+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SexyChlo.com (NC17) finished: 04/02/2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: SexyChlo.com (NC17) upadated: 03/02/2013

I didn't understand what happened, why the fic is gone
    But I was liking it, even if it had sexual abuse in the past I don't really care as long as she has a happy ending and can heal you know?
    I'm a lawyer, I know bad things happen and can't really be avoided but I like to know that people can heal, can move on, can use the bad experiences to do good things
    I read lots of dark fics around here and I don't get offended by them.
    I don't know exactly what happens on 50 shades but I don't want to read because I heard it's a romance with some smut and I can have this here with characters I really like and care about
    Malu

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    I didn't understand what happened, why the fic is gone
    But I was liking it, even if it had sexual abuse in the past I don't really care as long as she has a happy ending and can heal you know?
    I'm a lawyer, I know bad things happen and can't really be avoided but I like to know that people can heal, can move on, can use the bad experiences to do good things
    I read lots of dark fics around here and I don't get offended by them.
    I don't know exactly what happens on 50 shades but I don't want to read because I heard it's a romance with some smut and I can have this here with characters I really like and care about
    Don't worry. The story isn't gone permamently, I just need to shape it into something else. Something I feel comfortable writing. The first part will stay and then I will add another and that will be it. Sorry, if you're disappointed, but I have to do this.

And about 50 shades of Grey it's not only smut it's completeky sado maso. That man is doing horrible things to this young student and she SPOILER lives with his happily ever after as he had bad childhood that prompted his behavior. Stupid. No moral. And I just read the summary from curiosity.

A/N I really apologize for doing it to this fic, but I have to.
    Here it is the second, last part.
    I did my best.

NOW

Lex lays in his bed, can’t sleep. This night is like any other. That day has been like every single day for six months now.

He thinks how it all started. He reminds himself the very first night he saw her on that blog on the Internet. He will probably never be ok. She will never be ok. Their wounds will always be there to hunt them, but they are in this together. He is her strength as she is his. He’s been hurt by her, but she’s been hurt far worse by the Luthors.
    The door to Lex’s bedroom opens and he thinks he dreams.

“Lex?” he hears her voice so quiet that has difficulties with catching it.

“Chloe?” He sits on his bed, looks at her standing in the door. “What is it, Chloe?”

“I…” She’s nervous, he can tell. She’s just standing there in her nigh gown, playing with her fingers. “I… I decided…” she finally utters.

“You decided what?” he asks carefully as not to scare her away.

Is this really happening? Has she really…

“Yes,” her voice sounds more sure now. She also nods her head.

Then she makes a few steps and she is there, by the side of his bed.

“If you’re ready, too.”

“I am. I am always ready, my love.”

He reaches his hands to her and she lands in his arms.

He knows he has to be gentle with her, but he can do this. He’s been waiting for this moment way too long. He’s been so patient. He has never pushed her.

That is love.

She understands it.

He understands it.

“You know… it will never go away. I will still be broken in couple of years, but I think I am ready. We can be together now. In every sense.”

“I am broken too, my love,” he whispers to her and caresses her cheek. She closes her eyes in pleasure. “I know we can go through life together.”

“I believe it, too,” she nods again, tears in her eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

So he kisses her and she kisses him back. First gently, their lips barely touching, then more passionate.

He knows he has to be gentle with her the whole time. At least now. Then maybe they will finally get to the right place.

The pain and wounds will never go away. The scars will remain.

But they will love each other. They will have each other and only that matters for them.

He gently undresses her, pays attention to keep kissing her, to keep caressing her body.

When his hands come in touch with her nipples she moans softly.

Lex is relieved that she is still sure they can do this.

He is very hard, but he forces himself to take a proper care of her. To show her he is not a brute, he will not hurt her, he will only give her love.

He‘s above her now, they are both naked, her arms around his neck, her hands stroking his bald scalp.

“Chloe?” he voices a question and she nodes again.

At her confirmation he finally slides himself home.

They are one now. They are moving in a slow rhythm. Their breaths accelerated.

“Are you… ok?” Lex asks again and the care and love in his voice cause Chloe to cry. “Chloe…”

“No, it’s fine,” she assures him, “it’s fine. You’ve been so sweet. I love you so much. I trust you, Lex. We can do this. We can finally start a normal relationship.”

Lex feels another wave of relief washing over him. She loves him back. She trusts him. They can be together. He repeats in his mind as a mantra as he makes love to her.

It doesn’t mean it will get easier, but they will get through life together. They are victors.

Chloe clings to him, she finds her rhythm, she gives up to the pleasure.

She comes around him.

Lex moans, he can’t really hold on much longer and she really wishes she could give her more.

“It’s ok, my love. I’m not going anywhere. You can let go. We have plenty of time. We have the future. I know how long you’ve been waiting for that.”

