+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reboot (R/NC-17 Epilogue) Completed 25th January 2013

Re: Reboot (R) 21st January 2013

Quote Originally Posted by malugargula View Post
    Great chapter
    Loved their lesson
    Can't wait to see Chloe liking dessert of Lex's chest, sorry I mean, to see next chapter
    That would be so hot to read!
    Pretty please? Maybe in epilogue?

I love this story!! love love love!
    It's even better than your previous one!

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Really? I am so glad to hear that you like it, I was worried that it would be much worse than the one before.

I am considering the possibility of having the pudding licking ... I think that I have a way and I like the idea. Anymore good ideas please do tell me.

I just thought of another one, Luthorinakins!

*Snippet Six*

Chloe sat in her bedroom at the mansion typing away on the laptop provided for her. She had finished her school work – which Lex had somehow acquired – and finished several articles she had been working on for The Torch in the course of the morning. Even she was surprised by how much she had accomplished but now she needed to find something else to do. It was not even quite lunchtime yet and she had run out of work.

She looked around the room for something that needed doing … she couldn’t see anything. And she couldn’t go on the internet and research more stories because the web was still down due to the death threats. That was why she needed something to do, so that she didn’t think of the fact that her life was in danger or the fact that Clark now hated her or Lex’s note.

Unbidden her eyes travelled over the desk to where the note sat.

Dear Chloe,
    I have got a lead on who is behind all of this, you were right it is linked the Summerholt Institute and the story which you wrote. I have flown out to Metropolis to hurry things along but will be back this evening. Do not worry, the staff know what to do and will keep you safe. If you need anything just ask and you shall have it.

About last night, I can only apologise again and trust to your goodness for forgiveness which I know I do not deserve. It was wrong of me to bring up memories which must be painful to you especially at a time like this. I would however like to make it up to you and if you look in the wardrobe you will find a dress that I hope I will see you in at dinner tonight.

Regards,
    Lex

It was a rather nice note, Chloe thought, not realising that it had taken him the better part of an hour to write. When she had woken up to find it on the breakfast tray sitting next to her she had been shocked but touched. When she had gone to the wardrobe and found the dress – amongst the other items of clothing clearly intended for her use – she had almost cried. It was the most gorgeous thing she had ever seen. It was a rich blue silk gown which reached the floor. It was a woman’s gown.

Chloe reached out to brush the material lightly. It was all that she could do not to salivate. She shouldn’t accept it from him, or any of the other clothes but she wanted to so badly. She just stood there and stared at it, it was only when Annie came in that Chloe realised that she would have to accept the clothes because as Annette pointed out, “You already accepted the pyjamas?” She alluded to the fact that Chloe was wearing them. “What are you going to do? Your other clothes are in the wash, you cannot go around in the nude, or rather you can but if you do and Lex sees you he is going to marry you”.

“Will you tell him that or should I?” Chloe asked with a laugh, realising that the older woman was correct; she had nothing else to wear as she had not had time to pack anything and no one could go to her house unless it was being watched.

“I will tell him of course”, Annie said, “or rather I will inform him whilst Gabe holds the shot gun to his head”.

“I think that Dad would probably be pointing it somewhere a little lower”, Chloe suggested.

“Quite possibly”, Annie shrugged, only then noticing that Chloe hadn’t touched her breakfast yet. “You are playing with your new clothes before you have eaten your breakfast? Oh no little missy, I am not having any of that. Come on, sit your skinny little bottom down here and eat up like a good girl”.

Chloe told her that she was fine but that didn’t stop her being plonked in a chair at the desk and the tray being brought to her.

“I don’t know what girls your age are coming to, playing before eating. You are going to waste away into nothingness”, Annie continued to fuss. She liked fussing.

“I am hardly going to waste away into nothingness”, Chloe laughed, “but if it will make you feel better I will eat up now. As long as you join me”. She looked at the tray which was groaning under produce, “I think that you got enough for an entire family here”.

“Very well”, Annie said a little touched that Chloe wanted her to join her, but that would not stop her going on. “I don’t know about that”, she was of course referring to the wasting away, “I heard all about what you let slip last night”.

Chloe looked worried.

“Bloody slim fast indeed. If you were meant to drink your meals, the good Lord wouldn’t have given you teeth. You mark my words, you start down that road and you’ll end up looking like that Lana girl”.

“Pretty and popular?”

“No, skinny and sickly looking”.

Chloe laughed, “She was a cheerleader you know, that does take a certain amount of stamina”.

Annie just pulled a face. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Lana, she didn’t mind the girl, but she wasn’t her little Chloe Bear.

