impertinence earned her another particularly stinging smack this time to her upper thigh. He then rested his hand on her behind, rubbing it apparently absentmindedly. The sting vanished only to be replaced by pure, warm arousal.

“Lex”, she pleaded.

“I don’t know Chloe, I am very disappointed that you are not taking your punishment seriously”, his finger ran along the crack of her behind, “you really do deserve this”.

“I know”, she agreed.

“In fact, you deserve a far sounder spanking than the one I have just given you”. An evil plan began to brew.

“Probably, but please Lex”, her tone sounded almost anguished from the need coursing through her veins.

“I don’t know Chloe”, he pretended to think for a moment. “I think that you really need your spanking to continue, I don’t think that you have quite learned your lesson yet”.

“Okay, okay continue my spanking, spank me harder, use your belt, take me to task any time you want but please Lex put your fucking fingers against my sodding clit and rub, please”, she begged really desperate at this point as his fingers walked their way down between her legs.

Lex smirked, that was better than he had ever hoped for.

He looked down at her for a moment; he could around the panties that she was a little pink but could certainly take more. He had no intention of ever using his belt on her, that would cause welts but the scientist in him liked the idea of experimentation. It he could find a nice bendy plastic ruler or something else with lots of give, he could try them out see which was better – by which he meant, which one made her squirm and come faster. This opportunity was far too good to pass up.

Fingers only a few inches from where she wanted them he said pensively, “Such a naughty girl. Beg some more”, he heard her moan. “Tell me that you deserve this, that you need it and you have done fairly regularly ever since you made that toupee comment. That it was very wrong of you to keep putting yourself in danger and making me worry about you. Tell me about how much you wanted it and how much you are looking forward to getting your just deserts”.

“Lex, I beg you. I know that I have been very very bad making your worry”, she really did feel bad about that bit, “and being so naughty. I was unforgivably rude when I made fun of your sexy bald head and deserved to be spanked, in fact maybe that was why I did it maybe I was just goading you”, she gasped as his finger caressed her lightly.

She certainly had been goading him just to see what would happen but spanking had never occurred to her at that point in time. It would however figure in her dreams that night along with that episode in the barn, she was fairly sure.

Chloe tried to move against his hand but he removed it, she groaned. “I want you to spank me hard, I want you leave me sore so that I remember you every time I sit down for the rest of the day”, she said even though she was certain that she wouldn’t be leaving the bedroom that day, “I want, no need to feel your hand against my … ah”

Lex slipped his fingers inside her panties and teased her clit.

“Oh God yes”, she thrust back against his hand, desperate for the friction. His other hand left her waist in favour of reaching underneath her to pinch her nipples. He gave her exactly what she needed until she could feel the tension coiling within her. One more second and she would … she yelped.

Lex’s arm was back firmly around her middle and he had brought his hand down sharply against her backside.

“Lex, please you promised”.

“I think that you will find that your exact words were ‘continue my spanking, spank me hard, use your belt, take me to task any time you want but please Lex put your fucking fingers against my sodding clit and rub’”, he grinned evilly, as only a Luthor could. “The part about making you come wasn’t in that sentence and therefore, not part of our accord”.

“No”, Chloe shouted in frustration and she tried to reach around to pleasure herself, even in this position she was fairly certain that she could just about manage. She heard Lex taking off his belt …

TBC

Wow! Wow! I want more!!!

As the actress said the bishop. Or Chloe to Lex in this case.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Ohhhhhh.... LOL!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

A/N: Thank-you to everyone who is still reading this. As always, reviews are extremely appreciated!

Chloe felt both of wrists being bound together by Lex’s belt and attached to the headboard. Then he moved her so that she was only over one knee, his other leg clamped down over her own so that she couldn’t even kick – something she had seemed to enjoy doing throughout the last portion of her punishment. She buried her head into the soft covers as she realised that there was no way to get out of this, well that wasn’t true, she could just tell him that she wasn’t playing anymore and wanted to be let go and he would do it. But she wouldn’t.

She felt her panties being pulled gently down her legs and Lex began to spank her again. He was only slightly harder on her this time and made up for it by stopping after every tenth spank to rub away the sting. Chloe only made it through three sessions before she came with a little whimper which even her biting down hard on her lip couldn’t hold back.

“Good girl”, Lex murmured and ran a hand through her hair and down her back. “I think that you have learned your lesson except for one minor point”, and with that he proceeded to lay ten smacks - each with enough force to send her shooting off his knee if he hadn’t been holding on to her - at lightning speed across her ass. Somehow ensuring that every single one landed in exactly the same place, right on the most tender sit spot. “Don’t ever mention Clark in our bedroom again”.

By the time that he was done Chloe was biting her lip to stop from begging him to stop, by the third spank she had been sure that she could endure no more but had had no choice – other than asking him to stop – but to take the last seven scorching swats. She found herself being very glad that Lex had never actually meant to punish her. It was the first time that tears had pricked her eyes that day.

“I won’t”, she promised breathlessly, as she blinked the moisture back. It wasn’t so bad now that he had stopped; the pain ebbed remarkably quickly leaving a deep throbbing.

She felt Lex lean across her to the bedside table and take her bottle of hand lotion. She heard him open it and pour some of the liquid into his palm and rub it in. As she knew that he didn’t give a damn whether his hands were moisturised and asked, “Is your hand sore?”