So he listens…

The past will still be there in ten years. The scars will remain.

But they will do this.

They will get through this together.

When she sleeps in his arms, sated, satisfied, peaceful, he thinks.

He lets those memories into his head one last time before he will finally listen to her and start his new life with her.

It’s his catharsis.

Lex found her the fifth day.

She’d already managed to have sex with a woman and then with some man.

Fortunately, he finally found her, because she, as he found out some time later, was about to do this in front of a camera with a couple of men. Not just one.

Lex pretended to bump into her in the city and then was shocked with how hard she came onto him.

Restless nights of watching her naked on those videos, wishing he was the one with her and that there was no camera, had done itself. Now Lex was really craving for her, but kept himself at bay.

Only when he walked her home and she started kissing him and then invited him in and started touching him… he was too far gone. She went on him far too strong.

They went to bed. She stripped him and let him fuck her.

He didn’t even think.

He was stupid.

Forgetting about the real reason of his visit was the biggest mistake of his life as the next morning he woke up alone in a completely empty house.

She left a note.

The last, fifth video had been published, but it was different than she’d initially intended.

It was titled: Bald Billionaire in Bed.

She screwed him over. Fucked him.

Just like he’d fucked her the previous night.

He was finished in the business world and right that instance knew he would either spend the next few years working his ass out to keep the LuthorCorp or just… sell it.

He was broken. His life seemed over. He’d wanted to do one simple good thing: he’d wanted to help her. And he’d failed.

He knew now that it was all a trap. Chloe had known he’d been looking for her. She’d made it possible for his men to find her. She’d lured him to her house and… fucked him.

Just in a little different way that he’d fucked her.

And then, a month later, he was sitting in his new house on the suburbs, drinking as every night. Rich, but jobless. He still had billions, but the company was gone.

She knocked on his door.

She was standing there, soaked wet as it was raining heavily and she was crying.

She didn’t stop crying even when she started her story.

Lionel. It’d been all Lionel’s fault.

His fucking father had destroyed so many lives that Lex had lost his count. And then he’d destroyed the life of the one person Lex cared about the most.

Chloe was broken. She confessed that Lionel had forced her to live with him, that he’d used her in every possible way. If she hadn’t obeyed the pain and torture would’ve followed. And then death.

And one day… she’d killed him.

She’d just seen the knife as he’d brought her to the kitchen for dinner and so recklessly left it on site.

She’d stabbed him, watched the life escaping his eyes.

She’d done a perfect job of making it look like a robbery.

Lex didn’t hate her for killing his father. If he’d only known, if he’d only… but it was too late.

He wished he could take her pain away. He wished he could save her.

She stayed with him as she had nowhere to go and as she confessed, she felt bad about what she’d done to him. She’d thought Lex was just like his father. She’d been wrong.

Lex told her his version of what had happened.

And the slow and painful process of healing and falling in love started…

That was two years ago.

Exactly six months ago they’d told each other ‘I love you’, but just today they finally managed to put the past behind them and started a relationship.
    Lex lays with her in his arms. He knows it will not get easier. He knows it will be hard.

But they will make it.

Scars will be there, but their presence means the wounds are healed.

THE END

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

That was brilliant, lovely ending that they have the happiest ending possible in that situation and yet so heart breaking. Very well done. I always wondered whether Lionel had done something to Chloe or tried to in the series. I once had an idea of her being Lionel's wife, Lex's new stepmum.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    That was brilliant, lovely ending that they have the happiest ending possible in that situation and yet so heart breaking. Very well done. I always wondered whether Lionel had done something to Chloe or tried to in the series. I once had an idea of her being Lionel's wife, Lex's new stepmum.
    Wow, thank you, that means a lot since I still think it's crap

About that Chloe Lionel... you should look into Terza Rima by Zannie.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post
    Don't worry. The story isn't gone permamently, I just need to shape it into something else. Something I feel comfortable writing. The first part will stay and then I will add another and that will be it. Sorry, if you're disappointed, but I have to do this.

And about 50 shades of Grey it's not only smut it's completeky sado maso. That man is doing horrible things to this young student and she SPOILER lives with his happily ever after as he had bad childhood that prompted his behavior. Stupid. No moral. And I just read the summary from curiosity.
    I wasn't disappointed, a little sad because I was curious about it but now it's back and I'm happy
    I didn't know the book was about it. Stupid.
    Malu

Great job

I'm happy they could get over the bad things and be together
    That's how life always is
    Malu

NS Junior Member

This is a little bit different than I thought but interesting all the same. I didn't think the video could ruin him in business after all it is Lex but nice twist.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

That was sad. I would of killed Lionel too. Self defence.
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Ami Rose View Post
    That was sad. I would of killed Lionel too. Self defence.
    Well, I think this fanfic didn't work out as it supposed. I'm not happy with how it looks, but oh well.
    Thanks for reading

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information