“Besides what will happen in five years or so when it is time for you to think about marriage?” Annie asked, “You don’t want to get to 21, finally be able to start dating and find that no boy will have you. I think that you will do just fine without a man, but if you want one it would be terrible if you couldn’t get one. It is sad to say but boys don’t just look at the face and they don’t like girls who are members of the IBTC”.

“The what?” Chloe asked as Annie piled her plate high with food – clearly not thinking that Chloe knew how much a growing girl needed.

“The IBTC – Itty Bitty Titty Commity”, Annette explained.

Chloe almost fell off her chair laughing.

“You may well laugh Chloe Sullivan but I guarantee you that the magazines Martha Kent found under Clark’s mattress weren’t off stick figures”, she said as if it were the most normal thing in the world to be discussing over breakfast.

Chloe did fall off her chair laughing. Not only that, she rolled around the floor for quite a while before she was ready to get back up, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Better now?” Annie inquired looking rather amused herself.

“Yes thank-you”.

“Good then you can eat up and accept the clothes from Lex”.

As far as Annette had been concerned that had been the end of it. Chloe had eventually agreed to accept the clothes but couldn’t explain how funny the idea of seeing Lex and him seeing her in that dress made her tummy feel.

Chloe made her way back over to the wardrobe and looked at the dress and the other clothes, as well as the ones she was now wearing. There were all very elegant business attire and from Saks 5th Avenue. She had no idea how Lex had managed it, although she was beginning to suspect that Annie had had a hand in it.

Chloe decided to go and see Annette before she started over analysing everything again. She had already replayed the previous night over in her head about 100 times that morning and Lex did not get any less confusing … or desirable.

~*~

“Where the fuck is she?” Lex roared as he threw the computer chair across the room.

“We don’t know Mr Luthor. She should have been here, but we can’t find any trace of her. We have the software she used but not Molly”, one of the guards explained hastily as he took a few steps back.

“Well that isn’t good enough. Find her! Every second she is out there Chloe’s life is in danger”, Lex roared.

“We will Mr Luthor. We will find her. We have found out how the program works, if she tries to use it again we will be able to get a track on her immediately”, another guard chimed in.

“If this isn’t over by tomorrow morning then you will both be praying that Molly gets to you before I do”, Lex threatened.

“Yes sir”, the chorused looking pale as Lex exited the now destroyed apartment. Once he was outside he took out his cell phone and called his back-up plan.

“General Lane here”.

“It is time for plan B”, Lex informed him coldly.

~*~

What with arranging new methods to track and capture Molly and general LuthorCorp business Lex didn’t arrive back at the mansion until half past six, which was rather later than he had intended. He hoped that his staff had done as he had requested and left his best suit out on his bed for him, that way he could be showered and changed before 7pm. Whatever happened he was not going to be late to pick Chloe up.

Lex tore through his ablutions and was dressed and standing outside Chloe’s bedroom before he knew what had happened. He checked his Napoleon Franc watch and was pleased to see that it was five to seven; he was just on time.

He couldn’t believe how excited he was about something that wasn’t even really a date. Giving himself a mental shake and ordering himself to be calm he raised his hand and knocked on her door.

“Just a moment”, Chloe called from where she had been sat in front of her vanity mirror for the last half an hour in a state of perpetual excitement. Taking a deep breath she walked over to the door and opened it.

“Wow”, they both uttered at the same moment.

Chloe was beyond stunning, she had left her hair straight for once without any fluffing and it framed her face perfectly. The rich gown clung to her in all of the right places without being slutty and brought out the blue in her eyes.

“You look amazing”, Lex said sincerely as he took her hand and brought it to his lips.

She couldn’t help but blush and giggle. “You don’t look too bad yourself”, Chloe replied as she drank in his suit clad form. He always looked good but this was ridiculous. The charcoal suit highlighted his broad shoulders and height; it was enough to make a girl go weak at the knees.

“Why thank-you”, he smiled as he took a corsage out of his pocket and affixed it to her wrist.

“What’s this for?” She wondered.

“We are going to prom”.

Chloe stared at him disbelievingly. “Are you serious?”

“Absolutely, don’t you know that we Luthors never joke?” His face was stern but there was a glint in his eye.

“You want to take me to prom?” She asked.

‘I want to take you to bed’, he thought but did not say. Instead he opted for, “Yes. Prom or the Spring Fling or Homecoming or whatever it is called. It is a big deal to you and you didn’t get to go, or rather you did but you didn’t get to enjoy it. I know that I am not the person that you wanted to spend that evening with and that I cannot bring everyone here tonight, but I just wanted you to have that moment”.