“A little, but not as bad as your behind I’ll warrant”, he said conversationally. “It really is a nice shade of pink you know. Or is it red”.

“Meany”, she complained.

He grinned, “Now now considering your position I would be a little more pleasant. Anyone would think that you hadn’t ask for this”.

“Yes, well right now I would like some sex please”, she announced. “I could kiss it and make you feel all better”. She reminded him of his decision to use her mouth later.

“That would be nice, maybe in a minute I have something else to do first”.

Chloe buried her face back in the covers; she had thought that the spanking was over. She gritted her teeth, hoping that it wouldn’t be as hard as the last dose – although she supposed that she had brought that on herself.

“Oh God Lex, oh yes”, she whimpered as he finally caved and massaged the lotion into her with one hand and released her hands with the other. God help her she was sopping wet again.

“You didn’t really think that I could be that cruel did you?” Lex asked as he continued making her forget all about everything except his fingers.

Chloe shook her head into the bedspread and gurgled something in response, too far gone now for words. She was passed caring about anything except getting gratification as quickly as possible. For once Lex didn’t tease her thinking that she had had enough of that so far today and began to rub her clit.

She attempted to move and he unclamped her legs so that she could spread them further and thrust against him as he slid in the first finger. Chloe gave a yell as she finally got the desired contact. He inserted another finger and Chloe’s hands balled in the sheets. She wasn’t going to be able to last much longer. He made a come hither motion and Chloe screamed. Lex smirked as he stroked her through her contractions before releasing her.

Shakily Chloe lifted herself off the bed and onto the floor, resting on her knees. Smirk still firmly in place he began to lick her juices from his fingers slowly.

Chloe licked her lips and reached out to fondle him through his trousers. “You don’t have to”, he said although he was already rock hard. He was relieved to see that there were still no tears, he had been worried for a minute when he had given her the final few licks.

“But I want to, I promised to kiss it better after all”, she smiled wickedly as she slipped her hands into his trousers.

Lex groaned. It was the work of moments for her to get his trousers and boxers off and to take him into her mouth. She licked, and sucked, and nibbled, and moaned, and massaged, and stroked until he sure that he wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore.

“In my lap, baby”, he managed to get out. She pounced on him; before he knew it she was straddling him and working to position him inside her.

“So”, he asked stroking her hair, “have you learnt your lesson?”

“Oh yes Lex, I will be sure to be a lot naughtier in future”.

“I love you”.

~*~

A month later …

Chloe sat in the presidential bedroom waiting for Lex, he was supposed to have left the meeting over an hour ago but the staff informed her that he still had not left. She turned on her laptop and spied on the meeting through her hidden cameras. She growled, it wasn’t even an important meeting. The agreement had already been decided, they were just stringing it out to make up for the bruising settlement that Lex had dragged out of them, with help from the damning information which Chloe had dug up on them. It was a shame that she couldn’t just make up some emergency to scare them into signing and running.

The Luthor smirk toyed about her lips, she couldn’t make up an emergency … but she could invent one. Chloe began to type furiously. Within a few seconds the White House was filled with the sound of alarms ringing.

She clapped her hands with glee as she saw the cowards sign the agreement and run out of the door, Lex just sat there impassively – the President of the United States could not allow himself to appear flustered by anything. He would soon be by her side, she had had the entire night planned although she thought, as she saw someone bring a laptop to him to show him what the sirens were about, those plans were probably about to change.

Chloe did not need to be able to see the screen to know what Lex was seeing. She wondered if he would enjoy the newly redesigned bald eagle motif on all of the pentagon’s system, from the expression on his face he was torn between laughter and annoyance. He ordered the sirens to be turned off.

He looked directly into the hidden camera – Chloe gasped as she saw this on her screen, he wasn’t supposed to know about those - as he informed his fretting staff, “Don’t worry I recognise the miscreant’s handiwork, I will contact with them from my private chambers, this sort of thing needs to be handled personally. It will be put right within ten minutes, and then I will get to the bottom of this”.

Chloe shifted on the bed as she heard those words. She hadn’t been planning on spanking being part of that night’s entertainment but had had to do something to get him to their bedroom as quickly as possible and out of that stupid meeting. Really, he had forced her hand. She couldn’t be held responsible for what her lust for him had led her to do; although she had a feeling that Lex wouldn’t see it that way. That familiar thrill shot through her.

The staff still looked a little worried, had it been the Russians? The Chinese?

“Don’t worry. The situation just needs a firm hand”. He was still looking directly at Chloe through the power of technology. She felt her heart flutter as she saw him gather his affects and get up to leave. “You wouldn’t have a good ruler I can borrow, would you? I appear to have misplaced mine”, he asked his secretary but smirked at the camera.

“Oh dear”, Chloe gulped. She really should have thought this out better. Maybe turning the Bald Eagle pink, giving it eyelashes and a big bow on its head wasn’t the best idea, she thought of being spanked again by the President … or maybe it had been a very good idea.

Less than a minute later Lex stood in front of their bed staring down at her. His wife was lying on her stomach on their bed with her laptop open in front of her and her feet resting on the pillows. She was clad only in his favourite black teddy which did very little to hide the lushness of her curves, in particular that of her derriere. He also had a very nice view down her top as her weight was supported on her elbows, pushing her cleavage together as she brushed the ends of her golden with her old-fashioned wooden hair brush. She looked up at him innocently.

“Hello darling, is something wrong?”

The End

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information