“That is so sweet”, Chloe smiled.

“Come now Miss Sullivan, you should know that Luthors are never sweet”, Lex admonished her.

“Clearly some are”, she said as she rose up onto her tip toes and brushed her lips against his cheek. “Thank-you”.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    Really? I am so glad to hear that you like it, I was worried that it would be much worse than the one before.

I am considering the possibility of having the pudding licking ... I think that I have a way and I like the idea. Anymore good ideas please do tell me.

I just thought of another one, Luthorinakins!
    Oh yeah, pudding licking, can't wait lol
    I'll think about more delicious ideas
    Malu

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Annete is so much fun!!! I love her
    Can't wait to see this prom thing... It's gonna be so good
    And maybe soon his "take to bed" thought could become true
    Malu

I realy LOVE this story more than the previous one. It's awesome!
    I love Anette!! I hope she'll end up with Gabe.
    And I really enjoyed the joke about Chloe wandering around naked and Lex marrying her
    I hope he can get her to bed after the proom as malugargula said, but maybe then Chloe could lick that pudding

Thank-you both *feels all warm and fuzzy*, I am working on the next part right now.

Malugargula: Anyone else really want some pudding? Oh, post prom tradition I like it!

TrinityR: I hope that you will like the next one as well. This one might have a spin off Chloe and Lex trying to get Gabe and Annie together for Valentine's day. That wasn't a joke, Annette really would make him marry her, isn't that normal behaviour?

*Snippet Seven*

The room was astounding, it really did look just like the dance had down to the last balloon. The only difference was that there were only two of them there and only one table.

“This is really amazing Lex”, Chloe grinned as she walked into the room on his arm.

“Well I thought that you should have something nice”, he shrugged, secretly thrilled that she liked it. He kept looking over at her, concerned that he might see some sign that she was just being polite and deep down thought that this was odd or that he had overstepped the mark, but she seemed genuinely happy.

He led her over to the table for dinner which once again was a copy of what she had had that night, she wondered how he had even got her order correct. If at all possible, this was better than the actual dance even though Clark wasn’t there. They got through dinner without fighting which had to be a record for them and once that was over music came on and Lex walked around the table and offered her his hand, “May I have this dance?”

Chloe wanted to say yes, wanted to throw herself into his arms but she knew that if she did that she might make a fool of herself by refusing to ever let him go again.

“I’m not much of a dancer”, she hedged, “several toes have been stepped on in the past”.

“I’m tough”, Lex pressed, hating the way her refusal made him feel, “and I can teach up to dance, if you don’t know how”, he offered.

“Okay”, Chloe acquiesced, it didn’t seem as though she had much of a choice in the matter anymore.

Taking her hand Lex led her out into the centre of the floor; he couldn’t help but notice that she looked nervous. He would try to make her laugh.

“It is a good job that this is a slow song, I’m not sure that you are ready for me to teach you my gangsta moves”, he joked putting on an accent for the last two words.

Chloe’s smile turned to a laugh as Lex briefly performed some rather odd looking dance movements.

“I’m all in favour of the slow song”, she whispered as he looked at her. She felt like a deer caught in the headlights as he advanced on her, closing what little gap there was between them. She couldn’t move, she was completely at his mercy and what was worse, she found that she didn’t mind … not one little bit.

“Put your hand on my shoulder”, he instructed her as he held one of her hands and wrapped his arm around her waist. He held her close to him as he rocked her to the music.

She was the perfect size for him, she fitted just so into his arms and his chin rested on her head. He breathed in the smell of her shampoo and soap, she smelled wonderful. She felt wonderful.

Chloe was having much the same feelings about him. They stayed like that for hours, each song merging into the next with them just swaying to the music. If Lex had his way then their embrace would never end, however Chloe did not feel quite the same way.

“Lex, I …” She started to speak to get his attention. As their gazes met he knew without a shadow of a doubt what she wanted and lowered his head to taste her lips.

Even before they had made contact he imagined what she was taste like, what it would feel like to have her arms wrapped around him. Would one kiss be enough or would she want to follow the post prom tradition?

“Mr Luthor, we have found her!” The head of his security team came bursting through the door with several other men in tow.

It was like a bucket of water had been thrown over them both. Lex released Chloe and pulled away, before she knew what was happening he was instructing the men to stay with her and protect her, as he stormed out of the room with the head of security.

“You found her?” He checked.

“Yes, Mr Luthor. She used the software again from a library in Metropolis, but we caught her within minutes of the action”, the man explained.

“Good, but that means the message still got sent?” Lex’s mind was racing.

“Yes, but only one”, came the answer.

“To whom?”

“That is the thing, we don’t know. This is the phone number”. They were in the tech hub now so he showed Lex the information on the screen.

“Oh shit!” Lex exclaimed. “Chloe!”

~*~

Lex’s pulse raced as he tore through the mansion taking the back ways, his fingers closing around the gun he had had on him ever since he had been informed of the real threat on Chloe’s life. He had to be in time, he just had to be.

“I’m sorry Mr Luthor but your son gave us strict instructions not to let anyone near Miss Sullivan”, Lex heard one of the guards say as he rounded the corner and burst into the room.

“Ah son”, Lionel smiled over at Lex as he appeared. It was not a nice smile.

“Get away from her Dad”, Lex told him. He could just see Chloe would of the corner of his eye, there was a security guard between his father and her but that might not be enough. Lex couldn’t make out her expression nor could he risk taking his eyes off his father for even a second. He would have to just trust that she was strong and that she would get through this without any lasting emotional scares … he intended to make sure that there were no physical ones.

Lionel’s expression was blank. “I don’t know what is going on Lex but I think that you need to calm down. I just came here to speak with you and seeing the lovely Miss Sullivan thought that she and I might have a chat as well”, he moved towards Chloe.

“Dad, get away from her this is your warning”, Lex said as he levelled his gun at his father. He didn’t even consider the action for a second, Chloe was in danger and it wouldn’t have made any difference who the vessel was at that point, it could have been Julian and he would still have pointed that gun.

“Don’t be silly Lex, I don’t mean to hurt her, you really are getting paranoid in your old age, maybe it is time for you to consider retirement and hand LexCorp over to me”, Lionel needled him.

Lex didn’t care, his father could say what he liked as long as he made no further more towards Chloe.

“An attempt on Chloe Sullivan’s life would be … ill advised”, Lex’s tone was menacing.

Lionel just smirked, “You always were weak son”. With that he turned towards Chloe, and raised his foot to take his first step. There was a loud bang and Lionel fell to the floor holding his shoulder and screaming, his face a mask of pain.

“You see Chloe, I told you. One warning, if they don’t take it, you take action”, Lex said coldly as he surveyed his father writhing on the floor. With a motion of his head he instructed his men to take care of him. It was only when his father had been removed and any danger – however slightly – along with him that he put his gun away and ran to her side to check her over.

“Are you alight?” He asked, running his hands along her arms in search of some injury.

She just nodded at him and tried to smile. “Guess I just don’t have good luck with proms”.

He grinned at her and rested his head against hers, “I really did think that this time was going to be different for you”.

“It still could be”, the words were out of her mouth before she knew what she had done but as Lex leant back to look at her she didn’t regret them. He brushed the hair out of her face and cradled her head before bringing his lips down over hers.

This time there were no interruptions. Lex’s hands tangled in her hair as their tongues explored each other’s mouths with an urgency he had never felt before. Chloe clung to him desperately, quite possibly ruining his expensive shirt but he didn’t care. His hands finally left her hair to run along her body and sought out her zip but it was stuck.

With a groan he had to pull away to get a look at the bloody thing, that was when it happened. He saw her face. Her colour was heightened, her lips were swollen, her hair was tousled and she was perfect. Even now with lust clouding her gaze she was an angel … and he was not good enough. He could not despoil her. With a sigh he stepped away from her.

“Lex what are you doing? Don’t you want …”

“I can’t do this, I’m sorry Chloe”, there was a crack in his voice and he couldn’t meet her eyes.

“Oh, okay I understand”, she said as she left the room trying to blink back the tears.

“No, you don’t”, Lex told the empty room. She was running high off adrenaline, she had been afraid for her life, he had been her only friend for the last few days, she was probably still worried about her Dad. He couldn’t take advantage of her. Not to mention the fact that she was only 16.

He groaned as surveyed the room. It now seemed to mock him. He had tried to create a fairy-tale moment for her but had forgotten that in the fairy-tale the princess marries the prince, not the evil knight.

Well he couldn’t become the prince, but he could at least become a good knight, one that the princess felt she could depend on when she needed to. He would practice resolve and wouldn’t touch her … at least not while she was only 16, scared and in love with another man.

He sighed and left the room, he had better tell everyone that it was over and arrange for Chloe to be taken home.

“What the hell were you thinking making my Chloe cry?” An angry voice he recognised as belonging to Annie demanded of him, “Whatever you did, you had better make it right she has had a terrible time recently and I am not having you ruin her birthday, it is only 8 days away you know!”

TBC with epilick *cough* I mean epilogue

Lex, you stupid ass!!
    He has to make it right and stp being the martyr here!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information